Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

I’m in the Coincidence camp, partly because all of these mentions are easily explained (Cory HAS mentioned being nervous about their parents seeing the undercover shenanigans, multiple times, and Cirie IS the de facto House Mom), partly because I really think he would have discussed it with America, and partly because I don’t think Cory is all that crafty.

But at this point, I’m not sure which would delight me more: Seeing Cory reveal all in the most epic of all Bitter House Exits, or seeing Cory being forced to watch a compilation of all these comments at the reunion show and face what an inadvertent dumbass he really is. 

2 hours ago, Mamababy600 said:

And I watched Blue saute vegetables with her hair over the pot & "Lick" the spoon after stirring and go back to stirring😳😳

What are you trying to do, give @Yogisbooboo64 a stroke? Poor thing has already suffered enough.

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
5 hours ago, pennben said:

It will be interesting if he reveals to all or just America on Thursday. And in a weird Jared like thinking, maybe he doesn’t want America to know to skew her thinking if working w/Cirie would be beneficial. Maybe he holds his tongue to see whether a jury reveal helps someone in final two.

He does NOT know.

• LOL 1

If  Cory knows and hasn't used it in any way, he's simply a dumbass.

Period.

Which still leaves us on the fence about whether he knows  or not....

Edited by Gummo
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I don't think Cory knows but he may have figured it out recently (or being trying to test it out but was holding it because he didn't know for sure and its his word against Cirie and we know Blue has locked it in a vault. If he hasn't even cursorily run it by America I doubt he has any idea and it's just more of people thinking Cirie is house mom.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

I’m Team Cory Doesn’t Know. I just can’t imagine he wouldn’t tell America, or barring that, the cameras. I think he keeps hitting the target accidentally because he thinks this bit he has with Cirie about her son is their thing. And in true Cory fashion, he’s not reading her reactions. 

Cory really rattled Bowie last night. The others might have convinced her that he was lying, but I’m hopeful we might still see some fallout from the doubt he planted. 

Felicia is driving me nuts. Her entire game at this point seems to be getting information from one person and immediately telling every other person, regardless of whether or not that information might have given her leverage or an advantage if she didn’t share it. Her reads aren’t just terrible, they’re actually wild, like approaching acid trip nuts. And she seemingly has no idea that her alleged closest ally Cirie cannot actually stand her. 

Also last night, Cory broke down and cried it out, saying that while he’s sad, he’s also relieved to be leaving. He confirmed to America what we’ve all speculated for a bit—that he’s been out of gas for awhile now and really socially struggling. He also said he hasn’t been sleeping well and that he hasn’t been able to turn his brain off for weeks.  He would have kept it going if he had gotten the votes, but he admitted part of him was hoping even as he campaigned that he wouldn’t. He also said (still crying) that he puts so much pressure on himself and he knows it’s not healthy. It was actually hard to watch, especially juxtaposed with the entire house bashing him, and showed a different side of someone who can sometimes come across as a know it all. I think he’s learned a lot about himself in this game and I hope he takes advantage of the mental health support the show provides for a year after. 

His advice to America includes getting Matt out before Jag, not letting Cirie get to F3, and going full Nightmerica and blowing the house up if she’s the target. 

• Like 14
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Jillibean said:

And she seemingly has no idea that her alleged closest ally Cirie cannot actually stand her. 

Cirie can’t stand anyone but Matt and none of them have any idea. She doesn’t even hide it well lol.

His advice to America includes getting Matt out before Jag, not letting Cirie get to F3, and going full Nightmerica and blowing the house up if she’s the target.

Good! She better heed this advice, especially the Matt/Cirie parts. I mean, she isn’t going to have the ability to really do anything because she can’t win comps but still lol.

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

Hi guys. 

I'm from Europe and I tried everything to watch the live feed, but apparently,, I can't buy any tv service being from outside from US. I just spend 2 hours trying every provider and official site, nothing works for me :( therefore i'm forced to ask directly: is there any other way to watch live feeds? I remember that you could find links to live feed for some other seasons. I'm a superfan of BB, watched all seasons, all episodes, please help.

