Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

This version of Chad doesn't seem teen-ish like the last one. He seems like an actual grown man. 

If I were an actress, I'd probably prefer to be paired with this new version of Chad than with Lucas, since Lucas only seems to last as a character when he's paired with Sami.

To be fair to Casey the original actor, Chad was an actual teenager for most of his time on the show.  I agree though that I prefer the more "grown up" Chad.

• Love 4

Of course raggedy Adrienne had to make an appearance to offer up her unsolicited and wanted opinions. Glad Lucas and Sonny shut her down quick.

Does Chad know that Kate likes to poison people?

Is there ever a time when Abifail isn't acting pathetic and stank?

Can they stop showing Abifail and her boyfriend mating? No one wants to see those wildebeests humping each other.

Aww at Kate saying she misses Sami.

If I saw a guy flirting with women as much as Paul does (especially with Abifail) I would automatically assume he's in the closet.  

I've also read that Lucas and Adrienne might hook up which I do not like the sound of at all.

No no no no no nooooooo no no. 

• Love 4

Oh, Abigail and Ben did it again? Time to assess the choreography and the loud kissing!

Edited to add:

EW, did Abigail really say she SPECIALIZES in Dimera men??? Uh, that's one way of putting it, I guess.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 3
I've also read that Lucas and Adrienne might hook up which I do not like the sound of at all.

I would love this!  It would give both Bryan Datillo and Judi Evans story (Both are badly underused.)  Sonny's mother and Will's dad dating sounds soapy goodness.  I'm also hoping that Paul is Sonny's ex.  Will and Sonny need conflict.  This could be months of story.

• Love 3

Oh, Abigail and Ben did it again? Time to assess the choreography and the loud kissing!

Edited to add:

EW, did Abigail really say she SPECIALIZES in Dimera men??? Uh, that's one way of putting it, I guess.

She sure as hell did, freaking nasty ass. Won't be long before she's bobbing for apples between Stefano's legs.

• Love 4

Well then you missed the close up of Dan's sweaty armpit.  I wish I had.  

That long, lingering shot of Dirty Dan's armpit put me into shutdown mode for a full day.  WHY??  WHY would they do that to us?  

And now I'm wondering if Mr. Corday, who just LOVES doing the music, dontcha know - is going to start having Daniel make some tunes with armpit farts so he can intersperse those with the Eve Breathing Music that currently entertains us so.

I enjoyed Eve and Theresa's scenes today. Honestly, they're my favorite pairing on the show. It's obvious the actresses like working together, and their scenes together are always great.

Those scenes for me were by far the best part of Monday's show.  Those two give off a good, a believable sibling vibe.  There's an undercurrent of caring among all the snark.  I don't trust Show to follow through, but it would be great IMO if both Eve and Theresa would find out that when the chips are down, these two really can depend on each other, no matter what. 

One thing though - Show can never have Shane come to town.  I caught him on an episode of The Bay and it would be impossible to believe he was Eve's dad.  Not ever gonna work. 

(BTW, Matt Ashford is on The Bay too, and he's looking VERY good.)

I go back and forth on Fairman but I love that he just came right out and called Daniel slutty. Thank you! I feel that the term 'slut' is gender blind and should be used to describe men who bed hop like crazy... the way Daniel does. I've also noticed that, on soaps, the sluttiest characters are often the men (ie: Sonny on GH; Ford on OLTL etc etc) though they are never called out for it.

I also found it funny that SC basically has no issues about saying that Daniel is no angel when the show runners seem to think otherwise. But that is just one interview... maybe he embraces the infallible Daniel in others. Still, in that one he was all about loving dysfunction and admitting that lots of women waltzed through Daniel's bedroom. Of course, you had Fairman there who is not remotely shy about saying so about Daniel. It's hard to deny it when the interviewer is calling it right the hell out.

Daniel is such a dog in heat, isn't he?  Did you see today that when he and Nicole were saying goodbye and he gave her that hug, she pulled away pretty fast.  I'm sure he gave her the "third" handshake.  Just think, Maggie Horton's baby boy is a Man Whore, a Skanky Man Whore, what I call a SMORE.

Holy crap, how awesome was Lucas' disgust at Adrienne's judgementalness?  (Is that a word?) She didn't like having it pointed out to her that she has a lot to say--all usually negative--about Will's actions,  Go Lucas!

I loved Abby's "After the year I've had, I've learned how to fight back."  Is this chick serious?  The only thing she learned this year is that she can get away with all types of atrocious behavior--and how to run to her mom to tell on other people.

