Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

29 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Oh, I thought he was talking about Chanel. That made more sense lol.

You aren't incorrect; but he was talking about them both. First, he said Chanel was and then he said Allie was too.  Chanel I could understand, especially the origional Channel. But Allie only fits that description when she's possessed by the devil. Maybe Tripp shouldn't have been so quick to save her soul. lol 

• LOL 8

So Kristen voted 'nay'. Awww, poor Chad and EJ, still having Gabi be the boss. Why is she 'bonding' with Jake?

I did like her drinks with Shin. He's an attractive guy, but she should watch her back with him.

Tripp, good for you for setting Allie free. You will be thankful. You can still be an uncle to Henry, but give yourself a break to find a much more suitable girlfriend.

Johnny, too soon for you to consider marrying Chanel again. Give her some space to deal with the problems with her mom and sister, deal with her attraction to your sister, etc.

Jan, yeah, you are doing a good job of milking Shawn Douglas.

• Love 6

I'm all for Belle being nicer to Jan.  She should take her clog dancing, or bungee jumping, maybe a little tackle football.  Bad for the baby?? Awww, wouldn't that be a shame.

Shawn needs that baby like a hole in the head, which he apparently already has.

Jake better be careful, playing with Kristen.  Better men than him have been burned.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
18 hours ago, RedElf said:

EJ was comparing Chad with Jake and calling Chad his legitimate brother.  He's no more legitimate than Jake is, unless Stefano formally adopted him.

I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be argumentative, but everyone's use of just "him" is still confusing me.  Stefano adopted whom?  Stefano didn't need to adopt any of them, according to my understanding.  Stefano is the bio-dad of all three of them - EJ, Jake, and Chad.  They are all half-brothers with different mothers, right?  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, boes said:

One thing I can say about Ron, he chooses the right characters to play these types of storylines. ( Brady, Chad, Shawn, and Jake) That proverbial stupid stick is always working overtime with these individuals.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, Swartz said:

Allie accused Tripp of rape and then cheated on him yet he still loves her. Stop being a chump dude 

At least he was smart enough to realize that he deserves better than what he's getting from her.  

• Love 12
6 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

At least he was smart enough to realize that he deserves better than what he's getting from her.  

True but I really dislike the way they write Tripp. They really don't know how to write good guys on this show.   Dena did a better job with Tripp when he had some edge. 

Watching the last 2 eps.  I'd be happy to never hear the word DiMera again. Ron thinks they are the Quartermaines or something.  I don't know but this family stuff for them sucks 

• Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be argumentative, but everyone's use of just "him" is still confusing me.  Stefano adopted whom?  Stefano didn't need to adopt any of them, according to my understanding.  Stefano is the bio-dad of all three of them - EJ, Jake, and Chad.  They are all half-brothers with different mothers, right?  

The way the sentence is structured, "him" is referring to Chad.

You could rewrite it as "EJ was comparing Chad with Jake and calling Chad his legitimate brother.  Chad's no more legitimate than Jake is, unless Stefano formally adopted him.

Edited by boes
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

EJ called Chad his legitimate brother, when comparing him to Jake.  My question is, what makes Chad more legitimate than Jake, unless somewhere down the line, Stefano formally adopted Chad.

3 hours ago, Swartz said:

Allie accused Tripp of rape and then cheated on him yet he still loves her. Stop being a chump dude 

And then tried to shoot his gonads off.

• Love 3
(edited)

I really liked Sarah in today's episode--her tear filled apologies were gut wrenching to watch and I loved how kind Eric, Nicole and Rafe were to her.  They know the woman has been out through the ringer and that she is only recently back to reality.

Leo's taunting Nancy with how young he is grows more laughable each day-there's, what, ten years age difference between the actors?  And I'm sorry, but Leo has a list of people he's going to wreck revenge on?  He's the guilty party, his lies were exposed, he needs to take his beatdown and get on with life.

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 11
(edited)

Boy, I know when my kids were just born, I always rolled out of bed from limited non-consecutive hours of sleep to throw on tight leather pants, big dangly earrings, and do my hair and make-up. 🙄 Had to look good to get peed on. 

Holly on my tv screen: "She does exit!!!"

AccomplishedWelloffAmericanlobster-max-1

Nancy gushing about Ben to Clyde: "He could have been a model or a movie star."

If only Clyde would have replied, "Yeah but my boy made me proud by becoming a serial killer."

12 hours ago, boes said:

I'm all for Belle being nicer to Jan.  She should take her clog dancing, or bungee jumping, maybe a little tackle football.  Bad for the baby?? Awww, wouldn't that be a shame.

