Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, eclectcmoi said:

Not that I want to defend Ryan because... ewww... but there are quite a few ranches in Southern California not far from Orange County.  They are mostly within an hour or two drive and not that far if you want camera time. The hat though was very stupid! 

I think that Ryan (Tamra's creepy son) has watched too many episodes of Yellowstone and is hoping to become Rip Wheeler.  Maybe there is a "train station" near the ranch he works.  (If you watch Yellowstone, you'll know what I mean!!)  🤣

• Like 1
  • LOL 14
2 hours ago, ladle said:

Which Ryan? Because, yes. 

We haven’t had much luck with people named Ryan or formerly named Ryan on this show. I suggest that we’ve had enough of “Ryan’s” on this show, and no more should be allowed to hear.

• Like 10
  • LOL 5

Tamra jumped right into her comeback season with the paycheck palooza for her family members.  First the gathering at her home and then the Cut Fitness event.  I wonder if she's going to ship them all to the dude ranch or whatever the houswives are traveling to.

• Like 3
  • Wink 2
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Tamra jumped right into her comeback season with the paycheck palooza for her family members.  First the gathering at her home and then the Cut Fitness event.  I wonder if she's going to ship them all to the dude ranch or whatever the houswives are traveling to.

At the very least, Ryan will come, and act as their trail guide.  Big emphasis on the word "ACT" - I don't know if he knows which end of a horse is the front.

(He did know the difference between a mule and a donkey - I wonder if he knows the difference between himself or his mother and a jackass.)

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 1
  • LOL 14
8 hours ago, dmeets said:

Wow, Jeana looks great. Taylor looks like Madame Puppet.

Taylor has a very wide mouth, it takes up a lot of space on her face.

4 hours ago, eclectcmoi said:

Not that I want to defend Ryan because... ewww... but there are quite a few ranches in Southern California not far from Orange County.  They are mostly within an hour or two drive and not that far if you want camera time. The hat though was very stupid! 

He's covering up his baldness.

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Everybody has their family members on the show. 

• Useful 1
(edited)
11 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I think that Ryan (Tamra's creepy son) has watched too many episodes of Yellowstone and is hoping to become Rip Wheeler.  Maybe there is a "train station" near the ranch he works.  (If you watch Yellowstone, you'll know what I mean!!)  🤣

He is a far cry from Rip! 😜 

Jeana does look great in that photo. 

I'm confused. Wasn't Taylor previously on Beverly Hills? Why is she on this show? When did she become an actress?

Not trying to diss Heather but I wouldn't consider her acting credits that noteworthy. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

I'm confused. Wasn't Taylor previously on Beverly Hills? Why is she on this show? When did she become an actress?

Not trying to diss Heather but I wouldn't consider her acting credits that noteworthy. 

My response as to why she's on OC now, when she used to be on BH, is on the Taylor Armstrong thread, as it's not specifically episode related.

As to when she became an actress, well that's news to us all.  LOL.

I agree about Jeanna.  She looks great, although I wish she'd lose her 90's bangs already.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Like 3

So, drunk Tamra screeching, + her trashy mom & boytoy, aren't pulling in ratings?

Juxtaposed by Heather's "You'll see a credit card hotel charge so I can shower" spoiled kids?

That's not pulling in ratings?

Shocker.

• Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 13
On 6/21/2023 at 5:49 PM, QQQQ said:

Wow, what's with the sides of Shannon's face (along the hairline)? Are those indentations from fillers? I honestly don't usually notice (or care) about these things, but it really jumped out at me at the party when she wore her hair away from her face.

Shannon looks like she's had even more work done on her face. She's starting to look like Mae West. 

Tamrat is looking more plastic as well. Eddie looks sickly. Heather still looks like Madam Puppet. Jenn is ugly and fake. Taylor is gross inside and out. Gina is boring. Emily is boring too. Her husband Shane has become a favorite for me.

And then there is Ryan. The spawn of Tamra. Dressed up in "cowboy" attire. Looking like a total fool. I was waiting for him to cozy up with Eddie and say "I'll  be your huckleberry." 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
(edited)
On 6/24/2023 at 7:39 AM, Sweet-tea said:

Everybody wants to become an actress/actor these days. With no training, or talent. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 6/23/2023 at 6:33 PM, ladle said:

Doesn’t he have a legit job doing something else?? In this land of grifters and bidnessmen I always thought that was one of his best qualities. 

