Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E02: The Real Deal

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, TakomaSnark said:

I can’t decide who is more annoying so far: Rock, Lily or Miranda. I’ve yelled ‘shut up’ at all three of them.

Miranda for me.  I still see zero chemistry between her and Che.  And I surprisingly find myself not disliking Che when they are not in scenes with Miranda. 

Was someone being paid for each time vagina was said?

• Like 9
  • LOL 11

Initial thoughts on the new season and this episode. 

They have toned down Che and I found them more tolerable, I liked the scenes with Tony Danza - that he was actually schooling Che on why it was inappropriate for him to play a person of Mexican descent. . I agree - no chemistry between them and Miranda. 

I also really enjoyed the scene with Nya calling Miranda and throwing out all of her husband's stuff! 

And on a shallow note - I loved Carrie's kimono - that bow was awesome. 

I think this season - while it is only 2 episodes in - is already better than last season. (which I know was not a high bar).

• Like 20
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, zamp33 said:

I think this season - while it is only 2 episodes in - is already better than last season. (which I know was not a high bar).

I am cautiously agreeing with you because nine more episodes to go and it could turn to shit.  But I did chuckle a couple times.  It helps that we know all the characters now.

They did a shoutout to Stanford but Carrie doesn't tell us how her drink with Samantha went?

• Like 7

I can't stand Carrie, Che, Miranda, Rock, Lily, Charlotte so far.

The realtor is really trying to be the new Samantha - honey you are not.

I am not a New Yorker, I have never been to NYC and I am not black. Can anyone comment how common was the fact that the woman's husband with the two kids couldn't get a cab? (Especially in an upscale area in Manhattan). 

Lily is really showing us how privileged she is and how much the writers hate her and how big of a villain they want to make her. I mean she ruined Carrie's first wedding, killed Big and now thinks she's some sort of poor me for being rich.  Harry and Charlotte need force these two kids to get a job. Selling your clothes online is not a real job. (sorry!) 

Writers are also trying to make Che happen.  They toned them down but still the person grates on my nerves. #sorrynotsorry.  

One nice thing I can say - glad Miranda is in AA.

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
3 hours ago, greekmom said:

I am not a New Yorker, I have never been to NYC and I am not black. Can anyone comment how common was the fact that the woman's husband with the two kids couldn't get a cab? (Especially in an upscale area in Manhattan). 

Unfortunately, it was way too common an occurrence. Being in an upscale area wouldn't make enough of a difference, except they would likely have a doorman, who would actually be the one to hail the cab. 

It's been a few years since I lived in NY full-time, but I suspect the rise of Uber, etc. has eased the situation somewhat. My daughter visits the city from time to time, and she's never tried to hail a cab- she Ubers everywhere.

• Like 11
  • Useful 1

I was with Anthony on Lily’s decision to selling her clothes, they told her to get the money herself so she sold something she didn’t want any more. I don’t see the problem. She didnt sell ANOTHER family member’s clothes!(I am not a parent, but I know my mom gets weird when she knows I’ve sold stuff in Poshmark and I am 37)

And I am not surprised Herbert’s Mom is an AKA, 🤣

5 minutes ago, TVForever said:

Unfortunately, it was way too common an occurrence. Being in an upscale area wouldn't make enough of a difference, except they would likely have a doorman, who would actually be the one to hail the cab. 

It's been a few years since I lived in NY full-time, but I suspect the rise of Uber, etc. has eased the situation somewhat. My daughter visits the city from time to time, and she's never tried to hail a cab- she Ubers everywhere.

Yes I agree. I have been to NYC many times @greekmom and Black women generally have an easier time hailing cabs than Black men but it’s not uncommon for it be a problem for either of us. Uber has made it easier. I thought LTW was right though, her MIL would blame her if Hubert banged on the wrong car!

• Like 10
  • Useful 2
3 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I was with Anthony on Lily’s decision to selling her clothes, they told her to get the money herself so she sold something she didn’t want any more. I don’t see the problem. She didnt sell ANOTHER family member’s clothes!(I am not a parent, but I know my mom gets weird when she knows I’ve sold stuff in Poshmark and I am 37)

And I am not surprised Herbert’s Mom is an AKA, 🤣.

Yes I agree. I have been to NYC many times @greekmom and Black women generally have an easier time hailing cabs than Black men but it’s not uncommon for it be a problem. Uber has made it easier. 

