Type keyword(s) to search

Gary: The original Belden Lineman

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

98E16571-9E0C-4B76-B29B-CEA2AA57AFBC.jpeg

Gary and his spite tomatoes and spite chickens.

Can't wait to hear about Amber bitching about him offering her a place to live on his land and it not being glamorous enough for her. 

I love that Gary has built a little empire for his family and he keeps adding to it. First rent houses and now baking and selling tomatoes and other items from his garden. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, toodywoody said:

Leah really is a beautiful young lady.

Agreed. Emily is a real looker too.

And sorry, but joking or not, am I the only one throwing a major side-eye/wtf to not only Gary kissing Kristina's stomach, but also choosing that one (out of "900"!) to post? 

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, toodywoody said:

Good for Gary, I guess. Although, and this may be my Californian showing, is $500,000 an empire? I live in a pretty affordable city by Californian standards and that’s still just one really, really nice house.

• Love 3
On 2/11/2021 at 5:53 PM, FozzyBear said:

Good for Gary, I guess. Although, and this may be my Californian showing, is $500,000 an empire? I live in a pretty affordable city by Californian standards and that’s still just one really, really nice house.

Where I live in the midwest that would buy you 5 to 7 decent houses, but I still don't know that I'd call it an empire. It's pretty common in my area for people to own several rentals. 

Edited by abracadabra
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Just got back with this show after a several year break up. Happy to see Gary thriving. This may have been mentioned already, but Gary could make a good income renting out his property especially pasture and barn for weddings. 

• Love 4
On 2/15/2021 at 7:49 AM, ginger90 said:

041043FB-2000-4EFA-B5D4-688E9C049C54.jpeg

F07F2D22-C75F-4530-B241-154E0F6ADDB8.jpeg

"Starting her schooling pursuing her Medical career" is such a weird way to phrase whatever Kristina's doing. Why didn't he just say "starting her CNA/LPN/whatever program"?

• Love 6
On 3/22/2021 at 5:05 PM, TheRealT said:

Why didn't he just say "starting her CNA/LPN/whatever program"?

My guess is that they aren’t saying in case she switches programs. There is so much negativity on SM I could see Amber supporters being nasty if she says she’s going to do a RN program and then switches to an ultrasound, PA, or PT type specialty. She’s older with two kids and may not be able to balance a lot of schoolwork with her home life.  It will be challenging and I hope she’s able to pursue whatever medical career she wants. 

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Booger666 said:

My guess is that they aren’t saying in case she switches programs. There is so much negativity on SM I could see Amber supporters being nasty if she says she’s going to do a RN program and then switches to an ultrasound, PA, or PT type specialty. She’s older with two kids and may not be able to balance a lot of schoolwork with her home life.  It will be challenging and I hope she’s able to pursue whatever medical career she wants. 

2 kids, but also with a husband who doesn’t really work.

6 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

2 kids, but also with a husband who doesn’t really work.

I wouldn't say that. He doesn't work in a traditional job, but he works. Maintaining properties is work, he also has a big garden, seems to do a fair amount of cooking. We know he's also sold pies and things at farmer's market. He works. And they have three children together, not two. Kristina has another daughter who doesn't appear on social media.  

• Love 10
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

A7346857-746D-465A-8B91-B3C48AE67BDE.jpeg

Is Kristina really in nursing school? I ask because they seem to be so fast and loose with labels for her educational experience. "Nursing school" is a bachelor's program (at minimum, but I don't believe Kristina has a bachelor's degree, so that's what it would be for her). If she's in a bachelor's program to get a nursing degree, I imagine that she'd start with very rudimentary science/nursing courses as well as stuff like English 101. Her photo in scrubs is kind of mystifying under those circumstances.

• Useful 3
1 hour ago, TheRealT said:

Is Kristina really in nursing school? I ask because they seem to be so fast and loose with labels for her educational experience. "Nursing school" is a bachelor's program (at minimum, but I don't believe Kristina has a bachelor's degree, so that's what it would be for her). If she's in a bachelor's program to get a nursing degree, I imagine that she'd start with very rudimentary science/nursing courses as well as stuff like English 101. Her photo in scrubs is kind of mystifying under those circumstances.

I doubt she’s in nursing school. And #girlmom, really? She is so basic.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, TheRealT said:

I could maybe see her in a LPN program, which wouldn't require a college degree. Who knows, but I do hope she follows through, whatever it is.

• Love 4

For those who don't remember, Gary was a CNA in a previous life. 

15 hours ago, TheRealT said:

If she's in a bachelor's program to get a nursing degree, I imagine that she'd start with very rudimentary science/nursing courses as well as stuff like English 101. Her photo in scrubs is kind of mystifying under those circumstances.

Like others, I think she's in an LPN program.  None of my friends who are RNs wore scrubs when they started college.  Interestingly, a friend in law school did wear scrubs, but only because she'd worn them on a previous job and kept wearing them because they were comfortable. 

• Love 3
On 4/7/2021 at 12:48 PM, StatisticalOutlier said:

None of my friends who are RNs wore scrubs when they started college. 

My daughter did at the nursing school she attended.

Spite garden:

832D0EB4-18CE-4DB5-B530-98E629E30EF4.jpeg

• Love 7
On 5/10/2021 at 10:38 PM, Cosmocrush said:

What's a "Spite Garden"?

When Gary first got chickens Amber made a comment somewhere that he only got the chickens to spite her because she always wanted chickens (or something). People took to calling them Gary's spite chickens, now extended to his spite garden. (Everything is really all about Amber.)

• LOL 5
  • Love 2