He better have a legit job because he has 3 kids to support. I have side eye about this guy especially when Gina said she needs to find a career because she has 6 mouths to feed. Um, no honey. You and your ex have 3 to feed and her boyfriend has his 3 to feed with his ex. Why is she taking on the responsibility of his kids, too? Is he a total loser or what? We don't know much about him except he moved in with Gina quickly, doesn't seem to have a job and is in no rush to get married. 

Great choice, Gina Casita!

On 6/23/2023 at 10:12 PM, SnarkAttack said:

Taylor has a very wide mouth, it takes up a lot of space on her face

Even more so with those hideous lip fillers. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Gina's boyfriend is the new version of Vicki's ex Brooks.

Why does Gina even need a live-in boyfriend? He doesn't  make Gina any less boring. 

And why is she dressed like a dominatrix in her talking heads? 

Bringing back trashy Tamra is not going to save this shit show either.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 6/25/2023 at 1:49 PM, bichonblitz said:

He better have a legit job because he has 3 kids to support. I have side eye about this guy especially when Gina said she needs to find a career because she has 6 mouths to feed. Um, no honey. You and your ex have 3 to feed and her boyfriend has his 3 to feed with his ex. Why is she taking on the responsibility of his kids, too? Is he a total loser or what? We don't know much about him except he moved in with Gina quickly, doesn't seem to have a job and is in no rush to get married. 

Great choice, Gina Casita!

Even more so with those hideous lip fillers. 

He is an investment banker according to his LinkedIn. He might be trying to be a realtor in order to help Gina (to be partners) who doesn't seem to have a job except for the Bravo HWs, something that is temporary, and she appears to be clueless even about simple things. Gina went to the same college with her ex husband, and she got married soon after, so I assume she has minimal work experience, if any. The real estate market is booming, and I've seen many people becoming realtors recently.

On 6/25/2023 at 10:38 PM, Quilty said:

Why are Tamra and Eddie hitting that wall with a sledgehammer?

In order to remove a partition wall they added to the building. I assume they had to leave the building (which was rented) in its original condition.

Screenshot_20230626_062630_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1

Heather’s acting credits are respectable. She spent a year on a TV show with Neil, Patrick Harris and Tony Shalhoub. She also starred in another comedy series for two years plus a variety of single episodes on various different shows through the years.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
On 6/23/2023 at 10:08 AM, ZettaK said:

I just saw this photo of Taylor and Jeana Keough. It's a few days old. They were at Mastro's (the restaurant). Taylor had more cheek fillers. Her eyebrows are too dark compared to her hair.

Screenshot_20230623_100424_Instagram.jpg

Hands will reveal age faster than anything!

• Like 3
(edited)

Does we cut it closed even make sense lol. Who throws a party for a business ending too kind of weird.

Throwing food annoys me. It’s so messy and idiotic.

Emily and Shane are pretty entertaining to me so far.

Ugh Taylor should go away. I’ve never liked her she’s so annoying.

Heather and her fam scenes are fake as hell and the girl twin was annoying me but I am not minding Heather in the group scenes really.

Eddie looked like he just got out of bed and shitty.

Jenn needs to realize Tamra is not her friend. She probably never has been. I’m sure tho there was more going on with Jenn and Ryan while she was still married. She’s obviously lying.

Tamra’s son Ryan is a joke. He probably barely works at a ranch lol.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
(edited)

I also didn’t get throwing a goodbye party for the end of Cut fitness. How dumb. Just clean the place out and move on. 

I thought Jenns video was stupid and possibly a dig at Tamra but I don’t like Tamra so who cares? 

Jenns a cheater and Gina was cheated on so she feels justified in trashing her. I do think Jenn is trashy and her boyfriend is a weird creepy user of some sort.

Emilys daughter is not a star, she’s an attention seeking brat.

I hate cake throwing, food fights, spraying people with champagne…etc  Acting like a pig is not cute or funny.

If I were Tamra I would hire someone to play the part of her son Ryan instead of continuously shoving this goofy man child of hers down our throats. It would be like a soap “the role of Ryan is now being played by _________” or just try out a new Ryan and see if anyone notices. As someone mentioned there’s so many Ryan’s on this show, who cares?

I’m not interested in Taylor’s acting career. And seriously, those extensions looked bad when she was on BH, they look horrible and so dated now.

