Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

(edited)

DespIte lip injections, Kail  has a Pillsbury Dough Boy-looking face. There is like no definition between the lips, her chins and jaw and it makes the lipstick look smeared on her lips.

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

DespIte lip injections Kail  has a Pillsbury Dough Boy-looking face. There is like no definition between the lips, her chins and jaw and it makes the lipstick look smeared on her lips.

She would benefit from some of Chelsea's contouring lessons. And Chelsea could benefit from a bit less contour. 

• Love 9

Hmm. Javi has retweeted some of that guy's videos, so I assume they are other students from the communication department at DSU making videos together. That "when you _____" setup is a frequent meme setup.

Ahh- she retweeted and joked about "working on these acting skills." It's definitely a just for fun video. 

• Love 1
23 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

Kail is not Mormon. She is a platypus.

Her reason for having a second wedding was to celebrate publicly her having convinced Labia Lips to enter in the military and her garnering those bennys. 

lmao!!!! Seriously cracking up 

(edited)
7 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Hmm. Javi has retweeted some of that guy's videos, so I assume they are other students from the communication department at DSU making videos together. That "when you _____" setup is a frequent meme setup.

Ahh- she retweeted and joked about "working on these acting skills." It's definitely a just for fun video. 

I know but I would think with her Teen Mom fame and a marriage that is about to implode or already has, she would be more careful in what she put out there.

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 1
(edited)

I guess? I think she's just trying to have school friends and Big Daddy Padre Pops King Father Dad WorldRuler Papi Javi flips out at every last thing even though nothing she's done has seemed very inappropriate at all. Granted, if you want a relatively normal college experience, maybe don't get married to a guy you hate and have two kids when you're, like, 12. I guess hindsight is 20/20. Even if she was just married to a normal guy with no kids, she could have fun. But no, she's got crazy possessive military husband/2 kids/reality show...it's not a recipe for the kind of independence she seems to want. And that's kind of a "her" problem, now, isn't it. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 4

I think Javi and Kail are just fundamentally different people. He wants a more traditional stay-at-home wife while Kail wants to be independent and hang out with her friends. There's nothing wrong with either philosophy but if you're that stubborn about your beliefs, you should generally marry a like-minded person. Again, which is why you don't rush into marriage and babies.

• Love 9

It's obvious she's just playing around in that video. But it's interesting that she takes part in a video that basically says, "If your boyfriend is lame, ditch him for his funnier friend". Sounds like our Kai. Or the guy with pricier lounge clothes.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

Hasn't she been with basically three guys ever? 

It's got to be more than that. She had an abortion before Isacc. And then there are girls, too. I don't care, by the way, if you like sex, go for it. Leah, though, I'm pretty sure her mother said something about Leah ONLY having been with 7 men and I don't know if that was including Jeremy at the time. She was about 20 then. But her mother shouldn't really know that, I think. I don't know, I'm not close to my mother at all, but is that something you typically discuss?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Katt said:

It's got to be more than that. She had an abortion before Isacc. And then there are girls, too. I don't care, by the way, if you like sex, go for it. Leah, though, I'm pretty sure her mother said something about Leah ONLY having been with 7 men and I don't know if that was including Jeremy at the time. She was about 20 then. But her mother shouldn't really know that, I think. I don't know, I'm not close to my mother at all, but is that something you typically discuss?

I think that was before Jeremy. Maybe even Cory. I'll have to see if I can find a link to that. She was still a teenager. 

3 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

Hey, at least she admits it (re: reunion):

https://mobile.twitter.com/KailLowry/status/724283183596867585

Lol!

But no one mentioned her lips.  They thought it was her hair. Hahahaha

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Katt said:

Idk, still seems like a much tamer existence than most of the people I know, minus the kids. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Katt said:

But her mother shouldn't really know that, I think. I don't know, I'm not close to my mother at all, but is that something you typically discuss?

Not in my world! lol

• Love 6

Yeah, some details don't need to be discussed between a parent and child. Lol! Open conversations? Sure. Specific, personal details? Not so much. Some things just aren't that necessary to know about each other. 

