Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

(edited)

Huh? What does Luann and Tom have to do with anything?

Aside from her (I'm guessing) stans, does Beth really think people believe that she came up with "get off my jock"? One has to wonder how well her SkinnyCrap is doing if she's still trying to hock that old line as her own.

Edited by jaync
  • Love 6
13 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Besides, we know Carole's weapon of choice is pot.

And mysterious gummie bears she takes from strangers that she has no clue what's in them but takes it anyway

• Love 1

What does Luann and Tom have to do with anything?

You tell me...

3 hours ago, jaync said:

Not only did she have her friend take and send those pics, but she also called the restaurant herself to get intel on Tom, and then asked Sonja for his number so she could tell him about the dirt she had dug up. All that jock riding, even though she had never.met.the.man. CRAZY.

1 hour ago, jaync said:

She was geared up to call Tom before she said anything to Luann; the only reason she didn't follow through was because Sonja didn't give her the number. Again, it was filmed, so it's not really a matter to be spun.

Her "hypocrite, whore, slut, plastic fuckdoll, held-a-grudge-against-for-years" friend?

• Love 3
(edited)

And mysterious gummie bears she takes from strangers that she has no clue what's in them but takes it anyway

Weed and laced gummies can't compare to the high Carole gets from huffing Beth's rectum, though.

Edited by jaync
  • Love 7

Gummie bears make for good muchies when smoking pot...

• Love 2
(edited)

The normality of Melissa's and her hubby's faces makes Beth's look all the more freaky.

You tell me...

There's nothing to tell, as my posts were directly about Beth and her behavior/actions. I can't speak for others' deflections and non sequiturs.

Edited by jaync
  • Love 8

There's nothing to tell, as my posts were directly about Beth and her behavior/actions. I can't speak for others' deflections and non sequiturs.

As was mine lol

Neither can I, it is better to stick to the topic at hand.

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, jaync said:

Beth and her behavior/actions. 

Just kiss Frankel's ass like the housewives do, Jay  -- that's the only way to make sense of what the woman gets away with on that show (eta: except for Jules, who read Frankel the riot act...and then never came back.) 

~surely the worst bathing suit ever worn by Bethenny -- if not anyone ever -- the color, the cut, the fit. Yikes.

frankel.jpg

Edited by film noire
  • Love 2

Just kiss Frankel's ass like the housewives do, Jay  --

Not even if I were blackout drunk after having SkinnySwill forcibly funneled down my throat.

~surely the worst bathing suit ever worn by Bethenny -- if not anyone ever -- the color, the cut, the fit. Yikes.

Yeah, the suit is bad, but her ass is worse - it needs as much coverage as possible. Given the Tupperware in her tits and face, I'm surprised she's so neglectful about her backside.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, jaync said:

Yeah, the suit is bad, but her ass is worse 

To be fair (blech) I think that's a perfect fashion storm (bad cut + bad fit +bad body position + bad sunlight) but for someone who built a business around that bullshit "naturally thin/ unleash your inner skinnygirl and stop dieting" crap -- and then criticized  Jules's body because "it freaked her out" -- why leave your ass hanging in the wind like that?

• Love 8

Maybe she needs to take tips from Carole on how to achieve the "perfect ass", you know, the one you check out while you talk behind her back (insert eye roll) Oh forget it, she doesn't have a perfect ass, she just is one. 

• Love 8

To be fair (blech) I think that's a perfect fashion storm (bad cut + bad fit +bad body position + bad sunlight)...

True, but it doesn't look much better in the pic on the previous page, nor when she's been shown from behind in a bikini on the show. It just ain't a good ass.

...but for someone who built a business around that bullshit "naturally thin/ unleash your inner skinnygirl and stop dieting" crap -- and then criticized  Jules's body because "it freaked her out" -- why leave your ass hanging in the wind like that?

Does she really claim to be naturally skinny, and to not diet? Bless her heart.

• Love 1
(edited)
12 hours ago, jaync said:

Does she really claim to be naturally skinny, and to not diet? 

Even better -- from Frankel's forward to "Naturally Thin: Unleash Your SkinnyGirl and Free Yourself from a Lifetime of Dieting":  "You are naturally thin. You just have to make a few simple changes to let your natural thinness emerge. I got naturally thin for life,  and I want to share those secrets with you."

One of her big secrets is to eat less food.  

