Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Now, a Felicia HOH would have been ten times more interesting (especially given that Felicia is ALSO the last woman who won a comp), but Bowie winning HOH isn't terrible. It may not be super chaotic, but it's nice that the men have to begrudgingly admit that they DON'T always have it.

Now, Bowie is closer with Matt/Jag so I have some hope they can get Bowie to backdoor Cameron. I remember, the week of his first eviction, Bowie was off the Cam train and was happy to get him out, so I think she could do it again. But didn't she want Blue out? So I worry she'll be too focused on Blue.

However, we haven't seen Bowie in real power beyond being a swing vote, so this is going to be the true test on whether or not she can play the game.

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

Holy shit, there's a plot twist for this season: An actual zombie won HoH.

Any chance she does something other than Cam's direct bidding?

Absolutely there is!

She's going to do Matt and Jag's direct bidding. Which I'm thinking is most likely going to be Felicia/Blue. If we're very lucky, we might have potential for a Cameron backdoor.

27. I'm dead.

Cory is going to be kicking himself over those birthday candles for a while. No shot he loses that tiebreak if he gets that final answer right. 

• Like 3

But also, can we take a moment to laugh at the stupid guys who were laughing at the idea of Felicia winning any more comps? She just proved the men wrong by nearly winning this quiz HOH (which, admittedly, was difficult and she got 7/7 right with Bowie!). It would have been karmatic justice for her to have won, but it goes to show we need more mental comps like this. 

If only Felicia took off, like, ONE number off her board, she could have won that. And it would have been such a fun week to see if she went with her plan to target Cory/America or if she was really going to focus on the bros.

Oh, I am hoping Bowie Jane isn't as much of a minion as she appears to be. I hope she surprises us all. But also, what a perfect birthday treat for Bowie, winning two days after her birthday!

• Like 10
  • Love 1

last night I was watching the group in the HOH room going over the pictures.  The group included Cameron, Jag, and Bowie.  Matt left, because I'm sure he couldn't follow the conversation.  Maybe someone else.  Bowie didn't seem to be paying attention at all.  But maybe just guessing worked as well as anything, if that is what she did.   Honestly, after watching the texts/twitters fly past, I am not sure I could have remembered any of them.  

• Like 3

Corey and America are easy targets.  Break up the showmance.  Meme already cast one of the blows on her exit.

Corey showed what a weak link he is - when he coward away from Felicia's argument - in front of the group.  She's right - she doesn't want to talk one on one - where he can lie.  America's right - he left her dangling by herself.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Just wondering to myself what the odds are of Bowie putting Cirie and Felicia OTB; don’t forget how irritated Bowie was over their gaslighting attempts….

I was wondering that too, but there seem to be serious long term memory issues in the BB house.  People only remember the things that JUST happened.  I could see her putting up Comerica to defuse the out of nowhere announcement that they were a tight three.  

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
23 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Just wondering to myself what the odds are of Bowie putting Cirie and Felicia OTB; don’t forget how irritated Bowie was over their gaslighting attempts….

Eh, that was several centuries ago in BB time.

Oh Felicia you were so close to giving us the week of craziness and chaos we wanted.

At this point with her relationships in the house I think it’s Cory/America. Especially after being lumped in with them by Meme’s eviction rant. But these people are all crazy flakes who change their opinions every hour. And it’s Bowie Fucking Jane. So who the hell knows what will happen. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, choclatechip45 said:

Ew Meme thought America and Cameron are related??? With the way he talks about her? Gross. 

Further proof that Meme was paying zero attention. I can’t say I’ll miss her; I barely ever remembered she was there.

I was rooting for Felicia to win just for the karmic justice. Vote to keep the woman who can’t win and… well, at least they got a little scare.

Felicia’s noms most certainly would have been Cory and America, so I’m glad that won’t happen. It will be interesting to see which way Bowie goes, since she’s never really had the reins. According to Meme’s parting words, Cory and America will be safe with her. I expect she will go with Cam’s wishes, which will be Cory and/or Blue. But maybe she will prove to have a mind of her own. Stranger things have happened.

