Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E10: Inner Piece of My Mind

• Start Topic

The Gorgas take Donna to lunch, where Melissa expresses concern for her mom's mental health; Margaret comes clean to Dolores about what she told Jackie; Melissa hosts a fashion show for Envy;

Airs 7.14.2024

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

And the only interesting thing I noticed in the last couple of episodes was Jen Fessler's purple leather jacket at Teresa's Tulum party....

2 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

Was a reservation required for the empty restaurant?

Good question.

• Like 1

Does Margaret (and everybody else who has it) think that a top bun (or whatever you call it) is attractive? It seems it is a popular hair style recently. 

Danielle had a leopard print day bed, and gold/cream window treatments/coverings....

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
17 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Why would Melissa discuss her poor mother's mental health on tv?

Because that’s what she does. One season she made Antonia’s unhappiness at having to change schools (in furtherance of her brothers’ football careers) her story line. 

• Like 8
1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

Frank was going to propose in Costo Rico but couldn’t. That works out well since Costo Rico doesn’t exist.

Maybe he meant Costco.

• Like 1
  • LOL 20
1 hour ago, FlyingEgret said:

Theresa was mad at God because Joe went to jail?? Did Joe take the rap for God's mortgage fraud or something??? 

And not only that, but as Dolores said, “Theresa has forgiven God.” Huh? Granted, I got kicked out of CCD in 5th grade for questioning bible stories as creation myths…but shouldn’t it be the other way around?! Then again, Theresa’s big life coaching lesson over here was identify who is your family—and cut them out! Namaste bitches, indeed! Emphasis on the bitches, I guess.

• Like 5
  • Love 3
(edited)

"I feel like my mother has changed over the past year and a half."
Melissa, your mom is drunk. She's not depressed. She's forgetting things because she is blotto. Also, she's gone completely blind from the gin because she fawned over Fupa and called him "hot boy." 😬

Ugh, speaking of, Fupa smacking his fish lips and sucking the meatballs out of his clown teeth in the kitchen was absolutely disgusting. Vom.

I totally agree with Jen about the Envy fashion show being designs that are not Melissa's, but hopefully they showcased the actual designers at some point. They weren't great styles, but it could be worse - it could be Bougeeieee Kiddz. 🙄

Danielle is total trash. Perhaps she could have confronted Jen A during a sit-down regarding her blabbing on about their previous issue(s) like an adult instead of wiggling out the door like the primordial ooze she is.

Edited by lightninggirl
  • Like 10
4 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

I keep watching thinking something horrible might happen to trash bag Teresa.

Me too. She does look ill,  because  she's too thin, her extensions are too long, her lips are too full. When she had her live event  and then started  reading from her diary, I would have walked out! 

I nearly didn't  recognise Jen Aydin in her TH, she looked like an entirely different  person.

• Like 4

Melissa’s mom does seem more drunk this season. That was a filler scene and not a good one.
Poor Lolli!, she always seemed so sweet. 
It’s never easy to listen to Teresa speak. Nobody told her that Namaste Bitches might not be the best branding? 
This season is terrible. I keep waiting for it to get better and it never does. Danielle and Jenn Aydin should have been fired after their pointless fight.  At least have a sit down like Margaret and Dolores did. Danielle telling Jenn she looks like shit was so immature. No wonder her brother cut her off. Also she needs to quit putting her dad on the spot via Nate.  He probably needs a break from her and all the boujie kids crap.

• Like 8
12 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

It sure isn't the first time, in all the RH franchises, that a HW has walked into an empty establishment and said to the hostess "I have a reservation for...".

• Like 3
14 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

In the NY/NJ area you should always make reservations. You never know when a place will be crowded. You can't even really go by time of day anymore. I've been burned too many times not to have something on the books. It also helps the establishments too. I lived in DC for almost 20 years as well, and wouldn't think of going somewhere without a resy. YMMV

When Teresa started reading about what a high moral compass she has vs everyone else, that's when my eyes rolled back. Narcissists always think they are taking the higher ground. Also laughable that she had to forgive God for her going to prison for fraud. What planet does she exist on?

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
13 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Melissa's mother was giving me drunk Sonja Morgan vibes

She's a bit much

I know! I couldn't tell if she was hamming it up for the cameras or just drunk!  I know the Gorga's want their own show so maybe Mom was chewing the scenery to make their family seem interesting?

Teresa in one breath says, "Fambily is the most important thing but also cutting out people from your fambily is important because they bring you down." Which is it Teresa?

Is she still doing that Namaste Bitches podcast with that girl? Like who is she that Teresa just had to have a podcast with her? I remember Teresa talking shit about Jackie because she was a fan first, pot calling the kettle black?

