Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

The Jane Eyre reference should have been a clue. However, I blamed the dream on Chad and Abby eating all the Hallowe'en goodies.

Thought Paige stabbed Lani with a rake. Maybe I missed the pitchfork. She and Serena looked awfully good being buried for two years. Has it been that long?

I kinda did like Ben waking up the dead Dr. Rolf.

Princess Gina is far more interesting than Hope - little girl's tiara as her crown!

Only one that got to me was Kayla being strangled. Which would have been an interesting start to November and sweeps!

And the elephant makes a return.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Deimos deserved Victor's contempt. He was responsible for Bo's death and poisoned Maggie. Two people who never did anything to him. Plus, Deimos is a retcon.  Victor's only sibling was Justin's dad Alexander.  it is why Justin and Victor clung to each other, since they only had each other. Both yearned to have a family and both made different choices to achieve that dream.   The show has to change established history to fit their agenda.  Deimos could have been Victor's long lost son or the show could actually read up on a character's history and create a story from there. Deimos could have been Ernesto Toscano's son who targeted Victor , just like Ernesto did all those years ago during the  cruise of deception that led to Hope's presumed death.

I am confused, I thought Bo died from a brain tumor.  How is that Deimos's fault?  I know Deimos had Bo held hostage but that didn't cause his brain tumor that I know of but maybe I missed something. 

I enjoyed today's show.  It felt like the show was throwing out some fun winks at different fan bases.  I know that there a lot of fans who dislike Rafe so I imagine it was fun for them to watch him die, lol. I used to like Rafe but that like faded away when he together with Hope.  For those who don't like Chabby and hate that they have never been held accountable for their roles in Ben's mental demise and killings, it was fun watching Serena rip into them for their roles.  She got some good lines to about Chabby slithering around town, how Chad treated Serena which led up her being in the right place at the wrong time and getting killed.   Also how she gave Abby some truths about her cheating on Ben and couldn't keep her dress on I think she said.  I was laughing so hard and I admit I let out a delighted squeal when she killed Chad and was about to off Abby.  Too bad it was only a dream but it was fun.

I loved seeing Ben again and how he was trying to bring his victims back from the dead.  His scenes with Rolf were funny and his scenes with Steve were intense.  I hope he's not dead and gets to come back again.  I know it's an unpopular opinion but I love me some Ben.

I loved seeing my Steve and Kayla.  I hated it when Kayla was strangled - it made me sad but then I was happy again when they showed her alive. 

Finally, it was a nice break from Sami.  Don't get me wrong, I like Sami but sometimes she is so dramatic and impulsive I want to reach through the scene and slap her.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

The Jane Eyre reference should have been a clue. However, I blamed the dream on Chad and Abby eating all the Hallowe'en goodies.

Thought Paige stabbed Lani with a rake. Maybe I missed the pitchfork. She and Serena looked awfully good being buried for two years. Has it been that long?

Princess Gina is far more interesting than Hope - little girl's tiara as her crown!

Only one that got to me was Kayla being strangled. Which would have been an interesting start to November and sweeps!

And the elephant makes a return.

I have never read Jane Eyre before but I am curious as to how the book should have been a clue.  Maybe I need to read a summary of what the book is about.  I thought Paige had a rake too so both of us must have missed it, lol.  Chad did say yesterday that Abby has nightmares if she eats too much candy corn or was it just candy?  I enjoyed Ben and Rolf too-that needle looked horrifyingly long - that sucker would hurt!  Ben was funny explaining who he was and saying Rolf's chest has to be hurting from that needle.  I laughed when Kayla asked them to hold up the elevator for her.  If she had known who there are she would given that a hard pass and waited for the next elevator.  I agree Princess Gina is entertaining.  When she was on last, did she try to kill Sean Douglas?  I seem to remember Gina was about to marry Bo I think but Shawn D caught onto her not being Gina and she tried to push him off a roof or something.  Wow, that was a long time ago. 

I wonder why Chad would keep the elephant on his night stand.

• Love 2

last thing I saw was Kayla getting on the elevator with ben and rolf. then cut away to "breaking news". which stqrted off with "we don't know much". fine then stay away from my show until you actually do know something!!

