Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

Yea, the Johnny/Will scenes were fantastic. Both actors were in top form and they already have a lot of chem even with this being their first scene together (physically at least).

The TR actor also continues to impress, even if TR is so half-baked as a character.

I do think the devil story has gone on too long but at the same time I really enjoy it. It's a catch-22.

• Love 11

So the leopard hasn't changed his spots. How convenient that his former girlfriend happened to be in Chicago and could drop by the station to talk about him and his abusive ways. Plus all the drugs. Wonder what the powder is.

I enjoyed the Will and Johnny scenes. They worked well together.

Yeah, Belle wasn't the Bdevil. It jumped from Johnny to her. Wonder if it will stay. Nice to see the glowy eyes greeting her mom. Yeah, Susan has been sort of right. A bit.

Eli is formerly FBI and can run a check on anyone he finds suspicious - even if it is his wife's previously unknown bio dad.

I too was marvelling at the various costumes at Horton Square. Allie's long blouse, TR's heavy coat, Chanel's tank top.

Allie, you may be fluid or trying things out. It may take you a while to figure out who you are attracted to.

• Love 9
11 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

Lani has an opinion of herself that only her delusional family agrees with.  In no way, shape or form, is Lani a strong character, let alone a good cop.  Her covering for Kristen is proof enough of that.

See, Craig's hurting Nancy and the rest of their family is a problem for me.  Once he realized that he was gay and wanted to explore a relationship with Leo was the time Craig should have talked to Nancy and asked for a divorce--there was no reason for him to start an affair.   I hope the Craig/Leo "romance" ends in agony.

Now onto today's episode, I wish the actress playing TR's ex-girlfriend was playing Paulina--we would actually get a nuanced performance.

Allie is obnoxious and a true Horton--she'll never forgive Johnny for telling Tripp about her sleeping with Chanel.  Not that she'll never forgive herself for lying and hurting Tripp--this is apparently all Johnny's fault.

Craig did not act in any way honorably toward Nancy but that isn't because he was involved with Leo - it's because he decided to behave like an ass to his wife of however many years.   Whatever your opinion on Leo, he is not the reason Nancy got hurt.  Kristen has done far worse things and everyone pretty much accepted that once they had said their piece to Brady it was up to him to make whatever mistakes he wanted in his life.  Same with Rafe and Ava.  I just want them to give Craig the same consideration.  Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but it's almost like they feel that because it's Craig's first gay relationship they need to "protect" him - which they wouldn't be doing if he was involved with a woman.

8 hours ago, Kitty Redstone said:

Did Lani say that Eli needed to run an investigation into TR by her first?  I was only half paying attention, but damn, if so it must be nice to be a Friend of Lani.  First Kristen, now an abusive addict.

Don't you know Eli must run EVERYTHING he does by Lani?  He can't do his job and arrest a suspect and he certainly can't investigate someone who could potentially be around HIS CHILDREN (doesn't matter what Lani thinks about him - if Eli gets an off feeling he needs to think of his children first.)  

Edited by DaphneCat
Grammar
  • Love 8

Nicole is not the home wrecker for Ava and Rafe. He is. Same with Craig and Nancy. Craig is the home wrecker. His decision to take up with Leo. Why didn’t he talk to Nancy, come out, deal with the hurt and fallout and then connect with Leo or any other man?

• Love 12
9 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

Craig did not act in any way honorably toward Nancy but that isn't because he was involved with Leo - it's because he decided to behave like an ass to his wife of however many years.   Whatever your opinion on Leo, he is not the reason Nancy got hurt.  Kristen has done far worse things and everyone pretty much accepted that once they had said their piece to Brady it was up to him to make whatever mistakes he wanted in his life.  Same with Rafe and Ava.  I just want them to give Craig the same consideration.  Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but it's almost like they feel that because it's Craig's first gay relationship they need to "protect" him - which they wouldn't be doing if he was involved with a woman.

I think if a woman had done the same things Leo has and then Craig cheated on Nancy with her, Chloe would behave the same way. And, in the end, everyone will likely just forgive Leo anyway because that's what Ron does.

8 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Craig is the home wrecker. His decision to take up with Leo. Why didn’t he talk to Nancy, come out, deal with the hurt and fallout and then connect with Leo or any other man?