2 hours ago, Jillibean said:

Oh Cory, bad player to the end.  Yeah it has been Matt who is winning all the comps post-Cam.  Sure, he is THE Big Comp Master who would put you up.  Haha.  And go ahead America and blow up your game instead of working to stay.

And that convo with Cirie earlier proved he didn't know.  He just wanted feedback from a mother on how badly his mom will likely hate him for his inability to keep his pants zipped for a few weeks and thus blowing a chance at $750K while becoming an exhibitionist in front of millions of viewers.  Cirie was being really kind to him by the end after she realized he was totally clueless about Jared.

• Like 1

I’m kinda floored at America’s reaction because I’m cold and cynical and all along just knew she forced this showmance into being, for her own purposes.  To me they had zero chemistry and it was plain to see by her overacting (stay away from my man watch how you talk to my man hey check out me and my man) all that kind of ridiculous stuff.  I thought she was doing it maybe for the audience, maybe to get more camera time, therefore more fans, and become an influencer. Or maybe possibly just out of boredom and getting her ego inflated by making this college kid fall in love with her.  Or something. But I never thought for an instant it was real to her. Yet here she is crying and cursing and miserable because she feels she the reason Cory was put up.  I feel like Fonzie, I can hardly get the word out, but I was wrong!

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2

Maybe she is crying because she knows if Cory goes she will be next and her plans are in ruin.  Not because she cares a fig about him. 

So don't confess to being wrong too soon now.  It's either that or some showmance flavor/form of Stockholm Syndrome most likely.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Cory and America are SO similar to me that I've never understood why people don't get them together. They have such similar humors and interests and they're both nerds. I guess people think America is more conventionally attractive and therefore couldn't like Cory but a) some people care about things besides looks, b) not everyone thinks the same people are attractive/not attractive, and c) they aren't that mismatched looks wise anyway imo.

I doubt they'll work outside the house but I think it'll have more to do with them being in different places, both in terms of where they live and just internally in life, and less to do with America being an evil harlot who actually hates Cory lol.

I'm ready to be disappointed by next week since America is the only person who'd actually nominate Matt/Jag and she has such a low chance of winning HOH. Oh well, only 3 weeks to go!

• Like 21
  • Applause 2
10 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm ready to be disappointed by next week since America is the only person who'd actually nominate Matt/Jag and she has such a low chance of winning HOH. Oh well, only 3 weeks to go!

If Cirie or Felicia back into an HoH, Bowie/America noms? 

I agree that Matt/Cirie F2 seems the most likely scenario at this point. I think Matt probably still wins that, though. 

Jag/Cory/America/Bowie for Matt

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

If Cirie or Felicia back into an HoH, Bowie/America noms? 

Actually, I just saw that Felicia said fuck it, I’m gonna nom Matt/Jag so I guess there’s a chance! I think Cirie would try to BD Jag though/not care if Bowie ends up going and I don’t think that she would ever nominate Matt.

The HOH will almost certainly be Jag, Matt, or Bowie though since that’s the worst case scenario for me lol.

• Like 4

It's time for my annual Meet Me In St Louis comparison to the show! Seeing America carrying on about Cory reminds me of when Tootie found out that her family was moving to New York, so she began to destroy all of her snow people because she won't be able to bring them with her. Then Esther comes in and soothes her with "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas," just like how Cory has had to constantly soothe America these last few days.  

• LOL 13
  • Love 1

I saw a little bit of Cory and America packing this afternoon. They were being very nostalgic about their time together (aw, the hammock!) and not at all bitter. Cory repeated the same coaching as before. He can’t wait to watch the season— up until this week, anyway. He said he came here to make friends and he did even better because he met America (aw…). They indulged their inner geeks by discussing which Mario Kart characters they are most like. (Cory thinks America = Toadette) There was a little discussion about the other HGs: Jared’s name came up and Cory did NOT say anything about his family connections, or even hint at that. They talked about Felicia and Cirie’s baffling hatred of Bowie, which neither can understand. (America: “Why Bowie?”) Cory thinks that with 100+ years between them, it’s time to grow up, already.

7 hours ago, Jillibean said:

I think he’s learned a lot about himself in this game and I hope he takes advantage of the mental health support the show provides for a year after. 

