Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Drogo said:

In case you missed the episode, here's a quick visual recap! 

AMANDA:
giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9525a80bcdf7432c6e498

RAZMAN: 
NvAC.gif

AMANDA:
d87f59d1-5aab-4b25-b74b-2500a78c9de7_tex

-------------------------------------

MEISHA: 
7nKf.gif

NICOLA: 
tumblr_m7hwknS4kp1qb4mxmo1_500.gif

CARMELLA: 
the-improbable-catfish

TYRAY: 
giphy.gif

JASMINE:
eggs-bake.gif

GINO:
giphy.gif

If I had a dollar for every couple who met at Hooters. 

Absolutely dead-ee. 🤣

• Hugs 1
14 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

Meisha can't be real, can she?  Is she a human person?  Is she a robot weather lady gone rogue?  She is horrifyingly too much.  Too much of everything.  But no doubt hollow and empty inside.  Apart from the batteries.

She wasn’t even the weather lady. Iirc she did traffic updates. At least she made snow days interesting. Let’s just say certain parts of her entered the frame loong before others. 

• LOL 10
4 hours ago, Quof said:

Did Jasmine throw a random raw beet into that weird dance of the vegetables?   

I think it was an onion?

2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Why is Gino so bent out of shape at the cost of the apartment? Hasn't he been paying for it for many months now? He acts like he had no idea it was $3,000 a month.

He's been paying her rent for a long time but this is a new apartment. Her rationale is that he shouldn't care how much it is per month because he has said that the visa will come through very soon (like he has any control over that). 

• Like 4

I have a BIL like Tryra that quit his job of 30 plus years. He drew his 401k to send money to a scammer. We tried to help him but you have to cut your losses at some point and I haven’t seen him for 5 years. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Lack of a cutting board and peeler saved us from a night of unspeakable “butt stuff”. I didn’t see that coming.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

So how exactly is meisha gonna get her first marriage annulled & proven invalid?… You have children with the guy, does that mean they are also invalid?….. She can lie to herself all she wants, but no religion will ever make her a virgin again. Some would argue that plastic surgery she’s had done, is far more “sinful” then a previous divorce… 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Hellohappylife said:

So how exactly is meisha gonna get her first marriage annulled & proven invalid?… You have children with the guy, does that mean they are also invalid?….. She can lie to herself all she wants, but no religion will ever make her a virgin again. Some would argue that plastic surgery she’s had done, is far more “sinful” then a previous divorce… 

See my post earlier which explains all you need to know or what Quof said for the shortened version.

20 hours ago, renatae said:

Meisha. In what world does a legitimate marriage which produced two children qualify for annulment?

A Catholic annulment doesn't affect the legitimacy of any children from the marriage: 

"Does a Catholic annulment affect children?

There is nothing illegitimate about children of an annulled marriage in the eyes of the Church. They can still receive the sacraments, i.e. they can be baptized, receive communion, get married or become a priest, receive confirmation, et cetera."

7 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

The show with the matchmakers - is that a different show? I'm confused.  

That show is "Match Me Abroad" which comes on right after "Before the 90 Days" and before "Pillow Talk." The Autistic man and Farm boy are both on that show. 

• Like 5
4 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Her rationale is that he shouldn't care how much it is per month because he has said that the visa will come through very soon

I would flip that rationale and say she could live somewhere modest for such a short time.

• Like 4

I've been off the grid for a few weeks but caught up on all three episodes, so far.  This is just a melding together.

One thing that 90 Day does very right is add places to my ever-growing travel bucket list.  This time, add Viet Nam and Romania to the list.  Israel was already there.  Paris (a brief glimpse) goes without saying.

I have to admit that I do understand Amanda to a point.  Several years ago, my husband was nearly killed in an auto wreck.  He spent a month in the hospital, nearly dying twice.  Then he had six months of physical therapy to walk again.  I had to nurse him and raise our two kids, who were still young.  I was so worried, confused and exhausted that I found myself in an intense emotional affair with someone from Northern Ireland.  It lasted a few months, and I was aware of why I was involved.  The difference: I never entertained the idea of a real relationship for the rest of time.  I think we were each other's "bridge" person over a tough time for both.

Amanda, though, hasn't stopped crying since she landed in Romania.  She doesn't love Razlam, she barely knows him.  He's a boy toy, a fling.  I don't think that necessarily makes him a bad person, but she needs to get real, go home, and do the hard work of grief, hers and her children's.   I think she's very  young mentally and is acting out.

