Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

It’s not like these doofuses don’t know who Cirie is, or that she has tremendous social game experience. If they choose to let her mist them and don’t make a play against her, that’s on them.

What’s unfair, IMO, is giving her a secret advantage (her son). I was hoping everyone else would be revealed as having a secret relationship with another HG, but nope, just Cirie.

ETA: @Drogo Jinx! Buy me a coke.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 4
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 1

They even cast Izzy, who is obsessed with Cirie and wants to join the Fields family!

The only thing to really hope for is for Izzy to be in danger and decide that telling their secret will help her but I don’t have much faith that’ll happen.

• Sad 1

In addition to giving Cirie a built-in vote, they also didn't put her at risk in the first competition.  If the hamsters were ever going to be smart enough to vote her off early, it would have been easy if she was already on the block and they hadn't had a chance for her to work her magic on them.

It would have been HI-larious if she and Jared been on the outs and TPTB didn't realize it.  "I'm voting you out because you didn't let me have a metal lunchbox when I was in second grade!!"  

Mmm, okay, that is MY mommy issue, never mind.  She said they made too much noise. 😄 

• LOL 11

Red is rocking that overalls-with-no-shirt look that everyone likes to see. Talking with Hisam about what it would be like to read his letter if he (Red) ever becomes HOH. They discuss how they never understood why HOHs were tearful when reading their letters, but now they get it. 

One of them (Hisam I think) said the last time he cried, before BB, was in 2017 and we get the colonoscopy. Even the outside feed. What the heck, BB?

Cory gets asked what he orders at a bar and he is rightfully ridiculed when he says Smirnoff Ice

Edited by Mediocre Gatsby
  • LOL 5
11 minutes ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

Cory gets asked what he orders at a bar and he is rightfully ridiculed when he says Smirnoff Ice

lol I like Smirnoff Ice. But I'm a lightweight gal who rarely drinks. Though I did just find a pineapple cider at a restaurant I'm in love with.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Thalia said:

In addition to giving Cirie a built-in vote, they also didn't put her at risk in the first competition.  If the hamsters were ever going to be smart enough to vote her off early, it would have been easy if she was already on the block and they hadn't had a chance for her to work her magic on them.

It would have been HI-larious if she and Jared been on the outs and TPTB didn't realize it.  "I'm voting you out because you didn't let me have a metal lunchbox when I was in second grade!!"  

Mmm, okay, that is MY mommy issue, never mind.  She said they made too much noise. 😄 

When I was in second grade.metal lunchboxes were the only options for kids except for a small brown paper bag. I had a.nice.Fred. Flintstone lunchbox.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Drogo said:

With no other pairs.

That we know of.....  Is anyone a twin?

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

They even cast Izzy, who is obsessed with Cirie and wants to join the Fields family!

To be fair, I think Izzy is a fan of Reality TV in general, and probably feels exactly the same about any number of people.  She's that hyper kind of Superfan who cyber stalks reality TV personalities and their families.  I'll bet she loses her shit if she's still there when the uncanny valley version of Dr. Will shows up.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, dizzyd said:

Hisam seems to be aware of everyone trying to save Reilly and claims it’s not smart (because it’s not his opinion 🙄) He actually says Reilly is a dictator and should be eliminated, what a hypocrite! He’s also being cocky and thinks this will be a unanimous Reilly eviction because he says so.

Beside being cocky and a hypocrite, he’s also a condescending know it all. He thinks everyone will be doing his bidding or he will come after them. He’s thinking that the new HOH will not nominate him and if they do he will simply win the veto unless he’s the chose to back door him. 

To me this is the classic example of power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 2
11 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Ace! Is Original Sin good? I've never heard of it but I'm willing to give it a try.

OD is very good - those are my two favorite labels! OS Black Widow/blackberry is famazing!! 

13 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Beside being cocky and a hypocrite, he’s also a condescending know it all. He thinks everyone will be doing his bidding or he will come after them. He’s thinking that the new HOH will not nominate him and if they do he will simply win the veto unless he’s the chose to back door him. 

To me this is the classic example of power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. 

Please, sweet baby Jesus, let his karma be swift and merciless. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

The only truly fair way to have a Survivor player like Cirie on BB is to have the whole cast be former Survivor players, preferably on her level of skill. That, or a mix of Survivor players and BB vets. Putting a Cirie with full-stop newbies just isn't fair, even if the game is technically different.

At the rate the writer's strike is going, that might need to be CBS's plan for next year. It could be another season of Survivor players and their family members for an early fill in BB season. We know they have plenty of famewhores who would jump at the chance.

