Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I totally appreciate that position, but I truly hate rigging more than I hate douchebag winners. For instance, Josh was a terrible piece of shit, too, but I was happy to watch him beat Paul because of that season's rigging. 

Trust me, that was my FAVOURITE part of season 19. I remember all of us here cheering SO LOUDLY when Josh won. It was a great season to be on this forum, for sure.

That being said, the issue here is that we will likely get both rigging AND a douchebag winner at the same time. Jared has the best chances of winning more than Matt and Cameron (I take comfort in knowing that Cameron has a 1% shot at winning, because everyone hates him so much), so Jared benefits from BOTH sides. So, there's that conundrum since Jared wins because of the rigging AND he's a douchebag winner. Cirie isn't the only aspect of the rigging.

I am seeing rumours that (and I know people will be unhappy with this) the change is that the finale will be a F3, not a F2, but still a 9 person jury, so it's possible that this week's evictee is first juror, anyway. So it may be all for naught.

10 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

What is the possible upside of a three person finale?

I can't think of one. 

There's not much with the current format for Big Brother.

It means even less time for jury Q&A and just ensuring a higher chance of a Fields, or both, making F3. 

Big Brother lately has been near unanimous votes, anyway, so a F3 is less likely to make a difference toward split votes.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Cirie would be doing this exact same thing to Felicia as Felicia is trying to do to Cirie. 

Cirie already started just fully throwing Felicia overboard last week. Like a full-on attack. So for her to now say Felicia 'did this to herself' is comical. 

10 hours ago, blixie said:

Cam said his HoH music is punk from the early 2000's. I will die if Cam's punk from the early 2000's is Anti-Flag. 👀

It was Fall Out Boy lol.

1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think Cirie will be fine, by the way, even if she loses Felicia this week. Izzy will be a bigger blow, but Felicia, I think she will roll with losing pretty easily. Cameron will not be HoH next week, so his game is in trouble. I'm not too worried about him taking over the game. This is likely just a detour on Cirie's road to victory (well, Jared's road, that is).

This. Which is why I really wish he'd still try to BD Cirie and see if maybe any of these absolute fools grow a brain cell and get Cirie out before jury.

16 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

What is the possible upside of a three person finale?

I can't think of one. 

I'm still trying to figure out why Survivor started a F3, 17 years later. It's awful there and it'll be even more awful here.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
28 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Which is why I really wish he'd still try to BD Cirie and see if maybe any of these absolute fools grow a brain cell and get Cirie out before jury.

He definitely wants to BD Cirie & I’m pretty sure she goes home v Izzie. I think she could stay v Felicia but not a slam dunk. Todays veto is key. I would fall off my chair if Cirie actually won a comp!😀

• LOL 1

Cirie has 4 guaranteed votes against Izzy, Jared/Blue/Matt/Meme. I guess Izzy has Cory/America. Probably Bowie if Cameron actually wants Cirie out (I'm doubting that a bit now though). Jag and Felicia are the wild cards. Cirie probably gets Jag though.

Cirie vs. Izzy would be the best/most interesting outcome, which basically ensures it won't happen lol.

I think most likely Felicia/Izzy stay on the block and Felicia goes, which Cirie has wanted since last week. So, yet again, Cirie gets exactly what she wanted and once again suffers no blow back from her bad moves. Sigh.

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
20 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think most likely Felicia/Izzy stay on the block and Felicia goes

I think so, too. And that's fine, any break in the 4 (Cirie/Jared/Izzy/Felicia) is welcome.

• Like 3

Felicia only comes off the block if she or Cam wins Veto which means if any one else does they probably won't use it, though it could be interesting if it's America who is way less risk averse than Cory in terms of taking Felicia down and Cirie going up and Cirie being pissed. C/A would have to not miss that shot by telling Felicia all about Cirie campaigning against her, and lock down that vote and then Jag is a little more likely to float to the all knowing trash house.

You'd LIKE to believe that seeing Cirie turn on Felicia in an instant would give Meme SOME insight into where she truly stands with Cirie. 