Yea, Craig ain't shit lol.

• Love 11
9 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Nicole is not the home wrecker for Ava and Rafe. He is. Same with Craig and Nancy. Craig is the home wrecker. His decision to take up with Leo. Why didn’t he talk to Nancy, come out, deal with the hurt and fallout and then connect with Leo or any other man?

Since Nicole was the one who called Ava her close friend, she is equally as responsible as Rafe. Regardless of what Rafe thought at the time, Nicole still Ava to be her friend when she slept with him and then proceeded to lie about it when Ava and Rafe reunited. She wrecked the friendship.

• Love 7

Today was good, and I really enjoyed the brother/sister chat between Allie and Will, even if it did veer just a tad public service announcement-y.

What was up with TR talking to himself. For a second I wondered if he was now possessed. And, yeah, waltzing into the hotel with blood all over his hands.  Guess he had those pocket Lysol wipes to clean off the doorknobs.  

Of course the devil jumped back into Johnny.   

• Love 11
1 hour ago, worleybird said:

From today's end-of-the-show cast list, it looks like the new Sonny is on contract. However Will is not.

CM has another job and doesn’t seem like he cares to permanently come back so it makes sense. I wonder if they’ll try Sonny out with someone else or just have him and Will be long distance for some reason.

Today was a great ep. Keep up the good work, show!

• Love 6

Will and Allie were sweet together and really seemed like siblings. Although I enjoyed Will and Johnny the other day they did not seem to have that sibling vibe.  Not sure if it was the devil or something else.  
   My sweet hot Eli 🥲.  Could Shaun Douglas possible be any slower calling 911.  That was the first time Shaun has annoyed me.  
   So TR is an abuser and a little crazy.   Do understand why Denise went to his hotel.   Her first instinct was right.  Always go with your first instinct.  
  Wondering where TR is going to burn that big wool jacket.  Guessing that pilot guy is going to see it.  He seems to see everything.

• Love 10

TR might think he's the Big Bad, but just wait till he gets Julie harping at him, over and over and over again.  It's gonna be bad enough having to listen to her wailing, but when she finds out who did it, and she will, TR is gonna fold like a cheap suit.

Imagine the waiting room at the hospital, with Julie AND Lani AND Paulina.  Ear drums will be bursting like fire crackers in a coffee can.

• LOL 16
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

CM has another job and doesn’t seem like he cares to permanently come back so it makes sense. 

Especially since it doesn't seem like DOOL wants to commit to him long term.  At some point, he has to decide whether or not to commit to a new career.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

I liked the Will and Allie scenes. No, he cannot tell her if she is gay or bi or fluid or whatever. That is something she has to figure out and take the time to do so.

JDevil was clever to move to Belle. She did make a good Devil and I enjoyed her more than Giovanni. I liked Chanel being stuck, literally. Yeah, Doc, leave Belle tied up in the DiMera house when Johnny is the real Devil.

Poor Eli. Didn't deserve to get shot.  As @boes said, wait til he meets Julie. Setting up the dealer to overdose may not be as clever as he thinks. He will need to find a new home for the blood covered coat.

TR is not a nice man. His ex girlfriend was right. She should have let folks know that she went to his hotel room. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

TR is not a nice man. His ex girlfriend was right. She should have let folks know that she went to his hotel room. 

In typical soap fashion, not only does the idiot tell him EXACTLY what she plans on telling the police (people really should learn to just shut up on this show) but then stupidly goes to his hotel room - ALONE - without telling anyone she was going there.  Why didn't she simply wait at the police station.  Even if Eli didn't come back, she could have politely explained that she needed to leave a statement and anybody could have taken it.

• Love 12

Seriously?  We've had to sit through almost three months of this JohnnyDevil possession, which isn't even a real thing, and TR is already shooting cops and murdering people?  I was really enjoying the mystery of whether TR had actually changed, something human beings really struggle with.  Plus, William Christian is a more compelling performer than the kid who plays Johnny.  This is why we can't have nice things.

10 hours ago, buffynut said:

Today was good, and I really enjoyed the brother/sister chat between Allie and Will, even if it did veer just a tad public service announcement-y.

