Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, 4evaQuez said:

Also, why was Kayla fighting so hard for Marlena? Marlena said herself she was okay with resigning. The man who removed Kayla said retirement was an option. Wouldn't retirement mean Marlena can keep whatever benefits she negotiated with the hospital for her post employment years, keep her professional reputation, keep her license, and maybe even start her own practice or be hired as a consultant somewhere. Jarlena are loaded. Retiring from the hospital in her 70s is hardly a disgrace.

Yes, yes and yes. We are on the same page entirely.

That whole dumb scene was meant to evoke a sense of "not without my daughter!" loyalty...but as usual was written as if we are an audience of 3 year olds with no idea how adults behave or how employment works.

But then, Lani walked an arrested Kristen clear out of the police department and still kept her job so...

Sonny/Chloe were obviously going to be paired until the show redirected Sonny to Will and let Nadia go

...um...WHAT?!? I thought Sonny was earmarked for Will from the get-go...is this speculation?

Leo doesn't seem to care about Sonny, at all. It's hard to take a "rivalry" seriously when one person in the rivalry barely acknowledges the other person's existence.

Yeah, I assumed Leo would still be fixated on Sonny upon his return, but I guess they mended fences somewhat during Beyond Salem. I'm glad Leo is in someone else's orbit because I didn't like any of his story with Wilson, but it seems Sonny still holds a grudge...? I dunno.

Xander is a lovesick shell of his former self.

He needed a break from villainy after all these years. He's more viable now because of this rest from crime.

Why did Sonny act like a 12-year-old Thomas Dimera seeing Mommy and Daddy kiss at his birthday party. I was just confounded. What was that supposed to tell me about the characters?

Not sure either...but I think they were going for a humorous flip flop. As in, him acting the way straight people act when they see a gay couple kissing?

Honestly though, 90 percent of the show now feels like humor that is falling flat so...

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 4

I thought Abigail looked so pretty the other day.  Then I came here and read posts and posts about how awful her hair and makeup was.  Now I know why my MaryKay career never took off.   

• LOL 16
7 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

...um...WHAT?!? I thought Sonny was earmarked for Will from the get-go...is this speculation?

More so speculation. This was after Philip left with Parker, and Chloe was working with Justin to help her get shared custody of Parker. Chloe lost custody after her suicide attempt, I believe. That's because she left a young Parker in the cold alone when she jumped in the lake/river/whatever body of water is near Salem.

Anyway, the show made a big deal about Sonny and Chloe's first meeting. Justin and Adrienne specifically set up a lunch for the sole purpose of the two meeting. Justin surprised Chloe with Parker at the lunch. Chloe was one of the first people Sonny met on canvas, and the two got a musical jingle when they shook hands to meet and the camara specifically locked in on each of their smiling faces at each other. Sonny told Chloe he'd been a huge fan of her music for years, and this was when the show was writing Sonny as more adventurous and he was talking to her about his travels as Justin and Adrienne looked on in the background smiling.

It seemed like an obvious chemistry test to me.

• Useful 5

Huh. Fascinating. I always got the impression (albeit from Wilson compilation videos) that Sonny was "a proud, out gay man!" from the start. That he came on because he was going to be Will's window into gay life and eventual boyfriend....

But yeah, that sure sounds like a chem test. How long after that did Sonny meet Will? Is it possible they had a B plot in mind for Chlonny? He helps her with music or something? (I can't imagine what).

And he's so much younger than Chloe too...weird.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, 4evaQuez said:

More so speculation. This was after Philip left with Parker, and Chloe was working with Justin to help her get shared custody of Parker. Chloe lost custody after her suicide attempt, I believe. That's because she left a young Parker in the cold alone when she jumped in the lake/river/whatever body of water is near Salem.

Anyway, the show made a big deal about Sonny and Chloe's first meeting. Justin and Adrienne specifically set up a lunch for the sole purpose of the two meeting. Justin surprised Chloe with Parker at the lunch. Chloe was one of the first people Sonny met on canvas, and the two got a musical jingle when they shook hands to meet and the camara specifically locked in on each of their smiling faces at each other. Sonny told Chloe he'd been a huge fan of her music for years, and this was when the show was writing Sonny as more adventurous and he was talking to her about his travels as Justin and Adrienne looked on in the background smiling.

