Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

Leo and Gwen having some sort of Connection immediately made my mind leap to the story Ron (barely) started on GH and never finished with Brad and Rosalie having gotten married because of some DEEP DARK SECRET they were trying to keep

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I laughed out loud of Gwen asking Abby to be her MoH and Chad saying "you do know that was Gwen right?"

Gwen crying family, do this for Jack and how she's changed is vile. She's a sociopath. She just feels nothing for what she did to Sarah or that she just smashed Abby's head in, sent her to be kidnapped again away from her children that she claims to suddenly care about as her neice and nephew. 

Abby should not care or give a damn that her being in the wedding will make Jack happy considering how Jack treated and defended Gwen.

I love Maggie and Xander together they have such a sweet bond. Even if he's not her son-in-law have they forgotten he's a Kiriakas?

• Love 12

Well, the writers tied up the Dr. Rolf loose end - that the serum should have worked. He is loyal to the DiMeras and probably Chad. That should lead to some questions of why it didn't work and if anyone had the opportunity to switch the serum, whether any of the old one was left over, etc. Maybe Dr. Rolf will be Chad's wedding date. Abby's brain cells should be clicking.

Gwen will have a hard time redeeming herself. She just wants Xander to herself at anyone's expense. Not how it works, and especially on a soap. What she did to Sarah was awful. She had done nothing to her. Just her own selfish trauma and everyone abandoning her. Why ask Abs for the favour of being her maid of honour. Guess it's because she doesn't have any friends?

Xander and Maggie were sweet together and you could see Xander's love for Sarah and him wanting to be a better man and taking the steps to be the man that a woman like Sarah could love. He did come a long way. 

The Nancy/Craig divorce came at lightspeed. I guess the divorce laws in Salem are rapid - the Vegas of divorces. Something like that would take weeks or months.

Gwen knows Leo or whatever she called him?

Sonny is putting a few things together and filling in some blanks for Brady about this Jackie person? Too bad that Leo is just pulling another con. Craig Wesley isn't the world's best person but what is the reason for the con?

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Brendan Birch said:

For all the complaints of how Ben shouldn't be a romantic lead, Xander shouldn't be one, either.  And I like Xander.  But I'm not going to woobie-fy him like others here apparently are.

We're all pretty laid back here about who and what and why posters like or dislike characters/actors/etc. and really appreciate how everyone else is about our own likes and dislikes and don't criticize them for not sharing our opinions.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
11 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Leo and Gwen having some sort of Connection immediately made my mind leap to the story Ron (barely) started on GH and never finished with Brad and Rosalie having gotten married because of some DEEP DARK SECRET they were trying to keep

Very that. And I will love and enjoy the 5 total scenes Gwen and Leo will get as friends before that connection is completely tossed aside and/or 1 or both characters leave lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

A much better story would have been Gwen telling Xander on day one what Kristen had told her about Sarah and creating a triangle where you actually cared about both women and not had one an outright evil with a capital E villain. But this is Ron writing...

• Love 9
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Very that. And I will love and enjoy the 5 total scenes Gwen and Leo will get as friends before that connection is completely tossed aside and/or 1 or both characters leave lol.

image.thumb.png.24548b5cc0c4ca378d8a75fadb039c17.png

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

The Nancy/Craig divorce came at lightspeed. I guess the divorce laws in Salem are rapid - the Vegas of divorces. Something like that would take weeks or months.

This ⬆️  It was bugging me the whole way through yesterday's episode too.  I'm imagining Craig and Nancy using Salem's drive-thru divorce service in a Ferrari that Leo swindled from someone.  The building (probably the same one where Rafe got such a record trial) has an inscription that reads: The Wheels of Justice Rotate Speedily But Exceedingly Delinquent. Or some topsy-turvy variation of the expression.  I guess Dr. Rolf's cousin the mad attorney is the supervisor who oversees all these faster-than-light legal processes too.

• LOL 10

Delusional characters are always good for a laugh--Ava's bitchy comments at Gabi's telling Rafe about Ava and Jake living together made me grin because all Ava did was whine and bitch to Rafe about Gabi's being mean to her.  I know she whined about other things but there was a lot of bitching about Gabi--tough mob princess my ass.

But now we have Nicole warning Jake about Ava's dragging him back to a life of crime and I'm wondering, is Jake going to save the Hernandezs' and Nicole from Ava's plotting revenge?  That might be an Interesting twist :)

I liked the Leo/Gwen scenes, the actors worked well together and I totally believe their friendship.  

