Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Matt and Cam in HoH room. (Bowie is in DR.) Cam asks what’s up with America today? They agree she seemed moody. Cam felt she was acting like she knew something. His spidey senses are telling him something’s up.

Re. veto, Matt says he focused on keeping America from winning. Why? Cam wonders. She wouldn’t have used it. Cam didn’t care who won, because everyone would have kept it the same. 

Cam also sensed a weird vibe with Jag today. It felt like before, when he was about to be backdoored. But he trusts Jag and Matt completely. 

Cam says he told Bowie yesterday that he wanted Cory backdoored. And today America looked mad. He doesn’t want to think Bowie is talking to America, but he can’t explain it any other way.

He doesn’t understand why Bowie doesn’t want to put up Cory. He says she’s afraid of pissing people off. It’s her game, he huffs. He doesn’t think Bowie would come after him, at least. 

He asks Matt for opinions about various HGs. Matt is very noncommittal. He just wants to chill this week. One thing I’ve noticed about Matt: I know he doesn’t catch everything the first time and often needs things repeated, but it seems like he has particular difficulty understanding when it’s a subject he doesn’t want to talk about. Make them repeat too much, and maybe they’ll just shut up? 

Sure enough, Cam soon loses interest and leaves. He wants to go interrogate Jag anyway.

Yes, I think Matt has used his disability to his advantage ("Uh, I dont know ...). 

And everyone "thinks" he's soooooo nice. But he AND Jag NEVER take a shot, but get others to take the BIG shots or do nothing. I think the odds of 1 or both of them getting to final 3 is high.

Edited by Mamababy600
  • Like 4
8 minutes ago, Mamababy600 said:

Yes, I think Matt has used his disability to his advantage ("Uh, I dont know ...). 

I’ve got no issues with that. His hearing deficit is a huge disadvantage for him in the game. If he occasionally uses it to his advantage, good, very good, on him. Period. 

• Like 19
  • Applause 3
9 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

Jokers is saying Bowie was in the DR for a very long time.  I'm guessing Grodner wants Cam saved.

If that's true, its because no one has as much game as Cam. I can't remember a season when there were SO many WISHY-WASHY he's. 

At least future comps will be over much faster because most are SOOOO bad at them☺☺☺☺☺

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

I don't think Cameron has much if any game really. He's super good at comps and that's about it. His HOHs haven't really shown him to be much of a gamer. The first time he just did what Cirie and co. wanted and then his target wasn't even evicted. The second time he wanted Izzy out, which only happened because of America/Cory otherwise he wouldn't have gotten his target out. Then he was evicted unanimously. Third time he was HOH his target was Felicia, then he wanted to BD Cory but he let Jag/Cory talk him out of it, and then his original target stayed anyway. And now he will likely be evicted sitting next to Felicia. I mean honestly it is all kind of hilarious lol.

I'm hoping that him being first in jury means maybe he won't win AFP but I think he probably still will. Sigh. Oh well, 3 great AFPs in a row is a pretty good streak.

• Like 6
48 minutes ago, pennben said:

Call me crazy, but why shouldn’t Bowie take out Cory? Sincere question. 

If she takes out Cory, she'll have Jag, Matt and America mad at her, while if she takes out Cameron, she'll have Felicia and Cirie mad at her (and even there, Cirie obviously has bigger targets than Bowie). The former scare her more than the latter (plus, Jag has done a good job of selling her on the idea that Cam has been talking shit about her behind her back). 

• Like 4

Bowie Jane has a different type of HOH Fever and it may be worse than the normal type.  At least to me.  Putting Cameron up and voting him out is what the house wants; I'm not so sure it is best for her game as I think he would not cut her for a few weeks.  Not sure about the others. 

But, for the first time this season she is POPULAR.  And it is going to her head.  She's not power mad ala Hisam, Jared, or Cameron.  But she's so happy that the cool kids like her that she cannot resist mocking Cameron and listening to the appreciative laughter and applause of the others.  I just don't think it is a good look, particularly since she was protecting him 48 hours ago.  