Jake better be careful, playing with Kristen.  Better men than him have been burned.

100% all of the above.

And might I also add: take her to a frat party where they spend the night hanging out in hot tubs while binge drinking, force feed her uncooked meats and soft cheeses, oh and buy Shawn a cat with loose bowels so Jan has to frequently clean out the liter box.

200.gif

Edited by Peanut6711
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, RedElf said:

So Holly is a brat?  They trying to develop a new young Ciara?

Imagine how it feels that people finally remember you exist and all they get you is a crumby piece of pie.  

• LOL 17
20 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

Leo's taunting Nancy with how young he is grows more laughable each day-there's, what, ten years age difference between the actors

Patrika Darbo is actually 74 according to Google. Which damn she looks fucking great! But I still agree that it continues to be completely laughable that they're trying to tell us Greg Rikaart is a young, hot stud.

I enjoyed this episode but I did fast forward everything involving Ben/Ciara and most of the Nicole/Rafe stuff so!

• Love 9
46 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Patrika Darbo is actually 74 according to Google. Which damn she looks fucking great! But I still agree that it continues to be completely laughable that they're trying to tell us Greg Rikaart is a young, hot stud.

I enjoy this episode but I did fast forward everything involving Ben/Ciara and most of the Nicole/Rafe stuff so!

Wow I didn't realize she was that old but I agree she looks great.

• Love 9

Clyde is so creepy. No way do I buy him as a legitimate love interest for Nancy and I flinched when Ben handed Clyde baby Bo. Clyde is a child molester and NO way do I want to see him “redeemed”. I would never buy it!

• Love 10

Why would Nancy ask Belle if she and EJ were dating? She knows perfectly well who Belle is and that she's married to Shawn.

My car's name is Duke, Jr.

That's all the thoughts I can manage today.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

It was nasty of Leo to rip Nancy's wig from her head. I wondered if it was a wig and didn't know if it was just a sight gag or what. Yeah, young Leo, she is under no obligation to tell you about your ex and her ex. And giving her a warning to Chloe? Just leave town and find a new mark.

So it wasn't the fruit basket that Leo bought. Just the fake cookies that he had sent from Will and Arianna.

I found the aged grade 2 type Holly very shrieky and screechy. Annoying little girl. At least right now. Why isn't Eric with mommy? Right now, he is a priest again, and one that can't marry.

Ciara, you just had a baby and should have a little fat left. No way you could fit in to any sort of non maternity or sized-up fake leather pants. Leggings or sweats, yeah. You should have some awareness of Nancy Wesley as her daughter is friends with your brother.

Nancy, why gushing over Ben Weston?

I did like Eric, Nicole, and Rafe's kindness toward Sarah. Wonder if anyone has asked her what exactly she does remember so there aren't more of these sorts of surprises coming. I also liked Xander's apology to her.

Why do we need Duke II?

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Ciara, you just had a baby and should have a little fat left. No way you could fit in to any sort of non maternity or sized-up fake leather pants. Leggings or sweats, yeah.

And with a cropped (tummy baring) shirt as well!  At least with Lani, she wore a slight "bump" after the birth of the twins.  I liked that they didn't immediately have her super skinny.

• Love 7

Remember when we were wanting to see Holly?

I take it back.  I take it all back.

We already went through the trauma of Sarah losing the baby, totally NOT interested in doing it again.

Nancy should have kneed Leo right where it would hurt the most.  I don't find him funny, just a noxious little gnome.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 18
6 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

But I still agree that it continues to be completely laughable that they're trying to tell us Greg Rikaart is a young, hot stud.

It's almost like Greg/Leo is an avatar for an aging head soap writer insecure about getting older in a community known for being especially brutal when a guy can no longer pass as 20-something.

8 minutes ago, boes said:

Remember when we were wanting to see Holly?

I take it back.  I take it all back.

I learned that lesson with Allie.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

It's almost like Greg/Leo is an avatar for an aging head soap writer insecure about getting older in a community known for being especially brutal when a guy can no longer pass as 20-something.

Yea, Leo is definitely Ron's avatar. And I enjoy Leo but still, it doesn't say anything good about Ron lol.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

According to Peacock, it's been three weeks since I've last watched Days. Excuse me if I mention something that's occurred in my time away. The one good thing is the episode descriptions inform me that the Satan storyline is finally over. Thank Go...I forgot we're not supposed to say his name around Mardevil, JohnnyDevil, AllieDevil, TrippDevil, etc.

