Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E11. Singled Out

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Emily is projecting some of her insecurities onto Heather, but Heather just doesn't give a damn and is never willing to give Emily the time of day. They're not friends.

The picture tells the story- everyone is in black pants and Emily is in jeans. She sticks out, not just because of her size but because her outfit was more casual and everyone else's was "chic."

Heather could have just listened, said she was sorry Emily didn't feel great, and keep it moving. But no, she had to grandstand about how great a person she is. She gave Emily a 2-second perfunctory acknowledgement before dismissing her. It's the dismissal that hurt Emily. 

Then Heather quickly unmasked herself when she made the point that, actually, the dress was TIGHT on Emily. Ok, bitch. I see you. Emily's dress wasn't tight. It fit properly and beautifully. 

Heather's too busy making herself look like a saint to care about anyone else. And IMO, she looks down on anyone who isn't as sickly thin as she is. 

Yes, the comment about the dress being tight was not nice. Emily looked good in it.

• Like 11
  • Angry 1
  • Thanks 2
17 hours ago, QQQQ said:

My issue with Emily is that when she speaks negatively about someone thinking she was a size 12 (gasp), it's disrespectful and condescending to women who are a size 12+. And the message that a woman's self-esteem is tied to or based in part on her clothing size is also a damaging message to send to her children.

Edited to add my clothing ranges from sizes 18 to 24.

Right?! I honestly don't think Heather was trying to shame anyone. Yeah, she is thin but weight isn't something she discusses, complains about, talks negatively about. Also, Emily needs to get over it.  I know that is harsh but she will never be able to be the size of Tamra or Jenn or the other itty bittys.  Be proud and for god's sake, dial it down a notch (or a million!)!  And also, she should never wear her hair that way. Made her look like she had a misshapen head.

I am disappointed in Katie for showing her butthole.  And fucking Tamra???  Peeing on the pool deck? WTF? Can they just cut her out of the rest of the show? Disgust isn't even covering it anymore. 

And we were reminded how awful Shannon was for talking about Travis' dick size. When Shannon is good with Tamra, she is a c*nt to others (like Gina, Heather last year).  She was awful! But now it's poor put upon Shannon. Heather is nicer to her than Shannon was to her last year. I know after someone was like that to me, I wouldn't be comforting them.

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Why did Heather say Johnny Jackass should have attended the fashion show?  Wouldn’t it have made more sense for Jim Bellino to attend? 

Yes, Jim Bellino is the father of the kids, not John Janssen. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
7 hours ago, snarts said:

Is Johnny J's house in foreclosure or something? Trying to understand why a lawsuit he's pursuing against Shannon, along with threats to release embarrassing videos, is causing Alexis so much pain and suffering. She acts like she's the one being sued and threatened.  Emily called it, she's a complete wackadoodle.

Initially I thought Emily was being sensitive. As someone who's experienced those type of situations (remember choker necklaces? They don't fit me and all my bridesmaid days in the late 90s/early 00s somehow seemed to involve them) I understood it but really thought Heather was oblivious. I thought she asked Emily to bring jeans so that she could show the versatility of that leather jacket. That said, her lack of empathy was a little appalling. I wish Emily had approached her privately so that Alexis couldn't hijack the conversation and maybe Heather would've been less defensive.

I have no words for Tamra. How she can call Simon a bad father with a straight face while showing the world exactly who she is on a weekly basis is beyond me. Show me your asshole indeed. 

That is what I thought

1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

Why did Heather say Johnny Jackass should have attended the fashion show?  Wouldn’t it have made more sense for Jim Bellino to attend? 

If Jim accepts his kid. Not all parents do. 

It’s always struck me that Alexis wants nothing to do with him, and at least for that, I don’t blame her. (Jim may be afraid to meet up with Tamra, too, LOL.)

But not having John there certainly missed a chance to further torment Shannon.

• Like 1
On 9/20/2024 at 7:38 AM, snarts said:

Is Johnny J's house in foreclosure or something? Trying to understand why a lawsuit he's pursuing against Shannon, along with threats to release embarrassing videos, is causing Alexis so much pain and suffering. She acts like she's the one being sued and threatened.  Emily called it, she's a complete wackadoodle.

Initially I thought Emily was being sensitive. As someone who's experienced those type of situations (remember choker necklaces? They don't fit me and all my bridesmaid days in the late 90s/early 00s somehow seemed to involve them) I understood it but really thought Heather was oblivious. I thought she asked Emily to bring jeans so that she could show the versatility of that leather jacket. That said, her lack of empathy was a little appalling. I wish Emily had approached her privately so that Alexis couldn't hijack the conversation and maybe Heather would've been less defensive.

