Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

Sigh.  I despise Kail and Jenelle so much I kind of just want to go to bed early tonight. (I didn't sleep at all last night) But I enjoy snarking on these ladies too much with you all. Tonight is going to be a dramastic one. 

• Love 14

Kail is so quick to deny shit about herself, even if it is the truth, but she can't bother to clear the air or deny shit that pertains to the father of her children, especially if her hands are dirty. Who am I kidding? Kail has no fucks to give about no one but herself. 

• Love 7
On 8/20/2017 at 5:57 AM, Calm81 said:

Aside from him being awful to Jo (motivated by Kailyn who got Javi to believe he was the enemy) during those meetings about child support and sweatpants on Sunday [...]

I've always wondered why the sweatpants were such an affront to Kail. Has anyone braved going into her thought process and can shed any light? (So bizarre!)

• Love 4
9 hours ago, nikita said:

I've always wondered why the sweatpants were such an affront to Kail. Has anyone braved going into her thought process and can shed any light? (So bizarre!)

My only guess is that they weren't some trendy, expensive brand like SHE prefers to wear. To, ya know, show the world what a boss bitch she is. Shopping at Target is not cool, Jo. 

• Love 9
9 hours ago, nikita said:

I can only speculate, but that was back when Kail was in her brief Junior Leaguer phase, and my guess is she was hanging out with some of the yuppie moms from Isaac's private school that were Regina George-ing about the white trash parents that wear sweats while running errands. Javi made it a point to say that Kail's kids were always dressed nicely from the beginning of the day and weren't running around Target in pajamas or play clothes. Probably Kail thought that by trashing Jo, she was aligning herself with those women.  Once that phase passed (either she lost interest in it, or more likely realized the Yuppie Moms would never consider her one of them, no matter how many BMWs she leased or how many Starbucks cups she had laying around), it was all the sudden fine to dress casual.

Let's not forget, several years ago, Kail and Jo went to a custody dispute at the courthouse, and Jo showed up in khaki pants and a nice button down shirt, while Kail showed up in cropped leggings and flip flops. Even Jenelle knows to dress up for court (although in fairness she has had more practice).

Kail is like a middle schooler who keeps changing cliques and adjusting her personal style and opinions to match whatever fits in with her clique of the month.

• Love 23
15 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

What shit? She was failing classes until that nicely timed donation check to DSU bought her a degree.

She doesn't even have that degree yet it sounds like. She had some remaining class work to finish after walking at graduation.

• Love 5

All I see is her nipple in that picture. Yes, I am nasty, but I can see it through the fabric. Bitch you are taking a picture with your son, either move the camera or put on a bra. And no I am not ashamed of the naked body, female bodies or boobs. Just come on....

• Love 9
19 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

All I see is her nipple in that picture. Yes, I am nasty, but I can see it through the fabric. Bitch you are taking a picture with your son, either move the camera or put on a bra. And no I am not ashamed of the naked body, female bodies or boobs. Just come on....

OMG!! I thought the baby was squashed into a couch and wondered WTF Kail was thinking to lay her baby down like that. Now I see the baby was on a double wide "couch"!! Too funny!!

• Love 10
20 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

You know, it took me a hot minute to realize how he was positioned on her. Then you said this and I had to go back and look. I can't unsee that. That's not cool, dude.

• Love 9

Sure you get things done Kail. Like replying to comments 10 minutes after they're posted. Waiting with bated breath, hoping to insert your clever laughing emojis. 

Also, she has no place making fun of sweatpants when she lives in her yeasty ass yoga pants. Bitch is probably growing mushrooms in those things. 

• Love 7
40 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

I thought that's what I was seeing too but sure didn't want to ask on twitter and be attacked by her crazy fans.  Then I remembered in her facts about me blog (or whatever it was called) she said she never wears bras   She usually does not wear one, wears a yoga bras, or wears a cami with a built in bra   So yea, she doesn't care she is showing her nipples.....again.

I sure miss that sleeping position when my daughter was a baby.  It's so sweet.  

Here's another picture. 

IMG_2129.PNG

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, Mkay said:

It does make me a little nostalgic, but mostly I am just so glad the baby phase is over for me! My son is 2 and just starting to get some independence. I don't miss those newborn days very much. But that is a sweet picture. I really hope whoever the father is steps up. That will be so hard for that little guy watching his older brothers go do things with their dads and he's just left with the sea hag. It actually breaks my heart a little. Hope it does not come to that.

ETA: my son just turned 2 this past Saturday! I put his birthday dinner picture up in the Small Talk thread.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 13

Always on the couch. Can't she take a fucking picture somewhere else with the baby. Oh wait, she did do the family pictures in some yeasty jeans and a too little shirt. Like she couldn't dress up even a little? She dresses like she is working out most of the time, but yelled at Jo for it when he was in his own home. She needs to stop being judgmental and take a long look in the mirror and work on herself. She is one nasty piece of work.

