Type keyword(s) to search

S28:E10: The Women Tell All

• Start Topic

(edited)

Wow, Juan Pablo’s daughter is old enough to compete on American Idol! I feel so old!!!

credit to Joey for being an awesome enough Bachelor to make me forget the Sydney Maria drama. Or again maybe I’m just old lol. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 6
  • LOL 2

I have never liked Tell All episodes, I usually cringe, but I’m absolutely loving this even though it’s all drama. Making popcorn in the break. Wow, Leah saying they’re Gaslighting her when she did it during the show although she wasn’t the only culprit. 

• Like 8
(edited)

And…the truth comes out. Sydney seems to be being awful quiet. I’m surprised they’re all ganging up on Lea. She must have been horrible off camera 

kindnof wish Maria would take the higher ground like it looked like she did during while competition

OMG!!!! What is Sydney wearing?!?  Does she think she’s the star of a rock concert?  It’s cute, but NOT for this show

Edited by Riplet68
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Riplet68 said:

And…the truth comes out. Sydney seems to be being awful quiet. I’m surprised they’re all ganging up on Lea. She must have been horrible off camera 

kindnof wish Maria would take the higher ground like it looked like she did during while competonf

Looks like Maria just gave her a hug.  

• Like 2
Just now, dizzyd said:

I have never liked Tell All episodes, I usually cringe, but I’m absolutely loving this even though it’s all drama. Making popcorn in the break. Wow, Leah saying they’re Gaslighting her when she did it during the show although she wasn’t the only culprit. 

Leah saying she feels gaslit while being the gaslighter insisting Maria said FU while it was the cake thrower who said it. And now she’s crying backstage—and they’re hugging?! Now I feel gaslit! 

• LOL 9

What is this, the Maria show? STFU

She never bothered me much on the show, but her constant interruptions tonight are beyond annoying. 

I sure hope she's not the next Bachelorette.

• Like 17

To be fair, Maria is shutting down Jess talking right now—multiple timesBut, wow, everyone is strongly either pro-Maria or anti-Maria. I can’t even recall a season where there was a dynamic like this. There might be one villain who happens to have a couple of cronies, with accusations thrown around. But I can’t recall ever seeing something like this in which the entire cast is heated and split fairly evenly. These people are activated. 

• Like 8
Just now, dizzyd said:

What, Jesse couldn’t help Lexi find her person? I’d rather her than potentially Daisy.

I think they’re setting up Maria, planting all of those Maria fan signs and the cheering. Give me someone bland and pretty like Lexi or Daisy, and let the contestants shine (or implode). I can’t handle any more Maria. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
Just now, dizzyd said:

Jenn made the fatal flaw of not appreciating the personalized drone show. 

Completely unforgivable. I would have walked her out right then and there.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4

Sydney said exactly the right thing and she looks like she gained back some much needed weight.  

the only thing I don’t like about Maria is the way she holds herself in pretty much every picture I’ve seen.  Back arched, butt out, head tilted, fishy lips, drink held high

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
(edited)

A whole hour left. Are we going to get the penultimate RC in addition to Kelsey’s note? The note was a bunch of nothing! What an unfair tease. I’m let down. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 6

Maria's an uncontrolled mess in many ways, but I still really like her. Some people wear their heart on their sleeve. She wears all of herself right on the surface all the time.  

• Like 16
  • Applause 3

Oh, Jesus, Kelsey! Why not just write that you’re thinking about him and can’t wait to see him again. This poor man looked absolutely terrified and heartbroken.

• Like 13

That was a valiant attempt by the producers to inject some drama into Joey's choice, but I'll eat my hat if it's not Kelsey in the end.

• Like 10
Just now, JenE4 said:

Oh, Jesus, Kelsey! Why not just write that you’re thinking about him and can’t wait to see him again. This poor man looked absolutely terrified and heartbroken.

Probably because some idiot producer manipulation or blame Leslie for creating all the doubts. 

• Like 7

Whatever producer told Kelsey to write “we need to talk” so she can get an extra few minutes to see him probably got a bonus. She couldn’t be that dense about how he would take that, right? Conversely, genius move for a producer to come up with.

