Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E11: Breaking Bad

• Start Topic

Just now, MrBuhBye said:

Shekinah is disturbed by what she finds at Sarper's apartment; TJ's relationship decision stuns Kim; Holly stresses about the wedding; Brandan and Mary make a life-altering discovery; Daniele and Yohan disagree on the way forward.

Airs 9/18/23

That felt staged, but 2501 people would put a lot of wear and tear on a headboard.  However, he can keep the mattress and boxspring if he replaces the frame (or just the headboard).  I don't really get his argument.

Brandon and Mary seem to have made the same decision Violet and Riley have.  Allegedly.

• Like 1

And this is partly why Shekinah, by her own admission, has a string of failed relationships: she's a shrill, demanding harpy who believes that if she personally doesn't enjoy an activity, nobody should do it. I'm a happily married man whose wife has no problem with me video gaming as a way to relax and blow off stress. Even if I were single, if I invited a woman back to my apartment and she started freaking out about my Xbox, I'd probably ask her to leave immediately. I have no interest in a relationship with someone who's going to judge how I spend MY own leisure time.

I hope Brandan's OK with marrying Mary, because that's the only solution to the pregnancy her family is going to accept.

Kim chews out TJ in front of her parents (which I'm sure he found humiliating), bullies him into a 2AM text argument even after he tries de-escalating the situation, then wonders why he finally decides he's had enough and breaks it off with her. Except for her parents, everyone in this storyline is awful.

What is it with people who bring their dogs everywhere? (Note that I'm not talking about legitimate service animals, which Danielle's dog obviously wasn't.) Any adult who can't bear the thought of spending an hour or two separated from their precious little Fluffy should see a psychiatrist. You could tell the immigration lawyer was horrified by both the dog's presence and its relieving itself on Danielle, but didn't want to say anything.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
5 hours ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

I can't with this girl's LIPS!! But why the HELL would the man agree to let The Learning Channel film that raggedy ass BED?!?!?

I hope she made Sharper get a test for STDs.  But even a raggedy bed is better than a regular bed in Turkey.

38 minutes ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

I hope Brandan's OK with marrying Mary, because that's the only solution to the pregnancy her family is going to accept.

These two should not be procreating.  Pretty much up there with Nickel as people on the show that should not have children. Or children having children.  BTW out of the two, I think Brandan was the virgin. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
6 hours ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

whose wife has no problem with me video gaming

Video games are for guys in their 20s but I am in my 40s and dress like I am in my 20s.

Well her brother has kids out of wedlock but I wouldn’t be surprised if there is a double standard.

relieving itself on Danielle

Then she claimed numerous drunk men had done the same lol.  Was she a fetish sex worker?

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 5
13 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Shekinah is disturbed by what she finds at Sarper's apartment; TJ's relationship decision stuns Kim; Holly stresses about the wedding; Brandan and Mary make a life-altering discovery; Daniele and Yohan disagree on the way forward.

Airs 9/18/23

Sarper, bless his heart, seems very challenged in the brains dept.  And he is gross.  Is his hair plastic?   TJ needs to run like hell.  Kim is going to be nothing but a pain in his ass.  Brandan and Mary really need minders.  DUMB AF to bring a baby into that mess.  Danielle's yarn hair looks worse as the episodes go by.  

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Love 1

Did anyone else find it ironic that Danielle told the attorney she thought they should go with  a tourist visa instead of a permanent one because she thinks their relationship still has a lot of issues to work out, but at the same time, they are trying to have  BABY!!??  

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 7
36 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Video games are for guys in their 20s but I am in my 40s and dress like I am in my 20s.

Well her brother has kids out of wedlock but I wouldn’t be surprised if there is a double standard.

Then she claimed numerous drunk men had done the same lol.  Was she a fetish sex worker?