Not to worry, I’m sure Dr. Cam will provide lots of very helpful expert counseling in the next week. Cory will be feeling better in no time.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 2
  • LOL 7

This season was really too long, for the houseguests and for the viewers.  [I just cut two long paragraphs expounding on this theme.  Decided not to bore everyone.  You may thank me later.  😇 ]

At this point, the only one I can stomach winning is America.  Up until two weeks ago I'd have been okay with Jag/Matt, but I've really soured on them because of their attitude toward America, in particular, but also with anyone else who stands in the way of their F2.   Bowie was crying last night because America and Cory were campaigning and she told them to stop.  Here's an idea; go to the jury house and enjoy a few campaign free weeks.  Blue?  Just no, bro.   Felicia and Cirie?  Cirie doesn't make me as angry as Felicia.  I guess she'd be my second choice because of her social game, but her attitude and entrance into the game don't endear me to her.  

If Jag wins HOH again today after the way he botched the Invisible HOH my head might explode.  

• Like 8
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2

I must be more of a softie than I thought because I enjoyed the Cory and America relationship. Muting their 💋 was definitely involved but they seem to have a mutual respect for each other. I'm rooting for them outside the house.

I think I'm going to need a America/Cirie final 2. I wouldn't be happy about Cirie in the finale but she's the only other person in the house I can stomach being there with America. 

Edited by kellog010
  • Like 8
  • LOL 1

Ah, so double eviction is coming up. That's gonna either be super exciting or goddamn frustrating to watch.

Also, I call bullshit on us never seeing Cameron's goodbye messages but we see Cory's. They were 100% trying to protect Cameron with his goodbye messages, calling it right now.

• Like 14
  • Applause 1

Also, taking a look at the HOH comp for tonight, that rules out a crapshoot, so Felicia/Cirie aren't likely to win it.

It seems like it's a timed comp that is mental, maybe trying to find certain items, maybe it's memorizing the room somehow? 

I think Jag, Matt, America and Blue are the most likely to do well, maybe Bowie and Felicia can do surprisingly well (though probably not). I could see a surprise Bowie win, which is worse than Jag or Matt winning for me. Which means it's gonna happen.

Ideally, America, Cirie or Felicia win somehow. For chaos, Blue winning would be good because I do see a world where Cirie gets her to target at least Jag (and if she doesn't, I see a world where Bowie goes over America by the end of the week). 

Matt or Jag winning would be terrible, but at least they'd be forced to get more blood on their hands, especially Matt, who has escaped making ANY sort of move that puts him in the crossfires. 

So I'm gonna mentally prepare for worst case scenario with Bowie "Stop Campaigning When You're On The Block Because It Makes Me Feel Bad But Not For You, For Me" Jane.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, kellog010 said:

I must be more of a softie than I thought because I enjoyed the Cory and America relationship. Muting their 💋 was definitely involved but they seem to have a mutual respect for each other. I'm rooting for them outside the house.

I'm a softie too, then. As @peachmangosteen, they're just two nerds who really get each other. I could go on, but I won't.  Except to say that because of the mics we get a lot of heartbeats, and when she was upset this week you could hear hers slowing when he hugged her. I hope they make it work. They've talked a lot the past few days about future plans and logistics. 

2 hours ago, Thalia said:

Bowie was crying last night because America and Cory were campaigning and she told them to stop.  Here's an idea; go to the jury house and enjoy a few campaign free weeks. 

Yeah, that was really embarrassing for her. As was crying for hours because Cory told her Jag and Matt might not be loyal to her only to let them reassure her that Cory is just a lying liar who lies. Even though she KNOWS Jag considered putting her up this week. I sort of hate that Bowie has slid this far and will likely slide further. I did, however, laugh when I heard Matt and Jag say they'll throw HOH to Bowie so she can make the move. Like, that's just ironic.

3 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Not to worry, I’m sure Dr. Cam will provide lots of very helpful expert counseling in the next week. Cory will be feeling better in no time.

Ha! Maybe he can teach him about botany.

