Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

21 minutes ago, Thalia said:

A female voice also said off camera that there are a lot of ants upstairs.  I wondered if the excess rain was something that would send more of them into the house.  

Oh, definitely; if the ground starts getting too saturated, those little suckers will head to high ground quicker than humans will think to.  A few years back when my region had several deluges back-to-back, we had to basically cover up the floor of our RV with Terro traps for just this reason.  Hell, that summer I was running across ant colonies in our frikkin’ gutters when I was cleaning them. 🙄🐜 🐜🐜

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
7 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

A lot of the replies on that tweet were SoCal folks saying “Oh, this isn’t so bad, rains like this aren’t uncommon”, etc. - and I get that, I really do; these folks are seeing heavy rain, but it’s not like heavy rain is something outside their experience.

What does concern me, though, are the facets of this tropical storm which may be outside their experience.  Have there been any reports or forecasts yet of storm surge in the Los Angeles area?  Because storm surge strong enough to force backwatering of the Los Angeles River would be bad in SO many different ways, and could happen SO damn quick….

• Like 1
14 hours ago, dizzyd said:

Wait so Blue is engaged (engagement ring)? Then why tf is she humoring Jared? 

I saw that on the feeds and I was pretty tired because it was like 2am but I think the ring was for Jag's chicken costume. When they got it out of the pool they put it on his chicken foot claw. 

14 minutes ago, LeDucDiableBleu said:

saw that on the feeds and I was pretty tired because it was like 2am but I think the ring was for Jag's chicken costume. When they got it out of the pool they put it on his chicken foot claw. 

I'm pretty sure Blue said "my engagement ring," but who knows what she meant.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, Nashville said:

It had crossed my mind more than a few times over the past couple of days to wonder if Production had ever invested in backup generators for the House - but that might be expecting a leeetle too much in the way of, yaknow, PLANNING.  🙄

The only way I could see them actually being ready in this manner is because they'd be covering their asses for any kind of lawsuit and making sure the show goes on, not because they care in any way about the safety of the cast and crew.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • Like 1

Jared just had the Blue talk with Mama:

She wanted to know what’s going on, because there’s been a lot of talk. He insisted it’s nothing serious, they’re just chilling.  Cirie is fine with that, she just wants to make sure he stays focused and keeps his boundaries. (Also, he apparently has someone at home? Or at least he DID, maybe, if she watches the show.))

He insists there has been nothing physical, and Cirie says there better not be, don’t embarrass me. She asks if he really likes Blue and wants this to go somewhere. Jared: Outside of the house, probably not. (Of course not! As we all know, she’s a dirty slut with a crazy high number.) But inside the house, he likes her a lot. She’s cool!

He asks if he should cut things off. It would be hard for him. Cirie doesn’t tell him what to do, but she reminds him that she quit smoking cold turkey. On the other hand, they need info from the other side, so… (way to pimp out your son, Cirie.)

She laughs about seeing Blue make some eggs for Jared. She saw some eggs on a plate, knew they were for him, and said to herself “He doesn’t like his eggs like that! He won’t eat that!” She tells Jared, she doesn’t know you at all. She also wants him to remember what he has at home.

In summary, do what you want to do, but keep your head in the game.

• Like 4
  • Useful 2

After, Jared talks to Izzy. He wishes he had never started with Blue. He knows he should break it off, but she’s falling hard and he doesn’t want to hurt her. He also doesn’t want to hurt his person at home. (Too late for that, if she has any self esteem.) 

Blue keeps pushing for more, and he doesn’t know what to do. Of course he won’t do anything, but… he just wishes it had never happened. But when you’re missing your person at home so much, and you find someone else you connect with, it’s so easy to fall into that.

Izzy understands. Cirie is that person for her. WHAT? Have I been missing some Izzy/ Cirie hammock snuggling?

• Thanks 1
  • LOL 10

Bye Bye Bitches do a celebratory dance. They are giddy with power, and a whole lot of giggling ensues as they anticipate a Veto meeting explosion. Nobody wants to look at Hisam, they’re going to look at the floor. And what about the end-of-meeting hug that always happens? Cirie says Izzy can lead the hug.

As for Hisam, he’s been laid-back friendly all night. Kind of like the Hisam we first met. I haven’t heard a single “right”. Maybe he finally recovered from HoH-itis? More likely, he got wind that people were irritated with him. He’s arrogant, but he’s not stupid.

