Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Thalia said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Cirie tells Cameron to put her on the block so she can go before jury.  

No, she wants him to take out Cory and then she’ll ‘go quietly.’ Just go now if you don’t wanna be there.

I don’t see Cameron taking out Cory. He would truly be doing Matt’s dirty work for him in that case lol. Plus, he knows he’d lose America. He wants someone else to take the Cory shot.

I could possibly see him BDing Cirie. He’s clearly always had getting her out in his plans.

And honestly that would be the best case scenario this week. Then hopefully someone remembers they’ve already tried to take Cam out multiple times and finally succeeds next week. Then maybe the season could be salvaged.

• Like 15
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

And honestly that would be the best case scenario this week. Then hopefully someone remembers they’ve already tried to take Cam out multiple times and finally succeeds next week. Then maybe the season could be salvaged.

I don't think it will. Taran Armstrong from Rob Has a Podcast has been talking about Big Brother comps and win equity with men vs women, and it's....not exactly shocking, but it adds to why athletic males do SO well and almost always get to the end. The comps are so staggeringly favouring the athletic men that people like Matt and Jag can easily comp out in these next few weeks. They add so much physicality to these comps that even the mental comps often now come with a physicality to them.

So Cameron can go next week, for sure, but Jag/Matt and even Blue, who has done well in comps, could just start alternating wins from now until the end. One may be taken out in the process, but I feel like Blue's guaranteed F3 and Matt is likely to be in F3 as well, which leaves one spot for a goat that Matt wants to drag along.

• Like 2

Grodner will be happy. I’m sure she’s still livid Taylor won last season lol.

Honestly though, Matt and Jag are very flip floppy and, in general, the alliances this season have never been strong so I don’t even think anything is 100% certain.

ETA: Do we know what the hoh comp was?

• Like 2

No way is Felicia his target. Cam loves big moves, and he wants to shock us. I’m leaning toward a Cirie BD. That would definitely stun the casuals. But Cam might be a little disappointed because instead of upending her game, he’ll just be giving her what she wants.

Edited by 30 Helens
I don’t know what a BR is (back rub? Bed room?) but it’s not a BD (bath day. I mean back door.)
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

I would really like Cirie to go this week just to put an end to the stupid (IMO) secret advantage that she and Jared had.  However, if Felicia leaves I think her head will explode when Julie giddily tells the shocking secret that Cirie and Jared are, gasp!, mother and son.  I think Felicia may give the response for which I have been waiting (and not so patiently).

• Like 14
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 3
25 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

I would really like Cirie to go this week just to put an end to the stupid (IMO) secret advantage that she and Jared had.  However, if Felicia leaves I think her head will explode when Julie giddily tells the shocking secret that Cirie and Jared are, gasp!, mother and son.  I think Felicia may give the response for which I have been waiting (and not so patiently).

If Cirie leaves this week I certainly hope the secret will be revealed to the rest of the housguests.

• Like 4
50 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

ETA: Do we know what the hoh comp was?

It was a puzzle with....wait for it.....a physical component.

I think it was similar to the puzzle comp Michael won where they had to run pieces of a puzzle across the yard.

Matt, Jag, Blue and Cameron were the top four finishers, apparently, and Blue was nowhere close to being as far as the top three. Gee, I wonder why. 

29 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

I'm fine with Cirie going because she doesn't want to be there anymore. She's now just there to get revenge on Cory and then get evicted, so let's not waste a spot on jury for someone who doesn't want to be there anymore.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
34 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm fine with Cirie going because she doesn't want to be there anymore. She's now just there to get revenge on Cory and then get evicted, so let's not waste a spot on jury for someone who doesn't want to be there anymore.

Revenge for what? For targeting her darling baby boy? Again - Cory may have nominated him, but every single houseguest (except her) voted to evict him. Maybe she should consider why Jared became a target. I simply don't understand these sore losers who put the blame on one person when the whole house is unanimous in voting that person out. It's absurd.

Honestly, this show is doing an excellent job of ruining Cirie's reputation as a fan favorite. And I doubt that was either the show's or Cirie's intention.

• Like 16
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

She asks the viewers to record and send him her goodbye message, which includes a promise to take care of Cirie and telling him all the things she’s going to miss about him. She hopes he does the right thing. (Break that other girl’s heart!) And I hope this is the last time I have to endure Blue/Jared time.

this is why I'm so glad Jared left.  Cameron may be a creep but you can see that a mile away.  Jared is a gas lighter.  blame the victim so she apologizes.  it's far more insidious, as this demonstrates.  