As far as the nip picture, I don't even mind if you don't want to wear a bra in your own home. Just don't broadcast pictures and wonder why you are getting comments made about yourself when you put it out there.

And once again. Javi did not out your pregnancy. Jenelle did. No matter who told her, she is the one that put it on social media. So place the blame where it needs to go. Overdramatic hag.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

It does make me a little nostalgic, but mostly I am just so glad the baby phase is over for me! My son is 2 and just starting to get some independence. I don't miss those newborn days very much. But that is a sweet picture. I really hope whoever the father is steps up. That will be so hard for that little guy watching his older brothers go do things with their dads and he's just left with the sea hag. It actually breaks my heart a little. Hope it does not come to that.

ETA: my son just turned 2 this past Saturday! I put his birthday dinner picture up in the Small Talk thread.

I was thinking the same thing regarding the baby ( maybe she should name him Brand or Brandon ?). It will be difficult for him to understand that on father's day his two brothers go off to spend that day with their dads while he stays home. I really do hope for his sake that Chris at least steps up for some support and visitation even if if wants nothing to do with Kail.

On a personal note, my 20 month old grandson ( he and my daughter live with us) has had very little contact with his father over the course of his life. His father is currently in rehab for the second time since my grandson's birth (opiods) and it breaks my heart that he may not have a stable biological dad in his life. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Tatum said:

Kail is like a middle schooler who keeps changing cliques and adjusting her personal style and opinions to match whatever fits in with her clique of the month.

That's the exact same thing I have always said about Dave Navarro! Only thing is that Navarro is way too old for that shit. 

@LunaMia, I need to say a big thank you for correctly writing "bated"   breath. I see "baited" so often and I always picture these people going fishing and using their breath as bait.  It's nice to see it written in the correct way! 

Still no name for this kid huh?  I guess Karl is now a member of the royal family. 

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 6
46 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

That's the exact same thing I have always said about Dave Navarro! Only thing is that Navarro is way too old for that shit. 

@LunaMia, I need to say a big thank you for correctly writing "bated"   breath. I see "baited" so often and I always picture these people going fishing and using their breath as bait.  It's nice to see it written in the correct way! 

Still no name for this kid huh?  I guess Karl is now a member of the royal family. 

Haha thank you! Kail is the type of person who would definitely write baited breath. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, toodywoody said:

And the nipple is leaking. I see a wet spot. 

5 hours ago, Tatum said:

Oh my gosh. I remember when you gave birth! Boy, time flies around these parts. I will check out the photo. :-) 

• Love 1
On 8/20/2017 at 7:36 PM, Mkay said:

ugh

IMG_2099.PNG

IMG_2100.PNG

Why does she always wear clothes that she has to tug at? I can see her white chones in the 1st pic.  Jeez lady, put a longer shirt on.

10 hours ago, Mkay said:

I thought that's what I was seeing too but sure didn't want to ask on twitter and be attacked by her crazy fans.  Then I remembered in her facts about me blog (or whatever it was called) she said she never wears bras   She usually does not wear one, wears a yoga bras, or wears a cami with a built in bra   So yea, she doesn't care she is showing her nipples.....again.

Here's another picture. 

IMG_2129.PNG

I legit thought her arm was an ugly old couch pattern.  Nice tattoos, Hulk.

Edited by guilfoyleatpp
misnamed pic
  • Love 7

Kail thinks by wearing tight clothes, she is showing the "hatters" that she lost her baby weight and is back to being curvy and hot. Remember she tweeted she fit in her pre-pregnancy pants? 

lol at the chonies comment. I am stunned she didn't have that photo shopped out. 

• Love 8
23 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

lol at the chonies comment. I am stunned she didn't have that photo shopped out. 

She's probably proud of them. Maybe they're La Perla or Victoria's Secret or some brand she thinks is posh.

Cherokee? Partners? Old Glory?

• Love 7
8 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Why does she always wear clothes that she has to tug at? I can see her white chones in the 1st pic.  Jeez lady, put a longer shirt on.

I legit thought her arm was an ugly old couch pattern.  Nice tattoos, Hulk.

Those pants hurt ME just looking at them. I can't imagine wearing them. She better make sure she allows herself plenty of time to make it to the bathroom. If she waits too long, she's going to pee her pants while she's trying to tug those jeans down. Ouch.

Kail, (and the teenage girls I saw this morning at the gas station) stuffing yourself into a smaller size does NOT look better than wearing a larger, better fitting size. It just doesn't.