He was in the HoH room for awhile, where nothing but small talk was happening. He’s got to be wondering why they’re not talking strategy with  him. Later, he was chatting it up with Matt in the bathroom, like they were old pals.

I also saw Red and Cameron talking about how they were going to work together and take down the Professors. Not that I want to see any ymore of Cameron OR Red than I have to, but it would be hilarious if Hisam managed to get the votes of people like them and build an anti-Bitches coalition. Who would be giggling on Thursday then?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Never mind, Hisam is now reporting to the Bitches about his conversation with Matt. Kind but dangerous, he calls Matt. He relates what Matt told him about his hearing difficulties and how he sees himself as a floater because of that. (I’m having trouble grasping the “dangerous” part.) “Sweet guy”, Hisam says. “Very sweet.” 

Oh, and there were several “right”s peppered through his report. There has been no cure.

I still think a Hisam comeback would be hilarious, though. I want fireworks.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Jared had the (non)breakup talk with Blue, and here’s how it went down, removing all the “like”s and “bro”s. (And side note, how many women are attracted to a guy who calls her “bro”? Not this one.)

Jared can’t continue with this relationship, as much as he finds Blue sexy and cute. He has someone at home. Remember when he said his friend/social media manager is looking after his dog? That was a lie, she has his dog.

Blue understands, she has someone at home, too. Someone she made promises to. (Someone she actually, kind of, broke up with a year ago, it comes out later. But they still talk.) But she can’t go back to her life as it was. This BB experience has changed her.   Besides, they don’t have to decide anything now.

Jared asks what she wants. She wants an engagement ring and a marriage proposal. She’s clearly joking , but he freaks out. It’s too early! He can’t even think about marriage! She laughs. She just wants to see how it goes.

Jared is unsure. Unlike Blue’s “perfect” boyfriend, his girlfriend won’t stand by while he decides. She’s not a bad person, but she has clear ideas about what a relationship should be. She won’t even entertain anything else. (He says this like it’s a flaw. Go, Jared’s girlfriend!) He’s regretting getting into a serious relationship so young. He did things too hard, too early.

Jared has never been tempted before in his relationship, but Blue is different. Before, he would have rejected someone like her, but now he’s finding it a turn on. He’s also been changing since he got in the house. Not just because of Blue, but he also cried over Luke leaving. He’s never cried over a guy! Is this who he really is?

In the end, Jared agrees with Blue’s plan to just see how this goes. As she said, they really don’t have to decide anything right now.

FFS. It’s times like this when I’m very happy to be married and not in my twenties.

Also: Run, Jared’s girlfriend! And take the dog with you!

• Like 12

Don’t think he needs any help with the shade, he’s doing a fine job crapping on his image all by himself. It’s time for me to wake up and go to work and Jared and Blue have been up all this time having their “relationship” conversation in circles. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

After, Jared talks to Izzy. He wishes he had never started with Blue. He knows he should break it off, but she’s falling hard and he doesn’t want to hurt her. He also doesn’t want to hurt his person at home. (Too late for that, if she has any self esteem.) 

Blue keeps pushing for more, and he doesn’t know what to do. Of course he won’t do anything, but… he just wishes it had never happened. But when you’re missing your person at home so much, and you find someone else you connect with, it’s so easy to fall into that.

Izzy understands. Cirie is that person for her. WHAT? Have I been missing some Izzy/ Cirie hammock snuggling?

This gives “your mom” comebacks a whole new flavor.

• LOL 3

I just can't believe Blue is in earnest into Jared, horny and attracted, and well wanting to use him for game somehow but not really into him all those camera looks just don't jibe with sincere showmance.

And did anyone here hear the whole she's a ho convo with Izzy/Cirie/Felicia, they bought up the Jared situation and Felicia said Blue's a ho, Cirie says yes she's loud and proud about it, Izzy agreed and then Cirie said that she's the one all up on Jared, she wants a kiss, "which is disgusting", but he's giving her nothing. I was like so there it is that's where Jared's getting the slut shaming, bummer. LIke they are mad she's playng him when Cirie and Izzy both know he's the one lying to her about his mom and his girlfriend, and Izzy spent hours trying to make him understand how gross and misogynistic his body count obsession is. IDK man that was not good look for anyone.

m pretty sure Blue said "my engagement ring," 

I thought she said my engagement gift? So maybe they had a mock engagement with Jag.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, blixie said:

And did anyone here hear the whole she's a ho convo with Izzy/Cirie/Felicia, they bought up the Jared situation and Felicia said Blue's a ho, Cirie says yes she's loud and proud about it, Izzy agreed and then Cirie said that she's the one all up on Jared, she wants a kiss, "which is disgusting", but he's giving her nothing. I was like so there it is that's where Jared's getting the slut shaming, bummer. LIke they are mad she's playng him when Cirie and Izzy both know he's the one lying to her about his mom and his girlfriend, and Izzy spent hours trying to make him understand how gross and misogynistic his body count obsession is. IDK man that was not good look for anyone.