AbiFail once again putting her hands on people, Anne should have clocked her. The minute Anne walks in the room is when Paul should get some rest and not be bothered according to AbiFail. I saw how she was thinking, all the attention was no longer on her so she got pissed off and wanted Anne out of the room. She's so damn pathetic.

RoboMar it isn't slander when it's true, AbiFail is a slut and got fired for being one. 

I don't know if judgementalness is a word, but if not, it should be.  And it should be used right after the word "Horton".  Even though Adrienne isn't a Horton, she sure as hell knows how to turn her nose up and gossip at the drop of a hat.  I LOVED Lucas shutting her down.  I don't dislike Adrienne the way I do Jenn or her horror of a daughter - mainly because she's sort of dumb - but man she can irritate easily.  

And speaking of that Horton Horror, Abigail once again puts thoughts of homicide and bodily harm right in my head.  Is it so wrong for me to wish someone would just haul off and sock her in the jaw?  Or at least, give that giant hobbit head of hers a 3 minute swirly.  Her simpering around Paul was bad enough, but then for her to have the nerve to grab Anne by the arm and drag her off - I can't believe she hasn't had her ass handed to her on a platter before now for doing crap like this.  Bad enough to someone her own age, but she consistently picks on people older than herself these days.  I'd love to see how long she'd be standing if she put ONE FINGER on Kate.  Just.one.finger.....I can dream, can't I?

And Mar can just STFU.  I guess since Sami's gone she can go back to automatically siding with whoever it is her daughter doesn't like, or who wronged her.  Abigail got fired for breaking the morality clause in her contract.  There's no slander in that - although there is the utter unpleasantness of remembering that EJ had sex with Jar Jar, not even a member of his species.

I laughed when Abby told Ben that she's not an appliance.  It made me think of how she was always in need of an appliance (read:vibrator) when she was chasing EJ all around Salem.  But I suppose Ben is correct, like I said before: Plug Abigail in and she's always raring to go.

Clearly Mar Mar is going to shrink Paul at some point. I'm just waiting for his story to kick off because I'm curious to find out if Will is back by Christmas.

Did the writers realize what a great line they handed us with that appliance reference?  I can think of SEVERAL, as can all of you. 

All I can say is she just MIGHT be a Dyson Canister Vacuum, since she is MAJOR SUCKAGE.  

And no, I do NOT mean the kind that Ollie might enjoy if wasn't so heavily waxed that even his robe can't stay on.

Can they stop showing Abifail and her boyfriend mating? No one wants to see those wildebeests humping each other.

Edited to add:

What?  Are you saying you don't enjoy all that SMACKING noises they make?  Those two together sound like outtakes from an episode of The Walking Dead.  Come to think of it, they resemble them too.....

I think the apple bobbing and Stefano is just what should happen.  Just think what joy it would be to listen to Abigail tell Jenn that she'd fallen for Stefano HARD - and fractured his hip.

Edited by boes
  • Love 4

I missed most of today due to the local news unnecessarily breaking in AGAIN, but of course the part where Abigail acting all smug and superior was on. 

Holy shit do I hate Abigail.  I was pulling for Anne to say, listen up Big Face, all the shit you've lived through over the past year was of your own making.  Quit acting like a martyr, then go fuck off and die.  And don't forget to take your poorly elocuting, strangely tweezed boyfriend with you.

I don't care for Melanie, but please oh please let her have Abigail's airtime.  Please.

• Love 7

Okay what's up with Abifail's ugly old lady jackets that she wears?    Does she shop at Old Ladies R Us?    I guess it's better than Sluts R Us but really you'd think they could find cuter clothes for her.

HAHA BOllie - it was actually Sonny's idea to move you to the new club not Chad's - you really are an idiot (and I do think he has a secret crush on Chad - LOL)

Loved Lucas basically telling Adrienne to shut up about Will (I like that he always sticks up for him) - I do like Adrienne though & a pairing with Lucas could be interesting (although I'd really love to see Justin again - I'm pretty sure they could work with GH to share Wally)

As for Chad - I really do love that blue suit he's wearing  - blue is definitely a good color for him.   And I definitely think that if I had the pick of the men on Days to work with - Chad would be at the top - he's definitely not too young for Melanie - although I still wish Jordan was staying - I really do like her with Chad - she actually seems to sparkle when she's with him (most of the time anyway)

I do wish Anne had smacked Abifail - why exactly couldn't Anne have won that argument - oh right - Abifail is a saint & should always win no matter what.