• Like 6

Wth! I don’t read much SM so didn’t know Rachel was getting this rubbish. I love how easy, respectful and not awkward Joey is with Rachel and I expect he will be the same with others. I applaud his personality.

• Like 20
  • Love 2

What Rachel and her family have been through is so disgusting and so sad. She's one of the nicest women from this season and it makes me sick that racist shits have tried to bring her down.

• Like 10
  • Angry 1
  • Applause 8
2 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

Rachel has been nothing but lovely on this show. What kind of hateful degenerate do you have to be to send her hateful and racist messages? What is wrong with people?

I don’t get it either.  The show has always had women of different backgrounds.  I don’t see why she would be targeted at all.

• Like 9
Just now, alexa said:

I don’t get it either.  The show has always had women of different backgrounds.  I don’t see why she would be targeted at all.

She got the rose and Maria was sent home. This studio audience went wild for Maria. I wouldn’t be surprised if she has rabid fans who attack others. Maria even acknowledged online hate toward Sydney and Leah, apparently in “defending Maria’s honor.” The racism though?!? Damn.

• Like 8
Just now, JenE4 said:

She got the rose and Maria was sent home. This studio audience went wild for Maria. I wouldn’t be surprised if she has rabid fans who attack others. Maria even acknowledged online hate toward Sydney and Leah, apparently in “defending Maria’s honor.” The racism though?!? Damn.

I disagree. I have always liked Maria but I've also always liked Rachel. I think there are a lot of racists out there who have been encouraged in recent years to be loud with their inhumanity, and Rachel and her family are the latest victims of these low-life haters.

• Like 14
  • Applause 3
29 minutes ago, WatcherUp2 said:

What Rachel and her family have been through is so disgusting and so sad. She's one of the nicest women from this season and it makes me sick that racist shits have tried to bring her down.

So sad.  She seems like such a nice person.

• Like 10
4 hours ago, funnygirl said:

If Maria's not the Bachelorette, the producers seriously misjudged the situation. The applause she got at WTA was pretty insane. 

They will ALWAYS pass on making someone interesting the Bachelorette. That's as true of Maria as it was with Ariel.  At least they get partial credit with Gabby.

I think our next Bachelorette is still in the show at this point.

• Like 5
5 hours ago, funnygirl said:

If Maria's not the Bachelorette, the producers seriously misjudged the situation. The applause she got at WTA was pretty insane. 

You know it wouldn’t be boring. I do wonder if they would pass on her as people seem to love her or hate her.

I would love to see her as the bachelorette and 

• Like 2

Maria is just the kind of trainwreck season The Bachelorette needs.

There will be drama, probably multiple ambulance visits for ever increasing ridiculous reasons, and so much crying one of the reasons for the ambulance visit is guaranteed to be for dehydration.

It would be epic and therefore they will pick Daisy.

• LOL 12
22 minutes ago, bosawks said:

Maria is just the kind of trainwreck season The Bachelorette needs.

There will be drama, probably multiple ambulance visits for ever increasing ridiculous reasons, and so much crying one of the reasons for the ambulance visit is guaranteed to be for dehydration.

It would be epic and therefore they will pick Daisy.

Not from Maria, she of the tearless ~crying. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5

Maria will be Paradise gold. 

She kept interrupting Jess, while Jess was trying to say how much Maria interrupts her. 
  I couldn’t take her a whole season. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Oh, Maria. Constantly interrupting Jess while she was saying just how much you interrupt was absolute gold. I'm not sure I'd want her as Bachelorette because I feel like producers always go for the "sweetheart" or "broken-hearted but ready to find love" tropes for the lead and she just seems like more of a Bachelor in Paradise type to me.

I'm always a bit cynical when the season villain(s) have a sudden change of heart and are super apologetic after seeing their bad behavior played back because it sometimes seems disingenuous to me, but Sydney/Lea were kinda tame compared to villains past so if they're now cool with Maria, whatevs.

Rachel is a sweetheart, seeing her cry over the hate she's gotten was so sad. And honestly, the producers are so evil. Having Jesse feign shock and be like "Oh, it's been tough after the show? How so???" knowing full well what she went through is damn sadistic, but that's the Bachelor for you. 

