Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, Elizzikra said:

Kody said it himself - it’s “his” house. His real home has always been with Robyn.

can Robyn really not see how badly Kody treats the other three wives?

She doesn’t give a shit about anyone but her and her spawn. 

Kody’s obsession with Covid borders on fetishism. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 2
Just now, Adeejay said:

I can't believe Kody said that he didn't want to see Christine because he wanted to spend time hating her.  What a petty, little man.  Love how happy Christine was at the thought that she is not married to him anymore.  

He is such a dick. She is the mother of a bunch of his kids, including one that is still a minor. What an asshole.

• Like 14
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1

It just be exhausting to be around  Kody or Robyn for more than 20 minutes.   Both drama queens.  She talks in circles and can’t ever seem to be satisfied she’s talked enough about a subject.   He is so emotional 24/7. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 4
  • Applause 4

Robyn baited Kody into thinking it would work out. She encouraged him to think he just needed to shower a bit more attention.

She didn't want the gravy train to end and he didn't believe she would really leave.

• Like 3

So Robyn doesn't understand by Kody's:

• Verbal abuse
  • Neglect of Christine and her children
  • A lack of a relationship 
  • Paying for other wives' lifestyle

Would cause Christine to walk away.

She is as delusional as Kody is.

• Like 20
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
Just now, mythoughtis said:

Has Robyn never seen people get divorced before?  She got divorced / what’s so hard to understand? 

She doesn't see the dill-breakers.

Jesus wept Robyn. Stevie Wonder can see the dill-breakers.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 11
Just now, mythoughtis said:

Has Robyn never seen people get divorced before?  She got divorced / what’s so hard to understand? 

But this is KODY, who must be placated at all costs to preserve The Fambly.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Sooo..is Sobyn lying or just really, really stupid?  I think it's an important question.  I really don't think she's bright enough to know how manipulating her words/actions really are.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
Just now, sparrowthebrave said:

Kody is spiraling because he doesn’t like that he’s not in control of Christine anymore. And he was thinking “evil thoughts” about her??? WTF?? That’s truly disturbing. 

And being filmed saying it. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 2

Kody is spiraling because he doesn’t like that he’s not in control of Christine anymore. And he was thinking “evil thoughts” about her??? WTF?? That’s truly disturbing. 

Yes. It is.

• Like 2

^^^ yep ^^^

I think how we can know Kidney is an actual narcissist is that it's all about CONTROL.  He doesn't get "hurt" he gets ANGRY.  He's not mouring an emotional loss.  He is pissed about his loss of CONTROL.

• Like 8
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 11
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, ezzy4 said:

Sooo..is Sobyn lying or just really, really stupid?  I think it's an important question.  I really don't think she's bright enough to know how manipulating her words/actions really are.

Robyn is a lying liar who lies through her teeth. Jmo.

• Like 9