• Like 2

This will be an interesting HOH. Cam and Blue will push for Cory, Jag and Matt would like Cam but I think that's off limits to Bowie for now. If I'm Bowie, perhaps I'd do Felicia and Cirie and then pick a side after veto (Cory or Blue).

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, leocadia said:

I was wondering that too, but there seem to be serious long term memory issues in the BB house.  People only remember the things that JUST happened.  I could see her putting up Comerica to defuse the out of nowhere announcement that they were a tight three.  

I kinda doubt that, simply because I see Bowie as a punk rock kid grown up* - which means if someone pushes her too hard in a given direction, she’s liable to push back in the other direction just out of pure contrariness.

* Like recognizes like. 😁

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Cory and Bowie playing bumper pool while America watches. When I come in, Bowie is talking about a tiebreaker win by Keisha, where she guessed low and won. (So Bowie’s answer was strategy!) Cory describes how he would have calculated: 60 min x 24 x 7, minus about 1000 to be safe. Bowie says she didn’t understand the question. (So her answer was just luck!)

Cory is feeling very good. He can relax this week. He talks about how close Blue and Cam have become since Zombie week.

Bowie is talking like her noms will be some combination of Felicia, Cirie and Blue.

• Like 9
  • Useful 1

Jag, Matt, Cirie and Felicia in Comics room. Felicia is trashing Cory. She has always said that if he gets to final 5, he will run the game. He always knows what to say, and to whom. He’s upstairs working Bowie right now!

Cirie thinks Cory threw the HoH comp because Blue was out and he felt safe with Bowie. Felecia concurs. He didn’t think Felicia would put him up. But he was wrong! 

Felicia will be furious if Cory gets to the end— someone who sat back, never showed his hand, and let others do his dirty work. She hates that kind of game. He talks all day, he never sleeps, and he hides around corners. And if he gets to the end he’ll use his debate skills to sway everyone. (Diabolical!)

Who will Cory push Bowie to put up? Matt thinks Blue. 

Cirie thinks Bowie probably wants to distance herself from Cory and America right now, based on what Meme said. Meme had no reason to lie, so C/A are too hot right now. She thinks Bowie would be receptive to Jag and Matt.

Talk turns to Cam. Cirie remembers how Cam wiggled his way into their alliance. Jag and Hisam brought him in when he was crying over Reilly leaving. Bowie saw that. (And it melted her heart, I guess?)  Felicia remembers another time when Bowie was crying, and said she didn’t want to be associated with Cam. Times have changed, Cirie says.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Further proof that Meme was paying zero attention. I can’t say I’ll miss her; I barely ever remembered she was there.

Meme's strategy was basically to do nothing, make no deals, and make it clear she liked and trusted no one. It was not a winning strategy, as it shockingly turns out. It's very strange to me that she decided her move was to try to blow up games on the way out after weeks of just existing. I wonder if she'll feel silly when she watches it back and sees how much Cory wanted to work with her. 

I don't think anyone is taking Meme's thing seriously, though. Matt and Jag know it's not true, Cam knows it's not true, Cirie probably doesn't care either way but it won't affect the way she sees the game. Blue's the one who put her up to it, I'm sure, specifically because she's already gunning for Cory and America. And Felicia is wrong about everything anyway. 

4 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Felicia will be furious if Cory gets to the end— someone who sat back, never showed his hand, and let others do his dirty work. She hates that kind of game. He talks all day, he never sleeps, and he hides around corners. And if he gets to the end he’ll use his debate skills to sway everyone. (Diabolical!)

I don't know why Felicia hates Cory so much, but her assessment that he never shows his hand is crazy. All he DOES is show his hand. His main issue right now is that he needs to show his hand LESS. He will literally tell anyone he's having a chat with not just his entire game, but five other hypothetical games he could have been playing if votes or comps had gone differently. Hell, he'll rate the players for you! 

