Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

I too enjoyed Jake telling Gabi to pound sand. She had no business behaving as she did.

Nicole and Rafe are boring. At least they can give Henry a somewhat stable set of parents. Mom Allie seems more interested in partying and having fun. She now has more on her plate and baking - Devil's Food Cake! Except for a dull storyline and a dude who wants to marry her to be a stable dad, and doesn't realize she really doesn't love him the way she should loe him, Henry just seems to be an accessory. Granted, we also haven't seen Holly in years, so she's probably around 15 or so now.

Geez, Shawn, you should have told Belle what happened to you and that yes, you were assaulted and violated by Fake Belle. A lie of omission? Yeah, I'd also be asking for a DNA test to confirm that the baby is yours.

Haven't seen Ciara and Ben for a while. Yawn.

Kate is wanting Roman to fire her ex - Clyde - probably because she is still attracted to him. Let him work as a cook. He will be too busy, too tired, and smell like food to interest you.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, auchic said:

Guys, I found Jake tolerable today. Send help.

No seriously, I very much enjoyed him telling Gabi to pound sand. 

What is happening to me???

I think it's contagious, I felt the same way.

I've always liked Brandon Barash but Jake has felt forced.  Today, he fit.  Maybe it's temporary, maybe it's being away from Gabi, I shudder to think it has anything to do with him being with Ava, even in a friend zone way, but he was kinda fun today.

One thing, though.  As much as I like Brandon Barash, his days of parading around shirtless are in the past and I wish Show would keep it that way.  

I'm in the minority, I know, but I pretty much hate it when Show makes us look at Ollie the Necktie Killer all half naked and sweaty.  Yeah, I know he's got the muscle thing going on but I find him less sexy than Julie.  More clothes, and a gag, would really up his sex appeal for me.  Shipping him to Siberia with a one way ticket would make him Sexiest Man of the Year in my book.

I've got little sympathy for Belle.  The Devil is running around Salem, trying on people like it's sale day at Ross Dress for Less - and she thinks she's also been possessed - so give Shawn a break for not knowing the woman who LOOKED, TALKED, and ACTED just like you, wasn't you, okay?  

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, boes said:

I've got little sympathy for Belle.  The Devil is running around Salem, trying on people like it's sale day at Ross Dress for Less - and she thinks she's also been possessed - so give Shawn a break for not knowing the woman who LOOKED, TALKED, and ACTED just like you, wasn't you, okay?  

I think she isn't mad at him for being assaulted, she's mad at him for lying about it and leading her to believe it didn't get that far. She's mad that she heard the truth from Jan first and not Shawn. I get that he's embarrassed, but I also get where she's coming from too. He should have clarified and been more upfront. 

• Love 9
11 hours ago, tribeca said:

My mind wandered during Rafe and Nicole’s dinner.  Wondered if Rafe missed Ava’s cooking ?

I thought the same thing. That meal looked dreadful.

15 hours ago, brisbydog said:

God Nicole and Rafe are boring

Aren't they! I kept wondering what's worst: being bored with Nicole/Rafe or being infuriated with Sarahnee. At least Sarahnee gives me something to hate watch and a reason to spend time with Anna.

Why would Nicole know anything about Liz Chandler and Friends and Lovers?

Was I the only one who thought Rafe/Nicole spent so much time gossiping about others because they have nothing to talk about?

When Nicole mentioned Basic Black, I wondered when was the last time she spent any time with Broe, two characters she's actually interesting with.

On 4/6/2022 at 8:52 AM, peachmangosteen said:

I'm pretty sure right after the act he told Belle that he and Jan didn't actually have sex so he did lie.

I'm using this more as a jumping off point than an actual response. I don't have a problem with Shawn "lying." We all understand that women "lie" for a variety of complex reasons when they've been assaulted. These reasons are completely understandable and a response to very real trauma. I'm certain it's no different for Shawn who has to deal with the sexual assault, the fact that the literal devil was involved, and a woman who has been stalking him off and on for decades. Add to this, there is a literal witness to the assault who he lives with and is married to. I think this could lead to compelling drama; I have no reason to think it actually would.

2 hours ago, tribeca said:

Ciara’s hair looked really pretty yesterday. 
is Ben a sex addict?  He acted all crazy horny with Abigail too so it’s not just true love.  

I loved Ciara's hair. The moment she walked in the scene I couldn't look at anything else.

