Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E10: Re-Lentless Erika

• Start Topic

17 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Thatโ€™s why someone should always broach the subject at hand AFTER they eat. ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

Has anyone ever seen these women even eat? ๐Ÿ˜„

I hope at least they ask for doggie bags when they stomp out of these places in a huff.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Has anyone ever seen these women even eat? ๐Ÿ˜„

I hope at least they ask for doggie bags when they stomp out of these places in a huff.

Mary from Salt Lake City did. It was hilarious.ย 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

This was an off episode for me as I found myself rooting for those I am typically not fond of. (Except Dorit. For some reason I just like her.)ย 

1. Erika was totally justified going low with Denise. Deniseโ€™s daughter was and is not some naive little girl and Denise came on the show, I believe, talking about how she screwed her husband the first time they met? She lost the right to clutch her pearls.ย 

2. Garcelle and Dorit just donโ€™t seem to like each other - no need to make it a racial issue.ย 

3. I thought Suttonโ€™s date was cute and fun.ย 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
22 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I hope itโ€™s just how they edited the scene. Otherwise Crystalโ€™s husband is the worst at comforting her with regard to her body dysmorphia.ย 

I just watched it several times again. He is completely vague and checked out. I wonder if Crystal has complained in the past that his advice makes her feel worse. The only thing he said that was germane to the issue was, โ€œI think youโ€™re too self-conscious.โ€

• Like 3
On 1/4/2024 at 7:03 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

Dorit, Girl ..... you have a pattern on this show.. this YEARS now of playing dumb I can see where ย Garcelle would reach a point of I'm done ... you can't claim ignorance over and over and over when its been pointed out to you over and over and over .. you are willfully now doing itย 

ย 

ย 

its Notย Garcelleย bringing this to the show its her RESPONDING to what she is being dealt with with interacting with Dorit ... IF you wanna blame anyone Blame Dorit for doing the dog whistles and playing dumbย 415722032_699289735317843_1661499740576862757_n.jpg

So I think PK is just as done as Garcelle with regard to Dorit. He is physically repulsive to me, but he is intelligent. He has to listen to Dorit rambling at least 33% of his waking life. [She and Kyle were best friends because they share at least one characteristic. They default to victim/martyr as often as others call their moms.] Can you imagine what that does to a person? Chee! Iโ€™d be escaping to London, too.ย 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 1/4/2024 at 2:28 PM, BusyOctober said:

Did Kim ask Kyle if she was planning on bringing โ€œanyoneโ€ to Kimโ€™s daughterโ€™s wedding?? ย Why would she ask that if she didnโ€™t already know 1) Mo may already be No Moโ€™ at that moment;

You and I need to be friends in real life.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 7
(edited)
On 1/4/2024 at 2:12 PM, Yours Truly said:

Yeah, Denise is only bringing the cringe. She's not cut out to be a housewife and that's all there is to it.ย 

I always agree with your posts.
ย 

But, also, your choice of words here completely reminds me of Goodfellas Henry Hill narrating when they whacked Tommy.ย 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • LOL 6
On 1/4/2024 at 4:49 PM, eXiled said:

I'm suspicious of Sutton's date. Don't know why. I wonder if we'll see more of him.

He told her that he portrayed a dead person on screen. Heโ€™s pursuing an acting or an โ€œas selfโ€ career on camera.

Heโ€™s handsome, and people have told him that since he was in kindergarten.ย 
ย 

He is talented. He can convey concern, delight, affection, etc.

He can improvise. Heโ€™s quick.ย 
ย 

But I would love for him to actually develop a bond with Sutton. Whether itโ€™s genuine or not, his behavior reads as getting a kick out Suttonโ€™s quirkiness and antisocial bombs.ย 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
On 1/4/2024 at 11:07 PM, goofygirl said:

Dorito says she speaks 4 languages. Hopefully, she can be totally literate in ONE.

She claims that FASHION is her language, and that she speaks it fluently.ย 
ย 

Sooooโ€ฆ we know that Dorit is not open and honest aboutโ€ฆ stuff.ย 

• LOL 12
(edited)

I would like to know why Dorit is suddenly dressing the way I did in college and during my early twenties. Ill-fitting dumb sweatshirts and boyfriend shirts with unremarkable sweaters.ย 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

One thing stood out to me about Kim and Kyleโ€™s conversation. I can empathize with how terrible it is to be in a volatile family relationship. But when Kyle said that there is โ€œno yelling or screamingโ€ in her house, I kind of saw that as conflict avoidance. But things that boil just below the surface eventually come out. Does Kyle actually think that her kids arenโ€™t picking up on the tension between her and Mo? If I could feel it by watching them at Portiaโ€™s party, what was it like in the room? Verbal or physical violence is never okay, but putting on a big happy smile to mask issues isnโ€™t healthy either, which is what a lot of adult children of dysfunctional parents do. I think theyโ€™re called the โ€œpeacekeepersโ€ or the โ€œcaretakers.โ€

As hard as it is to admit, there are some families that are just broken โ€”ย ย the Richards sisters included. Kyle wants an ideal that will never be; worse, she seems to want it on her terms, and she wants everyone to see that sheโ€™s been the wronged person, which is ridiculous. But they all must be on the same page with wanting to heal things, and they canโ€™t do it by themselves.

I thought Kim handled all that really well.

