Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

I heard Jared tell Cory that he "didn't mean to call America the R word."  But I can't understand why the only offensive R word I can think of would be applicable to his argument*.  Given this is Jared, and logic isn't his strong suit.  I went back to see if I could hear him use the word but never found it.  

*he was furious that America was chosen to play the Veto.  Maybe Red picked her?  He kept saying she throws competitions.  I finally figured out that he thinks that by playing in the veto comp and "throwing it" will enhance Cameron's chance to win.  Cory was defending her.  He said she had thrown some but had also tried really hard on others.  I swear I thought I heard Jared say he held on as long as he could for the Pressure Cooker but maybe he was talking about something else.  If he was talking about the PC, then he's more of an endogl (see, @Ivana Tinkle, above) than I thought.  

Blue is hosting the Veto Comp.  Ugh.  

• Like 1

The word people use to call someone intellectually slow is I believe what this R word is referring to

No way Red would have picked America to play in the veto. He hates her arguably more than anyone else.

Ugh, this is reminding me of Beast Mode Cowboy and Amber from BB16.  

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
46 minutes ago, jsm1125 said:

The word people use to call someone intellectually slow is I believe what this R word is referring to

No way Red would have picked America to play in the veto. He hates her arguably more than anyone else.

Ugh, this is reminding me of Beast Mode Cowboy and Amber from BB16.  

Thank you, but everyone else here trying to act politically correct needs to take a look at themselves. Part of the problem is being too scared to even write words or at least give a clue for fear of being labelled as a bad person, it's no wonder people get confused about what they can & can't say.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
7 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Fantastic, thanks Jag and Blue for going back to sleep! Really appreciate it!

I’m starting to think that casting went out of their way to cast a bunch of spineless, clueless dunces. With little to no brainpower in the way, it just makes it that much easier to steer Cirie to the finale.

I could understand Jag’s attitude before, but at this point he’s just being willfully ignorant. There’s really no excuse.

• Like 5

I need America to win the veto and the summon Jared to her room for him to plead his case for how she should use it. Kidding on the last bit, but would love to see her lock this one down & get Cam out. I also need Cory to stop his ‘lightly trashing’ America’s game to ‘protect’ them….he’s putting gas on a fire that’s starting to flare.  

i also need Jared out soon, although I’m guessing that won’t happen. 

Based on what I saw earlier today, I feel certain that Jared believes that Vichy France is a collaborator who signed an armistice with Germany threw the veto on purpose, thus allowing Cameron to win the veto.  No one else playing veto had any chance of beating Cameron, including Jared.

• Thanks 1
  • LOL 2

Heard it was the tweezer comp. Cirie and co actually suggested that cam use the veto on Red because it’s his birthday. I intensely dislike cam but I’m sure he’s no Erik. 

Edited by dizzyd

Yeah, if America goes I’m pretty much going to be hate watching. No chance of anyone else ever nominating Cirie, ever. I won’t give up like I did in that last travesty of an “All-Stars” season where Cody’s win seemingly was determined before anyone actually entered the damn house!

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

Yeah, if America goes I’m pretty much going to be hate watching. No chance of anyone else ever nominating Cirie, ever. I won’t give up like I did in that last travesty of an “All-Stars” season where Cody’s win seemingly was determined before anyone actually entered the damn house!

Yeah, I flat out didn't watch that year. All Star seasons clearly don't count, because it's all pre-rigged. And yeah, now that you mention it, this sort of has that same shitty vibe, right?

• Like 6

America's getting screwed over. Production is protecting Cameron, who keeps making creepy comments toward her that she's expressed that they are making her uncomfortable, and now they're helping Jared by mentioning her in their sessions a bunch to get him to target her. 

Not to mention, it looks like the house think America's lying about Cameron so she's basically screwed this week. Jared's putting her up and because Cirie doesn't want Red gone "because IT'S HIS BIRTHDAY WEEK" or whatever lies she's been spewing, America's gonna go all because of....PRODUCTION.

Ok, yes, part of it is her too, but she's getting screwed over by things out of her control.

Hopefully she can blow up the house on her way out.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1

America's up with Jared right now. He's giving her bullshit on why he needs her up on the block and the whole "you're totally working with Cam; you and him can only rely on each other" and America is trying to shut all these points down.

But it's a lost cause; Jared just hates America and wants her out, no matter what.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

And another thing, I hate that Jared is trying to tell America that "Cam relies on only you and like it or not, you rely on him too." Like, America DOESN'T want to rely on him. She wants him OUT BECAUSE HE MAKES HER UNCOMFORTABLE.

There's a clip circling from earlier today where Cameron walked into the bathroom and America immediately pulled the hem of her shorts down to cover herself up more. SHE DON'T WANT HIM IN THE HOUSE.

Production throwing America under the bus is what pisses me off the most. They need to evict themselves from the house.

• Like 7
  • Applause 5
3 hours ago, Shrek said:

Thank you, but everyone else here trying to act politically correct needs to take a look at themselves. Part of the problem is being too scared to even write words or at least give a clue for fear of being labelled as a bad person, it's no wonder people get confused about what they can & can't say.

I’m going to go out on a limb to say that the R Word that was used by Jared was r******* or r***** or another form of the word.