1 minute ago, Waldo13 said:

I knew nothing good was going to come from him when he had the DR session about how this season could just knock off all the young people and keep all the older ones. Yeah, cuz that's what we want to see, and I'm saying this as a 46 year old. And I don't know why, but he creeps me out and has since the first moment he hit the screen. 

• Like 7

Hisam has been talking to Blue and Jag about the "Post-Reilly" Era, when Goodness and Kindness shall reign and there shall be no more alliances.  Thus saith Hisam the Just.  

Why is he so anti-Reilly?  She seems kind of harmless to me.  Did he offer her advice last week that she didn't act on?  And what does he think will happen if there are no alliances?  Will they all decide to split the $750 and just sit around and jam for the next 15 weeks?

I would love it if there was a blindside and Cameron goes.  I love any blindside but this one would be especially sweet.  But Cirie seems to think it is inevitable that Reilly is out, altho Hisam is not going to get the unanimous vote he has decreed.  She named four certain votes for Reilly, but hopefully it will be even closer.  

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Thalia said:

I would love it if there was a blindside and Cameron goes.  I love any blindside but this one would be especially sweet.  But Cirie seems to think it is inevitable that Reilly is out, altho Hisam is not going to get the unanimous vote he has decreed.  She named four certain votes for Reilly, but hopefully it will be even closer.  

The problem is, if Cirie decides to get rid of Reilly, she will tell Reilly and co. and then no one will vote to keep Reilly because people just want to vote with the majority. 

I think it'll likely be a near unanimous vote no matter which one goes. 

• Sad 2
24 minutes ago, Thalia said:

Why is he so anti-Reilly?  She seems kind of harmless to me.  Did he offer her advice last week that she didn't act on?  And what does he think will happen if there are no alliances?  Will they all decide to split the $750 and just sit around and jam for the next 15 weeks?

My best guess is that Reilly beat him in the first HOH.  It was a major shock to his ego. I’m quite sure he expressed it when he said something like I cannot believe I lost to a woman. I also believe that he’s scared of loosing to Reilly once again. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
53 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

I’m quite sure he expressed it when he said something like I cannot believe I lost to a woman.

I thought that was Luke?

I liked Hisam at first, but I got over it real fast once he became HoH and started preaching integrity with a self-righteousness I haven’t seen since Survivor c.2005. And for some reason, everyone seems afraid of him right now. Earlier, even Cirie said something about being careful not to anger (King) Hisam. Look upon his works, ye hamsters, and despair!

2 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

lol I like Smirnoff Ice. But I'm a lightweight gal who rarely drinks. 

HOW DO YOU MAKE IT THROUGH THE SEASON?

• LOL 9

Not gonna lie, this Cirie, Jared, & Izzy dynamic is much more interesting than I thought it would be. Jared & Izzy are outside alone chatting and sound exactly like siblings venting about their mom. I actually think both genuinely like her & she be beneficial to each of their games in different ways.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, TimWil said:

My heart wants Reilly to stay but my head wants Cameron to stay because if he wins HoH he’ll target Cerie and Izzy and not lose any sleep over it.

Jag and Reilly are right now talking about blindsiding Cirie. If that gets back to Cirie, Reilly is toast on Thursday. So much for her trying to save Reilly.

As much as I dislike condescending Hisam, it’s quite entertaining listening to him dictate to his “professorial class”. They’re mmhmming for now and looking forward to the day they slit his throat.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5

I read on Jokers that Izzie and Cirie just said they don't like that Hisam is taking command of the group and he is on a power trip. They want to put him on the block next week.

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

They’re going to bd him so he doesn’t have to play veto and want to do it before jury. They don’t want a Michael type comp beast. And with that so far it seems you become HoH and you’re going next week.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1

Well last year Lays was the it snack. There have been worse inane conversations over the years. They usually wait later in the season, less players, before the hg documentary makes its appearance. Surely they don’t need to have a segment for the live show already; Hisam alone can preach all day and night about game if they can’t find anything better or are they so tired of him that favorite snack is a better topic?

Edited by dizzyd

And now the girls (Reilly, Blue, America, Meme) are dressing Cory in Blue’s clothes, like he’s their communal doll. He’s wearing a pink corset halter, skin tight pink bell bottoms, and a bling baseball cap. Sweet. They can’t stop giggling.

• LOL 3

Put a handheld camera in front of Red’s face, and he dials the cornpone hillbilly accent up to 500. Camera goes away, and so does the accent. It’s really quite remarkable. What is he auditioning for?