And say what you will about Cameron, he had a couple of chances to put her up and he didn't.  And for a while he was the only one who treated her with any respect.  Mostly because no one else would talk with him, but still.  

• Applause 3

Y’all is it possible? Are we about to maybe, possibly, FINALLY get rid of Cameron? I would love that so much - he sucks all the energy out of any room he’s in. Can’t stand him, don’t want to watch him anymore and don’t want to listen to him pontificate on the feeds anymore. I’d rather hear Hisam and his million “right?”s. I will be glued to the feeds tomorrow! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I'm not so sure it is best for her game as I think he would not cut her for a few weeks.

No one wants to cut Bowie, so I'm not sure this is a good argument for keeping him certainly Cory would, if you are woman who wants to win BB you should target any and all men especially the comp beasts. In terms of her overall argument to win at the end I think she's already kind of biffed that in a way so really her best bet is going to F2 w/Jag (someone already evicted). 

This season doesn't have a clear hero/villain storyline those season's will always be more popular and I truly think between Izzy's ouster and zombie week it killed a lot of what made the season a top ten season in the first half.

• Like 4
16 minutes ago, blixie said:

This season doesn't have a clear hero/villain storyline those season's will always be more popular and I truly think between Izzy's ouster and zombie week it killed a lot of what made the season a top ten season in the first half.

Fucking Zombie week. Their worst twist ever, and they've had plenty of terrible twists.

• Like 15
2 hours ago, Thalia said:

Putting Cameron up and voting him out is what the house wants; I'm not so sure it is best for her game as I think he would not cut her for a few weeks.  Not sure about the others. 

While it’s true that Cam would not target her, I think she has valid reasons for cutting him. Right now, she has 2 pairs of people who are looking at her as their third. Both pairs want Cam out yesterday. So she can either solidify her place with both of those pairs, or she can protect Cam, who is only one person and will probably be out soon anyway. She’s playing the odds, and I think it’s a smart move.

Bowie has surprised me this week. I’ve always seen her as just bouncing through the game, clueless and carefree, not really taking an interest in the game. But it seems she has been watching and listening more closely than I thought. I like her lawyer side coming out.

5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm hoping that him being first in jury means maybe he won't win AFP but I think he probably still will.

I figured Matt had that locked up.

• Like 8

Cam is working hard on America. Jag and Matt are the masterminds, they used him, and once he is gone they will be focusing on taking out Cory and America. Save him, and he will work with them to take out the big bad wolves.

Shes listening, but she’s not buying.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 5
59 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Cam is working hard on America. Jag and Matt are the masterminds, they used him, and once he is gone they will be focusing on taking out Cory and America. Save him, and he will work with them to take out the big bad wolves.

Shes listening, but she’s not buying.

It's SUCH a shitty pitch. He literally was JUST telling her to ditch Cory, now he's going to suddenly work with her and Cory? I mean, come the fuck on!

• Like 2

In the HoH room, conversation #1006 about Reilly. They are rehashing her eviction. WHY does the ghost of Reilly continue to haunt this game? I know Matt has never gotten over “losing” her, but every night, from many different mouths, I hear a reference to Reilly. I saw Reilly. I remember Reilly. She’s not some fucking magical muse. I really don’t get it.

4 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

It's SUCH a shitty pitch. He literally was JUST telling her to ditch Cory, now he's going to suddenly work with her and Cory? I mean, come the fuck on!

And did I hear him right? Did he say Cirie wanted to keep him over Jared? I know he said Cirie would vote for him to stay this time if she’s off the block, and Blue would follow her lead. So he’s not going to let up on poor America these next few days.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Jillibean said:

Apparently America had the right answer and was at the top, then accidentally dropped her answer when she high fived Matt. You can't make this stuff up.

So, you’re saying Morocco suffered from - premature OTEV elation?

<rimshot>

(Thank you, I’ll be here all weekend. Try the veal.)

