Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Last Resort

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, LEILANI2 said:

Some ofwhat she counted  as 12 times  was him going on the internet  and looking at women on oNLY FANS...yet  her and KOLINI are on only fans.

Man every time they were looked at by married men they committed adultery.

• Like 2
On 8/19/2023 at 9:45 PM, Polliwollidoodle said:

AND the part that does not compute the most---------is that they freely discuss this and share it on the the teevee.

This!! I would have to be an orphan with no children, family members or friends alive. I can’t imagine revealing all of this knowing that my family and friends will see it. 

• Like 5

Poor Jovi, so ganged up on and it was unfair. Dude, you were texting a stripper that you were sleeping with to hang out with you?!!!! He lies to Yara again saying they didn’t hook up but in the talking head said they did hook up. Take that kid and go back home Yara.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
For clarity.
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 4

Kaylani is wrong. You’re assuming he was cheating because he’s getting messages out. She has no idea what the messages were but that’s reason for her to go have sex with a guy. 

She keeps bringing this up. She wants to have sex with the guy because she wants to have sex with him. Just say it. 

because he thinks it’s the incident and it’s not. 

They both cheated but they look like they just aren’t compatible and that they won’t get back together. She just doesn’t want him and there’s no chemistry. Very similar to Molly and Kelly. 

she’s just cold to him. But to sit here and watch and see him think he has a shot is a tough watch. 

This guy she orchestrated wanting to have sex with him. He just so happened to come out there. 

Aswallo did what he did but Kaylani just looks scandalous in this. Her sister called her out. 

As for Big ED little ED he’s a straight out bitch. Funny snitch rhymes with that. Cause he’s a snitch. Never tell on your boys. Nobody had sex nobody cheated. Jovi. Was hosting. He didn’t touch anybody. He didn’t even get by the ass. I get texting her he wanted her to show them a good time. Bottle service all that. Did he go a shady way about it??? Yes. But that’s not big Ed’s place to speak on that. There’s guy code. That ain’t it. Ed got explaining to do. Kelly warned Jovi. Should’ve never took his fat ass. 

Then bringing the kid into it??? Come on now that’s they kids. Ed deserved to get punched for that. Guys go crazy over that shit. 

YARA was right. YARA is self conscious probably cause her mom. She need to chill on the stripper shit. YARA is hot as fuck nobody’s trying to cheat on her with a stripper it ain’t gonna happen. And if she got a little chubby Jovi would still be there. Jovis a guy who will talk a big game. But he’s not going to cheat. 

Now big Ed that’s a sneaky guy. Funny how he said the stripper basically assaulted him and motor boated him. Funny how he left out the part where he grabbed her ass. Lying sneaky rat bastard. 

Great episode. 

Big Liz is so pretty. She’s cute. She’s beautiful. 

• Like 1

I get people coming for Jovi. But guys go to strip clubs. Women go to strip clubs. Jovi and YARA went to a strip club together when YARA slapped Jovi. 

Jovi lies that he didn’t hook up with the girl. 

just tell her yeah you fucked her but this was strictly about the other guys. 

Me I’m not telling on my boys not doing it. It’s not my business. I’ve been out with guys and I haven’t said anything. 

Now me I’m not gonna fuck another girl and smash. So I see Jovis point I’m not touching I’m just looking. He was right Ed had all kind of crotch in his face. 

I just don’t like the ED snitching. I can’t stand a shit stirrer. If Jovi did something fucked up okay but he just took the guys to a strip club. He wasn’t going to a different club with another girl. 

advice to Jovi tell YARA everything. Get in front of it. So you don’t have bitch guys like Ed salting your game. 

so I get the Jovi hate in here. But he’s not the bad guy according to what happened at that strip club which was nothing. 

Shit we could go all the way back to 90 day fiancé  when his boys were trying to get him to go fuck some other girls and go to another strip club and he went back to YARA. So Jovis had opportunity to be an asshole and dick and he’s went back to YARA. I’m just saying. 

• Like 4
18 hours ago, JeanJean said:

I wish Jovi would punch him.

I wish that Jovi punched him and he fell overboard. I was disappointed that Jovi remained relatively calm after Ed's betrayal. There was that one moment when he got up and went for Ed and then later he sat next to him. That was the extent of it. Let's get some drama and give Ed what he so very much deserves.

Ed is a back-stabbing and pathetic little POS with insurmountable issues that will never go away. Why Liz keeps trying to make things work with this loser is beyond me.

