Type keyword(s) to search

Gary: The original Belden Lineman

• Start Topic

How many other kids does Kristina have? 1 or 2?  I wonder if they are also with them. I understand not wanting them shown in social media photos but one does wonder... when all these 'family' photos are posted, do they start to feel left out partially? Or maybe they are getting old enough to where they understand and are happy they aren't in the spotlight. 

• Love 2

As much as I love Kristina, I don’t understand why she isn’t better about using sunblock. It seems like photos posted during most summertimes feature a sunburned Kristina. I’m a redhead and grew up in San Diego, so I’ve always been diligent about sunblock, but I want to remind her about the danger of skin cancer. Maybe she’s one of those people whose sunburn turns into a tan? Regardless, it’s still not healthy. Also, who wants to suffer from a sunburn if it can be avoided? I haven’t been sunburned since I was 8, but I can still remember how much it hurt when the water from the shower splashed onto my back. 

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Bridget said:

As much as I love Kristina, I don’t understand why she isn’t better at using sunblock. It seems like photos posted during most summertimes feature a sunburned Kristina. I’m a redhead and grew up in San Diego, so I’ve always been diligent about sunblock, but I want to remind her about the danger of skin cancer. Maybe she’s one of those people whose sunburn turns into a tan, but it’s still not healthy. 

Some of us (myself) are addicted to the suntan.  I know it is playing with fire, but I cannot stop.  I ALWAYS apply sunscreen to my kids, constantly.  But I don't wear it myself.  I know, it is bad.

• Love 8
11 hours ago, Bridget said:

As much as I love Kristina, I don’t understand why she isn’t better at using sunblock. It seems like photos posted during most summertimes feature a sunburned Kristina. I’m a redhead and grew up in San Diego, so I’ve always been diligent about sunblock, but I want to remind her about the danger of skin cancer. Maybe she’s one of those people whose sunburn turns into a tan, but it’s still not healthy. 

She seems like a nice person, but bright she is not.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 10/16/2019 at 10:25 AM, ghoulina said:

I was wondering a similar thing. I'm sure Kristina wants family photos with her other daughter while they're on vacation. Do they retake some of the same photos with her? 

I'm sure her other daughter is in 99 percent of family pictures.  They just don't post them. I take plenty of photos and rarely post them publicly.  

• Love 8

Dang! Seems a lil early for a tree. I just had this discussion at my house this weekend. I vetoed the idea because I have to pack up my living room for his Santa displays.

Earlier this week when Amber was live, someone asked her about Gary working for the local police. She said he does work there. I don't know what he does but I would pay good money to see a ring cam video of him cuffing her! 

The funniest thing was Gary popping up and telling her to shut up and go to bed. LOL!

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
22 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Dang! Seems a lil early for a tree. I just had this discussion at my house this weekend. I vetoed the idea because I have to pack up my living room for his Santa displays.

Earlier this week when Amber was live, someone asked her about Gary working for the local police. She said he does work there. I don't know what he does but I would pay good money to see a ring cam video of him cuffing her! 

The funniest thing was Gary popping up and telling her to shut up and go to bed. LOL!

It's crazy early for a Christmas tree. What the hell are they thinking?

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, politichick said:

Yeah but I used to put them up early when I had kids at home. Shit load of work. May as well enjoy it for a while. I detest undoing that crap. 

• Love 5

I love this family. I think about the first seasons, when Amber was abusing Gary, neglecting Leah, and it's a real bright spot that Gary has survived and flourished. Amber will never change, so Leah really got lucky with Kristina. Does my heart good, compared to some of these flaming trash fires

• Love 14
On 11/15/2019 at 2:23 PM, politichick said:

SO many people start Christmas decorating right after Halloween. Personally, I loathe it. I feel like Thanksgiving always gets the shaft. And Christmas is so commercialized anyhow. 

But if it makes people happy, who am I to judge? It annoys me, but Gary could do a lot worse. 

• Love 12
23 hours ago, ghoulina said:

SO many people start Christmas decorating right after Halloween. Personally, I loathe it. I feel like Thanksgiving always gets the shaft. And Christmas is so commercialized anyhow. 

But if it makes people happy, who am I to judge? It annoys me, but Gary could do a lot worse. 

I hate the fact that Thanksgiving is getting to be less of a big deal every year while Christmas (and shopping) devours it and the month of November.  But I realize that's just my preference. And hey, if the least annoying current thing about someone from Teen Mom is that they put their tree up a couple of weeks before Thanksgiving, they're beating all the other people on the show at life.  (So you go, Gary & Kristina. Yay for y'all!)

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 12

That is very sweet of Gary to post.  I know it's true and he means it.

But Gary....maybe drive the kids to/from school sometimes when you can, offer to let her sleep while you stay up with one of the girls once in a while, surprise her by cleaning the house while she's out, and get her day at the spa or something while you watch the kids. I say this as a mom - these words are super nice and it is necessary for one's partner to express their thankfulness for the everyday parts of running a household and parenting (it doesn't have to be public, but I think it's important for partners to tell each other these things).  But it's also important to act on these words by doing things - even if schedules permit that you can only do them every so often - so your partner can have time for themselves (and not just on Mother's Day and Valentine's Day, but out of the blue).  If you read here, Gary, take the kids to school tomorrow and let her sleep in.  Take the kids on an outing for the day so she can binge Netflix. Offer to watch the girls while Kristina goes to a weekly yoga class or a night out with the girls (or a night in watching TV with friends sans kids). 

(It's possible Gary does this already, but I just feel like we need to say that the words of acknowledgement/thanks are important and necessary, but also, please act on them by at least offering to help the parent who doesn't make time for themselves be able to make that time & encourage them to do so. It makes a difference for everyone in the family and their happiness.)

• Love 18
On 10/10/2019 at 3:08 PM, ginger90 said:

6 pictures:

I love seeing Leah with her mom and dad and sister! She truly enjoys her family and they go above and beyond for their girls! Auntie amber is sick just seeing these pics! Keep em coming Gary! 

Edited by TVjunkie03
Typo
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
On 2/5/2020 at 4:33 PM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I say this as a mom - these words are super nice and it is necessary for one's partner to express their thankfulness for the everyday parts of running a household and parenting (it doesn't have to be public,

Yes it does.

• Love 1

Scrolling down the page, looking at the pics of Leah, I thought she looks like Kristina, like she could be her biological daughter. The pic of her in the back of the truck is, I think, the first time I've ever seen her look like Amber. 

• Love 5