Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E31: Unseen Moments

bref
  • Start Topic

At Jace's lunch after his pre school graduation Barbara is all happy telling Jace how proud she is and how cute he looked, then Jenelle with her dead voice says "I took pitchers".

I hate when people don't pronounce pictures properly.

• Love 5

What is it about the concerts of trashy pop stars that turn Jenelle into a crazy person?...well, crazier than usual. She needs to chew with her damn mouth closed.

These girls all want their cake & to eat it too...oh you poor souls who are just SO sought after! Maybe if you wanted privacy so badly, you wouldn't document every second of your lives on social media as soon as the cameras go away...and that goes for you too Chelsea. We've all seen you current boy toy popping up on your instagram for the past few months...but God forbid you say anything on the TV!

Kail, the reason people still talk about you pushing Javi oh so long ago is because the doof still acts like an abused puppy. And for the love of god do they have eyes?? Can they not see how completely ridiculous that portrait over their bed is?? When I look at it I react like Leah did when she touched the kitten (RIP Ms. Theresa! :-().

• Love 3

Ok. I'm done. Even I can't defend Chelsea for this shit. Texting Adam asking him to come stay with her because she's lonely?

Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea...you idiot!! I've always been her biggest cheerleader but after this show, I'm done.

I still think she's the best mom and the nicest all around person of them all, but I'm done defending her.

I know its none of my business but dammit I'm pissed! She has so much going for her and could do so much better.

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 6

Okay, let me get my shallow thoughts out of the way: Chelsea looked cute! Kail looked pregnant. Jenelle, no amount of white is going to make you look like a sweet, innocent victim...well, to anyone else but Sad Panda, with his "Jenelle gets it (jellus haterz!!!) the worst". And Leah. Leah, Leah, Leah - why does she look so matronly all the time? Has she been raiding her Grandmother's wardrobe? I don't know what look she is going for, but everything she does lately just ages her about 30 years. She looks old, used up, and defeated. 

Okay, onto the actual show. I have to say, this Unseen Moments special was MUCH better than the reunion special. Despite Dr. Drew's unwillingness to tackle the real issues. It seems like the actual editors were ready to put the girls on blast, and I was laughing my ass off. 

Take Kail, for instance. No one would have ever seen her laundry in the swing if she hadn't made such a big deal about it. If she would have just ignored Javi's comments and did what normal couples do in bed - talk about the day, what's on the news, etc. - that scene would have ended up on the cutting room floor. But her typical Kail meltdown, over something so trivial as LAUNDRY, ensured that scene was a keeper. She's so obtuse. 

Leah and Germy fighting about Cory's shorts was fucking epic. Thank you, MTV crew, for that! I mean, given that Germy did marry WV's resident field mattress, I can see why he'd be paranoid all the time. But even if Cory DID hook up with Leah, why would he want your shorts??? I just don't even know what to say, it was so hilarious. Well, except for the part where the girlses were witnessing all these accusations and cursing. Leah clearly has no boundaries. 

Which was evidenced further by her meltdown over the kitten. Hey, I get it, animals are like family and it really sucks to lose one. But damn, Leah, get it together. She was freaking out in front of those kids as if one of THEM had just died. Shoot, that days-old cat got more tears than the end of her marriage did. 

And here we have useless Dr. Drew again. He brings up the very important question - WHY are you broads getting all these pets when you have so much on your plate already??? But then Kail gives some stupid answer about how SHE had pets growing up, so her kids should too....and he just breezily accepts that. Instead of using this as a chance to call Jenelle out on her deplorable and abusive behavior towards the dogs in her house. Nope. Not a word. 

And Jenelle...woo boy! She will never change will she? I loved how Nathan had JUST told her to slow down, and then here come the blue lights. Classic! And then she just tells the cop she's late to a Miley concert. Hahahaha, bitch please. That officer did not care. I'm not saying lie, but I would have left that part out. "Sorry, officer. I'm running a bit late and wasn't paying attention to the speed. Sorry, I won't let it happen again". I'm not saying she would have gotten off, but at least act sorry - not like you're being put out because you can't get to your concert on time. Damn. She was going THIRTY miles over the speed limit. While eating. Jenelle is constantly crying, wiping off her glasses, messing with her phone, etc. while driving a car. She should have her license taken away. She was pregnant for fuck's sake. What if her excessive speed caused a wreck. Does she think about her unborn baby? No. 

Well, unless of course it's how he can't have his father's last name because she's still married to some other dude. But it's okay, we just have to do a paternity test and then he can take your last name. Maury couldn't have made that shit up if he tried. 

So.....actually seeing the booty call text from Chelsea was really unnerving. I don't get it. Where was Aubree? She said she didn't want to be alone, so she wanted him to come over. Does that mean Aubree was with the Lind's for the weekend? So why take her dad away during his time? Or was Aubree there, but her roommate (Chelsea 2.0) was not, and that's what she meant about being alone? If so, how do they make sure the kid doesn't see his comings and goings? Or do they even care? 

I'm sorry, it's none of my business who people sleep with, but I just don't get how she can go there with Adumb after the millions of ways he has disrespected her and her daughter. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 7

I'm giving Chelsea the benefit of the doubt.  I don't believe anything Adumb says and Dr. Drew seems creepily obsessed with Chelsea's sex life.

Germy really is a jerk.  Mr. Abmis would have quietly taken care of the deceased kitten and told me about it later when the kids weren't around.   Then we'd have told the kids about it together.  I don't care about Leah, but if Germy was any kind of a guy he'd have been more compassionate about the girlses feelings.   Leah's a nut job but it was sad watching Aleeah/Gracie/Sissy/Rhoda trying to comfort her. It made me think it wasn't the first time.