Edited by Breedom
Added another sentence.
  • Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, Breedom said:

I wish that Jovi punched him and he fell overboard. I was disappointed that Jovi remained relatively calm after Ed's betrayal. There was that one moment when he got up and went for Ed and then later he sat next to him.

Ed is a back-stabbing and pathetic little POS with insurmountable issues that will never go away. Why Liz keeps trying to make things work with this loser is beyond me.

He keeps doing it because he keeps getting away with it, if Jovi had given him a smack he wouldn't do it again. Liz for all of her protestations loves that he causes so much shit & she thrives off it, some women are like that.  

• Like 4

It shocked me when it came out that Jovi tells Yara he will leave her if she lets herself go. Her concern with her weight after having a baby now makes much more sense. It’s sad that he seems fairly willing to throw his family away to live a wild lifestyle. Turns down a job closer to home yet wants Yara to have another baby? This toothy ass commenting on her looks? No.

• Like 6
  • Applause 9
On 10/9/2023 at 9:12 PM, Tuneful said:

The only ones who seem to be improving their situation are, to my surprise, PrEd and Liz. 

Jovi is immature and an alcoholic and sex addict IMO. Embarrassing for his mother. Turns down the offer to work near his family because he can't handle intimacy and he wouldn't be able to live the bachelor lifestyle he has when working away. Sniffs at working in an office, what a jerk. The therapists need to get at these issues. I can't believe Yara has hung in this long.  

EXACTLY!!!  All of it.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

I enjoyed watching Ed tell everyone about Jovi.  Jovi is such a little punk - he gets off the boat and runs home by himself. You can tell he absolutely HATED all of his behavior being out in the open. I hope Yara leaves him.  

I agree -- Jovi had it coming and she can do SO much better -- but WHO DOES THAT???  Little jerkoff!!!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

I can’t believe Yara hasn’t dumped Jovi’s sorry ass yet.  After he told her to shut up she should’ve pushed him overboard. A drink in the face was far too mild. She needs to cut her losses, scoop up the kid and go back to Europe.

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
58 minutes ago, jnymph said:

I can’t believe Yara hasn’t dumped Jovi’s sorry ass yet.  After he told her to shut up she should’ve pushed him overboard. A drink in the face was far too mild. She needs to cut her losses, scoop up the kid and go back to Europe.

Yep, he lost me at "Shut up."

• Like 3
  • Applause 3

It’s so stupid but somebody please explain why I giggle every time the camera pans over to Angela toting around her little Michael on a stick.

And also, after Yara threw the drink and walked away, did I see her pass by just random people? The producers couldn’t spend a bit more and rent a private boat for a couple hours? Can you imagine sitting down in the boat only to find out you’re stuck in the ocean with the 90 Day fools? 

Edited by Cabarb
  • Like 4
  • LOL 4
On 10/23/2023 at 9:58 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

Ed “ you never have my back” also Ed “ don’t interject it makes me look weak” asshole

This is what I was saying to the TV when he was going off on Liz about him looking weak.  First of all, you are weak, nothing Liz says or does is making you look weak.  Second of all, your big complaint about Liz, is she never had your back.  Make up your mind already.  And it really seemed as though Ed was looking for a reason to criticize Liz and picked that.

Speaking of Ed, what a Douch bag.  He said he only brought it up because Jovi was telling on him at the strip club.  Technically, Jovi did not do anything wrong but he made it ten times worse because he did not want to tell her what they were doing.  With that being said, they are on a TV show and it was all recorded.  How was she NOT going to find out about it.  This is one time he did not need to lie.  I really wonder how much of this was producer driven..... 

• Like 5
12 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

He’s like a five but the strippers he has been paying for years tell him he has movie star looks and he believes it.

What do you mean, a five? He won the local "Little Mister Bayou Alligator Mouth" pageant 30 years ago! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
39 minutes ago, magemaud said:

What do you mean, a five? He won the local "Little Mister Bayou Alligator Mouth" pageant 30 years ago! 

When he smiles he looks like The Joker and for someone who smugly said he likes to keep fit he’s not exactly toned lol.

• Wink 1
15 hours ago, gaPeach said:

Technically, Jovi did not do anything wrong but he made it ten times worse because he did not want to tell her what they were doing.  

I think Jovi is missing the real reason as to why Yara is upset.  Shocking, I know.  He's caught up in the fact that he's not "technically" cheating but really he should be looking at why he continues to do something that seriously upsets his wife.  Considering Yara mentioned this on the show, I have to believe she has told him her deep-seated insecurities about her looks.  Going to strip clubs to ogle beautiful women is cruel.