Danielle's "you look like shit," comment made me laugh hard, sorry but I thought it was perfection. It's funny because it's true.

Marge and her telling everyone who didn't get a dress from Envy that Melissa gave them dresses...do we think they will have to give them back to Envy?

Jenn A. does not understand Melissa's fashion show because Melissa didn't create the fashions, has she never been to a Macy's fashion show or even the Poshe fashion show? It's not about who created the fashion but what is available at that particular store. Jenn sits there in what I am sure is a counterfeit Chanel sweater and talks trash about a fashion show.

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Talking about Donna's mental health on camera in a deserted restaurant is completely on brand for the Gorgas.

Danielle does not belong on this show and she's trying way too hard to prove otherwise. Every time they flash the front of their house I laugh. It's a standard, modest colonial in Sayreville (zillow value $700k). Not exactly aspirational. It makes Marge & Joe the plumber look elite by comparison. 

She's trying to be a good little soldier but throwing out an insult as you run out the door is utter weak sauce IMHO. 

Also loved that Jackie was quick to refute Marge's claim of benevolence. We've all seen the nasty comments, weaponizing Jackie's eating disorder/mental state, so I loved that was called her for it. Nice seeing Marge in defense (vs. attack) mode for once. 

• Like 7
40 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Danielle's "you look like shit," comment made me laugh hard, sorry but I thought it was perfection. It's funny because it's true.

Same here, I laughed out loud, the delivery was perfect.

• Like 5

I fast-forwarded through then Gorga lunch.  That was painful.  And Joe and her mom dancing at the fashion show was ridiculous.   Yuck . Stop trying to make Gorga happen. Marge is just a shit-stirrer.  She didn't need to say that about the Envy dresses. 

At the podcast, Danielle's comment was hysterical, but then the two of them couldn't let it go again.  I felt like Dolo could have done more there to shut them both down faster.  Teresa's reading was painful to listen to.

I hate to say it, but I'm ready for the season to be over and for them to just announce whatever they are going to do.

• Like 9
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I know! I couldn't tell if she was hamming it up for the cameras or just drunk!  I know the Gorga's want their own show so maybe Mom was chewing the scenery to make their family seem interesting?

Teresa in one breath says, "Fambily is the most important thing but also cutting out people from your fambily is important because they bring you down." Which is it Teresa?

Is she still doing that Namaste Bitches podcast with that girl? Like who is she that Teresa just had to have a podcast with her? I remember Teresa talking shit about Jackie because she was a fan first, pot calling the kettle black?

Marge and her telling everyone who didn't get a dress from Envy that Melissa gave them dresses...do we think they will have to give them back to Envy?

Jenn A. does not understand Melissa's fashion show because Melissa didn't create the fashions, has she never been to a Macy's fashion show or even the Poshe fashion show? It's not about who created the fashion but what is available at that particular store. Jenn sits there in what I am sure is a counterfeit Chanel sweater and talks trash about a fashion show.

I agree - I've been to shows for local boutiques featuring their clothing and accessories lots of times, although, most are more intimate than what appeared to be a decent sized crowd for this.  

At least Melissa had "fashions"....I had flashbacks to the first "She by Sheree" (RHOA) fashion show, with that guy Dwight (?) commenting "whoever heard of a fashion show with no fashions?"  🤣

What I didn't understand was why she (or production) chose that venue.  The venue, The Gramercy at Lakeside Manor, is located in Hazlet, NJ, which is near Sandy Hook beach, in Monmouth County (I've been there many, many times for various events).  Melissa's current NJ Envy store is in Ridgewood, NJ, which is at least an hour away from Hazlet, with no traffic.  Just didn't make any sense.

Marge, crowing over the fact that "Melissa sent them all outfits" was just a shady comment to further show Jackie that she's a level up from Jackie in the NJ Housewife food chain - almost like saying "Melissa ONLY sent the outfits to those who matter to her" - more mean girl bs from Marge.  Marge knows that Jackie is/has been upset about her demotion to "friend of" status, and was definitely feeding into Jackie's insecurities.

I, too, laughed at Danielle's exit line to Jenn A.  One, I agreed with Danielle, and two, it was a perfect delivery and exit.  She said what she wanted, and walked out, not giving Jenn A. a chance to "pop her" (Jenn A. trying to look all bad-ass with that comment and punching her hand - she reminded me of Danielle Staub's "bodyguard/wiseguy wannabe" - Danny Provolone or whatever his name was.)

