Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

Can EJ give Abigail a job while he's out on bail? What IS his role in the company right now?

If he can give Abigail a job, I don't know why people are acting like Sami has completely ruined everyone.

Maybe EJ can make things interesting and turn Abigail into a drug dealer. JJ can look on in horror...

Edited by bantering
  • Love 1

Maybe EJ can make things interesting and turn Abigail into a drug dealer. JJ can look on in horror...

Why stop there?  How about making her a prostitute?  It's the go-to job for most of the ladies of Salem at one time or another.  I'm pretty sure EJ could give her a reference for that.

• Love 1

Minus EJ, I thought they might be planning a variation of this given that Abby's job woes, conversation with Clyde, and Clyde moving his criminal organization to Salem all coming up in the same episode.

• Love 1

Since she loves married and engaged men, sex, and had no issues with adultery why doesn't Abby start an Ashley Madison type site so committed trash can find desparate people with no standards to have affairs with?

• Love 4

Will is writing the story to justify why Sami would leave one of her kids behind.

Will is an adult and a married man.  But it does help Sami not having to dither about staying in town because of him and Ari. 

Well Sami's confrontation with Will sucked.  Allison Sweeney tried.  She played it kind of subdued.  I guess to convey that this was the one that hurt her and the only betrayal from her supposed friends and family that actually mattered.

The problem is that Will is a black void of suck.  It must be like acting against a brick wall.  He really gave nothing back at all.  GW pretty much ruined what I had expected to be the pinnacle of soapy dramatic goodness.  The combination of Will being written as completely convinced of the rightness of his position (not in a fun Sami kind of way, but in a preachy Horton kind of way) and the block of wood acting style just ruined everything.

I do not understand how Will can feel no qualms about this article while even Adrienne's immediate reaction is really bad idea.

Oh,  and Abby's thought that maybe cheating is a good test of a relationship and Sami is just failing the test because EJ really loves her and considering that maybe Jordan should forgive Rafe...  All I can say is whoever is in the next relationship with Abby, that she is really into, better cheat on her hypocritical, self-involved, vapid ass.

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 5

The thing is, we were told at the time that GW was put into the role because although he lacked CM's charisma, he was a better actor.  WTF? And he's almost 30.  Will just graduated from college.  I thought Sami did an excellent job today, saying things we've all been saying, such as how often she's saved his ass and he's thrown it back in her face. 

ETA Abby's jaw looked very manly today. She's definitely been keeping the mouth closed though.  I think she read some our posts back when this was filmed. 

Edited by QuelleC
  • Love 2

The combination of Will being written as completely convinced of the rightness of his position (not in a fun Sami kind of way, but in a preachy Horton kind of way) and the block of wood acting style just ruined everything.

I'm not enjoying WilSon at all and they have a great storyline with a new marriage, feuding families and secrets and lies... it should be working.  I just want Sonny to dump him.  Soon. 

• Love 5

The thing is, we were told at the time that GW was put into the role because although he lacked CM's charisma, he was a better actor.  WTF? And he's almost 30.  Will just graduated from college.

That's insane.  I would have to say just based on all the confrontations Allison Sweeney has had in scenes with actors that I don't consider very good, GW is the only one that is bad enough that it kind of took her performance down a bit.  Usually Sami comes off equally well when her acting partner is strong or weak, just in different ways.  This one, I was just really disappointed.  Being the only actor so bad your acting partner also suffers is not a good thing.

He squinted a couple times.  You could tell he was trying to convey something but he completely failed.

• Love 2

The scene where Sami was so proud that Will had written a published article only for her reaction to turn to shock and confusion was sad. It was just a small moment but it really illustrated how devastated Sami felt to have her dear son stab her in the back like this.

Count down until Sami is blamed for having Abby''s name put in the article.

Will makes me sick and GW is terrible. CM at his worst was still better than this emotionless black void of suck.

Adrienne doesn't want to be known as nosy? Well maybe she should STFU and stop offering unsolicited and unwanted commentary.

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 8
Adrienne doesn't want to be known as nosy? Well maybe she should STFU and stop offering unsolicited and unwanted commentary.