First, I really like the new Sonny. I wish he had something to do outside of Leo, but I did like the Sonny/Xander scenes.

I didn't know people still gave Fruitable/Edible Arrangements. When I was an intern in the mid 2010s, I was constantly ordering an edible arrangement for some event or another. I ordered so many, I promised myself I would never eat one again once that internship ended. I honestly blocked them from my mind until Leo showed up with one. With Covid, monkeypox, and so many of the world's changes in 2020 and beyond, I can't imagine anyone actually wanting one anymore.

I really dislike this new EJ and the idea of EJ/Belle. I don't think they have chemistry. This new EJ just feels entirely too soft, and I wish he was cast as a Brady (Andrew Donovan perhaps). He and Eric look like they could pass for first cousins. 

The show apparently forgot that Sarah/Holly are aunt/niece via Dan. Holly seemed to have no idea who Sarah was and did not acknowledge her existence, at all.

Eric/Holly did not have good surrogate father/daughter chemistry.

Was the look of pure exaltation from Nancy to Holly supposed to allude to Chloe giving birth to Holly and being her mother a couple of times. Nancy seemed so happy and complimentary toward Holly, and that's the only reason I could think of as to why. Nancy was more familial with Holly than Sarah, her actual aunt.

I still very much dislike Sarah. Sarah/Eric still have no chemistry. That being said, I actually do want them to find Mickey alive. This is the only child of Sarah and Eric, a Horton/Brady, and a descendant of Mickey and Maggie Horton. I also think having a child would force the actress to not act like one. Granted, she's not acting like one right now, but I fear and rue the day the baby voice returns.

Are Ciara/Ben on house arrest and can't leave that loft? The last time I watched, they were in that loft. I come back three weeks later, they are in that loft. Do they ever leave to visit people or must everyone trek to their home as if Ciara/Ben are the Queen and King of Salem?

14 hours ago, Brendan Birch said:

Was that seriously Ciara's first time meeting Nancy?  I would've thought that she'd have met her at least a few times before now, given her ties to Shawn and Chloe.

With SORASing, everything is hard to explain giving new histories and ages. However, onscreen, yes this is the first time Ciara/Nancy met. Nancy left the show when Zach Brady was still alive, and before Ciara was born. Little LB's Ciara was cast several years after Nancy left. And the couple of times Nancy returned was when Chloe was a villain for Dan, so Nancy wasn't really getting around Salem at that time from what I remember, since Chloe was a pariah. (Chloe vs. KM's Abby in the Horton Town Square will always be one of my favorite scenes on this show. LOL)

17 hours ago, RedElf said:

So Holly is a brat?  They trying to develop a new young Ciara?

8 hours ago, SouthernChick said:

The little actress playing Holly was awful. Totally miscast in the role.

I'm so happy I wasn't the only one who was not a fan. I, too, thought they were trying to recreate the young Ciara energy, and they failed miserably. I like Nicole, but she is no Hope. Rafe is definitely no Bo. And little Holly is far from little Ciara. I hope the next time we see Holly that she is part of the teen scene next summer because I have no interest in Nicole/Holly scenes with this young actress.

• Love 2

So the Vatican just calls up Eric and fires him from being a priest?  No formal hearing with the archbishop of the diocese in Salem?  Alrighty then :)  After living through twelve years of Catholic school and I had no ideas priests could get fired--at least he wasn't excommunicated.  Maybe he could serve the church as a deacon?

I'm inexplicably liking Gabi and Mr. Shin and I'm absolutely hating Ava and Jake but that's mostly from my hatred of Ava.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Brendan Birch said:

Stella?!  Nicole's middle name is seriously Stella?!  Is this the first time that's ever been revealed, or has it been revealed before?

Well, as much as I wanted Jake and Gabi to be over for good, the longing looks they had after their respective romps with Ava and Shin, coupled with how quickly they happened, make me believe that all roads are heading back to each other at some point.

The Steve/Kayla/Tripp scenes were sweet, especially at the end, with Tripp being surprised with a pizza dinner so he wouldn't be alone.

Honestly, when Eric pointed out to Roman and Kate that Nicole is with Rafe now, I wanted Kate to say something like "Oh, a minor inconvenience.  Other than Sami, Rafe's relationships never last long.  This one won't, either."  Because let's face it.  Rafe doesn't hold his relationships for very long.

It was revealed before when she was with Daniel and I also echo the Leo sucks sentiment.

