Type keyword(s) to search

Except Chelsea (and Cole)

SodaPop
  • Start Topic

Please also let this mean that Jenelle's publicist can't get a return call for those baby pictures unless they're at a bargain price. "US Weekly turned us down, People said no, TV Guide told me 'maybe on her next one, it won't be that long, right?'. That's the bad news. Good news, though, the CostCo circular will give us $1000 provided you appear in a diaper coupon..." Meanwhile Chelsea's getting a portable storage unit full of companies throwing products at her, and her baby has his own spread in three magazines, a fully stocked college fund from the picture price, and the four of them appear on the cover of Time. 

• Love 8
43 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

I can't wait to see how many times Jenelle compares the reactions to her baby to Chelsea's. It will be A LOT. 

I was thinking the same thing. Hahaha

Three weeks early isn't that early. My understanding from when we had kids, eight years ago now, was that anything above 35 weeks is considered full term. Pinpointing the due date is to say the least an inexact science. It basically depends on when the woman says she missed her last period, and the day you're at the doctor's office. 

• Love 4

Aubree was fairly early.  I don't remember how early but she did the walk for March of Dimes and talked about it.  They were probably prepared for this one to be early, too.  I can't imagine Chelsea would post anything if all was not well with them.  I'm happy for them!  I also feel a little sad it's a day after Jenelle's daughter, though.  Because yeah, the comparisons will be constant.

• Love 3
51 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Three weeks early isn't that early. My understanding from when we had kids, eight years ago now, was that anything above 35 weeks is considered full term. Pinpointing the due date is to say the least an inexact science. It basically depends on when the woman says she missed her last period, and the day you're at the doctor's office. 

Yeah I know it's full term, I guess because I went late I just always feel a second of worry when I hear about people going early.  I was so miserable at the end and I so badly just wanted to be done being pregnant so I guess three weeks just feels like an eternity to me.

• Love 1

Awww, I think that's a fine name. Easy to spell, easy to pronounce. A bit different, but not totally off the wall. 

He looks absolutely adorable! Congrats to them, I hope mom and baby are doing okay. 

• Love 19

Beautiful baby, ugh on the name. Watson is the kid who wears blazers to school and has crustless sandwiches in his lunch box. If they wanted a "W" name, I think Wyatt Cole would've sounded much cooler, unless Watson is Cole's formal first name and baby is a Jr.

• Love 7
46 minutes ago, GleamingMist said:

Chelsea got an article on people.com

http://people.com/tv/chelsea-houska-gives-birth-boy-teen-mom/

Didn't see anything about Janelle's baby there yesterday, Janelle must be livid.

This article was updated at 10:10 EST this morning.  Looks to me like that deal was inked with the pregnancy anouncement and just waiting for the baby pictures.  No doubt Jenelle is pissed and whiney.  She was fishing with her no face baby photos and if there was any nibble, which I doubt, it's surely gone this morning.  Jenelle and Adam should hang out so they can compare their "it's not fair!" notes.  Like Chelsea is intentionally making their lives look miserable, just by living hers.

• Love 12
27 minutes ago, ChocolateAddict said:

If this show continues, I'm praying that Jenelle's segments are directly followed by Chelsea's. 

Chelsea - when Cole came to take Watson and I home from the hospital, he had the carseat that we bought a little while ago to be prepared.  When I got home he had made a home cooked meal and Aubree was ready with a sign.  He's currently singing nursery rhymes to the new baby with Aubree in between bringing me lemon water and crackers. 

Jenelle - we were partway through shopping for a crib when the baby came.  The problem was, David forgot to bring the Instagram worthy baby's first outfit that I had picked out so we got into a screaming match in the hospital.  He was still angry when we took the baby home and hasn't set up the change table.  My mum had to tell Jace because I forgot that he existed.  It's really hard having a toddler and baby so I'm planning on leaving Kaiser with the lady that works at the baby store because I'm assuming she has the "essentials". 

On the non-snarky side, it's good to know that mom and baby are well (I'm assuming anyway).  Chelsea is a sweet girl and the baby will no doubt have a happy home.  It's a shame that we can't say the same for Ensley. 

This is GOLD! You win the interwebs today!

• Love 6

I agree that Watson is a really bulky name. I also don't think Aubree and Watson go together or flow at all. I keep thinking of Watto from Star Wars. ? I feel like I've ragged on Chelsea a lot lately, so I wish I liked the name! I am, however, soooo happy that the baby is here, he's cute, and I'm thrilled for this family during this exciting time. 

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, MissMel said:

Oh, I love that!  I need to know where to order.  It would make a cute gift for a new little person I know coming in a few months.