I didn't think that the other comments Danielle made needed to be said - that was just petty argument starting crap that wasn't necessary.  I'm not really a big fan of Danielle's this season - she's trying too hard, imo.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
10 hours ago, dancingdreamer said:

Me too. She does look ill,  because  she's too thin, her extensions are too long, her lips are too full. When she had her live event  and then started  reading from her diary, I would have walked out! 

I nearly didn't  recognise Jen Aydin in her TH, she looked like an entirely different  person.

At first, I thought that Teresa looks unwell and too thin, but then, I started remembering what she looked like back when the show first started (before the breast implants, prison yoga and then the crazy body building competition training).  

When the show first started, Teresa was naturally super thin.  She really didn't have much of a curvy shape.  After the breast implants, she looked more curvy, but not much-she had some extra weight for a bit due to the birth of Audrianna.

When she came out of prison, she was super sculpted because she took up yoga while in prison, and kept it up after.  

When she got into the body-building thing, she was building up muscle all over, and was really defined.  

I think she's not doing those kind of workouts anymore, so she's reverting back to her original body shape.

I do agree, however, that she looks thinner because of the distorted lip fillers, the possible removal of buccal fat in her cheeks and the overdone hair extensions.  It's a shame, because, with the exception of the low hairline, I thought that the "original" Teresa was a very pretty woman.

• Like 4

At first, I thought that Teresa looks unwell and too thin, but then, I started remembering what she looked like back when the show first started

Don't forget, she always had that bow legged walk. Maybe Juicy was the real Tarzan after all?

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 2
10 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

I totally agree with Jen about the Envy fashion show being designs that are not Melissa's, but hopefully they showcased the actual designers at some point. They weren't great styles, but it could be worse - it could be Bougeeieee Kiddz. 🙄

It's not unusual for small boutiques to host fashion shows to show off the various designers they carry. Usually, they have small lines and designers that may not be as well known and that's a traditional way to showcase their brands. I've been to tons of these types of shows at women's events, but it just goes to show that Jen - with no actual experience doing anything - will take any opportunity to minimize the business activities of her co-stars. While Envy may not be the Gap, it's been open and running for a while and for Jen to pretend like any idiot can keep a small business running for 5+ years really is downplaying Melissa's efforts.

• Like 9
1 hour ago, Rlb8031 said:

It's not unusual for small boutiques to host fashion shows to show off the various designers they carry. Usually, they have small lines and designers that may not be as well known and that's a traditional way to showcase their brands. I've been to tons of these types of shows at women's events, but it just goes to show that Jen - with no actual experience doing anything - will take any opportunity to minimize the business activities of her co-stars. While Envy may not be the Gap, it's been open and running for a while and for Jen to pretend like any idiot can keep a small business running for 5+ years really is downplaying Melissa's efforts.

I modelled for a few smaller  stores, it was a good way to draw more customers  in. They chose all shapes and sizes, because  that's what the carried.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, njbchlover said:

,I, too, laughed at Danielle's exit line to Jenn A.  One, I agreed with Danielle, and two, it was a perfect delivery and exit.  She said what she wanted, and walked out, not giving Jenn A. a chance to "pop her" (Jenn A. trying to look all bad-ass with that comment and punching her hand - she reminded me of Danielle Staub's "bodyguard/wiseguy wannabe" - Danny Provolone or whatever his name was.)

I did as well .Jenn A was certainly triggered.

I really like Danielle husband, Nate, he's the guy you'd want to have your back,  and he has hers.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, dancingdreamer said:

I really like Danielle husband, Nate, he's the guy you'd want to have your back,  and he has hers.

But she said nobody every has her back.  It makes me wonder that she is constantly in the wrong so why back her if she is wrong in any situation.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

Of course in Jenn's retelling of the story, she was walking away from Danielle during their argument 🙄

Of course, it was God's fault that Joe and Teresa went to prison 🙄

• Like 4
7 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

It sure isn't the first time, in all the RH franchises, that a HW has walked into an empty establishment and said to the hostess "I have a reservation for...".

Instead of - I’m with the camera crew

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)
19 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

Theresa was mad at God because Joe went to jail?? Did Joe take the rap for God's mortgage fraud or something??? 

I thought she said she was mad at God because she went to jail, which is no better. She takes no accountability for her actions. And the super straight black hair is not flattering! I know she screwed up her face, but if her hair looked better, it might offset it a little. Gee, how benevolent of Teresa to have forgiven God. I'm sure he is grateful.  

The podcast seemed lame, and the idea of having a studio audience for a podcast is stupid to me as it's the new radio. 

I like hearing Jennifer imitate Danielle more than I like actually hearing Danielle. I fast-forwarded through her kid stuff. Please make it stop. 

