Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, BuckeyeLou said:

Rafe''s middle name is Alejandro: Rafael Alejandro Hernandez....I think I remember his Mama calling him that one time(BTW: whatever happened to Mama?  Rafe should at least call her to tell her he is getting married)

I would personally donate money for them to bring the actress back so Mama H could attend this wedding. For one thing, I actually liked the actress...and for another, her character hated Hope.

She will never be to me the older version of Charlotte Ross, and should have just been a different character, but this incarnation, without Paige and the fighting with Jennifer over Jack's book proceeds (I think that's what that storyline was about?) is kind of working for me.

That was her return storyline, which led into her affair with JJ. I'm lucky in that I never knew the character's previous incarnation so I could just accept Eve at face value. I really hated her wardrobe though and that horrible moaning music they would always play for her. I kind of wished this time around we would get more of the Eve who was helping Claire with her music career and being kind of low-key and quiet. I really felt that Kassie was allowing Eve's grief to change the character and that the show was backing off making her into this cougar. We've kind of gone half way now, but I still can't wrap my head around how Eve is allowing herself to sleep with her sister's husband. I mean let's be real, isn't that how she should be viewing him? Theresa and Brady were virtually married right before she disappeared and Eve was rooting for them. She knew how long Theresa had schemed to actually land him and start a real family with him. Now she's being so casual about this whole f-buddy thing with Brady I feel like reaching into the TV screen and searching through her purse for medication. Something is numbing her senses that's for sure.

Hopefully, once this Brady storyline is wrapped up she will be free to be part of Claire's life again and possibly be a friend to Chloe. Sadly, I think the ship has sailed on her and Justin as a couple, which is another one of the show's missed opportunities. Right up there with Hope and Aiden.

I just watched Maggie's break-up scene with Victor, and though I think there were better opportunities for it in the last few years, it's still packed a bit of an emotional punch. Suzanne really delivered there. It's kind of hard to imagine people that old breaking up, but what the hell was Maggie doing with him in the first place? I never really saw her with Mickey back in the day and I missed the beginning of her marriage with Victor. Was he acting like some total sweetheart while courting her? She had to have known living in that house with him would be utter hell. Frankly I'm getting really sick of the Kiriakises myself.

I was kind of wishing she would bring up the fact that Victor still had unresolved feelings for Caroline. I mean if the show is saying she is still alive, I don't see why Maggie wouldn't bring her up. Didn't Victor move her into the mansion for a short while before she "moved to LA" or was that an aborted storyline?

• Love 3

Sometimes it's hard to know what you like best, sometimes it's hard to know what you hate the most.  And then there's days like today.....

What I liked never really entered the picture - though any day I get to see Kassie dePavia on screen is a good one.

But choosing the bad, well, that was a cornucopia of crap.  The interminable Gabigail, the stutterbarking real Gabi, the roller derby romance, light show and all that is Hope and Goofy, more Stefan leaving me wondering why Days hired  corpse when I'm sure they could have dug one up for free ..... 

Gosh golly I can't WAIT for Monday!

Edited by boes
  • Love 9

Show does not have anyone to pair Eve up with if she is not with Brady. I think they missed the boat with her and Justin, but since he and Adrienne are supposedly back together (when was the last time we saw her?) and everyone else in that age range I can think of is already paired up who else is there for her? except maybe Handsome Doctor Jennifer dated a few times. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Why does she need a love story? Soaps don't have to always have people in relationships. Look at what that has done to Brady as a character. Heck, last time I liked Hope was when she was single.

Amen, I would totally take Eve as running Basic Black, a foil to Brady and Victor and best friend to Chloe, than necessarily trying to pair her up with someone. 

49 minutes ago, annabel said:

Sorry if I implied that she NEEDED to be paired up with someone, that was not my intent.

No worries.  My post wasn't really a response to you, more the writers, TPTB, who can't seem to write for a single woman. I think I'm just yearning for some "out of the box" storytelling.

• Love 6

Ditto.

Just watched Friday's show. Abifail is back, kiddies - this time with more tongue!

I actually feel bad for Marci. She's playing a character with a nasty track record and she seems like a sweet gal who would rather play a country bumpkin instead of nutzo Abby. Ron's building on the character's psychosis, sure, but Marci ain't bringing much. I think she'll be thrilled to get outta there once her contract is up.