Cory said in his last camera talk yesterday that he likes everyone except Cam "for obvious reasons." I feel like he's really overestimating Cam to believe we could possibly figure out which of the endless possibilities he could be referring to. 

Edited by Jillibean
  • Like 3
  • LOL 4
3 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

They talked about Felicia and Cirie’s baffling hatred of Bowie, which neither can understand. (America: “Why Bowie?”) Cory thinks that with 100+ years between them, it’s time to grow up, already.

This may very well be the best thing I’ve read all year.  🤣🤣🤣💀

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
52 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Ah, so double eviction is coming up. That's gonna either be super exciting or goddamn frustrating to watch.

Also, I call bullshit on us never seeing Cameron's goodbye messages but we see Cory's. They were 100% trying to protect Cameron with his goodbye messages, calling it right now.

Depends on whether America/Felicia can win HOH, otherwise...

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Also, taking a look at the HOH comp for tonight, that rules out a crapshoot, so Felicia/Cirie aren't likely to win it.

It seems like it's a timed comp that is mental, maybe trying to find certain items, maybe it's memorizing the room somehow? 

I was too busy typing to see the comp preview, but Cirie and Felicia have really been studying the house: how many pillows in this room, how many windows in that one. So if it’s along those lines, they at least have a chance. I’m still holding out for the 18-letter-words-that-are-found-on-the-backs-of-shampoo-bottles-comp, though.

It figures they would do a mental comp on the week that Cory leaves.  I don’t think that’s America’s strength. But at least someone besides Jag has a chance. Kill me if it’s Blue.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
Just now, 30 Helens said:

But at least someone besides Jag has a chance. Kill me if it’s Blue.

The ONLY reason why I'd be ok with a Blue win is that Cirie has a lot of dirt on Jag/Matt that she's going to spill. Even if Blue puts up Bowie/America, Cirie's going to ensure that Bowie or Jag goes this week. And I think Blue trusts Cirie a TINY bit more than Jag/Matt. 

And I think, even if Jag/Matt win veto, they will believe that America goes over Bowie, so noms wouldn't change. And that could be fun, with Bowie having her two closest allies not using it on her. Or Bowie pitches a fit, causing the veto to be used and Cirie getting in Blue's ear to get her to put up one of the guys over her and Felicia, which would test Cirie's true power in the game.

There's obviously a chance of it going horribly wrong, but a Blue HOH causes the most chaos. 

• Like 3

Cory/America is one of the few showmances I did not hate. I think they are well-matched, but are probably in different places in their life. 

At this point I am fine with Cirie, America or Felicia winning. Felicia because so many of the modern Big Brother fans would hate it. Obviously

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, jsm1125 said:

Do we know if Jag is eligible to win this week’s HOH? I think he can play, but I’m not sure if he has to throw it.

Jag is eligible to compete in the HoH comp.

- and, I think, win it.

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

The ONLY reason why I'd be ok with a Blue win is that Cirie has a lot of dirt on Jag/Matt that she's going to spill.

The problem is is that apparently Jag/Matt are coated in Endust in Blue’s eyes. 

• Like 1

Also, Cory and America would have gone up THIS week had they not been nominated LAST week, so that doesn't change much.

Seems like Jag still wants Blue out over America, but, like, dude, you get that you don't control that once you make the noms, right? If America is up there, they CAN vote her out, so he might be better off just putting Felicia up there with Blue. 

• Like 5

Jag's current plan is delusional in its complexity.

So the noms will be Blue and America, and he's telling Blue he'll take her down after POV to try to make her not go for POV as much (he likely hopes to lose to anyone but Blue). He is telling everyone that America is the target now, but after POV happens, if Blue doesn't win, he's going to tell Cirie and Felicia the truth, that Blue is the target (yes, he somehow thinks he can, like, fucking TELL THEM WHO TO VOTE FOR). 

Felicia is the renom if Blue or America take themselves off the block. I wonder if he would change his target to Felicia if it was Felicia/America after POV.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Jag winning back to back HOHs is yet another example of how stupid and unfair the twists are this season. And apparently America and Cirie were the next closest to winning, which is absolutely infuriating. I would say that at this point they should just hand Jag the money now and put us all out of our misery, but even with these comp wins I still think he could lose in the end. I would love him to ditch Blue this week because I can't frigging stand Blue, but gamewise she and America are two of the people he might be able to beat at the end, along with Felicia. The fact that his noms will likely be comprised of a combination of those three is just very poor endgame play from him here.  