1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I would like to know why Dorit is suddenly dressing the way I did in college and during my early twenties. Ill-fitting dumb sweatshirts and boyfriendโ€™s shirts with unremarkable sweaters.ย 

I thought for once she looked pretty and natural. I liked her hair down like that, instead of whateverโ€™s been on her head in her THs. She also wasnโ€™t a walking billboard for CHA NEL or Gucci, either.

Sheโ€™s pretty โ€” except for her personality.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

This was an off episode for me as I found myself rooting for those I am typically not fond of. (Except Dorit. For some reason I just like her.)ย 

1. Erika was totally justified going low with Denise. Deniseโ€™s daughter was and is not some naive little girl and Denise came on the show, I believe, talking about how she screwed her husband the first time they met? She lost the right to clutch her pearls.ย 

2. Garcelle and Dorit just donโ€™t seem to like each other - no need to make it a racial issue.ย 

3. I thought Suttonโ€™s date was cute and fun.ย 

As much as I ever hate to be on Erikaโ€™s side, I totally got her exasperation with dealing with Denise, and as much as I hate to rag on Denise, she really needs to get over this. Itโ€™s been four years, FFS. These women need to learn, too, that Bravo will happily go to its vault and pull out scenes that will correct revisionist thinking and selective memories, and that clip of her talking about Aaronโ€™s junk made Denise look even more ridiculous. Erika was right to bring that up. But really, ladies, move on.ย 

But Kyleโ€™s โ€œwiseโ€ comment about kids being โ€œoff limitsโ€ was really rich, especially with Garcelle sitting across from her.

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
8 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

One thing stood out to me about Kim and Kyleโ€™s conversation. I can empathize with how terrible it is to be in a volatile family relationship. But when Kyle said that there is โ€œno yelling or screamingโ€ in her house, I kind of saw that as conflict avoidance. But things that boil just below the surface eventually come out. Does Kyle actually think that her kids arenโ€™t picking up on the tension between her and Mo? If I could feel it by watching them at Portiaโ€™s party, what was it like in the room? Verbal or physical violence is never okay, but putting on a big happy smile to mask issues isnโ€™t healthy either, which is what a lot of adult children of dysfunctional parents do. I think theyโ€™re called the โ€œpeacekeepersโ€ or the โ€œcaretakers.โ€

As hard as it is to admit, there are some families that are just broken โ€”ย ย the Richards sisters included. Kyle wants an ideal that will never be; worse, she seems to want it on her terms, and she wants everyone to see that sheโ€™s been the wronged person, which is ridiculous. But they all must be on the same page with wanting to heal things, and they canโ€™t do it by themselves

A few ACA Laundry List traits that Kyle and Kim should read:

3. We are frightened by angry people and any personal criticism.ย 

10.ย  We have "stuffed" our feelings from our traumatic childhoods and have lost the ability to feel or express our feelings because it hurts so much (Denial).

12.ย  We are dependent personalities who are terrified of abandonment and will do anything to hold on to a relationship in order not to experience painful abandonment feelings, which we received from living with sick people who were never there emotionally for us.

ย 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 3
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1
On 1/4/2024 at 7:30 AM, Starlight925 said:

These women never will admit that Big Kath was truly the cause of this friction, that for Big Kath, it was all a game, all fun to pit them against each other, because it gave her a sense of power and control.

"Mom wouldn't want this."ย  Are you kidding me?ย  Big Kath would've been sitting there popping the popcorn and giving them each notes on how to make things even more contentious.ย  So over the Richards sisters.

Speaking of, loved how at Crystal's, when the convo wasn't even about her, Kyle turned it around and...made it about her.ย  Lather, rinse, repeat.

No words for Dorit and her continued lack of ~understanding.ย  She claims she wants Garcelle to 'tell her what to say,' then when Garcelle offers up some suggetions of what NOT to do she gets insulted.ย  #TeamGarcelle

Great, Anne Marie is back next week with her fantasticc medical advice.ย  Can't wait. /sarcasm

• Like 5
  • Wink 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 1/5/2024 at 12:55 AM, bencr said:

I don't see Karens as women who engage in micro-aggressions. Karens do loud, bold and in-your face aggressions. Dorit is not a Karen, IMO, and I don't know why Garcelle went there. Her argument was much stronger when she avoided labels.

Because she had to deflect somehow. She is a shit stirrer who can dish it but canโ€™t take it.

Watching this again, the entire situation happened because Garcelle outed the fact that Sutton made out with her driver. Sutton laughed it off at the lunch but wasnโ€™t happy about it. Then Erika announces it at the party where again Sutton was not happy about it and Garcelle laughed. But now that Dorit says it again playfully, Garcelle jumps on her and accuses her of trying to embarrass Sutton. And when Dorit points out that she is the one who actually started this whole thing, Garcelle doubles down. And then turns it into a race thing. Violaโ€ฆdeflection. And then has the nerve to tell Dorit sheโ€™s not here to educate her. No Garcelle, obviously that is the only reason you are here. So go for it. Sheโ€™s exhausting.