Im sick of Fancy Feast and her gross family. The oldest brat daughter already complaining about going to college and needing a hotel room. Hopefully she does study and does well. She does look like Terry after all. Also, I’ve never seen Fancy on any tv shows other than reality or plugging crap on shopping tv. I know she did act but she needs to stop pretending she was in the big leagues. 

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
On 6/23/2023 at 6:11 PM, ZettaK said:

He is an investment banker.

He must not be doing well at that if he’s totally pivoting to another career.  I don’t know if it’s a great idea to have 2 people who are responsible for the household starting fresh in real estate.  

And he’s not the slick wheel & deal usual real estate type, which, actually… maybe will work in his favor.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
On 6/26/2023 at 6:18 AM, ZettaK said:

He is an investment banker according to his LinkedIn.

Yeah, but is he employed now?

On 6/24/2023 at 9:42 AM, Starlight925 said:

I agree about Jeanna.  She looks great, although I wish she'd lose her 90's bangs already.

I'll take her 90's bangs over the plastic faces of Tamra, Jen and Taylor any day!😃

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Yeah, but is he employed now?

I'll take her 90's bangs over the plastic faces of Tamra, Jen and Taylor any day!😃

I have no idea if he is employed right now. The economy is not bad, so I don't see a reason not to be. I wonder if there will be more more info about it on the show. 

Jeana had horrible cheek fillers until recently (and the same puffy look some women who have them do), but she either had them dissolved, or she didn't have as much. We saw her being puffy last season when she was at Jen Armstrong's party. 

• Like 1

I loathe Heather and can't stand her, but I have to say I totally get why she's annoyed that Taylor is trying to get her to play a role in the movie. Heather is an actual actor and she must be really annoyed that some reality housewife is being given a role in anything that'd to do with acting. 

I am from Finland and at least two of Heather's show have aired here: Stark Raving Mad (with Tony Shalhoub and Neil Patrick Harris!), and That's Life (with Paul Sorvino and Debi Mazar!). I loved both of them, and I recently even re-watched Stark Raving Mad and I still found it really funny. 

As much as people dislike Heather, we do need to acknowledge that she is an actor, in my opinion.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1

What happened to Gina's skincare line? That was her whole storyline last season and now there's no mention of it at all, and she's going into real estate. Don't tell me a slapped together Housewife product line didn't make the Housewife a multi-millionaire, again! I'd be so shocked! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
On 6/29/2023 at 2:24 PM, Glama said:

am from Finland and at least two of Heather's show have aired here: Stark Raving Mad (with Tony Shalhoub and Neil Patrick Harris!), and That's Life (with Paul Sorvino and Debi Mazar!). I loved both of them, and I recently even re-watched Stark Raving Mad and I still found it really funny

Stark Raving Mad was an excellent show, I was so disappointed it didn’t get another season.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 6/29/2023 at 12:40 PM, Book Junkie said:

What happened to Gina's skincare line? That was her whole storyline last season and now there's no mention of it at all, and she's going into real estate. Don't tell me a slapped together Housewife product line didn't make the Housewife a multi-millionaire, again! I'd be so shocked! 

The only people who make money on these deals are the private label manufacturers who slap the customers' logo on their pre-packaged products.  Gina probably has a Public Storage unit filled to the ceiling with boxes of unsold merchandise quickly approaching their expiration dates.

• Like 5
(edited)
On 6/29/2023 at 3:40 PM, Book Junkie said:

It's funny that from the launch of the cosmetic line on a later episode last season, there was no mention of the business four episodes into the new season. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
On 7/1/2023 at 5:07 AM, Stats Queen said:

Stark Raving Mad was an excellent show, I was so disappointed it didn’t get another season.

Me, too! It's a real bummer they didn't continue on with it 

• Like 2
On 6/21/2023 at 8:41 PM, Mindthinkr said:

For all of Heather’s snobbery…why does she still hold her champagne glass by the barrel instead of the stem? 
Faux pas 

And did she really say “breakfastses”? 😂😂🤣

I actually like Heather but it always makes me laugh when Fancy Pants has a faux pas. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
On 7/24/2023 at 10:35 PM, Peanutflutter33 said:

And did she really say “breakfastses”? 😂😂🤣

I actually like Heather but it always makes me laugh when Fancy Pants has a faux pas. 

Maybe she was trying to channel Teresa.

• LOL 5