29 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Jag's current plan is delusional in its complexity.

So the noms will be Blue and America, and he's telling Blue he'll take her down after POV to try to make her not go for POV as much (he likely hopes to lose to anyone but Blue). He is telling everyone that America is the target now, but after POV happens, if Blue doesn't win, he's going to tell Cirie and Felicia the truth, that Blue is the target (yes, he somehow thinks he can, like, fucking TELL THEM WHO TO VOTE FOR). 

If America can survive this week I'll take it, but this is just...so bad. He's not good at this. However, since it's only two votes plus a tiebreak to evict this week, Jag/Matt/Bowie do control the votes. If they want Blue out over America, they can make that happen. 

• Like 8
6 minutes ago, Jillibean said:

If America can survive this week I'll take it, but this is just...so bad. He's not good at this. However, since it's only two votes plus a tiebreak to evict this week, Jag/Matt/Bowie do control the votes. If they want Blue out over America, they can make that happen. 

Oh sure, they can get out Blue if they want to, but obviously he doesn't want to be the one who breaks the tie. He seriously expects Cirie and Felicia to just go along with him saying, "Oh, no, Blue's the target now, vote her out."

• Like 3

Damn. THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T LET THE INVISIBLE HOH WIN THE NEXT HOH, PRODUCTION! YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD HIM TO THROW LIKE CLAIRE HAD TO IN BB23!

And we could have had a Cirie or America win if not for Jag. Like, this season has ensured that the twists SAVE the comp beasts, which is infuriating. The first time we've seen the players go after the comp beasts early, only for them to all get saved by twists. 

Honestly, as much as the Cirie/Jared twist sucked, how NICE was it to see non-athletic women in power for the first 40 days? When was the last time we had not just non-athletic women, but ANY women running the house on their own? We can critique the Cirie disadvantage twist a lot, and it's all fair, but the fact that Cirie, Izzy and even Felicia, to an extent, were in power for weeks? Jared too, I guess, but he was as useless as Cameron was creepy. 

On the plus side, Jag's fucking up his jury management so that's another vote lost for him, and maybe Matt as well. It seems like some are starting to lump Matt in with Jag, or maybe that's the hope. Jag has one potential vote in Cory, but at least three lost votes in Felicia, America and Blue if this plan works this time. So I guess it's partially good for Matt to still do badly in comps, as he doesn't get the blood on his hands but it's also looking like he's being dragged along for the ride. 

And on the other plus side, Jag can't win the double eviction HOH. Unfortunately, he can win veto and his allies could win the DE HOH. But I see a path where everyone but Matt targets Jag for DE HOH, even Bowie Jane, who likes Matt more, anyway.

It just really sucks that this season has had every single twist save the competition threats, who happen to be all the athletic men.

• Like 17
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Felicia is the renom if Blue or America take themselves off the block. I wonder if he would change his target to Felicia if it was Felicia/America after POV.

Look at Jag’s track record to date and ask that question again.

(Spoiler alert: answer is “OF COURSE!!!”)

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
7 hours ago, Thalia said:

Jag won HOH.   Sigh. 

Jag is the first HG to be voted out and then later win back to back HOHs. 

This season is officially off the rails stupid. It's comical how bad the production twists have panned out. 

• Like 13
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I am just so glad America will not have to spend any time alone with Cam.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
5 minutes ago, retired watcher said:

I am just so glad America will not have to spend any time alone with Cam.

I’m actually not concerned with how ambiguous that statement is, because it applies either way.

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

Of course, Jag won. I do find it entertaining how bad his jury management is though. Good luck telling Cirie what to do. 

I did enjoy non-athletic people running the game which is why I was fine with Cirie being in the house. I didn't realize until he left how much I couldn't stand Jared. 

It's why I would be fine with Cirie or Felicia winning or even America because it will be nice to have a non comp beast win again. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2