Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Last Resort

• Start Topic

On 11/5/2023 at 12:21 AM, MrBuhBye said:

Not sure if spoilers are allowed now that the season is over but I think you may be very disappointed in what has happened since filming.

I suspect I probably will be.  Darn it.

I realize this series is over now, and I arrived at this party after all you fine people went home. (Traffic was horrible! 😂)

I've been watching the episodes off and on with Discovery +, because I kept forgetting to tune in when it was being broadcast on TLC.

Unfortunately, I got distracted a lot even when streaming so I probably missed quite a bit, and I'm left with three questions I hope someone will pop in and answer for me:

Was Angela's physical, verbal, and emotional abuse of Michael ever brought up with the therapists? 

I recall seeing Angela have a couple of altercations with other Last Resort cast members (outside of the therapy sessions and scheduled group activities) during which she screamed at them, got in their faces, and threatened them.

Surely that was discussed in group therapy, right? 

When I caught a portion of one of Angela's therapy sessions it focused on Michael's "cheating" (from what I can recall of the 90 Day Fiance seasons she's been in, Angela considers Michael looking at — or speaking with — another woman "cheating").

So Angela's flirting and trying to hook up with her doctor in LA, and her relationship with a guy by the name of Vasilios Bill Sotiropoulos in Canada likewise must have been brought up in therapy, yes? 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
5 hours ago, TwirlyGirly said:

Unfortunately, I got distracted a lot even when streaming so I probably missed quite a bit, and I'm left with three questions I hope someone will pop in and answer for me:

The unfortunate answer to all of your questions is 'No'.  

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
8 hours ago, cynicat said:

The unfortunate answer to all of your questions is 'No'.  

Had there been a male American cast member who visited their foreign fiancee in their fiancee's home country, and was filmed physically, verbally, and emotionally abusing them in the same ways Angela abused Michael, the backlash against TLC would have been so forceful they would have had to drop that cast member from the series — if TLC aired any of their footage at all. 

The way TLC has swept Angela's behavior under the rug — and in fact continues to reward her for it — is absolutely disgusting. 

• Like 10

Several people on Reddit have seen a camera crew filming for TLR at the Omni Resort in Scottsdale AZ. The couples for this season so far are: Jasmine and Gino (AGAIN!) Sophie and Rob, Brandan and Julia, Ari and Bini, Darcey and Giorgi and Stacey and Florian. And Natalie has also been spotted but no sign of Josh or Mike. 
This looks positively AWFUL! 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1

Yeah, me too.  I think 90 Day is trying to break up with me.  I skipped Last Resort and Single Life, I bailed early last season of the original 90 days and now again on HEA because the cast has been so unappealing.  

Oh well, maybe a different season.  

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

So there is no one that I care to see again ?? Except maybe Mike, totin' a divorce decree. Early exit, stage left. Maybe it's Nutalie's turn to carry a selfie stick with Josh's image ??

Perhaps Angela has lost Sharp's favor by causing Micheal to "Leave Louisiana Georgia In The Broad Daylight"

Angela will be sorely missed / snark

• Like 2