And then she scolds Kyle for not speaking up to Erika, yet when Kyle reminds her that no one defended her when Garcelle brought up the cheating/new ring BS at dinner, Garcelle gets up and walks out the door. Maybe she felt โ€œattackedโ€.ย 

And mark my word, the way sheโ€™s showing off her teen boys on the show and embarrassing them with all this talk about their personal lives is going to backfire on her. I wonder which HW she will blame for that when the time comes.ย 

Denise was a train wreck the entire time she was on this show. Why she is back and looking the way she does is beyond me. Does she not have family that can help direct her away from making a complete fool of herself? Totally on Erikaโ€™s side with this one.ย 

Edited by hottesthw
  • Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, hottesthw said:

And mark my word, the way sheโ€™s showing off her teen boys on the show and embarrassing them with all this talk about their personal lives is going to backfire on her. I wonder which HW she will blame for that when the time comes.ย 

Yep. ^
ย 

Initially her boys were some of the few kids on all the franchises that I thought came off well. Now they seem to be just as typical as the dozens who aspire to be reality celebrities/influencers. I donโ€™t think they are bad kids - just typical teens though I thought the one who scolded her on camera was a jerk about it but teenagers can be jerks. That is normal.ย 

• Like 6
On 1/5/2024 at 4:32 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

And the dysfunction has mutated, like COVID. Just watch โ€œParis in Loveโ€ on Peacock.ย 

It just so happens Bravoโ€™s airing โ€œParisโ€ this afternoonโ€ฆright after the BH marathon. (What a coincidence!) Caught a few minutes of it and already my eyes are rolling so hard they may become unscrewed.

• LOL 6
(edited)
18 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

ย 

9 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

As much as I ever hate to be on Erikaโ€™s side, I totally got her exasperation with dealing with Denise, and as much as I hate to rag on Denise, she really needs to get over this. Itโ€™s been four years, FFS. These women need to learn, too, that Bravo will happily go to its vault and pull out scenes that will correct revisionist thinking and selective memories, and that clip of her talking about Aaronโ€™s junk made Denise look even more ridiculous. Erika was right to bring that up. But really, ladies, move on.ย 

But Kyleโ€™s โ€œwiseโ€ comment about kids being โ€œoff limitsโ€ was really rich, especially with Garcelle sitting across from her.

I thought the "if they haven't had one already" was a very gross thing to say, so I don't blame Denise for being angry. That said, yes, I agree that this many years later, especially considering the way Denise initially confronted Erika, it was confusing what the heck she was upset about. My recollection is that while Erika was the most offensive regarding Denise's kids, it was more Brandi, Kyle, Rinna, and Teddi who were pushing Denise to talk about Brandi. They more or less bullied her off the show. Erika was part of that team, but not as vocal about the Brandi issue.ย 

As far as Denise's daughter now being an adult on OnlyFans, it's true she's not a naive little girl, but that is still her daughter, and we saw how Erika flipped out at poor Eileen over an analogy regarding her son who was older than Sami is now. So I still think the classy and kind thing to do is just not talk about Sami.ย 

Agree that Denise did get a little too pearly clutchy for my tastes, despite the fact I like her. I'm glad they called out what she said at the dinner, because it can legitimately be confusing knowing what's okay to say as a guest at someone's home when the host has one of the worst mouths at the table. The kids were nearby, but not seated with the adults, and as Erika accurately said, Denise said stuff more crude imo. I think most kids would rather hear about their parents' friends/coworkers having threesomes than their own stepdad's penis, but that's just me.ย 

3 hours ago, hottesthw said:

Watching this again, the entire situation happened because Garcelle outed the fact that Sutton made out with her driver. Sutton laughed it off at the lunch but wasnโ€™t happy about it. Then Erika announces it at the party where again Sutton was not happy about it and Garcelle laughed. But now that Dorit says it again playfully, Garcelle jumps on her and accuses her of trying to embarrass Sutton. And when Dorit points out that she is the one who actually started this whole thing, Garcelle doubles down. And then turns it into a race thing. Violaโ€ฆdeflection. And then has the nerve to tell Dorit sheโ€™s not here to educate her. No Garcelle, obviously that is the only reason you are here. So go for it. Sheโ€™s exhausting.

And then she scolds Kyle for not speaking up to Erika, yet when Kyle reminds her that no one defended her when Garcelle brought up the cheating/new ring BS at dinner, Garcelle gets up and walks out the door. Maybe she felt โ€œattackedโ€.ย 

Denise was a train wreck the entire time she was on this show. Why she is back and looking the way she does is beyond me. Does she not have family that can help direct her away from making a complete fool of herself? Totally on Erikaโ€™s side with this one.ย 

Yes, Garcelle is guilty for outing that about Sutton, but I don't believe she meant to be hurtful, just playful. Same with Erika. The way Dorit brought it up wasn't to tease, but to use it against Sutton.ย 

To each his own. I find how dense Dorit is (or is playing) to be exhausting.ย 

I don't hate Kyle the way so many other fans of the show do, but I generally can't feel too sorry for her either being called out. She didn't defend Garcelle's kids. Matter of fact, she and Mauricio thought it was hilarious Erika told Jax to get the fuck out. She's gone after Denise's marriage and bullied her off the show. Not only did she not defend her, she bullied a grieving Lisa Vanderpump off the show. When that horrid Diana went after Sutton, not only did Kyle not defend Sutton, she put her hands on her. She has a pretty yucky pattern of not taking up for the right people or the right issues, and Garcelle has witnessed a lot of it firsthand. Mauricio has more or less been a goddamn Housewife himself, so if they have to address some rumors, I say time to be "open and honest" Kyle. Not quite the same as going after Garcelle's or Denise's kids.ย 

I think people in general can take teasing teenage boys about their sexuality too far. Garcelle isn't shy about her own sex life, so I don't think she means harm. The boys seem pretty comfortable with her and the stuff she says. If any of the girlfriend comments and whatnot embarrasses them, I'd like to think she wouldn't go there.ย 

I see your point with Denise. I like the chick, but it's honestly uncomfortable watching her. It's a train wreck and kind of like how it was watching Kim. I hope Denise is okay, and yes she was being quite pushy with Erika over an old issue.ย 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Like 8
On 1/4/2024 at 9:32 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

My sister has one. They are useful. However, at some point you are still going to need to lift the heavy pot and carry it over to the kitchen sink. Can I invent and patent a stove-top drain and become as filthy-rich as Sutton?