8 hours ago, boes said:

One thing, though.  As much as I like Brandon Barash, his days of parading around shirtless are in the past and I wish Show would keep it that way.  

I'm in the minority, I know, but I pretty much hate it when Show makes us look at Ollie the Necktie Killer all half naked and sweaty.  Yeah, I know he's got the muscle thing going on but I find him less sexy than Julie.  More clothes, and a gag, would really up his sex appeal for me.  Shipping him to Siberia with a one way ticket would make him Sexiest Man of the Year in my book.

I agree about BB. He's obviously uncomfortable whenever he has a shirtless scene. He's either carrying something in front of him to hide his belly like we're watching a 1990s sitcom with a pregnant actress whose character isn't pregnant, or he's obviously sucking in his stomach. Yesterday, it seemed like he was doing both.

That being said, I could see "Little Jake" in those grey sweat pants.

I agree that RSW's shirtless scenes do nothing for me. I've watched him since his time on All My Children online reboot. I know he technically has a great body, but I don't like looking at it. He facilitates between looking overly manufactured or like a sexless Ken Doll.

16 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I don't get the point in giving Allie a kid especially when it clearly doesn't have lasting consequences. They could've given Eric/Nicole a kid or Shawn/Belle one instead at least they're established couples and there would be a payoff. 

I honestly think the show just wanted a next generation male Horton, so they can keep the name on the show.

3 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

That is exactly my interpretation. She gets that he was assaulted and feels violated, but she had a right to hear from him that it went all the way

I disagree that anyone has a "right to hear" that someone is assaulted. That's a very personal decision for a variety of reasons.

However, if Shawn had reason to believe that he contracted an STI, then Belle would have a right since it impacts her health. Since this is a soap, that obviously isn't the case.

• Love 8
27 minutes ago, 4evaQuez said:

I'm using this more as a jumping off point than an actual response. I don't have a problem with Shawn "lying." We all understand that women "lie" for a variety of complex reasons when they've been assaulted. These reasons are completely understandable and a response to very real trauma. I'm certain it's no different for Shawn who has to deal with the sexual assault, the fact that the literal devil was involved, and a woman who has been stalking him off and on for decades. Add to this, there is a literal witness to the assault who he lives with and is married to. I think this could lead to compelling drama; I have no reason to think it actually would.

That's a good point but I highly doubt that will be the reason he lied. They don't even seem to be writing it as Shawn having been violated because, as we all know, Ron has massive issues with rape.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, boes said:

I think it's contagious, I felt the same way.

I've always liked Brandon Barash but Jake has felt forced.  Today, he fit.  Maybe it's temporary, maybe it's being away from Gabi, I shudder to think it has anything to do with him being with Ava, even in a friend zone way, but he was kinda fun today.

I was more distracted by the bulgy sweats he was wearing.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

So 95-year-old Doug knew the devil left him and went into Marlena, Marlena knew some of the things she did as the devil, but Johnny, the youngest devil recipient, doesn’t remember jack squat?  And if Johnny has total memory loss of his devil months then why does Allie need to tie him up?

But I might just prefer devil Allie over wishy-washy woe-is-me Allie. The breathy voice actually sounds better.

Ciara is such a haughty, immature bitch. She actually makes the devil look pleasant. Seriously she has the attitude of some smart-mouthed bratty girl in middle school. *snarks under her breath* “I almost preferred when the devil was fixated on my baby.” Oh I can’t wait till the irony of that statement rears its head. And on that note, will the gender reveal cake be soul scorching black? Time for Al-devil to get baking. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
13 hours ago, boes said:

As usual @boes, you speak my mind. I'm glad I'm not alone in this.

I'll join you in wanting to see less of gross Ben too. Not just shirtless; he can disappear right off the show and take Ciara with him.

• Love 8
38 minutes ago, BuckeyeLou said:

NBC News broke in just as Shawn answered the phone, so now I dont know what the lab told him!  Why couldnt the News  have waited 5 minutes :)

He's the daddy of course!

36 minutes ago, Peanut6711 said:

So 95-year-old Doug knew the devil left him and went into Marlena, Marlena knew some of the things she did as the devil, but Johnny, the youngest devil recipient, doesn’t remember jack squat?  And if Johnny has total memory loss of his devil months then why does Allie need to tie him up?

Because Devil Allie blabbed all to him for no reason?

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

My goodness Belle, aren't we angsty. Also, she has way, way more chemistry with EJ than her own husband.