6 minutes ago, TVForever said:

Thanks for the insight. I live in a small city and we drive everywhere. I'm surprised that the husband didn't just order an uber since everyone now ubers but I guess that the show wanted to highlight racism. *sigh* 

• Like 2

Also- I’m glad Nya is done with Andre. She had every right to be livid, “I haven’t cheated on you yet…..let’s get a surrogate that YOU will have to pay for because I’ve been devoted to my music.” BYE BYE ANDRE.

Che should’ve told Miranda they were married. 

The clothes are still amazing. 

• Like 17
8 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Also- I’m glad Nya is done with Andre. She had every right to be livid, “I haven’t cheated on you yet…..let’s get a surrogate that YOU will have to pay for because I’ve been devoted to my music.” BYE BYE ANDRE.

Also is Nya super rich? Law school professors don't earn that much. I have to say I never really felt that much of a deep connection between her and Miranda in s1, I doubt they would have maintained the friendship

5 hours ago, greekmom said:

Writers are also trying to make Che happen.  They toned them down but still the person grates on my nerves. #sorrynotsorry.  

They've introduced even more irritating queer characters, I wonder if its to make us think Che isn't that bad in comparrison. If I didn't know better I would think this series was an anti-lgbt psy-op

5 hours ago, greekmom said:

I remember Al Roker talking about it before. Who presumably lives in a very nice area https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/dr-gridlock/wp/2015/11/24/today-co-host-al-roker-says-taxi-passed-him-up-for-a-white-passenger/

How was Carrie (who is extremely wealthy) not swimming in guilt for losing so many people their jobs? She seemed so blasé about the whole thing.  In reality if Carrie didn't want to do the ad, surely she would have just paid her way out of the problem however much an ad on the podcast would have been would have been nothing for her.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
2 minutes ago, Hanahope said:

I agree with Seema, way too many red flags.

Seema was right- it was too many red flags. She’s no spring chicken, (she’s a summer chicken!) she was not born yesterday, and although the guy was sexy and they were having fun, still living with your ex IS messy. Especially since they don’t have little kids at home to raise (his son was a grown ass man), and it’s not a financial thing.

21 minutes ago, maggiegil said:

Also is Nya super rich? Law school professors don't earn that much. I have to say I never really felt that much of a deep connection between her and Miranda in s1, I doubt they would have maintained the friendship

No she’s not super rich, she works for a living but she makes more money than him! It would probably be her second income stream that paid for this surrogate😒. And to spring that after “I haven’t cheated on you yet”? Ugh. 

• Like 6

The A.V. Club nails it.

To wrap up the episode, the entire podcast company shuts down and they make Carrie feel like it’s because she wouldn’t do that ONE ad. That is obviously ridiculous, but it’s good advice for her to stop being so precious about the word vagina. “And just like that…I freed up my entire week,” Carrie tells us. I mean, was it that busy before? You were just recording a podcast and having sex on Thursdays.

https://www.avclub.com/and-just-like-that-season-2-premiere-episodes-1-and-2-1850558813

• Like 3
  • LOL 18
1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

And I am not surprised Herbert’s Mom is an AKA, 🤣

Yes I agree. I have been to NYC many times @greekmom and Black women generally have an easier time hailing cabs than Black men but it’s not uncommon for it be a problem for either of us. Uber has made it easier. I thought LTW was right though, her MIL would blame her if Hubert banged on the wrong car!

I just *knew* Herbert’s mom was an AKA! Then when I saw the sea of pink and green, I chuckled.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Less good than episode one, but still so far better than season one. I am so glad that damn podcast is over. They are really clearing out the dross to make way for more interesting aspects.

It was funny, after Hong Kong Garden in ep one, that they used up all their music money earlier on with Hotel California (great editing of the drum beat and the realisation she had to look in the piles of seaweed) and just had miscellaneous "upbeat music" for the end credits.

I am really surprised how much better overall this is than season one. Miranda's dreadful hair is better than the tortured wigs of differing lengths. Che is less offensive. And that stupid podcast is done!

• Like 2

Carrie’s new guy has a sexy voice. He sounds like J. Peterman. 