I actually don't know how much Cirie personally knows. She's obviously only getting Jared's side and Izzy refuses to speak up about his behaviour, for some reason, but it's still disheartening to hear her talk about Blue in the way that she does. And the fact that she IS at least aware of Jared's girlfriend and flirting with Blue and isn't telling him "hey, dumbass, don't even think about cheating" and is telling him "just be careful with that girl that's tempting you away from your girl".

It's disappointing all around.

It's like, if Jared feels so trapped in a relationship that he's been in since high school, and Blue is somehow the one to "make him realize he wants more", then break up with the girlfriend first!

(But it also sounds like Jared cheats left and right so....not a good look on him either way).

I feel sick to my stomach that this man is going to get to at least F5 and probably win, at this rate. Because Cirie's gonna get him far and likely sacrifice her game for his, and his social game is still good enough to win. We're gonna likely have a shitty person win Big Brother again and that sucks.

• Like 11
50 minutes ago, blixie said:

I just can't believe Blue is in earnest into Jared, horny and attracted, and well wanting to use him for game somehow but not really into him all those camera looks just don't jibe with sincere showmance.

I think Blue is into camera time and instagram followers and she knows a showmance will get her both, even with the shit show that is Jared.

28 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I feel sick to my stomach that this man is going to get to at least F5 and probably win, at this rate. Because Cirie's gonna get him far and likely sacrifice her game for his, and his social game is still good enough to win. We're gonna likely have a shitty person win Big Brother again and that sucks.

So many better options and somehow the shittiest person will win. Welcome to Big Brother!

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

I don't think Jared can win because I think the Cirie is his mom info is going to come out before F4/5, or at least at F4, because Izzy will finally play the card, also Jared is a leaky boat and wants to tell Blue so bad so IDK, I will be amazed if it doesn't come out before then. The best he can  hope for is second to his mom, or by some freak of production failure she and Izzy are booted before anyone finds out. But maybe Izzy is so hooked on Cirie she probably will take it to her grave or at least her BB grave/booting LOL.

Has any secret relationship been figured out by the hammies in the  past. I feel like Dick/Danielle wasn't a secret, the twins were kind of figured out but not explicitly so they got to stick around, did everyone figure out Frankie Grande or did he just confess? I did not watch that season. Obviously the cookout wasn't figured out but at least that was good game play and not producer shenanigans.

Edited by blixie
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, blixie said:

did everyone figure out Frankie Grande or did he just confess? I did not watch that season.

I can't remember anything from one BB season to the next, BUT I have a vivid memory of Frankie sitting with some other houseguests and sharing that he was Big in the Entertainment Industry and that his sister was "Ariana. Grande."  He then waited for the astonished gasps.   

I also remember at the time, because I was already old, thinking "Who the hell is Ariana Grande?"  Right after that she licked a donut and then put it back on the counter.  I not only knew who she was, because of BB, but I saw the family resemblance.  

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 3
  • LOL 10
10 hours ago, Nashville said:

Have there been any reports or forecasts yet of storm surge in the Los Angeles area?  Because storm surge strong enough to force backwatering of the Los Angeles River would be bad in SO many different ways, and could happen SO damn quick….

Looks like Los Angeles was spared anything in the way of significant storm surge, which is VERY good news for the HGs because the LA River hydrologic meter at Tujunga Avenue (a little downstream from the House) peaked at 10.24’ - which is 1.76’ shy of the action stage at that point of the River.

https://water.weather.gov/ahps2/hydrograph.php?gage=lrtc1&wfo=lox

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, blixie said:

Obviously the cookout wasn't figured out but at least that was good game play and not producer shenanigans.

I'm amazed that people actually believe that this was good game play & not a made for tv moment yet come up with all sorts of producer shenanigans on every other reality show, amazing.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Shrek said:

I'm amazed that people actually believe that this was good game play & not a made for tv moment yet come up with all sorts of producer shenanigans on every other reality show, amazing.