She has has a couple of storeroom rants saying she knew she was on the bottom, like again I don't get Meme not developing other relationships and life rafts to BSB, or even why she thinks BSB are a real thing. Also apparently Taran said she told I think Bowie or Matt or someone that she doesn't see the utility of "knowing or having information" when people come to her with info she'd rather not hear it, that she doesn't want it or to talk game I think we need to stop pretending she's smart when it comes to game.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, Gummo said:

I think so, too. And that's fine, any break in the 4 (Cirie/Jared/Izzy/Felicia) is welcome.

Cirie/Izzy/Jared already dropped Felicia so her leaving is what Cirie wants and therefore doesn’t really change the dynamics at all unfortunately. I hope Felicia at least fights with Cirie a bit this week but she said she doesn’t wanna go out like that so. 

11 minutes ago, blixie said:

She has has a couple of storeroom rants saying she knew she was on the bottom, like again I don't get Meme not developing other relationships and life rafts to BSB, or even why she thinks BSB are a real thing. Also apparently Taran said she told I think Bowie or Matt or someone that she doesn't see the utility of "knowing or having information" when people come to her with info she'd rather not hear it, that she doesn't want it or to talk game I think we need to stop pretending she's smart when it comes to game.

Yea, Meme isn’t very good just like the rest of them. I probably already said this but she’s a lazy player. She wants to rely on the alliance that fell in her lap week 1 to take her as far as they can and then she’ll just go to jury and have the alone time she wants. She’s very disappointing.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

I’ve been over Felicia since she started Hisaming around the house, making sure everyone knows how much power she has. Her leaving won’t be a loss for me.

I do want Cirie to stick around for a while, though. It’s been nice to see a woman running things, rigged or not. I just don’t want her to win. And I DEFINITELY want her to outlast Baby Idiot.

I keep forgetting Meme’s even there.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Cirie has 4 guaranteed votes against Izzy, Jared/Blue/Matt/Meme. I guess Izzy has Cory/America. Probably Bowie if Cameron actually wants Cirie out (I'm doubting that a bit now though). Jag and Felicia are the wild cards. Cirie probably gets Jag though.

Cirie vs Izzy would be Izzy going. 

VTE Cirie: Cory, America, maybe Bowie

VTE Izzy: Jared, Blue, Matt, Mecole, probably Jag, probably Felicia.

The only way Cirie goes is if she asks people to vote her out. It's not going to be as interesting of an outcome than people think. The only interesting outcome is Jared vs Cirie (which won't happen this week) because Cirie would have to explain to people WHY she's asking to be voted out vs this manchild and that'll become her most difficult challenge to date to work around.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I think everyone knows the outcome will always just be Cirie getting what she wants. It’s about providing at least some entertainment until the inevitable happens every Thursday. Izzy vs. Cirie has way more potential than Izzy vs. Felicia.

Veto players are apparently Jared, Matt, and Jag and none of them will use veto so it’s just gonna be Felicia vs. Izzy with Felicia going.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1

I've thought about Cirie going but trust me, I really don't think it'll blow the game wide open like we think it will. Cirie would have needed to go week 1 for things to be different.

But how I see thing working out if Cirie goes this week is this:

1. Cirie gets voted out, Jared/Izzy try working together for a week but they both realize Cirie was the only thing holding them together. They quickly break apart. 
  2. Jared forms a temporary new alliance with Jag, Blue, Cameron, Bowie and Matt, becoming a power alliance, with Cory/America slightly aligned to them. I think, even with Cameron supposedly being the next target, without Cirie, Jared will have to find a new alliance and I think he would realize Cameron's more of an ally for him so he fights to keep him.
  3. Izzy becomes on the outs with Mecole and Felicia. If Izzy/Mecole/Felicia do not win next HOH, all three will be nominees in some capacity next week. I think Jared may try respecting his mom's wishes by not throwing Izzy out first, Felicia probably goes next after that.
  4. Jag/America become the next targets after that, Jag because he's seen as a comp threat who is too unreliable, America because of her womanly wiles.
  5. The next few to go are a mixture of Mecole/Izzy/Bowie/Cameron.
  6. Cory tries making a big move, fails, gets evicted at F5/F4.
  7. Matt/Jared/Blue are F3 (for the purposes of this, I'm gonna assume the F3 finale rumour is real). It's possible Matt gets knocked out earlier because Jared sees him as a threat, in which case, maybe Cory DOES slip into that F3 spot instead.
  8. We all collectively throw up as viewers as Jared wins 8-1-0. 