Ha! Adrienne, that ship sailed long, long ago. Self-awareness is not exactly the forte of most Salem-ites, is it?! What DooL is lacking in compelling, fun, smoothly paced soapiness, it's at least partly making up for lately in unintentional comedy :)  

• Love 4

Even with Adrienne being Adrienne, I couldn't believe that they somehow twisted a conversation with her into Abby accepting an apology from Adrienne over Abby's affair with EJ or befriending Sami while having an affair with EJ.  It was weird and nonsensical. That is my problem with most of this show, I spend a lot of it really confused because stuff makes no sense and I can't figure out how much is me FF'ing stuff and how much is just illogical and my logical mind is rejecting it.

Its going to be really irritating when Sami's proclamation that Will will regret this some day comes true; and it will be because Abby got outed not because he's destroyed his relationship with his mother.  I wish Sami had brought Sydney, Johnny, and Ali into it.  That is the damage that Will can't counter with obstinacy and his argument unravels.

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 3

So I watched yesterday's GH as a test.  Watching the GH Allison Sweeney directed now.  GH still sucks but it is actually dramatically better despite having all the same sucky storylines going on.  Allison Sweeney does actually make everything better.  This show is doomed when she is gone.

• Love 2

During the Will-Sami confrontation, I thought Sami was going to lose her marbles (like she almost did with the editor), but she seemed comparably much calmer than what I was imagining in my head. Sami's fairly reserved demeanor (by her standards or maybe even anybody's standards)  seemed to make Will appear as though he was coming off as the crazy one.

I liked AS's acting during the scenes, because I was not expecting Sami to be so controlled. Her control seemed to make what Will did seem even worse. At least if she had completely lost it, Will could have felt justified in what he did. But you know how when your parents don't really yell at you as hard as they could and you wind up feeling worse as a consequence? -- uh yeah, I wondered if that's what Will, if he could act, might be feeling.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 3

Heck, I thought all of the police department scenes were written for comedic purposes, and I have to say I really enjoyed it on that level.  Mar telling the police what to do, for instance, and beating back gorilla Brady.  In fact, I'm enjoying some of ED's camp comedy more than I expected.  Much better than sad, judgmental grimacing all the time.

• Love 2

During the Will-Sami confrontation, I thought Sami was going to lose her marbles (like she almost did with the editor), but she seemed comparably much calmer than what I was imagining in my head. Sami's fairly reserved demeanor (by her standards or maybe even anybody's standards)  seemed to make Will appear as though he was coming off as the crazy one.

I was expecting and reacted the same way.  It was the right way to play it.  Sami was saying and feeling all the right things.  But Will is the crazy one.  His reasoning makes no sense.  This would have made much more sense if Will started to see the light, realized wanting to be published was driving him and he was viewing his mother in a certain light to justify taking what he wanted, tried to stop the article, but it was too late and the damage to his relationship with Sami was done.

The thing is that I think Sami is a much better Mother than Marlena is.  Sami isn't going to force Will to lay prostrate for forgiveness.  I think there is an unconditional love there and Sami will still do anything for Will and not even require that he recognize or apologize for what he has done.  She isn't going to do what her Mother does to her and let him swing on his own when things fall apart and Will is just going to continue to take advantage.

• Love 2
Even with Adrienne being Adrienne, I couldn't believe that they somehow twisted a conversation with her into Abby accepting an apology from Adrienne over Abby's affair with EJ or befriending Sami while having an affair with EJ.  It was weird and nonsensical.

*blink* *blink*

I had to reread that first sentence several times before I finally accepted that you didn't accidentally switch the names around. Not that Abby needs to apologize to Adrienne for having an affair with EJ or befriending Sami, Adrienne's not an injured party here - but, seriously? Adrienne blamed herself for this fiasco? For Abby's poor decisionmaking? Is Adrienne related to that friend of Dick Cheney's who apologized for Cheney shooting him in the face?

*facepalm*

• Love 5

Adrienne wanting Abby to forgive her? For what?? For Abby spreading her legs to another man. Girl STFU. Could the writers make this character more annoying?

Abby made absolutely no sense when talking to Grimace (who continues to make the same faces). Sami lashed out at everyone, uhh you stupid bitch she lashed out and you and EJ. She lashed out at anyone else who came up to her face to defend the mistress. Can Abby get the story straight? She once again tells half truths so she comes out looking good.

Thank you Sami for leaving Will speechless. He's just ungrateful and Sami was on point with him.

Edited by OnceSane
inappropriate nickname
  • Love 3

Why didn't Will just leave out the affair entirely if he wanted to keep Abigail safe? Would the article have been too boring to read without the mention of sex somewhere in the article?