• Love 7

Even though the time line seems to be jumping around, here is a pic from the last episode.  Kail is probably smiley because she just got her phone call from baby daddy. ?? 

He doesn't like people.  

• Love 4
11 hours ago, KittyKat133 said:

So who has these alleged photos of javi cheating in Qatar? I tried to search but came up empty. Do we believe this is true or another one of kails "woe is me" stories she leaked herself? 

There was a photo from a Snapchat video, I think, allegedly showing some guy with some girl, but only the legs of the guy was shown, if I remember right. Some speculated it had to be Javi just by looking at the image of the legs and socks. There is a shirt that looks like one Javi wears, but all that means is it could be his shirt hanging in the room, that didn't mean it was him in the bed if there were several guys sharing that same area. 

Kail thought it was him. The problem with Kail is, she assumes something and jumps on it so quick without looking into things further. At that point in time, she was the one who was cheating. Kail was likely feeling if she could pin something on Javi, she could then deflect all the "hatters" about her actions by pointing out Javi was also cheating. In fact, she did tweet something in response to the "hatters" "If I was cheating, so did Javi." Later, Javi tweeted or gave an interview and said Kail realized it wasn't him and that the matter was cleared up. 

The thing about that whole issue is, Javi was deployed, and he was being played like a fiddle by Kail.  According to Javi:  

“When she brought it [divorce] up later I was like, ‘Whoa, I thought you cancelled this. I didn’t even know she still had it going on. Up until the day we left, to my knowledge, we were good… We were going to make it,” IBTimes quoted Marroquin as saying."

Kail continued to play him like a fiddle as recently as December when she was screwing around with both guys and eventually became pregnant.  

ETA: Here is the article from The Dirty with the photo:

https://thedirty.com/gossip/exclusive-teen-mom-2-alleged-images-of-javi-marroquin-overseas-with-another-woman-released/#post-2177362

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7

“When she brought it [divorce] up later I was like, ‘Whoa, I thought you cancelled this. I didn’t even know she still had it going on. Up until the day we left, to my knowledge, we were good… We were going to make it,” IBTimes quoted Marroquin as saying."

Javi, you poor dumb bastard.

I'm kind of torn on him...on the one hand, Kail has completely treated him like shit, and I don't think he's fundamentally a bad person, like Adam or Matt (Baier). On the other hand, there were so. many. signs. that pointed to Kail being a bad person (lying, cheating, disrespecting the Riveras, trying to alienate Jo from Isaac, being rude to Javi's family, putting her hands on Javi)- that Javi just chose to ignore. Her hosebeast tendencies were never really hidden.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, Tatum said:

Javi, you poor dumb bastard.

I'm kind of torn on him...on the one hand, Kail has completely treated him like shit, and I don't think he's fundamentally a bad person, like Adam or Matt (Baier). On the other hand, there were so. many. signs. that pointed to Kail being a bad person (lying, cheating, disrespecting the Riveras, trying to alienate Jo from Isaac, being rude to Javi's family, putting her hands on Javi)- that Javi just chose to ignore. Her hosebeast tendencies were never really hidden.

I also think Javi is a decent person, but nobody said he was bright or particularly worldly. He seems to be the baby of his family and rather coddled at that. Combined that with his naivety, lack of life experience, dumbness and lack of maturity and it's no surprise he fell for Kail's crap. Hell, Kail probably targeted him for those reasons. Here's hoping he learned from it and won't make the same mistakes.

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 17
4 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

There was a photo from a Snapchat video, I think, allegedly showing some guy with some girl, but only the legs of the guy was shown, if I remember right. Some speculated it had to be Javi just by looking at the image of the legs and socks. There is a shirt that looks like one Javi wears, but all that means is it could be his shirt hanging in the room, that didn't mean it was him in the bed if there were several guys sharing that same area. 

Kail thought it was him. The problem with Kail is, she assumes something and jumps on it so quick without looking into things further. At that point in time, she was the one who was cheating. Kail was likely feeling if she could pin something on Javi, she could then deflect all the "hatters" about her actions by pointing out Javi was also cheating. In fact, she did tweet something in response to the "hatters" "If I was cheating, so did Javi." Later, Javi tweeted or gave an interview and said Kail realized it wasn't him and that the matter was cleared up. 

The thing about that whole issue is, Javi was deployed, and he was being played like a fiddle by Kail.  According to Javi:  

Kail continued to play him like a fiddle as recently as December when she was screwing around with both guys and eventually became pregnant.  

https://thedirty.com/gossip/exclusive-teen-mom-2-alleged-images-of-javi-marroquin-overseas-with-another-woman-released/#post-2177362

Great find.  I couldn't remember how that all played out. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I have no idea where I land and Javi cheating in Qatar. All I know is he claims it can't be him because of the socks. 