• Like 9

Yeah, the whole "Death to Cory!" stuff from Jared and Cirie is pretty hilarious. Like, totally, get him out. I'm not knocking them for wanting him out. She SHOULD want him out. Totally fine with that. But as she herself pointed out in her talk with Felicia, MeMe and Bowie, they had the majority between the four of them, while each of them was telling them that Jared didn't have the votes to stay. So obviously EVERYONE was in on getting rid of Jared, so making it like Cory was some evil mastermind is pretty funny. 

But this is BB, so I get it, you need to, like, personify your problems, but it's still funny. 

• Like 19
5 minutes ago, Ellee said:

If Cam is telling Felecia that she and Meme are going up does that mean he can’t nominate either?  Wasn’t that a BB rule?

it used to be a rule but I don't think it's been enforced for years ... if ever

• Like 1
  • Useful 3

I still don’t trust that Cam is nominating M/F. I think he’ll want to blow the house up again. He is more well situated this go round, so who knows. 

ETA: Apparently he just told Felicia he didn’t want her in jury house. I think I believe now!

Edited by pennben
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
43 minutes ago, pennben said:

I still don’t trust that Cam is nominating M/F. I think he’ll want to blow the house up again. He is more well situated this go round, so who knows. 

ETA: Apparently he just told Felicia he didn’t want her in jury house. I think I believe now!

I think he'll do it for that precise reason, he's better situated, so he doesn't need to blow things up as much. Felicia and MeMe will definitely never work with him, so I think it makes some sense. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, Dustbunny said:

My memory is really sketchy about it but if you recall it being enforced in BB12 that's probably what I'm thinking of. 

BB16 as well, I think; IIRC it was invoked once that season to keep FmfG off the Block, and has never been seen nor used since.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2
4 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

If Cirie leaves this week I certainly hope the secret will be revealed to the rest of the housguests.

And then everyone can interrogate Blue about what she knew and when she knew it.

Honestly, has any “explosive” twist landed with more of a thud? Izzy knew, and did nothing. Blue knows (or should know) and has done nothing. Evicted HGs have reacted with variations on “huh.” It’s like they lit this fuse and can’t keep everyone from pissing on it.

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
5 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

The question is, will Julie actually ask her in a way that allows her to understand the question? Because if she goes for a fourth time on, "What would you say if I told you there was a secret relationship in the house?" she's going to say it's Cameron and America and we will be 100% in houseguests being so confused by the initial question that they barely react to the real answer. 

I think Cameron is making the right move for his endgame here. On a jury of seven, every vote counts. And no one in the house comes close to his comps ability, so he really doesn't have to make a decision based on who he can beat. 

Honestly, I think Felicia's reprehensible pitch for why Cameron should go after Cory sealed her fate. Cameron is not self aware, but he IS aware of public perception, and now that Felicia has suggested that as a reason for targeting Cory I doubt he will target Cory this week (if ever he was intending to). And then of course he told America in a very disquieting way "Don't talk about me," as though it is HER fault that Felicia might believe he has a thing for America. 

I like Felicia as a person and a character but I would be fine with her being the last pre-jury evictee. I don't think she's played particularly well. I mean, I'd prefer Blue, but if wishes were horses and all that. 

6 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I don't think it will. Taran Armstrong from Rob Has a Podcast has been talking about Big Brother comps and win equity with men vs women, and it's....not exactly shocking, but it adds to why athletic males do SO well and almost always get to the end. The comps are so staggeringly favouring the athletic men that people like Matt and Jag can easily comp out in these next few weeks. They add so much physicality to these comps that even the mental comps often now come with a physicality to them.

One of the things Taran has mentioned repeatedly, which I find very interesting, is that Cory keeps authoritatively telling everyone that the comps towards the end are less physical and more mental. And that this is first of all not even true, but second of all a great reason to target Cory. I wonder how many people in the house are thinking about the game incorrectly due to Cory's influence. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, Jillibean said:

One of the things Taran has mentioned repeatedly, which I find very interesting, is that Cory keeps authoritatively telling everyone that the comps towards the end are less physical and more mental. And that this is first of all not even true, but second of all a great reason to target Cory. I wonder how many people in the house are thinking about the game incorrectly due to Cory's influence. 

But isn't 2 out of 3 parts of the final HoH purely mental?

2 hours ago, SummerDreams said:

But isn't 2 out of 3 parts of the final HoH purely mental?