• Love 8
16 hours ago, Artsda said:

Gwen crying family, do this for Jack and how she's changed is vile. She's a sociopath. She just feels nothing for what she did to Sarah or that she just smashed Abby's head in, sent her to be kidnapped again away from her children that she claims to suddenly care about as her neice and nephew. 

Abby should not care or give a damn that her being in the wedding will make Jack happy considering how Jack treated and defended Gwen.

THIS, but especially the part I put in bold.  DOOL wants us to forget how Jack basically bent over backward to accommodate Gwen (poor, sad, neglected Gwen) for something that is NOT HIS FAULT  - nor - ABIGAIL'S FAULT!  Instead of confronting Jack like a normal person would, for supposedly abandoning her, Gwen comes to Salem with revenge/vengeance in mind. So much heartache for the Devereaux family could have been avoided if Gwen had just read Jack for filth, like she thought she had justification for. But no...lies, scheming, drugging were what Gwen went with.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I liked the Leo/Gwen scenes, the actors worked well together and I totally believe their friendship.  

They go way back; played a couple on Y&R

8 minutes ago, norcalgal said:

THIS, but especially the part I put in bold.  DOOL wants us to forget how Jack basically bent over backward to accommodate Gwen (poor, sad, neglected Gwen) for something that is NOT HIS FAULT  - nor - ABIGAIL'S FAULT!  Instead of confronting Jack like a normal person would, for supposedly abandoning her, Gwen comes to Salem with revenge/vengeance in mind. So much heartache for the Devereaux family could have been avoided if Gwen had just read Jack for filth, like she thought she had justification for. But no...lies, scheming, drugging were what Gwen went with.

I am so over Gwen and her whining and justifying all the crap she does on her awful childhood. I had hope when she first hooked up with Xander that this was going to be the one honest relationship in her life, where she did not have to lie to him as he was cool with her as is, but of course she has done worse and worse to hang on to him, which is pathetic cause she knows he is only with her because she has kept a woman she has never met brain damaged. Gee I wonder if this will all come out at her wedding? With Daddy and Abby watching.... fingers crossed!!!!

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Nicole truly sucks now. It's such a shame. I think maybe she could be enjoyable again but they have to get her out of this Rafe hell. 

Gwen and Leo were fun as hell, which I suspected they would be. I am super pumped for this double wedding.

Jake and Ava are cute. Hopefully I get at least a week's worth of enjoyment out of them before they're ruined.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, Artsda said:

I laughed out loud of Gwen asking Abby to be her MoH and Chad saying "you do know that was Gwen right?"

I love Maggie and Xander together they have such a sweet bond. Even if he's not her son-in-law have they forgotten he's a Kiriakas?

Xander has done worse crimes than Gwen.  I mean they both are terrible people but I don't understand ignoring Xander's crimes towards folks in Salem

I wish everyone on todays show would be gone. The cast is too big and these are some of the cuts I think the show needs

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Swartz said:

Xander has done worse crimes than Gwen.  I mean they both are terrible people but I don't understand ignoring Xander's crimes towards folks in Salem

I wish everyone on todays show would be gone. The cast is too big and these are some of the cuts I think the show needs

I get it, you don't like Xander, but I love him and watch the show for him so please don't wish him gone. Rafe can go though 

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, Brendan Birch said:

I like Xander, too.  I'm making that clear.  What I don't like is the treatment of him like he's done nothing wrong, ever, when he has.  Years' worth of wrong, in fact.  What makes him more tolerable to me is that at least the bulk of the other characters on this show treat him appropriately because of his past and don't ignore it.  Most of them still very much hate or dislike him, as they should.  Many of them even remind him of his past crimes, which they have every right to do.

I'm just bothered by the tendency here to whitewash what he's done in the past and beatify him while other characters with bad pasts (some of them not even close to as bad as his) are still vilified.  I fully acknowledge that, yes, it's indeed a preference thing, but it's no less jarring to me.

Yes. In some ways it reminds me of Jack. He was the town pariah for years with only Jo giving him the time of day. Xander slowly earned Maggie's friendship but nobody else in town has forgotten and I like that. Also like very much that Jack remembers his past and gave Xander a chance.

Ben on the other hand I don't get the love. I totally was on Eve's side 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

They really need a serial killer to let loose on Salem.