I love that people who can afford it buy all the conveniences and then spend extra money going to the health club to lift weights!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I resist the intense desire to reply, โ€œThank you! And you do not speak English so well.โ€

OMG. I love this. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
On 1/5/2024 at 7:56 PM, lilmarysunshine said:

2. Garcelle and Dorit just donโ€™t seem to like each other - no need to make it a racial issue.

But I think the reason for the dislike initially, at least from Garcelle, was the way Dorit was towards her, or the things Dorit said to, or in front of, Garcelle.ย 

ย 

8 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Yes, Garcelle is guilty for outing that about Sutton, but I don't believe she meant to be hurtful, just playful. Same with Erika. The way Dorit brought it up wasn't to tease, but to use it against Sutton

Exactly. Nothing is "innocent" with Dorit. She likes to embarrass or take down those she dislikes with remarks that are meant to be questioning, but you know are digs.

I can't believe it, but I'd much prefer to watch Erika over Kyle. Kyle is just too much, too selfish, too ridiculous, too everything.ย  The Richards sisters need serious, intense therapy, and it's just become exhausting to watch over the years. I don't care who Kyle is married or dating, it's just not interesting enough. And she's to blame for bringing Ann Marie onboard to do her dirty work. It's disgusting. I wonder how much crying Kyle will do at the reunion. She could just scrape together screenshots from prior reunions and piece them together since it's just same 'ol Kyle.

Sutton's matchmaker is fake as fuck, but I thought her date was cute and they seemed into each other.

• Like 10
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, IntrovertRed said:

But I think the reason for the dislike initially, at least from Garcelle, was the way Dorit was towards her, or the things Dorit said to, or in front of, Garcelle.ย 

Garcelle does the same thing with Dorit, though. I definitely get the sense that Garcelle intimates that Doritโ€™s treatment of her has much to do with her race. Garcelle says when you say I โ€œattackedโ€ you, it triggers me and brings up the angry black woman stereotype and all that matters is how I perceive it.ย 

But when Dorit tells Garcelle that calling her โ€œprivilegedโ€ (and I was glad to see her respond that they ALL are privileged because โ€ฆ my god โ€ฆ look at how they all live) makes her feel like Garcelle is suggesting sheโ€™s racist, Garcelle says โ€œI didnโ€™t say that.โ€ But Dorit never said Garcelle was an โ€œangry black woman,โ€ either. If it is OK for Garcelle to read things into words, why not for Dorit to do the same?ย 

I think Garcelle fits into this franchise well because she is absolutely willing to beat a dead horse. lolย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1

Can't stand Dorit. And a big fan of Garcelle. That doesn't mean Garcelle isn't full of shit on this one. And yes I said your name twice girl!

And Kyle? Oh you can't take the toxic behavior of your sister Kathy any longer? But can eat up the poison dripping ATTACKS of your sister Kim by Lisa Rinna with a spoon? Better not be too surprised when Paris sides with her Mom. Does Morgan Who really have enough clout for you compared to the Hiltons?ย  Smh

I still enjoy Denise more than Crystal. With a little more practice or help from fans maybe she could learn some comebacks?ย 

ย 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Watching Garcelle in the scene with Dorit, I was struck by how well she has aged. IMO she is the prettiest of the Beverly Hills HWs. My husband and I have been watching NYPD Blue on Hulu. We're on season 8 (filmed in 2001) and Garcelle is featured playing an ADA. She isn't bad in the part and wasย  stunning when she was younger too.ย 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 4
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Garcelle does the same thing with Dorit, though. I definitely get the sense that Garcelle intimates that Doritโ€™s treatment of her has much to do with her race. Garcelle says when you say I โ€œattackedโ€ you, it triggers me and brings up the angry black woman stereotype and all that matters is how I perceive it.ย 

But when Dorit tells Garcelle that calling her โ€œprivilegedโ€ (and I was glad to see her respond that they ALL are privileged because โ€ฆ my god โ€ฆ look at how they all live) makes her feel like Garcelle is suggesting sheโ€™s racist, Garcelle says โ€œI didnโ€™t say that.โ€ But Dorit never said Garcelle was an โ€œangry black woman,โ€ either. If it is OK for Garcelle to read things into words, why not for Dorit to do the same?ย 

I think Garcelle fits into this franchise well because she is absolutely willing to beat a dead horse. lolย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Wow great point all around.ย  I dislike Dorit and like Garcelle but this is spot on.ย  I think what we are seeing this year is that these women will just not be friends.ย  Dorit literally is no longer connected to anyone other than as a co-worker.

Now interestingly you see Sutton and Garcelle and Crystal actually have forged a friendship - mostly since the FFF would not let them in so not sure it would have been organic or not but now it is.

Just to understand all this go watch the pairings on the Aftershow.ย  Erika and Kyle (aka Erika is the only one who never questions Kyle's new random changes). Sutton and Garcelle (too bad they did not add Crystal to this as most of her discussions are around them.ย  Poor Crystal is stuck with Dorit and they kind of have to tap dance as they really are not connected other than as co workers thenwhats her face is stuck by herself literally picking on Sutton because that's her only storyline and I keep forgetting she is on the show.

