Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 Speculation

• Start Topic

Are those Theresa's prison clothes?

They get back drops?

I'm glad they're able to visit but those girls...

I can't imagine what they consider normal. Before during or after incarceration. They kind of scare me.

Looks like a jail uniform to me. The backdrop was weird, but who knows.

• Love 2

Oh, man, I need me a dose of Milania.  Look at her little, shit-eating grin! Also, Audriana is absolutely gorgeous!

The children will be so happy when their mom is home. Hopefully Teresa will be with her girls for the holidays.

01-portrait-600px-tall7.jpg?fit=600%2C99

• Love 1

So this source is saying that Teresa will definitely be back, even though her release date is not yet known, might be as late as February (or later), and even if she gets approved for community corrections, they don't yet know if it'll be a halfway house or home confinement with an ankle bracelet and other restrictions. Ok.

As someone who lives in what is basically a ghetto, you'd be surprised at how much freedom people with ankle bracelets have. You can go to my community pool and almost always find someone with an ankle bracelet. There may be confinement after dark, I don't know, but, while I'm at work, my neighbors with home confinement have more freedom than I have.

• Love 1

The children will be so happy when their mom is home. Hopefully Teresa will be with her girls for the holidays.

01-portrait-600px-tall7.jpg?fit=600%2C99

The excess in this picture is ridiculous. I wonder if next year she will do an extra over the top card to make up for this year.

I thought they generally filmed for about four months. Are they going to film a few months this fall, then take a break until Teresa is allowed to resume filming?

Restricted home release generally allows for you to go to work. Guess for Teresa that means lunches out and parties, as long as she is filmed.

• Love 1

Restricted home release generally allows for you to go to work. Guess for Teresa that means lunches out and parties, as long as she is filmed.

I'm not sure, but I think your probation officer has to approve of any employment. I would think a return to RHONJ would be denied, since committing fraud and flaunting the fake wealth on the show is at least partly why she did it, but I admit I'm biased on the matter. I'm pretty sure they have a curfew, too, which would certainly impede any filming at night. Plus, there's always the possibility that she'll get assigned to a halfway house, which definitely will not allow filming.

Again, I know I'm biased, but is Teresa really worth it? All this waiting and uncertainty for someone who just spent a year in jail for massive tax and mortgage fraud, and who carries so much ill will from so many viewers?

• Love 2

Again, I know I'm biased, but is Teresa really worth it?

The only thing that would make Teresa's return "worth it" would be watching her have to live that apartment above the pizzeria.

• Love 15

Does Malania have a growth related health condition?

Her stature... appears stunted and...

The only thing that would make Teresa's return "worth it" would be watching her have to live that apartment above the pizzeria.

And, NOT making a horde of money.

• Love 1

I hate what she did but reality TV thrives on this type of scandal and its outcome being aired so she just might get a bite from Bravo. If Bravo cuts her a hefty check well she earned it and that's more she will be forking over to the government.

I don't care where the paycheck comes from; Bravo, talk show circuit, Walmart, cookbooks, waitressing, baby

sitting, as long as the IRS gets a cut of it. She needs to pay something back.

All that being said,  I'd watch Theresa and her brood over the Manzo animals any day.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 11

I do not think this is the NJ show but the show that was rumored to be about Joe/girls life with Teresa in prison. It is centered around Joe/girls with the Gorgas and other extended family members but not the whole NJ cast.

Are the Amber clips below in the link new?

I do not think this is the NJ show but the show that was rumored to be about Joe/girls life with Teresa in prison. It is centered around Joe/girls with the Gorgas and other extended family members but not the whole NJ cast.

It's interesting how they're selling it as a show on Teresa ("Teresa Checks In"), even though she only "appears" via speakerphone, as opposed to the Mr. Mom concept.

In any event, I'm disgusted. Crime pays. I'm out.

• Love 6

The excess in this picture is ridiculous. I wonder if next year she will do an extra over the top card to make up for this year.

I thought they generally filmed for about four months. Are they going to film a few months this fall, then take a break until Teresa is allowed to resume filming?

The more important question is Teresa going to be allowed to go home on supervised release and hang out with Joe for the holidays?  Seems to me the day one gets out the other should be surrendering.  This is going to be a test case for employment and supervised release.  I think they will consider her employment that of a housewife.

I didn't mind when they were doing a one episode what are the doing-because I would not watch it but to film the girls and Joe in lieu of a RH-dangerous precedent.  Many a RH franchise has lost their star and survived-NJ should have been no exception. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 2

There is only 1 clip of this show featuring Joe/girls. The other clips in that link are from NJ last season and they include Amber, Dina, the twins, ect.