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

Put a handheld camera in front of Red’s face, and he dials the cornpone hillbilly accent up to 500. Camera goes away, and so does the accent. It’s really quite remarkable. What is he auditioning for?

Ugh, I don't like people who act like that. Not saying he's a bad guy, but no thank you with the put upon phony crap.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Pa Kettle; that’s about the only semi-popular movie series of the past century which HASN’T already been subjected to a remake.

• LOL 5
16 hours ago, Fostersmom said:

I knew nothing good was going to come from him when he had the DR session about how this season could just knock off all the young people and keep all the older ones. Yeah, cuz that's what we want to see, and I'm saying this as a 46 year old. And I don't know why, but he creeps me out and has since the first moment he hit the screen. 

Eh, I'm enjoying him make the youngins' quake.  And yeah I would LOVE to see the older players kick the crap out of the younger ones just once.  Older players are usually always more fascinating and interesting to watch then younger ones that have had no real life experiences yet.

16 hours ago, Thalia said:

Why is he so anti-Reilly?  She seems kind of harmless to me.  Did he offer her advice last week that she didn't act on? ...

Did you not watch tonight's show?  They had the clip from last week where he asked her if he was a target / her target something like that and she said yes to his face.  He would be an idiot not to try and get her out after that.

I like that he is different than the other players.  He won't win because he can't play in back-to-back HOH competitions and since he has pretty much shown he can win at will he will probably be nominated and voted out next week. 

But meanwhile I am enjoying that he is being so over the top with his "reign" as HOH.  More fun then wimpy HOH types that promise everything to everybody and wobble around and change their mind a dozen times.  And most HOH people think they rule for the whole week even past POV etc and that the rest of the house should vote out who they want.  He is no different there. 

And I just like how he cut through the bullcrap in the interviews too.  I'll miss Hisam when he is gone.  He wasn't just the usual cookie cutter blob of a contestant.

Edited by Skooma
  • Like 2

It sounds like the veto comp was a MAJOR disadvantage for Matt, where it was a literal "listen to the sound" comp. 

Which, ok, I've heard that production has had some accommodations for Matt in the DR with text-to-speech and all that, but it sounds like they are not accommodating for his disability in the comps, where it matters too. The fact that production couldn't have altered the comps that required listening skills is frustrating. 

Cory went into a cam talk, I believe, where he talked about houseguest impressions and where he thinks each stand in the house and outside of the house, and he seemed pretty spot on. 

Hisam's basically ensured that the one thing he claims he doesn't want to do to other and doesn't want done to him will happen: the dreaded backdoor. This is why they ALL need Hisam out pre-jury. He's for sure going to be bitter, and that's not good for anyone. And I don't even know if Hisam is aware enough to realize that he's going to be backdoored the moment he doesn't play or win veto. 

• Like 2

I hope Hisam stays around a couple of more weeks just because his inflated ego is fun to watch. We need another ego to inflate before he goes. My guess the next ego to inflate is Izzy's. But Red or Cameron or even Jag could pull a surprise move on us.

• Like 5
10 hours ago, dizzyd said:

As much as I dislike condescending Hisam, it’s quite entertaining listening to him dictate to his “professorial class”. They’re mmhmming for now and looking forward to the day they slit his throat.

Ah yes.  The reason I gave up that cushy job with tenure.  

• LOL 5

Hey everyone, I can't watch feeds this morning as I have a lot of work to do and I need to remain undistracted. Even though people are usually sleeping at this time. Although I'm usually reporting on nothing more exciting than Felicia showering and making coffee. But some of those morning conversations can be interesting.

• Like 1

I'm thinking about it and I can't figure out what is worse; If Cirie is not there, then Jared stays with the 8 people alliance and there is a split house with two alliances who battle it out. Now that Jared snitched the alliance to the other side, Reilly, Jag, Matt and Blue don't have any chance. Jared will always be the snitch in everything new they try to do. If that is not unfair, I don't know what is.

• Like 4
38 minutes ago, Nashville said:

FYI:

574BF8AE-7E90-4554-A431-C55B804FC08B.thumb.jpeg.0294c5246ff6d0a61554f50f8025ef13.jpeg

This looks like insanity. So Cirie’s in how many alliances? 35? And Matt just… talks to Reilly sometimes? Yeah, they need to get rid of Cirie (or even Izzy) and break that shit apart.