I could see Javi "cheating" on Qatar. I put that in quotes because I can see Kailyn manipulating him and stating they were taking a "break" and would work on their marriage when they were both local. If they ended up getting back together whatever happened during the separation was "no harm no foul".

Then he got home and Kailyn was cold and distant and he honestly thought they were going to "work it out". I don't think Javi is pissed about her having sex with other guys while he was away, I think he's pissed that she kept giving him the run around, to string him along for Marriage Bootcamp and her own ego. 

• Love 12

Kail may look EXACTLY like her "padlock the meat in the refrigerator" father, but she has the SAME EXACT stank face as her mom.  The look of trying to pretend that something's not bothering her when she knows she's being a fuck up.   Like Suzi laughing in Kail's face when she dropped her off at Janet and Eddie's after picking out baby furniture for Janet and Eddie to pay for.  Kail/Suzi, same/same. 

Kail, stop fighting over social media and grow the hell up.  You have a boat load of kids and you're not 16 anymore, put your fucking phone down and try being a grown ass woman for 5 minutes.  Clean your house, exercise, read a book, take up a cause, cook, SOMETHING.  If your dumb ass is sitting there getting pissy over Twitter, something's WRONG.  Just stop.  Please.

And for the second time, my maiden name is Lopez and my oldest child's middle name is Lopez to honor my dad (my dad has all daughters) and Kail calling the baby "Baby Lo" is stupid and embarrassing.

Edited by Emmierose
  • Love 9

It's really odd to me that Kail wants the baby to have Chris' last name when Chris was never in a relationship with her, wasn't involved in the pregnancy and doesn't appear to be playing an active role in this child's life. I know it's tradition, but for me it would be weird growing up and having a last name that I wasn't really connected to. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 8
12 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

It's really odd to me that Kail wants the baby to have Chris' last name when Chris was never in a relationship with her, wasn't involved in the pregnancy and doesn't appear to be playing an active role in this child's life. I know it's tradition, but for me it would be weird growing up and having a last name that I wasn't really connected to. 

Baby Lo could be for her last name - LOwry? 

22 minutes ago, Emmierose said:

Kail may look EXACTLY like her "padlock the meat in the refrigerator" father, but she has the SAME EXACT stank face as her mom.  The look of trying to pretend that something's not bothering her when she knows she's being a fuck up.   Like Suzi laughing in Kail's face when she dropped her off at Janet and Eddie's after picking out baby furniture for Janet and Eddie to pay for.  Kail/Suzi, same/same. 

Kail, stop fighting over social media and grow the hell up.  You have a boat load of kids and you're not 16 anymore, put your fucking phone down and try being a grown ass woman for 5 minutes.  Clean your house, exercise, read a book, take up a cause, cook, SOMETHING.  If your dumb ass is sitting there getting pissy over Twitter, something's WRONG.  Just stop.  Please.

And for the second time, my maiden name is Lopez and my oldest child's middle name is Lopez to honor my dad (my dad has all daughters) and Kail calling the baby "Baby Lo" is stupid and embarrassing.

Anything LO is bothersome to me all because of Jennifer HO LOpez.  The whole J-Lo crap dreamed up by her fuck buddy, Puff Daddy, do not like. 

Fully agree that Karl needs to first grow up. She remains that teenager. There is no maturity at all. We can point out and snark everything about these girls, but we hope they eventually show some awareness, growth, maturity, and make strides at bettering themselves. Karl has none of that going on. 

• Love 4

The title of her next book should be called "Hustling Backwards" since she went from having a husband who was a loving father and actually holds a day job outside of Teen Mom to getting knocked up by a guy who doesn't want to be seen with her in public.

• Love 20
9 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Wow thank you! 

I am gonna choose to believe javi on this one. I believe it because if kail had real proof you KNOW she would have been talking about it in every episode and sold it to every gossip rag.

• Love 10
15 minutes ago, KittyKat133 said:

Wow thank you! 

I am gonna choose to believe javi on this one. I believe it because if kail had real proof you KNOW she would have been talking about it in every episode and sold it to every gossip rag.

Good point.

She can't wait to smear Javi's name and reveal anything she may have on Javi, even if it is a lie. I can't imagine she wouldn't blab this all over with all the opportunities she has at her disposal. 

• Love 8
13 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Baby Lo could be for her last name - LOwry? 

It could be. But I'm doubtful. I'm reading it as "baby LOW". Lopez has that same long O sound. I believe the "Low" in Kail's name is pronounced like "ow!" - so I'm not sure that fits. But who knows? 

• Love 4