Thanks. So it does sound like a Guidice only show.

The more important question is Teresa going to be allowed to go home on supervised release and hang out with Joe for the holidays? Seems to me the day one gets out the other should be surrendering. This is going to be a test case for employment and supervised release. I think they will consider her employment that of a housewife.

I didn't mind when they were doing a one episode what are the doing-because I would not watch it but to film the girls and Joe in lieu of a RH-dangerous precedent. Many a RH franchise has lost their star and survived-NJ should have been no exception.

Absolutely. Bringing Bethany back to NY didn't help the ratings, I think NJ could survive also.

• Love 2

You're right.  There was a link I saw somewhere???  today about Joe's special and it took me to that clip.

You're right.  There was a link I saw somewhere???  today about Joe's special and it took me to that clip.

Yes, ZM posted the link. BUT the next video(s) on that link were scenes from last years NJ show, so they included scenes with Amber, the twins and Dina. IMO, Bravo intentionally placed the Giudice family show with those videos to mislead viewers into thinking the NJ show was back on in order to amp up the ratings. They need to get the ratings as high as possible for the Joe/girls show to keep advertiser, otherwise Teresa's return to the network will be a huge failure. It is a trick they have pulled before, like with the Manzo's and with Kim/Kroy show, listing them as the NJ. or the Atl. show, that way DVRs automatically record the show and it counts toward the viewer numbers/ratings even if the show is deleted without being watched.

• Love 3

Yes, ZM posted the link. BUT the next video(s) on that link were scenes from last years NJ show, so they included scenes with Amber, the twins and Dina. IMO, Bravo intentionally placed the Giudice family show with those videos to mislead viewers into thinking the NJ show was back on in order to amp up the ratings. They need to get the ratings as high as possible for the Joe/girls show to keep advertiser, otherwise Teresa's return to the network will be a huge failure. It is a trick they have pulled before, like with the Manzo's and with Kim/Kroy show, listing them as the NJ. or the Atl. show, that way DVRs automatically record the show and it counts toward the viewer numbers/ratings even if the show is deleted without being watched.

I didn't word that post well.  I knew that ZM's link was to Joe's special and not to a new season of RHONJ. 

I found the link included in something I was reading.   It must have been something about Kim or maybe the link to the story that Tamra was saying Brooks broke up with Vicki.  On one of those pages there was a link that took me to a piece about Joe's special that included the clip ZM posted.

I'm sure you're right about why Bravo chose to post it on their NJ page.   I think there going to use this special to decide what to do about a new season.  

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 2

I read that this is a special three part show about this, not a full season.  Did this three parter show yet?  I can't believe it has, because I would have thought it would be advertised all over Bravo and I haven't seen it yet.

Teresa got a couple months knocked off her prison term for good behavior, so her release date is Dec 23 from what I've read.  Just about 2.5 months to go, a little less.

• Love 2

See How the Giudice Family is Coping Since Teresa's Departure

by Jordan Upmalis September 14, 2015 • 1:07 PM ET

teresa-joe-inline.jpg

Teresa Giudice has done her best to stay strong throughout her 15-month prison sentence, but it hasn’t been the easiest ride for husband Joe, and daughters Gia, Gabriella, Milania, and Audriana. Now we’re getting an inside look at how the Giudice family has been coping since Teresa entered a Danbury, Conn. facility earlier this year.

In the Real Housewives of New Jersey Teresa Checks In, viewers will see how Joe is adjusting to raising the girls without their mother. As expected, there are challenges along the way, but with daily phone calls and frequent trips to see Teresa, the family does their best to come together to get through this difficult time.

Make sure to tune in Sunday, October 11 at 8/7c for the first installment of the three-part series, TERESA CHECKS IN.

Edited by talula
  • Love 1

I read that this is a special three part show about this, not a full season.  Did this three parter show yet?  I can't believe it has, because I would have thought it would be advertised all over Bravo and I haven't seen it yet.

Teresa got a couple months knocked off her prison term for good behavior, so her release date is Dec 23 from what I've read.  Just about 2.5 months to go, a little less.

She was given a 15 month sentence so her full sentence release date would be April but with time off for good behavior her release would be in Feb., not December. I think her new Lawyer is pushing for early release, which could happen in December, but not before. It is not uncommon for non violent felons to get a 3 month early release in addition to time off for good behavior if warranted but it is NOT a given. The early release has NOT been decided on yet, only the time off for good behavior is a done deal at this point.