I have no words for Tamra. How she can call Simon a bad father with a straight face while showing the world exactly who she is on a weekly basis is beyond me. Show me your asshole indeed. 

John Janssen's house is not in foreclosure, and even if it were, $76,000 wouldn't help him. He will pay a lot in legal fees for the lawsuit, more than the actual amount he gave to Shannon. He is vice president of Wood Gutmann & Bogart, an insurance broker firm in Orange County, a company he works for for a considerable period of time. Shannon said on the last episode he sold his share in the company, and he is quite well-off. 

Tamra is overexaggerating for the show (=acting). It doesn’t have anything to do with the kind of mother she is off the show.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

Right?! I honestly don't think Heather was trying to shame anyone. Yeah, she is thin but weight isn't something she discusses, complains about, talks negatively about. Also, Emily needs to get over it.  I know that is harsh but she will never be able to be the size of Tamra or Jenn or the other itty bittys.  Be proud and for god's sake, dial it down a notch (or a million!)!  And also, she should never wear her hair that way. Made her look like she had a misshapen head.

I am disappointed in Katie for showing her butthole.  And fucking Tamra???  Peeing on the pool deck? WTF? Can they just cut her out of the rest of the show? Disgust isn't even covering it anymore. 

And we were reminded how awful Shannon was for talking about Travis' dick size. When Shannon is good with Tamra, she is a c*nt to others (like Gina, Heather last year).  She was awful! But now it's poor put upon Shannon. Heather is nicer to her than Shannon was to her last year. I know after someone was like that to me, I wouldn't be comforting them.

Something must have happened in Tamra’s childhood that she acts out this way, is all I can figure. Remember how she went on about her and Eddie’s (ahem) sex life at the dinner party, where she was goading Heather and Terry about certain (ahem) proclivities?

She’s getting worse, it’s gross, and it has to stop. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
8 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

If Jim accepts his kid. Not all parents do. 

It’s always struck me that Alexis wants nothing to do with him, and at least for that, I don’t blame her. (Jim may be afraid to meet up with Tamra, too, LOL.)

But not having John there certainly missed a chance to further torment Shannon.

Jim Bellino accepts all his kids. He posts photos of all of them on his social media. Jim and Alexis have a friendly relationship for some time. She even appeared in his (relatively) new restaurant in Palm Springs to help promote it. 

4 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Something must have happened in Tamra’s childhood that she acts out this way, is all I can figure. Remember how she went on about her and Eddie’s (ahem) sex life at the dinner party, where she was goading Heather and Terry about certain (ahem) proclivities?

I agree that she is getting worse- this season specifically. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
6 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

I think you are right.  She also seems to get worse every year. The dolphin conversation is the one I am thinking of. 🙄

6 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I think you are right.  She also seems to get worse every year. The dolphin conversation is the one I am thinking of. 🙄

What season was that? Bali? Where she didn’t make good on her threat to never be seen again, much to everyone’s great disappointment?

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 12
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

Right?! I honestly don't think Heather was trying to shame anyone. Yeah, she is thin but weight isn't something she discusses, complains about, talks negatively about. 

I have normally thought this. For the most part, I don't think Heather has done anything except watch her own weight. I have friends where it's diet this, fat that, weight gain blah blah. It's the worst, but that's not what we've seen of Heather. 

1 hour ago, ZettaK said:

Yes, the comment about the dress being tight was not nice. Emily looked good in it.

This is the one time I thought Heather was mean about another person's size. I didn't care for that comment. 

Alexis was beyond frustrating. Did she really not get that the implication was that she's built like a Barbie, so most women wouldn't want to be in the same dress as her? 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Like 7

Poor Vicki. She is so delusional by comparing the popularity of the duo's show to Adele's shows. The women performed at a tiny venue, at a not well lit strip mall, with only a small number of people attending. The dancing act looked sad. I doubt though that they had much more success as the Tres Amigas with Tamra. 