There is no way that the producers WANTED The Cookout to happen. Now, did production INADVERTENTLY create a situation where The Cookout could occur? Sure, I'll buy that, but there is no way that the producers engineered The Cookout, any more than they engineered the Brigade. 

Now, DERRICK's season, yeah, that was some production BS (but even there, I don't think they cared beyond the first few weeks, Derrick just lucked into Christine, so he was fully protected throughout). 

• Like 9

They are all awake and up.   Per a conversation between Izzy and Cody, Operation Backdoor Hisam is still on.   Discussing Hisam's reaction, Cody thinks he will be more sad than angry.  Izzy is expecting anger, and said that Hisam told her that when he is really mad he "laughs uncontrollably."  

• Like 1

Good morning! The contestants are up and getting ready for the new day. They are wondering what time it is. Cirie says, it's early! (9:26 BB time) The camera's moving around a lot so far.

When I can see the kitchen, I can see either a red fist or small red nuclear explosion. I don't which 'verse this belongs to.

Earlier Cirie and Cory were whispering about someone being angry and taking someone's bed next week. In the bathroom, Matt started talking about him having body dysmorphia and the camera switched to another room. Now on cameras one and two we have Felicia chopping up canteloupe in the kitchen. Izzy is hanging around. Cameron's sitting at the round table, which looks like a clock from this view. General talk about sleeping, noises they can hear from other parts of the house. Matt is dishing up liquid slop that Red made last night. Cameron takes a sip and says it's really good. Felicia takes a sip and says it's like cold cereal milk. It's oats soaked in milk and other stuff added. I'd think honey and cinammon would taste good. Red (from a distance) says he added maple syrup and brown sugar. That sounds good, actually.

Jag wanders through in his chicken costume.

Cameras 3 and 4 are on the living room. Cory's there, identifiable by his pink cap. Izzy is there now. They are hoping something is earlier. Not sure what.

Camera switches to the hospital room. Here is Jag in his chicken glory talking to Jared. I'm recognizing voices now which helps if I can't see the person very well. Talking about Hisam, I think, wondering who he would put up if he won HOH. Jared says no one can talk him into a pawn situation. He thinks if Red wins, he will take a shot at Chicken Jag.

• Like 2

Ariana Grande was only just starting around that time. In other words, if you were young you MIGHT know the song or recognize her from her Nickolodean show, but not necessarily the name. So basically, Frankie's big announcement went over like a bucket of sick. (I was just looking up exact dates, and although she'd won some awards, she didn't really start to have big hits or become a household name until her second album, released just after Frankie's BB summer ended.)

• Like 1

Felicia and Cameron talking about housecleaning. Someone noticing how dirty the living room floor is. Felicia says the problem is the vacuum clean doesn't have enough power. You vacuum two rooms and the power goes on it. (Don't they have a plug-in vacuum?)

Jared says he and Blue are guilty by association. He's going to put his ear to the ground, or to the sky, rather. He's not worried about Blue, Cory, America. But the Memes, Reds, Camerons, Bowies -- camera switches back to living room. Felicia in her red HOH robe lounges in comfort on the sofa. She is talking to someone about when Jury starts. Other voice says Jury will start in about two weeks. Felicia says how will this keep going until November? Speculation about how show will handle 100 days. Talk about how it's usually 16 people, but it's 17 this time and wonder why. Cory and Cameron are there, too. Guess there will be a pre-jury battle back and after the jury. One season did that, says Cory. Victor was

Colonoscopy time!

Cameron is amazed they're on day 20. We're a third in! he says. They calculate it out and realize 20 days is 1/5, not 1/3. Colonoscopy time as they start talking about the jury house.

Mystery: who steals the HOH blanket? Felicia says every week they (production) puts a blanket in there and then someone walks out with it.

10 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

5 hours ago, jsm1125 said:

Jared is crying over Luke being expelled from the house? Good god. 

The other day I found myself wondering what the game would be like if Luke were still in the house, if he hadn't uttered the slur and outed himself as a dipshit. I'm thinking not that different, though—he'd probably just be lumbering around in the background, barely talking to anyone, still trying to find first gear.

1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

Cameron is amazed they're on day 20. We're a third in! he says. They calculate it out and realize 20 days is 1/5, not 1/3.

Never change, BB Casting.