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, jaylee-03031 said:

I have never read Jane Eyre before but I am curious as to how the book should have been a clue.  Maybe I need to read a summary of what the book is about.  I thought Paige had a rake too so both of us must have missed it, lol.  Chad did say yesterday that Abby has nightmares if she eats too much candy corn or was it just candy?  I enjoyed Ben and Rolf too-that needle looked horrifyingly long - that sucker would hurt!  Ben was funny explaining who he was and saying Rolf's chest has to be hurting from that needle.  I laughed when Kayla asked them to hold up the elevator for her.  If she had known who there are she would given that a hard pass and waited for the next elevator.  I agree Princess Gina is entertaining.  When she was on last, did she try to kill Sean Douglas?  I seem to remember Gina was about to marry Bo I think but Shawn D caught onto her not being Gina and she tried to push him off a roof or something.  Wow, that was a long time ago. 

I wonder why Chad would keep the elephant on his night stand.

Yes, that was the last time the "real" Princess Gina was on the show.  The actual woman that Hope spent years impersonating under Stefano's control.  She was killed by Shawn Douglas.  The last time that Hope was brainwashed into Princess Gina was several years ago, when her and John had that ridiculous plot that they were actually married and Alice Horton was keeping it a secret.

• Love 4

Melissa Archer should really have been cast to play Sarah Horton. She’s such a great actress and has those beautiful eyes. She would have made a great heroine. Of course, there a lot of actresses in her age range and their kind of full in that department but I think it would be great if she were Sarah and living under Victor’s roof. She would be a good foil for Brady, too. She wouldn’t be fooled by him like Maggie is.  I’m sure RC would,love to write for her again. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

Melissa Archer should really have been cast to play Sarah Horton. She’s such a great actress and has those beautiful eyes. She would have made a great heroine. Of course, there a lot of actresses in her age range and their kind of full in that department but I think it would be great if she were Sarah and living under Victor’s roof. She would be a good foil for Brady, too. She wouldn’t be fooled by him like Maggie is.  I’m sure RC would,love to write for her again. 

That whole mess of a Summer storyline, should of been Sarah Horton coming back to town.  She has been gone long enough for them to change the character and still be authentic.

• Love 4

I am confused, I thought Bo died from a brain tumor.  How is that Deimos's fault?  I know Deimos had Bo held hostage but that didn't cause his brain tumor that I know of but maybe I missed something.

Retcon Brother Deimos is responsible not just for keeping Bo locked up while he developed a brain tumor, but for trying to torture the secrets of Caroline's Alzheimer's Vision-Inducing Cure out of him.

*shakes head at the stupidity of that sentence*

• Love 3
8 hours ago, jaylee-03031 said:

I loved seeing Ben again and how he was trying to bring his victims back from the dead.  His scenes with Rolf were funny and his scenes with Steve were intense.  I hope he's not dead and gets to come back again.  I know it's an unpopular opinion but I love me some Ben.

I like Ben too. In fact, when I first started watching again, and Chad, Ben and Abby were all new characters to me, I liked Ben better than Chad. And I like that Ben's just locked up, not dead, so he can always visit Salem another day.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, JBC344 said:

That whole mess of a Summer storyline, should of been Sarah Horton coming back to town.  She has been gone long enough for them to change the character and still be authentic.

There is still lots of story that could be told if Melissa came back as Sarah Horton.   Plus, she has a biological half sister named Noelle Curtis that could brought back as well.  Melissa could come back for a short stint and ask Maggie why she married the man that tried to kill her. Melissa was very close to Hope and she has an interesting history with Jack, Steve and Kayla.  I don't know why the show does not have legacy characters come back for a visit to see how they mesh with the current cast. Instead, they bring awful characters like Summer and Deimos onto the show..The show has such a rich history and it boggles my mind that they don't use it to give us good stories..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2

I didn't see the episode yet, but I'm amazed that there isn't more rejoicing-turned-outrage here over Rafe's "death."  It seems to me that about 90% of the viewers hate him.  So could this dream have been foreshadowing?