Which yes, might remind you of dieting, but it's not (it's a completely different thing) Another rule is keeping track of your daily fare by thinking of it as a bank account, with calories you need to manage in that account. Which yes (again) might not only remind you of dieting, but also the kind of stupid crap printed in Woman's Day circa 1959 (to get the real housewives of patriarchy  -- whose only job was to stay skinny and pour a decent cocktail -- off their asses).  You can also "taste everything but eat nothing"  ("The best way to eat is to eat little bits of really great food.") which might remind you of  a Thinspo quote of the day calendar, but it's not!  It's a completely "freeing" (as she says) way to look at your food. (Perhaps not as freeing as not buying into this diet-in-disguise bullshit, but a naturally thin girl's got a right to make a living playing on people's body angst and self-hatred.)

From the acknowledgement page: "Jason,  thank you for your heart, for your soul, and for knowing that integrity is what you do when nobody is looking. Thank you for pushing me to finish this book, for always putting yourself on the line for me, for encouraging me to never look back, and putting yourself in endless situations, just to make me shine." (But then his Inner Eater turned up in his boxers and the rest is history; the bastard mowed through that craft table as if he'd never even HEARD of "Taste Everything but Eat Nothing".)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, film noire said:

From the acknowledgement page: "Jason,  thank you for your heart, for your soul, and for knowing that integrity is what you do when nobody is looking. Thank you for pushing me to finish this book, for always putting yourself on the line for me, for encouraging me to never look back, and putting yourself in endless situations, just to make me shine." (But then his Inner Eater turned up in his boxers and the rest is history; the bastard mowed through that craft table as if he'd never even HEARD of "Taste Everything but Eat Nothing".)

This is my whole argument in her own words on why Jason helped earn the SK $ . That, and some of the best committed partnership of her life gave her the stability to launch her empire. If she was a man, and he was the wife this would be assumed that she should leave the marriage with bank. 

• Love 8

When Bethenny started frequently mentioning Carole and Adam's sex life, and saying some guys shoot diamonds out their penises, small penis syndrome, etc, I knew she was horny for some young meat. According to PageSix she is dating 37 year old Russ Theriot. He is a gorgeous, muscular dude from Louisiana who owns several businesses in NYC. Haha, he makes Dennis Shields look like a troll. 

Personally, I think Bethenny is too thin, and I believe the rumors about her having an eating disorder. I'm sure she rationalizes it that her life's work is her brand Skinnygirl, and she has to look the part. 

I would get a good laugh from watching Bethenny walk on that cobblestone road in those giant heels in the above photo!! 

• Love 2
(edited)

. According to PageSix she is dating 37 year old Russ Theriot.

That's over. Seems like he was the rebound from Dennis.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

If she was a man, and he was the wife this would be assumed that she should leave the marriage with bank. 

Yes, I think that's true. People would still carp about how much the wife should get, but there is absolutely a cultural expectation that a wife should get something (especially a woman who has had a child, and a miscarriage. A woman without kids would have less standing). 

I just want to know how you go from that glowing affirmation of your partner as helpmate and bastion of integrity, to sending a brutal letter --  months after a miscarriage, where you described him getting up on the table and holding you as you waited for the doctor -- that it's over and he has to move out. And then testify (without any self awareness) that from the moment you sent that letter, the person you "knew before the letter vanished".  As if she has no idea that treating someone like a peon, not a member of your family, might make them feel like garbage, and -- if nothing else -- make it harder on your daughter. (I'm talking about what went down before the accusations of stalking, not after; if he stalked her, he has no motivation for that beyond his own toxic reaction.) I guess it's no surprise -- she's always engaging in some kind of fraud, deploying lies and exaggerations and scare quotes and unjustified attacks on whoever is around her -- including this fraud of a book.  Tell women they can stop dieting and be "naturally" thin, using your secret steps -- the two major steps being counting calories and eating less -- which is dieting. And we know dieting makes the vast majority of women gain more weight back, even if they lose it first.  Like everything (and everyone) she touches, if a reader tried to be "naturally" thin (scare quotes intended) per her diet methods, they'd end up worse off.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 8

including this fraud of a book.  Tell women they can stop dieting and be "naturally" thin, using your secret steps -- the two major steps being counting calories and eating less -- which is dieting. And we know dieting makes the vast majority of women gain more weight back, even if they lose it first. 

Dieting is a temporary thing, which is so many people who diet - men and women - gain back the wait, because they revert to their old habits. Bethenny seems to be suggesting a permanent lifestyle change.

I just want to know how you go from that glowing affirmation of your partner as helpmate and bastion of integrity, to sending a brutal letter --  months after a miscarriage, where you described him getting up on the table and holding you as you waited for the doctor -- that it's over and he has to move out.

People change. Some faster than others.

• Love 6

Personally, I think Bethenny is too thin, and I believe the rumors about her having an eating disorder.