I like seeing the Horton cabin. Hate that Rope are stinking up the joint though. Last time she was there, it was with GhostBo.

Really like the Eric/Roman scenes and all the talk of Ericole. I hope Nicole can usher Eric off canvas later on. And even if he was BSing to cover in front of Eve, it was nice to see Brady admit he's a loser for breaking them up.

...why did you guys find the episode so bad? Aside from Ciara/Claire/Rope, I rather enjoyed it.

• Love 8

The poison story started out intriguing but the stuff with Pamela was terrible mostly because the actress and Drake were terrible.  But I really appreciated the sweet Steve and Kayla moments I got to see.

I hope Kayla is allowed to be angry at John longer and I would love if the show would remember that these 2 once thought they were brother and sister.

Intrigued by Steve losing his vision though wary that it won't be much of a story.     Where's Adrienne to visit her brother?   I'm already annoyed that Jen's kids don't mention their Uncle Steve.

• Love 4
On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 1:35 AM, DisneyBoy said:

I was kind of wishing she would bring up the fact that Victor still had unresolved feelings for Caroline. I mean if the show is saying she is still alive, I don't see why Maggie wouldn't bring her up. Didn't Victor move her into the mansion for a short while before she "moved to LA" or was that an aborted storyline?

Amen.  Maggie and Vic never worked for me.  

You know what would be great?  Maggie, Brady, Jen, Eric, Lucas all going to a bar to tie one one.  Then have Jens boy, JJ, the ex cop, show up and bring some treats.  Just like the party Jen threw.  

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, Tress said:

Amen.  Maggie and Vic never worked for me.  

You know what would be great?  Maggie, Brady, Jen, Eric, Lucas all going to a bar to tie one one.  Then have Jens boy, JJ, the ex cop, show up and bring some treats.  Just like the party Jen threw.  

Except Maggie and Lucas are both alcoholics...

• Love 1

...and Brady. He's just an addict in every sense.

You would think Marlena and John might take some time to reflect on how their parenting choices impacted Brady's inability to deal with his emotions without turning to mind-altering substances. You know, the way most parents of addicts do?

He's been a mess for years. Shouldn't his psychologist stepmother be interested in how that came to be and how it could be resolved?

At least Marlena had something to say about Jennifer trying to get prematurely involved with Eric after he was released from prison. I really liked the humanity of that moment. The writers always seem to struggle when it comes to Marlena because they never want her to do anything other than the "right" thing. Her being protective over Eric and her using Jennifer to lure him back to Salem only to then tell her to hit the bricks was really human and interesting and complex.

I hope the writers haven't forgotten that Marlena is against Jennifer and Eric as a couple and weave that back into whatever twists their story takes next.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

You would think Marlena and John might take some time to reflect on how their parenting choices impacted Brady's inability to deal with his emotions without turning to mind-altering substances. You know, the way most parents of addicts do?

He's been a mess for years. Shouldn't his psychologist stepmother be interested in how that came to be and how it could be resolved?

At least Marlena had something to say about Jennifer trying to get prematurely involved with Eric after he was released from prison. I really liked the humanity of that moment. The writers always seem to struggle when it comes to Marlena because they never want her to do anything other than the "right" thing. Her being protective over Eric and her using Jennifer to lure him back to Salem only to then tell her to hit the bricks was really human and interesting and complex.

I hope the writers haven't forgotten that Marlena is against Jennifer and Eric as a couple and weave that back into whatever twists their story takes next.

Well said, very well said.

Now that the Olympics are over, I'm finally able to catch up on the show and I was pleasantly surprised to see Maggie telling off Victor and Brady for their blatant cruelty to Eve--that's the Maggie I remember, a kind, compassionate woman.  I wish she wold tell Eve what those two jackasses are planning.  And the kid playing Tate is a cutie :)

Paul and Will are adorable together and I liked Will interacting with more of his family but how much longer is this amnesia going to last?  I would have though he'd have memory flashes by now :):)

I really don't know what to say about Gabigail and Stefan and Chad--it's all so under-whelming and badly done.

Tripp needs to have an actual storyline away from Claire and Ciara because neither girl is emotionally available to him and he deserves some happiness.

• Love 9
7 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

The show likes to leave people in bubbles.  The show wants Brady to be a Kiriakis and not Marlena and John's son.  The only son that they are interested in is Paul. John was not there for Eric, when he was heartbroken over Nicole. John did not even get a scene with Carrie, his daughter of the heart..