• Like 8
14 hours ago, WatcherUp2 said:

It is sickening! I wish I could say I'm surprised but, sadly, I'm not. This type of behavior is a cancer destroying everything now. We can't even enjoy the escape of TV without it.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

This is probably one of the most fun Women Tell All episodes they have had in ages, everyone just seems so nice and normal. Even villains Sydney and Lea turned around pretty quickly, even when they came in hot with the ridiculous "I was being gaslighted!" nonsense. By villain standards, they were really pretty tame. Its also pretty noticeable that no one had anything bad to say about Joey, and if you can get a bunch of someone's ex's together and they just want to talk about what a nice person they are, that says something. He and Rachel were so sweet on stage, there is so often so much awkward tension between the third runner up and the bachelor/ette, but you were so comfortable together, no bitterness or unaddressed anger or hurt. 

I hate how much crap Rachel and her family have taken, what a bunch of utter shitheads. What is wrong with people? Rachel seems like a lovely person, I wish her the best. 

The note had to be a producer's idea to scrap up some cheap drama right? Kelsey had to know that nothing good has every followed hearing the phrase "we need to talk" right? If she really just wanted to tell him how great he was, she could have just left him a paper with a heart on it. At least we found out what was going on now and don't have to wait.

I like Maria, she's a whole lot and has a very BIG personality, but she seems like she would be fun to hang out with. She would certainly be an unconventional Bachelorette, even if it was a train wreck it would probably be an interesting one. I'm not sure if they will go with her though, she has such Paradise energy. 

The outtakes were funny, love the Joey impression and Joey spending the shopping date drinking and eating macaroons. Big mood Joey!

• Like 7
(edited)

I agree with @tennisgurl 100%! 

How refreshing to see young adults get along, especially concerning Joey. Their fresh faces (for the most part) were welcomed after seeing so much plastic surgery, makeup, hair extensions and fake tans. I could do with a tad more demure clothing but I can’t have it all. 

At the beginning I stated how impressive Joey was, and prayed it would continue. It has! He’s humbly handsome, articulate, kind, empathetic, and seems to be an all around gentleman. 

I’m sorry race had to show its ugly face. Rachel represented her culture well. What do people want??? If we were all the same what a boring world it would be. Class is class whatever color it is!!! 

Edited by MissPriss
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

I felt so bad for Rachel and her family. 

Overall it was a good tell all. Maria is really liked.  I wonder if it's her or Lexie as The Bachelorette.  Lexie would be safer choice but Maria well loved and would be great tv choice. 

• Like 4
Just now, Artsda said:

I felt so bad for Rachel and her family. 

Overall it was a good tell all. Maria is really liked.  I wonder if it's her or Lexie as The Bachelorette.  Lexie would be safer choice but Maria well loved and would be great tv choice. 

There are also Jenn and the F2 in the mix.  

• Like 2
(edited)

Maria, although interesting to watch as a TV character, she is too buck wild to be the Bachelorette. I found her talking over the woman as she said Maria talked over everyone, to be super annoying. She's immature and unaware of how she comes off to others. That makes her not reliable enough to hold down the starring role.

Edited by Soobs
  • Like 17
  • Applause 2

I know Maria is quite popular, but I found her very manipulative (oh, I'm an introvert but you brought me out of it, I'm leaving-nevermind I'm not, tearless tears, etc.).  If she is the next Bachelorette I'm probably out (but then again, maybe I'll be there anyway...).

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
(edited)
On 3/18/2024 at 7:21 PM, dizzyd said:

Joey has always been the best dressed compared to all the ladies. 

Sometimes--but he often chooses suit colors that are unfortunate.  The brown suit on WTA was a hard no for me.  Another time he wore a maroon suit that made him look like a concierge at a hotel.

Jenn has always seemed flat and dull to me, especially on WTA, where everything she said was predictable.  She is drop dead gorgeous but I think she would be a very boring bachelorette.

Edited by Alexander Pope
  • Like 9
  • Applause 1