I kept asking myself if it was weird to have a Very Special Episode of DAYS with Will and Allie, while TR was murdering people and the Devil was doing whatever it does.   

2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

She did make a good Devil and I enjoyed her more than Giovanni.

Yeah, if They must drag out this moronic possession storyline, I was hoping the Devil would stay in Belle, so we could see what another actor might do with it.  I'm just not enjoying that kid who plays Johnny as the Devil.  I feel like Martha Madison might have had some fun with it.  

Whoever mentioned having the actress who's playing Beth as Paulina, I love that idea.  I know Jackee is there tp get more people to watch but this story could have been so much better with an actress who was more skilled with dramatic scenes.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Is Ron determined to kill as many Hortons as possible?

Laura (albeit, a Horton by marriage).

David Banning (Julie's son).

Bill Horton. (No excuse for this. The actor who played Bill in 2010 for Alice's funeral did a wonderful job and seemed to blend well.)

Now Eli has been shot. I have no idea if he will die, but based on the above history, I fear it's a possibility.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

Now Eli has been shot. I have no idea if he will die,

But if the actor has other plans, and they don't want to recast, there's not much of a choice except to put him into an eternal coma ala Jan Spears.

• Love 3
44 minutes ago, MsTree said:

But if the actor has other plans, and they don't want to recast, there's not much of a choice except to put him into an eternal coma ala Jan Spears.

Well, if Lamon Archey is making a dent in prime time, why not recast? The character has some solid ties to the show, so Eli is still viable. It just smacks of "let's shoot Eli for shock value!" - as usual with this regime - with no thought to the big picture.

If Ron keeps offing Hortons, they will be as decimated as the Quartermaines on GH.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Well, if Lamon Archey is making a dent in prime time, why not recast? The character has some solid ties to the show, so Eli is still viable. It just smacks of "let's shoot Eli for shock value!" - as usual with this regime - with no thought to the big picture.

If Ron keeps offing Hortons, they will be as decimated as the Quartermaines on GH.

I really, really hope Ron isn't killing off Eli.  I know putting him in an eternal coma is basically the same as leaving Eric in Africa, in that their spouses are stuck in limbo.  But I like Eli, and if Lamon can't commit to full time, do a recast.  I'd miss Lamon, but not in the same way I miss MR as Jennifer, or KA as Hope, if they ever decide to recast that character.

• Love 7

If LA wanted to leave, they could just have Eli have to go somewhere for work to get him off canvas for a bit while they decide whether they wanna recast or not. If they decide not to, just have him and Lani break up off screen. They don't need to kill everyone for fuck's sake! Especially since being killed doesn't mean anything anyway, they can easily still just bring back any character they kill off. But that just cheapens everything while just having people leave like they did with Will and Sonny leaves more options.

That being said though, who knows if Eli will die/LA is leaving permanently lol. I'd rather he die than be in a coma though tbh.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, 4evaQuez said:

Will/Allie - I find it completely impossible to believe that Tripp is good in bed or that he satisfies Allie. That's all I got from this episode.

I rolled lol! I could imagine Tripp is a really attentive guy that cares a lot about pleasing the person he's with though tbh.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Seriously?  We've had to sit through almost three months of this JohnnyDevil possession, which isn't even a real thing, and TR is already shooting cops and murdering people?  I was really enjoying the mystery of whether TR had actually changed, something human beings really struggle with.  Plus, William Christian is a more compelling performer than the kid who plays Johnny.  This is why we can't have nice things.

I kept asking myself if it was weird to have a Very Special Episode of DAYS with Will and Allie, while TR was murdering people and the Devil was doing whatever it does.   

Yeah, if They must drag out this moronic possession storyline, I was hoping the Devil would stay in Belle, so we could see what another actor might do with it.  I'm just not enjoying that kid who plays Johnny as the Devil.  I feel like Martha Madison might have had some fun with it.  