I have to agree about EJ I prefer the original because he seemed far more ruthless(which is how I think EJ should be). That being said I don't hate Dan's version entirely either but I do think that he would be better served as Andrew Donovan because I think EJ was better off dead (regardless of actor I like the character but I think his death was a good ending for him tbh). Plus its hard to believe that Andrew Donovan was a character who drove stories as a child and he's treated as a total nonfactor. His arrival could've added another Brady family member, ruffled Victor a bit given past history etc. I can pretend that Andrew stayed in London and developed a British accent like his dad.

Plus I want Shane/Kim to have a child that doesn't suck... 

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I do think that he would be better served as Andrew Donovan because I think EJ was better off dead (regardless of actor I like the character but I think his death was a good ending for him tbh). Plus its hard to believe that Andrew Donovan was a character who drove stories as a child and he's treated as a total nonfactor. His arrival could've added another Brady family member, ruffled Victor a bit given past history etc. I can pretend that Andrew stayed in London and developed a British accent like his dad.

Plus I want Shane/Kim to have a child that doesn't suck... 

Totally agree. Personally, I think the Brady family feels to unraveled at this point for another member to make a difference, but I think Andrew has enough story opportunities that he won't have to rely on the Brady family beyond his initial tie to canvas. Andrew/Eric seem like a John/Bo friendship in the making, in my mind of course.

However, beside from that, Andrew's sisters and niece give him a lot of potential storyline opportunities. Andrew vs. Cin because of the Eve/Paige connection. Andrew vs. Broe because of the Theresa and Eve connection. Andrew vs Kristen because of Theresa. Andrew vs Xander because of Theresa.

Andrew can also take over Black Patch as John/Steve are - to be blunt - not young enough to sell the action hero role anymore.

The only younger Brady women are Alli and Ciara both of whom are too young for Andrew, so he'll have a lot of dating options.

Andrew could also have some specific ISA mission to bring down Dimera Enterprises shady business which puts him at odds with the Dimera family and Gabi.

I also wouldn't mind if the show had a Kayla/Andrew bond like the show started out with Kayla/Theresa but then abandoned.

• Love 3
(edited)
19 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

So the Vatican just calls up Eric and fires him from being a priest?  No formal hearing with the archbishop of the diocese in Salem?  Alrighty then :) 

I think they must have streamlined the dismissal process.

giphy.gif

Hello, this is the Vatican, how may I dismiss you?

Edited by boes
  • LOL 10

So glad Eric isn’t a priest anymore.   No more feeling guilty for lusting after a man of God.  
   Wonder how anyone even knew what Eric was up to?

Kate was acting so strange in that scene.  One minute she is being all noisy about Sarah.  Then suddenly she’s like hey look on the bright side you can get back with Nicole.  
   Rafe proposal came out of no where.   Thought Nicole’s hesitation was because of her daughter at first.  Should have known that wasn’t right.  

• Love 8

Ahh, there's the Eric I loathe so much!  So he gets his call from the Vatican.....

- before I go any further, I'd love to know how it works.  So, does the Vatican have one phone number and then when you get through, they direct you to an extension?  So what if, say, you're a priest and the Vatican Laundry lost your shirt, do you ask to be put through to the Laundry to to the "Lost and Found"?  And does the Vatican have TWO lost and founds?  One for things, and another for the really BIG issues in life, maybe called, "You Were Lost and NOW You're Found"?  If the Vatican puts you on hold, what sort of musak do they play?  Do their phones have Roman numerals?  Did the guy that called to tell Eric his priesthood was cancelled also tell him his car warranty was about to expire?  Sooooooo many questions about that phone call....

Anyway, Eric gets dumped by God and Kate says he can get back together with Nicole?  Strange place for Kate to go since as far as I know, Kate sorta hates Nicole, but Eric and Nicole aren't broken up because he's a priest, they're broken up because he kept going on safari and she was on the prowl.  Even so, there Eric was, getting all pissy with Kate and his dad, such an attractive look for a man closer to 50 than 15.

There's no way, though, that Nicole's life doesn't objectively suck.  First of all, Eric is available again, she's got a daughter with all the charm of an employee at the DMV, and now Rafe has proposed.  With a stuffed bear who had a ring in his pocket.

You don't want to know what I expected Nicole to find when Rafe told her to put her hand in the bear's pocket.  You really don't.   It would have made Fadda Eric faint dead away, too.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

So Eric got re-defrocked? The Vatican just calls? You don't meet with the Archbishop? The higher ups read the Salem Intruder regarding the latest possessions? According to the Parannormal Witness ep about the priests trained to be Exorcists, there is a process and maybe one of the specially trained folks should have made their way to Salem. Yay. He can now wear nice, casual clothes.

