Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Last Resort

• Start Topic

On 8/22/2023 at 8:31 AM, sharwoods said:

The reason that this program doesn't make sense in light of what we now know regarding the animosity between Molly and Kelly is that it was filmed in January 2023.  The assault charges filed by Molly's daughter Olivia (age 22) against Kelly for an incident that occurred at Molly's store in November 2022 did not occur until February 2023.  There have been so many legal issues since then that are too complicated to go into here.  However, Molly and her daughter have filed new charges against Kelly this year which have yet to be resolved.  This show is so phoney that it is difficult to watch.  I really dislike everyone on this program, but Jovi and Yara may be the only couple who truly love each other and have a chance of working through their relationship if they are truly honest with each other.

Damn Shar Kudos to you for getting all that info. Had no idea. Is this when allegedly Kelly put hands on Mollys daughter? Same daughter that was allegedly charged with possession of Fentanyl. Was it an incident pertaining to that?????? There were rumblings in media. About that. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
17 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

Late to the party bc MAX doesn't have LAST Resort til Tuesday.

- Yara is on birth control. Snoozefest.

-Kalani: I HAVE TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH HIM AND BE CONNECTED TO HIM BECAUSE I WAS A VIRGIN AND NEVER HAD SEX WITH ANYONE BUT YOU. 

I hate being an Asuelo apologist but he was a mere 21 year old Forest Gump little island boy when she, almost a decade older got pregnant by him, shipped him to America and her whole family berated and mocked him at every turn for not being  a good provider or not knowing the American way of life.   

She clearly has control issues and enjoyed feeling superior to someone much younger and not the brightest in the room.

They are both better off no longer together, it's just too bad for the two boys they have.

- Why would ED think anyone would want to see his peen.  I'm glad Angela called out how shriveled and tiny it is.

- From what I've gathered on social media, ready Cynthia's side of things and other arm chair sleuthing I think Molly was cheating on Kelly, was using him just to be on the show and by the time he moved in she was over it, he's said as much on his INSTA.

- Liz has morphed into a female Ed in body shape and neck.  He's a succubus who has just sucked all teh he youth and beauty she had.   Like a real life vampire.

Damn your words are vicious. You just etherred the whole Last Resort cast. 

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

Damn Shar Kudos to you for getting all that info. Had no idea. Is this when allegedly Kelly put hands on Mollys daughter? Same daughter that was allegedly charged with possession of Fentanyl. Was it an incident pertaining to that?????? There were rumblings in media. About that. 

The November 2022 incident between Kelly and Olivia in Molly’s store was an argument about Olivia’s boyfriend. Here’s some more info: https://screenrant.com/90-day-fiance-kelly-brown-arrest-warrant/

• Like 2
  • Useful 3

The idea of this show is fantastic.

to come up with something new in this franchise has got to be a huge challenge 

what ticks me off though is watching everyone suck up to Angela

She is such an incredible bully, but I can see why they suck up to her. So not really judging for that. 

this larger group situation with her, reminds me of back in school, when so, many would be nice to the bully for protection. Some people are even drawn to those terrifying types of personalities, and may be considered a challenge to break in with that person, to be part of their pack. 

and it’s different from the tell all I would imagine, where they’re only together for a few hours. This is two long weeks!!

No one wants to be the target of her venom in any way , especially on TV.

I’m not sure what happened with her face despite whatever procedure she’s had but those deep wrinkles and other stuff or just such a mess and it makes her look even meaner if possible. Not a fan in any way. 

• Like 6
8 hours ago, seasons said:

I’m not sure what happened with her face despite whatever procedure she’s had but those deep wrinkles

I think when she weighed more her face was rounder and plumper and now that she has lost weight the cigarette face has emerged.

• Like 8
On 8/23/2023 at 10:07 AM, magemaud said:

My theory is that the money offered was just too good to turn down but they have absolutely no intention of reconciling. Olivia didn't even press charges until March. 

I am also convinced they were a last minute replacement for Colt and Vanessa when they had to drop out. 

Colt and Vanessa were supposed to be on this? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
8 hours ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

Colt and Vanessa were supposed to be on this? 

Yes, they were filming a scene early in December where production wanted Colt to jump on a trampoline. He fell and shattered his leg badly and has had surgery and months of PT. They had to drop out of Last Resort and claim they are finished with TLC and considering suing. 
https://screenrant.com/90-day-fiance-colt-accident-reason-while-filming/

IMG_4784.jpeg

• Mind Blown 4
  • Useful 4

As far as Kalani and Auseluo, the one really getting screwed over is Low. He is the one who sponsored Auseluo. If I remember correctly when Kalani was talking about getting a divorce, Low found out he was responsible for him longer than the normal 10 years. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

Yes, they were filming a scene early in December where production wanted Colt to jump on a trampoline. He fell and shattered his leg badly and has had surgery and months of PT. They had to drop out of Last Resort and claim they are finished with TLC and considering suing. 
https://screenrant.com/90-day-fiance-colt-accident-reason-while-filming/

IMG_4784.jpeg

Great research. Getting the pictures all that. Great how you got this. No more Colt on TLC if they are trying to suing. That’s a definite TLC expulsion. They could probably get money. If he fell on set and it was a scripted skit. 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, DaRanger said:

As far as Kalani and Auseluo, the one really getting screwed over is Low. He is the one who sponsored Auseluo. If I remember correctly when Kalani was talking about getting a divorce, Low found out he was responsible for him longer than the normal 10 years. 