• Love 4
At Jace's lunch after his pre school graduation Barbara is all happy telling Jace how proud she is and how cute he looked, then Jenelle with her dead voice says "I took pitchers".

Yup. So she can post them on Instagram and continue her mission to make herself look like the most involved mother ever. 

I'm giving Chelsea the benefit of the doubt.  I don't believe anything Adumb says and Dr. Drew seems creepily obsessed with Chelsea's sex life.

But she admitted she sent that text.

• Love 3

But she admitted she sent that text.

I went back and watched it closer and you're right.  I got hung up on him changing the messages.  I do believe Chelsea that he pursues her as much as she pursues him.  

Edited by Abmis
  • Love 2

I laughed when Jenelle said something about how when the cameras aren't there, her & Nathan will have conversations which they know MTV would love to have captured....you mean the conversations you immediately reference on Twitter, or the ones you upload to YouTube???

• Love 1

I laughed when Jenelle said something about how when the cameras aren't there, her & Nathan will have conversations which they know MTV would love to have captured....you mean the conversations you immediately reference on Twitter, or the ones you upload to YouTube???

I know. My reaction was "Oh, you mean the awful things you say to each other because you think it's good tv? You aren't quippy Janelle, we aren't laughing with you, you're basically a zoo exhibit."

• Love 4
I went back and watched it closer and you're right.  I got hung up on him changing the messages.  I do believe Chelsea that he pursues her as much as she pursues him.

Oh for sure, it's definitely not a one-sided thing. 

LOL, right? She practically does MTV's job for them!

Where to start?

Leah looks at least 15 years older than the other girls to me. I don't know if it's the hair, makeup, clothing, or what but wow.

I felt really sorry for her when she was so upset about the kitty but a part of me couldn't help but wonder if allowing her kids (especially Gracie) to treat the animals badly contributed in any way to the poor kitty "suffocating."  She doesn't teach the kids how to treat animals properly. That was reinforced by the clip at the end of Addy carrying another cat around practically by the neck. Also, I understand why parents use the "oh maybe she ran away" thing because death is an incredibly hard thing to talk to kids about, but I wish they would use it as a teaching moment and tell the truth. Maybe she did later, after she had calmed down some herself. Abmis I agree, Jeremy could have handled it a lot better. I get the feeling he's just "over it" and irritated with Leah.

Kail's serious meltdown over the laundry was nuts. I couldn't even BELIEVE she went on to say she wanted to smack Javi, especially when she was obviously aware the cameras were filming. Then on top of that, Dr. Drew ignores that comment after he's made such a big deal about her spousal abuse in the past?

Jenelle getting the ticket completely cracked me up. Yes you should be honest with the officer but you can also act like you're at least sorry.  Jace  is cute. He cracked me up at the end when he was telling them to get out of his room and stop filming him. It looked like  it was good-natured, not like he was truly upset about it.

Chelsea is really cute with Aubree and she looks good. I can't believe she's still pursuing Adam though. And good question whoever asked where is Aubree when these hookups happen?

Can't believe these girls have been signed up for another season. The kids are getting too old for this in my opinion. Maybe it's time to switch to an annual check in special or something.

• Love 2

I haven't watched yet, but boy, what the hell Chelsea? I don't know the history of how Adumb has treated her from the beginning, I just started watching Teen Mom 2 last season, I never saw any 16 &Pregnant, but just what I have seen of this loser the past two seasons makes me sick that a beautiful, well rounded family girl , doing so good for herself and little girl would stoop so damn low! I could understand if he was Jason Momoa or something (shallowly speaking) but there is absolutely NOTHING I see in this balding freak with NO personality AT ALL! I would also be scared of getting a std from this creep.

Edited by kathybgd
  • Love 4
I haven't watched yet, but boy, what the hell Chelsea? I don't know the history of how Adumb has treated her from the beginning, I just started watching Teen Mom 2 last season, I never saw any 16 &Pregnant, but just what I have seen of this loser the past two seasons makes me sick that a beautiful, well rounded family girl , doing so good for herself and little girl would stoop so damn low!

Try to check out Chelsea's 16&P episode. If you think you hate Adam now, just wait until you see how he treated her (and Aubree) then. There's one particular moment where, to this day, I do not understand how Chelsea could ever want to have anything to do with him again.

Edited by Chicken Wing
  • Love 4
I felt really sorry for her when she was so upset about the kitty but a part of me couldn't help but wonder if allowing her kids (especially Gracie) to treat the animals badly contributed in any way to the poor kitty "suffocating."

You're not the only one. They showed a preview, indicating something had happened to a pet, and I said - "Oh gosh, Rhoda killed a cat". 

• Love 3

I've been saying it all along, Chelsea would take Adumb back in a heartbeat and I still believe this to be true today.

MTV didn't show any of us all these hookups over the years between Chelsea and Adumb because she kept it a secret, hid it from MTV and production, when she announced that was so on the Teen Mom Teen Mom 2 special.

Well, here we are two weeks later and MTV went back and found some footage and is making it official.  Thank you MTV for bringing out the truth about Chelsea and Adumb.

• Love 3

I loved Barb getting up and leaving when it became apparent that Nipples couldn't grasp the concept of the law regarding what surname a baby has to be given if the mother is married. She could see that there was no explaining the antiquated law to the thick headed idiot so she removed herself from the situation. You go, Barb!