HA!  My husband is in his 50's and is a gamer.  I dig it.  Only way I can watch my bad reality shows undisturbed.  He is a big time heckler and it drives me nuts.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
12 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Sarper, bless his heart, seems very challenged in the brains dept.  And he is gross.  Is his hair plastic?   TJ needs to run like hell.  Kim is going to be nothing but a pain in his ass.  Brandan and Mary really need minders.  DUMB AF to bring a baby into that mess.  Danielle's yarn hair looks worse as the episodes go by.  

Yes! Plastic hair!! He is so unattractive. Yuck. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
15 minutes ago, lilysmom said:

Did anyone else find it ironic that Danielle told the attorney she thought they should go with  a tourist visa instead of a permanent one because she thinks their relationship still has a lot of issues to work out, but at the same time, they are trying to have  BABY!!??  

Stupidity at its finest. Sums her up perfectly really.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
15 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

HA!  My husband is in his 50's and is a gamer.  I dig it.  Only way I can watch my bad reality shows undisturbed.  He is a big time heckler and it drives me nuts.

Same here except my husband watches Gunsmoke!!

• LOL 3
2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Wouldn’t Danielle have to live in the US to sponsor a spouse for a green card?  The whole point is so that your spouse can live with you.  

No many citizens abroad make their petition for a latter return to the states. Now would a cast member or producer shield the audience from the actual plan so they could be added to a specific show in the 90 Day franchise? I think so 

9 hours ago, greekmom said:

These two should not be procreating.  Pretty much up there with Nickel as people on the show that should not have children. Or children having children.  BTW out of the two, I think Brandan was the virgin. 

I just hope Mary's baby is a boy. You know, so Brandan can look at him. 

Poor Brandan. He's all "Couldn't wait for Lolo to leave so Mary and I could have all the sexy time!" And he knows, he KNOWS in his heart, that once baby Bongo or DabDab or Pinkie arrives, Mary will have no time for him, or any interest whatsoever in teh secks. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 7
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I just hope Mary's baby is a boy. You know, so Brandan can look at him. 

Poor Brandan. He's all "Couldn't wait for Lolo to leave so Mary and I could have all the sexy time!" And he knows, he KNOWS in his heart, that once baby Bongo or DabDab or Pinkie arrives, Mary will have no time for him, or any interest whatsoever in teh secks. 

I’m surprised with how TLC has been giving us all the details on others that Brandan and Mary both didn’t tell us how he could tell she was a virgin. 

Don’t have money for living expenses but can afford to feed, clothe, and medical bills for a baby?

• Like 4

Kim and TJ need to run far away from each other. And her step-mom should be ashamed for encouraging anything else! Shekinah... oh honey, there is not a safe surface in that apartment. Blech. Just gross. Brendan and Mary WTF?  He's tied to her forever now unless he wants to abandon his child to a looney toon with abandonment issues. So many things wrong in the previous sentence but that doesn't come close to all the wrongs in that relationship. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

We all know Danielle wants the tourist visa because her broke ass is running from debt in the US and Yohan has no idea. She filed for bankruptcy or something and cut out on her pension cause you know, she just couldn't stand another minute away from her man and her mangoes on the beach. 

• Applause 4
9 minutes ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

We all know Danielle wants the tourist visa because her broke ass is running from debt in the US and Yohan has no idea. She filed for bankruptcy or something and cut out on her pension cause you know, she just couldn't stand another minute away from her man and her mangoes on the beach. 

With her financial situation she probably wouldn’t qualify to sponsor him and is too embarrassed to admit it.

• Like 5
15 minutes ago, DiamondGirl said:

Yohan REALLY REALLY wants a green card….he kept saying it.  

He has said so since day 1 & she let him believe they would be living in the USA once they were married. She is a con artist who doesn't pay her bills & he needs to realize that she has no intention of ever bringing him over as the first thing he will do once he has a green card is to leave her huge ass and find somone who appreciates him.

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
20 hours ago, MamaGee said:

Kim and TJ need to run far away from each other. And her step-mom should be ashamed for encouraging anything else!