Ciara continues to be the worst. Kudos to Clyde for pointing out that sex reveals are incredibly stupid. 

Did we really need several scenes of Al-Devil explaining to Johnny all his misdeeds? We have all been watching - we know. As it's been pointed out, everyone else remembers what happened to them.

• Love 16
47 minutes ago, BuckeyeLou said:

NBC News broke in just as Shawn answered the phone, so now I dont know what the lab told him!  Why couldnt the News  have waited 5 minutes :)

THIS! For the second time this week too. Yesterday I lost the first fifteen minutes; today the last five. NBC's "breaking news" drives me nuts.  Most of the time it isn't breaking news at all but something I read on the internet news an hour or more before. Other times it's something that could simply scroll at the bottom of the screen and if you're really interested switch over to their news channel, which is covering it as well.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, 4evaQuez said:

I thought the same thing. That meal looked dreadful.

Aren't they! I kept wondering what's worst: being bored with Nicole/Rafe or being infuriated with Sarahnee. At least Sarahnee gives me something to hate watch and a reason to spend time with Anna.

Why would Nicole know anything about Liz Chandler and Friends and Lovers?

Was I the only one who thought Rafe/Nicole spent so much time gossiping about others because they have nothing to talk about?

When Nicole mentioned Basic Black, I wondered when was the last time she spent any time with Broe, two characters she's actually interesting with.

I loved Ciara's hair. The moment she walked in the scene I couldn't look at anything else.

I agree about BB. He's obviously uncomfortable whenever he has a shirtless scene. He's either carrying something in front of him to hide his belly like we're watching a 1990s sitcom with a pregnant actress whose character isn't pregnant, or he's obviously sucking in his stomach. Yesterday, it seemed like he was doing both.

That being said, I could see "Little Jake" in those grey sweat pants.

I agree that RSW's shirtless scenes do nothing for me. I've watched him since his time on All My Children online reboot. I know he technically has a great body, but I don't like looking at it. He facilitates between looking overly manufactured or like a sexless Ken Doll.

I honestly think the show just wanted a next generation male Horton, so they can keep the name on the show.

I disagree that anyone has a "right to hear" that someone is assaulted. That's a very personal decision for a variety of reasons.

However, if Shawn had reason to believe that he contracted an STI, then Belle would have a right since it impacts her health. Since this is a soap, that obviously isn't the case.

They could bring Jeremy back to have the same effect. Although its funny you mention that because this show has no use for Male Hortons and yet this could be a reason why they gave Allie a pointless kid.

• Love 4
On 4/6/2022 at 5:53 PM, peachmangosteen said:

I feel like having a kid doesn't mean anything to anyone lol. Which I'm happy for but like yea maybe just stop having people have kids since they don't add anything to any story.

On this show? Yeah it does in the past that wasn't the case they at least added to the character or storylines. However at this point if you're going to add a kid on this show have it be as a payoff for an established couple on this show.

• Love 4

So A-Devil has to blab to former J-Devil all his misdeeds. Seriously, you would think that the Devil would be a more devious devilish devil and actually do something except for what seems like stupid parlour tricks. She managed to lug her brother to the crypt? Has someone installed a toilet there?

Abs got a few Salem brain cells. Followed the footsteps to the crypt. Guess Allie can't teleport herself fast enough so maybe Johnny will be set free.

Nice of Chanel to learn from Nicole that Allie didn't come home last night.

Ciara was pretty insufferable. Young lady, your father in law cooked you a delicious looking breakfast. He made an effort. You snarked at him like an ungrateful creature. He is probably wondering why Ollie married you. Girlfriend, you have a lot of growing up to do. And sometimes parenthood works the other way around - the kid raises you. Clyde was right about gender reveal parties - just have someone open the envelope. No need for what amounts to fireworks (that can cause an actual wildfire), and stupid stunts.

Of course Shawn Douglas is the dad. I do wonder if the baby may be genetically Belle's, as Jan was transformed in to her. That would be a novel twist. I half expected Jan to turn down the test.

As others have said, Belle has more chemistry with EJ than with her own husband.

• Love 10

Not seeing this chemistry everyone is seeing with EJ and Belle.   May be biased since I like Belle and Shaun. 
    Wonder how Johnny feels that no noticed how strange he ask acting.  How does he feel that his wife so over him and moved in 5 minutes.  He doesn’t even know how he betrayed his dad yet.  