The only part about the kitten that didn't enrage me is that Ali had named it Miss Theresa. I love that kid. But, it pisses me off to no end that Leah thinks it's okay to let her cat have kittens. Surely she could have used some of her MTV cash or begged one of her family members for the money to have the poor kitty spayed. Sad Panda could have asked her if she had the cat spayed so the girlses wouldn't have to live through that again, too. Of course, he didn't. Just like he didn't say a word about Jenelle not being capable of caring for the two poor dogs she keeps locked in crates 24/7. I think we should beg MTV to have Judge Judy host these reunions. She would eviscerate these morons!

• Love 9

Goodness, this was difficult to watch.  Was it actually trying to be some kind of comic-relief, feel good show?!  When the studio audience clapped after the clips (especially the not-pleasant ones) it really seemed inappropriate.  Actually, it’s inappropriate any time these girls get a round of applause, IMO.

That first clip, of the camo pants nonsense, I was appalled by Leah’s swearing in front of her girls.  But I was even more appalled that Dr. Drew didn’t bring that up, or the fact that those kids obviously were not properly restrained in their seats.  And yeah, Leah… you only cheated on Corey when you were 16.  That girl cannot stop trying to rewrite history.  And why in God's name didn't she have her cat spayed?! 

It was nutty how Kail was so embarrassed by the pile of clothes, but that horrendous portrait behind the headboard doesn’t phase her.  After the clip of Isaac having the potty accident at the park, she was visibly pissed, but she said it was because Isaac shouldn’t have crapped himself.  I’d be far more pissed about MTV airing that bit trying to get some laughs.  It made me feel really sad for Isaac.  He’s old enough to be severely embarrassed by that stuff, and shame on MTV for airing it.

During the family lunch, after Jace’s graduation, Jenelle was totally in big-sister or aunt mode.  She wasn’t praising Jace at all, wasn’t urging him to pick what he wanted to eat, or anything a mother would have been doing.  And then she acts clueless on why Barb won’t let her be a mom.   It was so clear how Barb is only the mother cause Jenelle is too lazy to be one herself.

Edited by PlanetSassy
  • Love 6
I felt really sorry for her when she was so upset about the kitty but a part of me couldn't help but wonder if allowing her kids (especially Gracie) to treat the animals badly contributed in any way to the poor kitty "suffocating."  She doesn't teach the kids how to treat animals properly. That was reinforced by the clip at the end of Addy carrying another cat around practically by the neck. Also, I understand why parents use the "oh maybe she ran away" thing because death is an incredibly hard thing to talk to kids about, but I wish they would use it as a teaching moment and tell the truth. Maybe she did later, after she had calmed down some herself. Abmis I agree, Jeremy could have handled it a lot better. I get the feeling he's just "over it" and irritated with Leah.

Yes, yes, NikSac! I thought the same thing. While I totally get the Leah freak out over having touched the dead kitten, it could have been a teaching moment for the girlses.  It was my understanding that cats will kill their young at a certain point if they smell others have been on their kittens.  Those kittens were too young for them to be playing with. And fuck Jeremy for letting Leah touch that dead kitty.  He's such an idiot.  Deep down he doesn't like her a whole lot, does he?

• Love 3

The only part about the kitten that didn't enrage me is that Ali had named it Miss Theresa. I love that kid. But, it pisses me off to no end that Leah thinks it's okay to let her cat have kittens. Surely she could have used some of her MTV cash or begged one of her family members for the money to have the poor kitty spayed. Sad Panda could have asked her if she had the cat spayed so the girlses wouldn't have to live through that again, too. Of course, he didn't. Just like he didn't say a word about Jenelle not being capable of caring for the two poor dogs she keeps locked in crates 24/7. I think we should beg MTV to have Judge Judy host these reunions. She would eviscerate these morons!

I know!  Same here. Loved the kitty's name, but everything else was so upsetting. I was even practically in tears for the Momma cat (I assume) carrying her kitten into that box. I imagine Leah could have afforded to have the cat(s) spayed/neutered but chose not to.  It seems like she'd rather spend her money on herself, or maybe she's one of those people that thinks every animal should have a litter of kittens/puppies/whatever first. I wonder how many cats they have?  I can think of 2 adult cats we've seen, plus that kitten that obviously wasn't the only one since Leah said "that was my favorite one" (out of how many?). 

And yeah, no surprise Dr. Drew didn't even mention the whole Jenelle incident with the dogs. I'm about 99% sure he doesn't even watch the show itself, and just talks about the little clips at the reunion shows and whatever the producers feed him. It drives me crazy.

Goodness, this was difficult to watch.  Was it actually trying to be some kind of comic-relief, feel good show?!  When the studio audience clapped after the clips (especially the not-pleasant ones) it really seemed inappropriate.  Actually, it’s inappropriate any time these girls get a round of applause, IMO.

I think it must be. Otherwise I can't even fathom why they ignore so much of the really awful behavior.

• Love 3

Javi digging in his nose was disgusting!  When Kail pointed out he was being filmed, he stopped and looked embarrassed, and Kail laughed.  But she cries about him pointing out laundry in a swing.  Very strange girl.

• Love 4
And yeah, Leah… you only cheated on Corey when you were 16.  That girl cannot stop trying to rewrite history.

Yea, no mention of the fact that she cheated TWICE. One of those times was days before her wedding! THAT'S why we don't forget, Dr. Drew. It isn't some lil teenage mistake. It's a pattern of behavior...one it appears she still hasn't broken.

• Love 5

It was interesting when the girls agreed the show would be better if they knocked down the fourth wall and showed some of the other moments that end up on the cutting room floor. At least we agree on that topic. It is a more realistic show IMO.