Can someone get these women decent hair extensions or better yet, can they just get rid of them and try their natural hair? The tight bun on Margaret ages her.. or maybe it's her thin face. I don't know. 

It was a little weird to see Melissa on the stage with the models when she didn't design a single article of clothing. Understand it's her boutique, but isn't it usually the designer who comes out with the models at the end? 

Overall, boring episode. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, dancingdreamer said:

Does he even work? He always seems to be home.

6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I think Jen A. has become the most unlikable woman on the show...as well as a bully and mean girl. Great role modeling for her daughters one of whom was bullied in school a few seasons ago. She just spouts stuff off to either troll or instigate. Teresa calling Melissa stuff last night showed what petty person she is...she just can't STFU. 

• Like 9
(edited)
20 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Theresa’s big life coaching lesson over here was identify who is your family—and cut them out!

I'm glad I'm not the only one that heard her say that!

I'll have to go back and watch to see if there was editing, but to me it sounded like she was talking about how important family is to her, and that you should identify who your family is and cut them out of your life because they're toxic. It made no sense, but it's Teresa, so...

eta: I do have a handful of friends that are closer and more "family" than my actual siblings, and I get the point about cutting toxicity out of your life even if they're family. I can only assume that's what she meant - I am not fluent in Teresa-ese

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Like 4
  • LOL 4
2 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

Does he even work? He always seems to be home.

No idea. I guess about as much as Louieee does.

4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

But she said nobody every has her back.  It makes me wonder that she is constantly in the wrong so why back her if she is wrong in any situation.

I don't  she meant her husband,  but that's just my take.

• Like 2
18 hours ago, dancingdreamer said:

Did everyone else notice that her diary entry was written in huge letters? Like it was written for someone who needs readers but doesn't want to wear them in public. Which is how I always write my diary entries.

9 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I think with Melissa's mom it was a little bit of both. A little tipsy and also hamming it up. BTW, did we know that she remarried after Melissa's dad died? I seriously don't remember Melissa ever mentioning a step father but maybe it was a long time ago and I forgot.

Namaste Bitches is no more. I never listened to it (I'd only last about 5 minutes of listening to Teresa's voice before I ripped off my own ears) but I read that Teresa and that Melissa (her podcast cohost) had a major falling out and that not only did the podcast end, all of the episodes of it were pulled from every platform it was on.  I think it had to do with an altercation between the cohost and Louie at BravoCon.

Marge definitely made that comment to Jackie to get under her skin. I used to not mind Marge but I'm getting to can't stand her territory. The whiny voice and teeth that are 12 sizes too big for her mouth are really starting to grate on my nerves.

8 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I agree - I've been to shows for local boutiques featuring their clothing and accessories lots of times, although, most are more intimate than what appeared to be a decent sized crowd for this.  

At least Melissa had "fashions"....I had flashbacks to the first "She by Sheree" (RHOA) fashion show, with that guy Dwight (?) commenting "whoever heard of a fashion show with no fashions?"  🤣

What I didn't understand was why she (or production) chose that venue.  The venue, The Gramercy at Lakeside Manor, is located in Hazlet, NJ, which is near Sandy Hook beach, in Monmouth County (I've been there many, many times for various events).  Melissa's current NJ Envy store is in Ridgewood, NJ, which is at least an hour away from Hazlet, with no traffic.  Just didn't make any sense.

Marge, crowing over the fact that "Melissa sent them all outfits" was just a shady comment to further show Jackie that she's a level up from Jackie in the NJ Housewife food chain - almost like saying "Melissa ONLY sent the outfits to those who matter to her" - more mean girl bs from Marge.  Marge knows that Jackie is/has been upset about her demotion to "friend of" status, and was definitely feeding into Jackie's insecurities.

I, too, laughed at Danielle's exit line to Jenn A.  One, I agreed with Danielle, and two, it was a perfect delivery and exit.  She said what she wanted, and walked out, not giving Jenn A. a chance to "pop her" (Jenn A. trying to look all bad-ass with that comment and punching her hand - she reminded me of Danielle Staub's "bodyguard/wiseguy wannabe" - Danny Provolone or whatever his name was.)

I didn't think that the other comments Danielle made needed to be said - that was just petty argument starting crap that wasn't necessary.  I'm not really a big fan of Danielle's this season - she's trying too hard, imo.

My guess is that the location for the fashion show was chosen because it was a freebie in return for the exposure on the show and they allowed filming. With the number of physical fights that break out on that show I don't think I'd want to allow RHONJ to film at my establishment.

6 hours ago, Palimelon said:

Is it really though?