• LOL 16
9 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I figured Matt had that locked up.

The casuals on Facebook are eating up Cameron's edit. So are Derrick and Cody lol.  AFP will probably come down to Matt, Cameron, and Cirie.

I was already liking Bowie just for the randomness of her lol but I susupected she probably was a lot more with it than she was letting on and this week has definitely proved that.

And I mean this is kind of amazing!

I really thought zombie week killed this season but this week might have resuscitated it tbh. It's been very fun to watch. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 1

I would hope that Cirie could put her revenge on hold and work with Cory and America to take out Matt and Jag in the next couple weeks. If they do that, i could see a F4 of Cirie, Felicia, America, Blue/Bowie.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, kellog010 said:

I would hope that Cirie could put her revenge on hold and work with Cory and America to take out Matt and Jag in the next couple weeks. If they do that, i could see a F4 of Cirie, Felicia, America, Blue/Bowie.

All other things notwithstanding, no way in hell do I see Cirie working to “take out” Matt.

• Like 7
7 minutes ago, Nashville said:

All other things notwithstanding, no way in hell do I see Cirie working to “take out” Matt.

Yeah, I don't see her working together to take out Matt, and I definitely don't see her willing to work with Cory. 

• Like 2

That reminds me, I saw someone say it’s really weird Cirie hates Cory for Jared leaving but has no problem with Matt. I think it’s mostly because they all look at Matt as some dim-witted child. Of course he couldn’t be to blame for anything; he was obviously just lead astray by Cory the devil lol.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2

Also, I don’t think Cirie has much to do with her being in a good position now. She barely did much when she was running the house and she’s doing even less now lol. There are just other people who are far bigger threats right now precisely because she just doesn’t even try now that her baby boy is gone and she’s terrible at comps. 

1 minute ago, SummerDreams said:

I know that Cirie's clothes on Survivor were way worse, but what's with the gray robe? Didn't she bring any clothes with her?

She is always cold. Still, maybe at least wash it once in awhile lol.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Also, I don’t think Cirie has much to do with her being in a good position now. She barely did much when she was running the house and she’s doing even less now lol. There are just other people who are far bigger threats right now precisely because she just doesn’t even try now that her baby boy is gone and she’s terrible at comps. 

Oh yeah, she's not sticking around because she's doing good gameplay, she's sticking around because everyone is confident they can (and will) dump her at any given moment. 

I think she was doing well earlier in the game, though, when the game was heavily rigged for her. She still did well WITH the rigging, at least.

That's not as easy as it sounds, honestly. 

• Like 6
32 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

I know that Cirie's clothes on Survivor were way worse, but what's with the gray robe? Didn't she bring any clothes with her?

I agree. If it's cold, wear a sweater or hoodie, you know, CLOTHES. Bathrobes are for lazy at-home days, not for when you're on TV.

• Like 4

I wonder just how good of an edit Cirie got on Survivor.  Maybe she is more of a 'background' player but got credit partly on what others were doing or strategizing.  Oh well.  I would like her to be out before the finale as I just don't want her to win.

Will Julie spill the 'secret relationship' to the jury members or will they remain unspoiled until the very end?

• Like 6
24 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

Will Julie spill the 'secret relationship' to the jury members or will they remain unspoiled until the very end?

I'm guessing the jury won't be told as it could affect their vote for Cirie if she makes it to the end.

• Like 6

Bathrobes are not just a Cirie thing. Felicia and Cory wear them all the time, too. It must be freezing in that house. (As someone who is always cold, I can relate.) I’m actually gotten used to Cirie and Felicia milling about like grandmas who don’t give a damn, but Cory looks like baby Hugh Hefner wannabe.

• Like 2
  • LOL 13
4 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

I'm guessing the jury won't be told as it could affect their vote for Cirie if she makes it to the end.

Yeah, they definitely won't tell them. However, if Blue is in the Jury when Cirie is not, she is outing that shit ASAP. 