9 hours ago, IntrovertRed said:

I can't believe it, but I'd much prefer to watch Erika over Kyle. Kyle is just too much, too selfish, too ridiculous, too everything.ย  The Richards sisters need serious, intense therapy, and it's just become exhausting to watch over the years. I don't care who Kyle is married or dating, it's just not interesting enough. And she's to blame for bringing Ann Marie onboard to do her dirty work. It's disgusting. I wonder how much crying Kyle will do at the reunion. She could just scrape together screenshots from prior reunions and piece them together since it's just same 'ol Kyle.

Kyle the victim is boring as hell.ย  What happened to "JUST BE HONEST" oh thats for other people.ย  And this new narrative about Kathy is just too much.ย  What is funny is the only one on the outs is KYLE - Kathy and Kim seem to have a long strong relationship - is Kathy probably a piece of work?ย  Umm sure but guess what Kyle so are you and you are such a victim now and you are seeing karma bitch slap you and you literally only have the new girl as your back up and she jumped in too fast and looks cray cray and frankly if I saw her in a surgery suite as part of my team I would cancel the surgery after what comes out of her mouth.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Why didn't they use that woman Patty the Millionaire Matchmaker? She is fake but far more entertaining.

I was thinking this too! I used to watch her show. I can imagine some advice she would give Sutton.ย 

• Like 5
(edited)
3 hours ago, Slakkie said:

Kyle the victim is boring as hell.ย  What happened to "JUST BE HONEST" oh thats for other people.ย  And this new narrative about Kathy is just too much.ย  What is funny is the only one on the outs is KYLE - Kathy and Kim seem to have a long strong relationship - is Kathy probably a piece of work?ย  Umm sure but guess what Kyle so are you and you are such a victim now and you are seeing karma bitch slap you and you literally only have the new girl as your back up and she jumped in too fast and looks cray cray and frankly if I saw her in a surgery suite as part of my team I would cancel the surgery after what comes out of her mouth.

I wonder if Kyle will have any self-awareness about how she is coming across when she watches this season's episodes. I'm doubtful as she hasn't demonstrated it so far. Her victim stance reminds me of another ACA laundry trait that she clearly has:

5. We live life from the viewpoint of victims and we are attracted by that weakness in our love and friendship relationships.

I like Garcelle but I thought she was hard on Dorit. They played clips of numerous women using the word "attack." I don't believe Dorit intended it as a racial slur, nor do I think she realized using the term would trigger Garcelle. I know I'm in the minority here, but I thought Dorit held her own in that conversation. However, now that Garcelle has expressed her feelings to Dorit about that word, Dorit should be sensitive and not use it around Garcelle in the future.ย 

Even so, I don't think Garcelle and Dorit are going to be friends. Actually, I doubt any of these women are friends in real life. I wonder how much contact they have when they aren't filming.

For a while it seemed like Sutton, Crystal and Garcelle were friends and there were articles written about it, but then Crystal seemed to turn on Sutton. I believe Erika is only friendly with Kyle because Kyle is the OG and head mean girl on this show, and Erika knows what side her bread is buttered on. She is a big-time opportunist. If Kyle didn't have any power, she'd drop her and align herself with the person who did.ย 

I understand why Denise was upset with what Erika said, but she needs to drop it. It was four years ago. Denise isn't coming off well because she is not as articulate as Erika and is clearly outmatched in an argument. At least she was sober this time. I'll give her a point for that.

I still dislike Erika and thought her comment comparing Denise's and her daughter's Only Fans accounts was nasty. Yes, it's true. She does have the account. But Erika mentioned it to be snide. Several of the women have taken jabs at Denise for having the account.ย 

ย 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Why didn't they use that woman Patty the Millionaire Matchmaker? She is fake but far more entertaining.

Patty and Andy Cohen had a falling out several years ago, which is why her show was canceled. ย I believe they haven't spoken in about a decade.

Short article, but here's a quote from it:

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/07/patti-stanger-quit-millionaire-matchmaker-andy-cohen/

Another insider added, "Even though Andy Cohen doesn't have a role in determining in programming at Bravo, he hadย just been so meanย to Patty. There is no love lost between those two, and she will be happy to be working for another network without Andy's involvement."

Edited by Starlight925
  • Useful 4
1 minute ago, Starlight925 said:

Patty and Andy Cohen had a falling out several years ago, which is why her show was canceled. ย I believe they haven't spoken in about a decade.

To be honest, her show was unwatchable past the first season, she was full of herself in season two and beyond but she did give good advice to the daters.

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

To be honest, her show was unwatchable past the first season, she was full of herself in season two and beyond but she did give good advice to the daters.

Agreed! ย I loved her at first, but she was sooo....much.

This new matchmaker is just as bad, in a different way. ย Angling for her own Bravo show with her over-the-top giggling enthusiasm and exaggerated expressions. ย Mute.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Watching Garcelle in the scene with Dorit, I was struck by how well she has aged. IMO she is the prettiest of the Beverly Hills HWSs. My husband and I have been watching NYPD Blue on Hulu. We're on season 8 (filmed in 2001) and Garcelle is featured playing an ADA. She isn't bad in the part and wasย  stunning when she was younger too.ย 

They say โ€œblack donโ€™t crack.โ€ ย I think melanin-rich skin just ages better.