I know Will said he wanted control of the narrative, but nobody in the general public knew about the affair, so his mention of it in the article seemed pointless.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 1

All Will had to say about EJ was that he was a turdburger (the narrative Adrienne and Company have all subscribed to), and everybody would have thought that was probably what precipitated Sami's desire  to take DE away from him.

The fact that he mentions the affair would probably make a large portion of the public  actually CHEER Sami on, and think she was amazing a la Katie Holmes when she blindsided Tom Cruise. That's generally how it works whenever celebrity scandals hit the media. People love it when the woman turns the tables on her husband and beat him at his own game.

I don't get how Will thinks.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 4

Considering EJ's warning to Kate about the nefarious types that Stefano has barely controlled and are thisclose to coming after Sami and Kate, I wonder if Will's article actually ends up breaking Stefano's leash and puts Kate and Sami in actual physical danger.

I don't think Will thinks

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 3
All Will had to say about EJ was that he was a turdburger (the narrative Adrienne and Company have all subscribed to), and everybody would have thought that was probably what precipitated Sami's desire  to take DE away from him.

The fact that he mentions the affair would probably make a large portion of the public  actually CHEER Sami on, and think she was amazing a la Katie Holmes when she blindsided Tom Cruise.

But Will is in this weird Horton bubble where the fact Sami wants revenge for the affair is this terrible, incomprehensible thing, far worse than the actual affair. I wouldn't expect him to realize most readers would actually evil-giggle.

• Love 1

I don't get how the writers think. 

It's like whenever they're writing anything out, they've got a phrase at the top of each page: No Matter What, Abigail is Blameless. So it's like they don't even care what they write or even how. If they just have everyone say that none of this is her fault, and react to Sami as if she's been walking through town with a machete just randomly chopping limbs off people screaming 'It's all Abigail's fault!' then that's all they need to do.

Which isn't really working for me.

Also not working... Daniel the Infallible Hero. I mean... what? I can buy he's a decent guy. But he's not Superman. Nor is he Captain America. They seem to want me to believe that he is but... nope, not working at ALL.

• Love 6

I was finding the snobby editor lady rather grating in her scenes with Sami but then the last five minutes of today's episode made it all worthwhile. I'm barely holding interest in this show but if Will's article blows up in his face and Abby gets exposed and the public reaction isn't so "Horton" than there might be something to tune into next week. Bonus points if Sami and EJ have to pretend to still be together for public appearances and that gets rubbed in Abigail's face along with the scandal. 

• Love 3

I was finding the snobby editor lady rather grating in her scenes with Sami but then the last five minutes of today's episode made it all worthwhile. I'm barely holding interest in this show but if Will's article blows up in his face and Abby gets exposed and the public reaction isn't so "Horton" than there might be something to tune into next week. Bonus points if Sami and EJ have to pretend to still be together for public appearances and that gets rubbed in Abigail's face along with the scandal. 

Abby will just decide that EJ and Sami are stronger for the affair and they should thank her.

• Love 3

I was disappointed that Sami didn't go off on Will, but I can see how she got so calm and quiet because he hurt her so badly.  I DO hope Lucas lets him know that what he's done is wrong, but I expect Lucas will just be an Abby propper.  I hope that Will finds out that he got the job from Vic through somebody else other than Sami, though.  Would she lash back at Will that way?

Adrienne and Abigail are two of a kind.  Abigail is going around "poor me"-ing to everybody she meets so that they will all pat her on the shoulder and say "there, there".  And Adrienne starts her sentences with "I know you think I'm just meddling" so everybody can tell her, "Oh, no, we don't think that at all!"

Edited by Rick Kitchen
  • Love 3

God, I never knew Will was actually an idiot. Gee, maybe your mother is acting like a victim because she is a victim, you asshole. You don't deserve Sonny. But I can't wait for tomorrow when Sami will have to confront Will about the article, right? Will EJ come down on Will too?

Too bad Clyde doesn't have a lady friend, then Abigail would be all over him.

Uh, you mean wife. Abigail likes, nay loves husbands, especially when they don't love her.

In other news, Will is evil and pretty much exactly the son Sami deserves after all she's done to Salem. Sad to see him turn on her the one time she's actually justified though.