Adam shut up. You want Chelsea as much as she wants you. You act as if you are doing her a favor by being with her and have no clue how to tell her no.  I don't see you being forced to do anything. The only difference is, Chelsea wants him whereas he wants her for sex, nothing more.

Is Kail pregnant again? 

Kail making a big deal about the laundry and being pissed at Isaac for having had a bowel movement in his pants, just goes to show she has not changed one bit. Then, she had the audacity to say Isaac knows better! Bitch, you should know better. He is a child. Shit happens. No pun intended. What she should be embarrassed about is how she wears shorts four sizes too small, has those quivering chins, how she threatened to smack her husband, how she becomes easily angered at her child for not being perfect, and most importantly that hideous photo that is above her bed.

Kail, no one is hitting on Javi. Believe me. Someone saying your husband has a nice shirt does not equate they want him. Maybe people telling Javi he has nice clothes is a reflection on how unflattering your clothes are. They see you and think how ugly while Javi looks great in comparison.

What was that nonsense about Kail regretting putting "Rivera" on the birth certificate simply because she and Jo didn't marry? So what if there are three surnames in your home. Having two different surnames would have been perfect, but somehow one more just takes things over the edge? Kail, when you get to hubby no. 3 and attach him to you by having his child, that is when you should think about your behavior rather than the amount of surnames in your household.  Kail and Jenelle talking about kids pointing that out to their children because of them not sharing their siblings last name? OMFG. Those two are insane. Kids won't care about their surnames. Their classmates will point out to them what a couple of bitches they have for mothers!

What on earth was that meltdown Leah had about the dead kitten? WHAAAAAAAAA!! You'd think someone told her Teen Mom 2 was cancelled and she'd be up shit creek with no more money.  Could Jeremy be more of a jerk? How hard could it have been for him to call Leah outside and explain to her the cat might be dead? I don't know why, but it came off as if Jeremy got some sick joy out of telling her that bit of sad news. That, or he just blurts things out because he is impulsive, just like when he had to text his message to Leah about the camo shorts because he just could not wait.

Dr. Drew hosts and makes us all sick.

Thank you for making this thread and making me laugh with this comment. Nice to have funny stuff like this at the top of the page.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 2

Okay, let me get my shallow thoughts out of the way: Chelsea looked cute! Kail looked pregnant. Jenelle, no amount of white is going to make you look like a sweet, innocent victim...well, to anyone else but Sad Panda, with his "Jenelle gets it (jellus haterz!!!) the worst". And Leah. Leah, Leah, Leah - why does she look so matronly all the time? Has she been raiding her Grandmother's wardrobe? I don't know what look she is going for, but everything she does lately just ages her about 30 years. She looks old, used up, and defeated. 

Okay, onto the actual show. I have to say, this Unseen Moments special was MUCH better than the reunion special. Despite Dr. Drew's unwillingness to tackle the real issues. It seems like the actual editors were ready to put the girls on blast, and I was laughing my ass off. 

Take Kail, for instance. No one would have ever seen her laundry in the swing if she hadn't made such a big deal about it. If she would have just ignored Javi's comments and did what normal couples do in bed - talk about the day, what's on the news, etc. - that scene would have ended up on the cutting room floor. But her typical Kail meltdown, over something so trivial as LAUNDRY, ensured that scene was a keeper. She's so obtuse. 

Leah and Germy fighting about Cory's shorts was fucking epic. Thank you, MTV crew, for that! I mean, given that Germy did marry WV's resident field mattress, I can see why he'd be paranoid all the time. But even if Cory DID hook up with Leah, why would he want your shorts??? I just don't even know what to say, it was so hilarious. Well, except for the part where the girlses were witnessing all these accusations and cursing. Leah clearly has no boundaries. 

Which was evidenced further by her meltdown over the kitten. Hey, I get it, animals are like family and it really sucks to lose one. But damn, Leah, get it together. She was freaking out in front of those kids as if one of THEM had just died. Shoot, that days-old cat got more tears than the end of her marriage did. 

And here we have useless Dr. Drew again. He brings up the very important question - WHY are you broads getting all these pets when you have so much on your plate already??? But then Kail gives some stupid answer about how SHE had pets growing up, so her kids should too....and he just breezily accepts that. Instead of using this as a chance to call Jenelle out on her deplorable and abusive behavior towards the dogs in her house. Nope. Not a word. 

And Jenelle...woo boy! She will never change will she? I loved how Nathan had JUST told her to slow down, and then here come the blue lights. Classic! And then she just tells the cop she's late to a Miley concert. Hahahaha, bitch please. That officer did not care. I'm not saying lie, but I would have left that part out. "Sorry, officer. I'm running a bit late and wasn't paying attention to the speed. Sorry, I won't let it happen again". I'm not saying she would have gotten off, but at least act sorry - not like you're being put out because you can't get to your concert on time. Damn. She was going THIRTY miles over the speed limit. While eating. Jenelle is constantly crying, wiping off her glasses, messing with her phone, etc. while driving a car. She should have her license taken away. She was pregnant for fuck's sake. What if her excessive speed caused a wreck. Does she think about her unborn baby? No. 

Well, unless of course it's how he can't have his father's last name because she's still married to some other dude. But it's okay, we just have to do a paternity test and then he can take your last name. Maury couldn't have made that shit up if he tried. 