If they don't get together, the step mom won't be on TV anymore!  
At this point, if Kimberly marries him, she deserves what she gets.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
On 9/19/2023 at 6:10 PM, DaRanger said:

Don’t have money for living expenses but can afford to feed, clothe, and medical bills for a baby?

18 hours ago, Kid said:

Of course she is pregnant. She had to nail down that meal ticket.🤣🤣🤣

The guy had $300 left and was asking Mary to go to her grandfather to borrow money. They don't have even half a brain cell between the two of them and he's not much of a meal ticket.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, greekmom said:

he's not much of a meal ticket

Prediction by the tell all time they will be living in the US. Or at least have plans to do so once her spousal visa gets approved---she is now (or will be) the parent of a US citizen, I imagine those don't have as many hurdles to approval. 

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, Stuckathome said:

Prediction by the tell all time they will be living in the US. Or at least have plans to do so once her spousal visa gets approved---she is now (or will be) the parent of a US citizen, I imagine those don't have as many hurdles to approval. 

True, unless she had some kind of arrest record, a prior marriage or communicable disease even without an "anchor" I don't see anything on Mary's end as grounds to deny a spousal visa.

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, Raja said:

True, unless she had some kind of arrest record, a prior marriage or communicable disease even without an "anchor" I don't see anything on Mary's end as grounds to deny a spousal visa.

And then she can come to the US and see that the streets aren't paved with gold and they can live in the driveway in a shitty RV. I sadly don't see them having an easy life anywhere they live.....along the lines of Jenny and Larry from a past season. But, I also don't see how Brandan can earn a living as a rice farmer. 

• Like 4
42 minutes ago, Stuckathome said:

And then she can come to the US and see that the streets aren't paved with gold and they can live in the driveway in a shitty RV. I sadly don't see them having an easy life anywhere they live.....along the lines of Jenny and Larry from a past season. But, I also don't see how Brandan can earn a living as a rice farmer. 

I liked Larry and Jenny. He did have a full time job and then Covid hit. I don't know what they are up to now, but I could see him working somewhere steady, especially since Jenny lets him look at the direction of women. Sure an RV isn't great for some, but it is better than what she came from. He also seems to have a good family surrounding him. 

Just what will Brandan do? He can't go to work, how would he avoid looking at women? 

ETA -- I just checked on Larry and Jenny, still together. They were in the Philippines. They look happy. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

ETA -- I just checked on Larry and Jenny, still together. They were in the Philippines. They look happy. 

I liked them too and am happy to read this update. They filmed some stuff during Covid and things weren't going so well financially for them. They were making some $$ washing RVs. He had purchased some land in FL for them, but they were struggling to clear it and save to actually build. Last I saw, they moved to TX to be near one of his sons who had given him a job and then later I heard he had to let Larry go. That had to be difficult. If they were able to travel back to see her family, things must be looking up. Glad to hear it. 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Stuckathome said:

I liked them too and am happy to read this update. They filmed some stuff during Covid and things weren't going so well financially for them. They were making some $$ washing RVs. He had purchased some land in FL for them, but they were struggling to clear it and save to actually build. Last I saw, they moved to TX to be near one of his sons who had given him a job and then later I heard he had to let Larry go. That had to be difficult. If they were able to travel back to see her family, things must be looking up. Glad to hear it. 

I did see on his FB page he mentioned something about doing a lot of driving and the cost of gas, so maybe that is why he was let go? There are pictures of him with his grandkids too. I did get a vibe that he and his family are very religious. 

Edited by libgirl2
7 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

She has her eye on the prize.

On 9/18/2023 at 10:25 PM, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

I can't with this girl's LIPS!! But why the HELL would the man agree to let The Learning Channel film that raggedy ass BED?!?!?

He has no issues with the bed! It's comfortable- he goes to sleep and wakes up there! And the guy is obviously proud of his body count. Good lord, we hear the number 2500 at least 5 times an episode. The airport scene: "I'm so proud of myself that I have stopped banging 3 girls in a day! I've never bought anyone flowers before!" And for next week's previews: "You realize I've slept with 2500 women before- and now you are the one I chose! Aren't you happy about that?!" Honestly, the guy is a walking STD that looks like a psycho serial killer.