• Love 1
On 10/30/2017 at 3:49 PM, buffynut said:

So Eve was married to Deimos.  That's a bit random, but I guess they needed a reason to bring Eve back to town. Does she have a history with Victor? Or Brady? Other than Theresa.

The only interesting storyline was Memphis, though nothing really happened. I presume "Elvis" was talking to Will, but even that seems too obvious.

It seems a big reach to retcon in a marriage to Terror Kiriakis at this point, but it seems like Eve is being brought back onto the canvas to be a schemer; linking her retroactively with The! Worst! Uncle! Ever!!1! feels like a way of providing her a quick makeover into a nastier version of herself than she was -- not counting the "rivalry" with Jennifer, I guess, but that never made any sense in the first place.

Does anyone else see an irony in the fact that Sami's apparently been searching the globe looking for Elvis Junior, and she ends up finding Actual Elvis (or at least someone who thinks he's Elvis)?

I figure the person the King was talking to was either Will or Kristen -- she could be the person who hired Dr. Rolf. (Speculation only. I'm trying to avoid spoilers -- but if it does turn out to be Krazy Kritter, I don't know if I can stick around. I'm so done with that character and her all-scenery diet.)

• Love 2
14 hours ago, buffynut said:

It was entertaining. And until they killed Kayla, I was fine with what was going on. ?

I thought it was way over the top, once Kayla was revealed to be a ghost with a sore neck. Up til that point, I actually thought it might be real, but the increasing body count just made it so much bullshit. (Nice to see Melissa Archer again, in spite of the fact that Serena's "revenge" made even less sense than everything else about the character.)

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Star Aristille said:

Clearly, they didn't want it to be that obvious that it was a dream.

Yea and it didn't work for me. I mean I thought it was obvious from like a few minutes in that it was a dream. I love camp so I probably would've liked it if it was more OTT, like RC tends to do.

I did love all the JJ/Paige/Lani stuff though, which was the most OTT and obviously fake.

I wasn't watching when MA was on so this was my first time seeing her. I liked her. I wish they'd bring her back. It seems like her original character kinda sucked though so maybe as someone new.

I liked the Gina stuff too because I was watching during that time so it made me nostalgic in a good way.

Oh and I loved all things Ben related just because I enjoy the hell outta Ben.

I mean overall I thought the ep was fine, I just would've been more entertained if it was like 10 times more campy.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I wasn't watching when MA was on so this was my first time seeing her. I liked her. I wish they'd bring her back. It seems like her original character kinda sucked though so maybe as someone new.

I did watch her entire previous run, but I feel like I can't even really judge the original Serena because she was given nothing to talk about except the stupid elephant for weeks and weeks and weeks and... She wasn't even a character really. Just a walking talking Elephant Plot Device.

• Love 2

I knew Sonny was going to think he saw Will when he came to.

"Sorry, but Elvis has left the building."

Is Eli acting jealous about Will?

Damn, Sami. "Do what you do best.  Be a drunk."  That was cold.

When does legal reciprocity apply to cities, and not to states?

Damn, Lumi have such great chemistry.

Sonny was unconscious when he was brought into the hospital.  How does he know there's a hotel across the street?

• Love 2

I feel like the whole stupid dream sequence was just so Carlivati could essentially say to the audience "Bet you thought you'd seen the last of the damn elephant! Ha!"

1 hour ago, Silver Raven said:

Sonny was unconscious when he was brought into the hospital.  How does he know there's a hotel across the street?

His Sonny-sense was tingling? Uh, I got nothin'.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I did love all the JJ/Paige/Lani stuff though, which was the most OTT and obviously fake.

I also enjoyed seeing True O'Brien back.  She was a good young actress who was completely screwed by the writers.  I still wish they'd just let Paige leave town to go to Stanford, not get killed by Ben.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Sandman said:

I feel like the whole stupid dream sequence was just so Carlivati could essentially say to the audience "Bet you thought you'd seen the last of the damn elephant! Ha!"

The guys on Dishin' Days have one sitting on their table.  Along with one of Chandler Massey's Emmys.

• Love 1

I thought lawyers had out of state privileges, if they had some bar exam equivalent. Who knows. It worked for the show today. Justin could be able to work in several states or perhaps even countries.