I noticed they just show Che’s act as it wraps up to avoid the criticism that they’re not funny, I guess. Tony Danza is still a cutie, but his hair is awful; it’s time he gives up the 70s shag. It looked better when he was in the restaurant. 

Miranda being in LA doesn’t really work, since the best thing about the show was the women hanging out together and talking.

While I get that fashion is the “thing” in this show and Charlotte is extra when it comes to image, I don’t understand her practically mourning because Lily sold some clothes. Does she still own all of her kids’ baby/toddler/preschool clothes too, because they were probably designer too? I think Lily was being pretty resourceful for a rich spoiled kid who never had a job and had to come up with some money.

Did Carrie have a purse that looked like a pigeon?

Miranda’s hair looked better this episode, except for at the beach. But she dresses like a such a frump.

I still can’t believe Carrie lives in such a small nondescript apartment. Her bed is a double, at best. How is that conducive to an active sex life?

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Shermie said:

While I get that fashion is the “thing” in this show and Charlotte is extra when it comes to image, I don’t understand her practically mourning because Lily sold some clothes. Does she still own all of her kids’ baby/toddler/preschool clothes too, because they were probably designer too? I think Lily was being pretty resourceful for a rich spoiled kid who never had a job and had to come up with some money.

Did Carrie have a purse that looked like a pigeon?

Miranda’s hair looked better this episode, except for at the beach. But she dresses like a such a frump.

I still can’t believe Carrie lives in such a small nondescript apartment. Her bed is a double, at best. How is that conducive to an active sex life?

I don’t get Charlotte either but Mommies can be weird about stuff. My mom was particularly attached to my toddler table which was cracked and broken in the basement until I was 28! I mentioned up thread how weird she gets about Poshmark and I’m a 37yrs old woman with a job (who obviously buys her own things). If teenage me had pulled a Lily she would’ve been livid, but I would’ve been smart enough not to tell her I sold the clothes (not like she would’ve gone into my closet she didn’t have time for all that).

I prefer Miranda in the red hair, but her beach outfit did seem very “her”. I expected more of a reaction to learning Che was married. After several family members died in 2021 I took it upon myself to memorize the numbers of two additional friends in case of emergency.

Carrie/SJP is a slim/smaller person, I could see her being comfortable having sex in a double. Also it’s just HER now. I doubt the guy was sleeping there. Going back to her old apartment is supposed to symbolize returning to her single roots. 

• Like 5
6 hours ago, greekmom said:

The realtor is really trying to be the new Samantha - honey you are not.

I think she has some Samantha-esque qualities, but I don't view Seema as trying to be Samantha.  She really does feel like a different character, and wants different things than Samantha really did. 

6 minutes ago, Shermie said:

I don’t understand her practically mourning because Lily sold some clothes. Does she still own all of her kids’ baby/toddler/preschool clothes too, because they were probably designer too? I think Lily was being pretty resourceful for a rich spoiled kid who never had a job and had to come up with some money.

I think a lot of that was just about the idea of Lily rejecting Charlotte, with a little bit of it like Charlotte losing her daughter's childhood before she was quite ready.  I did see the cupcake purse Lily hid Carrie's phone in before Carrie and Big's ill-fated first wedding hanging in the closet.

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, Shermie said:

What’s an AKA?

The sorority she and her friends belonged to (that we saw her with when she ran into her son and the street and claimed he wasn’t hers!)

Website.

1 minute ago, txhorns79 said:

I think she has some Samantha-esque qualities, but I don't view Seema as trying to be Samantha.  She really does feel like a different character, and wants different things than Samantha really did. 

I agree. I want to be Seema in 20yrs (minus the smoking!) she is so pretty and sophisticated, but has her vulnerability. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:
3 minutes ago, Shermie said:

What’s an AKA?

The sorority she and her friend’s belonged to (that we saw her with when she ran into her son and the street and claimed he wasn’t hers!)

And this was identifiable by a few lines of dialogue and some bitchy entitled behaviour that was confirmed by some tacky pink and green outfits? And still don’t know what AKA means. Sororities aren’t a thing in my country and all I know about them is what I learned in movies - that they’re filled with mean girls and serial killers find victims there.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
6 minutes ago, Shermie said:

And this was identifiable by a few lines of dialogue and some bitchy entitled behaviour that was confirmed by some tacky pink and green outfits? And still don’t know what AKA means. Sororities aren’t a thing in my country and all I know about them is what I learned in movies - that they’re filled with mean girls and serial killers find victims there.

