Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Last Resort

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, judylo said:

Any guesses about Yara’s secret?

Secret apartment in Europe ?  Can’t have more children?

Ok she is on the pill. It’s good to use more than one method of birth control but lying is not ok.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 4

<She can do whatever she wants with her body> from Kalani. 

No, you stupid idiot. In a marriage you make decisions together and you don't hide shit. Yes, she can do what she wants,  but hiding it is not cool.

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Suzywriter said:

<She can do whatever she wants with her body> from Kalani. 

No, you stupid idiot. In a marriage you make decisions together and you don't hide shit. Yes, she can do what she wants,  but hiding it is not cool.

Right. She missed the point entirely. It is the dishonesty that is the problem.

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Right. She missed the point entirely. It is the dishonesty that is the problem.

She also gave a psycho smile when Asuelu mentioned that she was still screwing her side piece, and painted herself the victim for continuing the affair. 

1 minute ago, JeanJean said:

I'm sorry, did small Ed just threaten an NYC cop? I must laugh now.

I think he made up the martial art that his tooth-shaped self claimed to practice. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
16 minutes ago, judylo said:

Any guesses about Yara’s secret?

I was so hoping it was " I tied my tubes.  Don't want any more of your progeny."

Kalani's comment was the correct answer.

Just now, JeanJean said:

Ed is such a f--k-n baby. You don't take off your shorts in a jacuzzi unless it's okay with everyone else. He really is just an old baby.

He is a disgusting garbage person who imposes his will on everyone else and gets agressive when anyone calls him out on his bullshit.

• Like 8
  • Applause 13
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

He is a disgusting garbage person who imposes his will on everyone else and gets agressive when anyone calls him out on his bullshit.

What he did was sexual harrassment. Taking off his shorts and showing his pecker to Angela and the crew without their consent. He should have been arrested. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 8
17 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

She also gave a psycho smile

I noticed that! Or it was a different time.

Sorry, Asuelo, Khalani is now discovering her sexual self, which you were ignoring. Can't put the lightning back in the bottle.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
3 minutes ago, JeanJean said:

I noticed that! Or it was a different time.

Sorry, Asuelo, Khalani is now discovering her sexual self, which you were ignoring. Can't put the lightning back in the bottle.

Kalani played the "nursing mother" game in which she withheld sex by claiming that she had to feed boys big enough to eat ribs on the bone. She's a controlling bitch. Asuelu is no prize, but Kalani is despicable. 

It's been quite a ride, folks! See many of you next Sunday!

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 8/17/2023 at 5:44 PM, MrBuhBye said:

Two comments about baby Huey and his wife. Who would want to have sex with him? And, if she keeps going,  her next reality show is going to be My 600 Pound  Life.

Kalani is a lot. The big bouncing boobs, all the hanging hair which is way too long that makes her look outdated, the giant pink mu-mu and outdated shoes and the weight. Not a good look.

She has really embraced Angela, as though they are the best of friends. Well, I can see right through that. She's kissing ass so that Angela won't attack HER. Both Kalani and Assuolo are not the cream of the crop. Agree with MrBuyBye - WHO would want to have sex with the boy-man? WHO???

I'm commenting on last week's show, BTW. I was on vacay and am watching the rerun.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
36 minutes ago, Breedom said:

Kalani is a lot. The big bouncing boobs, all the hanging hair which is way too long that makes her look outdated, the giant pink mu-mu and outdated shoes and the weight. Not a good look.

She has really embraced Angela, as though they are the best of friends. Well, I can see right through that. She's kissing ass so that Angela won't attack HER. Both Kalani and Assuolo are not the cream of the crop. Agree with MrBuyBye - WHO would want to have sex with the boy-man? WHO???

I'm commenting on last week's show, BTW. I was on vacay and am watching the rerun.

That comment was someone else.  Must have been embedded in mine or something.

Ah, Kalani's size is her size.  She has pretty hair and features.  