• Love 1

NEWS/ Teresa Giudice Prays to Get Out of Prison in Husband Joe's The Real Housewives of New Jersey Special

by CHRIS HARNICK Today

rs_634x730-150706155612-634.teresa.cm.76

It's been almost a year since viewers were brought into the Giudice home, but that's about to change with The Real Housewives of New Jersey Teresa Checks In. E! News has your exclusive first look at the three-part special about the reality show family living life while matriarch Teresa Giudice is in prison.

"It's amazing how she still controls everything from in there, you know what I mean?" Joe Giudice says.

Teresa Checks In, which debuts Sunday, Oct. 11, at 8 p.m., follows Joe at home with his four daughters: Gia, Gabriella, Milania, and Audriana. He's Mr. Mom, but he's not alone. Teresa's brother Joe Gorga and sister-in-law Melissa Gorga are around, as is Teresa's cousin Rosie Pierri. Tasks at hand while Teresa is behind bars include: Gia's eighth grade prom and graduation (and the adolescent hormones that come with it!), a coffee-guzzling Milania, trips down to the Jersey Shore and a venture to Upstate New York to the Catskills.

All this while Joe faces his own prison sentence and possible deportation back to Italy stemming from the fraud charges he and Teresa pleaded guilty to last year.

Despite her prison sentence, Teresa is still very much a force within the household. She has daily "check in" calls and his regular visits with her family. Teresa has been in prison since January and is expected to be out around Christmas holidays.

"Oh, please God, bring me home to my family as soon as possible," Teresa says in the trailer below. "And bless my four daughters and my husband. Amen."

The Real Housewives of New Jersey Teresa Checks In premieres Sunday, Oct. 11, at 8 p.m. Catch an exclusive clip from the first episode during the season premiere of The People's Couch on Tuesday, Oct. 6, at 10 p.m. ET on Bravo.

People Exclusive

Teresa Giudice's Lawyer Clears Up 7 Rumors About the Reality Star

BY K.C. BAKER @kcbaker77777 04/30/2015 AT 09:20 AM EDT

The lawyer for Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice has had it with rumors flying around about his famous client, and he tells PEOPLE he wants to set the record straight.

"There's a lot of bad information out there," James J. Leonard Jr. tells PEOPLE exclusively. "Every day there is another story out there about her and every day the stories are wrong."

Here are seven untruths about Giudice, 42, that her lawyer says he wants to clear up:

Whether Giudice consulted with a divorce lawyer while in prison:

Recent reports said that Giudice met with divorce lawyers behind bars to talk about splitting from her husband, Joe Giudice.

"I can state unequivocally that I am the only lawyer that Teresa has met with since she has been in prison," Leonard says. "While we have discussed many things, we have never discussed her divorcing Joe. If anything, as bizarre as it may seem, this experience of them being apart has only brought them closer."

He adds: "She has also talked about her future with Joe and the girls."

Whether her husband Joe Giudice's actions negatively affected her release date:

Reports have said that Giudice was denied early release after Joe met with "the feds" and "the whole thing fell apart" because of "the things he said."

Not true, Leonard says.

"Several months back we were able to secure an early release date of Dec. 23," Leonard told PEOPLE earlier this year. "That means Teresa will leave the prison on Dec. 23 and go home and sleep in her own bed. Two days later she will wake up and celebrate Christmas with Joe and her girls."

He clarified that she will remain in the prison system under home confinement until her sentence ends in early February 2016.

Whether she is acting like a diva in prison and not getting along with other inmates:

"Let's be clear," he says. "She is in a correctional facility. She's in a federal prison. She is not in a country club or some resort. She is surrounded by women from all walks of life, many of whom have violent backgrounds, and she has adapted extremely well to her surroundings.

"If you're in prison and you have problems with another inmate, the other inmate doesn't anonymously go to a gossip blog and report the problem. They step to the inmate and they confront the problem and it gets dealt with one way or another."

"The truth is she had not had a single incident or infraction since she arrived at Danbury. She has been a model inmate in every sense of the word."

Whether Bravo will have her back on RHONJ or not:

"Anyone who has watched that show since the very first episode understands that Teresa Giudice is the central figure around which the show revolves," he says. "That's not to take anything away from any of the other women, but Teresa has been the focal point for the last six seasons, and I don't expect that to change moving forward, assuming both sides can agree on a contract."