No. First part is endurance. Second part is mental but with a huge physical component. Only by getting to that third HOH do you get to purely mental.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
8 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

No. First part is endurance. Second part is mental but with a huge physical component. Only by getting to that third HOH do you get to purely mental.

True but for the second part if you don't know the things you should know from the game it's almost sure your timing will be bad. I mean, yeah you have to run back and forth etc but if you don't know the answer, this will make you lose the comp if I remember right.

And the final part is purely mental so if Cam has won the first part but he doesn't know his days, he will definitely lose that part.

So I think that what Cory is saying about the end game being mental comps is not entirely wrong.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Is anyone else not seeing the past few days on flashback? The last option I have to select is Tuesday. Wondering if it's just me or if it's a website issue for everyone. 

Blue is a mess. She is so invested in her view of the house as cool kids versus uncool kids that she forgets that she shouldn't just bag on whomever she doesn't like the way she might if not in a social game for 750k. Between this and finally being exposed by her overplaying, I'm really hoping we see a momentum shift to her being disposable. I just don't want to deal with her anymore, and if I hear the phrase "not a girl's girl" one more time I might hit my computer. It's so much worse than kitty kitty purr. Blue, honey, I somehow fail to find you a compelling champion of women supporting women. 

2 hours ago, SummerDreams said:

So I think that what Cory is saying about the end game being mental comps is not entirely wrong.

Right, the final HOH is heavily mental, which I like. But if I understand correctly, that's not what Cory has been saying. He's been saying that as numbers dwindle, MOST of the comps will be more mental rather than physical, and I'm going to trust Taran that that's historically and factually incorrect. And he does have people convinced. The other day Blue pitched people saying that the comps coming up will "suit Cory," and people agreed. The comp threats are Matt, Jag and Cam, and that's what Cory should be using to get people to target those people over him. Instead, he's pitching himself as a comp threat. 

• Like 4

Blue always came off to me as someone who is looking to parlay this into a social influencer career.  I'm sure she'd like to win but to me it looks like she is eyeing what else she can get out of it.  The snapping, yo girl stuff is so blatant.  Even the showmance with Jared.  Jared in an interview said he was planning to move LA before the show (gee, going into the family business?), but he plans to keep involved with Blue.  They both know there's some mileage in being a couple so will milk that I'm sure. I have the same suspicions about America and her showmance.

• Like 6

Interesting Chart since. Funny how 6+7 both had Janelle and 8 + 13 both had Dani some of the better female competitors we've had. 

So did anyone left in the house watch Big Brother besides Cory? I thought Cameron and America at least had seen some episodes. It's not like they've changed the final 3 HOH comp. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Jillibean said:

Blue, honey, I somehow fail to find you a compelling champion of women supporting women. 

If you’re looking for someone to do product placement ads for upholstery cleaners, though, then by GOD Blue is your girl.

• LOL 13
1 hour ago, choclatechip45 said:

So did anyone left in the house watch Big Brother besides Cory? I thought Cameron and America at least had seen some episodes. It's not like they've changed the final 3 HOH comp. 

America's a superfan, maybe even more so than Cory. She's watched the live feeds, and has spread more knowledge about the game than Cory, at times. I don't remember when she started watching, but I'm fairly certain she's very knowledgeable and has seen most seasons. She's the one constantly referencing detailed events that sometimes didn't even appear in the episodes. 

That's why I refer to America as probably the best female superfan we've ever had. She's obviously had a LOT of issues in the game and made plenty of mistakes, but she's definitely a bigger fan than people give her credit for. And there have not been a lot of female superfans, so I'll count any woman that I can in that department (I think the last female superfan (or maybe just normal fan) was BB19 Jess, and we all know how well she did). 

4 hours ago, watch2much said:

Blue always came off to me as someone who is looking to parlay this into a social influencer career.  I'm sure she'd like to win but to me it looks like she is eyeing what else she can get out of it.  The snapping, yo girl stuff is so blatant.  Even the showmance with Jared.  Jared in an interview said he was planning to move LA before the show (gee, going into the family business?), but he plans to keep involved with Blue.  They both know there's some mileage in being a couple so will milk that I'm sure. I have the same suspicions about America and her showmance.

Blue's 100% in it for the social influence. The way she speaks when she knows the cameras are on her, the way she tried to make "memorable" speeches that she hopes/knows will end up on TV, and the way she presents herself on the live show is all about gaining followers. She's looking to make herself known and she's definitely looking for a huge boost on her social media accounts. 