• Like 5

I think the issue is that each of these women are completely wrapped up in their own feelings that they can’t see past that to also hold space to have empathy for the other women at the same time. Emily was hurt. I don’t think she was necessarily blaming Heather but just letting her know how that situation made her feel. Heather starts out with giving “empathetic eyes” but she’s also holding her hand in front of her face, which seems defensive. When the initial “I’m sorry you felt that way” wasn’t enough to stop Emily’s crying, now Heather got angry because she likely feels like this is another “set up” to make her look bad. Yet, any reasonable person would look at Emily crying and realize she’s legitimately hurt here. Then Alexis, who had come into the party seeking attention didn’t like that suddenly all of the attention and “aw, you poor thing!” was no longer directed at her suddenly had to act like being called a size 2 as a compliment in comparison to Emily was somehow the world’s most vicious insult. So then Emily, Heather, and Alexis were each in the midst of their own pity party meltdowns. Frankly, It was all a bore. Though I did chuckle at Emily’s twist on “fuck you” as “Shut up, Alexis! Go fuck Johnny J again!”

• Like 12
  • Fire 1
43 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

What season was that? Bali? Where she didn’t make good on her threat to never be seen again, much to everyone’s great disappointment?

I can't recall. Maybe around Shannon's 1st season? Right?! Don't threaten us with a good time Tamra!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I’m so fucking floored and impressed with how much Heather is helping families. So selfless, so brave. I am officially inspired to take up a cause.

Alexis was a lot nicer last season when her name was Taylor. 

6 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Emily is projecting some of her insecurities onto Heather, but Heather just doesn't give a damn and is never willing to give Emily the time of day. They're not friends.

The picture tells the story- everyone is in black pants and Emily is in jeans. She sticks out, not just because of her size but because her outfit was more casual and everyone else's was "chic."

Heather could have just listened, said she was sorry Emily didn't feel great, and keep it moving. But no, she had to grandstand about how great a person she is. She gave Emily a 2-second perfunctory acknowledgement before dismissing her. It's the dismissal that hurt Emily. 

Then Heather quickly unmasked herself when she made the point that, actually, the dress was TIGHT on Emily. Ok, bitch. I see you. Emily's dress wasn't tight. It fit properly and beautifully. 

Heather's too busy making herself look like a saint to care about anyone else. And IMO, she looks down on anyone who isn't as sickly thin as she is. 

You gave me a lot to think about vis a vis Heather. For a second there, I thought she was the second coming, with all she does to enhance family values.  ⬆️ very true words, indeed. 

• Fire 2
  • LOL 10

I don't think that Heather can claim that she just gave the measurements to the designer and had nothing to do with things after that, when it was Heather who told Emily to bring jeans. She obviously did not tell anyone else to bring jeans. Did she not ask the designer why only Emily needed to bring jeans? 

I was shocked that Emily's dress was a size 12 and I think she said Alexis' was a 2 or 4. They looked at most a size apart. Emily looked fabulous.

Heather on the other hand looks sickly. About 15 minutes in they showed scenes of Heather and Terry at the event, and Heather's neck veins were sticking out to an alarming degree. Emily looks 100 times healthier than Heather does.

I did love that Heather asked Alexis why Johnny J wasn't at the event. It seems like a fair question. After all, Alexis brags that they do everything together. And by getting engaged he has signed on as future step father to her kids. And it isn't like Johnny J is camera shy. He was in the audience of a WWHL show and was even interviewed while sitting in the audience. 

Back to Heather. In the preview where she was kissing Terry, I thought "Why is Heather kissing Hugh Heffner?". Thanks to whoever the poster was who posted about the resemblance in a previous episode. I can't get the resemblance out of my mind.

The regular cast members must be tired of "friend of" Alexis continually high jacking events and whining and crying about how hard things are for her. Whack-a-doodle, indeed. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Like 14

As an attorney, Emily should understand right place/right time to have a conversation, and in what tone would be best received.

While I don't think Heather had any ill intent, Emily carries insecurity about it, and this conversation could have brought them closer together.  

Emily may have thought that with all the hard work she put in, she'd be a size 2 by now, and she's likely frustrated that while she has come down several sizes, this is likely her most realistic weight, which will always be double digits.  

I think she looks amazing, but it's easy to feel bad when you're surrounded by matchsticks.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Starlight925 said:

As an attorney, Emily should understand right place/right time to have a conversation, and in what tone would be best received.

While I don't think Heather had any ill intent, Emily carries insecurity about it, and this conversation could have brought them closer together.  

Emily may have thought that with all the hard work she put in, she'd be a size 2 by now, and she's likely frustrated that while she has come down several sizes, this is likely her most realistic weight, which will always be double digits.  

I think she looks amazing, but it's easy to feel bad when you're surrounded by matchsticks.