The new couples probably won't work out.

I can see Nicole turning down Rafe's proposal. Why is he in a hurry to get married? He should have some idea that even though she 'loves' Eric and will as her first love, she may not be as committed. Why is he rushing to commit? Spend some time together, spend time with Holly and then.... run. But then she accepted.

Li Shin seems to be a nice guy but I do wonder if his inner self isn't so nice. Gabi should be documenting things in terms of mixing business with pleasure. For all she knows, he could be working with the DiMeras to arrange some massive set-up.

Jake and Ava seem to be rebounds.

I did like the Steve and Kayla and Tripp family dynamic. He did make a smart decision to find someone who really wants him. And then pizza! 

Did not expect Ava to thank Kayla for her work in saving her son.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, boes said:

Anyway, Eric gets dumped by God and Kate says he can get back together with Nicole?  Strange place for Kate to go since as far as I know, Kate sorta hates Nicole, but Eric and Nicole aren't broken up because he's a priest, they're broken up because he kept going on safari and she was on the prowl.  Even so, there Eric was, getting all pissy with Kate and his dad, such an attractive look for a man closer to 50 than 15.

Yes, Eric didn't want to be married when he WAS married.  And Nicole is supposed to be OK with being approximately #27 on Eric's priority list?  He stayed around for Sarah (who is supposedly only a friend) but couldn't be bothered to stick around for (or even manage to visit) his WIFE?  I love how this show seems to say the ONLY solution for any problem you might possibly have is to get involved in a romantic relationship.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

Yes, Eric didn't want to be married when he WAS married.  And Nicole is supposed to be OK with being approximately #27 on Eric's priority list?  He stayed around for Sarah (who is supposedly only a friend) but couldn't be bothered to stick around for (or even manage to visit) his WIFE?  I love how this show seems to say the ONLY solution for any problem you might possibly have is to get involved in a romantic relationship.

Maybe some folks can just be replaced by another. Not that easy. Shouldn't these folks be asking some questions of why you are running away all the time, why you stay for a friend but not your wife, why there isn't one working plane in Africa, why you keep changing your priest collar, why you rotate girlfriends or boyfriends, why you can't stay alone for a while, etc.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, 4evaQuez said:

Andrew/Eric seem like a John/Bo friendship in the making, in my mind of course.

Considering they're first cousins, I guess it would be nice to show family can be close, but Eric is soooooo dullllllllllllll. I do wish this show had made an investment in Andrew as an adult as much as it did when he was born.

Surely there are age-appropriate actors looking for a big break? With or without accent, since Kimberly is American, after all. But English works, too!

And since we had to put up with his younger annoying sister, it would be nice to see one child of Shane and Kimberly's not being a total wreck.

Oh, well.

• Love 6

So how does NBC decide who/what local stations airs the show that day &  who doesn’t. I’m nowhere near Texas & they decided at 1:00 ( it’s always at 1 during days) to have a conference on the shooting.  Is it worth watching today on peacock with damn commercials? 

I'm still sort of astonished by what Show was thinking, having Rafe propose to Nicole by stashing a ring inside a stuffed animal and then think it was romantic by telling her to fish around in the bear's pocket till she found the ring.

Rafe isn't now and never has been the most compelling character, no matter the circumstance and I can't see any reason other than his eyelashes that Show keeps trying to make him a romantic lead.

Based on his latest idea of romance, I expect the next time Rafe pops the question to whatever unlucky woman or stuffed animal catches his fancy, he'll start his proposal with, "Pull my finger"........

• LOL 9

So I was just listening to the show at work yesterday when an extended musical sequence began. I did not look, fearing it was Gabi/Shin and Jack/Ava doing the deed and having no interest in seeing any of that. Can anybody confirm?

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

So I was just listening to the show at work yesterday when an extended musical sequence began. I did not look, fearing it was Gabi/Shin and Jack/Ava doing the deed and having no interest in seeing any of that. Can anybody confirm?

Yep.  Everybody was having some form of sex, from Gabi and Shin, to Jake and Ava, to a threesome with Rafe, Nicole and the bear - the bear was running the show, with several other couplings my mind refuses to remember.

Good call on your part, avoiding all that!