Sami, shouldn't you have dealt with some of your demons already -  rubbing it in to Lucas about being drunk was a bit out of line. It's not about *you*. Will affected many people in Salem.

Paul, you shouldn't think so negatively about your future hopes with Sonny. Will may or may not be alive, and if he is, he may not want Sonny any more.

Arianna will do just fine at 'kindergarten' or whatever she goes to that Daddy Sonny will miss one time. Convenient way to slip Eli in as a 'daddy'.

• Love 1

I just watched Monday and Tuesday's episodes and didn't particularly like either. Tuesday was a little bit better but unlike the rest of you I found it pretty over the top in a way that wasn't enjoyable. The script was fine but I just don't think it was filmed well and put together well. The blocking and filming of Paige stabbing Lani was pretty amateurish. This show really lacks finesse sometimes.

Me too. Probably the first Ben scene ever where I enjoyed his acting. His response to seeing Rolf alive was definitely funny.

See I just hated the Hope/Gina stuff. For one thing, I'm pretty sure Abigail was completely oblivious to the Princess Gina stuff because she was too young at the time. And for another, KA couldn't decide what the character's accent was. It was all over the place in a really awful way. It actually made Deidre's attempt to play Hattie with a different voice seem subtle and nuanced.

Eve marrying Deimos is such BS. Very tired of flashback retcon stories. Plus, I liked Sweetheart Eve much more than Schemer Eve.

Melissa's return as Serena was amazing. I hadn't realized just how much I loved her and just what an asset she could have been to this show until I got to see her step back in and call Abigail a ho. Was that the same elephant that she used to have in her previous storyline? It actually looked like she hit Chad in the head too, which was alarming and kind of cool. Her and Daniel Cosgrove are easily two of the show's biggest missed opportunities of the last few years. 

I thought I would enjoy the guy playing Elvis but he was a bit of a dud. I didn't get much of a sense that he was doing an impersonation. This is exactly the kind of campy thing the show would have done much better in the 90s. He didn't even look like he actually punched Sonny. So far the storyline isn't delivering too much more than ridiculousness where people get knocked out or arrested or kill themselves just to stall the progression of the plot.

I'm starting to get a little bit worried about Ron's style.

Can't wait to see Thursday's show though.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, swtrgrl said:

I think Christopher Sean killed his scenes with Drake today. Man, the angst and hurt over how Sonny is reacting about Will (possibly) being alive is just great. 

I agree. He was super good in those scenes and in the one with FS when Sonny woke up. I continue to hope they don't throw him under the bus or toss him aside when CM is back.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

The guys on Dishin' Days have one sitting on their table.  Along with one of Chandler Massey's Emmys.

I hope that doesn't mean we end up seeing someone get bonked in the temple with somebody's Emmy® Award.

Edited by Sandman
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

See I just hated the Hope/Gina stuff. For one thing, I'm pretty sure Abigail was completely oblivious to the Princess Gina stuff because she was too young at the time. And for another, KA couldn't decide what the character's accent was. It was all over the place in a really awful way. It actually made Deidre's attempt to play Hattie with a different voice seem subtle and nuanced.

Eve marrying Deimos is such BS. Very tired of flashback retcon stories. Plus, I liked Sweetheart Eve much more than Schemer Eve.

Very much agreed, on all of the above. I kept thinking, throughout the Satellite-Enabled Princess scenes, that I wasn't sure Abigail would even know about Gina enough to have nightmares about her. And someone needs to tell Alfonso that accents aren't her thing.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Oooh, is that another Will-ucination Lucas is having, or is that really Will suffering from some classic soap amnesia.  Good cliffy!

I think this Will is the real deal.  Could be wrong.

• Love 3

I loved Maggie talking about no new interlopers living under their roof immediately followed by Eve walking in.

Lars?

Shine up an Emmy for Alison Sweeney.

Lucas is just annoying now.

"She gets 24 hours of compassion.  Then we throw her out on her ass."

"Jen Reem"?  LOL

Nice ending.

• Love 4

So much to like about today.