I think in Emily’s sober, non emotional mind, she might have understood the right time right place. I loved Emily initially, but the past two seasons her behavior has really soured me. She has become a bully and hard to relate to. I think she (as many others have said) needs therapy as she seems to be easily triggered and her response is unhinged aggression.

While Heather may have had no ill intent outwardly I personally thought she had a lot of unconscious ill intent towards treating Emily as huge -  to Heathers standards.

I relate to Emily in terms of body image as I think the majority of women do. 

Personally, I think Emily has the most rocking, awesome, beautiful and normal body on reality TV and is an inspiration to get in shape.

Heather, on the other hand, looks like a skeleton with too much skin.

• Like 9
  • Fire 2

Sorry to not credit the poster that said this, but whoever said that Heather looks severe was right on. Everything about her is so perfected and intentional she seems like a character in a kids book or movie. Wicked comes to mind.

I can't recall ever seeing Heather on camera having a 1:1 with any of her kids. They are usually in a larger group and Terry is there. I wonder if Heather if just hangs out Terry and gets updates from nannies.  

• Like 4
21 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Poor Vicki. She is so delusional by comparing the popularity of the duo's show to Adele's shows. The women performed at a tiny venue, at a not well lit strip mall, with only a small number of people attending. The dancing act looked sad. I doubt though that they had much more success as the Tres Amigas with Tamra. 

Yeah--I wondered how a show that size could even cover the expenses of flying to the city and a hotel stay--even if they did fly Southwest!

• Like 3
On 9/19/2024 at 9:39 PM, bosawks said:

’ll be honest, I just don’t care about any of their kids and would prefer them to all live wonderful lives completely off my tv.

It's hard to maintain the fantasy that these women are not all completely awful people when they trot out their minor children to have sensitive, emotionally-charged conversations for all to see and to be immortalized on video. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 6

Okay, I know many people will disagree with me, but here goes... 

I will preface this by saying that, to greater and lesser degrees, I have been chubby throughout most of my adult life. I have been the "chubby" bridesmaid. I completely get where Emily is coming from, in that respect. 

That said, I don't think Heather actually did anything wrong when it came to the fashion show! It seems like she gave Emily three looks instead of the two that other people got, which is why she asked Emily to bring the extra piece. It also sounds like Heather just passed on Emily's measurement (or "mazurments," if you must) to the designer and that Heather had no role in picking Emily's dress size. 

The other thing is, Emily has been trying to make "Heather is a fat-shamer" happen since Snuffle-gate. And maybe Heather is a fat shamer! That would not be shocking; however, I haven't seen any evidence of it on the show. The dress that Heather gave Emily did not look too big, or "business"-y on Emily. Also, the fact that Satan-Tamra, who will do anything to spark a conflict, immediately said that Heather isn't the type to do something like this on purpose, I think is very telling.

I do see why Heather was defensive, because Emily was trying to come for her all last season, and back then Emily also included allegations of fat-shaming. So, I'm sure Heather thought, "Here we go again!"

Now, where I cannot get behind Heather is how she reacted to Emily in this episode. Emily even prefaced her comments by saying she didn't think Heather would do something like this on purpose. Heather should have shut her yap, and listened, and maybe considered that she has a blind spot when considering how a person of a larger size in a sea of size 2's might feel about a situation like this. Again, I think that Heather was particularly on guard because Emily has come at her with this allegation before (in a situation where, IMO, it wasn't warranted - "Snuffleaupagus was not about weight!). But, Heather's defensiveness was a really, really bad look on her. Like, if she had just shut up and listened and graciously apologized, this whole situation would have been a Nothing Burger and we'd be back to the 24/7 Johnny J channel. 

• Like 12
2 hours ago, ladle1 said:

It's hard to maintain the fantasy that these women are not all completely awful people when they trot out their minor children to have sensitive, emotionally-charged conversations for all to see and to be immortalized on video. 

Yes! They all lose me with this. Across all franchises, nothing is off the table - they discuss their children’s mental/physical illnesses, trauma, parental neglect, bullying - all of it, and sometimes (even more despicable) they act like it’s “awareness” instead of the obvious storyline fodder it is. I can’t think of a single housewife who doesn’t divulge sensitive information about her children. Maybe Marge (Jersey) and Dorinda (NY)? 