We had that and now he's a leading man not sure I want a repeat unless they want to write Ben out I'm all for him reverting to form and then be sent to an insane asylum or murdered.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Brendan Birch said:

If you're not a OLTL fan, you wouldn't have gotten Gabi's reference today.  I about tittered when she introduced herself to that guy as "Lola Montez."  I believe that that was Camila's character name during that ill-received Santi storyline.

I wonder if Camila snickered, too, when she got the script?  Wonder if she recognized it?

Ron probably wanted to include some, but got the same answer he got from Ken when he wanted to feature some from Caroline after Peggy McKay died: no.

Yes it was.

About Gwen they should've made her Greta's daughter. Granted I actually like Greta and thinks she deserves a better daughter but at least if she was around Jack's family it wouldn't seem as forced since Jack/Greta were friends. 

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 5

Well Jack had more people he had to grovel to: Steve, Kayla, then all the Hortons. Xander doesn’t really have any interaction with anybody who isn't Gwen or Maggie. I did enjoy his few scenes with Abby cause it was different. And that scene with Brady a few months back was promising 

• Love 3

So Gwen wants to grift a free wedding reception from her old friend, who is marrying a rich guy? Get your own date and have your own party. There is nothing wrong with some takeout food and put it on a picnic table.

The mob guy was pretty dumb thinking Gabi is an assistant DA. He couldn't be bothered to ask for her ID to prove who she was. At least she did get a recording of Ava setting the whole thing up.

Poor Nicole. Stuck with Rafe. Even Jake is a more interesting option.

Ava needs 800 thread count sheets? Rafe had those? I have some nice 620 and 700 thread count. Happy for sheets 400 and up.

Too bad there weren't any flashback scenes of Craig and Nancy's reminiscing about their past and the love they shared

• Love 7

The only person who can make me feel sorry for Nancy is Craig, and him inviting her to his wedding was such a dick move that I can't help but feel he and Leo are perfect for each other.

And it looks like she might go.  Who DOES that?

Rafe has the unique ability to make me feel sorry for any woman he's broken up with, even Ava Vitali, since he's always such a waspy little prick the MOMENT he's done with them.  Yeah, yeah, she "set him up" but he was cheating often and happily with her best friend.  And "best friend" Nicole can miss me with her warnings about how evil Ava is since, up until a few days ago, Nicole said AVA WAS HER BEST FRIEND!   Huh?  Ava was a snake before but now it matters??  

There must a hole deep enough somewhere in Salem to hold all three of these hypocrites.

I'm looking forward to watching Xander find out that Gwen's friend "Matty" is really Leo.

With any luck, that hole in the ground deep enough to hold Rafe, Ava and Nicole also has room for Gwen and Leo, too.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, Brendan Birch said:

Difference, though, is that Jack spent years earning his forgiveness from the town.  Xander hasn't even tried to get anyone else's.

Well, no one does. Not anymore. Good writing died in the early '90s. So I just enjoy what I enjoy. And that's Xander and Xander/Sarah. I mean, that attitude worked for serial killer, Ben. The way I personally view Xander, yeah, he still has not fully repented, but he did repent with Maggie and Sarah with the Michaela/Rachel mess, and he did a HUGE good deed in saving Maggie from killing herself, so I believe he has earned some positive karma for that alone.

Meanwhile, Ben has done squat to atone for life taking, but still gets a happily-ever-after with Bo and Hope's daughter. That enough makes me rage. So I will never like Ben (or Gwen, who has also done zip to gain good karma!) while - in my book - Xander has at least tried with some closest to him...

• Love 11

Watching Rafe and Ava argue with all the sexual tension made me uncomfortable.   Nicole Rafe is going to cheat on you.   You should worry about good guy Rafe instead of Jake.  
  Jake can take care of himself.   He knows Ava’s story.  Plus him being with Ava bugs Gabi.  That’s a win win lol

Gabi was a pretty good detective.  Rafe did not seem to worried that she could be putting herself in a dangerous situation.  
    I feel bad for Nancy.   She was heartbreaking in that scene with Craig.  .  

• Love 7

Sonny is really obsessed with Leo. He said Will is busy at work, he's dealing with Arianna on his own and Sonny is sitting in Salem thinking of only Leo?

Xander needs to go back to Titan and family. This living at the hotel is being paid how if they have no money? Do either him or Gwen have a job?