• Love 4
2 hours ago, tribeca said:

Not seeing this chemistry everyone is seeing with EJ and Belle.   

I completely agree. There's nothing there for me.

Adding to this, while I think BB/Shawn is a handsome man, I understand why the show never did anything with his Shawn. The actor just doesn't deliver much, and I actually think he brings down others in scenes. I though HL/Jan was not as mesmerizing as usual in her scenes with him. And as much as I love the one lover walks in on their spouse with another person soap trope, I felt nothing in the Belle/EJ/Shawn interaction. 

So Ava escapes the kitchen and Clyde gets stuck in two kitchens, Cin's kitchen and the Brady Pub kitchen. He didn't even make the pancakes he kept tempting Ciara with.

• Love 4

I always thought JC's Shawn and KS's Belle had good chemistry, but BB's Shawn and MM's Belle does not. Instead, I think MM is better paired to JKJ's Philip. 

I don't think NuEJ has chemistry with anyone.  And this forced parallel between EJ and Belle and their hurt feelings is really pathetic. 

14 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Of course Shawn Douglas is the dad. I do wonder if the baby may be genetically Belle's, as Jan was transformed in to her. That would be a novel twist.

That's a good point/possibility. Jan could end up being nothing more than Shawn and Belle's surrogate, a child who will grow up with CIN's kid continuing the Ciara/Claire competition. 

• Love 7
6 hours ago, tribeca said:

Not seeing this chemistry everyone is seeing with EJ and Belle.   May be biased since I like Belle and Shaun. 

3 hours ago, 4evaQuez said:

I completely agree. There's nothing there for me.

Add me to the folks who don't see the chemistry between EJ & Belle.  In fact, romantically speaking, I don't see nuEJ having chemistry with any female so far.

25 minutes ago, Peanut6711 said:

I always thought JC's Shawn and KS's Belle had good chemistry, but BB's Shawn and MM's Belle does not. Instead, I think MM is better paired to JKJ's Philip. 

I don't think NuEJ has chemistry with anyone.  And this forced parallel between EJ and Belle and their hurt feelings is really pathetic. 

That's a good point/possibility. Jan could end up being nothing more than Shawn and Belle's surrogate, a child who will grow up with CIN's kid continuing the Ciara/Claire competition. 

W/r/t the bolded, agree.  That's when I became a Shelle fan. Now, eh - just like with my Jack and Jen fandom, I don't really care anymore.  What's been done to both couples over the years has severely lessened my love for the pairings. 

W/r/t the italics...that would be a good twist.  However, on the defunct show Grimm, something similar happened:  evil person took on the appearance of the good girl (GG) and slept with GG's boyfriend.  Evil lady got pregnant, but she was still considered the mom, with no DNA from GG contributing to the kid. 

• Love 3
(edited)

I can’t stand how Chanel and Allie  call each other by their last names. WTF. Is that supposed to be cool cause remember how cool and what a party girl Allie was supposed to be😆🤣?

Ciara’s manicure, 🤷‍♀️?

Edited by chediavolo
  • Love 5
56 minutes ago, chediavolo said:

I can’t stand how Chanel and Allie  call each other by their last names. WTF. Is that supposed to be cool cause remember how cool and what a party girl Allie was supposed to be😆🤣?

I feel the same way about sweetness and fancy face. It's awkwardly said for the audience's benefit...to let us know how close the couple is...not because it's believable in any way, shape or form. Nicknames usually sound creepy.

Hated how Logan called Rory "Ace" too on Gilmore Girls. Because she was such an ace reporter, right? 🙄 And he so deeply loved her and respected the field of journalism, right? Condescending prick.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, norcalgal said:

W/r/t the italics...that would be a good twist.  However, on the defunct show Grimm, something similar happened:  evil person took on the appearance of the good girl (GG) and slept with GG's boyfriend.  Evil lady got pregnant, but she was still considered the mom, with no DNA from GG contributing to the kid. 

I did love me some Adeline :)

• Love 3
2 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Hated how Logan called Rory "Ace" too on Gilmore Girls. Because she was such an ace reporter, right? 🙄 And he so deeply loved her and respected the field of journalism, right? Condescending prick.

Logan hate always warms my heart!

Andre's suit jacket with the glittery skulls all over it was iconic. 

• LOL 10
2 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I feel the same way about sweetness and fancy face. It's awkwardly said for the audience's benefit...to let us know how close the couple is...not because it's believable in any way, shape or form. Nicknames usually sound creepy.