I agree, the pacing is off.  Yet again, Ron either rushes it or drags it on.  I too thought WC was doing an intriguing job with TR, leaving it open as to whether he was reformed and truly regretful or not. Now there's no question, and he's clearly super bad guy.  I also feel that Johnny needed to have been on screen longer and better established before being the devil. Ron needed to bring adult Johnny on canvas sooner (like when Allie showed up).  His personality wasn't clear cut before he became the master of evil so it's hard to tell at times how much his actions are completely the devil and which are just because Johnny might be a bit of a dick. With Doug, Marlena, and Belle, it works better. Even Allie has been on long enough that the devil would be more of a contrast with her rather than her twin. Ron is investing way too much time with the devil being in Johnny. A few episodes with a few snazzy lines would have sufficed. 

10 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

In typical soap fashion, not only does the idiot tell him EXACTLY what she plans on telling the police (people really should learn to just shut up on this show) but then stupidly goes to his hotel room - ALONE - without telling anyone she was going there.  Why didn't she simply wait at the police station.  Even if Eli didn't come back, she could have politely explained that she needed to leave a statement and anybody could have taken it.

Right there with ya! 'In a soap opera, you make bad decisions' kept running through my head the whole time. 

Edited by Peanut6711
  • Love 8

"Breaking News" disrupted a part of the episode, so I missed some things, but came back in time to figure out that Tony's balls must still be in the wine cellar, and Belle must be upstairs getting prepped for an exorcism while Saraness is downstairs being committed.  #GoodTimes@TheDimeras 

LOL @ Anna's "He's dead!" line.  Her patience is wanning, and I don't blame her. It starting to sound like Tony needs a good shrink to deal with this better. Good news for him, Marlena has lots of open time slots. 

Alex Marshall Zander Cook sure had Abigail's number.  Sanctimonious bitch indeed. Kinda left her sputtering like Porky Pig. 

giphy.gif

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

I may have missed this, but don't think so, if Sarah thinks she's Renee, instead of just saying she hates Maggie Horton, shouldn't she be screaming that Maggie Horton isn't related to her, therefore has no right to sign the commitment papers?

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Peanut6711 said:

Zander Cook sure had Abigail's number.  Sanctimonious bitch indeed. Kinda left her sputtering like Porky Pig. 

Eh.  

Xander and his lying wench of a fiancé should seriously STFU.  I can't wait until that glass house comes crashing down around the two of them.  Just wait until poor Xander finds out who's really been the one hurting his precious Sarah.  He'll deserve every moment when he knows just how much Gwen has been leading him around by the nose and what SHE has done to Sarah.

He's too stupid to live at this point.  NO awareness whatsoever from either twit of why those dangerous drugs were even in play in the first place.  They somehow have the nerve to look down their murderous noses at Abigail but will turn around in the next breath and claim to care about Jack.  They don't know crap or care about anyone other than themselves.

Make sure to keep that same energy when Gwen's manipulations come out, Xander.  I hope you drown in the record amount of tears Gwen's sure to shed to you and Jack about it was all mean Abigail's fault and she's had a bad life, just poor, POOR, Gwen.

• Love 14

Kind of meh on the last few days. I'm seriously over the Satan plotline and just want it done with, but I know it has to continue at least until Cierra births that baby :(

Yesterday's Will/Allie stuff felt like a PSA. 

I see twitter fawning over Lani's Oscar winning acting. Don't see it. Like many others think it's dumb to make TR so completely awful

Felt awful for Maggie today. And for Anna honestly; Tony is not helping Sarah by feeding into her delusions. 

Xander is going to have a lot of apologizing to do once he finds out the extent of Gwen's liesssss

• Love 12

Wait, Kayla isn't the head of neurosurgery? Doesn't she do everything?

I liked Emily's ad lib when Marci accidentally started to talk over her.'

Why is Sarah commenting on Maggie getting old, but not Tony?

Why is "Renee" complaining about Maggie signing papers to get Sarah tests, if she doesn't think she's Sarah?

Hey, Tony, maybe if you hadn't given in to Sarah while she was making all of the nasty comments about Anna, she wouldn't be so happy to see the back of her.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, buffynut said:

I really, really hope Ron isn't killing off Eli.  I know putting him in an eternal coma is basically the same as leaving Eric in Africa, in that their spouses are stuck in limbo.  But I like Eli, and if Lamon can't commit to full time, do a recast.  I'd miss Lamon, but not in the same way I miss MR as Jennifer, or KA as Hope, if they ever decide to recast that character.

