Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

21 minutes ago, shelley1005 said:

I think Javi being petty and cruel about Isaac not being his kid is absolutely vile.

It goes both ways.  Javi's a dick, so is she.  They both use that child to their advantage.

• Love 10
44 minutes ago, shelley1005 said:

Kail could save a puppy and get slammed and mocked for it.  Javi could throw one out a window and Kail would get blamed for it.  I think that's pretty sexist too.  IMO. YMMV.

IMO the overwhelming majority of the TM2 fandom will side with the girls no matter what and I've rarely seen that flipped for any of the guys. It was even worse in the beginning, when they hid the Kail's and the others' flaws and played up screw-ups of the fathers to the 10th degree. PTV is one of the few corners of the "fandom" that doesn't typically kiss either sides asses. There have been plenty of times in the past that Javi has been called out for his shitty behavior, such as being a passive-aggressive dick to Jo and blaming Kail for her miscarriage. It just happens that at this point in this season Kail is acting like a petty, selfish, arrogant bitch and some of us are calling her on it accordingly. I don't see what is "sexist" or unfair about that.

YMMV but I don't see Kail (or most of these girls) as innocent victims in every situation they get themselves in. Just because Kail and the other moms are women shouldn't give them a complete pass to be abusive, manipulative, selfish assholes.

• Love 12
4 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

From that online record, looks like the price of her house was $290,000.  I have to say that she must live in a cheap area. The house looks nice, I think this is the listing:

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/51-Thornhill-Ct-Dover-DE-19904/2104143472_zpid/

I wouldn't be able to get a one room shack for that price where I live, so I guess I expected the house to be worth more.

Thank you, you great sleuth you.

With all the freebies Kail gets in exchange from companies, and the other perks, there is no reason for her to not have a house at this stage of her life. For all her ranting about being an independent woman, it took a guy to get her the dream house she always wanted.

• Love 6

I don't think calling Javi out for dbag behavior makes anyone sexist either.  It's equal opportunity snark or bashing as far as I am concerned.  

I'm not sure if your comment about thinking all the TMs are innocent victims was directed at me or not or just the quote above, but if so....wow, couldn't be more wrong.   That couldn't be farther from the truth.  I think all of the cast are pretty despicable.  Except Chelsea.  She cool.  

• Love 1

Jo is a much better person that I am. 

If I was Jo and I saw Kail tweet about wearing sweatpants on a Sunday, I would have been over to her house right away to yell at her for wearing sweat pants in her own home. I'd have had Vee record it on her phone so the producers could later show it on TM2. 

• Love 14

b) a lot of the turmoil we are seeing is whether or not Javi will continue to be involved with Isaac and while Kail is using it to hurt Javi, it's Isaac that's getting hurt. 

My heart was so heavy tonight, with what is has been going on with Isaac.  Lincoln is young enough to be somewhat oblivious, but listening to Isaac was so hard to take.  Neither Jo nor Javi have been my favorite people, but if I were them, I would be in court so fast to gain custody of those boys.  I never thought I would defend either one of them, but Jo made me cry and be so proud.  Neither Kail nor Javi were hearing that little boy's voice.  I am so glad Jo took the time to listen, explain and reassure I that he will always be there for him.  Kailyn has just gone off the deep end.  She could at least be civil to Javi, if only when the kids are within earshot.  We saw her do basically the same thing to Jo back in the day, then have a total bitchfit when he started dating Vee.  Not sure if she is modeling how she was raised or what, but she could surely benefit from some professional help.  

• Love 15
12 minutes ago, poopchute said:

http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/9hapbw/teen-mom-2-deleted-scene-javi-details-his-argument-with-kailyn

oops!  So the guy Kail was texting last season is the guy she was fucking while Javi was away?  And she brought him around her kids without letting Javi know? Lol. Remember when Vee wasn't even allowed to be present at the drop offs of Isaac?  She wasn't allowed to within Kail's line of vision.  But it's okay to bring this man into your home?  Kail is so confusing.  She is garbage.

Thanks for sharing the clip. They should have included it in the episode. 

I do believe that Javi wanted the marriage to work and cried while deployed. He loves the kids. 

