Type keyword(s) to search

Gary: The original Belden Lineman

• Start Topic

On Sunday Gary’s mom Carol provided an update on Facebook about Jody’s condition worsening. “Hello everyone the update for Jody Patterson today they are putting him into an induced coma deep sleep and putting him on a ventilator,” Carol said. “We still need everyone’s prayers. God is a miracle-working God. Thank you everyone for all the prayers.”

3 hours ago, druzy said:

☹️

Those chairs are evil! Same thing happened to my son when he was little, except we were trying to fly back home. Instead, we had a nice ambulance ride from the airport to the children's hospital then had to find a place to stay for the night and fly home the next day. None the worse for the wear - a few staples and the kid forgot all about it. Just traumatic for ME!

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Stusan said:

Just traumatic for ME!

Right???  I had to follow an ambulance transporting my son (non emergency) from our local Children’s to the main location downtown.  I was shaking and sobbing the ENTIRE drive.  We get there and he’s all “that was awesome I got to watch Spongebob!”

11 hours ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

Poor thing! 
I feel like it’s a rite of passage to bust open your forehead/eyebrow. I was about her age when I cut open my eyelid on my grandma’s glass table. 

I never did but my brother did at least twice!  Once was at the grocery store, they had a Pole Position arcade game in the bagging area.  Sliced it right open on the corner running towards it to play.  35 years ago at least and I still vividly remember it.

• Love 7
On 8/3/2020 at 8:28 PM, KandidB said:

Are we absolutely sure Kristina has another daughter other than Emilee? WHERE IS SHE?! 

Kristina and her ex husband have an agreement that their daughter not be filmed. I assume the agreement includes not having her picture online.

• Love 8