So Brandon and Mary are going to have a baby. They're excited! And Mary thinks that they will make good parents. Nevermind that they have no money. No big deal. Mary got baby fever so they were "trying." That's the way to do it. I'm getting Paul and Karine vibes here. Immature, clueless guy is driven to an impoverished foreign country because he can't snag a woman here. So he gives up everything for a clingy, needy, manipulative woman who thinks just because he has American citizenship he will be her dream man.

What is with Holly? She is so grim. Mom is in the backseat making jovial jokes and Holly looks as though she is being driven to her execution. Sister-in-law to be is happily talking about having another sister: "yeah." And goodness, that wildlife preserve looked like it was experiencing an incoming hurricane. 

Kim doesn't understand why barking commands at TJ about what to say, how to say it and when aren't flying. "I know you said the tradition is to live with the parents, but that's not what I wanted!" Well, maybe think about coming over and marrying the guy. He wasn't stellar at the meet-the-parents dinner, but she is shrill and demanding. Gotta love her "support your local coven" shirt. And her stepmom: sees the texts that basically say "I'm outta your life, bitch" and says "do you really think that he's breaking up with you?" I side with TJ in that he has been miserable since she arrived: family is very important in his culture and she has alienated both herself and him from his family in short order. And what, really, does "love of my life" really mean? Honestly, there could be someone else out there who likes a self-proclaimed psychic/witch who only wants things her way and is a "handful." (*did anyone notice he was wearing a wedding band in his confessionals?*)

Shekinah: "I hate your decor. I'm thinking of changing the art, furniture and decorations."

3 minutes later: "You play VIDEO GAMES? Nuh-uh. That's for kids. You're in your 40s. That's stupid."

3 minutes later: "Eewww. Your bed is disgusting and I TOLD YOU to get a new bed. I'm not sleeping here until you replace it. You didn't listen to me."

3 minutes later: "It's a huge red flag that Sarper doesn't do what he's told."

Let's take bets on how long this one will last.

Danielle: "Let's talk to an immigration lawyer about a visa. ONLY a tourist Visa. Why would Yohan want to live in the US when he's never visited? That's stupid. Our home base WILL be the DR. I want to go back to the states now and then to visit."

Translation: "I can't afford to go live in the US because I'm broke and owe a bunch of shit like EZ Pass fines that I am not gonna pay. I said we are staying in the DR and Yohan had BETTER KNOW I MAKE THE RULES." 

Dog: "you're an idiot so let me pee on your ugly dress. There is your revenge from Yohan because he won't stand up to you for some reason."

Edited by KateHearts
  • Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
On 9/19/2023 at 10:45 AM, lilysmom said:

She doesn't want to come back to the US to face her bankruptcy issues and debts. Does the DR have an "anchor baby" policy?

On 9/20/2023 at 10:52 AM, Shrek said:

the first thing he will do once he has a green card is to leave her huge ass and find somone who appreciates him.

LOL

• Applause 1

The US won't give a tourist visa to the spouse of a citizen, because they know (well, with normal people) that the "tourist" actually has no intention of leaving the country once they get in. 

• Useful 2
16 hours ago, KateHearts said:

Shekinah: "I hate your decor. I'm thinking of changing the art, furniture and decorations."

3 minutes later: "You play VIDEO GAMES? Nuh-uh. That's for kids. You're in your 40s. That's stupid."

3 minutes later: "Eewww. Your bed is disgusting and I TOLD YOU to get a new bed. I'm not sleeping here until you replace it. You didn't listen to me."

And this, folks, is why a woman who "is so smoking hot" is still single. Who TF could put up with that 24/7?? 

• Like 3

So, did we just see a 90-day-er make a wise and considered decision to break up a relationship that was making five people miserable? Maybe the whole thing is staged, but congrats to TJ if it's real.