The state of her relationship with sister-in-law Melissa Gorga:

"I know it is contrary to popular belief, but Melissa doesn't hate Teresa and Teresa doesn't hate Melissa," he says. "Do they see eye-to-eye on everything? Absolutely not. Show me two sisters-in-law that do."

"What you see on television are snippets of their life that are edited and pieced together to fit the format of the show. But the truth is they can and often do co-exist without any problems in their everyday lives. I think that the Teresa/Melissa

Tdynamic makes for good television and will likely continue in season 7, but hopefully in a less dramatic fashion."

Whether her New Jersey mansion is in foreclosure:

"I have been told that Joe is in the process of reconfiguring their mortgage with the bank," he says. "I do know that the house has been on the market for quite some time. I think they will either refinance their loan and keep the house or they will find a buyer and move into a new house. I do not envision a scenario in which their home will be foreclosed."

How Teresa and Joe's children, Gia, 14, Gabriela, 10, Milania, 9, and Audriana, 5, are faring while their mom is in prison:

"They are holding up surprisingly well, but they miss their mother terribly," he says. "This is a very difficult situation, but this is a very strong family. I know the girls can't wait to have their mother home."

http://www.people.com/article/teresa-giudice-lawyer-sets-record-straight

Edited by talula
  • Love 1

What kind of bank reconfigures a loan with one principal in prison and the other headed into prison? 

So Teresa and Joe get to play house from December 23, 2015, until her sentence is up in February 2016?  What is wrong with this picture?

• Love 5

She was given a 15 month sentence so her full sentence release date would be April but with time off for good behavior her release would be in Feb., not December. I think her new Lawyer is pushing for early release, which could happen in December, but not before. It is not uncommon for non violent felons to get a 3 month early release in addition to time off for good behavior if warranted but it is NOT a given. The early release has NOT been decided on yet, only the time off for good behavior is a done deal at this point.

Her release date is Feb. 5, a date that factors in time off for good behavior, but since she's still serving, I wouldn't call it a "done deal." Time can and will be added on if she "misbehaves." But since it's more than likely she won't, she is also eligible for early supervised released under the community corrections program, which is just another word for probation. It's either a short stint in a halfway house, or home confinement with monitoring, and I think it's calculated at 10% of her sentence length, which would be about six weeks (hence the talk of being home before Christmas).

• Love 5

What kind of bank reconfigures a loan with one principal in prison and the other headed into prison? 

So Teresa and Joe get to play house from December 23, 2015, until her sentence is up in February 2016?  What is wrong with this picture?

Please note that that article from People is back-dated from April. And all that information is coming from Teresa's spin doctor. No way would a bank reconfigure a loan to a scam artist convicted of fraud - a bank that is undoubtedly owed money from Joe and Teresa! It's just spin. That being said, I just don't understand how they continue to live in that house. I guess the foreclosure process moves slowly.

I'm still confused about home confinement vs. a halfway house. I'm curious how the spin doctor says that Teresa was promised home confinement as a certainty, and way back in April, too. I've read other reports that discuss a halfway house assignment, so who knows.

• Love 5

I KNEW Bravo wouldn't give up the Tre gravy train. I said all along they would end up doing something with her from prison. Turns out it will only be phone calls to Joe and the kids though, not the Andy phone interview I predicted would happen. Nope, Bravo doesn't care if she's a  jailbird, she bring the ratings. When I saw the commercial for the upcoming show I gotta admit when that they showed Mel and Joe Go I realized I missed seeing them (and yes, I am hanging my head in shame as I should be). If I never lay eyes on Caro, Jac, or Kathy again it will be too soon (goes without saying last year's cast should never darken my screen again) but I would like to see the Gorgas again along with Tre's family but in a "family getting along" storyline. And I am once again filled with shame for admitting this.

• Love 8

I KNEW Bravo wouldn't give up the Tre gravy train. I said all along they would end up doing something with her from prison. Turns out it will only be phone calls to Joe and the kids though, not the Andy phone interview I predicted would happen. Nope, Bravo doesn't care if she's a  jailbird, she bring the ratings. When I saw the commercial for the upcoming show I gotta admit when that they showed Mel and Joe Go I realized I missed seeing them (and yes, I am hanging my head in shame as I should be). If I never lay eyes on Caro, Jac, or Kathy again it will be too soon (goes without saying last year's cast should never darken my screen again) but I would like to see the Gorgas again along with Tre's family but in a "family getting along" storyline. And I am once again filled with shame for admitting this.

No shame for me. I want to see it, too.