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

I just suffered through episode 15 of season 7 of Below Deck which featured Alexis and her then-fiance Todd (think that was his name, who cares?) She was freshly divorced from Jim and already engaged. Their PDA was nauseating to the crew of the Valor - and they're all pretty gross themselves. Alexis is doing the same 'I'm so in love, we have sex all the time' schtick with Johnny J that she did with that other bozo. I mean, good for her Man of the Moment for getting so much attention, but it's so obvious it's all an act for whatever audience she has at that point. 

As far as Johnny J/John Jansen, I think Shannon dodged a bullet and is lucky she's not wasting any more of her time. Alexis will probably marry him just to spite Shannon. Who will end up doing the 'I told you so dance' when that relationship implodes. 

I don't think Alexis is *that* much smaller than Emily. They're both Amazons. It was bitchy (but typical) of Heather to mention the size 12 dress was tight. Yeah, so's your face. 

Tamra peeing outside shouldn't shock anyone by now. In the parenting department, her & Simon are tied in their race to the bottom. 

The Tres Amigos Minus One show was cringeworthy. Are Vicki & Shannon that desperate for money and/or attention? That's rhetorical, btw, because we all know the answer is: yes they are. 

I like Gina's blunt cut hairstyle. That's all I've got for her. Katie's got nice hair too and her daughter is her mini-me.  

• Like 9
On 9/20/2024 at 4:37 PM, ZettaK said:

Tamra is overexaggerating for the show (=acting). It doesn’t have anything to do with the kind of mother she is off the show.

If my mother stuck her finger up someone's butt, pee'd on the poolside concrete and bashed my dad on nationwide television I would be mortified. It says a lot about the kind of mother she is on camera or not.   

• Like 12
  • Applause 7
  • Love 1
On 9/20/2024 at 8:38 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

perhaps there is something else going on in her life.

I’m wondering if it has something to do with the testosterone pellets she had implanted into her butt. They can cause mood swings and are far from studied as much in women than men. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 3
48 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I’m wondering if it has something to do with the testosterone pellets she had implanted into her butt. They can cause mood swings and are far from studied as much in women than men. 

Yep, I think peri/menopause is one of the reasons Emily seems so off/angry. I know she called them testosterone pellets but they're likely hormone replacement pellets (HRT) which are bioidentical hormones calibrated to your body &  providing what's missing. Hoping they help her.

That conversation actually made me pause & look up all of their ages. Shannon (60)/Tamrat (57)/Heather (55) are all post menopausal. Gina (40) & Katie (40) are too young but Emily (48) and Alexis (47) are both likely in throes of peri-menopausal hell.  

As these HW shows have changed over the years, the age variance within the casts have increased. They're no longer at similar stages in life and that can cause some additional strife. 

Edited by snarts
  • Like 10
  • Useful 1

Emily and Heather have never been great friends so I wouldn't put it past Heather to be shady with the fashion show.  I also don't understand all of the Emily sympathy.  She was the same one gleeful about the paparazzi info from Katie.  She wants to see "Heather with her pants down".

• Like 3
On 9/19/2024 at 8:19 PM, RoseAllDay said:

I’m feeling bad for her. This is obviously bothering her greatly.

She is at a healthy weight — the before and after photos prove that. The issue with the jeans…there is probably a lot of unconscious bias going on, and even if Heather assumed Emily couldn’t fit in the leather pants, she would never admit nor apologize for it.

It’s easy to compare yourself — often negatively — to others, and Emily needs to just check this part of herself. It’s destructive and I hate to see her do it.

Wow, a lot of alcohol-induced screaming on this episode. They all seemed drunk in the last scene, except Gina. I'm voting Emily, Heather and Alexis for most drunk. It was the most impaired I've seen of Heather. She should've been kinder to Emily. I understand why Emily felt different than the rest, and not in a good way. The size 12 dress obviously fit her. I thought she looked good in it. Designers have bene doing vanity sizes for decades. A size 12 today was probably closer to a 16-18 in the 1960s or 1970s.

Alexis, shut up. It isn't about you. 

Heather strikes me as one of those women who will tell another, larger woman what a nice body she has but would be horrified if she herself were that size. 

They didn't show much of the Shannon and Vicki show. I'm getting the feeling it is not that funny. 

I like Tamra's daughter better as a blonde. The lighter color suits her. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 7
14 hours ago, RedInk said:

Yes! They all lose me with this. Across all franchises, nothing is off the table - they discuss their children’s mental/physical illnesses, trauma, parental neglect, bullying - all of it, and sometimes (even more despicable) they act like it’s “awareness” instead of the obvious storyline fodder it is. I can’t think of a single housewife who doesn’t divulge sensitive information about her children. Maybe Marge (Jersey) and Dorinda (NY)? 

