Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Chat

• Start Topic

I haven't even watched but about 10 minutes of this shitshow and Douchecanoe is really pissing me off.  What a way to show "Merica you big old butt. 

I think it's Christine or Janelle's fault that it's 105 degrees outside.  

Not sure I can take much more.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
Just now, altopower said:

"Please do not communicate with my children for me."  Hello?  Kody, you have the power to pick up a phone and contact THEM yourself without Janelle needing to do anything.

He can't do that. They don't relentlessly kiss his ass as he requires of his minions. You know...Robyn and her gaggle of mindless disciples. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Art Of Noiz said:

In the talking head, Robyn looks and talks like she's sedated. 

She literally has Kody all to herself at this point. Anybody would need drugs or alcohol to deal with that.

• Like 6
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
Just now, mythoughtis said:

Again with the not filming in Robyn’s house.   Why? 

You guys laughed/snarked at her decorations. Plus, she is a private person. Never mind that she signed on to a reality show.  

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, Adeejay said:

You guys laughed/snarked at her decorations. Plus, she is a private person. Never mind that she signed on to a reality show.  

Oh come on, that creepy AF painting.  The snark writes itself!

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Robyn must really think Meri is an idiot. She would have her believe that she and Kody don’t discuss the other wives when they are alone.  So, unlike most couples, they don’t engage in pillow talk.

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 3

I'm ready for Sobbyn to get the knife to the kidneys.  She's SUCH a wussy beyotch.  Those two deserve each other.  I hope they have a wonderful life - somewhere. And they both have to WORK.  Like a real job. 40 hours a week or more.  And have to live on a budget.  And worry whether they can take the "littles" camping or something.

Buzz off.

• Like 7
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

Robyn must really think Meri is an idiot. She would have her believe that she and Kody don’t discuss the other wives when they are alone.  So, unlike most couples, they don’t engage in pillow talk.

She’s too busy modeling her Victoria’s Secret

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

I can’t believe I actually looked forward to tonight’s show.  It’s so boring!  It was filmed so long ago, so everything is dated and yesterday’s news!  Yawn. 

Speaking of which, does anyone know if they lost Coyote Pass? 

• Like 4

So, Robyn is blaming the other wives for squashing her dreams and the life she wanted for her kids.  This woman would have the others suffer so that she can live her fantasy life. Perhaps she should have encouraged Kody to foster a better relationship with his other wives and kids, instead of grabbing everything for herself and her kids.

• Like 3
  • Applause 13
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, chuckity said:

Didn't Meri set this whole dumpster fire in motion by pushing Robyn and Kody together?

So she could have an ally against Christine and Janelle?

That certainly worked out for her.

So this episode is almost over and I haven't seen or heard anything new. Yawn. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
37 minutes ago, Dsnygrl33 said:

Janelle said they have to pay if off by spring and Kody said it won’t be. What happens if Janelle is right and they don’t pay it?

The original seller forecloses.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
Just now, altopower said:

Meri does not seem to be convinced by Robyn's argument. 

Meri seems to have Robyn's number.  Afterall, this is the same woman who talked her into divorcing her husband, so that she would be the legal wife.  

• Like 7
  • Love 2
Just now, toodywoody said:

Why does Christmas have to be at Robyn's? Just stupid. 

Kody said it himself - it’s “his” house. His real home has always been with Robyn.

can Robyn really not see how badly Kody treats the other three wives?

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1

Robyn could begin a whole new profession acting as a liaison between artists and soon-to-be baby mamas who require skilled professionals to sketch in some slight - ummm - touches to portraits of well-established families of previous baby mamas.  She could make a fortune!

• Applause 1
  • LOL 4