• Like 13
  • LOL 5

I don't know why him comp-beasting to the end would even hurt them, as they're the less offensive alternates to Cam in the end.

Correct and all the things she accused him off is literally the game of Big Brother so why you mad? You know what game I don't like COMP BEAST.

• Like 3

Meme was like this person you meet at a friendly gathering and they don't talk almost at all and they have a mysterious vibe and you think oh gosh they must be really smart, and after a while you just realize that they are not smart, they are fucking stupid instead and they don't talk because they don't even understand what is going on around them.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6

Regarding the 27 minutes Bowie wrote down, I think she thought the question was how many minutes it was since Jared left the house and came back as a zombie, so from before the double eviction until after the double eviction.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, SummerDreams said:

Meme was like this person you meet at a friendly gathering and they don't talk almost at all and they have a mysterious vibe and you think oh gosh they must be really smart, and after a while you just realize that they are not smart, they are fucking stupid instead and they don't talk because they don't even understand what is going on around them.

She definitely seems like the prototypical booksmart person who lacks common sense. Sort of like Cory, really, only worse and without anyone like America to help her (as she threw in with Felicia and Cirie - the former doesn't know shit, and the latter knows a LOT, but will never share what she knows with anyone else but her "kids"). 

EDITED TO ADD: In fact, I think their similarities is why Cory seemed to think he and MeMe would be close, but she's just so out of it that she never picked up on his overtures. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Like 5

Not for nothing, Bowie IS a lawyer, ya know? Do I know some lawyers that aren't the brightest bulbs? Sure, but the vast majority of them are pretty smart people, so I think Bowie is just trying to keep her intelligence hidden, and is truly just here to have a good time (sort of like how Blue is obviously smarter than she acts in the game). 

• Like 10
2 hours ago, SummerDreams said:

Regarding the 27 minutes Bowie wrote down, I think she thought the question was how many minutes it was since Jared left the house and came back as a zombie, so from before the double eviction until after the double eviction.

It was actually 627, which is a little more than 10 hours, so maybe from the eviction to breakfast? To when he stopped sulking? I think she didn’t understand the question and so just wrote down a random number and hoped for the best. Or maybe she was trying to throw it and didn’t expect Felicia to be so far off.

Bowie said she didn't hear Julie at first and she was embarrassed she wrote something so low so added the 6. I believe her but I also think she didn't care and wasn't actively trying to win.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

Not for nothing, Bowie IS a lawyer, ya know? Do I know some lawyers that aren't the brightest bulbs? Sure, but the vast majority of them are pretty smart people, so I think Bowie is just trying to keep her intelligence hidden, and is truly just here to have a good time (sort of like how Blue is obviously smarter than she acts in the game). 

I agree. I thought maybe she was a judge, or maybe it's magistrates in Australia, like England, when it's for the local community. But during Jared and Cory's argument, she was asking good questions and making good points, but very subtle. I definitely believe she is playing up her DJ side.

• Like 6
8 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

I thought maybe she was a judge, or maybe it's magistrates in Australia, like England, when it's for the local community.

She might do that, as well, but she mentioned she was a criminal law barrister in her intro. 

And yeah, her logical side was also out with Felicia and Cirie trying to gaslight her. She saw RIGHT through their bullshit. That's why nominating Felicia and Cirie with a comment about them having to put on their big girl pants would be pretty freakin' epic. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Like 9
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

It was actually 627,

At first she had written down 27, and I was right with my assumption that she thought the question was how much time was Jared outside of the house until he came back as a zombie. When she realized what the actual question was, she just added a 6 in front of 27.

If she had watched even an episode with another tie breaker question, she would know the number they are looking is never that low like 27 minutes. They want a wild guess.

Edited by SummerDreams
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I still can't quite get just how bad MeMe and Felicia's reads are. Like, did they just not even SLIGHTLY try to pay attention to anything going on outside of their own alliance? 