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 1

Stefano hasn't been powerful or scary in years so I'm not sure why EJ thought Kate would have a different reaction other than practically yawning while he was threatening her.

I think the bigger threat were the unknown criminals that weren't as likely to let Kate and Sami live.  Neither Sami or Kate are afraid of Setfano and EJ, both seem to be reading the situation that the DiMeras will acknowledge a well played game.  But their cronies with no particular motivator to let Kate and Sami live are a worry just because Stefano hasn't been all that threatening in years and he just got bested again.

I've been looking at clips again.  Do you know how much I want to see a scene where Kate tells Abby what Sami did to her when she found out about EJ/Kate {sex tape shown at a press conference at a minimum} and to end it with and that was when she had already dumped EJ for my son Lucas.  You are so screwed Abigail.  But take heart, she'll get over it...In about ten years.

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 3

I'm ready for Sami to finish selling off DE, divorce EJ, pack up her children, and leave Salem.  Everyone blaming Sami for everything is getting old.

EJ blaming Kristen for ruining his life.  {face palm}  EJ did that all on his own.

Cheating is a test?  One which both EJ and Rafe failed.

The writers seem to be stuck in the dark ages.  The constant blaming of women for what the men do is beyond annoying.

AS/Sami deserves a better exit SL than being stuck in scenes where JS doesn't even bother to try, and EJ blames Sami for everything.  AS has over 22 years on the show, and most of them did not involve EJ in anyway.

• Love 1

Sami deserves a better exit SL than being stuck in scenes where JS doesn't even bother to try, and EJ blames Sami for everything.  AS has over 22 years on the show, and most of them did not involve EJ in anyway.

I find this even more odd than the way everyone is propping up Abby. 

You'd think that Eric, Will, Marlena, Roman, and Lucas would be a bigger part of this story than they are.  Even EJ doesn't seem to be a very big part of the story.  Maybe DOOL is just like this now but it seems like nothing is happening.  If they are going to tread water this long, you'd think they would be digging deeper into all the history and character motivations.  Standing still while only touching on the surface of everything is repetitive and boring.

• Love 2

The only thing they have really gotten "right" about this exit storyline is Kami.  Kate and Sami's "relationship" has been the most defining for both characters over the last twenty years.

• Love 4

I still find Adrienne pretty annoying though. She's like a caricature of a judgmental person. Yeah, we all judge people on some level, but the way she does it seems kind of exaggerated. Who would waste their time judging Paige?

This is the best description ever.

I also wonder who would waste their time judging Paige. She's just too boring to give a crap about.

And another day in Bizarro World comes to an end.  

I'm really glad that I got a wide-screen tv a while back or Abigail's HUGE head would never fit on screen.  Today, the poor, put-upon sex partner of EJ was far too busy dispensing idiotic and unwarranted advice to even worry too much about being in the same pair of clown pants for the last week.  Our little BunHead reeks in more ways than one, I bet.

Telling Ollie - based on meeting Clyde a total of TWO TIMES, and one of those being when all she did was let her mouth hang open like a broken mousetrap - that Daddy Dearest had changed, and only wanted to take his two tykes to play miniature golf and bond was classic Abigail.  

Then our bloody-but-unbowed heroine sits her clown butt down and give Jordan the benefit of all she's learned from banging EJ in the shower and the cabin and wherever-the-hell-else, and informs her that Rafe's infidelity was "meant to happen".  "Meant to happen", I guess, like the multiple orgasms she seems to have screeched out while mounting EJ.  Cuz now she knows ALL about how infidelity affects the injured party.  Cuz when she messed with Sami's guy, Sami went after "everyone she cared about".  Noooooo, Bonehead BunHead Abigail, Sami went after YOU and EJ.  As far as I know, she hasn't pushed Caroline down the stairs or sold any of her children at auction, or short-sheeted Eric's bed.  She only went after the two morons who did her dirt.

Abigail really does come off as completely unhinged quite often, and today, with her expansive and unsolicited advice she proved to be her mother's daughter 10 X over.

And then we have the resident crazy lady out and about, dropping in on Sonny and the Rodent, and then having time to apologize to Abigail because ABIGAIL SCREWED EJ.  The strangest part of that whole conversation was the way Adrienne talked to Abigail as if EJ was just a guy she shouldn't date, not that she was screwing a guy in a committed relationship.  That little part of the story seemed pretty unimportant to both of them.  Of course, the through-the-looking-glass feeling this show gives me sometimes was compounded when that pompous little shit actually ACCEPTED her crazy aunt's apology.   You gotta feel sorry for Adrienne's guards at the mental home - she's been escaping her restraints a LOT lately.  And, even worse, getting the gag out of her mouth.  