• LOL 12
1 minute ago, boes said:

Yep.  Everybody was having some form of sex, from Gabi and Shin, to Jake and Ava, to a threesome with Rafe, Nicole and the bear - the bear was running the show, with several other couplings my mind refuses to remember.

Good call on your part, avoiding all that!

I forgot about Rafe and the Bear. I would definitely have needed the eye bleach!

• LOL 6
4 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Wow LOVING Xander and Chanel. 

I only got to see the first and last scene because there was a special report but I am already so in. I loved the chem the old Chanel had with Xander and there was so much potential there so I was really hoping the new Chanel would have chem with Xander and she totally does. Just put Sarah with Eric and give me Xander/Chanel, Ron!

• Love 4
22 hours ago, 4evaQuez said:

Totally agree. Personally, I think the Brady family feels to unraveled at this point for another member to make a difference, but I think Andrew has enough story opportunities that he won't have to rely on the Brady family beyond his initial tie to canvas. Andrew/Eric seem like a John/Bo friendship in the making, in my mind of course.

However, beside from that, Andrew's sisters and niece give him a lot of potential storyline opportunities. Andrew vs. Cin because of the Eve/Paige connection. Andrew vs. Broe because of the Theresa and Eve connection. Andrew vs Kristen because of Theresa. Andrew vs Xander because of Theresa.

Andrew can also take over Black Patch as John/Steve are - to be blunt - not young enough to sell the action hero role anymore.

The only younger Brady women are Alli and Ciara both of whom are too young for Andrew, so he'll have a lot of dating options.

Andrew could also have some specific ISA mission to bring down Dimera Enterprises shady business which puts him at odds with the Dimera family and Gabi.

I also wouldn't mind if the show had a Kayla/Andrew bond like the show started out with Kayla/Theresa but then abandoned.

Andrew is a Brady his mother is Kimberly. He could be paired with any female that isn't a Brady though on this show.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Andrew is a Brady his mother is Kimberly. He could be paired with any female that isn't a Brady though on this show.

I know that Andrew is a Brady. In my original post regarding the matter, I say I think DF was miscast as EJ Dimera, and he should have been cast as a Brady. I then suggest Andrew Donovan, and state that DF and GV could pass for first cousins.

In what you quote, I mention that Allie and Ciara are the only young Brady women, so he'll have a lot of dating options. I also mention Andrew using the Brady family as an initial tie to canvas, but how he could expand, and how I hope he has a strong relationship with Kayla similar to Theresa when she was first introduced.

• Love 2

I didn't mind Xander and Chanel. At least his orbit is involving more people and Paul Telfer has chemistry with almost everyone. He and Chanel do have things in common! Take it slow with Sarah. She has changed and may not want you any more. Eric may be an option for her.

Paulina's confession is stupid. She did leave out a lot of details involving the service revolver. No powder residue either. Eventually Lani will crack.

So little Holly wants to be the flower girl? She wasn't as shrieky today. Yeah, Nicole, wonder how long your engagement will last when you find out that Eric isn't a priest any more and probably won't be one any time soon. You will tire of Rafe. He's just kinda safe and boring.

• Love 6
(edited)
19 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I didn't mind Xander and Chanel. At least his orbit is involving more people and Paul Telfer has chemistry with almost everyone. He and Chanel do have things in common! Take it slow with Sarah. She has changed and may not want you any more. Eric may be an option for her.

I wouldn't mind an Eric & Sarah romance. 

Paulina's confession is stupid. She did leave out a lot of details involving the service revolver. No powder residue either. Eventually Lani will crack.

Everyone IRL knows about checking for powder residue but the Salem PD are Keystone Cops. You'd think it would be normal police procedure to test EVERYONE present - dead or alive - for gunpowder residue.  That helps to eliminate the shooter.

So little Holly wants to be the flower girl? She wasn't as shrieky today. Yeah, Nicole, wonder how long your engagement will last when you find out that Eric isn't a priest any more and probably won't be one any time soon. You will tire of Rafe. He's just kinda safe and boring.

Safe and boring?  It just dawned on me that Nicole's relationship with Rafe seems to echo Allie's with Tripp. Who says these roomies have nothing in common?  🤣

16 hours ago, Brendan Birch said:

Not much to say about Rafe and Nicole other than . . . Rafe should enjoy it while it lasts.  With Eric back and not a priest anymore, it's only a matter of time before he and Nicole find their way back to each other.

Yeah, I think this is where the show will go, but as I wrote above, I wouldn't mind an Eric/Sarah romance.  Give us viewers a little break from the yo-yo relationships!

Edited by norcalgal
  • Love 3