Jared, I got news for you. America graduated from Brown. Where did you graduate from?  When it comes to smarts when god was giving out brains you thought he said trains and you took the first one out. 

Why is Jared blaming America for something her couldn’t win himself.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

Also, whatever, nominate her, but to think that evicting her over CAMERON'S OBVIOUS BEST FRIEND would hurt Cameron MORE is the bit that's just INSANE and just screams production interference. 

Because he's justifying it as Cam/Red are NOT best friends (which is false) and if Cam/Red stay, they'll be enemies (no they won't, they're just gonna work to get YOUR ass out, Jared). 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Waldo13 said:

I’m going to go out on a limb to say that the R Word that was used by Jared was r******* or r***** or another form of the word.

Jared, I got news for you. America graduated from Brown. Where did you graduate from?  When it comes to smarts when god was giving out brains you thought he said trains and you took the first one out. 

Why is Jared blaming America for something her couldn’t win himself.

I’m going to edit myself because I was bleeped out. So let me ask if that word is so offensive than why wasn’t Jarad expelled from the house. Production backed him up by saying that they couldn’t hear him use that word but he apologized to Cory for calling her that. 

• Like 2

If Cam has to stay I want him to win HOH next week.  I want him to put Jared and Izzy on the block together. That would be entertaining.  Izzy would be going crazy about who Cerie wants to protect.  

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
5 hours ago, Shrek said:

The problem is that the word in question is hate speech, no different than other words we can’t say here.

Jared should be kicked off, period.

Edited by Drogo
  • Like 9
  • Applause 7

Hopefully she can blow up the house on her way out.

I am just living for this exact thing. I want a meeting I want her to blow up everyone including Cory.

But I love how BB production will never ever ever do the right thing, Taran was saying that not only is not bouncing Jared for calling America a slur absolute bs, but then to actively aid him in having her put out of the house, is bananas. I hope the fire storms of cancel culture rein down upon them Yeah yeah the woman we allowed to be sexually harrassed was then called a slur and we helped the men harming her stay in the game. 

I remember the excrutiatingly long time it took them to get Justin out of the house after he held a knife to Krista's throat in BB2 and it's not quite as bad bit it's giving the exact same energy of we give zero fucks about keeping contestants safe.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
4 minutes ago, LakeGal said:

If Cam has to stay I want him to win HOH next week.  I want him to put Jared and Izzy on the block together. That would be entertaining.  Izzy would be going crazy about who Cerie wants to protect.  

Sigh, you know we’re not getting our wishes right? If they were listening to our feedback, we’d have seen them take steps to disassemble the Fields show already. I think if these loud mouths around Cirie held a full house meeting to announce “the secret”, the others would probably feel honored to be a part of it instead of dismantling them. I personally have stopped watching feeds and am only checking in here or jokers for updates. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Here’s where I have a problem with America, even though I really like her. starts tap dancing to hopefully thread a needle here:

1.  What Cam/Red have said about her, no use for that and really rooting for one  out this week. That’s it. No questions asked. 
2.  She is a victim in this situation. Full stop. 
3.  She has in these early weeks, in lots of ways made clear to house which side she wants to work with, even though she’s trying to straddle both sides. 
4.  She really hasn’t put a lot of effort in on the Cirie core, if you will, on her own.

5  Cory did try to bridge that gap, but he’s also been fucking up her game while trying to slot her above him, if they go on block together  

6.  She really needs to make inroads on other side on her own & not just rely on Cory.  He will try to help her, but only in a way that still leaves him first to her second  

She has some unfair things against her, but I want her to step up a bit on her own, obviously not necessarily this week  

End of day, she has full read on house (but for Cirie/Jared) and I’m not sure she’s fully utilizing her game based on her pretty perfect read. 

Edited by pennben
  • Like 2

My Jared hatred grows every time he opens his mouth. Holy fucking shit. Cirie is trying to argue sense into him but I don't think she cares because ultimately it's her choice who gets voted out no matter who he puts up. She's arguing to not ruffle feathers and put up FBJ.

• Like 2

Well, it looks like Jared's slightly backed off of America, all because she mentioned she trusts Izzy. For Jared, that means two of them are off the block for initial noms, which is good for him.

Also, Matt stupidly offered himself up as a pawn if Cameron was still on the block so Matt has now officially become an option.

I'm crying. Matt uses the power on Jag, now he could potentially go up and be eligible to be evicted this week.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 4
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Also, Matt stupidly offered himself up as a pawn if Cameron was still on the block so Matt has now officially become an option.

Stupid things Matt’s done #809.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

We still have 36+ hours until the ceremony so anything can happen, but I really hope that Jared's backed off of backdooring America.

But, for now, until it changes in 2 hours, it sounds like Jared wants to put up Matt as a pawn.

Matt will fight for America to go up, which may change Jared's mind, and that's what worries me.

• Useful 1

I honesty think Jag is as mindless as Red with 100% less sexism so don't know why Cirie cares so much to keep Red/Cam together in the house but also don't know why she wanted to save Jag last week. 

Okay kind of funny moment where Cory/America come back to the have not room and Cory gets right back in the dog bed but than acts like he doesn't want to cuddle "only five/ten minutes". Sir give me a break, but also yes leave none of the people alone, but also don't Alison them.