Yes, yes, a thousand times YES!  I hate "sweetness" so much I want to grab a scissors and give Steve a haircut, toss away his leather jacket and stop him from looking like some hapless, lost, over the hill Hell's Angels wannabe that the neighbors keep calling the police on.

Every time I heard "Fancy Face" I always, ALWAYS first thought of 

giphy.gif

That does NOT spell "romance" to me.

• LOL 11
4 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I think nicknames worked in the era they were in although given how they are long term couples that lasted decades I'm not bothered by it with these pairings(helps I like them). The only issue I have with John calling Marlena "Doc" was that Roman did it initially and now Roman just calls her Marlena.  I do think nicknames are better served when it comes to parents/children. John calls Carrie "Pumpkin" and Sami was "Peanut", Shawn D was "Sailor Man". Hope was "Princess". 

I also didn't care for Logan either (although I have liked Matt Czruchy in other roles).

I also echo the sentiment that Shelle worked with JC/KS and should've stayed a teen romance. I do appreciate Shawn bringing up that he was tricked while when Belle slept with someone else she knew what she was doing. I didn't expect him to have a spine although they won't acknowledge that it was "rape" just that he slept with her(in false pretenses).

• Love 7
4 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Mulder and Scully worked.

• Love 3

While I realize "the devil made her do it", Allie has a point - Chanel jumped right into another relationship literally the night she was dumped, and ONLY because she was dumped. Maybe the devil's latest tactic is shaming the citizens of Salem with truth bombs.

Speaking of truth bombs, I legit air punched in excitement when Shawn called out Belle for her affair with Phillip. I know it's because Plot! but her whining over Shawn "lying" to her is so OTT.

I don't mind nicknames, in fact my husband and I have them for each other (but we only use those in private), but Fancy Face was a weird one.

• Love 12

I hated when Bo had a nickname for Carly.  I forgot what it was but that seemed something special for Hope and the writers tried to recreate it with Carly. Hated that.   I love Steve using "Sweetness"  because I remember when he used it to piss Kayla off.  The writing was just so much better then.  With Allie and Chanel it does feel forced. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
14 minutes ago, Swartz said:

I hated when Bo had a nickname for Carly.  I forgot what it was but that seemed something special for Hope and the writers tried to recreate it with Carly. Hated that. 

Princess.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

To each his own, I enjoyed the nicknames back in the day and it worked for me.  Steve called Kayla sweetness because he was genuinely blown away by her sweet nature. She was not running a scam to get something out of people. Steve also called Shane "governor" because he was so regal and carried himself with class. He called Justin "dimples".  Bo also gave people he loved nicknames, Hope was "fancy face" and Carly was "princess".

• Love 6
5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Is that what that was?  Gawd, my eyes are getting so bad these days.  I couldn't figure out what the hell those water spots were all over his jacket, lol.  

Wait, is Ciara just now entering her second trimester, too?  So six more months of this Devil Nonsense.  By the time that baby comes, I'm going to be so filled with hate for this Devil Storyline that I'm going to need an exorcism of my own.  Ugh.  

I SO HATED Carson Boatman as The Devil that I started to wonder if my initial enjoyment of him was just a passing fancy but I kinda enjoyed him again with Allie-Devil and Andre, even though all of those scenes were mostly stupid.  

If anyone is keeping tally, I'm casting my vote for EJ and Belle having more chemistry than Belle and Shawn.  EJ is about the only reason I'm still watching the show at this point.  I do love it, though, when They have Ben/Ollie half naked on screen and I get a mental vision of @boes clutching his pearls.  *giggle*

• LOL 7

So Ciara is probably around 5 months along - realistically. But this is a soap and May sweeps are coming so..... why is the Devil so interested in this baby? There are millions of other ones to possess. Why waste your time on Ollie and Ciara? Please give us, the audience, some reason for us to care.

AllieDevil did give a couple of truths to Chanel. Instead of starting another relationship two minutes after Johnny 'dumped' her, spend some time on her own. Not just jump in to bed with her friend.

Surely someone can hear Johnny yelling for help. Why didn't Abs and Chad just go inside the crypt to see if Allie was there and spent the night.

I too missed the skulls on Andre's jacket. I thought they were water spots. How nice that a ghost can write a letter and sign it with Johnny's blood. Plus get it to the DiMera fireplace mantle. What a talented spirit!