So.....actually seeing the booty call text from Chelsea was really unnerving. I don't get it. Where was Aubree? She said she didn't want to be alone, so she wanted him to come over. Does that mean Aubree was with the Lind's for the weekend? So why take her dad away during his time? Or was Aubree there, but her roommate (Chelsea 2.0) was not, and that's what she meant about being alone? If so, how do they make sure the kid doesn't see his comings and goings? Or do they even care? 

I'm sorry, it's none of my business who people sleep with, but I just don't get how she can go there with Adumb after the millions of ways he has disrespected her and her daughter. 

We may find the laundry issue with Kail trivial & not a big deal but they get attacked for everything. Unless we are in their shoes we don't really know what they go through & how they are picked apart as moms. They signed up for it but it has to be hard. Something as small as a pile of laundry could turn into what a sloppy mom she is. People are brutal when they can hide behind a keyboard.

I went back and watched it closer and you're right.  I got hung up on him changing the messages.  I do believe Chelsea that he pursues her as much as she pursues him.  

No doubt. Adam may not want her as a girlfriend or wife but he wants to make sure she still wants him. He doesn't want her to move on & I believe he texts & calls her to lead her on. 

• Love 4

Can't believe these girls have been signed up for another season. The kids are getting too old for this in my opinion. Maybe it's time to switch to an annual check in special or something.

THIS. These kids are completely aware of the cameras now and it's not normal and it's not good for them, IMO. Isaac in particular seems to hate both the intrusiveness of the crew AND the extra attention in public from being on TV. Even Kail admits this, yet she has no problem continuing to have him film. Grrrr.

Try to check out Chelsea's 16&P episode. If you think you hate Adam now, just wait until you see how he treated her (and Aubree) then. There's one particular moment where, to this day, I do not understand how Chelsea could ever want to have anything to do with him again.

Bad enough he called her a fat, stretch-marked bitch, but he referred to Aubree as a mistake he couldnt wait to sign away. You better believe he would not be getting anywhere near my "kitty" after that, no matter how much time passed. Not to mention his ongoing endangerment of her child, riding without a helmet? Like others, i'm pretty disappointed in chelsea's poor judgment about this.

It was nutty how Kail was so embarrassed by the pile of clothes, but that horrendous portrait behind the headboard doesn’t phase her.  After the clip of Isaac having the potty accident at the park, she was visibly pissed, but she said it was because Isaac shouldn’t have crapped himself.  I’d be far more pissed about MTV airing that bit trying to get some laughs.  It made me feel really sad for Isaac.  He’s old enough to be severely embarrassed by that stuff, and shame on MTV for airing it.

Again, I really see Isaac suffering from this project and this is another good example. For such a know-it-all type mom, Kail has a horrible understanding of childhood development.

What on earth was that meltdown Leah had about the dead kitten? WHAAAAAAAAA!! You'd think someone told her Teen Mom 2 was cancelled and she'd be up shit creek with no more money.  Could Jeremy be more of a jerk? How hard could it have been for him to call Leah outside and explain to her the cat might be dead? I don't know why, but it came off as if Jeremy got some sick joy out of telling her that bit of sad news. That, or he just blurts things out because he is impulsive, just like when he had to text his message to Leah about the camo shorts because he just could not wait.

This was the most horrifying part of the show for me. Germy's offhand "this cat's dead as fuck" (or whatever his tactful comment was) combined with Leah's unending SCREAMING in front of her kids about the horror of it--dear god, does anyone know how to act like an adult in that house? oh wait, that would be Gracie, trying to comfort her mom (who was completely ignoring her efforts so she could continue to shriek about how much SHE had been traumatized). SMDH at all of these people.

Thanks for the kind words, SPLAIN :)

• Love 5
We may find the laundry issue with Kail trivial & not a big deal but they get attacked for everything. Unless we are in their shoes we don't really know what they go through & how they are picked apart as moms. They signed up for it but it has to be hard. Something as small as a pile of laundry could turn into what a sloppy mom she is. People are brutal when they can hide behind a keyboard.

This is true, but they have the option to not participate in TM, or to not read comments on social media. 

The other thing that truly sickened me about this show was Sad Panda and the girls giving themselves tongue baths about how the show has lowered teen pregnancy rates. Gaaahhhh, he makes me homicidal. 

• Love 5

You are welcome, bref.

But it goes against what Kail has claimed time and time again, she doesn't give a shit what people think. She has mentioned this on social media while posting her smiling emoticons. She has shrugged her shoulders insisting, like Jenelle, that people are just jealous haters. Kail chooses to participate on social media, sharing everything about her life, the show, wanting to ingest the positivity from her "fans" who kiss her ass, but as soon as someone mentions something she doesn't like, off with their heads! She deletes them and then posts again. Why the hell then read comments? Because she wants to read all the nice comments and to read again how great of a mother she is. Sheesh, for someone who claims she doesn't give a shit, it is funny as hell to hear it straight from the horses mouth (LOL) how it really bothers her and what a front she tries to put on for the show.

I loved how she blasted MTV by saying they will now show that footage because of her stupidity for even making a big deal out of it and how they show all of the bad moments. I guess that was her way to get the message across to them in the hopes they would lay off of her. I don't think so, Kail. You bring that on yourself.

Janelle is the worst pile of shit I have EVER seen on my screen! Does she feel no shame while the girls who actually have their kids more than an hour a year talked about getting things done with a child around , she had the stinking nerve to talk about when she has Jace and he wants something to eat, he wants to play , he wants to watch a movie etc. Poor thing!!! And I just know she gladly gets up of off her constant layed out position to appease the little tyke, (sarcasm intended). Oh and DUDE! Eat with your fucking mouth shut! Grrrrr.