There are historically Black Sororities and Fraternities, which still exist but originate from a history of segregation in the USA. For ADOS (American Descendants of Slavery) persons, even if you weren’t involved in Black Greek life, you understand the cultural references and the stereotypes. There are a number of stereotypes about women that pledge AKA - Alpha Kappa Alpha and Herbert’s mother fit them all it was so comical when we saw her with her friends, we KNEW as @RoseGold13 and I noticed at the same time. 

AKA colors are pink and green, very distinctive so it was a clear sign to the audience if you are familiar with that culture. Delta- another black sorority, has white and red as their colors. So yes it was assumed the audience would know she was an AKA. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 5
7 minutes ago, luna1122again said:

Bye cute podcast producer guy. I completely didn't understand the whole podcast getting shut down, but Carrie didn't seem to much care, and I don't really either. 

My understanding is that her podcast was put out by a company that produced many different podcasts.  That company went under, so Carrie's podcast was cancelled.

• Like 3
(edited)

This show could be pretty enjoyable if it were Carrie, Charlotte, Anthony, Nya, Seema and LTW. They are fun, fashionable, friendship and relationship-focused. 

Miranda and her rom-com lover bring the vibe down. 

I anxiously await

Spoiler

Samantha Jones' cameo in the finale 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Like 14
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, BellyLaughter said:

Miranda had more chemistry with Che’s ex in that 30 second scene than she’s had with Che in the entire run of this series… also, stop dressing her so badly.  

Well, Patricia Field mentioned how...difficult, shall we say...CN could be when she had to dress Cynthia/Miranda, so I imagine it is the same for the current person in charge. (Molly Something? Patricia Field's protégée or something like that?)

• Like 2

Does Miranda not know her own number either? She could at least have tried calling her phone to find it.

Charlotte annoyed me with the “MY Chanel” crap. If you buy your child clothes, do those clothes not belong to the child? That reminded me way too much of my mother. Super controlling, especially with money—not like we could afford designer clothes, though. In her eyes, anything of “mine” that she paid for was really hers and she thought she had the right to dictate how it was used (or spent, in the case of my allowance). If I had ever sold anything she would’ve pitched a major fit and then either insisted I get it back or demanded the money. I’m old and had older parents. She was a teenager in the Great Depression and never got over that fear/scarcity mentality. She was also the breadwinner (my father was best described as a hobosexual). So I can sort of get why she was like that, oppressive as it was, but Charlotte with all her and Harry’s money?

“I haven’t cheated on you… yet” and “let’s get a surrogate”?! What an insensitive asshole. I’m surprised she didn’t go full-on Waiting to Exhale and burn all his stuff.

If I wasn’t happily married I’d be happy to take Franklyn off Carrie’s hands.

How long until Anthony gets fixed up with Juan Jose?

• Like 7

I wouldn’t have known that Franklyn’s name was spelled a stupid way without the closed-captioning but he’s hot enough for me to ignore.

I’m choosing to believe that Miranda’s beach bucket hat was a deliberate homage to her infamous bucket hat in SATC and we’re getting the old her back. The beach outfit was very her — I was definitely trying if the women depicted on the back of her outfit were supposed to be representative of the Main Gals.  

Carrie rejecting Big’s allegedly hideous crystal swan purse only to use an ACTUAL PIGEON (it didn’t even have handles?!  How is that convenient as a handbag!?) as a purse.  I guess it’s a clutch?  But it seemed extremely awkward as such as well?  

Between this and the wedding bird veil, I would love for the rest of the season to pay homage to Big via the medium of birds.

Very wise for them to only show the outro of Che’s set.  All of Che’s material was very much running into the ‘Studio 60’ problem until now, wherein Aaron Sorkin acted as if each sketch was important!  World-changing!  Brilliant!  Politically insightful!  — then you’d see the show within the show and sketches would just be Sarah Paulson doing a Holly Hunter impression.  (‘30 Rock’ side-swiped this by quickly making TGS’s sketches dumb as hell that appealed to the lowest common denominator.)

Hey, Che, I’m sure that in your narcissistic mind that there was never a good time to mention that you were still married but there is, in fact, a *great* time to mention it and that’s before your lover announces that she is *leaving her husband* for you.