Riley is giving me Bilal vibes already.  He's going to run into strong, funny, independent Violet, and will flounce when he doesn't get his way on something.  

Meisha is the kind of person who doesn't approach spirituality from a place of personal fullness; all that dramatic fervor is to fill up the emptiness within her.  Now she's found Nicola, who brings nada to the table, only that he can spout prayers and Scripture.  There's something beyond empty about him; he seems almost stunted.  Someone compared him to Murcel, and I confess I found Murcel sexy and interesting by contrast.  And how would there be one "Israeli" cultural tradition?  It is obviously a huge mix of religion and ethnicity.  No, Nicola, you don't live with your mother out of tradition, it's out of laziness.  I guarantee you (almost) that in all of Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Joppa, and everywhere else there are Israeli singles way under 46 in their own place.

I cringed at Gino pouting like a baby over not having the right equipment to peel that damn potato on the bias while sitting in the real issue: a $3000 apartment he's paying for!  I think he would have starved to death were he in my first attempt at an apartment.  Jasmine's lips remind me of Mrs. Potato Head, and both of them are repulsive.

I can't even watch Tyrae's  parts.  It's way past David-like delusion.  This is a person with no self-dignity and self-respect, and that automatically makes you about as far from ready for a relationship as one can get.  Assuming you even have one with a real person.

There's something I don't like about David (the Deaf guy), but I have no idea what it is.  And Sheila strikes me as a less canny Rose 2.0.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
22 hours ago, Alapaki said:

My recollection is that she jumped pretty quickly to monetizing her faith by starting some kind of ministry. 

I read that she and Nicola are the founders of a website called Psalm91.com which relies on donations. She's also a Ph.D student in Theology & Spiritual Direction. 

https://psalm91.com/about-us/

edited to add Nicola as part of the website. So it appears that he does, indeed, "pray all day" for the people who request intercessions (for a price.) 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 2
17 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Maybe farm boy too.

I think the jazz guy is kind of autistic.  I like the deaf couple.  Considering that communication is difficult for him, and he seems to be dealing pretty well with a bad hand (born deaf, working poor (two jobs!), and worthless family), I would be reluctant to call him that, but he does seem a bit blunt.

28 minutes ago, anoninrva said:

I like the deaf couple.  Considering that communication is difficult for him, and he seems to be dealing pretty well with a bad hand (born deaf, working poor (two jobs!), and worthless family), I would be reluctant to call him that, but he does seem a bit blunt.

I don’t think he minds being called deaf.  They’re probably my favorite couple but I guess I should wait and see what happens when they actually meet.

• Like 5
On 6/18/2023 at 3:18 PM, magemaud said:

The other women behind Meisha when she is dramatically praying look like they've had enough of her over the top religiosity. 

Let me tell you, I've been to a few of these group rosaries.  They are (primarily) older (usually) women, and there is NOWHERE NEAR the over-the-top performative nonsense that Meisha was spouting.  That sort of production actually defeats the purpose.  The goal is to attain a contemplative state through repetitive prayer, not to put on a community theater production of Godspell.

The one positive thing I can say about Meisha and Nicola is that, unlike certain couples we've seen in this franchise, they are both serious about their faith and found like-minded potential partners whom they aren't going to try to change.  

Although her daughters seem to have Nicola's number down.

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
8 hours ago, AR Traveler said:

I have to admit that I do understand Amanda to a point.  Several years ago, my husband was nearly killed in an auto wreck.  He spent a month in the hospital, nearly dying twice.  Then he had six months of physical therapy to walk again.  I had to nurse him and raise our two kids, who were still young.  I was so worried, confused and exhausted that I found myself in an intense emotional affair with someone from Northern Ireland.  It lasted a few months, and I was aware of why I was involved.  The difference: I never entertained the idea of a real relationship for the rest of time.  I think we were each other's "bridge" person over a tough time for both.

Amanda, though, hasn't stopped crying since she landed in Romania.  She doesn't love Razlam, she barely knows him.  He's a boy toy, a fling.  I don't think that necessarily makes him a bad person, but she needs to get real, go home, and do the hard work of grief, hers and her children's.   I think she's very  young mentally and is acting out.