Interesting I didn't know this but I'm glad the show never went there. I think Chloe might've had tied Nicole in how many Kiriakis men she's bedded had Sonny been added.

Nicole- Victor, Deimos, Brady, Xander

Chloe- Brady, Phillip, Deimos

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

Huh. Fascinating. I always got the impression (albeit from Wilson compilation videos) that Sonny was "a proud, out gay man!" from the start. That he came on because he was going to be Will's window into gay life and eventual boyfriend....

But yeah, that sure sounds like a chem test. How long after that did Sonny meet Will? Is it possible they had a B plot in mind for Chlonny? He helps her with music or something? (I can't imagine what).

And he's so much younger than Chloe too...weird.

I'm honestly can't answer that question of when Will/Sonny met each other.

However, Nadia was let go in 2011 and FS was introduced in June 2011. I can't find anything that says what Nadia's final month was. However I distinctly remember that scene as a Chloe fan since this was after the Chloe is a prostitute storyline and I was grasping at anything for a better Chloe storyline.

Looking at Sonny Kiriakis' Wiki page with several interviews and links, it does say they always planned to have him be gay and not be a "stereotypical" gay character. However, according to an interview with Michael Fairman, FS said that for the first four months he had no idea who his love interest was. 

By September 2011, Sonny was an openly gay character according to another interview with Michael Fairman, but I'm not certain if that's when he first came out as the interview is more about the end of All My Children and the Bianca character. Sonny is simply mentioned as an openly gay character.

According the to the Will Horton Wiki page, DOOL announced that Will would come out as gay in a November 2011 press release. A link is there on the website. I'm not certain when that showed up onscreen.

The storyline was showcased in March 2012 at Outfest Film Festival. Again, I'm not certain if that was the official introduction of the storyline, or if that's just when they were showcasing it there for marketing/publicity purposes.

Edited by 4evaQuez
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Interesting I didn't know this but I'm glad the show never went there. I think Chloe might've had tied Nicole in how many Kiriakis men she's bedded had Sonny been added.

Nicole- Victor, Deimos, Brady, Xander

Chloe- Brady, Phillip, Deimos

The show was also planning Chloe/Shawn at one point before MM/BB were let go in 2008(?), I believe it was. 

It was obviously going to lead to a Chloe vs. Belle storyline as the two were turning into antagonists, and the show was leaning toward Chloe as more of a vixen.

If this were Young and the Restless, we would have gotten a Victor/Chloe pairing by now. I'm referencing the disgust of Victor/Sharon for those who watch.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, 4evaQuez said:

The show was also planning Chloe/Shawn at one point before MM/BB were let go in 2008(?), I believe it was. 

It was obviously going to lead to a Chloe vs. Belle storyline as the two were turning into antagonists, and the show was leaning toward Chloe as more of a vixen.

If this were Young and the Restless, we would have gotten a Victor/Chloe pairing by now. I'm referencing the disgust of Victor/Sharon for those who watch.

I wasn't watching Y&R when that happened and I recall both actors not being for it at the time. I really liked the father/daughter relationship Victor/Sharon had before that happened. 

Shawn/Chloe at least isn't as bad to me in fact far more preferable and would have been a nice contrast to Phillip/Belle. However I doubt they would go there now even if BB/NB are on good terms.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, 4evaQuez said:

Sonny/Chloe was a red herring.  I think that Sonny was always meant to be gay but the show did not want to reveal it to the audience just yet..  Also there were  two different writing teams that had different ideas on how they wanted to write for Sonny at the time that he was introduced and when he and Will started to develop their friendship.

Edited by Pearson80
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Wondering... is there ANY audience for those Rafe/Nicole scenes today?

As someone who hates both characters and don’t want them connected to the characters that I like, I am totally okay with them. Rafe  can be his sexist stupid self with her and she can lie to him or cheat on him as she has with every man she has been in love with. They deserve to suffer and be stuck with each other.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

I was passively watching over lunch today, and Billy Flynn's facial reactions when he was turned away from Leo were great. He's having fun with this story, clearly.