Lol at Craig doing the prenup. I guess he's not that stupid.

Ava knows Abby's cell off the top of her head? Why doesn't she cut a deal with Trask for Gwen in exchange for her freedom.

Eric! 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 5

Today was better than yesterday.

LOL at the prenup.

Hmmm...  What will Ava tell Abby?   Everything Gwen has done?   Just the latest where she switched the syringes?   Or something else altogether.

Sonny does seem obsessed with Leo.  I presume they want to keep Sonny in Salem, since the character has been recast.  But unless they break up him and Will, or Chandler Massey is able to come back full-time, it's going to be no different than when Eric went to Africa right after the wedding leaving Nicole in limbo.

Speaking of Eric ... woo hoo, he's back. 😀

• Love 11

Also like very much that Jack remembers his past and gave Xander a chance.

Xander is the reason Eve tortured Jack and Jen for over a year.  Has Xander ever apologized to Jack for that? 

5 minutes ago, Swartz said:

Xander is the reason Eve tortured Jack and Jen for over a year.  Has Xander ever apologized to Jack for that? 

I think Eve did that all on her own due to her history with Jen. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

OK so Sonny wants to fuck Leo again or something, right? He is WAY too obsessed with him. 

The Leo/Abigail and Leo/Gwen/Xander/Abigail scenes were so fun. This wedding is gonna be a hoot!

Great, a Rafe/Nicole/Eric triangle is imminent. Like, I think I'd rather watch Ben and Ciara sucking face than that!

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Artsda said:

Xander needs to go back to Titan and family. This living at the hotel is being paid how if they have no money? Do either him or Gwen have a job?

I've been wondering about their source of money for a long, long time now. In fact, didn't the hotel manager try to kick out Xander for unpaid hotel bills?  So how is Xander still living at the Salem Inn?

Ava knows Abby's cell off the top of her head? Why doesn't she cut a deal with Trask for Gwen in exchange for her freedom.

Yeah, I was curious who Ava was going to call, but I did NOT have Abigail on my bingo card! Are we really supposed to believe Ava knows Abi's number by heart?!  Why would she have it memorized?  As for the call itself, aren't suspects allowed just ONE phone call?  Ava was left all alone with that phone. She could have placed a hundred calls for all the police know! Or is the "one phone call" just a tv trope?

• Love 4

Maybe Julie is moonlighting as the town's switchboard operator who knows everyone's phone number and address. Ava just dialed zero and got the town's busybody who dialed her through to Ab's cell number. Clyde probably used it to when he got out of jail to get Ollie's new address. 

• LOL 14

Greg Vaughn really is sort of perfect looking isn’t he? I thought I heard he was coming but that was the Exorcism storyline but I totally missed he was coming back again. Rafe & Nicole are a little boring (Galen isn’t half bad looking either) but I’m tired of the Ava stuff 24/7 so I’m looking for Eric to make Nicole and Rafe a little nervous. 

• Love 9
20 hours ago, boes said:

The only person who can make me feel sorry for Nancy is Craig, and him inviting her to his wedding was such a dick move that I can't help but feel he and Leo are perfect for each other.

Pretty much agree with the whole post, but this especially. It was so gross and selfish. She just finished telling him how she wished their marriage had lasted forever. While she was gracious enough to wish him happiness, she told him she was only just beginning to try and move on. So, his first thought is to ask her to come to his wedding because HE can't imagine making it through the day without her?! Instead of agreeing to think about it, she should have ordered more chowder for his head. He invited her because she's been a part of every major milestone in his life. So, is he also planning on inviting her to watch the honeymoon night since that's also a major life moment. 

• Love 13
17 minutes ago, tribeca said:

Really loving Abigail right now.  
Gabi and Jake were never a great couple but they are even worse broken up. 

Yes, Marci Miller is really making me enjoy her character right now, when she said "I need Popcorn" while listening to Xander & Leo argue, I cracked up :)

• LOL 3
  • Love 14

Zach Tinker needs to cut way back on the caffeine.  Way, WAY back.  He wasn't so acting so much animated as possessed today.  He's generally been much better than he was on Y&R, but today he was pretty awful.

Ava is a psycho, for sure, but none of that bothered Rafe or Nicole one tiny bit until they decided they wanted to be together.  So it wouldn't bother me one bit if she seriously messes with them both.  Ava was fine with Rafe as long as slept with him and cooked for him, and Nicole thought she was just a fine person when Ava was a sympathetic ear Nicole could tell her troubles to.  Them suddenly warning people of how awful she is when she was just as awful before fits those two hypocrites to a tee.