I'm with you on all this.  Might be an unpopular opinion but... I think it's great that Amanda is doing something for herself and I fault her zero for the short time period between losing her husband and meeting Razman.  

If I come to an unfortunate/sudden end and the doctor who gives her the bad news happens to be single attractive and kind, I hope he calls my girl to check in on her a few weeks later and invites her for a venti iced latte with vanilla cold foam because it's her favorite and he's cute and thoughtful and I'm fucking dead, she's not.**  

I feel sad for Amanda, though, because even if she knows Razman's not daddy material she's trying to convince us (and herself) that she's doing this for her kids.  Her kids don't even need to know about him or where she's going yet.  "Mommy's going on vacation with her friend to relax" is enough.  It feels like there may be people in her life who have convinced her that there's some shame to what she's doing, and there isn't.  

**However if she gets a box emblazoned with a picture of me wearing the shlumpiest clothes I own and carries it around the house, I'm going to haunt the fuck out of her and tell her to being weird and stop traumatizing our kids.  Tell them funny stories about me, don't put my remains next to their Bluey figures.

• Sad 1
  • LOL 10
4 minutes ago, Drogo said:

I'm with you on all this.  Might be an unpopular opinion but... I think it's great that Amanda is doing something for herself and I fault her zero for the short time period between losing her husband and meeting Razman. 

I don't have a problem with it either.  Being a 31-year-old widow has got to be tough.

BUT, I think being fatherless-children at 6 and 3 has got to be a lot tougher.  And I think her priority right now should be to help them adjust rather than running off half-way around the world.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, Alapaki said:

I don't have a problem with it either.  Being a 31-year-old widow has got to be tough.

BUT, I think being fatherless-children at 6 and 3 has got to be a lot tougher.  And I think her priority right now should be to help them adjust rather than running off half-way around the world.  

She's been doing that, though.  A couple of weeks at Grandma's house while Mom takes a break isn't going to negate it-- if she only hadn't told them about the boy toy (which has to be super confusing for them.)

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Alapaki said:

Let me tell you, I've been to a few of these group rosaries.  They are (primarily) older (usually) women, and there is NOWHERE NEAR the over-the-top performative nonsense that Meisha was spouting.  That sort of production actually defeats the purpose.  The goal is to attain a contemplative state through repetitive prayer, not to put on a community theater production of Godspell.

The one positive thing I can say about Meisha and Nicola is that, unlike certain couples we've seen in this franchise, they are both serious about their faith and found like-minded potential partners whom they aren't going to try to change.  

Although her daughters seem to have Nicola's number down.

This 100%.  I was raised strict Catholic and said about a million rosaries and guarantee that you will never, EVER walk into a Catholic church and hear this kind of rosary praying (except when TLC cameras are rolling maybe).

Also, I went through the Catholic marriage annulment process.  It's a long, deep dive into why you should never have been married in the first place.  Mostly they concentrate on why you were unable to make the best decision for marriage and not so much what happened after the wedding, unless there was abuse which, in my case did not happen.  There was no official cost, although after it was granted I did receive a letter indicating how much it cost the church to process everything and a "suggestion" as to how much should be "donated", which I ignored.  I had no children from this marriage but they did mention that the annulment had no bearing on the legitimacy of children born from this union.  Meisha is going to be even more disillusioned than Amanda when she meets her "love" in person.  She will be turned off by his ordinariness and poverty. 

Amanda walks holding hands in public with Razvan as if her dead husband is going to jump out of the bushes and yell "AhA!  I knew you were cheating on me!"  No wonder she wants to run home so fast, she looks like she's so nervous she could puke at any instant! 

Jasmine is pretty smart to rent such an extravagant apartment so that Gino will HURRY UP and get her to America!  Be careful what you wish for, sister!  He's so creepy, I don't know how she can stand to kiss him.  When she was "clawing" at his face I shivered. 

• Applause 2
(edited)

I think once Amanda met him there was no sexual chemistry.  It’s very different when you are in somone’s presence rather than looking at curated social media pics and video chats.  Either the pheromones are off or he is shorter than she expected or she just doesn’t like his smell (there was a hint of that — the stereotype is that Europeans don’t shower or use deodorant as much as Americans).

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Like 2
On 6/18/2023 at 7:06 PM, JayDub1987 said:

Seems to me like she’s obsessed with being obsessed with something. 

And the something isn't her kids.