I personally find darker-haired Dorit the ย prettiest of BH women. (When Dorit modeled that bikini a few years ago and it was in her intro, I remember thinking โ€œwhy is she with PK again?!โ€ lol)ย But Porsha and Cynthia from RHOA at the top considering ย all shows.ย 

Everyone says how great Kyle looks but when you see her walk away from behind, eh not so much. Meow. lol

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
3 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Watching Garcelle in the scene with Dorit, I was struck by how well she has aged. IMO she is the prettiest of the Beverly Hills HWSs. My husband and I have been watching NYPD Blue on Hulu. We're on season 8 (filmed in 2001) and Garcelle is featured playing an ADA. She isn't bad in the part and wasย  stunning when she was younger too.ย 

Agree. Also, Garcelle and Denise are the two who are NATURALLY very beautiful. Some of the others have had some pretty dramatic makeovers.ย 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

ย 

On 1/6/2024 at 2:45 AM, RoseAllDay said:

I can empathize with how terrible it is to be in a volatile family relationship. But when Kyle said that there is โ€œno yelling or screamingโ€ in her house, I kind of saw that as conflict avoidance. But things that boil just below the surface eventually come out.

It is possible to address conflicts without yelling or screaming; I grew up in a house with lots of yelling and like Kyle I created a home without any of that.ย  It doesn't mean we don't have conflict, just that we don't deal with it by screaming at each other.ย  On that I could relate.ย 

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
3 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

ย 

It is possible to address conflicts without yelling or screaming; I grew up in a house with lots of yelling and like Kyle I created a home without any of that.ย  It doesn't mean we don't have conflict, just that we don't deal with it by screaming at each other.ย  On that I could relate.ย 

Iโ€™m coming at it a little differently. I read Kyleโ€™s comment as conflict avoidance. Rather than risking openly airing disagreements (and arguments are that) everyone pretends things are fine โ€” until theyโ€™re not. My ex and I grew up in similar situations (unpredictable dad), so we always just kept concerns and disagreements hidden, no matter what, rather than risk conflict. Then โ€œpridedโ€ ourselves that we never fought. It wasnโ€™t until the marriage was imploding that all the buried resentments came out.ย 

Kyle has always tried to present herself as having the happy family, and this may explain it. The way she said it just hit a small nerve with me.

If the Richards sisters want any kind of reconciliation, they need therapy, and a lot of it. Parents, whether deliberately or not, can leave a lot of scars.
ย 

7 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Watching Garcelle in the scene with Dorit, I was struck by how well she has aged. IMO she is the prettiest of the Beverly Hills HWs. My husband and I have been watching NYPD Blue on Hulu. We're on season 8 (filmed in 2001) and Garcelle is featured playing an ADA. She isn't bad in the part and wasย  stunning when she was younger too.ย 

I almost posted last week about how perfectly beautiful her skin is. It was glowing in the limo on the way to the taco party. She is pretty.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
On 1/4/2024 at 1:27 AM, hottesthw said:

Ughhh Garcelle just STFU already. She is dragging this show down the way of NY and itโ€™s tiresome. She can stir shit up, repeat things other people say, be blunt and rude to people asking about their personal private info, throw around offenses others have done to her years prior as if they happened yesterday, and takes no responsibility for any of it. But Dorit says one word she doesnโ€™t like and itโ€™s time to hang her on a cross. Seriously, who can keep track of all the random things that offend Garcelle? She is clearly jealous of Dorit (not sure why but she clearly is), and itโ€™s blinding her and making her look like a fool. And I canโ€™t stand Dorit but in this case, she was attacked (by HW standards) by Garcelle and had every right to say so. ย If Garcelle is so โ€œtriggeredโ€ by this showโ€ฆshe can leave!ย 
ย 

Big Kathy basically mentally abused all of her kids and itโ€™s sad to watch them make excuses for her so long after her death.

This show sucks this season.ย 

Are you kidding? Clearly not watching the same show. Dorit never uses these words in reference to the other [white] women. Garcelle calmly disagrees with something Dorit says and that bitch automatically accuses her of attacking or bullying her. Garcelle should have checked her sillly ass a long time ago.

And why the actual fuck would Garcelle be jealous of Dorit? She has been making a lot of dough while Dorit and PK are reportedly struggling and are likely renting their home and homeschooling their children because they can't afford private school.

My head is spinning. In my opinion, Garcelle took too long to check that cow.

• Like 3
  • Applause 8
  • Love 1
On 1/4/2024 at 3:07 PM, Lady of nod said:

I am not a fan of Dorit. She lost me at puppy gate. And I do like Garcelle very much. So Iโ€™m not standing up for Dorit, Iโ€™d Simply like to point out that not everybody, myself included, is aware of all the words that trigger all the people. Iโ€™d also like to point out that calling someone a Karen could be conceived as triggering. As the Editors pointed out in this episode, these women have been accusing each other of attacking for however many seasons this show has been on. And much of the time theyโ€™re not wrong. Also Iโ€™m calling Garcelle out on crying for 2 days. I think sheโ€™s a lot stronger than that.

None of them are saying it to Garcelle, though, and they were actually arguing with each other. Dorit ONLY says that shit to Garcelle and over very simple differences of opinion. I have kind of liked Dorit over the years, but I do not like the way she deals with Garcelle as opposed to the others. She needs to check herself.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 1/3/2024 at 10:39 PM, njbchlover said:

2.ย  We finally heard the Richards sisters both admit that their mother was NOT the saint they wanted us all to believe she was.ย  They both admitted their mother had a bad temper and was mean to them.ย  I wonder what Kathy Hilton will have to say about hearing her sisters talk about their mother that way.

I just wish they both would come out and say their mother was a cold-hearted, mercenary, abusive woman, who basically forced her daughters into show business and into marriages not for love, but for money.