• Love 10

So is Dreads moving in or just staying with Kail for a short period of time because I saw him take a full shower caddy out of the trunk and you could also see luggage in there. Interesting that Jo greeted him very casually like he had already met him...or he decided that getting Isaac out of there was more important than a confrontation with this guy at the moment.

ETA: I watched the deleted scene. Kail telling Javi that it's none of his business! No bitch, it is his business who you have his son around! 

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 10
11 hours ago, MissMel said:

It goes both ways.  Javi's a dick, so is she.  They both use that child to their advantage.

Wait til Javi gives Lincoln his first Latino haircut. The hell that's going to break loose again...

7 hours ago, salvame said:

My heart was so heavy tonight, with what is has been going on with Isaac.  Lincoln is young enough to be somewhat oblivious, but listening to Isaac was so hard to take.  Neither Jo nor Javi have been my favorite people, but if I were them, I would be in court so fast to gain custody of those boys.  I never thought I would defend either one of them, but Jo made me cry and be so proud.  Neither Kail nor Javi were hearing that little boy's voice.  I am so glad Jo took the time to listen, explain and reassure I that he will always be there for him.  Kailyn has just gone off the deep end.  She could at least be civil to Javi, if only when the kids are within earshot.  We saw her do basically the same thing to Jo back in the day, then have a total bitchfit when he started dating Vee.  Not sure if she is modeling how she was raised or what, but she could surely benefit from some professional help.  

I can't wait to see how Dr Drew makes all of this Jo's fault for not supporting Kail enough.

• Love 18
2 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

So is Dreads moving in or just staying with Kail for a short period of time because I saw him take a full shower caddy out of the trunk and you could also see luggage in there. Interesting that Jo greeted him very casually like he had already met him...or he decided that getting Isaac out of there was more important than a confrontation with this guy at the moment.

ETA: I watched the deleted scene. Kail telling Javi that it's none of his business! No bitch, it is his business who you have his son around! 

I assumed the luggage was from vacation.  Maybe left over from Puerto Rico. This is the guy she went public with once Javi went public with Cassie.  Then Kail and "Chris" broke it off because of something where he ended up in bloody scratches and cutting off his dreads. He tweeted that his mother told him haven't you watched the show?! I'll try and find the tweets. 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I wondered the same thing it looked like he was moving in and I got the impression that V and Jo were a little perturbed at seeing him there but held back from saying anything whether it be because of the cameras or that they were there to get Isaac.  Kail is a POS Jo should file for custody and poor Lincoln is kind of screwed unless he goes to live with Javis family which would be way better then the brothel those poor cute boys are currently in.  There's so much more I want to say but it's so vile.

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I assumed the luggage was from vacation.  Maybe left over from Puerto Rico. This is the guy she went public with once Javi went public with Cassie.  Then Kail and "Chris" broke it off because of something where he ended up in bloody scratches and cutting off his dreads. He tweeted that his mother told him haven't you watched the show?! I'll try and find the tweets. 

<cue diabolical laugh> at his mother telling him "haven't you watched the show". So Kail hasn't changed and is still putting her hands on people. Dreads should have called the cops on her ass and pressed charges.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

<cue diabolical laugh> at his mother telling him "haven't you watched the show". So Kail hasn't changed and is still putting her hands on people. Dreads should have called the cops on her ass and pressed charges.

People who followed him were tweeting right before he locked up hid account. I'm not sure why he had to cut his dreads, but it's all part of whatever happened with Kail. 

IMG_9672.PNG

IMG_9673.PNG

• Love 5

Sooooo, Kail was fucking this dude BEFORE she filed for divorce. And brought the guy around the boys?? Fucking disgusting pig.

Big deal if Javi had sex while deployed. At least he waited until papers were filed. 

She apparently assaulted this guy, too?

How many passes does this trailer trash get?

Rhetorical question.

• Love 17

Javi learned the hard way that you can't  turn a ho into a housewife. 

Ok, what the hell did she do to this guy that he had to cut his hair. Like I said, he should have pressed charges on her and filed a restraining order to be extra petty. 

I am hoping we get a scene where Javi contacts Jo, not to have a bitch session about Kail to but to apologize for the way he treated Jo.