• Like 4

Wow, someone took the time and actually cared enough to create that alliance map. More effort than I’m willing to put in. Very well done, loved the dna helix in there. 👏

Seems like a slow day in the feeds, there were no other posts to catch up on. Hisam is apologizing to Reilly and Jag separately for an unnecessary harsh pov speech towards Reilly. The week started with a possible coup to save Reilly but now it appears that’s all fizzled out and everyone including Jag is bailing on the Reilly ship, that ride or die is dead. I’m disappointed that they’re all so scared of Hisam to do his bidding and apparently she may only get a sympathy vote sanctioned by Hisam 🤦🏻‍♀️ Last season when Taylor was harshly targeted, the Leftovers were formed to do justice. Does this group not have the balls? 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 5
28 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

This looks like insanity.

IKR???  When I first looked at it, my first impression was that one of the drivers at Talladega had gotten drunk and decided to make his own track - several times.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

Yeah, they need to get rid of Cirie (or even Izzy) and break that shit apart.

I wish, but literally no one would go after Cirie anytime soon. Possibly Cameron but Red would probably talk him out of it. Production will likely be in DR making sure no HOH noms her as well. Like, Cirie is guranteed making jury at least.

• Sad 2

Damn, I hate that Hisam is showing some self-awareness and going around trying to apologize for being a jerk during the HOH ceremony.  He's more fun when he's at risk from fragging at almost any given moment.  

Of course, because he is Hisam, he won't shut about it.  And he's giving a "It's Her or Me" speech to Cody [cue theme from The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly].   They are going over votes, and they no longer think it will be unanimous. Cody says Jag is trying to stir up votes to save Reilly, but that it won't work.  

Edited by Thalia

Here’s another one if Meme’s freak outs by herself: 

"Everybody is frazzled now all because of one speech (Hisam’s POV speech). Now they want to get rid of Hisam and if we do, we don't have an alliance. Our "7" is not that strong. We need to stick to the plan for at least this week. I agree, when the time is right, before jury, we can get Hisam out, But for now, he is a shield for us...we need him for at least a little while longer. Why are you all stressing me out?? This has got to be the most fragile alliance in the history of BB".

BB is going to keep her around for a bit for these, so far 1/week.

2 hours ago, dizzyd said:

Wow, someone took the time and actually cared enough to create that alliance map. More effort than I’m willing to put in. Very well done, loved the dna helix in there. 👏

LOL  I saw that as a 'chain' not a double helix!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I enjoy irritated Meme.

This is how I picture Hisam’s apology tour: “I apologize if I was a little harsh, right? But I was just trying to be transparent, right? To hold back would be lying, right? And I have too much integrity for that, right? I mean, it’s better than a backdoor, right? We have to get rid of the people with no integrity and create a new era of Big Brother where only the honorable prevail and all winners are named Hisam? Right??”

He’s exhausting.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Hisam told Blue that Cory was wrong when he said, "Hisam was there, and he heard that."  Hisam: "No, no, no."  Then the cameras cut away.  

They won't do this, because I'm sure production wants it all to go away, but I wish the first thing Julie does after Hisam's inevitable eviction is show him the clip and ask why his face looked like after Luke's comment.  

• Like 2

Ahh I am a week behind but I've kind of followed on tiktok and every one is saying this season is off to a great start with lots of gaming and nobody super awful (well not anymore et tu Florida Man) but the first convo I hear on the feeds is how Mecole wants to fall in line "with house" kill me. I can kind of understand Hisam not nomming Cirie cause he probably think she's a "shield" or whatever but like she's going to beat you ass, especially when you're a comp beast, just get the #1 threat out. I need to go look at the alliance map. 

• Like 3
6 hours ago, SummerDreams said:

I'm thinking about it and I can't figure out what is worse; If Cirie is not there, then Jared stays with the 8 people alliance and there is a split house with two alliances who battle it out. Now that Jared snitched the alliance to the other side, Reilly, Jag, Matt and Blue don't have any chance. Jared will always be the snitch in everything new they try to do. If that is not unfair, I don't know what is.

Well last year Alyssa just spilled all of her alliance plans to Kyle. I feel like without Cire, Jared would have been super messy.

• Like 2

Now that he realizes that he can't just issue an edict and have Reilly executed voted out, he is blaming R for "dividing the house," "splitting it in two," "taking away everyone else's choice."   Wowee, that is a lot of power packed into one small blonde in a Tennessee jersey.   Others are gently pointing out that people in the BB house make alliances but he's not accepting that interpretation.  

I hope we get to see this speech.  This morning I thought he was talking about what he said at the HOH ceremony, but given the amount of outrage and Hisam's paranoia about the response, it must have been during the Veto ceremony.  

• Like 3
  • LOL 2