I enjoyed the scenes between Justin and Paul.  It's nice to see that Justin is supportive of Paul and what he must be going to in this mess.  It's good that Ron is giving a point of view to Paul in the story, after all, rather than make it all about Sonny.

As heartbreaking as they were, I also enjoy the scenes between Lucas and Adrienne as the latter told the former about what happened with Bonnie.  I was heartbroken for her, at least, that she had to break it to Lucas that she really still loved Justin, after all, but I couldn't quite muster up enough sympathy for Lucas, because he should have known it was coming, but still decided to stay with her, anyway.  But at least he admitted that it was his own fault for staying.

Drake, Deidre, and Alison's deliveries when John, Marlena, and Sami realized that they are probably dealing with Susan were to die for.  I don't know why John and Marlena were acting like that, though.  I watched some old clips of Susan, and everything about those clips told me that they were friends with her.

I'm guessing that Chandler has finally emerged as a brainwashed Will.

The scenes with Abe, Valerie, J.J., and Lani were all right.  Nothing mind-blowing, but nothing awful, either.

I don't think I like Kassie DePaiva's short hair, but because of her cancer, I understand why she has it.  My heart broke for Eve when she realize that Paige is really gone.

For the most part, a good episode.

Edited by Star Aristille
  • Love 5

Why would Eve move back to Salem and in to the Kiriakis mansion? Did Deimos leave her anything in his will?

The anvils were dropping a bit with the giant EJ in the 'Elvis' house. Lots of people love Elvis. I know some collectors of his stuff. Not an automatic assumption as to who the mystery woman residing in that home is.

I am waiting for the 'mean mean mean' to come out!

Justin can at least see both sides of his son's predicament.  Neither Sonny nor Paul are guilty of anything. Will was 'dead'.

Lucas will eventually run out of money to buy alcohol or end up at the hospital with alcohol poisoning. Yes, Adrienne has always loved Justin. Lucas deserves a bit more than that - being a leftover or second choice.

• Love 3
On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 7:12 PM, Star Aristille said:

I also enjoyed seeing True O'Brien back.  She was a good young actress who was completely screwed by the writers.  I still wish they'd just let Paige leave town to go to Stanford, not get killed by Ben.

Tell me about it.  She was so nice and trusting and she was utterly trashed.  Her mom slept with her first love.  How painful was that?  Her world was shattered like no child should ever experience and then she is killed by some random killer.   

All that aside, it was great to see her again. 

• Love 7
23 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Melissa Archer and Daniel Cosgrove are easily two of the show's biggest missed opportunities of the last few years. 

I really, really hate what they did to Aiden.  I loved him with Hope.  He had so much more chemistry with her than Rafe.  It sucks when they screw a character over and turn them evil (Aiden and Ben) for no good reason.  

I didn't dislike Serena but her storyline was not the best.  It was cool seeing her though. 

• Love 10

I don't know why John and Marlena were acting like that, though.  I watched some old clips of Susan, and everything about those clips told me that they were friends with her.

They are. I really hope Ron doesn't mess with that just for the sake of having Susan act all zany and threatening. I'm stunned she would even point a gun at John and Marlena once she saw them in the room. They cut her slack after she spent weeks impersonating Kristen and sleeping with John and trying to marry him. They could have immediately sent her off to jail and she would have lost EJ in the process. Instead they let her move into their house and they've been friends ever since. Even during Susan's last visit to town she and Marlena we're slobbering all over each other about how they were now family because EJ and Sami got married. Susan loves these two, even if she isn't fond of Sami.

I really hope Ron hasn't broken Susan and Edmund up. They were peas in a pod and I really liked the actor who played Edmund too. Whatever reason she has for living with this Elvis impersonator I hope it isn't romantic love.

I'm not sure I entirely believe Lucas when he says he knew all along that Adrienne was still hoping to reconcile with Justin. I don't remember any of that in the storyline - he was always so self-assured about his place in her heart - but at this point I'm just glad poor Lucas is being cut loose.

Sami is acting a little out of character. I know she's reckless, but Ron seems to be driving that point home with a sledgehammer. I don't believe for a second that Marlena would actually help her search a stranger's house with so little to go on. Marlena is risking her career and jail. Couldn't they just do a lot of Internet research on who this guy is who owns the house? Couldn't they hire some local investigator to turn up information for them so that they aren't risking jail time?