I'm trying to see any other path if Cirie goes this week. All I see is Jared winning by a large margin with Blue and some other person by his side. We want it to be different, but let's face it, Cirie really does hold her entire side together herself. Jared would never work with Izzy without Cirie there. He's shown that he connects with the Misogy-Bros at his core. I don't think his connection to Cameron is as fake as he leads people to believe. Without his mom, Jared makes worse choices. He would have backdoored America last week if Cirie wasn't there to talk him down, after all.

So, as temporary the positives would be with Cirie leaving and her not getting what she wants, the rigging is already there, as long as Jared is still in the house. And I see the house restructuring in a worse way. With so many disgusting men in the house, one of them is bound to get to the end. And I think, once Cirie goes, Jared may be more sloppy, but he unfortunately is in the best spot in the house. I think Cirie's been around to help him long enough where, even if she goes this week, he'll be fine. If nobody in the house has really acknowledged his problematic behaviour, it's less likely to be seen, especially once unsupervised by his mother and with him being able to align with the men who have his same points of view. 

If only the women could beast more comps, then that would give me more hope. 

• Like 3

I just want Cirie gone because I don’t need to watch her anymore (the first 6 times she was on tv were enough) and she provides no entertainment to me lol.

And I think there is potential for something different happening with her gone. With her there it’s a 0% chance or anything changing.

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

And I think there is potential for something different happening with her gone. With her there it’s a 0% chance or anything changing.

I just don't think anything will change much even if she DOES go. It only locks Jared in as the winner instead and I don't get annoyed with Cirie enough to want a Jared win.

But I totally respect why Cirie bothers you and I get the reason why. Just the thought of Jared winning makes my stomach churn. He'll just become the new Cirie and we'll see him EVERYWHERE for the next 20 years.

On the plus side, him winning would have him in the bottom 5 of winners, probably around the level of Dick winning (both huge astericks, both benefitting from family being in the game and production protecting the shit out of them) so even when he gets out, he'll see that he's not loved and he'll have to justify his win in other ways.

Eh, nah, still hate his guts more than his mother to want him in the finale. It just sucks that a Fields is guaranteed to win this season.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Here's what I'd like to see:  Izzie promises to tell Cameron the great secret (Cirie/Jared) for the promise of safety.  Cameron says, "Maybe," with no promise.  Out of desperation, Izzie tells Cameron the secret.  The veto is used on Felicia.  Cameron puts Cirie or Jared in Felicia's place.  Cameron tells Izzie she has a great chance to stay if she tells everyone in the house about the Cirie/Jared connection and how dangerous they are.  Cameron promises to back her up, and Cirie or Jared is then voted out. 

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Like 8
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

Here's what I'd like to see:  Izzie promises to tell Cameron the great secret (Cirie/Jared) for the promise of safety.  Cameron says, "Maybe," with no promise.  Out of desperation, Izzie tells Cameron the secret.  The veto is used on Felicia.  Cameron puts Cirie or Jared in Felicia's place.  Cameron tells Izzie she has a great chance to stay if she tells everyone in the house about the Cirie/Jared connection and how dangerous they are.  Cameron promises to back her up, and Cirie or Jared is then voted out. 

If it can be Jared, that would be a dream scenario. I feel like Jared leaving blows the game wide open in a different way. Blue has to actually start playing the game where she's not blinded by Jared, Cirie can't go with her likely plan to sacrifice herself for her Precious Baby Boy, and a Misogy-Bro is gone and has no chance at winning.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Veto players are apparently Jared, Matt, and Jag and none of them will use veto so it’s just gonna be Felicia vs. Izzy with Felicia going.

Unless Cameron wins. I think he has a higher target, and I think it’s Cirie. So if Cirie meant what she said last night* then she goes and Lady Calypso’s nightmare scenario begins. And I can’t deal with a Jared-led bro-down. I just can’t. So please, no Cam veto win.

*I really think she did. That did not sound like game talk, plus I think Cirie kind of feels like her work here is done. But it’s Cirie, so I would expect her to change her mind a few (dozen) times.

Since the veto is promoting Buddy Games and the episode will be 2 hours, I’m assuming it will be a serious of mini comps that preview the Buddy Games comps. And with that I suspect a long feeds break.

And unless Cameron/Felicia wins, this week will already be over after the veto comp.