I can't decide if he's merely a totally clueless husband who doesn't get it,  or is being passively aggressive and mean.

• Like 10
4 hours ago, cynicat said:

I think Jovi is missing the real reason as to why Yara is upset.  Shocking, I know.  He's caught up in the fact that he's not "technically" cheating but really he should be looking at why he continues to do something that seriously upsets his wife.  Considering Yara mentioned this on the show, I have to believe she has told him her deep-seated insecurities about her looks.  Going to strip clubs to ogle beautiful women is cruel.

I can't decide if he's merely a totally clueless husband who doesn't get it,  or is being passively aggressive and mean.

Yes. And Jovi makes this a HABIT. It’s not as if he only went because it was a buddy’s bachelor party or something. He consistently goes to ogle women while telling his wife (after she has gestated his child and is the primary caregiver) that if she doesn’t look a certain way (like those women in the strip club) he’s LEAVING HER. That’s awful. Didn’t Yara say she had all these surgeries because she wanted to look good for Jovi, not because she liked the changes or wanted them for herself?

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2

Jovi needs constant ego stroking from women, so he pays for it and fools himself into believing they all can't resist his chicklits. The stripper he took to Jamaica went on an all expenses paid vacay (compensation for services rendered) and then couldn't get rid of him (see no response to texts...). Inviting someone you screwed to meet up...to what? get the guys vip service?...a real little dick move there. Look at me guys, I got the hookup, I hit THAT,  LLCoolJ(ovi) babeeee!! After getting no response, and digging for info from a dancer, he went home Low Life Fool Jovi....LLFoolJ if you please. 😷

Kolani does Dallas. And he does her back. True love.

Asswallow has some nerve crying about divorce and his hard trying after letting the strippers melt all over him like butter on toast.

Production: Smed, narc out Jovi on the boat so he can't escape.   Smed: I'm your leprechaun with the pot of gold. Hehe hehe.

Never has any scammer hung in as long, and put up with as much, as Mikul. At this point, I think he'd drop a deuce if he got approved to come to the US. Smothered in meemaws busom 24/7, playing peepaw, living in a small southern town isn't better than his current setup.

Bye Molly! May your quest to find a doting simp that you can fully control and ridicule without reprocussion get you exactly who you deserve.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

I feel for Yara, she was raised to believe that if Jovi strays or acts badly it was because in some way she was inadequate. Jovi takes advantage of this too. 
I laughed when the stripper didn’t respond, dude you paid her to like you, she likely laughs at you behind your back while taking your money, he is too stupid and arrogant to understand this.

• Like 4

Ed and Liz, a marriage made in Hell.

Angela and Mikul, the only relationship that works because he only has to see her on his phone.

"I still have those divorce papers."  Which she will promptly file once it's confirmed that there will be no more TLC gigs.

"I will never see another stripper again.  Unless you're there.  I made a reservation at an exclusive strip club for tomorrow."

Asuelo doing the happy dance at the after party when he realized he can stop crying and update his Tinder account.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
On 10/27/2023 at 7:00 AM, Scarlett45 said:

Yes. And Jovi makes this a HABIT. It’s not as if he only went because it was a buddy’s bachelor party or something. He consistently goes to ogle women while telling his wife (after she has gestated his child and is the primary caregiver) that if she doesn’t look a certain way (like those women in the strip club) he’s LEAVING HER. That’s awful. Didn’t Yara say she had all these surgeries because she wanted to look good for Jovi, not because she liked the changes or wanted them for herself?

I’ve seen pictures of her before facial surgery and she’s unrecognizable, what was her occupation anyone know?  

Edited by athousandclowns
Unrecognizable
2 hours ago, athousandclowns said:

I’ve seen pictures of her before facial surgery and she’s recognizable, what was her occupation anyone know?  

I’ve read that she was a makeup artist in Ukraine 

• Like 2

And the Reality acting award def goes to Asuelo!  This couple has obviously been split up for quite sometime now.  Honestly it makes me wonder if his entire persona has been an act.....  and she is no better.  But they were all faking it imho.

• Like 6

It was a good finale. Nothing not expected. Spoiler alert. Jovi and YARA are still rocking. She just posted some Halloween stuff of her Jovi and Myla. 

Angela shit is so funny dragged out. New good and well she was taking Michael back. 

Big Liz and Big ED y’all can read the headlines. I’m sure y’all know what’s going on. 

I liked seeing the finale. Big YARA dancing. 

• Like 1