The same goes for the Johnson family. Steve's crisis did not affect Adrienne or her family. Steve has never had any good scenes with Jack's children.. Steve is all about family, Steve should have been a part of JJ's story.  Steve knows all too well that Johnson men, struggle with doing the right thing.. I could go on and on, on how the show fails to highlight the connections between the various characters. It would give their storylines depth. 

I am currently watching 1992, it is so good to see how a crisis with a character brings everybody together. Papa Shawn has gotten shot, after a robbery attempt, at the Brady fish Market. Everybody came together to support him and Caroline. John, Isabella, baby Brady, Shawn-Douglas, Marlena, Roman, Shane, Alice, Carrie, Marcus, Bo and Carly are all there.  Kim, Frankie and Kayla who are not on the show, got a mention.  This incident pushed Bo into becoming a cop and that concerned Carly who turned to Marlena for support, on how she deals being in a relationship with a police officer.  It feels like a family coming together to support a loved one, while they are each dealing with their own personal problems. You would never get that type of scene today...Everybody is so disconnected with one another..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 6

I remember how excellent Vicki's six different personalities story line was--you always knew a different personalty was going to appear when you'd hear the alter music--and I also remember enjoying the storyline with Vicki's daughter Megan's split personality Ruby Bright--Marco Dane was madly in love with her.  That was some compelling drama.

This mess with Abigail is the opposite.  When "Gabi" was scolding Stefan, she sounded just like Abby--no change in inflection or expression--and if I was Stefan and someone I knew started wearing a wig and calling themselves a different name, I wouldn't call it intriguing.  I'd be calling an ambulance.

There is something unsavory about Claire's finding out about Rafe's cheating on Hope because it's more about Claire's wanting to hurt Ciara and not her wanting to protecting Grandma Hope.  Seriously, I know Ciara's been bratty since she's come back but what in her actions would ever make Claire think she'd use Rafe's affair as blackmail?  I guess the show has decided that Claire's going to be the villain and not Ciara--it could work I guess but that would mean I'd have to start rooting for Ciara and I don't know if I'm there yet.

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 8

I'm starting to get caught up a bit, and saw Monday and Tuesday's episodes from last week.  I saw the appearance of Gabigail.  Umm... what?

Is there a chance that Abby is just acting like she has multiple personalities, but she really doesn't?  She could just be playing an elaborate game?  I like how Stefan was confused.  If he ends up being "intrigued" in episodes later in the week though, then he's just an idiot.

I didn't hate Ciara this week, and I think it's because Claire is gone.  I'm sure I'll hate them both again when Claire returns.  Claire is still the worst, IMO.

• Love 1

Claire should be doing better but the actress is getting no clear direction and her storylines have been utter shit for a while now. Ciara's no different. I just want Tripp far away from both of them. Can Tripp have his own show?

Spoiler: Sam is just an idiot.

I give Ron credit - the wardrobes have been a memorable part of the plots lately, from Bonnie's wedding dress to all the furs being worn lately. Very classic soap.

• Love 3
Just now, DisneyBoy said:

Spoiler: Sam is just an idiot.

Who's Sam?

Does Gabigail really think she is acting like Gabi?  Gabi doesn't act anything like this.

Vivian and Victor together is gold.

Oh, please.  Steve doesn't blame John for his going blind  Really?

They actually acknowledged that Hope is Claire's grandmother.

Vivian, you are going to catch frostbite.

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, YupItsMe said:

I loved Victor's reaction. :D

I laughed out loud at his reaction. And it felt weird to still be laughing when the next scene was Steve and Kayla.  I did love Vivian and Victor together. Hopefully they'll have more scenes.

So where's Adrienne?  I hate the way they feature certain character endlessly throughout a storyline, then once it ends, they disappear. She really should be checking on Steve, as was mentioned upthread.

So Rope is married.  Yuck.  You guys that watch other boards, are there any Rope fans out there?

1 hour ago, Silver Raven said:

Does Gabigail really think she is acting like Gabi?  Gabi doesn't act anything like this.

Gabigail get a failing grade from me, so far.  It really just seems like regular boring Abby wearing a dark wig.  This is really showcasing MM's acting weakness, and as I've posted before I didn't really dislike her portrayal of Abigail.  But real Gabi has passion and, well, a personality.  And Gabigail, doesn't.