• Love 5

It's all just pathetic to me.  Teresa and Joe Guidice are criminals who stole to further their lifestyle with no thought for anyone or anything except their own greed.  And now we get to see the 'hardship' they're going through because of the consequences of their actions.  Give me a break.  No thanks, Bravo.  Not getting on this train.....

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 7

It's all just pathetic to me.  Teresa and Joe Guidice are criminals who stole to further their lifestyle with no thought for anyone or anything except their own greed.  And now we get to see the 'hardship' they're going through because of the consequences of their actions.  Give me a break.  No thanks, Bravo.  Not getting on this train.....

I feel the same way. Saw the commercial and it sickened me. Bravo will do anything for ratings and Teresa will do anything for cash. It would be hard for them to sink any lower than this.

• Love 2

I feel the same way. Saw the commercial and it sickened me. Bravo will do anything for ratings and Teresa will do anything for cash. It would be hard for them to sink any lower than this.

And they are both paying for it. Bravo gets their spectacle, Theresa gets a paycheck and the government swoops in to take their pound of flesh.

I'm ok with it coming out of Bravo's pocket. At least something is being paid back.

• Love 4

I'm ok with it coming out of Bravo's pocket. At least something is being paid back.

They only take 25%, and only until they pay off the remaining $250k, so Teresa and Joe are pocketing a lot of money, and will still be able to live pretty comfortably, courtesy of Bravo. It makes me sick. Oh, and the creditors are getting nothing.

• Love 4

They only take 25%, and only until they pay off the remaining $250k, so Teresa and Joe are pocketing a lot of money, and will still be able to live pretty comfortably, courtesy of Bravo. It makes me sick. Oh, and the creditors are getting nothing.

I agree, it is awful that the creditors are left holding the bag.

No doubt with the way Theresa spends they will be looking for credit and I do hope that no one will extend them anything.

• Love 2

Snippet from above Yahoo link:At one point in time, Bravo also sought out Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi and Geraldo Rivera's wife Erica Levy to join the cast. Levy declined.

Snooki? Really?

Just when I thought they couldn't sink any lower.

I speculate that I'll tune in for the brief trainwreck-entertainment factor but can't imagine committing to the entire season. They're each detestable in their own special way.

Is Snooki still denying her husband was on Ashley Madison? Just curious.

Whether her New Jersey mansion is in foreclosure:

"I have been told that Joe is in the process of reconfiguring their mortgage with the bank," he says. "I do know that the house has been on the market for quite some time. I think they will either refinance their loan and keep the house or they will find a buyer and move into a new house. I do not envision a scenario in which their home will be foreclosed."

How Teresa and Joe's children, Gia, 14, Gabriela, 10, Milania, 9, and Audriana, 5, are faring while their mom is in prison:

"They are holding up surprisingly well, but they miss their mother terribly," he says. "This is a very difficult situation, but this is a very strong family. I know the girls can't wait to have their mother home." [/i]http://www.people.com/article/teresa-giudice-lawyer-sets-record-straight

Sorry - this is the one thing that always makes me giggle - re no "scenario" foreclosure. I'm pretty sure the poor excuse for Saul Goodman knows about the existing liens - beyond mentioning you need credit to refinance anything.

• Love 3

I am very upset! it took me forever to remember how to pronounce Teresa's last name. Jew da shay. Not Jew dice. Jew da Shay. She corrected everyone. Even Andy. We had pages and pages of Twop conversations about this.

Now I was paying attention to the commercial this time and when Theresa calls Joe, the recording of Teresa's voice says Theresa Jew dice. WTH? I just can't with deese people! Oh, I am sooo in!!

Edited by featherhead
  • Love 4

rs_634x730-150706155612-634.teresa.cm.76

Nice shoes, Tre.  You KNOW those are going to be the first thing tossed from the limo window onto I-84 as she hightails it out of Danbury.  Or she'll try to make a buck off them on ebay.

Speaking of shoes, are those Tori Burch for Kids on Gabriella and Adrianna? 

• Love 1

I am not understanding that Joe and Teresa would be allowed to play house. . . .seems like in flies in the face of-we will let you serve your prison sentences one at a time.  I did not take that to mean they would get a honeymoon before he reports.

I know someone who's in prison and had family portraits taken with his parents - and they do have a background. He chose a beach scene.

The prisons use backgrounds for security reasons. This way, you don't accidentally/intentionally get photos of the actual building.

I think joe and Tre might get some time together before he goes in. Her sentence doesn't end until February, if I remember right. Her release is scheduled for December.

• Love 1