I love how the preamble to Nicole and Rafe's twu wuv bath was that Rafe desperately needed a shower after his arrest, etc. So, um, please shower. Go all romantical in the bath after you've scrubbed yourself, please.

Edited by RunningMarket
adding billy's last name for clarity I mean actor, not character name
  • LOL 7
  • Love 7

Wow, Scott Evans (from OLTL) reference!

Chloe shouldn't take that.  She has no need to sit there and let her father talk to her like that.

Where did Clyde get a cell phone, if he just got out of jail? And how does Orpheus have his number?

Edited by RedElf
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9

While admittedly he wouldn't be my first choice as a houseguest or babysitter, Clyde is quite possibly the least of Ciara's worries. The devil is after her baby, there's an upside-down cross hanging outside their door, and in over three months her mother still hasn't gotten a flight home from Africa. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
30 minutes ago, RedElf said:

Where did Clyde get a cell phone, if he just got out of jail? And how does Orpheus have his number?

Given Kristen's 24/7 access to the full internet in the visitation room at Statesville, I wouldn't doubt they handed Clyde a new phone on the way out the door and distributed his number on the updated phone tree to all the inmates.

• LOL 15

I would have walked away from my father. Once common sense hits him and the glow of a new love fades, he will see the real Leo. Too bad. His lesson to learn.

No idea why Chad would do this.

Ciara, there are worse temporary houseguests than Clyde. He could probably help you and Ollie. Your baby isn't due for a couple of months and he will be long gone by then.

Where did Clyde get a burner phone? Yeah, Orpheus will keep EJ DiMera in line. EJ has more brain cells than Orpheus.

Nicole and Rafe were boring. Nice to have a huge bathroom that fits a family size tub. My tub barely fits me, much less a second person. I also don't like prunelike skin, so that's out for me.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, RedElf said:

Chloe shouldn't take that.  She has no need to sit there and let her father talk to her like that.

Actually, I kind of think she should.  All he really did, was get justifiably angry over the fact that she lied to him about wanting to get to know Leo but was really just setting him up for an "intervention" from Sonny and Will.  (So she was lying and scheming - just as Craig said.)  It's fine to warn him about the person he's seeing.  It's even OK for her to call in reinforcements.  It's NOT OK to lie and try to manipulate him like somehow SHE'S the parent who knows best.  It really doesn't matter if she's right or wrong about Leo.  She has no excuse to treat her father like that.

I'd have been pissed if someone treated me that way too.  

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

Actually, I kind of think she should.  All he really did, was get justifiably angry over the fact that she lied to him about wanting to get to know Leo but was really just setting him up for an "intervention" from Sonny and Will.  (So she was lying and scheming - just as Craig said.)  It's fine to warn him about the person he's seeing.  It's even OK for her to call in reinforcements.  It's NOT OK to lie and try to manipulate him like somehow SHE'S the parent who knows best.  It really doesn't matter if she's right or wrong about Leo.  She has no excuse to treat her father like that.

I'd have been pissed if someone treated me that way too.  

Seems disingenuous to me. Craig and Nancy 1.0 schemed all the live-long day against their rivals. But now Craig gets all pearl-clutchy because he was on the receiving end?

Oh, freaking well.

Maybe not get involved with a shady jackass while deceiving your wife and ruining your family because you couldn't be honest about your feelings and give your wife some consideration and empathy when ending your marriage for a side piece.

Chloe maybe didn't voice any of that, but I can see resentment unconsciously driving her actions, too.

Craig can take his sanctimony and hypocrisy and STFU.

• Love 17
24 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

Seems disingenuous to me. Craig and Nancy 1.0 schemed all the live-long day against their rivals. But now Craig gets all pearl-clutchy because he was on the receiving end?

