Type keyword(s) to search

Except Chelsea (and Cole)

SodaPop
  • Start Topic

47 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Naw......Botox on the regular though. My daughter started that crap in her early 20's and I don't get it.  Chelsea has matured her look well..

She has a completely different chin and jawline now. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, CofCinci said:

She has a completely different chin and jawline now. 

She also lost weight and matured in the face. She was very young (almost 19) when the series started. As someone who still looks like they are 13 in the face I’m jealous. Lol. 

• Love 12
(edited)

I also think that Chelsea just radiates happiness now.  Her eyes smile.  Her smile is big and real.  It's not forced or uncomfortable.

She isn't at home pining for Adam and taking his verbal/emotional abuse when he comes around because she's sooo into him.  Chelsea has become her own woman.  She knows who she is now...and it sure as heck isn't Adam's doormat.  

Chelsea is happy and healthy.  It shows in her eyes and smile.  She has more confidence now that she isn't determining her value based on how Adam treats her. (And yes, she has lost weight, her face has thinned out, and her style has come a long way.)  Chelsea is a beautiful girl but I think for so long she didn't see how beautiful she is (inside & out).  Now she's grown up, matured, realized her worth isn't based on douchey Adam, and she's living her best life...and it shows. Good for you, Chelsea! 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 21
(edited)
16 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Plastic surgery?

She lost weight and gets botox and fillers.

Regarding the makeup debate, Chelsea has darker features which is why she can carry a more dramatic look better than Leah. Leah isn't a bad looking girl, but as a fair skinned, blue eyed blonde, the heavy black eyeliner and lashes are way too harsh and make her look brittle. She needs to soften it up with shades of taupe or brown.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 14
(edited)
On 5/2/2018 at 10:28 AM, druzy said:

I want that face as my avatar! I wonder if I can photoshop his little hand holding the coffee cup? :-)

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 11
On 4/28/2018 at 10:06 PM, druzy said:

It's been driving me nuts for all the years I've been watching, trying to figure out who Chelsea's mom reminds me of. I finally figured it out. It's Dustin Hoffman in the movie Tootsie when he's dressed up as Dorothy.

• Love 22
9 hours ago, happykitteh said:

It's been driving me nuts for all the years I've been watching, trying to figure out who Chelsea's mom reminds me of. I finally figured it out. It's Dustin Hoffman in the movie Tootsie when he's dressed up as Dorothy.

YES!!! 100% correct.

• Love 8
On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 10:32 AM, DangerousMinds said:

Seriously, they are both BAD. WTF?

This is what's in now.  Thick, microbladed brows.   I prefer that to the super thin, drawn in ones, personally.   Chelsea has always had way too heavy a hand when it comes to make-up, but damn if I don't want to take shadow lessons from her.  I can never get my eyeshadow to look that smooth on my lid.

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 8:58 AM, ghoulina said:

As someone who likes to play with eye makeup, I generally like Chelsea's. I know that's an unpopular opinion. But even though it can be a bit heavy at times, I think she's gotten better about that. I also think her style fits her and she's pretty talented at it. When up close, it can be a bit jarring....but when you take in her full look (as in that picture with Mary), it looks fine. She keeps a nude lip, so I think it balances out. 

You should see how much I wipe off onto my makeup wipes at night! But it's fun and it makes me happy! (I think she could usually tone down the bronzer, though.) 

LOVE Watson at the aquarium. He is giving those fish some major side-eye! 

I love make-up too.  I love watching eye make-up tutorials on YouTube and trying to recreate the looks.  No matter how hard I try, I can never get it blended like some of those women!  They're really talented.  Make-up truly is an art.  I'm just happy Chelsea finally moved on from the oompa loompa orange face.

• Love 8
(edited)
On 5/5/2018 at 6:35 PM, druzy said:

I generally think Cole is a good looking guy (although he's not exactly my "type," per se), but ya'll....this pic of him has me feeling ALL THE FEELINGS about Daddy Cole. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 11
33 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I generally think Cole is a good looking guy, but ya'll....this pic of him has me feeling ALL THE FEELINGS about Daddy Cole. 

Yes it's a good picture of him and as an added plus you can't hear him talking high pitched baby talk. That always puts a damper on any feelings for him. Ewww. 

• Love 7
(edited)
3 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Well he looks better. For HIM! I wonder if this is considered supervised visits?

9B63DAA0-30EB-4FE0-A0B6-DAD49D30572D.jpeg

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 6

I don't think he looks good at all. I think he looks a lot thinner than normal. Probably off the roids and on the meth. His eyes look glazed; that's not a real smile.

WHY isn't this dude locked up somewhere????

• Love 10

What a little cutie! And good for Chelsea and Cole for having Watson's chest buckle in the right place. It drive me crazy to see people who put it on the kids stomach. That's going to smash their little organs if you're in an accident!

• Love 10