Edited by kathybgd
  • Love 5

I would like to think that Chelsea invites Adam over after Aubree goes to sleep and he leaves before she wakes up. Heck, I'd really like to think she would never, ever have anything to do with Adam ever again.  

Kail, no one would ever have known about your laundry if you had never made a big deal out of it.  You did, and now we know. And what the heck were you wearing at the park, OMG?!!!

Yes, yes, NikSac! I thought the same thing. While I totally get the Leah freak out over having touched the dead kitten, it could have been a teaching moment for the girlses.  It was my understanding that cats will kill their young at a certain point if they smell others have been on their kittens.  Those kittens were too young for them to be playing with. And fuck Jeremy for letting Leah touch that dead kitty.  He's such an idiot.  Deep down he doesn't like her a whole lot, does he?

It looked to me like they were wearing the same clothes as during the epic camo shorts fight.  If it was the same day, he was probably still pissed and not feeling particularly compassionate (though I think he is pretty much over Leah all the time).  That's what's so strange about both Jeremy/Leah and Javi/Kail to me.  They don't even seem to like each other, much less want to spend the rest of their lives together.

• Love 2

Yes, but my point was - SHE made a big deal about the laundry. If she ignored what Javi said, I bet that scene would have never made the light of day. I could see her asking him not to say stuff like that later, when the cameras weren't around. But, damn, she made the issue ten times what it had to be.

• Love 3
It looked to me like they were wearing the same clothes as during the epic camo shorts fight.  If it was the same day, he was probably still pissed and not feeling particularly compassionate (though I think he is pretty much over Leah all the time).  That's what's so strange about both Jeremy/Leah and Javi/Kail to me.  They don't even seem to like each other, much less want to spend the rest of their lives together.

Wow.  I didn't even notice the same clothes! Germy really is passive aggressive is he's going to handle the dead kitty situation the way he did--even allowing Leah to touch it. 

Yeah.  Leah/Germy/Javi/Kail almost seem to have a "cheaper to keep 'er" attitude.  I'm sure that had they not married or had a child with these gals they'd have been gone! (at least I would hope so!)

Wow.  I didn't even notice the same clothes! Germy really is passive aggressive is he's going to handle the dead kitty situation the way he did--even allowing Leah to touch it. 

Yeah.  Leah/Germy/Javi/Kail almost seem to have a "cheaper to keep 'er" attitude.  I'm sure that had they not married or had a child with these gals they'd have been gone! (at least I would hope so!)

Go read the end pages of Leahs thread. Jeremy has left the building over Leahs cheating and drug use.

This is true, but they have the option to not participate in TM, or to not read comments on social media.

The other thing that truly sickened me about this show was Sad Panda and the girls giving themselves tongue baths about how the show has lowered teen pregnancy rates. Gaaahhhh, he makes me homicidal.

It didn't lower teen pregnancy. In fact girls get pregnant on purpose to get on the show.

• Love 3

Jenelle again hot mess. She's Jace's sister not son. Chelsea how can you continue to sleep with a man who bangs anything with a hole? And he called your daughter a mistake on national television and wanted his name of the birth certificate. He was never there for you or Aubree, daddy was. Her self esteem must be pretty low. How can she be lonely when she's a mother?

Kali stfu please. Kids have accidents. Stop making issac feel bad. You are going g to turn your son against you, by talking smack about his father. He's going g to see this one day. If you didn't want Rivera on the birth certificate then you should've hyphenated Isaacs name.

And I agree the show needs to end. The kids are older they know what's going on. Think about their futures. If issac or another kid says no more then get them off the show. And how dare these moms take their anger out of the crew. Remember where you came from. If MTV didn't come along all your asses would be broke and have to struggle like real teen moms

• Love 1

Let's start with the hot mess that is Leah.  First off, WTF in not getting your cat spayed?  There's really no reason why a family pet shouldn't be spayed or neutered.  Secondly, the hysterics she displayed when the cat died were ridiculous.  It's okay to be upset over a kitten dying.  It is NOT okay to scream, bawl, and rock yourself while your 4 year olds look on in panic.  You're a mom- grow up and act like it.  Shed a few tears, clamly tell your children that the kitty passed away, have a little burial.  Basically, do the exact opposite of what you actually did.  I won't even go into the trainwreck of opiate abuse, cheating, divorce, etc her life has become.

Chelsea- Despite really disliking her a few seasons ago, she was really growing on me lately.  I was all "Aww Chelsea...you're getting your life together.  Got a job, bought a house.  Go you".  Except the more I hear about her antics with Adam, the more any tiny shred of respect I have for her disappears.  He's a disgusting excuse for walking flesh, and I can't imagine how low her self esteem has to be to even entertain the idea of hooking up with him.  She's got quite a few neurons misfiring in that pea brain of hers, and not in the "bless her heart" way.

Kail- Even though she's sour and moody and abusive, she's actually my current favorite of the four (at the moment).  I think she tries hard to be a good mom, even if she fails at times.  Watching the scene about the laundry I had to cut her some slack.  I have a baby at home and work full time, as does my husband.  I can understand that emotions are high sometimes and you nitpick the most benign things like laundry.  I'm sure in her mind she was thinking "Thanks for pointing out the laundry to everyone Javi.  I have yet to see YOU fold a load in the last month and yet you want to point it out to America.  WTF".  Although she doesn't work a full time job, so maybe she deserves less slack on that than I do.