• Like 1

The best thing that could happen if Jared wins the Veto comp is that pigs will finally fly  is if Izzy finally realized she should play HER game and not her surrogate mom, spirals and begins to worry about going home.  Since her brother will not save her, maybe she will finally look around the house and decide it is time to break her silence about the Fields.  To be honest I've been surprised she's lasted this long, but her awe over her idol is apparently stronger than any desire to win $750.   I even wonder if she would cut Cirie instead of Jared if she wins the final HOH.  

Maybe that is why they are considering switching to a Final 3.  It is the best way to ensure no one goes against this season's directive that Cirie and Jared must be in the final.  

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 3
  • Sad 3

They got rid of Hisam way too early.  He was a comp beast that they needed.  His overall threat in the game was offset by the fact that he didn't have a strong social game, much like Kyland.  There would have been other opportunities to evict Hisam down the road.

• Like 10
1 hour ago, inandout said:

They got rid of Hisam way too early.  He was a comp beast that they needed.  His overall threat in the game was offset by the fact that he didn't have a strong social game, much like Kyland.  There would have been other opportunities to evict Hisam down the road.

...right?

• LOL 13

Jokers is saying Cameron plans on putting up Cirie as a renom.  

Lol, if it's Cirie vs. Izzie, Izzie will definitely spill her guts.  Of course, production will not allow Cirie to leave.  Or if she does, they'll find a way to bring her back.

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Sad 3
3 hours ago, Thalia said:

The best thing that could happen if Jared wins the Veto comp is that pigs will finally fly  is if Izzy finally realized she should play HER game and not her surrogate mom, spirals and begins to worry about going home.  Since her brother will not save her, maybe she will finally look around the house and decide it is time to break her silence about the Fields.  To be honest I've been surprised she's lasted this long, but her awe over her idol is apparently stronger than any desire to win $750.   I even wonder if she would cut Cirie instead of Jared if she wins the final HOH.  

Maybe that is why they are considering switching to a Final 3.  It is the best way to ensure no one goes against this season's directive that Cirie and Jared must be in the final.  

I'm hoping Felicia  wins.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I’m torn. I really want Izzy to stay, because she’s such an interesting player to me, but I also really want Cirie to replace Felicia on the block for good feeds. But I just don’t see how Izzy has the votes against Cirie. Sigh. This season is so frustrating!! Parts of it are so very good, but it seems inevitable that it’s going to be a Fields filled finale.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
58 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I’m torn. I really want Izzy to stay, because she’s such an interesting player to me, but I also really want Cirie to replace Felicia on the block for good feeds. But I just don’t see how Izzy has the votes against Cirie. Sigh. This season is so frustrating!! Parts of it are so very good, but it seems inevitable that it’s going to be a Fields filled finale.

Right! Like Cirie vs. Izzy is good feeds guaranteed but Izzy leaving pre-jury is kind of awful. 

I personally don't really wanna lose Felicia either though. She is hilarious plus she's the only person who might go toe-to-toe with Cirie at some point.

But it's gonna be Izzy or Felicia this week no matter what. Sigh.

Feeds are back but don’t know who won veto and right now all four are on Blue/Jared and NOPE!!

Edited: oh lord, I’m reading Jared won veto. Because that’s ALL we need. 

Edited by Katesus7
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1

Feeds are back.

It was the prize swap veto.

From bits and pieces, Jared MAY have the veto but it sounds like maybe Matt officially won, he just didn't choose to take the veto?

So, I guess he KIND of did well but Jared being handed the win for not getting 1st is just really funny. He can say all he wants about having to go through rounds of the comp, but he still didn't win it, it was handed to him by someone else. Again. Again! This is happened more than once now!

• Like 3
  • Sad 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2

I don't think Jared won.  He told Blue he was worried that Cirie didn't have the votes to win against Izzy, and the two of them talked about taking a trip.  I haven't seen Felicia or Cameron yet.  Jared looks sad, but maybe he did win and is afraid he'll be pressured to take Izzy down, which he obviously can't do.  

ETA, well, maybe he did win if it is being said elsewhere. 

Edited by Thalia

Jag to Jared:  "You won the veto."  Well shoot.  I'm more upset that I can't make fun of Jared for only winning one comp than I am that he won.  From the convo with Jag, Jared thinks that Cameron wants him to use the veto and so that he can put up Cirie.     