I can't even with Brandan and Mary. What can you say about an innocent kid ending up in that pit of insanity? I feel dirty watching that.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
18 hours ago, KateHearts said:

He has no issues with the bed! It's comfortable- he goes to sleep and wakes up there! And the guy is obviously proud of his body count. Good lord, we hear the number 2500 at least 5 times an episode. The airport scene: "I'm so proud of myself that I have stopped banging 3 girls in a day! I've never bought anyone flowers before!" And for next week's previews: "You realize I've slept with 2500 women before- and now you are the one I chose! Aren't you happy about that?!" Honestly, the guy is a walking STD that looks like a psycho serial killer.

So Brandon and Mary are going to have a baby. They're excited! And Mary thinks that they will make good parents. Nevermind that they have no money. No big deal. Mary got baby fever so they were "trying." That's the way to do it. I'm getting Paul and Karine vibes here. Immature, clueless guy is driven to an impoverished foreign country because he can't snag a woman here. So he gives up everything for a clingy, needy, manipulative woman who thinks just because he has American citizenship he will be her dream man.

What is with Holly? She is so grim. Mom is in the backseat making jovial jokes and Holly looks as though she is being driven to her execution. Sister-in-law to be is happily talking about having another sister: "yeah." And goodness, that wildlife preserve looked like it was experiencing an incoming hurricane. 

Kim doesn't understand why barking commands at TJ about what to say, how to say it and when aren't flying. "I know you said the tradition is to live with the parents, but that's not what I wanted!" Well, maybe think about coming over and marrying the guy. He wasn't stellar at the meet-the-parents dinner, but she is shrill and demanding. Gotta love her "support your local coven" shirt. And her stepmom: sees the texts that basically say "I'm outta your life, bitch" and says "do you really think that he's breaking up with you?" I side with TJ in that he has been miserable since she arrived: family is very important in his culture and she has alienated both herself and him from his family in short order. And what, really, does "love of my life" really mean? Honestly, there could be someone else out there who likes a self-proclaimed psychic/witch who only wants things her way and is a "handful." (*did anyone notice he was wearing a wedding band in his confessionals?*)

Let's take bets on how long this one will last.

Danielle: "Let's talk to an immigration lawyer about a visa. ONLY a tourist Visa. Why would Yohan want to live in the US when he's never visited? That's stupid. Our home base WILL be the DR. I want to go back to the states now and then to visit."

Translation: "I can't afford to go live in the US because I'm broke and owe a bunch of shit like EZ Pass fines that I am not gonna pay. I said we are staying in the DR and Yohan had BETTER KNOW I MAKE THE RULES." 

Dog: "you're an idiot so let me pee on your ugly dress. There is your revenge from Yohan because he won't stand up to you for some reason."

I think her hair also influenced the dog.  HA!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, IvySpice said:

So, did we just see a 90-day-er make a wise and considered decision to break up a relationship that was making five people miserable? Maybe the whole thing is staged, but congrats to TJ if it's real.

I doubt this will stick......these two will drag out this misery for all the TLC $$ they can. Can't imagine they are unfamiliar with Jenny and Sumit and their what feels like decades long journey on our screens. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I wonder if Sarper is/was a gigolo and that's why is tallywhacker tally is so asstronomical???  The entire apartment needs to be disinfected but it's always a good idea to start a new live-in relationship with a new mattress at least.  In this case the entire bed needs to go, no doubt about it. 

• Applause 2
  • LOL 1

I don't mind TJ and I think they'd be fine if they could live in a neutral location, by themselves I thought their vibe was fine together.

i missed some episodes, what's up with Danielle's money situation? I don't understand, is she just living off savings in the DR and they live off his butcher shop income? I thought that made no money?  What is the long term plan here? 

11 hours ago, magemaud said:

I’ve never read a pregnancy test. Is this a positive result? 

IMG_4877.jpeg

I think two lines is positive so yes.  Only know because I’m following the Clayton Echard story and the woman suing him posted the results as part of her receipts.