Now Eric is back.  With any luck, he'll reconcile with Nicole, which should be punishment enough for her, and maybe Nancy can land Rafe.  Couldn't happen to a bigger putz.

Greg Rikaart is like nails on a chalk board.

I AM looking forward to the wedding, though!

• LOL 4
  • Love 11

I guess if Salem has a Divorce Drive Thru, it also has a Pre-nup Pumpkin Patch. It may not be legal to serve a pre-nup on the wedding day. The parties have to each have their own attorney and the document needs to be inspected so that no one hoodwinks the other, i.e. gets away with things. Might be invalid.

I did chuckle when Xander met Gwennie's BFF. I could see the word 'ew' written all over his face. And the unhappy memories of getting away from the litttle slime.

Sonny is sure fixated on Leo. Yeah, he screwed you over and you haven't forgotten, but this seems a lot.

Jake would have been better off sleeping on the floor than on that air mattress. He could probably go to some bed shop and buy a cheap mattress. How convenient that Gabi just shows up!

I wasn't expecting Ava to call up Abigail, but....

Hello, Eric. You are looking fine and what a lot of women would want a middle aged guy to look.... maybe you can spare Nicole from Rafe....

• Love 8
1 hour ago, boes said:

Ava is a psycho, for sure, but none of that bothered Rafe or Nicole one tiny bit until they decided they wanted to be together.  So it wouldn't bother me one bit if she seriously messes with them both.  Ava was fine with Rafe as long as slept with him and cooked for him, and Nicole thought she was just a fine person when Ava was a sympathetic ear Nicole could tell her troubles to.  Them suddenly warning people of how awful she is when she was just as awful before fits those two hypocrites to a tee.

100% this.  I wish Ava would make Nicole's "dreams" come true.

Incidentally, if Nicole was sleeping over at Rafe's, is the devil "babysitting" Henry or is Holly???

• Love 9
On 4/14/2022 at 8:49 PM, brisbydog said:

Jack's redemption had the benefit of better writers. I fear Ron will never put that much effort in to Xander

Look at how he "redeemed" the serial killer with the abs. He vilified the mother of one of his victims. So that should tell you what type of writer Ron is..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 6
43 minutes ago, Peanut6711 said:

100% this.  I wish Ava would make Nicole's "dreams" come true.

Ava should make a play for Eric and he should totally succumb to her. I remember when Tamara and Greg were both on GH as cousins Carly and Lucky, and I could count on one hand the times that they actually shared screentime together but I always wanted to see them interact more. 

It's the perfect revenge. Nicole's feelings for Eric are greater than what she feels for Rafe. And Rafe that the insecure dummy that he is, knows this deep down and can fume silently as he watches Nicole growing more and more jealous of what happens with between Ava and Eric.

44 minutes ago, Peanut6711 said:

Incidentally, if Nicole was sleeping over at Rafe's, is the devil "babysitting" Henry or is Holly???

This is where Ron's nonsense of continuing the silly possessed storyline and not having characters interacting with the characters that they should would have an explanation of where is Henry. All-Devil can't drop the child at any of the his grandparents, she hasn't spoken with Roman or Kate in a while, Tripp isn't going to do her any more favors, she doesn't interact with any of the other Hortons (unless to support the serial killer and Ciara), she can't risk Marlena/John figuring her out, and as Allie she acts as if she didn't spend half her childhood living in the Dimera mansion.

1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

Sonny is sure fixated on Leo. Yeah, he screwed you over and you haven't forgotten, but this seems a lot.

Did Sonny show this much animosity over the person who came up with the plan to have Leo get hired by Sonny in order to get charges of sexual harassment against Sonny (Vivian) or the person who found out and continued the scheme to her advantage (Kate). How in the world is Leo any worse than they were?

• Love 9
13 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Quick, someone get @peachmangosteen a qualified shrink (that leaves Doc out!)!  She's gone 'round the bend!

Yea, I might have been exaggerating lol. At least GV is hot. Maybe I can watch the dreadful Eric/Nicole/Rafe triangle on mute.

11 hours ago, tribeca said:

Really loving Abigail right now.  

MM playing everything so bored and over it is hilarious to me.

9 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

This made me want scenes of AlDevil with Henry.