• Love 4
37 minutes ago, Mkay said:

But no one mentioned her lips.  They thought it was her hair. Hahahaha

I thought that was hilarious too! C'mon people, take another look... her hair maybe wasn't the most flattering but it was fine. The lips were the scary thing.

• Love 5
(edited)
3 hours ago, Mkay said:

http://www.teenmomjunkies.com/teen-mom-2-2/leah-messer/stay-classy-jeremy/

I know that I'm one of those that said "Eeek" when I read it. Maybe I'm just old school. If your in your 20's and over, go for it. Have fun! But I was thinking she was in her teens and that is what make me think ick. Too young. 

Oh God, not Leah's, lol. I meant Kail's.

Most of the girls I knew in college hooked up with a different guy/girl every other weekend or more. They all turned out ok, most went to medical or law school or are professors now. I was pretty reserved and not into that, but that's the culture. Kailyn's sexual history seems positively tame compared to most people her age. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 4

I'm old fashioned -- I don't think it's appropriate to have men over your house while your husband is on deployment and your marriage is rocky. 

I think Javi's parents are no longer living there and friends are helping with the kids.

• Love 6
(edited)

Things are a bit different if you're bisexual. And she's always had male friends. It's not like she can just not have any friends to appease Javi. People are perfectly capable of hanging out and not sleeping together. 

That said, they have no business being together when their philosophies are so different. On everything. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

I'm old fashioned -- I don't think it's appropriate to have men over your house while your husband is on deployment and your marriage is rocky. 

I think Javi's parents are no longer living there and friends are helping with the kids.

She just had friends over. Some were male.

• Love 2

I dunno.  On her snapchat these male guy friends have been driving her car. They are there pretty often. Things I'm sure Javi wouldn't like because he couldn't even stand having Jo on the front porch while he wasn't there. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, CofCinci said:

I agree. It's one thing to have a big group of male/female friends over for dinner or to watch a football game or whatever, but just having guys over at your house? It does seem a little inappropriate.

• Love 4

Eh. My husband has female friends, I have male friends, and I'd honestly let them stay at the house if I was away. Who cares? They're not going to have sex. Kail and Javi don't have a strong marriage, though, so....

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I agree. It's one thing to have a big group of male/female friends over for dinner or to watch a football game or whatever, but just having guys over at your house? It does seem a little inappropriate.

It's always been normal for me, as many of my friends have been male since I was young. I was stupid enough to let friends (both female and male) drive my car when I was in my early 20's too. Bad idea.

• Love 2

Javi wouldn't allow Kail to speak to Jo on her own property.  It's weird that he permits her to have men in the house but Jo, who she was meeting with about child support, couldn't even be on the porch.

• Love 8

I think Kail can have any and all friends to support her while her husband is deployed.  If Javi doesn't like it....too f'in bad.  

If I ever had a partner who told me I couldn't have friends in my home without their permission....that person wouldn't be my partner for long.  

• Love 9

The thing is, we are talking about Javi and Kail....no matter what any of us think is ok or appropriate for ourselves/relationships, this is a man who had a fit when the father of her child (who was in a long term relationship/pregnancy at the time) sat OUTSIDE on the porch, ON CAMERA and had a discussion about child support. We have also seen him flip out over not being able to access her phone. There is no way that having men up in the house, shooting video (personal snapchat, not school assignments), driving her car, just kicking it, is ok with him, based on what Javi has shown us. 

• Love 11

Besides which as a few have mentioned she's bisexual. So theoretically women should be just as much of a 'threat' as men if he's worried about her cheating. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, shelley1005 said:

I think Kail can have any and all friends to support her while her husband is deployed.  If Javi doesn't like it....too f'in bad.  

If I ever had a partner who told me I couldn't have friends in my home without their permission....that person wouldn't be my partner for long.  

Seriously...not to mention, more then likely, the nice house, expensive clothes and cars are thanks to Kail's MTV salary. Airman Javi wouldn't be able to afford all that on his own, so exactly what foot does he have to stand on in telling Kail who is allowed in "his" house? I'd tell his ass to GTFO to the next barracks if he was trying to tell me th

It's not like Javi hasn't enjoyed hanging with his female friends while he has been deployed, according to the pictures he has plastered online. Kail would get  blasted if she was making a fuss over it. I guess what happens on deployment stays on deployment?