My grammar is terrible.
  • Love 12

Man this chick! She should just stay single since she can't keep her hands to herself. Kinda worries me that even though she loves the boys....She has a bad temper and even just screaming at them would be horrific. The line of guys will pass up Leah. I hope Chelsea gives her the brush off.  

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Man this chick! She should just stay single since she can't keep her hands to herself. Kinda worries me that even though she loves the boys....She has a bad temper and even just screaming at them would be horrific. The line of guys will pass up Leah. I hope Chelsea gives her the brush off.  

yeah, at this point, Suzi's probably ashamed of being related to *her* and not the other way around!!

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

She needs to be careful with that.  She might run up against a man who is not of the "boys don't hit girls" club. There's a new breed of man out there who subscribe to hit me and I'll hit you back.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Brooklynista said:

She needs to be careful with that.  She might run up against a man who is not of the "boys don't hit girls" club. There's a new breed of man out there who subscribe to hit me and I'll hit you back.

This would require common sense ! We know she lacks that.  

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Tell us again Karl how you are better than Farrah.

At least Farrah didn't cheat on a husband. And she looks like she bathes. 

Touche! Farrah is a heartless witch but at least when she does it, it doesn't really hurt Sophia or Sophia doesn't typically witness it (save for a few Debra fights).  Farrah also usually ends up showing some remorse for her behavior while crying during therapy sessions. 

Edited by saratothej
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, saratothej said:

Touche! Farrah is a heartless witch but at least when she does it, it doesn't really hurt Sophia or Sophia doesn't typically witness it (save for a few Debra fights).  Farrah also usually ends up showing some remorse for her behavior while crying during therapy sessions. 

Talk about 'damning with faint praise' :). 

• Love 10
16 minutes ago, saratothej said:

is that what she's crying about?  I never know WTF that bitch is on about...

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Or a dude with sisters who will beat a chick's ass if she messes with their brother!

• Love 5
(edited)

Let me see...Karl was sleeping with someone who wasn't her husband prior to filing for divorce. I guess she deserves everything that goes her way due to her indiscretion. Having it play out on camera is the icing on the cake. What was it I once read? These girls should be forced to film because they get paid enough for it? For all the slamming Adam receives for not wanting to film, I think Kail should also be slammed for her refusal to film which is really her trying to keep Javi from bringing her cheating to the forefront.

As for her relationship with the married producer? Wow.

I am so disgusted with all of this playing out in front of Lincoln and Isaac. Those boys deserve a mother who is healthy-minded, not chasing dick all over town.

I am reminded of that Biz Markie song "Just a Friend".  Kail, you are busted.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 11

I agree @SPLAIN... I really wish that when they utter the words "I'm not going to film" MTV would hand them a lawsuit for breach of contract and stop the money going to their bank account. Being on a reality show is not a necessity, so if they don't like that they signed something saying they would show their lives they can cry me a river and stop accepting the money. The only exception in my eyes is the kids they don't have a choice. 

• Love 13

I think she thought we would be sympathetic to her, and a lot of the die hard fans are, but I don't personally see how you can deny how disgusting she is being... Javi isn't innocent either, but she's not doing any favors by exaggerating.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, leighroda said:

I think she thought we would be sympathetic to her, and a lot of the die hard fans are, but I don't personally see how you can deny how disgusting she is being... Javi isn't innocent either, but she's not doing any favors by exaggerating.

Or by so quickly getting caught in obvious lies! It's just so dumb, it could have all been solved if she'd just told her side piece "Look, give me a few days to take care of some stuff, let these cameras clear out of here, then we're good." Instead it looked like he'd been around long enough for Jo to have met him!

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Fair point, but Kail is a classic bully. She'd never smack around a guy that she thought would be likely to hit her back. I guess she could judge wrong, but she likely saves her head shaking and punching for men smaller than her, or at least waits until they're in public, figuring the guy is less likely to hit back in front of witnesses, and won't press charges against her for assault because he'll feel embarrassed.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Fair point, but Kail is a classic bully. She'd never smack around a guy that she thought would be likely to hit her back. I guess she could judge wrong, but she likely saves her head shaking and punching for men smaller than her, or at least waits until they're in public, figuring the guy is less likely to hit back in front of witnesses, and won't press charges against her for assault because he'll feel embarrassed.