ย 

I think most people hesitate to publicly speak on their parents in a negative way.ย  What people tend to do is highlight the positive.ย  I don't like Kathy, but I think she's very image conscious.ย  Regardless of who's right or wrong, Kathy likes to put on a united front to the public which is why she waited for cameras to be down before trashing Kyle and the rest of the cast.ย  Reality tv isn't for Kathy.

On 1/4/2024 at 9:33 AM, janiema said:

But Iโ€™m wondering whether one side of the conflict is always Kyle. She may see it as all three never getting along at the same time because sheโ€™s almost always part of the dynamic. I believe this was Kyleโ€™s narrative in season 1.

ย 

Stating this with no judgment, Kim is a drug addict which can be difficult to deal with.ย  Kathy can be a nasty and mean woman.ย  She also was accused of racial and gay slurs (three out of 4 children have been caught up in anti-gay, racist scandals).ย  Kyle didn't choose what family to be born into.ย  She seems like the most normal one.ย  Maybe the conflict is due to the issues the others have.

On 1/5/2024 at 7:31 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Garcelle not liking the word "Attacked," is sort of moot at this point because that is the vernacular of this and all the other HW shows...not saying she does not have the right but she knew the world she was stepping in to and if she does not like Dorit who cares what words she uses, she is sort of a dumb bunny.

ย 

Garcelle didn't articulate it in the greatest way, but it's not simply the word; it's engaging with a Black woman and exaggerating what's happening to make the Black woman seem threatening which is where the "Karen" part comes in.ย  Dorit called Garcelle a "bully" in a previous season which is ridiculous.ย  In this past episode, Garcelle didn't "attack" Dorit by accurately stating that she brought up Sutton's make out session to embarrass her in front of the women.ย  Is it possible that Dorit would have said these same things to a white woman in Garcelle's shoes?ย  Perhaps.ย  Garcelle's point is that she wants Dorit to be aware of who she's saying certain things to.ย  Dorit knows not to say Happy Hannukah to people who aren't Jewish, she knows not to ask a sober person out for cocktails and she knows not to offer meat to a vegan.ย  She can also know not to exaggerate and feed into racial discord when engaging with Black women.ย ย 

On 1/6/2024 at 5:45 AM, RoseAllDay said:

I don't know that Kyle implied that she puts on a happy face when things aren't happy; just that she doesn't want yelling and screaming in her home.ย  Dealing with conflict doesn't have to be volatile; there can be a calm, rational discussion to sort things out.

Edited by Talented Tenth
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

How the fuck is it a 'very, very serious, dangerousย  accusation' to be called a Karen? ๐Ÿ˜… C'mon Dorit. I'm cracking up ๐Ÿ˜…ย  If you being called a Karen is the most heinous thing you've had to endure, you've had an easy life.

ย 

Oh my god she just asked Garcelle if she knows she's Jewish ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… This keeps getting better ๐Ÿ˜…

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 11
21 minutes ago, Glama said:

Oh my god she just asked Garcelle if she knows she's Jewish ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… This keeps getting better ๐Ÿ˜…

It is the follow up statement to when Dorit told Garcelle her mother has a black friend.

My thought is just let Dorit live in her bubble, I doubt she will have an impact on anyone's lives, even her kids roll their eyes at her, Garcelle is just frustrating herself trying to teach Dorit or explain things to her, sometimes you have to know when to just walk away.

• Like 4
On 1/4/2024 at 9:28 PM, BusyOctober said:

ย  Why would she ask that if she didnโ€™t already know 1) Mo may already be No Moโ€™ at that moment and 2) that Morgan Wade is Kyleโ€™s special new friend?ย ย 

ย 

๐Ÿ˜…ย  That cracked me up!

• LOL 2
On 1/4/2024 at 9:08 PM, RealHousewife said:

I'm a Denise fan, but how does she not remember what she said about Aaron's business? She wouldn't shut up about it that season. What Erika said was indeed beyond inappropriate, but the way the women treated Denise over the Brandi stuff was even worse imo. They wanted her on trial or something.ย 

ย 

And even if she did "forget" (which come on, she didn't), how else would the others know he has a big one? Oh yeah, because she told them! She just couldn't come up with anything to back herself up so fast enough so she lied.ย 

• Like 2
22 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Iโ€™m coming at it a little differently. I read Kyleโ€™s comment as conflict avoidance. Rather than risking openly airing disagreements (and arguments are that) everyone pretends things are fine โ€” until theyโ€™re not. My ex and I grew up in similar situations (unpredictable dad), so we always just kept concerns and disagreements hidden, no matter what, rather than risk conflict. Then โ€œpridedโ€ ourselves that we never fought. It wasnโ€™t until the marriage was imploding that all the buried resentments came out.ย 

Kyle has always tried to present herself as having the happy family, and this may explain it. The way she said it just hit a small nerve with me.

If the Richards sisters want any kind of reconciliation, they need therapy, and a lot of it. Parents, whether deliberately or not, can leave a lot of scars.
ย 

I almost posted last week about how perfectly beautiful her skin is. It was glowing in the limo on the way to the taco party. She is pretty.

What gets me with this no yelling in the house BS is Kyle yells quite often outside of her house.ย  In the midst of filming her show.ย  And she has/had very little self control (manhandling Sutton, yelling at her sister in the limo, yelling at Dorit in Aspen).ย  So I just can't buy what she is selling.

