Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Discussion

ShaNaeNae
  • Start Topic

Given how quickly she found another Muslim boytoy and put the headscarf back on (this time a Pakistani style headscarf), I wouldn't be shocked if Angie at least gave Jbali's halal sausage a shot.  Maybe her daughter and herself were putting the moves on and Angie got jealous.  Whatever happened... I suspect it was sleazy.

• Love 3

Maybe when Justin said "the honeymoon is over" he meant that Evelin looks like she's beginning to realize she has made a mistake.  He should recognize the signs, having been twice divorced.

Maybe he meant the"honeymoon is over" literally, as in they're home from their honeymoon.

• Love 3
I guess I am going to have to eat my hat, because I was sure that Angela's preaching was for real.

I guess we'll split it because I need a serving--I thought she was the only voice of reason. How wrong I was...

It was real.   Until another hot young Beznessman told her he loved her.   Then it became "well mine is not so bad but Mo is a loser."   Or maybe she was just pissed because she tried to get with Mo and he pulled the Ramadan card on her too.

• Love 1

That came up many times on the "yourslownewsday" website.  I can't track the original source.

I don't remember reading that on there, can you link it? I'm pretty sure he hasn't divorced twice.

The whole "now the honeymoon is over" was totally taken out of context like TLC likes to do. I'm putting $100 on what he probably said, "now that the honeymoon is over...we've gotten settled into our apartment....blah, blah, blah". 

I've watched too many of these.

• Love 3

Update from a FB sleuth from (allegedly) Danielle: Mo got his work permit....

I can't see how.  In October, she was still begging for a sponsor.  They were turned down the first time because they sent in the application without the fee.  I heard that he got a sponsor in November, but, there would be something weird going on if he was approved so quickly, unless they went on what was in the August application.

I'm skeptical . . .

I'm to the point that I am not believing anything a "sleuth" finds, anything posted on Facebook or other social media, or anything that comes out of this show. I'll be patient and wait for a reputable news organization to report on what happens. Or doesn't happen.

• Love 5

It seems like a lot of risk associated with a meeting someone from a 3rd world country. Most cannot get a visitor%u2019s visa so you get 90 days to determine if this person is your true love. Seems like a lot of risk.

Keeping that in mind, at first I thought there was only one couple that made sense to me and that was Jason and Cassia. This seemed like the traditional reason for meeting a foreign bride. Jason stays fairly fit for a 38 year old America, he is not obese and he served in the military and seems fairly ambitious and hardworking starting his own business. He wanted an attractive wife that he can share his life with. So he meets this 23 year old super attractive young model looking Brazilian. Who can blame him? I doubt in a million years he could find an American women that looks like Cassia.

The second couple I understand is Danny and Amy. At first I did not understand why take the risk, after all Danny is an attractive young guy and I think he could find someone equally attractive as Amy right here in the US. But after watching a few episodes Amy is a rare individual. She is obviously, attractive, intelligent and funny, but there is more to her than that. It is hard to describe in words. There is something about how she talks, her eyes, her facial expressions. She takes all the insane questions, such as do you speak African, by Danny%u2019s relative in stride. She seems to be a genuinely loving and caring individual. Danny%u2019s racist father put it best when he said there is something about her that just touches your heart. She is a truly a rare find in any country and worth all the risk in the world.

• Love 2

I can't wait for the show tonight.  But somehow I feel like it's going to not really tie up any loose ends in terms of Mo and Dani.  They are a fraud couple that will never get caught and he will use and exploit her to get his green card.  The more I've learned about this show and it's production I'm not watching season 3.

• Love 3

I have been enjoying all the comments, humor and snark here.    Moobs, sausage fingers, hilarious !

Is Cassia's name her real first name?   I noticed while the credits were rolling, someone's last name is Cassia. So, I thought if its fake, that's where it came from.

As far as the reunion show,  I do not expect anything honest from The Lying Channel.  It seems the only facts are have dug up and then posted here by youz guys. 

• Love 1

I think Cassia 's name is legit but I read somewhere Daya's name is just a nickname.

Thanks for the welcome Kacky. Wow, that is some long name.     I do hope they have a baby and name it Twitch.