Edited by Thalia
  • LOL 3
9 minutes ago, Thalia said:

Jag to Jared:  "You won the veto."  Well shoot.  I'm more upset that I can't make fun of Jared for only winning one comp than I am that he won.  From the convo with Jag, Jared thinks that Cameron wants him to use the veto and so that he can put up Cirie.     

If it helps, technically Matt won; he just elected not to take the veto from Jared. I think I heard that Jared didn't even place second.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 3
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

If it helps, technically Matt won; he just elected not to take the veto from Jared. I think I heard that Jared didn't even place second.

Thanks, Lady Calypso!  That helps.  To quote a shimmering, glowing star in the cinema firmament, "you're a real pal!"

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Unfortunately, with Jared being handed this win (again), it goes to show how comfortable Jared is in the game, which lends to the idea that he really has the best shot to win, besides Cirie. If Matt and Jag were comfortable enough to not take the veto from Jared, it shows that he's in a great position in the game.

Which is something to prepare for, unless he pisses someone off enough to get himself evicted.

• Sad 5

Sigh.  Cameron is asking Jared if he can keep it secret that he's going to use the Veto.  "Everyone has to believe it."  Cameron says he's going to blow the house up.

Now I'm giving you trust to use your game face --- Step 1:  if Felicia thinks the noms are the same, she's going to go crazy and tell everyone everything.  Tell everyone that you aren't using the veto and make them believe it.  Step 2 -- take Felicia down, she will be grateful.   Step 3 -- I PUT CIRIE NEXT TO IZZY.  But, she's not the target, Izzy is.   Step 4 -- Cirie will need a new alliance.  Jared keeps pushing Jag as the replacement nominee. 

Jared is such an idiot, but Cameron isn't far behind.  apparently Cirie and Felicia are tied together for 48 hours.  Is it possible that Jared couldn't get Cirie alone?  Would he go to Izzy.  No way he can keep this to himself.  

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Sigh. Cameron trying his best with Jared. But seriously, this exchange?:

Cameron - I want Izzy out now. I don’t want her in jury. People want Izzy out, people don’t want Cirie out.

Jared - but what if they do?

Cameron - I’m cool with that!

TO HER SON! I hate this bullshit “twist” so damn much. 

• Like 15
  • Applause 1

Yeah, I don't know how Jared is in such a great spot socially, to the point where he's the frontrunner to win the season.

I'm watching/reading updates on Jared/Cameron's conversation right now and he's so bad at it. He's so obvious in who he's aligned with and so bad at conversing with anyone that it should be sinking his game. Yet, he's 100% getting out of this conversation CLOSER to Cameron.

• Sad 4

So Cameron figured out on Thursday that Cirie/Izzy/Felicia were controlling the house hence his nominations. Will he figure out on Monday’s veto ceremony when Jared doesn’t use the POV (and he has absolutely no reason to use it and every reason not to) that Jared is in that alliance too and break it off with Jared? I’m cool with the noms staying the same. I can’t believe I want Cameron to succeed in taking down the Fields but there I said it. Earlier this week I had a nightmare that my least liked, Jared and Cameron were F2 and didn’t know who I thought was the lesser of 2 evils but at the moment, its Cameron. 
How long is this Cameron Jared convo going to last?! It’s painful to watch!

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 6
  • LOL 3

I just posted a link to an article by some website named "screen rant" that speculated that BB might let the 5 evicted contestants battle back despite the fact they have been informed about Cirie/Jared and have been able to learn everything that happened.   The article doesn't say this, but if Production wanted to drop a smaller, still volatile bombshell, Julie could just let the houseguests know that there is a pre-existing relationship in the house and let the paranoia run wild.  

I would love either scenario.  

• Like 8

It's a longshot, but if the jury twist turns out to be they won't be sequestered then letting the evicted HGs battle back makes sense.   I don't see why they would do that though since it destroys Project FFW (Fields For the Win).  OTOH, maybe they're tired of Jared and figure since he's trying to reveal the secret himself and Izzy could decide to spill if backed into a corner then why not blow them up for the drama.   If Blue's head was in the game and not up TikTok's ass then then it would have already blown up in Jared's face because she should have been pressing him to spill and stirring up the house with what he said.  

• Like 4