Eve's already feeling misused. This is definitely the first Ron story that I am 100% not liking.

I enjoyed the scenes between Justin and Paul.

Me too. I can't remember though if we ever got to see Justin or Adrienne adjust to Sonny and Paul as a couple this year. I know Adrienne had lots of opinions about Will back in the day, but it seems like they were completely absent from the Sonny and Paul dating story that began in January. It was probably just more of Dena dropping the ball. You'd think it would only be natural to have them react to Paul as a counterpoint to their opinions on Will.

Edited by DisneyBoy

Another good cliffy!  Oh Paul, you're now caught in quite the classic soap situation.

When's the last time this type of thing - a character sees a presumed dead character and keeps it to themselves - has happened on one of the soaps?  My mind went to Brooke/Edmund/Maria on AMC, but I can't remember if Brooke actually laid eyes on Maria or not.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5

I'm confused about Susan--she blames Sami completely for EJ's death to the point where she wants Sami horribly hurt, but does Susan have a care in the world for her two grandchildren?  The two kids that Sami and EJ had?  Who will also be devastated by Susan's actions?

I do appreciate that this show has so many romantic pairings dedicated to their characters who are over 40--that feels damn refreshing.

• Love 3
58 minutes ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I'm confused about Susan--she blames Sami completely for EJ's death to the point where she wants Sami horribly hurt, but does Susan have a care in the world for her two grandchildren?  The two kids that Sami and EJ had?  Who will also be devastated by Susan's actions?

I do appreciate that this show has so many romantic pairings dedicated to their characters who are over 40--that feels damn refreshing.

I am underwhelmed by the Will story. I was expecting it to be so much more than it is.   Ron has decided to write a campy story than a layered dark mystery about Will.  

Susan doing this to Marlena and John seem so out of left field. Unless, Susan is really Kristen in disguise.  Then, keeping Will from his family would make sense.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2

If I were Justin, I would hesitate to take Adrienne back if she told me the only reason she's coming back to me is because Lucas dumped her.

I didn't understand what Susan said about what happened to Edmund.

Of course the Memphis waitress has to have a Southern accent.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Ron has decided to write a campy story than a layered dark mystery about Will. 

That's so Ron!

Paul seeing Will and (presumably) keeping it a secret is such classic soap and I love it.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4
14 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Paul seeing Will and (presumably) keeping it a secret is such classic soap and I love it.

I love it too.  And Lucas did tell Paul to stop being "so nice".  I also love that Paul is finally getting a storyline of his own again, and not just an extension of John and the PI business.

I only vaguely remember Susan, so she's pretty much a new character to me. 

When Hope is with any other character, other than Rafe, I find myself liking her again.  

Not really that interested with the Dimera business stuff, but where is Andre? Haven't seen him lately, have we?

Wonder if Abby's career aspirations will be mentioned again?

• Love 3
6 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

When's the last time this type of thing - a character sees a presumed dead character and keeps it to themselves - has happened on one of the soaps?  My mind went to Brooke/Edmund/Maria on AMC, but I can't remember if Brooke actually laid eyes on Maria or not.

She did. I vividly remember because Brooke fainted when she saw Maria, and because of the way they insisted on filming it, Julia Barr was forced to do the worst on-camera faint ever so that she didn't hit her damn head. (Usually actors are filmed just from their waist up, so that there can be a mat on the ground that they can drop onto.) But that was a while ago. More recently than that was Marty on OLTL (where TSJTodd kept it to himself), and I'm sure more since then. The Jason/Liz thing on GH, for instance, even though that's just been retconned into NotJasonAfterAll.

I guess in this show's case Ron feels the need to kind of put Paul and Will on the same footing, since Will and Sonny were not together when he died due to the fact that Will cheated on Sonny with not just one but two men. Sami obliquely referenced that to Lucas at their graveside reunion, so at some point I expect it'll come up. Without Paul doing something shady like this, for Sonny it really should be a pretty straightforward choice despite the "first love" handwringing.

Edited by Black Knight
  • Love 4