But nothing was quite as amazing as seeing Sami try to talk to Topo Gigio, the talking mouse.  Oh, I mean her son Will the Rodent.  I wish she'd started softly slapping him the way she did Abigail that day Abby "confronted" her at the mansion.  But I guess Sami doesn't want to rock his little brain pan any more than it already has been.  Does anyone know if she dropped this little shit on his head when he was a baby?  And if she didn't, could she start doing it now?  Repeatedly??

Clyde is a lot dumber than I thought.  After all, he's moving to Salem of his own free will.  And he's talking to Abigail.  He deserves what he gets if he's that stupid.

• Love 8

The only thing they have really gotten "right" about this exit storyline is Kami.  Kate and Sami's "relationship" has been the most defining for both characters over the last twenty years.

This.  Sami and Kate are the only entertaining part of this SL, and LK and AS are the only ones bothering to put effort into it.  Everyone else is either phoning it in, or can't act in the first place.

Another WTF moment today was EJ telling Kate Kristen deserved to pay for what she did to Eric and Brady.  Really?  That's not what EJ told Sami.  EJ insisted that the sex between Kristen/Eric was consensual.  EJ made jokes about it.  EJ knew Kristen had drugged and raped Eric, but he would never admit anything to Sami.  Instead EJ decided to screw around to make his pathetic ego feel better, and blames Sami for it.  Now, suddenly, EJ claims that Sami and his children are the most important things to him, and he will do anything for them.  Since when?  EJ hasn't seemed at all remorseful about lying to Sami or cheating on her.  EJ was amused that Sami was hurt and angry, and then he was angry that Sami wouldn't just immediately forgive him.  Now suddenly EJ is blaming Kristen for ruining his life, and admitting to Kate he believes Kristen drugged and raped Eric.  The only person responsible for EJ's relationship with Sami being ruined is EJ.

Where the hell is Lucas?  How can he not be a part of this story at all?

• Love 4
Of course, the through-the-looking-glass feeling this show gives me sometimes was compounded when that pompous little shit actually ACCEPTED her crazy aunt's apology.

My jaw dropped at that. I'd been prepared by the comments here to see Adrienne apologizing to Abby for the affair...but then that - honestly, I can't even come up with the adjectives to sufficiently describe her - twit "graciously" accepted Adrienne's apology. No, you asshole, you tell her that there is nothing to forgive her for, because your poor decision-making is not her responsibility or fault! Jesus!

GW is awful, absolutely awful. I thought I'd been prepared by the comments here for that too, but he was so one-note that it was painful. He had really good material today, and he just wasted it because he has exactly the same expression for everything. I think I know what Will was feeling during those scenes, but that's based on clues like the dialogue and when exactly the camera would cut to him, not because of GW himself, because he sure as hell didn't convey a damn thing to me. I thought AS did a really good job with her half of the scenes, but it takes two, and when you have the other actor tanking in this fashion, it drags down the energy of the scenes. It's akin to trying to play a game of catch with a patch of quicksand, you know? You throw the ball and it just sinks into the quicksand instead of being thrown back to you. That's what this felt like. And it's such a shame because I could see how powerful these scenes could have been if GW weren't so dreadful.

I very much liked what Sami said at the end. Her "No, you don't" was exactly on point, of course, but her close of about how she's hurting because he's hurt himself with this? First, it shows that she loves him as much as ever, for her to be thinking about that right now. But second, she's right: Will is going to understand one day exactly what he did, and then he's going to regret it for the rest of his life because it can never be undone. Sami will always love him, always help him and Ari...but with his stupid little snit fit over his asshole cousin, he's still changed his relationship with his mother in a fundamental way that there's no coming back from. It reminds me very much of this classic scene years and years ago on General Hospital, when Bobbie found out that not only was Carly her daughter, but that her brother Luke had known it all along. She confronted him in rather the same subdued manner that Sami had with Will, and she closed by telling Luke something along the lines of, "Years from now, we'll be sitting there celebrating Thanksgiving, and you're going to see me smiling across the table, and you'll think to yourself, 'It's okay now. She's over it.' I'm not." It's like that with Sami and Will. Sami is never going to get over this. She might never speak about it again, continue to be loving to Will...but even so, she'll never get over this, because the betrayal is so fundamental. It means she loves her son but can't trust him. And when Will realizes what he's done, for such stupid reasons - and that realization will probably come when Ari gets older - he is going to regret it.