The problem is her self esteem.  Does she really believe Auselu is the best she can do?

Yes, she does.  Explains why she married and had 2 kids with that dolt.

Should she cheat just because he did?  Probably not, but maybe it will give her an idea of what is out there.  There are better, more intelligent fish in the sea, Kalani, promise.

• Like 8

Ed must be thinking of Ron and Betty’s “no clothes in the hot tub” rule 

Edited to add: Despite the blurring, I can't detect anything dangling between his legs. He looks smooth as a Ken Doll. 

IMG_4771.jpeg

And of course Angela has to respond 

IMG_4772.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 8
On 8/18/2023 at 8:35 PM, Scarlett45 said:

How are Kalani and Asuelu married 5yrs when they didn’t get married until after Oliver was born and he’s 4? They got married right after they conceived Kennedy which would make it closer to 4yrs. 

Their marriage is doomed. They only got married because they made the decision to have unprotected sex several times and have children together. Remember when Asuelu said condoms were for “slut people”, and he’s exposed his wife to an STI? Yeah no cut your losses. 

Im not a huge fan of anyone here, but I can say blue is a pretty color on Molly. 

And, baby Huey is a zero in the sack. Basically, that is what Kalani was saying. So she has absolutely no reason to stay with him. He's not even a good lay.  And he is not a good role model for those kids.

• Like 5

In the hot tub Grangela's swimsuit made it look like she had 3 boobs.

Sorry would love to see if Ed can fall down or does he just wobble.

Edited by mytmo
  • Like 3
  • LOL 5
10 hours ago, magemaud said:

I thought Angela must be wearing some kind of socks until I realized her feet are as filthy as Syngin’s. 

I noticed that too!

9 hours ago, magemaud said:

Ed must be thinking of Ron and Betty’s “no clothes in the hot tub” rule 

I have never seen such a disgusting sight. And Liz was laughing? I would have been throwing up.

• Like 4

The reason that this program doesn't make sense in light of what we now know regarding the animosity between Molly and Kelly is that it was filmed in January 2023.  The assault charges filed by Molly's daughter Olivia (age 22) against Kelly for an incident that occurred at Molly's store in November 2022 did not occur until February 2023.  There have been so many legal issues since then that are too complicated to go into here.  However, Molly and her daughter have filed new charges against Kelly this year which have yet to be resolved.  This show is so phoney that it is difficult to watch.  I really dislike everyone on this program, but Jovi and Yara may be the only couple who truly love each other and have a chance of working through their relationship if they are truly honest with each other.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
15 hours ago, judylo said:

I hate these stupid exercises/challenges.

I'm waiting for the next activity to be the old "Trust Fall" 

I could totally see Ed thinking it was funny to let Liz fall in the sand. 

I had forgotten about them until Tim and Veronica actually demonstrated it recently on PT

1 hour ago, Breedom said:

I have never seen such a disgusting sight. And Liz was laughing? I would have been throwing up.

Liz has signed up to see that naked Mucinex Guy physique EVERY DAY! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Ed is disgusting and an ass. I can't be the only one who wishes he would get swallowed by a shark, although it would probably spit him out anyway. When we first met Liz, she was vibrant, pretty, and looked healthy and happy. Now she is just a shell of a woman, and the emotional pig vampire has sucked her life right out of her. I used to like Molly, but the stuff going around on the web is disturbing and Kelley should dump her ass. I may be the only one here, but I think Keilani is lying about this "other man", I could be wrong, but I think she is just saying that to get back at man-child. I am so sick of Angela, she is a horrible person and a beast. She and Ed should be a couple. Jovi and Yara, I don't blame her for not wanting a 2nd baby now, isn't Jovi still on that 6 week away job? Pretty unfair to leave her with 2 small kids by herself and not fair to momma Gwenn to do all the babysitting.

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
6 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Jovi and Yara, I don't blame her for not wanting a 2nd baby now,

So that was the BBBIIIGGG reveal. So what.