Yes, against their RIVALS.   Craig is her FATHER.  I get she was angry at Craig's behavior.  She is probably justified in her skepticism that Leo is on the up and up.  That's still no reason to lie to him and try to manipulate him.  How would she feel if Craig decided it was better if she and Brady broke up and he lied and manipulated her to try and get her to do what HE wanted?  Given his history, there is a really good chance that Brady WILL, indeed end up being an ass to Chloe and breaking her heart.  (Does anyone REALLY believe he is over Kristen for good?  Or that he wouldn't somehow try to justify having her in his life for Rachel's sake?)  Shouldn't her family accept that she is allowed to make her own decisions?  Yes, they can warn her, but ultimately, it should be her decision.  She should give Craig the same respect.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

Yes, against their RIVALS.   Craig is her FATHER.  I get she was angry at Craig's behavior.  She is probably justified in her skepticism that Leo is on the up and up.  That's still no reason to lie to him and try to manipulate him.  How would she feel if Craig decided it was better if she and Brady broke up and he lied and manipulated her to try and get her to do what HE wanted?  Given his history, there is a really good chance that Brady WILL, indeed end up being an ass to Chloe and breaking her heart.  (Does anyone REALLY believe he is over Kristen for good?  Or that he wouldn't somehow try to justify having her in his life for Rachel's sake?)  Shouldn't her family accept that she is allowed to make her own decisions?  Yes, they can warn her, but ultimately, it should be her decision.  She should give Craig the same respect.

Okay, he's her father. But considering his past, he (IMO here!) forfeits the right to get all judgmental about scheming by others - daughter or not - when he has done worse, not to mention that he seems to have zero remorse for the way he has abandoned his family for Leo.

We just see it from different angles.

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

Okay, he's her father. But considering his past, he (IMO here!) forfeits the right to get all judgmental about scheming by others - daughter or not - when he has done worse, not to mention that he seems to have zero remorse for the way he has abandoned his family for Leo.

We just see it from different angles.

I agree we see it from different angles.   I don't believe that because he schemed in the past he deserves to be treated the way he is by his daughter.   Does that mean if Nancy somehow angers her she is justified in scheming against Nancy?  Maybe she should be allowed to blackmail Brady - because of his past?  Nicole still has a little revenge coming too, right?

And Craig has NOT abandoned his family.   Yes, he left his wife (and I agree, not in a kind way) but marriages break up all the time simply because someone has decided they're no longer fulfilled in the marriage.  That's essentially what happened with Craig.  He has in no way indicated he doesn't want a relationship with either of his daughters.  It's not like they're young children and Craig simply walked out one day and never came back.

• Love 3

I don't care who did it  or how Craig's feelings are hurt.  He came to Salem to explain to Chloe why he's splitting up with her mother and then decided that it was too flippin' hard to deal with the fallout from his coming out in New York City.  By his fellow doctors, at a hospital, no less.  In New York City.  Again.  NEW.YORK.CITY, for dog's sake.

giphy.gif

Not the Shady Rest in Hooterville.  Then he proceeds to take Kayla's job so that brainless twit he's involved with can be even more of a braying, sexually harrassing jackass but this time in a smaller pond.  Yeah, Kayla's an idiot for defending Marlena and Marlena is an even bigger idiot for not resigning on her own, but Craig's assholish smile as he came in to Kayla's office as she was being ousted killed whatever small feeling I might have still had for that pain in the ass.  Loose Lips Johnson is preferable to Weston Oily.

I can't stand Nancy, I've never cared much for Chloe and now Craig completes the trifecta of tedium in that family.

A pox on them all.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 5
  • Love 14
11 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Ciara, there are worse temporary houseguests than Clyde. 

Are there?! This man raped his teenage stepdaughter and abused his son!

9 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Yea, Craig is being an absolute dick and is completely unlikable so I can't bring myself to give a shit about him being lied to and manipulated by his family. The man he loves so damn much that he is fucking over his family for him is lying to and manipulating him as well so.

• Love 15
6 hours ago, Pearl said:

Trying to decide what's more terrifying, Nicole and Rafe in a bubble bath or Nicole shaving Daniel. Both are the stuff of nightmares.

Maybe having Daniel and Rafe on the show together again? There's a nasty thought!

• LOL 5
6 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

The man he loves so damn much that he is fucking over his family for him is lying to and manipulating him as well so.