Well, they didn’t pay that much attention to their own alliance, so…

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

I checked in on feeds a little while ago and Blue was talking to Cirie about how much Cory needs to go. Cirie listened for awhile then cut her off by saying she needed to go, her cereal was getting soggy. Then Blue started in on Matt, telling him what he needs to say to Bowie to convince her to put up Cory. A while later, and now Cam is there and Blue is still going on and on about Cory.

I almost want Cory to go, just so Blue will shut up, already. 

• LOL 4

I just turned on the feeds. I hadn't watched them for the past couple of days since I have Covid again. Hardly any symptoms, just a little more tired. Just a bummer to have no life for five days. So Matt, Blue and Cameron were in the bathroom talking about Cory. They decided Cory did not throw the comp. They do want them out.

Next camera switches to Micronesia running into the hospital room, telling Jag that Cory's in the game room and the three of them need to talk. Then go talk to Bowie, one at a time. Now Micronesia is talking to Bowie in HOH. Blue has been lying a lot. What she does is talk to someone, like Cory, and say that the Cameron should be the next to go. Cory would say OK, then Blue would run back to Cameron and tell him that Cory wants him out. She talks to a person, then runs back and tells Cameron about it right away. Micronesia says Blue and Cameron are becoming tight and a dangerous duo. Micronesia suggests Blue and Cameron should be put up together so one can't take the other off the block. Cameron is believing Blue over Micronesia.  Micronesia is showing her strategic brain. Bowie is listening but it's hard to know what she's thinking. Another option is Cirie and Felicia. Bowie says she thinks Cirie and Felicia will put her up any way. Micronesia says she's pretty sure Felicia and Cirie would put her up. Micronesia, don't say "right" just like Hisam.

Bowie says she thinks her chance to get to final jury is slim but she wants to stay as many weeks as possible.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 5

Sure, it’s sucks that there’s no way Cameron goes this week but Bowie is a fun HOH. She has half the house pushing Cory/America and the other half pushing Cam/Blue but so far she is steadfast in nomming Cirie/Felicia because she knows they hate her and she has a decent working relationship with everyone else. It’s kind of amazing lol.

• Like 9
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Micronesia is really pushing for Cameron and Blue to go up. That definitely would be best for Micronesia and Cory's game. 

Switch to Cameron whispering to Jag in the hospital room. Cameron is talking about keeping Blue safe and that Micronesia is homeless in the game if they get Cory.

Back to Bowie and Micronesia. Bowie says tell Jag to get his ass up here (HOH room). Micronesia goes down to bear the message. In a soliloquy, Bowie says five hours sleep and all these meetings. That's why I didn't want to be HOH, hello!

Jag enters the HOH room. Bowie says she still wants to be Cirie and Felicia. She tells him that Micronesia wants Cameron and Blue up.  Jag says Cam was saying it has to be Cory and America. Jag says Cory and America are a pair. Cam and Blue are now pulling him and Matt into putting up Cory and Micronesia. This is scary because why does Cam want to do that? He's now on Blue's team. Cam is saying if Blue wins, she will nominate Felicia and Cirie. Jag says no she won't. He says Cam and Blue are teaming up which is scary. He says he and Matt want either Cam and Blue should go next week. Jag says what would happen the next couple of week if Blue or Cam go next week. But if Cory goes this week? Cam has lost his target and who will he take aim at next? Jag says the target will shift to Matt and him, with Bowie as a pawn. But pawns can go home.

• Like 2

Jag says the worst scenario this week is Cory going home. He says the best scenario is Blue or Cam going home.  The OK scenario is either Cirie or Felicia, which doesn't really help Jag and Bowie. Jag says Cam is always pitting people against other people. Cam will mow over anyone he needs to. Jag says Cam will say "all we have to do is tell Bowie Jane and she'll do it." Jag says Bowie has a mind of her own.

Cirie and Felicia going up, then backdooring Cameron would be OK. If he wins veto, then Blue can go up.