I did like Shawn Douglas bringing up Philip - granted it was 10 years ago. He may have 'cheated' but he did not do so out of his free will. Belle can mope for a while. How convenient that EJ found her at the bar.

Wonder if Clyde will actually do something regarding this stupid Devil storyline. Seems to be some foreshadowing for him. Yeah, I can see him wanting to work at the pub than at some job EJ gets him.

• Love 10
45 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Wait, is Ciara just now entering her second trimester, too?  So six more months of this Devil Nonsense.  By the time that baby comes, I'm going to be so filled with hate for this Devil Storyline that I'm going to need an exorcism of my own.  Ugh.  

She should be heading into her third trimester soon.  Based off what the show has told us, Ciara took a pregnancy test on Halloween.  That would make her due probably around the beginning of July.

38 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

So Ciara is probably around 5 months along - realistically. But this is a soap and May sweeps are coming so..... why is the Devil so interested in this baby? There are millions of other ones to possess. Why waste your time on Ollie and Ciara? Please give us, the audience, some reason for us to care.

I can't remember if Mardevil said it or it was just the impression I got, but I think Satan is interested in their baby because it has Ben's evil/serial killer DNA and Ciara's/the precious Horton DNA. 

6 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

How cool. I totally missed that. I might have been too distracted by Andre's glasses. They weren't the style of spectacles I would have pictured for him. Those plastic ones he wore looked like they came out of the kids' section at the optometrist. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

If anyone is keeping tally, I'm casting my vote for EJ and Belle having more chemistry than Belle and Shawn.  EJ is about the only reason I'm still watching the show at this point.  I do love it, though, when They have Ben/Ollie half naked on screen and I get a mental vision of @boes clutching his pearls.  *giggle*

giphy.gif

Moi??

Edited by boes
  • LOL 14
12 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I don't mind Sweetness or Fancy Face because they are terms of endearment, like Honey or Sweetheart.

But Dupree & Horton, UGH...just no. Nothing endearing about their last names.

• Love 10
10 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I think nicknames worked in the era they were in although given how they are long term couples that lasted decades I'm not bothered by it with these pairings(helps I like them). The only issue I have with John calling Marlena "Doc" was that Roman did it initially and now Roman just calls her Marlena.  I do think nicknames are better served when it comes to parents/children. John calls Carrie "Pumpkin" and Sami was "Peanut", Shawn D was "Sailor Man". Hope was "Princess". 

I also didn't care for Logan either (although I have liked Matt Czruchy in other roles).

I also echo the sentiment that Shelle worked with JC/KS and should've stayed a teen romance. I do appreciate Shawn bringing up that he was tricked while when Belle slept with someone else she knew what she was doing. I didn't expect him to have a spine although they won't acknowledge that it was "rape" just that he slept with her(in false pretenses).

Omg forgot about “Sailor Man” ! How stupid!  🤢

• Love 3
10 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Is that what that was?  Gawd, my eyes are getting so bad these days.  I couldn't figure out what the hell those water spots were all over his jacket, lol.  

I thought they were water spots at first, too. I was so confused lol. So I paid closer attention to them and yea there were little glittery skulls all over, which I thought was so awesome.

9 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

I can't remember if Mardevil said it or it was just the impression I got, but I think Satan is interested in their baby because it has Ben's evil/serial killer DNA and Ciara's/the precious Horton DNA. 

Yep, the devil said exactly that. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Did they do April Fools stuff this year?

Nope. Which surprised me. I can't imagine Ron not doing it. But they are behind because of the Olympics so I'm wondering if that had something to do with it.

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Did they do April Fools stuff this year?

33 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Nope. Which surprised me. I can't imagine Ron not doing it. But they are behind because of the Olympics so I'm wondering if that had something to do with it.

They couldn't fit it in, since every day is Halloween.

• LOL 14
(edited)
37 minutes ago, boes said:

They couldn't fit it in, since every day is Halloween.

I remember dancing to that song on a beer-covered dance floor back when The Soaps were still good.

Was that Friday episode at the beginning of the Olympics pushed back?  I can't remember.  If it wasn't, and there is a Very Special April Fools Episode, it should air this coming Friday.  If it was pushed back, April Fools won't be until April 18.  Kind of like the Time Jump but only for 11 Soap Days.  Can we get one of those for Ciara's Baby being born?

Edited by enchantingmonkey
  • Love 3