(Also couldn’t Che have just ordered Miranda an Uber themselves?  Unless they possibly wanted to create *maximum drama* by getting their husband to pick Miranda up.  I wouldn’t put it past them.)

“Megan Thee Ending” had me the cringing.

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, WendyCR72 said:

Well, Patricia Field mentioned how...difficult, shall we say...when she had to dress Cynthia/Miranda, so I imagine it is the same for the current person in charge. (Molly Something? Patricia Field's protégée or something like that?)

I wasn’t gonna mention the early series Miranda terrible fashion choices but alas the problem still exists lol 

• Like 4
5 hours ago, txhorns79 said:

I did see the cupcake purse Lily hid Carrie's phone in before Carrie and Big's ill-fated first wedding hanging in the closet.

Aha! Lily kept a token of her crime. 

• LOL 12

Am I crazy or in season one at the podcast wasn't Carrie (the former sex column writer) reprimanded by the character in the wheelchair  for being unable to freely discuss sex and anatomy?

• Like 1

So now Che was once married to a hot guy?  Who dreamed up this situation?  Like we’re expected to actually BELIEVE that those two were once a couple?  

I’m not feeling the Harvard professor with the absent musician husband.  They can lose her character entirely!  Really don’t need her shallow story line.

I too noticed the continuity problem with Harry saying his mom died 10 years ago, when it was more like 30!

Seema seems to attract the wrong kind of men … those who need a “sugar mama”.   Very telling when he said his ex-wife would pick up the lunch bill.  Seema’s ability to see red flags is legit!  

Kristin Davis still looks strange.  Something about her cheeks and mouth becoming “joker-like”.  One would think that, after the comments from last season, she would have done something to look normal again!  Meg Ryan has the same look.  I’m sure the other two have had work done, but they still look like themselves.  Carrie looks younger and fresher this season.  Glow up?  Mini facelift?  Something. 

Great that Carrie’s hair is blonde again and Miranda is red.  They were both grey last season, which made them look geriatric!  

The original show packed more story lines into 1/2 hour than this show did in the entire first season!  Where is the comedy?  Dramedy?  Something?  The only reason to watch this, IMO, is for the clothes and the glamour.  Boring otherwise.  Bring on Aiden and Samantha … I’m waiting …

• Like 3
1 hour ago, RedHawk said:

IIRC in S1 Che had a fit when Che found out Miranda was married. The conversation that happened later would have been a rather good time for Che to tell Miranda about being  married as well! So much for openness. Oh right, MPK dreamed up Che’s marriage in between seasons. It didn’t exist in S1 but who cares about character consistency?

No one care about continuity.  I mean I still recall the episode in the original where the law partners thought Miranda was a lesbian and tried to fix her up with another gal. Miranda kissed the woman in the elevator and went yep -nope.  FF - now we have Miranda eating Che out.  I am not saying things don't happen in a span of what - 30 years but comeon...

3 minutes ago, ChattyCathyLA said:

Kristin Davis still looks strange.  Something about her cheeks and mouth becoming “joker-like”.  One would think that, after the comments from last season, she would have done something to look normal again!  Meg Ryan has the same look.  I’m sure the other two have had work done, but they still look like themselves.  Carrie looks younger and fresher this season.  Glow up?  Mini facelift?  Something. 

I mentioned it above, KD's face is so tight she lisps when she talks now.  I know they strive for youth but Hollywood is getting ridiculous. I have to agree to disagree with you regarding SJP looking younger and fresher.  

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
3 hours ago, RedHawk said:

IIRC in S1 Che had a fit when Che found out Miranda was married. The conversation that happened later would have been a rather good time for Che to tell Miranda about being  married as well! So much for openness. Oh right, MPK dreamed up Che’s marriage in between seasons. It didn’t exist in S1 but who cares about character consistency?

I inadvertently and thoughtlessly used the incorrect pronouns for Che in an earlier post..as in I wasn't even aware I'd done it, and I feel pretty shitty about it. Apologies to everyone for that. 

And yeah. Che was pissed when they found out that Miranda hadn't told Steve about them. They weren't so much angry about Miranda being married as not being transparent about it with her husband. But I guess the transparency only goes one way. Or...yeah, it's just that nobody much cares about continuity here. 