• Love 6
15 hours ago, Brendan Birch said:

Hopefully, he ends this dreadful Rafe/Nicole coupling.  It's turned Nicole into such a self-righteous bore, and Rafe into even more of one than he already is.

Rafe/Nicole is leaps and bounds better than Rafe/Hope, but still pretty bad.  The only woman I liked him with was Jordan, back when I first started watching again, and didn't know either character. 

10 hours ago, boes said:

Zach Tinker needs to cut way back on the caffeine.  Way, WAY back.  He wasn't so acting so much animated as possessed today.  He's generally been much better than he was on Y&R, but today he was pretty awful.

I'm mostly enjoying him, however, he does have this weird thing where he laughs (or cries) that comes across as creepy and strange.

8 hours ago, nilyank said:

Ava should make a play for Eric and he should totally succumb to her.

[snip]

It's the perfect revenge. Nicole's feelings for Eric are greater than what she feels for Rafe. And Rafe that the insecure dummy that he is, knows this deep down and can fume silently as he watches Nicole growing more and more jealous of what happens with between Ava and Eric.

Love this idea.   As an Ericole fan, they have to be end game for me, but this would work while they're getting there.

Is Nicole too old to have a baby?  I know there's already too many babies that are 99% off screen, but I'd love for her and Eric to have a child together.  Though with my luck, Rafe would be the father. 🙄

• Love 6
1 hour ago, buffynut said:

Is Nicole too old to have a baby?  I know there's already too many babies that are 99% off screen, but I'd love for her and Eric to have a child together.  Though with my luck, Rafe would be the father. 🙄

Age is not the issue especially on a show where Marlena and Kristen got pregnant easily via sex in the 50s/60s. Nicole's issues are that she cannot get pregnant easily and if she does somehow become pregnant, she has been unable to giving birth to a live baby in her two previous miracle pregancies when she was much younger.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, buffynut said:

Rafe/Nicole is leaps and bounds better than Rafe/Hope, but still pretty bad.  The only woman I liked him with was Jordan, back when I first started watching again, and didn't know either character. 

I'm mostly enjoying him, however, he does have this weird thing where he laughs (or cries) that comes across as creepy and strange.

Love this idea.   As an Ericole fan, they have to be end game for me, but this would work while they're getting there.

I wish they just gave Rafe a love interest they marry him to and have kids with that's recurring so he can just play the supporting role of cop/friend because I actually don't mind him in that mode. Its when they try to make him a leading man it goes downhill. I rather they have kept Jordan as that particular love interest for him(before they made her psycho). It would've made more sense for Jordan to have had Rafe's kid than Evan's(who I liked but a wasted character given how he ended up). This could've been semi decent drama where Ben is connected to Rafe by blood despite the fact he killed his half sister. Instead we get what we see currently. Ben being exalted by Salem and Rafe being shown as the town stud but he's .. not.

12 hours ago, nilyank said:

Ava should make a play for Eric and he should totally succumb to her. I remember when Tamara and Greg were both on GH as cousins Carly and Lucky, and I could count on one hand the times that they actually shared screentime together but I always wanted to see them interact more. 

If Ava wasn't a complete sociopath who murdered his grandfather that he adored and respected I wouldn't be opposed to this pairing but she is so.. maybe if it was Taylor instead of Ava that would be different. 

I think they'll try and reunite Eric/Sarah which if Sarah was herself and an adult I'm not entirely opposed to it(even if I wasn't that fond of the pairing originally) is preferable to having him with Ava. At least Sarah didn't murder any of his family members.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, CanaryFan98 said:

If Ava wasn't a complete sociopath who murdered his grandfather that he adored and respected I wouldn't be opposed to this pairing but she is so.. maybe if it was Taylor instead of Ava that would be different. 

I think they'll try and reunite Eric/Sarah which if Sarah was herself and an adult I'm not entirely opposed to it(even if I wasn't that fond of the pairing originally) is preferable to having him with Ava. At least Sarah didn't murder any of his family members.

I wasn't watching then, so I always forget Ava murder Shawn Brady. So, yeah, no go with the Ava/Eric thing.

And, of course, they'll probably pair him with Sarah, especially since toddler Sarah had a crush on him. 🙄

• Love 6
3 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Fucking hell. An Eric/Nicole/Sarah/Rafe love square?! The mere thought makes me want to commit murder lol.

• LOL 8