Jenelle- I just can't with her.  Never could.  I think any regular viewer can attest to to her having a personality disorder of some sorts (maybe many all at once).  Nipples is straight up scary and controlling, but Jenelle needs him to validate her existence (like every boyfriend ever).  It's very apparent that Jace is always an afterthought to her, and it's only a matter of time before Kaiser Roll is too.  I wish our Social Services system was overhauled to prevent the inevitable emotional abuse to children like Jace and Kaiser, but that will never happen.

Edited by SlothLoveChunk
  • Love 7

Just a general observation that it is sickening how MTV trots these morons onto a stage in front of an audience and interviews them, Tonight Show style.  They have done nothing to deserve anyone's adulation, and certainly aren't role models. Plenty of single parents have accomplished far more with far less.  They always remember to toss out some altruistic comment about how they're doing the shows for America's Teens and not for any self-serving reasons.  Bullshit.  They're doing it for the money and the fame.  Substitute real PBS documentary producers for those MTV children at the helm, don't pay anyone a dime, and see who agrees to be followed around by a film crew day in and day out. 

• Love 1

Janelle is the worst pile of shit I have EVER seen on my screen! Does she feel no shame while the girls who actually have their kids more than an hour a year talked about getting things done with a child around , she had the stinking nerve to talk about when she has Jace and he wants something to eat, he wants to play , he wants to watch a movie etc. Poor thing!!! And I just know she gladly gets up of off her constant layed out position to appease the little tyke, (sarcasm intended). Oh and DUDE! Eat with your fucking mouth shut! Grrrrr.

How many times did she say "dude" in that clip? Still better than Chelsea's voice, however.

Finally got to watch the show. Where to begin? I find it sad Chelsea is throwing herself at the pond scum known as Adam. It is hard to believe that she is doing it for merely booty call purposes. She is an attractive girl and has some name recognition, she should be able to find someone else in the state of SD to hook up with. Rumor has it that she has had her fun to, in the past few years. I think she is a sweet girl but pretty shallow and still has the white fence fantasy with Adam.

I also totally rolled my eyes when Jenelle told her sob story of trying to do her homework and deal with Jace for the one or two days she has him a week. I'm a mother of a toddler and go to school full-time, but being a mom is my first job. You either have to do your homework between doing things with/for your kid or have to find downtime to do it. Or, I don't know, every other day of the week you don't have your kid Jenelle?

Leah and Kail...same old, same old. I actually wasn't to offended by Kail, she was her usual high-strung self. Leah was her usual whiney ass self.

• Love 3

I also totally rolled my eyes when Jenelle told her sob story of trying to do her homework and deal with Jace for the one or two days she has him a week. I'm a mother of a toddler and go to school full-time, but being a mom is my first job. You either have to do your homework between doing things with/for your kid or have to find downtime to do it. Or, I don't know, every other day of the week you don't have your kid Jenelle?.

SERIOUSLY. Does she expect people to believe she's taking these classes 7 days a week? Then again it's Dr. Drew...she could say she spends Monday - Friday feeding her unicorns & watering her magic beanstalk & Dr. Drew would praise her for her fabulous work ethic. Poor Jenelle & her haterz!!

• Love 7

I find it so strange that Chelsea continues to hook up with Adam because her own father is so present and dependable. Adam seems to be the antithesis of Randy.  They say girls "marry their fathers."  I wonder if Adam leads Chelsea on when they're together.  I know that they both seem flirtatious at times during drop-offs, etc.  Even when Chelsea is supposedly mad at Adam she's flirting with him.  I just don't get the appeal. 

Did I hear right? When Corey was talking to his dad about the Leah situation did he call her "hot"? Eww. 

Where do I begin?

Jenelle - Boy, she drove 30 m.p.h. over the speed limit because she had to get to that fucking Miley Cyrus concert. The one where she had third row seats! Anyone catch her saying that to Dr. Drew? Bitch, please! No one gives a rat's ass about that twit, except Javi, another muther-fucking Miley fanatic. This behavior just proves once again, in my eyes, her lack of love for her own flesh and blood. When has Jenelle ever driven that fast to get to Jace? When has Jenelle ever been so pissed to possibly miss spending time with Jace? This broad has shown more emotion over not going to a Kesha concert and being late for Miley's concert. Did she ever rip off her mic because she didn't get to have Jace for the weekend? Did Jenelle ever cry over Jace going back to Barb's home while wailing how much she is going to miss him? These were her words to her lawyer about the Kesha concert:

“I really can’t miss that concert. That’s why I got all these feathers in my hair. I bought clothes for the concert. I set up hotel rooms for the concert.” It’s not just a concert!”

Imagine her saying this about Jace:

"I really can't miss seeing Jace. That's why I am going to drive over to my mom's to pick him up for the week. I bought him some new clothes. I set up a lot of stuff for us to do this week like reading, doing puzzles, going to the library, and having mommy and son time." It is not just visitation. He is my life."

Kail - oh please, can't this bitch stop ragging on something for once? My god, I leave a pile of clean clothes in my bedroom too. It is not fucking big deal. If she didn't want Javi to point it out, how about putting the shit away or asking him to do it? How about Javi putting it away without being told? Okay, I know I am asking too much here. Bottom line Kail, your behavior drew the camera person to take a nice, long shot of that pile of clothes. Don't say shit and it won't be noticed.  Now, here we are laughing at your fat ass because of how you reacted and drew attention to your laundry pile. 

As for her comments about how the viewers blast her and the rest of them for what is shown on the show, sorry Hulk, you want to put your shitty life out there and reek the benefits. May I also point out, she also wrote a book about. If she doesn't know by now that the things she puts out there are going to be scrutinized with a fine tooth comb, then she has shit for brains. Besides, there are way bigger things to throw her way on this forum such as her abusive behavior.  Did I hear her say she wanted to smack Javi? Now, that is the shit that will get her in hot water, but she is more concerned about the fucking laundry. Really?

