Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E18: The Reunion, Part III

• Start Topic

I haven’t read any of this thread yet but has Raquel always had inappropriate affect or zombie like reactions to what would be huge stressors to most people that are in this type of situation?   Maybe she’s on a benzo?  She won’t even attempt to fake-cry like Scumdoval.🤔

• Like 19
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
Just now, JohnnyU said:

I haven’t read any of this thread yet but has Raquel always had inappropriate affect or zombie like reactions to what would be huge stressors to most people that are in this type of situation?   Maybe she’s on a benzo?  She won’t even attempt to fake-cry like Scumdoval.🤔

In a word, yes.

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

"I thought you did really good, way better than me"  - Sandoval to Raquel.
Well yeah, because at least she was willing to FAKE being sorry and not offer 1000 excuses or Crocodile tears

• Like 17
4 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

In a word, yes.

The necklace purchase was ultra bizarre.  And the - to Ariana’s face inquiries/comments about Scum and Ariana’s relationship seem to be indicative of some type of personality disorder or extreme cold-heartedness at the least in my non educated opinion .

ALLEGEDLY !

• Like 7
  • Love 3
(edited)

Here we go…

So the bombshell is Tom and Rachel lied and were banging in Mexico? That’s IT?

Pull the plug on this dame already. Puleeze.

One more edit: If you hate lying, then stop lying. You’re only crying because you got caught. And your acting sucks.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 11
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
23 minutes ago, kugrrl said:

where is this bombshell?

It's that Sandoval and Raquel are in love, but they don't know what is going to happen in the future. 

And that they had sex in Mexico. It's funny, but I said exactly this. That they were on the downlow until filming wrapped, like she just said. And Raquel suggested a throuple with Ariana. She also admitted they had sex in Sandoval's house, which is something we knew from other sources. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 9
6 minutes ago, JohnnyU said:

On a side note, Lisa doesn’t seem to receive the kissing ass behavior that she’s used to at this point.  Maybe especially from Lala.

That's probably in no small part because they all thought the show was done at the time the reunion was filmed.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

What the hell!  Bravo was playing us all about the big reveal.  I don’t think anyone believe that they did it once after the girls trip and then waited before doing it again.

• Like 13
  • Applause 1

All I got from that ending is that it’s the lying she feels bad about.  Not her actions, not schtupping Tom over months and months but the lying about it.

Still better than him who seems to only feel bad for himself.

• Like 13
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, JohnnyU said:

On a side note, Lisa doesn’t seem to receive the kissing ass behavior that she’s used to at this point.  Maybe especially from Lala.

It’s because Lisa was really just on the sidelines with all this, and had nothing of value to add. Her “kids” had to fight among themselves. Mom couldn’t help with this. Personally, I was a little glad to see her being stood up to.

• Like 10
Just now, bosawks said:

All I got from that ending is that it’s the lying she feels bad about.  Not her actions, not schtupping Tom over months and months but the lying about it.

Still better than him who seems to only feel bad for himself.

I got the feeling that Sandoval thought he only needed to keep her quiet until the reunion was over.   And she is retaliating against him for being ignored.

Is it realistic to think she was filming for the episodes 6 days after the reunion or did she call someone up and say she had more she wanted to say.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Joan van Snark said:

James looked like an absolute buffoon. 

He's only 31!  I'm not sure why he decided that screaming the age he was whenever he did whatever terrible thing he did was the way to go.

Also, if we're going to discuss the "Rachella" joke, can we acknowledge that Schwartz made it after finding out about Sandoval/Raquel? Because just like the joke he made to Arianna about Raquel liking men who are taken, it has a cruel edge to it once you consider what he already knew.

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
Just now, antfitz said:

I hate Lala. She's a cheater.. She cheated with a married man for years and that's why she would never tell his name. Then he cheated on her, no surprise! If he does it with you, he'll do it to you.  So I say, shut up Lala and James.

And how many people think like I do, that Tom had,  had other affairs over the years.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
3 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

I got the feeling that Sandoval thought he only needed to keep her quiet until the reunion was over.   And she is retaliating against him for being ignored.

Is it realistic to think she was filming for the episodes 6 days after the reunion or did she call someone up and say she had more she wanted to say.

I think she had to finish talking heads since she went radio silent.

I don’t think she’d risk not getting paid.  Frankly, I don’t think any of them would,

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
(edited)
23 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

What the hell!  Bravo was playing us all about the big reveal.  I don’t think anyone believe that they did it once after the girls trip and then waited before doing it again.