See, maybe that's my problem.  I honestly don't see how Craig is hurting his FAMILY.  Yes, he hurt Nancy.  Yes, he's seeing someone Chloe doesn't approve of.  But how does that hurt his family?  Chloe and Joy are not small children who will be devastated that daddy isn't home any more.  People on soaps break up and get divorced all the time and they aren't accused of destroying their entire family.  Did Hope somehow hurt Ciara when she divorced Rafe?  Did Brady get accused of hurting John when he finally got rid of Kristen?  People also often get involved with people their family doesn't like but that, again, is pretty typical soap fare.

Until yesterday and Chad (and I'm still not sure how that will play out) we haven't SEEN Leo lie to or manipulate Craig.  With other people (like Ava) we would SEE them do despicable things while declaring they had changed.  While it's entirely possible Leo will lie to or manipulate Craig I want it to actually happen before Craig is declared the scum of the earth who has somehow destroyed his family, simply because he met Leo - under circumstances that had no connection to Salem at all.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

Until yesterday and Chad (and I'm still not sure how that will play out) we haven't SEEN Leo lie to or manipulate Craig. 

He was manipulating him when he was convincing him to get the Chief of Staff job imo. But I might be seeing what I want to see because I just really hope he's fucking with Craig. I am not interested in watching Leo's redemption or him having a real relationship with Craig. I see no chem for one and I want the show to allow one character to just be an asshole lol.

Xander and Gwen have become unwatchable. Sigh. Every story/character turns to shit eventually but at least I did get some entertainment from them/Gwen for awhile, which is more than I can say about a lot of the stories/characters.

• Love 5

Forget Chad or Zander visiting Rolf for the reverse serum for Saranee, Tony needs to go asap and ask Wilheim to reattach his balls for him.  This playing into Sara's delusions is not a good look for Tony. Has he not heard that Marlena is accepting new patients? 

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
29 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

That Gwen is a selfish little bint eh?

She's had a hard life, dontcha know?  Pater didn't luv her, Mater resented her, they couldn't afford to live in the manor house and they only had leftover roly poly every other St. Swithin's Day.  She and Mater couldn't even afford to extend their pinkies while drinking tea due to Pater loving his other daughter more.

Sad indeed.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 12
1 hour ago, DaphneCat said:

While it's entirely possible Leo will lie to or manipulate Craig I want it to actually happen before Craig is declared the scum of the earth who has somehow destroyed his family, simply because he met Leo - under circumstances that had no connection to Salem at all.

I don't care about what he did to his family, I just think he's a huge asshole and Leo's an even bigger one.  For some reason people want to save Craig from Leo.  I don't care if he stays with him or not.  But I'm not interested in having two more jackasses in Salem when there are already enough for a 20 mule borax train and have them eating up screen time in a horrid storyline.  Greg Rikaart is like nails on a chalkboard to me, especially playing Ron C.'s offensive - to me - gay stereotype from Hell and whatshisname playing Craig isn't much better.  As a member of that group, this whole setup/storyline makes me groan.

Even worse, again, to me - it has nil entertainment value.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

I still refuse to believe that Jack, even in his most evil days, fathered a thing like Gwen.

Retcon the retcon!

Given how many times Jack has come back from the dead (and survived having his heart? brain? donated!!!!)  🤯  thus, retconning that Gwen is NOT actually Jack's spawn sounds easy-peasy in comparison.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, boes said:

I don't care about what he did to his family, I just think he's a huge asshole and Leo's an even bigger one.  For some reason people want to save Craig from Leo.  I don't care if he stays with him or not.  But I'm not interested in having two more jackasses in Salem when there are already enough for a 20 mule borax train and have them eating up screen time in a horrid storyline.  Greg Rikaart is like nails on a chalkboard to me, especially playing Ron C.'s offensive - to me - gay stereotype from Hell and whatshisname playing Craig isn't much better.  As a member of that group, this whole setup/storyline makes me groan.

I'm getting sick of watching this storyline end the episode as if Craig/Leo are this major, important root-for-couple. While Leo has a funny line, here or there, mostly his trying way too hard to be hip dialogue is insulting. And, Lord help us all, if Greg Rikaart and Jackée are ever in a scene together. Their level of mugging will be enough to take on sentient form and blind us all. I mean GR is a multiple Emmy winner. What the hell happened? I know Leo is a larger-than-life character but he as never impressed me in this role.