• Love 5

This version of Chad doesn't seem teen-ish like the last one. He seems like an actual grown man.

Not to me (for whatever that's worth). It feels like the actor is trying to play older than his years, and the character is being written as somewhat more worldly than his previous characterization would support. (JMH and somewhat disengaged opinion.)

• Love 1

I don't think this version of Chad come across as "older" the way EJ/JS did, but maybe because he wears a suit and comb his hair I don't think he comes across like a member of a boy band either.  The other Chad looked always looked like he was auditioning to be in a back-up band for Justin Bieber or something.  This version of Chad at least seems like someone you could take to dinner and not worry that he spent a greater amount of time on his hair than you did. 

I don't think this version of Chad has showed a great deal of menace though  the way Dimeras generally do which is why I have no idea why Ben is freaking out about him, unless he's secretly attracted to him. This version of Chad seems to have a certain normalcy to him. But the fact that he doesn't seem like he'd be a secret fan of One Direction does make me think of him as more grown-up than the last one.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 6

This Chad is one of the better actors that have been cast. He is a decent actor and good looking but not boy band silly cute.I'm sticking with New Chad because the alternatives are just pathetic.

I just googled the actor. He has a college degree in finance and minor in economics. He worked as a financial analyst before getting into acting. Kinda hot! hahahaha. Maybe he could be a DiMera and run a company?

Edited by Marigold
  • Love 6

AbiFail can't keep her legs closed to save her life. Of course it's the first time she spent the night because the rest of the men see her as a wham bam thank you ma'am, thanks for the donation. AbiFail acting like a smug bitch at work makes her even more repulsive than she already is. She's so damn phony, she likes to pretend how she's the victim so men can clamoring at her feet then turns around and acts like a smug bitch just like she did when she flaunted her affair in Sami's face.

What really pissed me off today is Anne backing down to AbiFail just because AbiFail gave her a look. Anne should smack her with that clipboard. They better not let Anne continuously back down from that bitch. Writers trying too hard in making AbiFail the "It" girl in Salem.

Full case load my ass RoboMar, you don't got shit. I haven't seen her with a patient, all I've done is seen her give people the judgment face, barely be there for Sami so she can sit her emotionless ass at Yawn's side.

Ciara is still a snot. Chase is too soft spoken, can barely hear him. Why is Aidan looking up how much money Hope might possibly have? If he wants to target a woman for all her money instead of Hope, target Judgy Jenn. It couldn't happen to a more deserving person than her. Shit put Judgy and AbiFail out on the streets, not JJ though. 

Glad Paul turned down RoboMar, bout the only smart thing he's said since arriving in Salem. RoboMar looks like she doesn't take too kindly to rejection.

Eve don't you waste your time on dumbass Brady, get yourself the lesser of two idiots in Eric.

• Love 7

Those Abby/Ben sex scenes are gross. I mean, gross. I can't even pinpoint exactly what it is, but, Lord, it makes me uncomfortable. And did I mention it's gross?

I really can't take any more smug from Abby. Please, please, someone just kill her and put us all out of our misery.

I like Eve and Theresa's relationship; I think it's very believable. And I liked KDP's dress; that's pretty much all I've got.

• Love 5

Um, Paige, have you ever heard the expression "He's just not that into you"?  You might want to take a hint.

Except he is that into her.  Not her fault he's just doing Eve's bidding.  Oh, but apparently, anything related to Paige is her fault.  *rme*

I wonder of Chase did the search on Aiden's tablet.  Maybe he wondered if Hope/Ciara had more money that he and Aiden do? With the mention that Aiden's wife was rich I think now Aiden married her for her money and to advance his law career.  Maybe he loved her at first but it was obviously a very bad marriage.  I had assumed that Aiden grew up with money but now I wonder if it was just the opposite.  Hope and Aiden are by far my favorite story right now and I'm fine if Aiden has some unsavory elements in his past years before he came to Salem.  I think Meredith's friend  Bree is going to push to have Aiden arrested for killing Meredith and Hope will have to decide if she believes him and stands by him.

I think Paul is gay or at least bi and maybe is Sonny's ex.  After yesterday it looks like we might be seeing a Lucas/Adrienne relationship in the future.

The Daniel/Nicole scenes the last couple of days were nauseating.  I don't care if the actors are dating in real life.  They're awful together on screen.  If Nicole isn't going to be with Eric, why not Rafe?  I liked their firendship.