I think the money matters to an extent, but mostly to boost herself as a social media influencer. Hence why I believe she'll do whatever it takes to be in with the "popular kids" once the season's over. We'll see her snuggle up to Cory/America, for example. She'll go after other reality stars, as well, so we'll likely see her pop up on some other show like Love Island or whatever. And I mean, if she can boost her social media followers, kudos to her, she's doing what she set out to do, I guess. But she's not on Big Brother for the actual game; I think that's the last thing she's there for.

• Like 10

Yeah, Blue can list all the reasons she wants about why she’s targeting Cory and America but the fact is she’s pissed that her showmance is gone and theirs is still intact. And I would LOVE it if America could win veto (she won’t, but still) so that Blue can STFU about bagging on America’s comp record.

• Like 9
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I don't remember when America started watching, but I'm fairly certain she's very knowledgeable and has seen most seasons. 

She told a story to Cory about flipping through channels when she was 9 and landing on Big Brother 6 so I think that's when she started. 

1 hour ago, Katesus7 said:

Yeah, Blue can list all the reasons she wants about why she’s targeting Cory and America but the fact is she’s pissed that her showmance is gone and theirs is still intact. And I would LOVE it if America could win veto (she won’t, but still) so that Blue can STFU about bagging on America’s comp record.

Exactly. It's hard to give Blue any credit for her flipping Jag/Matt against Cory since she did it purely out of jealousy and annoyance that Cory nommed her. And in any case, Jag at least is already waffling in getting Cory out anyway lol.

I would love it if America won veto for the same reason. Or Felicia/Meme just because then a woman will have finally won plus Cameron will have to name a replacement. He said Blue would be the replacement if Meme won so I almost want that because Blue needs to taste the block again.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Exactly. It's hard to give Blue any credit for her flipping Jag/Matt against Cory since she did it purely out of jealousy and annoyance that Cory nommed her. And in any case, Jag at least is already waffling in getting Cory out anyway lol.

Blue's obvious issue is that she may have had the right idea, but she was way too aggressive with her approach; because she put all her eggs into the Get Cory Out And Fuck America Too basket, her "mist", or light smoke or whatever blew over in, like, a day. She doesn't know how to subtly plant the idea; she just knows if she screams it over and over, maybe it'll get the result she wants. But that's not what happens. Matt was already wanting Cory/America out so Blue didn't change his mind, and Jag was barely against Cory/America before he flipped back to them.

10 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I would love it if America won veto for the same reason. Or Felicia/Meme just because then a woman will have finally won plus Cameron will have to name a replacement. He said Blue would be the replacement if Meme won so I almost want that because Blue needs to taste the block again.

America winning veto would be great. Blue has laughed, even directly in America's face, this week at the mere thought of America winning a comp so I want to see that smirk wipe off her face completely.

(And part of me would love to see America take Felicia down so Blue gets put right up on the block next to Mecole; Blue may stay over Mecole, but it would be a giant wake-up call that Blue can go at any point).

• Like 3

I don't really care too much about the way HGs insult each other, as it happens SO frequently that it's hard to get too worked up shy of the really fucked up stuff, but with that being said, Blue's insults of America have been pretty close to that fucked up level. Really condescending stuff. It really speaks to how people think about women that they're all so quick to believe that America isn't a very smart person with a relatively prestigious job. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
7 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

It really speaks to how people think about women that they're all so quick to believe that America isn't a very smart person with a relatively prestigious job. 

It doesn’t really help when America tells stories about herself like how she only recently learned she could breathe through her nose. But yeah, I know what you mean. (Also, her willingness to laugh at herself, like with similar stories of her washing machine kisses, just make me love her more.)

I want America/Cory to win veto, take Meme/Felicia down, then Blue goes up and goes home. It would be a hard sell, but I think they could make it happen. Then Blue and Jared can continue their lives together far away from my TV screen.

I also really want America to win a HoH. She just needs the right comp.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Blue has laughed, even directly in America's face, this week at the mere thought of America winning a comp so I want to see that smirk wipe off her face completely.

Has Blue won a competition?  Even though they are both in showmances, I feel like America has at least tried to win.  She beat Blue in the Pressure Cooker, altho I seem to recall Blue might have been fourth left to America's second place.   Blue lasted longer on the wall, but none of them lasted long on that one.   Sadly none of the women* have won the non-physical comps either.  And, Felicia's win was just a crap shoot.  

*It has been so long I have no memory of the first HOH comp.  I feel like it had to be a physical comp tho since Hisam was so offended that a "girl" beat him.  

• Like 2