Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Chat

• Start Topic

The line, Janelle says, "Kody is now accusing me of what he accused Christine of and much of what Meri was accused of."

Janelle knows what is going on. She has lived with the narcissist for 30 years so she has seen him do this before.

The gaslighting attempt is underway.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 10
  • Applause 3

Oh great, here we are again with Kody not picking up the phone to call his kids. Yes, it works both ways, but he's theoretically the adult in the room. Don't think so, buddy

Janelle is done with you, Kody. Wake up and smell the coffee.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

First of all, the kids coming in from out of town need a place to stay. So an Air BNB makes sense.

Second, Kody, if you want to know what your adult kids are doing for the holidays, call them up and ask them yourselves!

• Like 13
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1

Kody throws out the word culpability. Of course, it is not about him. He accuses the boys of lying. He doesn't believe they followed Covid rules.

Then he pivots to Janelle:

Kody: I'm trying to make you be responsible in a relationship.

Janelle: So you and Robyn are the paragons of honesty?

Love that she says he was gone for 4-5 months and he calls it an exaggeration and a lie. He flat out calls her a liar.

Kody: Tell the world how I have lied. I made the efforts to love them. I was Atlas.

Janelle: I think you are trying to use this to justify pushing me out the door.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 11
  • Sad 1

Kody: You undermined basic rules. You made fun of me to the boys. Your co-parent was Christine? Why? You have never admitted your culpability for the problems in the family.

I think the boys night was an attempt to rehabilitate his image and admit that he did something wrong. But he hasn't said this to Christine or Janelle.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 4
Just now, Ms.Lulu said:

Kody: You undermined basic rules. You made fun of me to the boys. Your co-parent was Christine? Why? You have never admitted your culpability for the problems in the family.

Pot calling the kettle black! Kody will never accept any responsibility for anything and will protect Robyn to the end.  A waste of human space, he is a prime example!!

• Like 8
  • Love 3

So Kody gets another come get your stuff message.

At least he should be used to it.

I can imagine that Robyn is seething because of the loss of her Plexus money. Per the fight, Janelle hadn't seen him in 3-4 months.

I think part of the problem is they (Christine/Janell) wanted an equal portion of his time. time where he co-parented  and offered affection.

Kody likely stopped by for an occasional dinner and then went back to Robyn's. 

In his eyes, seeing you for an hour once a week should have been enough.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 11
  • LOL 2

When Janelle realizes she is 50 and she has nothing.

Although Kody says she has the same assets as everyone else. The house doesn't count because he needs the McMansion for the Robyn spawn.

I bet this is when Janelle dialed up Plexus.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Sad 6

Meri directly asks Kody if he reached out to the boys and Kody says yes. But this doesn't align with what he said in the fight. HE LIES.

And I love that Meri says maybe Janelle isn't colluding with Christine. HE PLAYS THE VICTIM.

This Meri is so good.

• Like 15
  • Fire 1

And Janelle "wasn't a partner" for all those years. She worked outside the home and brought in an income. She raised half of Kody's kids with pretty much no help from him. She cashed in her retirement to buy a family home. But she wasn't a partner?

Fuck straight off Kody. 

• Like 13
  • Applause 4

Meri admitting that she is in the middle. This.

Christine left, he is at odds with Janelle, and Meri is the third wheel.

Meri's not in the married club and she is not in the friend club. She is alone, and she realizes it. This is after last year's tell all, so she knows that it is over. Maybe this is why there is honesty. There is no longer any risk.

Meri doesn't have to worry about whether it is safe. 

Also, Robyn doesn't want Kody and Janelle to make up--she says it would be scary to include them in Christmas. And she asks him if he could be around the boys. 

The manipulation is real.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 13

You can tell that Meri wants to invite everyone, but can't. 

She is on the outside of both groups. And she wants in. She wants the family that she lost.

But she is smart enough to realize that it won't happen. I think Meri is realizing the TLC train is pulling out and she will play the game a bit longer and then move out.

And maybe now we will miss her.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 8