Also, if Kail is a serial abuser like I think she is, she will always try to scout out the men least likely to strike back at her. Men who are non-confrontational, who are laid-back, don't have the highest self-esteem and are easy to control and manipulate. I think that is partly what made Javi so "attractive" to her, other then the almighty benefits. Like most abusers Kail has a pattern and a type and she will stick to it to get her way. Sad fact is, men are often even today shamed or not believed about being abused by a woman, thus they don't usually press charges. I wish someone would charge this bitch, but it'll probably be a long time before they do.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, HeySandyStrange said:

Also, if Kail is a serial abuser like I think she is, she will always try to scout out the men least likely to strike back at her. Men who are non-confrontational, who are laid-back, don't have the highest self-esteem and are easy to control and manipulate. I think that is partly what made Javi so "attractive" to her, other then the almighty benefits. Like most abusers Kail has a pattern and a type and she will stick to it to get her way. Sad fact is, men are often even today shamed or not believed about being abused by a woman, thus they don't usually press charges. I wish someone would charge this bitch, but it'll probably be a long time before they do.

Right, I think she figures most guys would be like, "I'm not going to be the kind of wimp that goes whining to the police because he was hit by a friggin' girl."

(Not at all saying that mindset is how men being abused should feel, just how I think she perceives men that report abuse by their female romantic partners).

• Love 2

Yep.  My son is with a Kail-type person.  I love her, so does he.  I'd prefer for her to her keep her fucking hands off of him, though.  I can see it getting bad someday.  Thankfully there's no kids.  He wouldn't call for help, perceiving help as weak.  He would call me, though.  And this momma is ready, if need be.  She even knows that.  I didn't put up with his dad all those years for nothing.  I left my husband for jacking my kid up, Girls like Kail need to walk softly.  Some of us don't play that way.  Too damn old for all that silliness.   

Edited by MissMel
  • Love 7
22 minutes ago, MissMel said:

Yep.  My son is with a Kail-type person.  I love her, so does he.  I'd prefer for her to her keep her fucking hands off of him, though.  I can see it getting bad someday.  Thankfully there's no kids.  He wouldn't call for help, perceiving help as weak.  He would call me, though.  And this momma is ready, if need be.  She even knows that.  I didn't put up with his dad all those years for nothing.  I left my husband for jacking my kid up, Girls like Kail need to walk softly.  Some of us don't play that way.  Too damn old for all that silliness.   

Ugh, I hate that mindset some girls have- ooh yeah, I'm a badass bitch, slugging a guy that's a lot bigger than me, I have no fear. Meanwhile they know damn well these guys are never going to hit them back. It's really not any different than picking on someone significantly smaller than you. In both cases, you're hitting someone who is physically or morally unable to fight back. Let's see Kail walk up and slug Jenelle or Farrah. Granted, she's got a 30-50 pound weight advantage on either girl, but they're both so fucking crazy I think it would be a reasonably fair fight.  

• Love 9
(edited)
3 hours ago, leighroda said:

Thank you. 

Both have been major assholes throughout, no question there. Pointing out the fact Kail was cheating cannot be denied or pushed to the side especially when the timeline of the story being presented to us is now alerting us to her past indiscretion.  Kail can't play dirty and not expect consequences. Do I expect Javi to remain calm and keep his shit together for the kids' sake? Of course I do. But, it must be the shit to know another man was in his bed. You'd have to be a special kind of person to not react especially when your belongings are being put out like yesterday's trash and you are being treated like dirt when you are not the one who broke vows. There is nothing that indicates Javi broke his vows.

What Javi and Kail did after the filing of the divorce, as far as sex is concerned, I give no fucks.  I do take issue with what is happening and how it is being played out in the presence of the children. It is so wrong on so many levels. I am also not going to pretend or ignore the fact she now has her piece of ass in Javi's home, the same home that she had sex in while her boys were likely in their beds asleep BEFORE she ever filed divorce papers.

Now, I am wondering what the case was with the 'miscarriage'. Was she pregnant by her piece of ass?