On 6/19/2023 at 12:32 AM, Mrs. Landingham said:

Was Nicola suggesting that his website is his job? How does he make money from it?

His friend said Nicola was unemployed (and seemed to think he was a loser across the board), so, yeah. The weird part to me is that Nicola hasn't joined a monastery. The bar to become a priest is high, but orders of brothers are dying out and need warm bodies. Maybe he didn't want to leave his mom, or maybe he's so nutty that even people whose job it is to contemplate God all day think he's trouble.

Could someone tell what language he was speaking with his mom? Hebrew or Arabic or what? Catholic isn't an ethnicity, and this would be a clue about his heritage.

Tyray. I just...listen to your sister. She is a real person who knows you in real life and loves you for real. I hope the producers get Tyray to share some of those hundreds of Snapchats that supposedly built a bond between two souls. I'm guessing it's just a lot of "luv u babe" and "me 2." Tyray would fall in love with Chat GPT if it showed him the right booty pics.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Drogo said:

She's been doing that, though.  A couple of weeks at Grandma's house while Mom takes a break isn't going to negate it-- if she only hadn't told them about the boy toy (which has to be super confusing for them.)

I agree with you on this. They are 3 and 6- of course she should tell her Mom/Aunt who is watching them where she is going, but they just needed to know Mommy was taking a trip and would be back on x date and she would FaceTime them. 

My mom took one week of solo vacation EVERY year while my sister and I were small- I know she needed it for her sanity and just a BREAK from working and being a Mom.
“I will miss you Mommy”…..”I will miss you too precious, but it’s 6 nights, Mommy needs time by herself.”

Now that I’m an adult I pull the same thing on her “vacation is my ME TIME do not bother me!!!” (Also bank holidays, if the bank is closed I am closed, don’t bother me unless the building is on fire!)

Those kids are too small and their father just died, IMO she should only let them know about a boyfriend or something if it was super serious, as in she wanted to marry him etc. 

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, suzeecat said:

Mostly they concentrate on why you were unable to make the best decision for marriage and not so much what happened after the wedding, unless there was abuse which, in my case did not happen. 

Correct.  The Church is looking for some impediment to marriage at the time it occurred.  In law that would be called a contract that was void ab initio (invalid from the start).  

Annulments have expanded because the Church has taken a broader view of "consent" at the time marriage.  A party has to enter into the marriage freely, and that means consenting to not only the marriage (i.e. no "shotgun wedding") but consenting to what the Church holds marriage to entail.  This isn't the forum to debate the merits of that; I just put it out there so people understand the theory.  

FWIW, no annulment is guaranteed.  The Diocese will try to contact and interview Meisha's ex, and if he fights it by, for example, saying that she understood marriage to be a lifelong commitment, etc., she may have a tough time. 

Also, fwiw, I have to say that when she was doing traffic in Philadelphia I followed her on social media.  She posted a lot of socializing pictures, but I had absolutely no idea that she was previously married or had two children before this season started airing.  I bet there's a story there.  

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Drogo said:

I fault her zero for the short time period between losing her husband and meeting Razman.  

You may want to have a look at the internet sleuthing

Spoiler

at just how short that time period was.

1 hour ago, Drogo said:

If I come to an unfortunate/sudden end and the doctor who gives her the bad news happens to be single attractive and kind, I hope he calls my girl to check in on her a few weeks later and invites her for a venti iced latte with vanilla cold foam because it's her favorite and he's cute and thoughtful and I'm fucking dead, she's not.**  

I feel sad for Amanda, though, because even if she knows Razman's not daddy material she's trying to convince us (and herself) that she's doing this for her kids.  Her kids don't even need to know about him or where she's going yet.  "Mommy's going on vacation with her friend to relax" is enough.  It feels like there may be people in her life who have convinced her that there's some shame to what she's doing, and there isn't.  

**However if she gets a box emblazoned with a picture of me wearing the shlumpiest clothes I own and carries it around the house, I'm going to haunt the fuck out of her and tell her to being weird and stop traumatizing our kids.  Tell them funny stories about me, don't put my remains next to their Bluey figures.

I'm with you here, too!  It should be "Mommy's rest" and not "Here's your new daddy!"  Then go enjoy the hell out of fascinating Romania and enjoy visiting Razman.  It doesn't have to be anything deep, long,  nor even sex if it's too soon.  That's a big difference from coming back engaged to the guy.