But until that happy day comes, I'll be pretty satisfied with the way the shit hits the fan when the article comes out with Abby named in it a hundred times as EJ's mistress. Hahahahaha! Zoe is my new favorite tertiary character. If only GW could act, because that'll take a lot of fun out of his reaction. But the reactions of Jen, Adrienne, etc. - characters played by capable actors - will certainly not disappoint. And who knows, maybe Will will learn this lesson too: Don't fuck with Sami. If we consider his article another one of those "confrontations" - well, once again Sami's hit back hard enough that it made it not worth it. Telling Jordan about Rafe's cheating, making Adrienne think Justin had cheated on her with Kayla, outing Abby as the mistress in this article...why these fools continue to challenge her is beyond me. I'm sure Abby's going to be really grateful to Will. (And I love that Sami didn't mention the "fact-checking" she and Zoe did. She's just leaving that as a little surprise for Will..)

• Love 11

Maybe the writers are having no one in her family express disappointment in Abigail in order to create a weird bubble for her so that when the affair gets publicly exposed the reaction will be radically different leaving all of the Hortons in shock as to how other people react when they hear about affairs.

Meanwhile when Abigail was telling Jordan how to handle Rafe, I thought for a second Jordan was giving Abigail the same look she gave Sami. Jordan just might have been annoyed...

Edited by bantering
  • Love 1

This article should start a firestorm all over the place, however, with the way the writers keep trying to make Sami out to be the bad guy, I'm not sure that will happen.  I think it may simply be more of the Sami is so horrible, everyone else is so wonderful, and Sami is being mean to them.  {face palm}  Corday and the writers are dumber than Brady, EJ , and Eric combined.

• Love 2

I think everyone will go after Sami for having Abigail, but it wasn't clear to me during the episode whether Sami actually asked for Abigail's name to be written into the article.

I assume Sami must have said Abigail's name during the conversation with the editor, since it probably would have been too cumbersome to say "the anonymous woman" constantly (I'm sure I would have slipped up with the name even if I had wanted to protect Abigail), but I wonder if the editor decided on her own to have the name put in.  I really couldn't tell from the episode who came up with the plan....but I might have fast-forwarded through something crucial.

On another note, why is EJ's hair so freaking big? It looks like kind of hair that boy bands had in the '90s.....are the New Kids on the Block hairstyles making a comeback? Maybe he could lop off some of his hair and give some to Nicole...

Edited by bantering
  • Love 1

Will and Sonny never got their pizza that they kept expecting to be at the door.  Maybe Abby could get a job delivering pizza, looks like the pizza place needs a delivery person.

Maybe Rory was working that shift,he got stoned, and ate the pizza.  I doubt Abby would do a better job. She might deliver the pizza but she'd screw every married guy she delivered to. 

I assume Sami must have said Abigail's name during the conversation with the editor, since it probably would have been too cumbersome to say "the anonymous woman" constantly (I'm sure I would have slipped up with the name even if I had wanted to protect Abigail), but I wonder if the editor decided on her own to have the name put in.  I really couldn't tell from the episode who came up with the plan....but I might have fast-forwarded through something crucial.

I thought maybe I fell asleep during something crucial as this show has bored and irritated me so badly as of late. I suppose the scene was supposed to be ambiguous so we don't know what all Sami said til it plays out.  I sincerely hope this story turns around fast...as in Corday and the writers get their asses out of their heads and quit propping Abigail the mistress. I know daytime is supposed to be over the top at times but lately it's as if Salem operates in its own universe. I mean, in what world does a woman sleep with a married mobster whose wife now runs the empire and come out still smelling like roses? In reality she'd smell like roses because she was buried six feet under a bouquet of them!  And the fact that she has twice chased after committed men...no way would Abby be so well like. Most people in the real world don't condone cheaters, particularly anyone that's been cheated on themselves so I call total BS on Jordan wanting to hang with her or accept advice from her at this point. Heck, most girls like Jordan in real life would worry that the chic would hook up with her own cheating man.

• Love 5