Taking this to their couples thread. 

1 hour ago, magemaud said:

I'm sure they thought hilarity would ensue! 

I think that production wants to put some of these people in the worse light possible, all for our enjoyment. Remember the beach closeups of Colt with his redhaired Brazilian girlfriend? I can't remember her name. They zoomed into places on Colt's body that no one wanted to see, yet some of us couldn't look away. So gross.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Breedom said:

I think that production wants to put some of these people in the worse light possible, all for our enjoyment. Remember the beach closeups of Colt with his redhaired Brazilian girlfriend? I can't remember her name. They zoomed into places on Colt's body that no one wanted to see, yet some of us couldn't look away. So gross.

Espicy Jess.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
On 8/21/2023 at 6:49 PM, JeanJean said:

I'm sorry, did small Ed just threaten an NYC cop? I must laugh now.

Police officers learn a bunch of modified martial arts moves because they need to take down fleeing suspects, subdue unruly and violent people, etc. And as a NYC cop, Kelly would have had plenty of chances to use those moves on all kinds of people of varying shapes, sizes, and physical strengths. Ed probably took a few Aikido classes sometime during George W. Bush's first term. Any fight between the two would end in about five seconds with Ed begging Kelly to let up.

On 8/21/2023 at 5:49 PM, StatisticalOutlier said:

Also, to clarify--the progression was a kiss, then oral sex, and then intercourse.  I still have trouble wrapping my head around the shift in the order of things.  But I'm old.

My guess: He went down on her, which may have been her first time receiving oral (remember Kalani pointedly telling Asuelu that Hall Pass Dude cared more about her pleasure than Asuelu ever had), and that's what led to actual intercourse.

Meanwhile, how pathetic was Ed cheating to "win" a race where the whole point was to listen to your partner? And Liz was cool with it, too. She gets a lot of sympathy because Ed is so off-the-charts awful, but she's no prize either.

Edited by Sir RaiderDuck OMS
  • Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

Any fight between the two would end in about five seconds with Ed begging Kelly to let up.

But oh how enjoyable those 5 seconds would be, talk about leaving the crowd wanting more. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

And Liz was cool with it, too

I didn't get that she was OK with it.  She was the one who pointed out he was cheating and walked away, or am I misremembering?

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, cynicat said:

I didn't get that she was OK with it.  She was the one who pointed out he was cheating and walked away, or am I misremembering?

You are correct.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, cynicat said:

51 minutes ago, Shrek said:

You are correct.

I was talking about the later TH segment where Ed admitted he cheated and Liz's attitude was basically a giggly "Oh, you little scamp!"

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Angela…backing the wrong horse agin like an asshole.  She backed Jesse too. Ed saying he was bullied?!?!? You bullied Kelly until you got a reaction…no.

ed bleating about Liz not sticking up for him while Angela is attacking Liz and Ed stands there smirking 

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Angela…backing the wrong horse agin like an asshole.  She backed Jesse too. Ed saying he was bullied?!?!? You bullied Kelly until you got a reaction…no.

ed bleating about Liz not sticking up for him while Angela is attacking Liz and Ed stands there smirking 

Liz should not have called Angela "Bitch". 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Liz should not have called Angela "Bitch". 

Didn’t Ange call her bitch first or am i wrong? I couldn’t tell over the yelling. Name calling isn’t a reason to try to goad her into a fight. She is toxic and loves screen time.

• Like 5
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Didn’t Ange call her bitch first or am i wrong? I couldn’t tell over the yelling. Name calling isn’t a reason to try to goad her into a fight. She is toxic and loves screen time.

Angela called  her bitch first. Angela is a psycho.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1

“You got what you deserved “ ok Ed, by that logic I hope Kelly knocks your teeth out. You deserve it after all.

Yep…grab the bottle Jovi. Booze solves everything 

Angela fights with others so she doesn’t have to focus on her own shit. Liz didn’t deserve that…Ed and Ange….birds of a feather

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Angela called Liz bitch first. Angela is psycho. They should have called the cops on her.

Ed is an elderly toddler. Real toddlers are great; Ed is disgusting.

I don't watch for them, TLC. I watch in spite of them. And because the snark on this board is awesome.

• Like 4
  • Applause 6
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

LOL…Jovi you summer child you signed up for a reality show and complain about privacy?!?

I was on his side for a hot second. Looks to me like he does not love her. 

someone needs to pound Ed. He's mean and he needs to be humbled. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 5
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I was on his side for a hot second. Looks to me like he does not love her. 

I hear you, I flip flop too! Especially the way he handled Ed at the tell all and told him he was disrespectful to Jenny and Yara. Seems he doesn’t practice what he preaches. He has a drinking problem and classic avoidance issues.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 5
9 minutes ago, judylo said:

I think he does love her, but his drinking is the biggest problem.

We may have to differ on this one. I'm a firm believer that addicts don't love anyone. They have followed the self-gratification path to the point of not knowing how to love.

Edit: I'm not coming after you, @judylo,  I just don't have much room for the antics of addiction. 

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

Angela needs to mind her own damn business. 

Both Angela and small Ed are abusive and deserve each other. Why TLC allows them to continue and doesn’t call the cops with all of the video evidence they have is beyond me.

Edited by DaRanger
  • Like 9

I can't believe how relatively calm Liz was when Angela was screaming at her about a centimeter from her face. That makes me think that Liz is used to that kind of verbal abuse and that makes me very sad for her. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 4
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1