It could be that old saw, especially in the South, that frowned on any socialization whatsoever for at least six months (?), let alone a romantic interest that soon.  She's from wayyy South, so perhaps there's a cultural pressure on her.

I hope my husband would find a picture of me made up, in a dress to kill,  not looking like I'm about to clean the garage.

• Like 4
42 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I agree with you on this. They are 3 and 6- of course she should tell her Mom/Aunt who is watching them where she is going, but they just needed to know Mommy was taking a trip and would be back on x date and she would FaceTime them. 

My mom took one week of solo vacation EVERY year while my sister and I were small- I know she needed it for her sanity and just a BREAK from working and being a Mom.
“I will miss you Mommy”…..”I will miss you too precious, but it’s 6 nights, Mommy needs time by herself.”

Now that I’m an adult I pull the same thing on her “vacation is my ME TIME do not bother me!!!” (Also bank holidays, if the bank is closed I am closed, don’t bother me unless the building is on fire!)

Those kids are too small and their father just died, IMO she should only let them know about a boyfriend or something if it was super serious, as in she wanted to marry him etc. 

Your Mom gave you a life lesson in self-care, which includes mentally and spiritually.  I took solo weekends from my kids and husband, even if it was in the next town.  It was MY time.  I think I was a better mom for it.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, AR Traveler said:

Your Mom gave you a life lesson in self-care, which includes mentally and spiritually.  I took solo weekends from my kids and husband, even if it was in the next town.  It was MY time.  I think I was a better mom for it.

I’m glad you had that time. 

I don’t think anyone is upset at Amanda for wanting some adult time or some fun- she has been through a LOT, and it’s been hard.

But don’t twist yourself up emotionally (and cause you or your kids more trauma) by acting as if this situation with Razavan is more than it is. I don’t even begrudge her the cost of the vacation (assuming her home isn’t in danger, she can go on vacation). I think Amanda doesn’t know what she wants. And I do also think it’s much different with someone being there in “the flesh” than a face on a screen. Just because he has a nice body etc doesn’t mean they have chemistry in person.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, suzeecat said:

He's so creepy, I don't know how she can stand to kiss him. 

I find them to be equally creepy in different ways.

1 hour ago, IvySpice said:

His friend said Nicola was unemployed (and seemed to think he was a loser across the board)

I wonder if they are still “friends” after Nicola heard that.  If you really think so little of a person why are you their friend?

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Quof said:

You may want to have a look at the internet sleuthing

Hide contents

at just how short that time period was.

Considering how my anecdote was about the doctor who tells my wife I died taking her out for coffee, that doesn't change much for me personally :)  

1ae5babe-075f-45c4-85ac-a88070c2d95b_tex

Not only was he really most sincerely dead, there's some other sleuthing that tells me

Spoiler

Jason was the kind of guy who moved on from relationships quickly, too.

• LOL 2
2 hours ago, suzeecat said:

I was raised strict Catholic and said about a million rosaries and guarantee that you will never, EVER walk into a Catholic church and hear this kind of rosary praying (except when TLC cameras are rolling maybe).

It was like she was crying out to God in a porn movie! 

1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

But don’t twist yourself up emotionally (and cause you or your kids more trauma) by acting as if this situation with Razavan is more than it is.

and why oh why would you put this all out there on a television show for your family and the world (and eventually those kids) to see?? just why? Money? Well, if you need money that badly, keep your ass home and take a stay cation or just hit a beach somewhere by yourself to get away and destress. not 3 weeks half way around the world with a camera crew. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

As someone who grew up Catholic, and is still a practicing Catholic, you see the Meisha type all the time. They either come to Catholicism later in life or come back after decades away. They tend to be more devout, more conservative and more likely to think they are closer to God and better than the rest of us who have lived our lives in the Church, volunteered and just lived good lives. They are the first to criticize someone else for not being a good enough Catholic. 

The other poster is correct. After almost every mass there will be a group of older women bunched together in a couple of pews, usually in the back, quietly praying the rosary. If you walked by then you wouldn’t even hear what they are saying. Meisha and Nicola come off of people who are basically fetishizing religion.

I stopped feeling sorry for Amanda when she started treating Razman like garbage. He has been more than perfectly lovely to her and she takes every opportunity to cut him down. I understand she is in pain from losing her husband but it doesn’t entitle her to treat Razman as she has been. A part of me thinks Amanda wants Razman to treat her horribly so she can go home and talk about how she put her heart out there and he stomped on it. Then she can be a victim again. I wouldn’t be surprised if her family is over her woe is me and on her to pick up the pieces for her kids. 

