Type keyword(s) to search

S33:E1 Premiere

• Start Topic

Just now, Riplet68 said:

Dayum…Dwight can move!  I’m a little afraid he’s gonna hurt Daniella accidentally cause he can sure throw her around

I briefly worried about that at times during that dance, too :p. 

• Like 2
Just now, Mindthinkr said:

That was so high energy! Wow. 

It really was. I got a little winded just watching them :p. And when he jumped over her head towards the end, my mom and I were like, "WHOA...". 

But yeah, a little frentic in spots, but very fun - I didn't follow the Olympics, so this is my inroduction to Stephen, but I already like him and I'm looking forward to seeing what else he does this season. 

• Like 6
5 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

My 3 faves…Joey, Stephen and the Disney kid.   

I know there is one more to go, but there is nothing she can do to make me route for her.  Ever.  

I'm with you on the bolded part. I hope she sucks.

I can't believe she's wearing an ankle bracelet.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
8 minutes ago, Ladybugnine said:

I can't believe she's wearing an ankle bracelet.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah, that was...something. 

She also seems pretty blase about this whole thing, almost treating it as though it's some kind of community service for her instead of something she's really excited to do. So yeah, I'll be curious to see how long she stays around. 

• Like 8
1 minute ago, Annber03 said:

She also seems pretty blase about this whole thing, almost treating it as though it's some kind of community service for her instead of something she's really excited to do. So yeah, I'll be curious to see how long she stays around. 

That’s how a sociopath acts. 

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Annber03 said:

Mischa Barton was an open book and bringer of joy compared to this girl. She's not giving anything in terms of effort or personality or like she actually wants to learn to dance. 

I said when the cast list was released - I wonder if she's doing this show because she found herself a loophole to get out of house arrest. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 2

I gave several votes to Reginald tonight, just out of nostalgia for one of my favorite movies and the Big Guy on Family Matters.   There was an episode once where Harriet and Carl had to do ballroom style dancing and I think they were pretty good.   But of course, that was 25 years ago.  

I'm rooting for Stephen and the Bachelorette. 

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Mischa Barton was an open book and bringer of joy compared to this girl. She's not giving anything in terms of effort or personality or like she actually wants to learn to dance. 

I said when the cast list was released - I wonder if she's doing this show because she found herself a loophole to get out of house arrest. 

Would not surprise me, yeah. Which is pretty shitty for a whole host of reasons. 

2 minutes ago, Thalia said:

I'm rooting for Stephen and the Bachelorette. 

Seriously, I've never seen a second of any of the "Bachelor"/"Bachelorette" series, and yet this show somehow still manages to make me root for some of those contestants :p.

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I love how Carrie Ann didn't even say anything about Anna's dance.

Carrie Ann tried to but the music cut her off. Overall, she's right. I mean...Anna is on the show. She probably won't last long anyway and Ezra is doing the best he can.

Didn't she mostly scam the rich? She's not a good person and her actions led to people losing money and losing their jobs, which is horrible. But some of you are acting like she fully murdered people.

In the end, DwtS chose to give her a platform and you're all watching it.

I'm rooting for a few of the other contestants. Most people have already mentioned them. As for Reginald and Eric, they may have had injuries or other issues that prevented them from dancing to their fullest. I'm hoping they can improve.

Edited by Jal
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
5 minutes ago, Jal said:

Didn't she mostly scam the rich? She's not a good person and her actions led to people losing money and losing their jobs, which is horrible. But some of you are acting like she fully murdered people.

I know very little about her, other than she was convicted of fraud. And she wasn't the best dancer tonight.

• Like 2

The Olympians!

I liked both Ilona and Stephen. So nice, so accomplished, such hard workers. I hope they both stick around for a while.

The Pommel Horse Guy can do anything, learn anything.  His first dance was so high energy and fun and I expect he'll continue to give us great performances.

Ilona is not a natural dancer, but I like her spirit and want her to keep dancing for a good few weeks.

I hope ankle monitor shyster is gone next week. Awful from every angle.

• Like 8

I read the pay Anna gets from the show covers her fine so that's why she's doing the show. 

Not bad. Olympic guy, Disney/Pretty little liars lady, tall guy. lol I'm always for Sasha's partner, but I don't like that another Bachelor person is on there. Will that affect the voting from Bachelor fans? I've never watched so I don't know their stories. I know the Family Matters man has sitcom love like Barry Williams from Brady Bunch, but Reginald makes Barry look like Astaire. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

I really wanted Eric Roberts to do better than he did.  I've had teenage crush on him for years.  Unfortunately, my favourite film of his has become unwatchable due to the movement of time/culture/humour, but I sure watched it a lot before that happened (The CocaCola Kid).

I really like that they didn't let anyone go this week and they didn't use it as a surprise.   I really DON"T like that they're going to let 2 couples go next week.  Disney are cheapskates.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, DanielleBowden said:

She seems very unnatural and awkward in the group shots. I hope she’s gone soon. Socialite? Really. 

I was struck by how far apart Anna and Ezra stood when waiting for the judges remarks. All the other couples throw their arms around each other and stand close, but not these 2. Things must be tense. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
4 hours ago, DEL901 said:

He just always seems so nice…also hot, athletic and hard working.  

Regarding the group….the long haired guy….was on SYTYCD last season?

Yep, the long haired guy was on SYTYCD and he was really good!  Thinking he was from Ukraine and I might continue watching the show just for him.

I was shocked to hear that Eric Roberts was going to be a contestant because I've been a fan of his for ages.  I don't think he's going to last long as he seems to still have impairments from his accident.  He had a problem keeping up with his partner.

• Like 6

I haven't watched DWTS in a very long time, but wanted to catch a couple of them tonight.  I love "pommel horse guy" and hope he stays on for quite a while.  Great personality, and obviously is as perfectly fit as you can get.

That said, that Anna person (the "fashionista" !?) was really entirely bad.  (They even gave her a very drab costume.)  She showed zero personality and I don't think ever smiled.  I'm hoping for a very early buh-bye to her.  

• Like 6