I think Eli can be recast I mean LA has been good in the role but I can also think of a bunch of other actors who could've played him as well. That being said being in an eternal coma is what's going on with Lulu on GH however her and Dante were already divorced so they had that going for them(he's now with Sam)

• Love 6
1 hour ago, RedElf said:

I liked Emily's ad lib when Marci accidentally started to talk over her.'

Same.

I am SO over Gwen's 'everyone is mean to me for no reason' shit. Girl, you're a bitch, own it! Gah, why can't they just let characters be assholes and proud of it?!

I was about to lose it if Maggie didn't commit Sarah. Hopefully this Sarahnee business will end soon. I mean, I know it won't, but let me pray lol.

What the fuck is up with Tony? He's acting nuttier than Sarah.

• Love 12
14 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Is Ron determined to kill as many Hortons as possible?

Laura (albeit, a Horton by marriage).

David Banning (Julie's son).

Bill Horton. (No excuse for this. The actor who played Bill in 2010 for Alice's funeral did a wonderful job and seemed to blend well.)

Now Eli has been shot. I have no idea if he will die, but based on the above history, I fear it's a possibility.

Wow when you put it like that I should be glad JJ was allowed to leave town in one piece.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Felt awful for Maggie today. And for Anna honestly; Tony is not helping Sarah by feeding into her delusions. 

1 hour ago, RedElf said:

Why is Sarah commenting on Maggie getting old, but not Tony? Because the plot calls for that lapse in logic/consistency.

Hey, Tony, maybe if you hadn't given in to Sarah while she was making all of the nasty comments about Anna, she wouldn't be so happy to see the back of her.

51 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

What the fuck is up with Tony? He's acting nuttier than Sarah.

OK, Tony told Anna that he feels guilty about what happened to the real Renee and everything she went through, and Sarah thinking she's Renee has brought it all up again...but here's the thing:  Sarah IS NOT Renee!  Just because Tony feels bad, that doesn't mean he has to treat *SARAH* with kid gloves -  because, again, SARAH IS NOT RENEE!  And just because in her mind she is, that doesn't mean Sarah is truly Renee or endured the horrible things Renee endured!  So like @peachmangosteen wrote, Tony is acting nuttier than Sarahnee for indulging her delusions.

Finally, I so ❤️ *every* *single* *word* in @KBrownie's post. Sadly, I'm unable to like it a gajillion quintillion times.

• Love 11

Let me guess, Eli will awaken from his coma and believe that he's Renée DuMonde.  Renee's spirit will figure out how to jump from one body to another while Sarah is being held in the psychiatric wing of the hospital.  I would not even put it past Them to try something so stupid.

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Gah, why can't they just let characters be assholes and proud of it?!

Seriously!  This story could be so fun if Gwen and Xander were in lust with each other, yet fully aware of the other's dark side and constantly trying to outwit each other.  I just HATE Xander as a lovesick ninny, and Gwen's whining is way past its expiration date. 

I liked Tony's outburst at the end.  I keep asking if there's any point to this Sarah/Renee nonsense, so I appreciated that it's been eating at Tony and likely unearthed an old wound that he never truly dealt with.  I don't know if that's what The Writers were going for but I'm filling in the blanks wherever they give me the chance.  

Edited by enchantingmonkey
  • Love 10

Abigail really should have slapped Gwen on the sister comment.  Gwen deserves to just die.

Maggie poor thing. First she had to endure fake Gwen treatment and now this. 

• Love 7
8 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

I too thought WC was doing an intriguing job with TR, leaving it open as to whether he was reformed and truly regretful or not. Now there's no question, and he's clearly super bad guy.

I was really hoping TR would get to meet his grandchildren and bond with them, which is a pretty rare investment in a story for me, and now I feel like I've been totally cheated so Ron can fulfill his Spoiler Quota for the week 😀

• Love 5
31 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

That he's out of surgery

Did we know Neil Curtis was dead?

from googling: "In 2018, when Neil's daughter Sarah returned to the canvas, a conversation with Maggie referenced the fact that Neil "would have been" so proud to know his daughter became a doctor, implying that at some point, Neil had died."