Yes, I think so. Don't get me wrong, I don't think Melissa is the sole owner of Envy, even now that the original owner/business partner is gone. Not sure if Melissa even has any actual ownership or if it's just some kind of licensing deal where she's paid for the use of her name and her promoting the stores on the show and social media and someone is an investor who is managing the business side behind the scenes. But whatever the deal is it seems to be a successful partnership and business. I don't think the original store would still be around all of these years later and that there would have been a second store if it was all smoke and mirrors for the show (like the pizza place the Gorga's "owned" with Teresa). It would interesting to figure out who the partner is. Wouldn't it be hilarious if it's Kim D from Posche???

4 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

I thought she said she was mad at God because she went to jail, which is no better. She takes no accountability for her actions. And the super straight black hair is not flattering! I know she screwed up her face, but if her hair looked better, it might offset it a little. Gee, how benevolent of Teresa to have forgiven God. I'm sure he is grateful.  

The podcast seemed lame, and the idea of having a studio audience for a podcast is stupid to me as it's the new radio. 

I like hearing Jennifer imitate Danielle more than I like actually hearing Danielle. I fast-forwarded through her kid stuff. Please make it stop. 

Can someone get these women decent hair extensions or better yet, can they just get rid of them and try their natural hair? The tight bun on Margaret ages her.. or maybe it's her thin face. I don't know. 

It was a little weird to see Melissa on the stage with the models when she didn't design a single article of clothing. Understand it's her boutique, but isn't it usually the designer who comes out with the models at the end? 

Overall, boring episode.

Yep, so far Teresa has blamed Caroline Manzo, the Gorga's, Joe Giudice, and now God for putting her in jail. Wonder who will be next on the list?

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
12 minutes ago, ww92 said:

Yep, so far Teresa has blamed Caroline Manzo, the Gorga's, Joe Giudice, and now God for putting her in jail. Wonder who will be next on the list?

I’m curious to see where she goes next - hard to top God,

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10
24 minutes ago, ww92 said:

Namaste Bitches is no more. I never listened to it (I'd only last about 5 minutes of listening to Teresa's voice before I ripped off my own ears) but I read that Teresa and that Melissa (her podcast cohost) had a major falling out and that not only did the podcast end, all of the episodes of it were pulled from every platform it was on.  I think it had to do with an altercation between the cohost and Louie at BravoCon.

Well, now I want co-host Melissa on next season!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Not sure if Melissa even has any actual ownership or if it's just some kind of licensing deal where she's paid for the use of her name and her promoting the stores on the show and social media and someone is an investor who is managing the business side behind the scenes.

Oh, I'm not disputing Envy being somewhat successful, I just think it's success is in spite of Melissa's involvement.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Satan?

11 hours ago, ww92 said:

I think it had to do with an altercation between the cohost and Louie at BravoCon.

I thought it was that inane squealing she did when she saw the banner at the venue, that would have been enough for me to say I am out! OMG that squealing!

• LOL 2
18 hours ago, ww92 said:

The June 21 episode of the All About the Real Housewives podcast title "The Real Reason Teresa Giudice Ended Namaste B$tches" gives a breakdown offering an alternative version of events.  Who knows where the truth really lies.

• Like 2
18 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Well, the good news for Teresa is that since she practices yoga, there are thousands more Gods open to her to blame! 

• LOL 10

Oh my God we can spend a whole episode watching her trying to pronounce the names of Hindu gods.

"No, Teresa, it's pronounced Sheeva, not Shiv-va. And Ganesh is Ga-nesh, not Gay-nesh".

"Ok, I know dat one! Dat's the elephant one, like Dumbo!"

• LOL 8
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Palimelon said:

Oh my God we can spend a whole episode watching her trying to pronounce the names of Hindu gods.

"No, Teresa, it's pronounced Sheeva, not Shiv-va. And Ganesh is Ga-nesh, not Gay-nesh".

"Ok, I know dat one! Dat's the elephant one, like Dumbo!"

I want production to make a video and loop together all the words she has messed up pronouncing, it could be our parting gift when this ship sinks.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
On 7/15/2024 at 10:56 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

It truly was the delivery, wasn't it?  Let me be clear, I think this was a trashy, inexcusable thing to say.  But it was also FUNNY.  The way she said it, like YES, it was an insult, but she was also dead serious.  I swear, it sounded like she was disappointed in Jenn. I almost feel like if Danielle had liked what Jenn was wearing, she would have said, "cute dress, tho" on the way out!  I don't like Danielle as a person, but she's completely growing on me as HW.  And fwiw, I also feel Jenn is a terrible person but great on my tv.  It's a real shame (to me) that's there's no likelihood of them both being asked back.

• Like 7