1 hour ago, ChattyCathyLA said:

So now Che was once married to a hot guy?  Who dreamed up this situation?  Like we’re expected to actually BELIEVE that those two were once a couple?  

I’m not feeling the Harvard professor with the absent musician husband.  They can lose her character entirely!  Really don’t need her shallow story line.

I too noticed the continuity problem with Harry saying his mom died 10 years ago, when it was more like 30!

Seema seems to attract the wrong kind of men … those who need a “sugar mama”.   Very telling when he said his ex-wife would pick up the lunch bill.  Seema’s ability to see red flags is legit!  

Great that Carrie’s hair is blonde again and Miranda is red.  They were both grey last season, which made them look geriatric!  

The original show packed more story lines into 1/2 hour than this show did in the entire first season!  Where is the comedy?  Dramedy?  Something?  The only reason to watch this, IMO, is for the clothes and the glamour.  Boring otherwise.  Bring on Aiden and Samantha … I’m waiting …

I can't picture Oliver Hudson's character...what was his name?... and Che together either, but I'm assuming it was one of those youthful, before we figured out who we are kind of marriages. But for Miranda to just get over it with one sentence... as in: he's really hot, they're clearly still in close touch, Che never told her about him, they're still close enough for them to ask him a favor, etc...the old, real Miranda would have overthought and stewed about that for at least til the end of the episode. But nope, it's just like 'no worries!' Unrealistic. Also, do these people just never Google anybody they're dating? Surely somewhere, as Che is supposed to be at least a little famous, it's been mentioned that they'd been married.  

I like Nya and am glad she's dumping her terrible, gaslighting husband. I'm hoping Gary Dourdon shows back up. 

• Like 4
  • Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, greekmom said:

No one care about continuity.  I mean I still recall the episode in the original where the law partners thought Miranda was a lesbian and tried to fix her up with another gal. Miranda kissed the woman in the elevator and went yep -nope.  FF - now we have Miranda eating Che out.  I am not saying things don't happen in a span of what - 30 years but comeon...

There is no way Miranda would now be gay if not for Cynthia Nixon being gay.

3 hours ago, RedHawk said:

They really are making things up as the go along.  And I find it incredibly insulting to the audience.  We watch this show and we actually listen to what the characters say.  Che was unhappy with Miranda for keeping the fact she was married from them.  It is hypocritical of them to keep the fact they are married from Miranda.  Miranda should have brought that fact up to Che but of course she did not because I'm guessing the writers forgot about Che being upset at Miranda for doing what Che did.

Miranda is always going to be "no worries" with Che because as Miranda said last season she is living a rom com or some shit. 

7 minutes ago, luna1122again said:

.the old, real Miranda would have overthought and stewed about that for at least til the end of the episode. But nope, it's just like 'no worries!'

Edited by bluegirl147
  • Like 14
  • Applause 6
2 minutes ago, Mrsmaul2021 said:

I wonder will they address Stanford this season. 

Cari did say Stanny had sent her the kimono she was wearing, from Japan, in the previous episode. I assumed she meant recently. That might be the only mention we get. 

• Like 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, luna1122again said:

I inadvertently and thoughtlessly used the incorrect pronouns for Che in an earlier post..as in I wasn't even aware I'd done it, and I feel pretty shitty about it. Apologies to everyone for that. 

I still see them & think "Callie Torres" from Grey's Anatomy, where she was a she.  I don't even see them as Che. 

Don't stress, and definitely don't feel shitty about it.  

So Lily is going through her "I'm a misunderstood teen" phase. Hopefully it won't last long.  The actress has a really nice voice though, and the song was very age-appropriate for her to have written. (Though we know she didn't actually).

The wheelchair bitch would have gotten SO much a verbal beatdown from me after that vicious spew.  No media company is going to go under because a single podcaster refuses to flood her airspace with vagina references.  NOT gonna happen.  

I like Seema but hate she went crawling back to that egotistical hair freak. NYC has ONE single blow-out professional?  Bullshit.    

Edited by SnapHappy
  • Like 5
44 minutes ago, Mrsmaul2021 said:

I wonder will they address Stanford this season. 

Carrie said in episode one that Standford sent her a Kimono from Japan (she was wearing it when the designer came before the Met Gala). So Stanford is alive in universe but still in Japan. 

• Like 1