Edited by MakingBacon
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

and why oh why would you put this all out there on a television show for your family and the world (and eventually those kids) to see?? just why? Money? Well, if you need money that badly, keep your ass home and take a stay cation or just hit a beach somewhere by yourself to get away and destress. not 3 weeks half way around the world with a camera crew. 

It’s definitely the money. I know a guy who is trying to get on the show with his girlfriend from the DR. They’ve told him if he gets chosen, they’ll pay him $1,500 per episode plus they’ll pay for plane tickets during filming. 

• Useful 3
33 minutes ago, JayDub1987 said:

It’s definitely the money. I know a guy who is trying to get on the show with his girlfriend from the DR. They’ve told him if he gets chosen, they’ll pay him $1,500 per episode plus they’ll pay for plane tickets during filming. 

I think  there are usually 12 episodes, so $18.000.00 if you’re on every episode. Small price for your immortal soul!

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

And free travel. Let’s be honest, we live in a society that pushes being an attention whore. You offer a widowed single mom 12K after taxes, free travel, and a spot on a TV show? It’s absolutely the money. 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, JayDub1987 said:

And free travel. Let’s be honest, we live in a society that pushes being an attention whore. You offer a widowed single mom 12K after taxes, free travel, and a spot on a TV show? It’s absolutely the money. 

Not quite free.  The value of the travel would also be taxable.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, JayDub1987 said:

But I’ll bet it’s not even minimum wage if you calculate the hourly. Not to mention the cost of opening yourself up to ridicule at every turn…

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

But I’ll bet it’s not even minimum wage if you calculate the hourly. Not to mention the cost of opening yourself up to ridicule at every turn…

They don't film 40 hours a week. The guy who I know that's trying to get on was told that he'd probably end up being filmed for a total of 10-20 days. 

As far as the ridicule, I really don't think most people care. That's why we have people doing dumbassery of all kinds on Tik Tok. Any attention is good attention. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Gobi said:

I think  there are usually 12 episodes, so $18.000.00 if you’re on every episode. Small price for your immortal soul!

Nobody appears on every episode in a season, they always miss at least one couple out & very often more than one per episode. 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, magemaud said:

Are we really supposed to believe that Meisha went from dating rich “sexy singles” to this? 

IMG_4591.jpeg

Not about looks. He’s her “Jesus boy.”

I feel like I blasphemed saying that. Great. Now I’m gonna go to hell because of this show. 

• LOL 1
13 hours ago, Shrek said:

Nobody appears on every episode in a season, they always miss at least one couple out & very often more than one per episode. 

But compared to what?  None of these folks are turning down good-paying jobs to be on this show.

9 hours ago, magemaud said:

Are we really supposed to believe that Meisha went from dating rich “sexy singles” to this? 

IMG_4591.jpeg

What I can believe is that "sexy singles" weren't taking her to 4-star restaurants to hear sermons on chastity and abstinence.  

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Alapaki said:

But compared to what?  None of these folks are turning down good-paying jobs to be on this show.

Not sure what you mean here by "compared to what?". I said nobody appears on every episode in a season, simple statement not comparing it to anything never mind a well paying job. 

On a side note, do you really think people wouldn't turn down a well paying job to be on reality tv & have their 5 minutes of fame? Plenty of people have quit their very well paying jobs to be on various reality tv shows.

31 minutes ago, Shrek said:

Not sure what you mean here by "compared to what?". I said nobody appears on every episode in a season, simple statement not comparing it to anything never mind a well paying job. 

On a side note, do you really think people wouldn't turn down a well paying job to be on reality tv & have their 5 minutes of fame? Plenty of people have quit their very well paying jobs to be on various reality tv shows.

I was responding more to the idea that the per-show fee isn't much rather than your particular comment. 

I do think at this point most of the people on this franchise are on it solely to be on the franchise.   They can get several seasons of "before the 90 days" out of it before they break up, and then I'm sure many of them now anticipate at least a season or two of "single life".  Plus the free travel, occasionally "for promotional consideration" discounts on plastic surgery, etc.

It's made it really difficult, if not impossible, to take any of the relationships seriously.

• Like 1