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

Yeah, they definitely won't tell them. However, if Blue is in the Jury when Cirie is not, she is outing that shit ASAP. 

Would she? I think she would keep it to herself in order to protect Mama C.  If Cirie makes it to finale, they will have to wait until the last moments to tell everyone, and then watch the bomb float gently to earth as everyone looks around and says “huh. Yeah, I can see that.” 
The twist that nobody wanted is also the twist that nobody cares about. Must suck for the twist makers.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Would she? I think she would keep it to herself in order to protect Mama C.  If Cirie makes it to finale, they will have to wait until the last moments to tell everyone, and then watch the bomb float gently to earth as everyone looks around and says “huh. Yeah, I can see that.” 
The twist that nobody wanted is also the twist that nobody cares about. Must suck for the twist makers.

That's interesting - you think she's really still all in on Jared moving forward? If so, then yes, she'll keep it a secret.

35 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

A dud twist on this show?! #wellinever

I'm just glad we haven't been subjected to further Multiverse Shenanigans Starring Frankie Grande. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 5

I know we are all sure that Cameron is going out on Thursday.  But I was thinking earlier about how Cirie volunteered to stay and let Jag use the veto on Felicia.  If for some reason she's ready to get out of the house, even if it is to the jury, she can't really tell anyone because Production will try to keep her.  I think.  

But it would be hilarious if she stands up on live TV on Thursday and says, "gang, I'm over it.  I'm asking, no begging you to vote me out tonight."  

Does anyone know whether jurors get photos of loved ones or their letters?  I know they can't talk on the phone, read unvetted material, or surf the web.  But it sure would be nice to have a few personal touches along with the movies, games, and pool.  

46 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

That's interesting - you think she's really still all in on Jared moving forward? If so, then yes, she'll keep it a secret.

Maybe it’s just because she thinks it’s what viewers want, but yeah, to me it looks like she’s still in Fields mode. I assumed that’s also what is fueling her Cory obsession. But who knows, maybe once she gets to jury house and can’t attention any other way, she’ll decide to drop the bomb wet sponge.

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, Thalia said:

But it would be hilarious if she stands up on live TV on Thursday and says, "gang, I'm over it.  I'm asking, no begging you to vote me out tonight."  

I could see this last week, maybe, but now? She’s already stuck there for the duration, she can’t see her husband or dumb baby boy, so why not try to win some cash?

But you’re right, it would be hilarious. Even more so if everyone says “Nah… sorry. We just hate Cameron that much” and vote him out anyway.

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

Cieri can’t volunteer to go, can she?

Any possibility that Matt/Jag/Cory/America end up keeping Cam?  It’s no surprise to anyone that Cieri wants to go.  Maybe this will be the way she gets what she wants, gets paid, and BB still has a storyline of ‘competitors’ vying for the title.  And, Jared ‘has a chip on his shoulder’ for voting his mom out with said competitors for other reality shows they can all get on. 

It seems like it's pretty set that Cam is gone so far. Matt and Jag are already setting up Cory to go next week. Once that happens, Matt's chances of winning go up exponentially as Jag would go before him. I'm not happy about that outcome. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

I wonder just how good of an edit Cirie got on Survivor.  Maybe she is more of a 'background' player but got credit partly on what others were doing or strategizing.

No we saw her as the brains constantly on Survivor.  She was truly a really good player there except for physical competitions.  And it was Survivor's ten thousand idols, advantages, scrolls, magic rings, amulets, rabbits feet and Jeff Blessings which basically did her in that time.

6 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Blue?  Of course she would keep the secret unless it was Cirie being the one that got her out of the house.

Edited by Skooma
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Ellee said:

Cieri can’t volunteer to go, can she?

Any possibility that Matt/Jag/Cory/America end up keeping Cam?  It’s no surprise to anyone that Cieri wants to go.  Maybe this will be the way she gets what she wants, gets paid, and BB still has a storyline of ‘competitors’ vying for the title.  And, Jared ‘has a chip on his shoulder’ for voting his mom out with said competitors for other reality shows they can all get on. 