I wish I had thought of this when I had my daughter.  It's cute!  

IMG_9629.PNG

• Love 16

It looks like this blanket, but $48 is a little pricey for me. https://www.etsy.com/listing/175419459/personalized-baby-blanket-custom-baby?ref=market

Etsy has a lot of them though. We got several as gifts when Baby Bird was born. https://www.etsy.com/market/baby_name_blanket

Edited to add: Cole looks like such a proud, happy daddy in that photo. Breaks my heart thinking that Ensley will never have someone love her with that all-consuming ferocity that good daddies have.

Edited by Birdee
  • Love 18
9 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

It's 37 weeks now, but yeah, she'd generally be considered full term.  I remember her mentioning Aubree was early too.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, ChocolateAddict said:

If this show continues, I'm praying that Jenelle's segments are directly followed by Chelsea's. 

Chelsea - when Cole came to take Watson and I home from the hospital, he had the carseat that we bought a little while ago to be prepared.  When I got home he had made a home cooked meal and Aubree was ready with a sign.  He's currently singing nursery rhymes to the new baby with Aubree in between bringing me lemon water and crackers. 

Jenelle - we were partway through shopping for a crib when the baby came.  The problem was, David forgot to bring the Instagram worthy baby's first outfit that I had picked out so we got into a screaming match in the hospital.  He was still angry when we took the baby home and hasn't set up the change table.  My mum had to tell Jace because I forgot that he existed.  It's really hard having a toddler and baby so I'm planning on leaving Kaiser with the lady that works at the baby store because I'm assuming she has the "essentials". 

On the non-snarky side, it's good to know that mom and baby are well (I'm assuming anyway).  Chelsea is a sweet girl and the baby will no doubt have a happy home.  It's a shame that we can't say the same for Ensley. 

This is the best thing I've read all day.  :D

• Love 3

I finally watched today. I hadn't watched any of the new season yet, I've just been reading here. I swear Victoria is higher than a kite both times she was on my TV and she did say 'pastport'. She'd better keep an eye on her hillbilly husband. It seems if any guy spends time alone with Leah, they wind up banging her. Wouldn't it just be fitting for the family dynamic for Leah to get knocked up by her sister's husband? I can totally see it happening. Leah would blame it on Corey and Germy for stressing her out.

• Love 14

I had a feeling Chelsea would deliver early. Aubree was 5 weeks early. Both my kids popped out with 7 weeks to go. 
Also, Watson is my mother's maiden name and I think it's yuk. lol. For some reason, I thought Chelsea would name him Ashton.
Yeah, I'm really not digging that name at all.

• Love 3
On 1/25/2017 at 8:40 AM, poopchute said:

I hope mom and baby are okay...wasn't she not due until Valentine's Day?

All three of my kids were 36+4 and as long as it's after 35 weeks baby will do great.

• Love 1

Its funny how the births of two babies can bring such different reactions.  I smile when I think of Chelsea and her new baby and her sweet little family. I cringe and want to cry when I think of Jenelle's baby and the terrible place she's been brought to.  

I don't know Chelsea of course but I feel so proud of her and I'm so happy for her that she has such a great man and she has the family she's always wanted so badly. 

• Love 18
On 1/28/2017 at 6:57 PM, GreatKazu said:

The sweetest thread ever.

Because Chelsea is the only one out of any of the Teen Moms who could be called sweet.  I can't think of one other girl who is anything close to being sweet.  

• Love 7
On 1/28/2017 at 11:11 PM, Maharincess said:

Its funny how the births of two babies can bring such different reactions.  I smile when I think of Chelsea and her new baby and her sweet little family. I cringe and want to cry when I think of Jenelle's baby and the terrible place she's been brought to.  

I don't know Chelsea of course but I feel so proud of her and I'm so happy for her that she has such a great man and she has the family she's always wanted so badly. 

I know what you mean. I am currently dealing with some children who came from an abusive home. My heart breaks at what they had to endure for years at the hand of their father, who is now in jail. I just know Watson will be loved and cared for by people who are in a healthy relationship. Chelsea doesn't have a mean bone in her body. Watching her sit there eating a peanut butter sandwich with her child was the sweetest moment thus far and beats anything from TMOG.  Maci, Amber, Jenelle, Leah, and Kail would buy their kids fast food if they took their kid out to the park. Chelsea makes a home made sandwich. The tenderness between mother and daughter just makes me feel good about the overall love in that home. I don't get that same vibe from the home that houses Isaac, Lincoln, the Triple A's, Jace, The Roll, and now End Table.

• Love 15