A few of us said this about Bravo (how anticlimactic it would be, it was all about generating ratings), and we didn't believe Tom and Raquel stopped after the first time. It was also obvious from the previews Bravo was showing that the great reveal would be by Raquel herself. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

"The Reunion, Part III". Raquel faces her former friends; the group revisits the disastrous girls' trip to Las Vegas and Lake Havasu; they discuss Tom Shwartz's alleged role in covering up the affair; Andy questions Sandavol and Raquel about their relationship.

LaLa and James need to shut up. Once again (for the bazillionth time), LaLa is one of the last people who can opine on this and Jame's antics have become tiresome.

The follow-up interview was surprising, but not all that shocking. We kinda figured they had been going at it longer than they claimed, but TBH, I was expecting to hear that she had killed herself. Scheana's wedding was before the girl's trip to Vegas, right? I wonder how Sandoval will react to her spilling the beans?

• Like 13
Just now, ZettaK said:

A few of us said this about Bravo (how anticlimactic it would be), and we didn't believe Tom and Raquel stopped. 

Anticlimactic because she admitted what everyone believed anyway.  Too bad they don't have a habit of filming the cast watching the shows because in this case it would have been funny to see Sandoval react in real time.

• Like 12
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Good job Ariana. Speaks for everybody out there who ever got gaslighted by a significant other. Not to mention her “best friend”. Especially if you had platform on national TV.

But since she’s so clever she never realized her “best friend” was that dim and Sandoval not that bright either?

• Like 13
  • Applause 1

The most interesting speculation I had read was that Sandoval hooked up with Rachel years ago, maybe at one of his “concerts,” before she even met James. Then they discussed her pursuing James in order to appear on the show.

By the way, in Season Two, Tom was also in another band, called “Pierce the Arrow.” He played guitar, no singing. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 3
16 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

Well Tom didn't kill her he fucked her again in Ariana's house.

Scheana had to go back to court on March 29th, and that morning instead of appearing in court, Raquel was fucking Tom in Ariana's  house...guess no more cringing

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
8 minutes ago, Gharlane said:

LaLa and James need to shut up. Once again (for the bazillionth time), LaLa is one of the last people who can opine on this and Jame's antics have become tiresome.

The follow-up interview was surprising, but not all that shocking. We kinda figured they had been going at it longer than they claimed, but TBH, I was expecting to hear that she had killed herself. Scheana's wedding was before the girl's trip to Vegas, right? I wonder how Sandoval will react to her spilling the beans?

No, Scheana's wedding was more than two weeks after the girls trip to Vegas, on the 23rd of August.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
(edited)

That “top” comment was pretty ugly.  What an ahole. Nothing is hot about Tom, nothing. 

Ugh, what am I going to do on Wednesday nights? Guess it’s only the Geriatric Golden Girls of OC now.

Edited by TheCouchPotato
  • Like 7
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ZettaK said:

Lala and James need to stop screaming as if they are the most hurt by the affair people. They only want the extra attention. 

IKR? LaLa also needs to quit acting so hurt about Randal cheating on her in turn.

1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

Andy is doing a really good job turning up the heat under Rachel — and Sandoval. Would Sandoval have the balls to admit that he doesn’t care about Rachel? What else could he say? His body language has done all the talking for him.

But did you see how they acted backstage together? 

54 minutes ago, bosawks said:

Speaking of gob smacking and confounding what the hell is up with the sleeves of Lisa’s dress.

I didn't notice. I was totally distracted by the plastic shower curtain LaLa was wearing.

46 minutes ago, Maurina said:

So Sandoval is going to be on "Winter House" it seems? 

That's how it sounded. I wasn't planning on watching and still don't.

2 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

And Lala is her usual trashy self on Andy Cohen's WWHL which is after the reunion. 

Yeah, her and Tamra Judge (from RHoOC) are a real gruesome twosome. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Aly’s face when she was in Scheana’s trailer was priceless.  It certainly looked like the face of someone who was relieved not to have a deep attachment to any of these numb nuts.

And that comment about Ariana keeping her shirt on during sex by Tom might have been the coldest thing I have ever heard on this soulless network.

• Like 14
  • Applause 8
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

No, Scheana's wedding was more than two weeks after the girls trip to Vegas, on the 23rd of August.

Ah, thanks! It's hard to keep the timeline straight.

• Like 2