Which is quite the feat, considering how massively full of shit she is.

• Love 10
50 minutes ago, film noire said:

Yes, I think that's true. People would still carp about how much the wife should get, but there is absolutely a cultural expectation that a wife should get something (especially a woman who has had a child, and a miscarriage. A woman without kids would have less standing). 

I just want to know how you go from that glowing affirmation of your partner as helpmate and bastion of integrity, to sending a brutal letter --  months after a miscarriage, where you described him getting up on the table and holding you as you waited for the doctor -- that it's over and he has to move out. And then testify (without any self awareness) that from the moment you sent that letter, the person you "knew before the letter vanished".  As if she has no idea that treating someone like a peon, not a member of your family, might make them feel like garbage, and -- if nothing else -- make it harder on your daughter. (I'm talking about what went down before the accusations of stalking, not after; if he stalked her, he has no motivation for that beyond his own toxic reaction.) I guess it's no surprise -- she's always engaging in some kind of fraud, deploying lies and exaggerations and scare quotes and unjustified attacks on whoever is around her -- including this fraud of a book.  Tell women they can stop dieting and be "naturally" thin, using your secret steps -- the two major steps being counting calories and eating less -- which is dieting. And we know dieting makes the vast majority of women gain more weight back, even if they lose it first.  Like everything (and everyone) she touches, if a reader tried to be "naturally" thin (scare quotes intended) per her diet methods, they'd end up worse off.

I have a friend who refers to Jason as Bethenny's starter wife. 

• Love 11
16 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I have a friend who refers to Jason as Bethenny's starter wife. 

Absolutely accurate. I also think that she will never marry again.

• Love 4

As they say, there's someone for everyone, and like attracts like, so I'm sure there's an ill-mannered, narcissistic asshole somewhere out there for her (married men and alleged rapists need apply).

• Love 3

so I'm sure there's an ill-mannered, narcissistic asshole somewhere out there for her

She already tried that with Jason, so maybe something different next time.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

19761507_653412934864514_811926709187955

Oh for crying out loud. Who is the poor sucker that follows her around taking pics like this and her changing clothes in her car?

What a great job.

I wonder if this is the same person that took Yolanda's sick pics,  and then her "Look at me, I am cured!" pics.

• Love 7

Ya know, if you want to instagram stuff about your product, I get it.  Even maybe a vacation.  But I guess there's enough 'fans' out there who just eat this stuff up. 

For me, it's just narcissistic bs.  She isn't really all that great looking - I can say that because she keeps putting it out there. The poor assistant who has to take all these pictures and can you imagine all the ones taken that don't get put up.  I hope they get paid well or...maybe they drink the kool aide too.

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Ya know, if you want to instagram stuff about your product, I get it.  Even maybe a vacation.  But I guess there's enough 'fans' out there who just eat this stuff up. 

For me, it's just narcissistic bs.  She isn't really all that great looking - I can say that because she keeps putting it out there. The poor assistant who has to take all these pictures and can you imagine all the ones taken that don't get put up.  I hope they get paid well or...maybe they drink the kool aide too.

Oh, social media is now a must have and you can make big bucks off of it. There are some people that make up to $20k off of a single Instagram post. I think it was Kristin that showed them taking pictures of her for her Instagram. She was jumping across the street to get the perfect Instagram shot for her outfit that day. Busy Phillips said she made more on Instagram than she did for acting last year. 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, breezy424 said:

At least, they are paid. Lol

agree with you as far as B being a narcissist boss.

they are the worst.

• Love 3

Oh, social media is now a must have and you can make big bucks off of it. There are some people that make up to $20k off of a single Instagram post. I think it was Kristin that showed them taking pictures of her for her Instagram. She was jumping across the street to get the perfect Instagram shot for her outfit that day. Busy Phillips said she made more on Instagram than she did for acting last year. 

Hell there are people posting the same type of pics on their social media accounts and not getting paid for it...ie, most people on social media.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Hell there are people posting the same type of pics on their social media accounts and not getting paid for it...ie, most people on social media.

Yep. Back when I was on FB, I was always astonished by the mindless narcissistic bullshit that folks posted. And they didn't get a penny for any of it. 

• Love 3

The obsession with being paid for everything is so déclassé.

some people including myself, enjoys seeing what their friends and family members are doing. 

The struggle is real...

• Love 3

Yep. Back when I was on FB, I was always astonished by the mindless narcissistic bullshit that folks posted. And they didn't get a penny for any of it. 

If you thought FB was back, get on Instagram...yikes.

• Love 1