Sonja from NY didn’t have her daughter on the show or really discuss her, except in passing, when she was a minor. But I wonder how much of that was her ex’s doing and not hers. 

Simon is terrible but I am SO glad he stopped consenting to have his kids on the show after their divorce. I can only imagine how Tamra would have used those kids. 

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Talented Tenth said:

...  I also don't understand all of the Emily sympathy.  She was the same one gleeful about the paparazzi info from Katie.  She wants to see "Heather with her pants down".

Well, I'd kind of like to see that too, metaphorically of course.   😉

• LOL 3
On 9/20/2024 at 2:56 PM, Chatty Cake said:

I got the GLAAD event and the gender equality event confused. When Alexis entered the get together in her giraffe outfit, Heather told her that she had really wished John was at the event. That sent Alexis into a trail of tears and despair. 

Maybe John didn't have anything to wear except the shoes and clothes Shannon bought for him, and he knew it would be a media event. Alexis could have bought him a nice outfit so he'd go. LOL. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • LOL 6

I can only imagine how Tamra would have used those kids. 

We don't have to imagine and they didn't have to be on camera for Tamra to use them.  She spent almost an entire season using her daughter's estrangement as a storyline, with herself as the victim.   I remember thinking making this a storyline probably  isn't going  to help anything. 

• Like 6
On 9/20/2024 at 9:09 AM, Pi237 said:

The Shannon and Vicky show looks super cringe

The Shannon, Vicki and Tamra show looked super cringe.

On 9/20/2024 at 2:49 PM, ZettaK said:

Alexis is planning a wedding already- she showed the venue in Laguna Beach on her social media. Heather said on Watch What Happens Live yesterday that she knew they would get engaged. 

I guess Johnny J is counting on Shannon's money to pay for that wedding.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, Cosmocrush said:

We don't have to imagine and they didn't have to be on camera for Tamra to use them.  She spent almost an entire season using her daughter's estrangement as a storyline, with herself as the victim.   I remember thinking making this a storyline probably  isn't going  to help anything. 

Valid point! I guess I meant, I can only imagine how Tamra would have used them *even worse* had they been on camera. (And actually, I don’t recall her talking much about Spencer or Sophia until they popped up on camera as adults.)

• Like 2

Did anyone else watch this on Peacock? Because I have a confession to make, you guys….. 

…I have no memory of Tamra peeing onto a deck. 

I remember the Jenga game. I remember someone pulling out the block “Pee in the yard.” I remember the women laughing about it. And then…nothing. 

Did I enter a fugue state? Did they cut it out of the Peacock version? 

I’m not going to go back and check, for obvious reasons. 

Did anyone else watch this on Peacock? Because I have a confession to make, you guys….. 

…I have no memory of Tamra peeing onto a deck. 

I remember the Jenga game. I remember someone pulling out the block “Pee in the yard.” I remember the women laughing about it. And then…nothing. 

Did I enter a fugue state? Did they cut it out of the Peacock version? 

I’m not going to go back and check, for obvious reasons. 

I missed it too plus Katie showing her butt to Tamra.  But sadly I did go back and see it.  😬. If you are doing anything else at the same time you can easily miss it.  Btw, it doesn’t show Tamra actually peeing… just the puddle.

ETA: I didn’t watch on Peacock, but dvr.

Edited by Cosmocrush
19 hours ago, Feline Goddess said:

I just suffered through episode 15 of season 7 of Below Deck which featured Alexis and her then-fiance Todd (think that was his name, who cares?) She was freshly divorced from Jim and already engaged. Their PDA was nauseating to the crew of the Valor -

I was so gross. And you’re right, she’s doing the exact same thing with Johnny J. 
I will be shocked if they get married, especially if Alexis doesn’t come back next season.

Alexis, being incredibly stupid, ignorant, mean and being a faux Christian is not a good look. Also, your constant hair flipping in your talking heads is so annoying.

• Like 8
1 hour ago, Cosmocrush said:

I missed it too plus Katie showing her butt to Tamra.  But sadly I did go back and see it.  😬. If you are doing anything else at the same time you can easily miss it.  Btw, it doesn’t show Tamra actually peeing… just the puddle.

ETA: I didn’t watch on Peacock, but dvr.

I did see the part with the butthole display. I wish I hadn’t. 

• Like 2
On 9/20/2024 at 8:35 PM, Starlight925 said:

Bingo!