I also  hope that Daya meets up with Apollo from RHOA and marries him......Daya Nida.

• Love 1

I don't remember reading that on there, can you link it? I'm pretty sure he hasn't divorced twice.

The whole "now the honeymoon is over" was totally taken out of context like TLC likes to do. I'm putting $100 on what he probably said, "now that the honeymoon is over...we've gotten settled into our apartment....blah, blah, blah". 

I've watched too many of these.

I don't know where the original poster saw this, but I saw this as a comment on a thread on the 90-Day Fiance Facebook page.  I didn't have time to pursue it, but I do remember seeing it.  Unfortunately, I never made it back to that particular post to see if a link or any clarification was made.  I clearly remember the comment, though.  I just didn't consider it to be a reliable source so didn't give it too much credibility.  

So tonight is the big, final hug from baby jeebus that is TLC, giving us the much-awaited reunion.

I've got the prosecco chilling and ready to go.  Sadly because of real-life shenanigans, such as working, I won't be able to watch it until much later tonight.

Well, I really hope that WATN have some new info. We said what was in our minds, I am sure. But is Sharp/TLC choice to show this on TV (I doubt that they will).

You guys will notice that Jason and I didn't say much. We just complain about production and I am pretty sure they will not allow that.

Thanks for being a good sport and coming over here and posting, Cassia.

I do hope your life with Jason has become more exciting than sitting at auctions and riding around in that hot El Camino.

Seriously, you're so young and there's so much you should be able to get out and experience.  I do hope Jason has a bit more wild and crazy side to him that TLC chose not to show us.  If not, run, girl, RUN when that green card's requirements are satisfied!  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 1

It seems like a lot of risk associated with a meeting someone from a 3rd world country. Most cannot get a visitor’s visa so you get 90 days to determine if this person is your true love. Seems like a lot of risk.

The intent of the law isn't to take 90 days to determine capability. The legal prejudice is that the couple has done that otherwise why risk the grand in filing fees alone.. They are giving 90 days to arrange for a wedding ceremony. And then that is too short because the pre cana courses of the largest single religious denomination generally takes longer then the law allows for

Ehh, people right here in America, meet, fall in "love" and get married all the time after knowing each other a lot less than 90 days.   Some work, some don't.   Sometimes people know each other for years, even live together for years before marriage, then get divorced within a year of marriage.   Basically this thing called "love" is a crap shoot that takes a lot more than luck to win at.

• Love 4

Mohammed should go into politics, his question-dodging was on-point tonight.

Cassia's hair looks so much better with the new dye job, and I really liked how she and Jason both interacted with the other couples so much - Jason went right for it asking Mo whether he loves Danielle!

• Love 21

When Daya was crying I half expected Brett to hand her a roll of toilet paper.

Mohamed and Danielle were no way telling the truth. It was painful to watch. Her burying her head in his shoulder. Him looking like he was ready to vault off the couch to get away from her. No touching. And no way have they had sex. I doubt they are even living together.

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 13

Mohammed should go into politics, his question-dodging was on-point tonight.

Cassia's hair looks so much better with the new dye job, and I really liked how she and Jason both interacted with the other couples so much - Jason went right for it asking Mo whether he loves Danielle!

I totally agree. The people who were dubious about Mohammed in the beginning were right.

• Love 3

>>No way those two have ever had sex.<<

Haha, good catch cooks delight! I noticed in the last image of them sitting on the couch Mo had his legs tightly crossed together and hands clasped....a bit like when you end up sitting next to the creepy guy on the bus or subway. 

• Love 15

Danielle....crying onto Mo's leather jacket. Him not looking at her. 60/40. Her bringing up "the girls." No way those two have ever had sex.

She kept her hand between his legs near his junk practically the entire show.  That's probably as close as she's ever going to get.  He doesn't like PDA?  I've lived around Arab Muslim men all my life.  Few are as uptight as this guy.  I thought my head was going to explode.  When Dani and Mohamed were asked if they were being honest about their relationship, I yelled NO! at the TV.  What a damn crock!

Edited by Virtually Me
  • Love 9

I found it interesting that Mo stated something about not liking to constantly doing the same thing, something about liking change and doing new things, so yea enjoy those 2-3 years you may have with him before he decides he wants to do something new.