Why is Hope rich?  Her father is a cruise ship singer.  Her mother is dead.  Her stepmother is ... Julie.

Addie's (Hope and Julie's mother) first husband Ben Olsen was rich.  When he died he left everything to Addie.  Hope inherited a large trust fund when Addie died.

• Love 1

Ugh, sex scenes between Abigail and Ben mean close-ups of their faces, which results in me wondering again and again why they're faces never seem to look quite right. 

Edited by bantering
  • Love 3

Why is Hope rich?  Her father is a cruise ship singer.  Her mother is dead.  Her stepmother is ... Julie.

Hope has always been a rich woman.  Every once in a while it is brought up and discussed, but it mostly flies under the radar since Hope has always worked.  I remember when she wanted to use her money for some big purchase one time and Bo urged her to save it and not spend it on him.

• Love 3

It's been brought up through the years that Hope has a trust fund but they wanted to work.  Somehow I missed the Hope Google scene.  I really love Chase.  That poor little kid was so sad seeing little brat Ciara being overly mothered.  I hope he catches onto her next blackmail scheme and rats on her to Aiden.  I like Aiden and he's actually making me like Hope more than I have in years. It would make sense if that was their roadblock because they've been happy for what, a week now?  So time to break them up Corday?

I really wasn't going to bitch about Abifail again but 7 min into the show I was being thankful we would get ONE episode without Guppy Face.  But there she was, mouth gaping for air, eyes bugged out, over the Paul flirtation. I'm shocked Days pointed out she had never really spent the night with a man despite being plugged in so often, depriving us from some good snark.  It was bad enough she got her job back but now she is ON EVERY GODDAMNED DAY plus smugly insulting to everyone, and gossiping as others have pointed out.

Mar with a busy schedule.  Yeah, right.  Anybody get a screen shot of her helping hands card? 

I don't know why they had to force those Dancole scenes.  Nicky has chemistry with pretty much everyone so I'll blame the writing.

Jeebus Mags, throw those 80's clothes out already.  Maybe you took out the shoulder pads but we all know. 

I'm thinking the worst about Eve's interference with Brady. 

Anybody know why the hell Creepy is seeing Mar? Like he said, he's just dressing for the part. Honestly, I'll take Guppy smacking lips with Bollie over Kate and Clyde. 

• Love 1

I had totally forgotten about Hope's inheritance. But I'm thinking maybe also she takes "commissions" on the side to make sure Julie stays away as often as possible. That would line her pockets!

• Love 1

Today's show was boring. I hate catty women and I don't like little kids on screen. Not because they aren't cute but I feel odd watching these kids have grown up jobs when they are that young. Plus, sometimes I feel they don't the difference yet between acting and reality. It's gotta be weird for them to talk about adult themes when they don't really know. (Not trying to get into a debate about children on screen or anything) but it takes away from the feeling of the show.

Needs more Chad and less everyone else. I like how a few on this forum have seen he has potential and he's more of a "man." Not trying to get into the definition of what a man is but he execudes power and attention without wailing and talking to the camera in odd ways. Seriously what was that expression Brady was giving to the camera today? It was this long pause and then I can tell he was like uhhh, I gotta play up my face here...a slight eye roll was seen. The actors must hate having to do these dramatic pauses and looks into the camera. SO.DRAMATIC. :)

I like the basball player but Jennifer Lawerence? Please Days, let's not totally throw realism out the window! (Oh wait, that shipped sailed....awhile ago while losing some of the fun)

Can anyone also explain what people do in their apartments all day? Like seriously? Can they at least stay in the same place for a few scenes? I mean one scene they are at the park and the next back home and then the park again. The sets are close and small but they don't have to move to a different place every scene. Maybe I know nothing about soap opera production and limited budgets but it's way too obvious.

Edited by emjohnson03
  • Love 3

Poplar Bluff has a psychiatric hospital right there in town.  Quick google search brings it up.

I've gotta say, as someone from the South, I'm about 700% done with the "Aw shucks, we don't have electricity in them thar parts" crap.

• Love 5

Please Days, let's not totally throw realism out the window! (Oh wait, that shipped sailed....a while ago while losing some of the fun)

I don't think that ship has sailed so much as they pushed it out into Salem Harbor and set it on fire.

Yup, this show gave realism a Viking funeral some years ago. Probably around the first time Stefano exploded ... and then got better.

• Love 5

Syphilis.