Edited by buffynut
  • Love 7

I liked Viv's fur coat. It's cold where I live and it was very diva-ish. I do wonder if she was au naturel, or was wearing some sort of lingerie. Victor's 'my eyes' made me laugh.

Claire, you only want to get back at Ciara. Such nasty co-dependence. But they are relatives. Some sort of sibling rivalry even though they are not. What is the point of telling Grandma? And why would she tell Grandma? Grandma is old enough to figure it out and put the rosary lasso to some good use. Clutching and yanking pearls, all right. How does marriage benefit Hope or Rafe? She has her own home, a nice trust fund, etc.  Don't believe in their great love or anything. Rafe is just someone relatively safe to settle with. They won't challenge each other and live a happy codependent life filled with secrets, omissions, and lies. Nice of you to tell Great Grandma, Claire.

I would think that Steve's blindness will be short-lived. Maybe some magical treatment will pop up.

Don't know if Stefan thinks Abigail is playing a long con or really is developing multiple personalities. He really should be mentioning the dark wig that Abs is wearing to Chad and alert him. But that is the easy thing to do.  Tell your new brother that you think his wife may be having additional health issues. Chad should realize that Abs has been missing, sleeping more, etc. And Gabigail is a very dull version of Gabi - lifeless and listless.

• Love 4

I don't think they could have made a worse choice than Abby for DID. At first I was going to say that Rafe would be close, but then I remembered the FakeRafe storyline, and that FakeRafe actually had some semblance of personality.

Can we just go back to when Chabby had no storyline other than having sex all the time? I cannot believe Billy Flynn is still on this show putting up with this shit. Maybe he likes the year-round nature of the job, but I always saw him as someone who could make the jump to primetime. I thought he'd leave after two years, tops.

• Love 2
On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 11:11 PM, WendyCR72 said:

Except Maggie and Lucas are both alcoholics...

22 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

All of them that I mentioned are addicts..... duh... sheesh

The  Hope and Rafe wedding was laughable at best.  It was uncomfortable and drawn out silliness.  I sure hope that this turns out good with Hope finding out about his infidelity and getting the thing annulled.

• Love 4

Bullshit on Steve's " that's okay Kayla, it's JUST MY EYES".  She has every right to hate Jawn - (I have, for years, simply because of his default "smell the fart" expression) - her husband is going BLIND.

Sorry, Doc, time to put your dipshit hubby out of our misery.

The only thing Claire has going for her is that she's not Ciara.

Hope and Rafe ....... maybe she can bury his body on Smith Island??  Make Alice's roses bloom?

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, boes said:

Bullshit on Steve's " that's okay Kayla, it's JUST MY EYES".  She has every right to hate Jawn - (I have, for years, simply because of his default "smell the fart" expression) - her husband is going BLIND.

Sorry, Doc, time to put your dipshit hubby out of our misery.

The only thing Claire has going for her is that she's not Ciara.

Hope and Rafe ....... maybe she can bury his body on Smith Island??  Make Alice's roses bloom?

Well, to be fair, Steve did lose an eye because of Bo. And they were still friends! Hee. It's a soap. Either some other stupid shit will negate what John did or John will do something heroic and everyone will sing kumbaya.

Because it's Ron and he is that bad as a writer.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Tress said:

The  Hope and Rafe wedding was laughable at best.  It was uncomfortable and drawn out silliness.  I sure hope that this turns out good with Hope finding out about his infidelity and getting the thing annulled.

I had to ff the whole thing.  There is something about these two, they are a terrible couple.  Trying too hard?  I think Hope was better with Aiden, you know, before he tried to kill her on their wedding night, and all.

Their relationship is so forced.  I don't actually blame Claire for wanting to trash it with her revelation.  Though I do in fact blame Claire, because she is a little idiot.

• Love 9

I kind of love Kayla hating on John - I hope she keeps it up for a long time because she has every right to be mad at him for what he's done to Steve (especially since there is always a way for him to have not poisoned Steve) & yes while Steve forgave Bo for taking his other eye - he did hold a grudge for a very long time (not until he met Kayla did he start to forgive Bo)

Ugh shut up Claire, the only reason you found out is because you snooped on a private convo between Tripp & Ciara because you had to find out what their secret was because you always think everything is about you (selfish little twit)

FF thru Hope/Rafe - they bore the crap out of me - I liked her better with Aiden (before they turned him into a psycho)

The less said about Gabigail the better

Vivian & Victor were pure gold - their interactions are always fun

• Love 8
5 hours ago, bannana said:

I had to ff the whole thing.  There is something about these two, they are a terrible couple.  Trying too hard?  I think Hope was better with Aiden, you know, before he tried to kill her on their wedding night, and all.