I can't stand Kulani, but I felt bad for her because her hurt was so genuine. I can't help but question her judgement, though - I'm sorry, but why would any woman want to be married to a child? And a selfish one at that. These two need to break away from each other's lives and only stay connected in parenting their kids.

• Like 8

I find it super awkward to watch Kalani try to have any sort of deep, meaningful discussion with Asuelu because their emotional intelligence levels are so far apart that it is impossible for him to understand or comprehend half the things she is trying to explain to him. 

At the end of last week's episode when she was mad at him for not asking her the right questions and for not coming at from the angle of 'what can he do for her?' and 'how can he meet her needs?' etc. Are you kidding me??  This guy has the emotional intelligence of a 3 year old and his maturity level probably sits at about 10 so she might as well go bang her head against the wall.  He stands there perfectly clueless as she berates him and he probably understands about half of what she is saying verbally but has no earthly clue what she means.  Super cringe.  That TLC money must really be worth it!

• Like 12
1 hour ago, Cementhead said:

I find it super awkward to watch Kalani try to have any sort of deep, meaningful discussion with Asuelu because their emotional intelligence levels are so far apart that it is impossible for him to understand or comprehend half the things she is trying to explain to him. 

I find her condescending and with no good reason as she obviously didn’t understand birth control or that he didn’t get thrush from kissing a woman.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
3 hours ago, Cementhead said:

This guy has the emotional intelligence of a 3 year old and his maturity level probably sits at about 10 so she might as well go bang her head against the wall.  He stands there perfectly clueless as she berates him and he probably understands about half of what she is saying verbally but has no earthly clue what she means. 

"Can I have a hug?" 

• LOL 1
23 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

Every time I look at Ed, I want to bat his head off of his shoulders like in T-Ball. 

Liz's neck is disappearing!!

You are harsh. Damn you coming at my girl Liz. Damn you are being hard on big Liz. 

Yo so i thought Kelly was gonna whup big EDs ass. I would’ve definitely would’ve given him a two piece. You can’t just call a dude a bitch. Like he just like bitch. Kelly didn’t even call him a Cheater. 

he thinks cause he’s a dwarf or 3 feet tall and looks like humty dumpty nobody can kick his ass. I would whup his ass. 

what’s funny is Big ED actually bought Kelly and Molly closer together. 

Big ED is just so disrespectful to Liz. 

and let’s play hypothetical if any dude was at that resort and pulled his dick out like he did to Angie his ass would be in cuffs. 

why does he think he can just be a dick? 

Edited by Craigcodybazhate
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, Cementhead said:

She will never get through to him because he doesn't have that capability. Reminds me of Meisha and Nicola on the 90 Day Before series. Meisha is going in deep, trying to address issues - and Nicola is "okay, Meisha. You are so emotional, Meisha." Kill me.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

"Can I have a hug?" 

Yo this isn’t a joke. Aswalla May be on the spectrum Autism something. He always acts like that even on the show. 

Like he is very hyper or like doesn’t listen to anything anybody says. He acts like he’s 5 but he’s a grown ass man. I’m not giving him excuses for cheating but he comes off as a guy who’s a little different. 

• Like 2

YARA ain’t trying to have another kid cause she just had Myla and that was a process. Her boobs breastfeeding. She was really not happy how her breast looked and wanted breast implants. And she was miserable at home with Baby and Jovi working on the ship. 

I think she’s sexy but she is just feeling like she is sexy now so another Baby don’t see it happening. She still got Myla. Jovis being a little selfish. And Momma Gwen said she’s not trying to take care of the baby like before. And they moved farther away. 

remember Aswalla the baby and the car seat on 90 day fiancé. When Kaylani was screaming at him and he didn’t know because Of his culture. Then it became a big issue. When he said Bitch. You bitch. 

This been brewing for awhile. 

• Like 1

Late to the party bc MAX doesn't have LAST Resort til Tuesday.