Bwah!  Abby and Ben really are bizarre looking, and so very boring.  Hopefully new cast members will be given their screen time, since it doesn't look like they're going to be killed off (my preference).

I wonder what Eve's agenda is with Brady, and what her loose ends comment to Theresa meant.  I like the low level adversarial thing Eve and Theresa have going but wouldn't want it to go any further than that, because there is a sweet tenderness to their relationship as well that needs to remain.  KdP and JL are so good together.

So was the bus engine started today re: Aiden?  I hope not, because I like his character alone and with Hope.

• Love 4

I really wasn't going to bitch about Abifail again but 7 min into the show I was being thankful we would get ONE episode without Guppy Face.  But there she was, mouth gaping for air, eyes bugged out, over the Paul flirtation. I'm shocked Days pointed out she had never really spent the night with a man despite being plugged in so often, depriving us from some good snark.  It was bad enough she got her job back but now she is ON EVERY GODDAMNED DAY plus smugly insulting to everyone, and gossiping as others have pointed out.

Holy shit do I hate Abigail.  I was pulling for Anne to say, listen up Big Face, all the shit you've lived through over the past year was of your own making.  Quit acting like a martyr, then go fuck off and die.  And don't forget to take your poorly elocuting, strangely tweezed boyfriend with you.

I don't think it's possible - no, I KNOW it's not possible - for the Horton Horror to appear onscreen and me not to  immediately want to reach through the screen and smack the smug right off her oddly-too-large Howdy Doody head.  The woman just grates, and that's on a good day.  

I have no problem with "good" characters.  I've loved a lot of them over the years on one show or another.  The way Paige was originally introduced (not what we see on screen these days, unfortunately) as a "good" girl, who also had some smarts and treated people well without giving it a second thought is a character I'm inclined to like.  I do not like - to put it mildly - a character like Abigail who is snide, full of herself, judgemental towards virtually everyone not on her list, overly impressed with her "gifts", and frankly, not all that smart.  She's a deeply unattractive person, in spite of what Show keeps telling us.  Remember back years ago now, she dumped OldChad and then actually got mad because he and Melanie got together?  She didn't want him but she felt she had the right to decide what he did anyway.  Nothing has changed about her, except that now she's delighting the world and not using her mother's vibrator to do it.  

Yep, I hate her too.  But I do think she couldn't be better matched than with Ollie.  They're like a double DIP cone of crap.

I like Eve and Theresa's relationship; I think it's very believable. And I liked KDP's dress; that's pretty much all I've got.

I agree.  I enjoy the sibling vibe, even the tense moments.  But what I don't understand yet is Eve's motivations with Theresa.  During their talk, it seemed like they both really felt for the other.  And when Eve was with Brady, at first I thought she was playing him to find out for Theresa if Brady was planning on going after her in any way.  Then it felt like Eve was doing a ittle fishing with Brady on her own.  

Word of advice to Eve - Brady is one big, dumb carp.  They're full of bones and don't taste that good.  Throw 'em back.  

I've gotta say, as someone from the South, I'm about 700% done with the "Aw shucks, we don't have electricity in them thar parts" crap.

Me and you both.  I'm not from the South, but GOOD LORD, knock it off.  It was bad enough that Jordan's real name was Tammy Sue and that Ben's was Ollie, and that they came from Poplar Bluff, but OKAY WE GET IT.  The writers in LA watched an episode of Andy Griffith and Green Acres and that's how southern and rural folks will be presented.

Let's just hope we don't start hearing that banjo music from Deliverance - unless it's Dirty Dan and Brady floating down that river.....

Once again, I tried, I really tried to like Maggie today, but it didn't happen.  Her teary conversation with Brady was bad enough - GOLLY GEE she gets to be his SPONSOR AGAIN!!  Thank GOD HE'S AN ADDICT SO SHE CAN BLATHER AT HIM ABOUT IT.  Frankly, I'd like to see her fall off the wagon and get blind drunk.  With any luck at the very least she's flatten that House O' Hair she has on her head.  And then her simpering with Aiden and Hope......she is not a good addition to any date.  

And yep, I agree with you all - let Aiden and Hope have a little fun before the troubles start.  Duct-taping Ciarra's mouth shout would be a good start.

Edited by boes
  • Love 9

I enjoyed the Theresa/Eve scenes & the Theresa/Anne scenes - but didn't not like Anne bowing down to Princess Abifail - blech - I want both of them to knock Princess Abifail off her damn pedestal (and I do still want Theresa to hook up with Chad just to stick it to Abifail - plus they'd look pretty together)

Why exactly is Maggie everyone's sponsor?    Couldn't Lucas be Brady's sponsor - oh wait that means they just might have to give him some semblance of a story & not just parade him out every couple of weeks to talk about Will or Sami & the kids.