Their relationship is so forced.  I don't actually blame Claire for wanting to trash it with her revelation.  Though I do in fact blame Claire, because she is a little idiot.

Daniel Cosgrove was so good with KA. The had great chemistry and I think they really liked working together. Of course, the writers had to ruin it and make him all crazy and stuff.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Well, to be fair, Steve did lose an eye because of Bo. And they were still friends! Hee. It's a soap. Either some other stupid shit will negate what John did or John will do something heroic and everyone will sing kumbaya.

Because it's Ron and he is that bad as a writer.

Maybe John can donate an eye, and then he can wear a patch too. LOL.  

5 hours ago, bannana said:

I was watching live, so couldn't FF. But I did pick  up my e-reader and read during their ridiculously, over-the-top, "romantic" scenes.  And, seriously, don't you need witnesses to a wedding?

Hope and Aiden were just falling for each other when I re-started watching again, and I thought they had a nice, mature relationship. And I liked their kids. They should never have SORASed the kids, nor made Aiden a villain, and just let them be a family.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, buffynut said:

Hope and Aiden were just falling for each other when I re-started watching again, and I thought they had a nice, mature relationship. And I liked their kids. They should never have SORASed the kids, nor made Aiden a villain, and just let them be a family.

Then you missed the part where they hated each other first? It was so cliche, it made me dislike Aiden from the start. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, bannana said:

Well, they did rewrite it that it was actually an Aiden doppelganger hired by Andre who tried to kill Hope. I had great hopes when Daniel Cosgrove returned that Hope and Aiden would get together again. But Dena screwed that up because she thinks Galen Gering should be Days leading man, and decided to cement Rafe to Hope. At least her crazy ass was finally fired.

I fast forwarded through all the Rope crap. I was annoyed with Marlena for wanting Hope to be kept in the dark. Doc has lived in Salem long enough to know that secrets always come out.

I wish there was a song or musical cue of some kind for Abby's alters. I loved how "Somebody to Love" by Jefferson Airplane would signal Kimberly Brady's other personalities taking over. 

Kayla has the right to be upset about Steve possibly going blind. But I don't get the continuing hate for John. He needs to remind her that she removed his perfectly good kidney against his will to save Stefano.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Princess Consuela said:

Ugh shut up Claire, the only reason you found out is because you snooped on a private convo between Tripp & Ciara because you had to find out what their secret was because you always think everything is about you (selfish little twit)

And let's not forget the only reason her nose is out of joint in the first place is because Tripp isn't mooning after her and following her around like a puppy dog anymore. The way she's always throwing shade at Ciara for "liking" Tripp or whatever is ridiculous too. So what if Ciara does like Tripp? Does she think both Tripp and Ciara should go around forever carrying torches for people they can never have? 

I have to say it bugs me when Ciara and now Claire talk about Sami like she's some trashy interloper and not their own cousin/aunt. When Claire told Marlena "Rafe cheated on Hope and hooked up with Sami" and Marlena goes "you mean my daughter Sami?" I wish she would have said "you mean YOUR AUNT Sami?" 

Speaking of relatives, did anyone catch Ciara saying she was heading over to "Grandma Julie's?" Since when is Julie her grandma?

Loved Victor and Vivian. Louise Sorel looks the same as she did 20 years ago. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, buffynut said:

Maybe John can donate an eye, and then he can wear a patch too. LOL

I expect that Steve will need a cornea transplant. I suppose John could be the donor, but these are usually from cadavers.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

Then you missed the part where they hated each other first? It was so cliche, it made me dislike Aiden from the start. 

The first scene I remember of them was at a dance, and Ciara and Chase were there too, and were spying on their parents, wondering if they'd kiss. It was corny, but still cute. I can't remember if I knew where Bo was, at the time, but I didn't hate Haiden. And definitely prefer it to the disaster that is Rope. 

40 minutes ago, kassandra8286 said:

I have to say it bugs me when Ciara and now Claire talk about Sami like she's some trashy interloper and not their own cousin/aunt. When Claire told Marlena "Rafe cheated on Hope and hooked up with Sami" and Marlena goes "you mean my daughter Sami?" I wish she would have said "you mean YOUR AUNT Sami?" 