@MissMel I am sorry for what is happening to your son. I loathe any bitch who thinks it is okay for them to assault guys, knowing that poor guy won't hit them back.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 9
8 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

I can't wait to see how Dr Drew makes all of this Jo's fault for not supporting Kail enough.

He probably won't even discuss it at all. He'll ask about the kids' camp and how Javi's new house is doing. Nothing important. 

5 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Ok, what the hell did she do to this guy that he had to cut his hair. Like, I said, he should have pressed charges on her and filed a restraining order to be extra petty. 

I'm wondering if SHE cut part of them off - to where it looked super obvious, so he had to cut the rest? Put gum in them? I don't know....

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Look, as far as it goes, sleeping with someone before you file for divorce is a big mistake, but people make those, especially young people. That's not to excuse it, but it's something that happened, and I'm pretty sure it's something her husband is probably guilty of too, so blood on both hands there. To me, I think the way she's handling it is what's really turning people around on her. She has zero discretion, no sensitivity to the kids, she can't delay whatever she was after for a few days just until they're done filming? it has to happen NOW, why? You have to be such a cunt about the house stuff in front of the cameras WHY? Can't even fake being an adult for a couple of hours? He's returned from deployment TO WHICH YOU PUSHED HIM...can't you even show him the respect to let him get his feet under him, even if it's "listen, it's not great for the kids to see us like this, so let's figure what, three days of sleeping in a different bedroom before you are to have some sort of arrangements made, that's about as far as I can go"? Instead it's don't use my car seats or my garbage?

Why have the kids make a sign for him? Knowing you were going to wait until later that afternoon to fuck someone else IN THE HOUSE HE STILL OWNS LEGALLY, why wouldn't you play it low key for the sake of the kids?

Also add me to the list of people who think "I'm not going to film today" should automatically mean MTV pulls all production from that person util such time as they apologize and take a pay cut on top of it for being an entitled ass. Folks, you have NO DISCERNABLE SKILL OR TALENT. Without MTV, you'd be back scamming section 8 in two years. 

All of this Yes!!!!!

21 hours ago, leighroda said:

Amen. And as far as we know, Javi wasn't dipping it with anyone until after Kail filed for divorce. She wasn't and hasn't made any stink about Javi possibly cheating. She won't because she knows it is her who did him wrong. @Uncle JUICE I can agree with all of your post above except the part about blood being on Javi's hands. If that is allluding to Javi cheating before the marriage was called off, I can't agree with that since there has been nothing to indicate he did.  Javi did enough in the marriage for which he should be ashamed. Kail, on the other hand, did what she normally does which is to cheat. It is her M.O.

Now, it appears she has again put her grimy paws on someone. How despicable. She is lower than a snake on the ground. She deserves to be put in jail for her criminal actions. It is a sad situation when society looks the other way when a guy is being assaulted or make him appear as if he is a weakling if he were to report the abuse. Kail is dangerous.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

@MissMel I am sorry for what is happening to your son. I loathe any bitch who thinks it is okay for them to assault guys, knowing that poor guy won't hit them back.

My kid will hit back, when it gets that bad.  I don't like it, because it should never happen in the first place.  You don't lay hands on any body, for any reason.  But if they hit first?  Well, in the immortal words of Easy E: "come talkin' that trash and I'll pull your card".  

I left his daddy (and my security) for less.  Kail should take heed, she might wander into a momma like me one day.

• Love 2

Twitter is unleashing on Kail, when I checked the comments I thought it was going to be all "u r sch a gr8 mom".,,

Edited by leighroda
I tried to add screen shots of the convo, but the files are too big
  • Love 6
35 minutes ago, leighroda said:

Twitter is unleashing on Kail, when I checked the comments I thought it was going to be all "u r sch a gr8 mom".,,

Kail retweeted this:

s2gmmc.jpg

Kail tweeted this and then the comments she received (the jokes write themselves):

Hey Kail, maybe banging your sancho is the reason why you are so damn tired?

33wbjfr.jpg

25k6ekp.jpg

b536lj.jpg

• Love 6
22 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

As for her relationship with the married producer? Wow.

This is the second brief reference to this I've heard, but don't know anything about it.  When was it and was it her current producer?  Is it a fairly reliable source?

• Love 2