• Love 8

Who cares if 60 year old Craig Wesley gets scammed by opportunist and con artist Leo? Maybe he needs the lesson and the embarrassment. Chad, no need to take one for the team and try to seduce Leo. Let him scam Craig and Craig's family can pick up the pieces - if they care.

Long time no see, couple Chloe and Brady. At least she is not Kristen.

Gwen, you know that you got Xander because he did not know the real story about Sarah. You had plenty of time to be honest with him and be a decent human being. Go back to jolly olde Englande and grow up - you may have had a tough childhood. A lot of us did. It does not define you as an adult. Hope Xander dumps you soon.

The Renee DuMonde story is already stale. It is not interesting, I root for no one. She is a big girl and Tony DiMera does not have to stay at the Kiriakis mansion til maybe Sarah Horton recovers her memory. Maybe she can find another diary and become that person.

• Love 11
6 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

He was manipulating him when he was convincing him to get the Chief of Staff job imo. But I might be seeing what I want to see because I just really hope he's fucking with Craig. I am not interested in watching Leo's redemption or him having a real relationship with Craig. I see no chem for one and I want the show to allow one character to just be an asshole lol.

Xander and Gwen have become unwatchable. Sigh. Every story/character turns to shit eventually but at least I did get some entertainment from them/Gwen for awhile, which is more than I can say about a lot of the stories/characters.

See, I'm not buying that Craig has actually changed and needed to be manipulated into going after Kayla's job.  He's probably still the same scheming person he was before.  I don't actually want Leo to be redeemed - I just don't think he needs to be an asshole to Craig to still be an asshole.  Sort of like Victor is capable of being an incredible asshole, but generally treats Maggie well.  I honestly don't know if they didn't want Patrika back or if she didn't want to come back, but it really seems like they're setting up Leo to be Scheming Nancy, part 2.

5 hours ago, boes said:

Yeah, it seems like they're really trying to tone Leo down but I get your point.  However, I'm willing to have two more jackasses if it stops us from having Stefano 2.0 - another BIG BAD who is responsible for every. single. thing. that. goes. wrong. in. Salem.  EVER.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I want the show to allow one character to just be an asshole lol.

And so TPTB gave us SaRenee 🙄. That's enough assholey behavior to last a lifetime.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

I absolutely loved Broe! So wonderful to see those two together again. I'm sad they cut out the steamier parts of their "togetherness" from the promos, but it was still well worth the wait. Best part of the episode.

Did MM shrink, or did everyone around her have a growth spurt? Chad, Brady, and Chloe towered over her these past few episodes. 

We've come a long way as a society when "gay threesomes" are so openly discussed on daytime television.

Dr. Craig and Leo Wesley. I wonder if Leo will demand Chloe call him Daddy?

Edited by 4evaQuez
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

So the board has decided that Marlena should be fired, but Craig can not fire her because he wants to marry his toy boy? How does he now have this power? Wouldn't he also be fired the same way as Kayla? Why does this show never make sense?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

Aren't there DiMeras on the hospital board?  And wasn't Sami on the board one time?  How did this demand that Marlena get fired happen without any input from them?

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Also Marlena does not seem to give a jot Kayla lost her job for her. She should have dug in on resigning so that Kayla could keep her position, not smugly sit at her desk, given that it is inevitable. 

• Love 6

I've been watching sporadically because of the devil made me do storyline.   Tuned in today to see what was happening.    All soaps have a villain or two.   But this show.  You cannot tell who is good or bad anymore.  Nearly every character has villainous tendencies.   And it's REALLY bad with the serial killer is now the nice guy.  I wasn't watching during the Craig days.   Was he always such a slime?

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, sas616 said:

I wasn't watching during the Craig days.   Was he always such a slime?

I was wondering this, too. I remember watching at some point when Craig and Nancy were around but I don't remember any specifics. Right now Craig is an unlikable dick.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, buffynut said:

I haven't been able to muster up the interest to watch yet this week.  Have I missed anything worth mentioning?

Roman gave Clyde a job as a cook.  That's about it.

56 minutes ago, sas616 said:

I wasn't watching during the Craig days.   Was he always such a slime?

He and Nancy schemed to get rid of Mike Horton to make Craig chief of staff.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5