• Love 8

Well yeah if any guy told me who I could or couldn't have a conversation with I would tell him to fuck right off as well but Kail for some reason complies so that's her problem and she's a moron.

• Love 2

I thought she agreed that she wouldn't allow Jo across their property line when King Javi wasn't home but maybe I'm mistaken.  Regardless, she has stayed married to him as far as we know so she's still an idiot.

• Love 3

I think the only issue for me about it all is that there is no trust. With either of them. Heck, even I don't trust them.  If there is no trust either don't do it, or get out of the relationship and do what you want. I've been in the relationship where there was so much trust between us that this wouldn't have been an issue, at all. I'm also currently in a relationship where sadly this would be an issue. Once that trust is gone, it usually is forever. :/ 

4 minutes ago, poopchute said:

I thought she agreed that she wouldn't allow Jo across their property line when King Javi wasn't home but maybe I'm mistaken.  Regardless, she has stayed married to him as far as we know so she's still an idiot.

He's been there. The most recent cookout party at her house Jo and Vee were there with lots of other people.  

I'm wondering if at this point they have just agreed to do their own thing until he returns home?

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, poopchute said:

I don't remember that but you could be right. I can't keep up with those two. 

• Love 2
(edited)

10rs7rc.jpg

Someone told her that her lip injections looked bad.  Then someone said she had Botox, too. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 1
(edited)

Oh, Mail most definitely had Botox. Her forehead has that taught, shiny look which is a dead giveaway. Botox is also used to tighten the eye area and she looks different there as well.

As far as reaction to lip fillers, that's bullshit. Fillers like Juvederm and Restylane are pure hyaluronic acid, which is a substance found naturally in your body. People used to have allergic reactions to the old-school collagen fillers, which are no longer used. Kail just overdid the injections and that's why she looks ridiculous.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 3
On 5/5/2016 at 11:33 AM, poopchute said:

Javi wouldn't allow Kail to speak to Jo on her own property.  It's weird that he permits her to have men in the house but Jo, who she was meeting with about child support, couldn't even be on the porch.

Not sticking up for Javi in the SLIGHTEST but I think the difference between those men in the house and Jo is that she cheated on her ex with Jo while MTV was there before. These guys are a blank slate. I'm just trying to follow his Javi logic. Then again, I don't think he ever actually approved these gents.

8 hours ago, Mkay said:

10rs7rc.jpg

Someone told her that her lip injections looked bad.  Then someone said she had Botox, too. 

Reminds me of the time Kim got botox or something on Keeping up with the Kardashians, and claimed she had a horrible reaction so she would never ever get botox again. And her groupies to this day, are like "obvi she didn't get botox because she's totes allergic." 

• Love 2
(edited)

Kail is a known cheater so I can see why Javi doesn't trust her.

Also, they're married. What's hers is his and what is his is hers. Throughout our married life except when he was in grad school, my husband has out-earned me by a lot. Damn straight, though, that I claim these things as mine as much as they are his. lol That's what happens when you get married.  And a large part of that is that I sacrificed my earnings to stay home with his kids. That is just how a partnership works. And I think my husband would never claim I didn't earn the things we have.

And I think Javi is a total douche. But I think Kail is shady as hell, too. What a terrible union.

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Love 6

I don't know if cheating once with the father of your child (and at the time she thought they might get back together) when you had a semi-casual boyfriend (they didn't live together and were already having issues) when you were 18 or so makes you a "known cheater." If she'd been married or done it several times like our beloved WV clan, maybe, but I don't know that this qualifies except very technically. She is known to have cheated that one time several years ago. 

• Love 7
(edited)

He's been there. The most recent cookout party at her house Jo and Vee were there with lots of other people.  

Jo and Vee is the key phrase here IMO; Kail has invited her son's extended family and good for her for including both his dad and stepmom.  If Javi had a problem with that, I hope she told him to stfu.

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 9