• Like 3

America is coming off so desperate right now. She was aggressively telling Matt what to say to Bowie. She thinks Bowie is leaning toward putting up Cirie and Fe which she thinks would be a waste because they're not competition threats. She's trying really hard to build a narrative that Blue and Cam are best friends and she thinks they should be put up together. She keeps saying that she's thinking of next week. In my opinion Cory and America have a severely off-putting demeanor in that they're always talking to their alliances about what's best to keep themselves safe and what's best for their game, like the rest of them are just their minions. I know everyone is playing for themselves, but there's a way to do it without coming off so arrogantly. She also thinks Jag is being wishy washy and needs to wake up. I guess she doesn't know that Jag stopped the Cory backdoor plan.

• Like 3

Jag advises Bowie to tell others (like Cam and Blue) that she has her mind made up but let's discuss this at POV.  Don't say I'm not putting Cory up, or I'm not putting up whoever--leave room for negotiation. Let the others think they have some say.

It seems like Blue will stay with her original plan of Felicia and Cirie. She has already promised Blue that she is safe. 

Cameron and Matt enter HOH. Bowie will do a one on one with Matt and talk to Cameron later. Jag stays. Jag says Cameron is setting up separate deals, saying it's Cam, Matt and Jag, then tells Cory and Micronesia he's with them, but then he's working with Blue. Jag says only three people won't play veto this week, next week's is two. The conversation about Cam and Blue is more important this week because they can win comps. 

Camera switches to the comic room briefly. Felicia was whispering she needs to go up and talk to her (Bowie). Cirie was there and either Blue or Micronesia.

Now it's Matt and Bowie talking. Matt says Cory/America want Blue and Cameron up. Everyone else wants Cory and Micronesia up.

• Like 1

Matt and Bowie were speaking so softly I had trouble following them, but it was pretty much in line with what Jag was saying.

Colonoscopy! I thought maybe it was BJ to the diary room, but no, since Felicia is the next visitor. Felicia says Bowie is safe with her. Bowie told Felicia she's putting her on the block but she's not the target.  Just have to wait and see what happens with veto.

Felicia leaves. Cameron is waiting outside the HOH room and Bowie tell him she just told Felicia. Felicia says Cory and Micronesia told Bowie to put Cirie and Felicia up. Cirie says that doesn't sound right, there's a piece of the puzzle missing.

Colonoscopy again! Maybe now BJ has to go to the diary room.

• Like 2

I mean, part of it is her own fault by being "Fuck the rest of the house" once her son was gone, but it's pretty funny hearing Cirie listening to Felicia's shitty reads and being all, "Yeah, I don't think that's right."

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

What she does is talk to someone, like Cory, and say that the Cameron should be the next to go. Cory would say OK, then Blue would run back to Cameron and tell him that Cory wants him out.

This sounds like someone I used to work with.  She'd come to you and bash someone and if you just said "mmmm" or gave a vague answer, she'd spread it all over that you were the one doing the disparagement.  Took me and others a while to catch on to what she was doing.

I'm enjoying Cirie no longer being at the top of the heap.  I wouldn't mind seeing her leave next week.  

• Like 5

I guess she doesn't know that Jag stopped the Cory backdoor plan.

Eh she tried to save Jag's ass and he was actually voted so not about to give him more credit than her for listening or playing. Americory did save Felicia ass and their thank you is her deciding they are the worst thing in the house. Which does prove your point that they both no ability to mist anyone, and yet here they are in Jury and I suspect they will get as far as F6 if not further. But I love a messy hard gamer and the both are so I am in for as long as they are.

• Like 3

Regarding Bowie Jane:  Absolutely no reason for her to do anything other than put/leave Fe/Cirie on block. They all want her to do “dirty” work for them. Want Cory out Cam?  Could have done it this past week. Want Blue out Cory? Stop throwing comps or just get better at them. Want Cirie out? Now’s you time  

Let’s go Bowie, your HOH, take your shot or not. Earned right (or inadvertently won HOH)!  Who cares! Play now!

Edited by pennben
  • Like 13
  • Applause 5