I do like Chase but he really is very soft spoken - I need him to speak just a tad bit louder & I'm hoping that Aiden isn't a bad guy & that it's something innocent that goes with the search of Hope's fortune.

And can we stop the sex scenes with BOllie & Abifail?    They are just disgusting

• Love 5

I enjoyed the Theresa/Eve scenes & the Theresa/Anne scenes - but didn't not like Anne bowing down to Princess Abifail - blech - I want both of them to knock Princess Abifail off her damn pedestal (and I do still want Theresa to hook up with Chad just to stick it to Abifail - plus they'd look pretty together)

They would look good together but Theresa would lose her job if she hooked up with Chad because he sits on the board at the hospital. I'm sure the hospital would be more than happy to fire Theresa instead of Abby which was shown that everyone was reluctant to fire AbiFail.

• Love 4

So, what the hell is Eve up to? At first, I thought she went to Brady and started trash talking Theresa in a weird attempt to get him to defend her and realize he cared about her, or some other thing that only makes sense in Salem. But her comments as she was leaving make me think she's got her own sights set on him. What the ever loving eff?

• Love 3

Does that spell doom for us as viewers that TPTB spent money on getting BOllie a new set so we can see him and the Creature from the Black Lagoon do the call of the wild everyday. It means they're invested in this character right? Are they gonna build a south side TBD club too so we have to endure him even more. On other boards BOllie is pretty much on average hated. He has a few that like him, but that's based off his looks for the most part which he doesn't look all that hot IMO.

• Love 2

Ben seems to sort of  have a Boston accent (partially). It's weird that he was cast as a Southerner.

Abigail doesn't seem to do much of anything, which is sort of weird considering how often she's on. Mostly she just talks about herself and stands around. Yet even doing only that she's still annoying.  She's not crazy like Kristen  but somehow she manages to incite the same level of annoyance.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 6

Why is Theresa so snippy that Anne calls her up and tells her to get her butt in to work? That's two days in a row. If my supervisor had to call me up to tell me I was late to work and then I was all snotty when I got there I wouldn't have a job past the first time it happened.

• Love 3

Salem just doesn't have good work ethics, it seems you can talk to your supervisor any kind of way and hit him (BOllie), have HR call you and tell you for 2 straight days that you're late (Theresa), break hospital policy and get rehired and act like a smug bitch (AbiFail), barely do anything at work or show up (Judgy Jenn), get assaulted and not arrest the person for beating you up and you're a damn cop (Rafe), be a druggie and alcoholic and not be kicked off the board (Dumbass Brady). Work ethics just don't apply in Salem.

If Theresa is feeling down and don't want to work, she might want to call in and use some sick time instead of possibly getting fired.

Edited by ShadowSixx
  • Love 4

I'm so scared JJ and Eve might wind up doing it again. Their faces get so close together I don't have  a good feeling....|

Teresa has very beautiful eyes. I'd like to know how she does her eye make-up.

I can't believe I was relieved to see Stephano today.  

Edited by bantering
  • Love 3

Why is Theresa so snippy that Anne calls her up and tells her to get her butt in to work? That's two days in a row. If my supervisor had to call me up to tell me I was late to work and then I was all snotty when I got there I wouldn't have a job past the first time it happened.

I was wondering the same thing -- and why Abigail had a luxurious morning in bed with her BF instead of getting to her new job. And, by the way, nice going sister, leaving JJ alone when he's obviously going through something. (At least I think Abbie knows that JJ's on the ropes, doesn't she?)

• Love 2

So, what the hell is Eve up to? At first, I thought she went to Brady and started trash talking Theresa in a weird attempt to get him to defend her and realize he cared about her, or some other thing that only makes sense in Salem. But her comments as she was leaving make me think she's got her own sights set on him. What the ever loving eff?

I was a bit confused there as well. It seemed the purpose was to make sure he wasn't going to press charges or anything against Theresa. Then there was a bit of flirting. But, when she left, I really didn't get the idea she wanted Brady for herself; rather, she was bummed Theresa let such a big fish get away.

ETA: Judging from recent interviews and media, 

I would say there is a very good chance that JJ and Eve will in fact be sleeping together again.

Edited by kristabell
  • Love 2