1 hour ago, Thalia said:

They are all awake and up.   Per a conversation between Izzy and Cody, Operation Backdoor Hisam is still on.   Discussing Hisam's reaction, Cody thinks he will be more sad than angry.  Izzy is expecting anger, and said that Hisam told her that when he is really mad he "laughs uncontrollably."  

Let's see, what's the most disappointing thing that could happen? After the initial shock and rage, Dr. Bedside Manner deflates like a balloon and lets death take him. So I'll go with Cory's prediction here.

• Like 4

Whirling colonoscopy! Wonder if is POV ceremony. 

There was talk of feathers and hay from yesterday, so I am curious to see what the POV comp was about.

Nope, feeds are coming back, so no POV ceremony yet.

Feathers and hay make sense if it was the egg competition.

Edited by Lamb18

Oh God, Felicia is spiraling.  Just told Jag she thinks that she'll put up Hisam and the "other side" will vote Cameron out instead?  But she's using the fact that people are pulling Cameron into rooms as reasons? Why would they be conspiring with Cameron to vote him out?  She's making zero sense right now.

Edited: She was laying INTO Him, calling him out about telling America that Felicia, Izzy and Cirie had flipped their votes last week.  She is HEATED.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Earlier they were making jokes about Jag being America's favorite house guest, America the person and America the country.

Jared's coming across as kind of dour to me. Blue says something about how good someone's candied bacon was. Jared says, yeah, he didn't waste any time not telling how he made it.

Felicia walks up to Jag and asks him to be straight with him. She wants to know if those guys are playing her or not. She'll switch this shit up straight right this minute. She doesn't want to go through with the plan and then have those guys come after her next week. Then the camera switches to - I'm not quite sure what room this is. 

Felicia really is losing it. She’s confronting Jag and threatening him that they better not be about to screw her, or she will “fuck this shit up”! 

Jag: uh.. no.. whuu?

I love paranoia spirals.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

You never know! Jag was talking to Jared about the conversation and says he will talk to Felicia again. Jared plans to talk to her too.

Hisam is sitting all by himself against the dining room wall looking very disconsolate. I wonder if someone told him something or maybe he's just bored. Or taking a quick nap.  In the background you can hear a conversation about fingernails.

Jag is with Meme and Izzy up in the pool table alcove, just waiting.

Now Jag and Cirie are going into the Have Not room. She's asking Jag about him and Felicia. 

(It's visually funny how serious Jag is when he's wearing his yellow fluffy chicken costume.)

They keep on stopping talking  because they think they hear someone outside the door.

• Like 1

Felicia may be respiraling. She’s recounting her Jag confrontation to Izzy, painting herself as the badass who’s rooting out the lies. She doesn’t trust Jag.

Meanwhile, Jag is walking around like a confused chicken who doesn’t understand why he just got kicked.

Felicia is going to lose a lot of trust and credibility over this.

• Like 3

Cirie and Jag having an intense conversation in the Have Not room. They are interrupted by this strange loud noise. It's like someone saying "mmm-hmmm" but not in a human voice. Closer to an air horn noise but more raucous.  This happens several times. Cirie says "I can't take this." Then they resume their conversation.

I don't know what the plan is supposed to be anymore. You hear they're doing it, but so and so isn't doing it, there's a new plan, etc. Felicia and Izzy enter the Have Not room.

They thought that America was OK with the plan, but she's never been comfortable with it. Felicia says did you ever tell her we three flipped our votes and we are voting out Cameron instead of Hisam? Jared comes in, almost unrecognizable without a hoodie or scarf hiding the top of his head and wearing silver-framed sunglasses. Felicia tells him to go keep an eye on Bowie and someone else.

Felicia is CRAZY.  She's furious because Jag wants to talk to her.  "He has the veto, he knows he's coming down, has NO REASON to talk with me!"   Izzy is trying to explain that just because Jag is safe this week, he's still interested in the game.  

Then in the middle of this conversation, Felicia opines, "We can't let paranoia set in."  She then continued with words of paranoia re: Jag.  

Felicia and Izzy then went downstairs to talk with Jag (and Cirie, Jared).  Cirie is trying to protect Jag.  Felicia asked whether he told America that the others had flipped their vote.  He said he was just trying to keep people updated.   Cirie keeps interrupting him to explain things to Felicia.  I admit I'm kind of confused, but Felicia is now saying that "America is a snake and she needs to go on the block next week." 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1