• Like 7
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

What gets me with this no yelling in the house BS is Kyle yells quite often outside of her house.ย  In the midst of filming her show.ย  And she has/had very little self control (manhandling Sutton, yelling at her sister in the limo, yelling at Dorit in Aspen).ย  So I just can't buy what she is selling.

Displaced anger. It builds up.ย 

I would be buying what she is selling if I thought she was sincere about wanting a reconciliation in the first place. But to do that, you also have to admit your shortcomings. Kyle has never been able to do thatโ€ฆlook at how sheโ€™s always come off as knowing whatโ€™s best for everybody else, and her bullying behavior (mainly of Sutton). She wants some version of the โ€œperfect family,โ€ which does not exist. I think she tried to get that with Mo, but itโ€™s not working anymore. She canโ€™t work through all this shit without help.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Just putting this out there:

Denise did not have 4 years to complain to Erika about her behavior toward her and her kids. ย Denise was bullied off the show by the Faux Farce Five. ย She was invited back for a few appearances this season, probably, in all honesty, to confront Erika about the past situations. Either she, or the producers who hired her, wanted more closure or to speak her peace. ย Unfortunately, Denise isn't good at presenting her side of an argument. ย I like Denise, but I would have preferred her to come back in a happier, more light-hearted way, proving the saying that the best revenge is a life well lived.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
On 1/7/2024 at 2:56 AM, Audpaud said:

ย 

And Kyle? Oh you can't take the toxic behavior of your sister Kathy any longer? But can eat up the poison dripping ATTACKS of your sister Kim by Lisa Rinna with a spoon? Better not be too surprised when Paris sides with her Mom. Does Morgan Who really have enough clout for you compared to the Hiltons?ย  Smh

ย 

ย 

Absolutely YES to the bolded.

Kyle is such a selfish asshole. I don't deny their dysfunction but the way Kyle wants to keep pretending that she hasn't been an absolutely shitty sister herself cause all she wants to focus on are the parts of their lives where she's in her own turmoil but forgets that she never seems to skip her time up at bat when it's time to sling her own mud.ย 

The invasiveness that she allows towards her sisters doesn't make any sense to me. Look, I might have family issues, problems, fights etc. etc. but I'll be damned if I let people that I know and have confided in attack them on my behalf and worse use the information I've shared to attack them for their own personal nasty agenda.ย  ย 

I thought it was interesting how Kim hadn't heard Kyle's side yet.ย 

I felt like that was a classic Kyle move. What is Kyle's side? Kathy was harsh? Kathy said mean things? Mean things like "you're a goddamn alcoholic Kim", on camera for the viewing audience to see? I love how everyone is supposed to be so pained for Kyle but have we actually heard what terrible, monstorous things her sisters have done to her? Oh sure, we've seen footage of the dysfunction and the antics but do we know of official abuses. Like specific stories of when Kathy took her puppy and drowned it in the pool cause she was so mad at Kyle? Or when Kim bullied and teased Kyle along with her 80's child star clique way back in the day?ย 

Look, I'm pretty sure things get ugly in that family. They don't know how function in a healthy manner but one thing I've noticed since day one is that Kyle is very veiled in what her grievances are. Even in this conversation/ confessional she speaks in hushed whispers about what "Kathy did" and keeps all the details to herself but then manages to add sentiments like she doesn't want the people around her to mistreat her anymore. It's always vague but supported by everything she KNOWS the public knows about her family if that makes sense. She's a very very significate manipulator. Has she EVER explain what the real serious grievances are with her sisters in detail? (Saying she gets cut off from Paris isn't exactly cruel and unusual punishment) I can't with the "verbal abuse" angle because its a cycle they all participate in so to act as if she's the only one that is mistreated and abused is just so fake and phony to me and I completely find it gross that she uses their dynamic as something SHE alone hasn't been able to escape while the other two relish in such toxicity and relish inflicting pain on her. Honey, you do too and that's the truth!

Her trauma, Kim's unfortunate addiction, Kathy harsh personality and control issues all stem from THEIR shitty childhoods but Kyle what's to put the spin that Kathy and Kim abuse and mistreat her. Kim's addiction wasn't DONE to Kyle. Kathy's rigid standards and expectations are a symptom and not something Kathy has created JUST to inflict on Kyle and yet she gives off this energy as if Kathy and Kim really truly target her and have no other purpose for her than to use and abuse her and I find that narrative so outrageous and so unfair. But yup that's the one she goes with season after season and in some way shape or form Kyle really does hope that eventually the public can see Kim and Kathy for the monsters they are and take her side once and for all.ย 

Kyle doesn't want to heal she wants continuous apologies and constant groveling. Not to mention endless passes for her own very unkind behavior towards them. As much as it makes sense that yeah, "I can see that being possibly true" that Kathy does this and Kim is probably a nightmare because of that, do we ever actually see first hand Kim or Kathy truly abusing Kyle or do we see sisters arguing with each other and when we have seen that polarizing footage who is usually the reason or the initiator of those confrontations? I'm so tired of Kyle and her need to blame her sisters. There's blaming and then there's understanding that there is a fractured dynamic among the three. Instead Kyle continues to point fingers like a child crying "she hurt me." Kim and Kathy's coping methods are both unfortunate and puts strain on all three but Kyle's coping methods seems to be to continuously throw the other two under the bus for THEIR unfortunate coping methods that have stemmed from a traumatic childhood that all three share.ย  Her need to be singled out as the one true victim for something all three have battle scars from has always enraged me. She succeeds too and that's even more bothersome.ย ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 1