Speaking of relatives, did anyone catch Ciara saying she was heading over to "Grandma Julie's?" Since when is Julie her grandma? 

I thought it was strange that Marlena said "my daughter, Sami".  But I was ok with "Grandma Julie", just because Doug is her grandfather, which would make Julie "Grandma".

5 minutes ago, plurie said:

I expect that Steve will need a cornea transplant. I suppose John could be the donor, but these are usually from cadavers.

I was thinking that too, especially since Kayla said it was damage to Steve's cornea. But I wasn't sure if you could do a transplant from a living person. Course, this is a soap, so pretty much anything can happen.  LOL.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, buffynut said:

I was ok with "Grandma Julie", just because Doug is her grandfather, which would make Julie "Grandma".

Julie is Hope's (half) sister and stepmother, so she's Ciara's aunt and step-grandmother.

• Love 4

Why does Julie have to always be nasty when it comes to Gaby. I understand her anger and rage. It is tiresome now.  We get it Ron. Julie hates Gaby. Move on already.  I am not a big Gaby fan, but, it is annoying now.  I like Julie and I know  this board dislikes her, even, I am getting tired of her shrewish way.. Nick was troubled and the Hortons failed to get him any help. She needs to recognize that as well.  I have no problem with her hating Gaby, but, taking pleasure of her suffering, is wrong..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, leela46 said:

Well, they did rewrite it that it was actually an Aiden doppelganger hired by Andre who tried to kill Hope. I had great hopes when Daniel Cosgrove returned that Hope and Aiden would get together again. But Dena screwed that up because she thinks Galen Gering should be Days leading man, and decided to cement Rafe to Hope. At least her crazy ass was finally fired.

I fast forwarded through all the Rope crap. I was annoyed with Marlena for wanting Hope to be kept in the dark. Doc has lived in Salem long enough to know that secrets always come out.

I wish there was a song or musical cue of some kind for Abby's alters. I loved how "Somebody to Love" by Jefferson Airplane would signal Kimberly Brady's other personalities taking over. 

Kayla has the right to be upset about Steve possibly going blind. But I don't get the continuing hate for John. He needs to remind her that she removed his perfectly good kidney against his will to save Stefano.

Oh, right, I did forget that!  Which makes it even more annoying that we ended up with Rope.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, plurie said:

I had a cornea transplant in 2013 and it's just a few cells.   It's not like anyone is replacing an entire eyeball like you would with a kidney or heart (more like a liver that can regenerate).  It's outpatient surgery.  The worst part for me was for 24 hours you have to lie flat on your back.  My back was killing me by the time I made it in for a follow-up.  

Back to the show:  Steve already forgave Bo (after many years) of putting out his one eye.  If I were Steve, I would be going after John.  How many people does he need to forgive for causing him to lose his sight?    

• Love 6

Again, if (ugh) Gabigail has to swing back to the Dimera manse for her wig every time she wants to come out and play, that's a real time-wasting affectation that's going to eat into her day.  She should pack an emergency wig in Abby's purse!

I love Vivian.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Why does Julie have to always be nasty when it comes to Gaby. I understand her anger and rage. It is tiresome now.  We get it Ron. Julie hates Gaby. Move on already.  I am not a big Gaby fan, but, it is annoying now.  I like Julie and I know  this board dislikes her, even, I am getting tired of her shrewish way.. Nick was troubled and the Hortons failed to get him any help. She needs to recognize that as well.  I have no problem with her hating Gaby, but, taking pleasure of her suffering, is wrong..

I agree!  It's kind of gross that Julie is so joyful at the thought of Gabi's being put back in prison, like she has no consideration for Arianna's suffering.  I did however enjoy that Claire was barely paying attention to Julie's nattering though who didn't love:  "I was going to make my famous flambe, Doug was going to sing."  Too damn funny for words :)

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, buffynut said:

And, seriously, don't you need witnesses to a wedding?

My husband was watching with me and asked the same question. I explained that since it was Salem normal rules don't apply and just moments later Hope said she had checked and in that county they didn't need witnesses. :)

• Love 4
3 hours ago, plurie said:

Aha, maybe he will get Andre's cornea and then will miraculously be able to see the killer.... 

• Love 10