Leah - I have no idea what the hell happened that warranted that meltdown. I know the loss of pets. It is extremely painful. Someone here posted how that scene came on the heels of the war over the camo pants. It got me to wondering if maybe Leah was getting her ass ripped to shreds by Germy prior to this scene, and this was an opportunity to have a fake meltdown to draw attention away from what had been going on before. I also wonder if it is the meds and possible drug use making her psycho? I was really bothered by how she was pushing her children away. It reminded me of how Barb and Jenelle push Jace aside when there is drama going on.

I wasn't sure, but as that was going on with Leah crying, did I hear one of the girlses ask their mom if Germy did something to her? I don't have time right now to play the episode on demand again, but I thought I heard one of them say something and my mind started to think that anytime Leah has cried, she must have told the girlses that it was Germy's fault or they are aware of something such as Germy slapping Leah.  I know about the bacon slap heard around the world so, it isn't a stretch for my mind to think he has slapped her before, maybe to get to stop crying.

Chelsea - Adumb is going to keep playing you as long as you let him play with your kitty. Oh the shame!  

Dr. Drew and MTV, this show has not taught anyone a damn thing! Get off the idea that this show is a teaching tool. Obviously it isn't. Look at what Chelsea is doing. See how Kail still has anger issues. Jenelle is a walking billboard for why adoption is available and should have been in her case. Leah is a mess.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5

I wasn't surprised in the least about Chelsea texting Adam and continually hooking up with him. I thought it was pretty funny that Kail brougth up the D Story. I'd say that for the majority of this season, Chelsea was definitely the D Story.

What was most revolting was that Javi thinks it is okay to disgustingly pick his nose in the car at all, not because there is a camera capturing it. I seriously gagged.

Maybe I'm nuts but neither of Leah's girls seemed particular moved by the fact that a family pet was no longer with them regardless of how that occurred. My sister was inconsolable at that age when our pet passed away.

Jenelle eats like a complete pig. 

Kail is still Kail. The whole "Woe is me because there are three last names in our household" was such bullshit and speaks volumes about the kind of bitch she really is.

Imagine her saying this about Jace:

"I really can't miss seeing Jace. That's why I am going to drive over to my mom's to pick him up for the week. I bought him some new clothes. I set up a lot of stuff for us to do this week like reading, doing puzzles, going to the library, and having mommy and son time." It is not just visitation. He is my life."

It is really sad that this made me laugh aloud. I can't even come close to imagining it happening.

Leah - I have no idea what the hell happened that warranted that meltdown. I know the loss of pets. It is extremely painful. Someone here posted how that scene came on the heels of the war over the camo pants. It got me to wondering if maybe Leah was getting her ass ripped to shreds by Germy prior to this scene <snip>

I think this makes the most sense. Especially after someone noticed that they were wearing the same clothes in the camo shorts scene and the kitten scene, so it was probably the same day.  I know it's extremely painful to lose pets (I think I stayed in bed crying for days after I lost my dog of 13 years), but I was also having a hard time understanding how she was so attached to this kitten that looked like it couldn't have been more than a couple of weeks old. The way Jeremy was so heartless telling her about it made me think they'd probably already been fighting and maybe this was the last straw so she just lost it. When he said the kitten was "deader than Fort Knox" I didn't know what he meant exactly, but the cold tone suggested to me that either he was already pissed at her, didn't care that much how she felt about it, or he was irritated that she hadn't already found/handled it (i.e. she didn't even notice a kitten laying around that had been there quite awhile).

What was most revolting was that Javi thinks it is okay to disgustingly pick his nose in the car at all, not because there is a camera capturing it. I seriously gagged.

Yeah that was definitely gross, but thinking about it later, I was wondering why was it perfectly okay for Kail to point out to Javi "hey you're being filmed" and he didn't flip out on her - yet, when he points out a pile of clean clothes while they're filming she has a meltdown complete with tears? I think it's way more embarrassing to have the nose picking incident pointed out on camera than a pile of not-yet-put-away clothes.

Maybe I'm nuts but neither of Leah's girls seemed particular moved by the fact that a family pet was no longer with them regardless of how that occurred. My sister was inconsolable at that age when our pet passed away.

I agree, I think they were more upset about Leah being upset than they were about the kitten. Probably because they'd barely gotten to 'know' the kitten, if it was as young as it looked? 

Jenelle eats like a complete pig.

Well she had to eat fast so she could get to Miley y'know... drive 30mph over the speed limit and wolf down a burger as fast as possible while doing so because MILEY!

• Love 3

My guess is that Jeremy repeatedly told the kids, and Leah, to leave the kittens alone because they were too small to be handled and they would get hurt. Leah being Leah can't control herself or the girlses and the kitten gets killed. So Jeremy is having an I-Told-You-So moment. Just my guess but it would explain his attitude.

Janelle reminds me of my daughter (in just one way!) My daughter doesn't care for children and doesn't want any of her own. When she takes her nephew for the day its the same attitude as Janelle- she's happy to spend auntie and nephew time, take him to the park or whatever, she's looking forward to taking him Trick-or-Treating. But there's no maternal bond and she's happy to hand him over at the end of the day. Janelle should just admit that she really doesn't want Jace and has no deep maternal feelings for him and just isn't the mother type. Weekend visits are really all she wants.  

• Love 4