- Yara is on birth control. Snoozefest.

-Kalani: I HAVE TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH HIM AND BE CONNECTED TO HIM BECAUSE I WAS A VIRGIN AND NEVER HAD SEX WITH ANYONE BUT YOU. 

I hate being an Asuelo apologist but he was a mere 21 year old Forest Gump little island boy when she, almost a decade older got pregnant by him, shipped him to America and her whole family berated and mocked him at every turn for not being  a good provider or not knowing the American way of life.   

She clearly has control issues and enjoyed feeling superior to someone much younger and not the brightest in the room.

They are both better off no longer together, it's just too bad for the two boys they have.

- Why would ED think anyone would want to see his peen.  I'm glad Angela called out how shriveled and tiny it is.

- From what I've gathered on social media, ready Cynthia's side of things and other arm chair sleuthing I think Molly was cheating on Kelly, was using him just to be on the show and by the time he moved in she was over it, he's said as much on his INSTA.

- Liz has morphed into a female Ed in body shape and neck.  He's a succubus who has just sucked all teh he youth and beauty she had.   Like a real life vampire.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
11 hours ago, sharwoods said:

The reason that this program doesn't make sense in light of what we now know regarding the animosity between Molly and Kelly is that it was filmed in January 2023.  The assault charges filed by Molly's daughter Olivia (age 22) against Kelly for an incident that occurred at Molly's store in November 2022 did not occur until February 2023.  There have been so many legal issues since then that are too complicated to go into here.  However, Molly and her daughter have filed new charges against Kelly this year which have yet to be resolved.  This show is so phoney that it is difficult to watch.  I really dislike everyone on this program, but Jovi and Yara may be the only couple who truly love each other and have a chance of working through their relationship if they are truly honest with each other.

So Kelly beat on Olivia in November yet Molly agreed to be on this show with him in January ? Something in the milk ain’t clean about this one. 

• Like 6

Don’t be surprised,Kalani, if you’re “ affair” ends if your marriage ends.Lots of men like getting involved with a married woman because there is no chance of commitment but they flee when the woman is actually available.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

Ed is one of the ugliest people I've ever seen, both inside and out.  Totally disgusting.

Angela would've covered more of her boobs with pasties than with that swimsuit, different strokes for different folks, but I find all that fat oozing out between those straps of fabric positively revolting.  The underwater shot of her and Molly in the pool - !!!!

Edited by suzeecat
  • Like 4
21 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

don't blame her for not wanting a 2nd baby now, isn't Jovi still on that 6 week away job? Pretty unfair to leave her with 2 small kids by herself and not fair to momma Gwenn to do all the babysitting.

I think Yara has her own reasons for not wanting another baby and it has little to do with Jovi being away. Why? Because I don't see Jovi's job situation changing anytime soon, so if she really wants another baby there would be no reason to wait if that was the reason. Personally, having it hard for awhile vs. having a second life-long human being added to my family unit is a no brainer.

And stop being so cheap and hire a babysitter vs. relying on Gwen, who has her own life. Honestly.

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, suzeecat said:

Ed is one of the ugliest people I've ever seen, both inside and out.  Totally disgusting

Ed has some deep psychological issues. He thinks he's addressed his issues but hasn't even begun to dig deep into the abyss that is his damaged soul. Not only does he have deep issues in his yearning to "win" everything and to be better than everyone else, he's okay with cheating to do so. He's a self-centered, selfish, lying piece of work who thinks nothing of his horrible treatment of Liz. Poor Liz is so damaged that she finds his behavior acceptable.

The end.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
13 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

So Kelly beat on Olivia in November yet Molly agreed to be on this show with him in January ? Something in the milk ain’t clean about this one. 

My theory is that the money offered was just too good to turn down but they have absolutely no intention of reconciling. Olivia didn't even press charges until March. 

I am also convinced they were a last minute replacement for Colt and Vanessa when they had to drop out. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • Useful 4