• Love 5

Good Lord, that wasn't an update, it was a clip show.  Seriously, if we're watching the reunion, we've probably already seen all those clips.  I learned nothing new at all except that Cassia is stunning with dark hair and I actually kinda like Jason.  

Danielle and Mohammed just make my heart hurt.  That whole thing is a sham and a mess and TLC should have vetted them better before the show.  I think Dani isn't mentally competent enough to understand what she got herself into.

• Love 20

I found it interesting that Mo stated something about not liking to constantly doing the same thing, something about liking change and doing new things, so yea enjoy those 2-3 years you may have with him before he decides he wants to do something new.

That's a forgiving number, I'd be surprised if it's a day past when he gets the green card in hand.  It's almost impressive, with how she acts.

• Love 4

Talk about telegraphing his intentions to dump her after the green card!

• Love 7

Well the Evelin/Justin tease about the honeymoon being over wasn't completely untrue.  Based on the body language, something has shifted between them.  Evelin will hang in there though.  She is not the feisty Latina that Cassia is but she seems devoted to the marriage.

Danny, you better man up before a man comes to find Amy.  I am not impressed with his "Christian" turn the other cheek answer about loving the "other parts" of his father.

Jason and Cassia. Love them. 

The NBC moderator, you need a shovel to dig thru the BS that is Mo and Dani.  You brought a teaspoon.  The show was disappointing...

• Love 13

I have to say that ladies looked lovely (sigh – even Danielle looked much better).  Cassia has gotten rid of the cheap ombre look and cat eyes. She does look nice.
At this point not only is Dani and Mo fooling each other but fooling themselves and trying to sell the kool aid to us. I’m not buying it.  This is a business deal between them that Dani is now intending on backing out by wanting a real marriage instead of the fake one.  I don’t understand on how they sold their “true love” to immigration. That's the puzzle piece that boggles my mind. And Angie (her former friend) wanting Mo?! Ahhh it's those sexy man boobs. 
I love the hard hitting questions. Are you all in it for the green card? Are you and Danielle truthful about your relationship?  Bah. Who is going to admit that behind closed doors to others, let alone in front of a camera?
Good luck at the meat packing place Yamir. He can reminisce to the Americans on how he once was a pop star but gave it all up for his beautiful sunflower.   Ahhh young love.

What a waste of an hour. Too many clips. Not enough. I'm hoping they revisit these people next season.

• Love 7

I don't think Mo ever lied to Danielle. He looked closer to tears tonight than she ever did. Why was she burrowing her face into his shoulder? We can still see you, Dani!

Everyone looked tons better! Brett's face got a tad chunky...

My husband and brothers were joking that we (my husband and I) should go on the show... I'm the foreigner, by I've been in the U.S for years. No K1 process but we still have to show the relationship is real. I wonder what the couples are doing to show this?

• Love 2

That's a forgiving number, I'd be surprised if it's a day past when he gets the green card in hand.  It's almost impressive, with how she acts.

Though, to be honest,I'm surprised he hasn't just run away already. Maybe he is just waiting to get some cash together. I guess he wants to be here legally.
  • Love 1

Class Superlatives:

Most Likely to Succeed: Jason and Cassia

Class Clowns: Chelsea and Yamir

Most School Spirit: Danny and Amy

Most Talented: Brett and Daya

Biggest Flirts: Justin and Evilyn

Best Bullshitters....... well, there's only one couple left

• Love 15

It was pretty clear that Danielle and Mo and Cassia were all upset about being "judged" by people on social media (like these boards) . With Daya and Brett, I think it was more about his family judging. Chelsea managed to deflect questions about Yamir's career. I would have like to know what was happening with his music. 

Asking them who was in it for a green card, what kind of question is that? Like any of them are going to admit it. FT, I don't think Cassia is in it for a green card.I think she is in it to have someone take care of her and you don't need a green card for that.

WTF Dani and Mo. I cannot even express how wrong that "relationship" is.  

• Love 7

I was watching this with a group of friends and they were quite impressed with how he argued the love question, he deserves the green card just for going through with this.

• Love 4