I don’t see Cory voting to keep Cam. Cory knows how much Cam hates him.

• Like 1

Cam downloaded Cirie about Matt and Jag. It seemed to fill in some of the blanks of what she has been observing. The blame seems to be placed more on Jag as the mastermind from Cam. Curious what she does with this info.

• Like 3

I’ll say this for Cam, he’s not going down quietly. He had America’s head spinning to the point where she asked Cory if there’s any way they could keep him. He shot that down quickly, but who knows. If Cam says the right things to the right people, there’s still a slim chance. It’s only Monday.

• Like 2

Cirie had a very interesting convo about house dynamics with Felicia and she was spot on. She wants to wake up Blue to what is happening with Matt and Jag but knows she has to be careful. She told Felicia, she doesn't trust Cory and America but if they get rid of Cory she and Felicia are next. Cirie and Felicia are trying to determine how they can move forward. 

Edited by kellog010
  • Like 5
42 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I’ll say this for Cam, he’s not going down quietly. He had America’s head spinning to the point where she asked Cory if there’s any way they could keep him. He shot that down quickly, but who knows. If Cam says the right things to the right people, there’s still a slim chance. It’s only Monday.

I don't think Cameron will end up staying. But what he is going to do is totally blow up Jag and Matt on his way out, which could potentially make things interesting. If Cirie decides she wants them out--and at this precise moment, she certainly seems to be leaning towards that--it's possible we could shake things up here. However, it would require one of these also rans to win HOH, and it would require Felicia to stop having terrible reads and listen to someone who knows what's going on for once. Cam's pitch is that if he stays, he can take them out, but no one trusts him enough to think he'll follow through.

The thing is, America isn't totally wrong. Keeping Cameron would be great for her game, strategically speaking. It would be terrible for Cory's, because Cameron always lands back on targeting him for both game and personal reasons. But I truly believe Cameron wouldn't cut America. Now, what she would have to endure to get far in the game with him is another story, especially without Cory as a buffer, and I think in the light of day she remembers that. And realistically, regardless of what's best for her on her own, she's not going to make a move that endangers her boyfriend, and she's pretty much told Cameron exactly that. 

I don't think Cirie is going to quit. She's still processing through how to get further in the game.

I agree that Blue is all in on Jared, but she also seems to have a pretty unrealistic idea of who he is and who she is to him. 

Jag cannot win against Matt. He needs to start tallying jury votes in his head and realize that this cannot be his F2. Maybe Cory can help him with the math. 

• Like 7

Just wanted to update the official that Jag used the veto on Felicia and Bowie put up Cameron as replacement. I haven’t been watching but seems like this week went back to Bowie doing the bidding of others. Well at least we will finally get rid of Cameron so we’re back to where we were 2 weeks ago if we didn’t have the zombies. Is anyone still watching?

Edited by dizzyd
  • LOL 2

I don't Cam will end up staying.  I do see him on his way out blowing up Matt/Jag's game.  And if there is anyone who can be a bitter juror - it would be him.  I can see him swinging the votes - based on who betrayed him more.  We've it happened before with jurors.

• Like 4

Catching up on feeds. If this isn't a microcosm of this entire dynamic, I don't know what is:

Cameron: (Reference to 1984)

America: What's 1984?

Cameron (dismissively) : Don't worry about it.

Cory (confidently): You know 1984.

America (now understanding what was said): Yeah, the book? Of course.

And Cameron is just sitting around trying to figure out how Cory got the girl.

However, none of them know Emily Dickinson, and Cameron is doubling down saying he is astounded anyone wouldn't know one of the most prolific writers of all time. Cory thinks she wrote Jane Eyre, and Cameron is saying Cory is correct. Oh, and Cameron would like to be a professor! For young adults! That sounds totally safe for everyone. 

Edited by Jillibean
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 9