Now the next question, has Salem hospital had a pediatrician on staff since Neil left???

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I was wondering if TR was going to overdose his ex-girlfriend - the way he put the Do Not Disturb sign on the door - or she would be also found dead. Conveniently so. Eli shot, the dealer dead, the lady at the police station dead. Hmmmm. He wants to offer her the Celeste role in the movie? I would not have gone to his hotel room. Ugh.

Tony, Sarah Horton only read Renee's diary and her drugged brain somehow put two and two together to make herself Renee DuMonde. Maybe she does stir up an old unhealed wound in you, but Sarah is not Renee. You have been far too kind with her delusion. And yeah, Maggie and Xander do think she is a danger to herself and others and she should be signed up for medical help to deal with the drug she was given. Why would she want to be a woman who died 40 years ago?

Gwen, maybe go back to Ye Olde Englande and start a new life. Or anywhere in the US, far away from Salem and your 'family'. The character could be a villain and not tied to anyone in Salem.

Abe or Paulina could go to Lani's place and pick out some fresh clothes for her. And what happened to the twins? Who is looking after them?

• Love 7

With each passing episode, I'm realizing that RB is a really terrible actress. Those scenes with Chanel at the Dimera mansion yesterday were seriously cringeworthy.  So much second-hand embarrassment watching her stuck to the floor and shrieking at the Devil. 

Edited by Pearl
  • Love 1

I think casting has been top notch lately -- the recasts of Chanel, EJ, and Sonny in particular are outstanding. So yes, Eli could absolutely be recast. 

Will's scenes since his return underscore my belief that he's as central and indispensable to the canvas as his mother and his grandmother have been. 

Edited by ajs1615
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, tribeca said:

TR mentioned me2 movement today and yesterday said something about black guy in the park that’s why he was being questioned.  That seemed tone deaf.  

Everybody at the park would be questioned, black, pink, purple, etc.  There are still lots of me2 issues in Hollywood, and as a producer, TR would know about it either through rumor or personal experience as part of the problem.  Minorities still get different treatment from police. It is not an easy fix, it's awful, but hopefully things are starting to change.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Let me guess, Eli will awaken from his coma and believe that he's Renée DuMonde.  Renee's spirit will figure out how to jump from one body to another while Sarah is being held in the psychiatric wing of the hospital.  I would not even put it past Them to try something so stupid.

OK, now I want this.  We were hoping the devil would at least amuse us by jumping around (I don't count yesterday's 5 minute migration even though Belle was better  in that 5 minutes than Johnny has been in the last however many months he's been possessed.)  Now I want various people in Salem to all believe they are Renee Dumonde at various points.  It HAS to be more entertaining than this interminable devil plot, right?

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, KBrownie said:

Eh.  

Xander and his lying wench of a fiancé should seriously STFU.  I can't wait until that glass house comes crashing down around the two of them.  Just wait until poor Xander finds out who's really been the one hurting his precious Sarah.  He'll deserve every moment when he knows just how much Gwen has been leading him around by the nose and what SHE has done to Sarah.

He's too stupid to live at this point.  NO awareness whatsoever from either twit of why those dangerous drugs were even in play in the first place.  They somehow have the nerve to look down their murderous noses at Abigail but will turn around in the next breath and claim to care about Jack.  They don't know crap or care about anyone other than themselves.

Make sure to keep that same energy when Gwen's manipulations come out, Xander.  I hope you drown in the record amount of tears Gwen's sure to shed to you and Jack about it was all mean Abigail's fault and she's had a bad life, just poor, POOR, Gwen.

I'm actually glad Jack isn't around. They would continue dumbing him down probably worst than Xander.

• Love 9
33 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

OK, now I want this.  We were hoping the devil would at least amuse us by jumping around (I don't count yesterday's 5 minute migration even though Belle was better  in that 5 minutes than Johnny has been in the last however many months he's been possessed.)  Now I want various people in Salem to all believe they are Renee Dumonde at various points.  It HAS to be more entertaining than this interminable devil plot, right?

The story would go flat in no time. As the world churns.

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

The story would go flat in no time. As the world churns.

"Would go" flat? This devil shit is as flat as week-old Coca Cola or Pepsi sitting out in the sun.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2