Type keyword(s) to search

Utopia (US) Live Feed Discussion

Aaron is telling Mike how to do something in a pan with boiling water and sugar. I have no idea.  Aaron's the cook, he should be cooking. But he has boot camp apparently so that takes precedence over his cooking duties. That is ridiculous. From what I read on Jokers Mike and Aaron were talking earlier about Nikki and pissed that she does yoga in the morning instead of chores. They don't like her doing that.  Aaron says while he hangs out doing nothing instead of his job cooking. Asshole.

No one showed up for Shadychef's Boot Camp, yet Aaron continues to not cook but is instead supervising Mike and Rob.

I like the fact that very little effort has gone into today's Utopia Experience prep.  I think people may be wanting their money back after how disappointing and sad the whole experience is.

The hours are shorter today (I believe it's only 3 hours, from 2pm to 5pm), there's no Red for Red's winemaking experience, the archery kind of sucks since you can only watch faux-Huntress Hex launch arrows but no one can actually participate, one of the cows is sick because no one will milk her properly (probably got mastitis, and untreated that shit may eventually kill a cow), and Bri/Mike/Dedeker don't actually do anything during the UE.

Everyone will want to pet Baby Girl (per Red, I hate calling the calf 'Cash'), maybe buy some of Bella's art, and they'll buy food/drinks from the Food Truck that master marketer Kristen has arranged to get a 0% cut from the take (ummm, that's some damn good marketing there).

Edited by ottoDbusdriver
  • Love 9

YES, CALL THE VETS!  Morons.

I hope Red's okay, although wonder if he's really in the hospital or that's the story while production tries to talk him out of quitting.

I'm just face palming at the rest. Not getting a cut from the food truck just cuts into their own sales. That's the opposite of helpful, but it's not like it gets much better from there. She's not hurting the animals. My bar for staying off the terrible human list is close to that low now.

At least this will probably be cancelled entirely by the time Amanda's baby arrives. I don't want these people responsible for a baby. They have trouble caring for themselves.

• Love 5

Josh says he made his decision on economics and he has selected Bri (Yeah!).

Amanda gets a pass?    she will be consuming a lot while not working - that's not economical.   and remember the things she wanted.....was it separate room, real bed, etc. ?

I noticed this yesterday but since the America's vote for her, Bri keeps looking at the cameras pensively. 

Taylor doesn't think folks will want to have a newborn around.  And Taylor is not paying for someone else's baby so Amanda has to pay out of her money. And Amanda will want to do nothing but care for her baby so there won't be any work from her.

the pensive looks are probably because she knows she was the   "viewers' choice"    to be sent home.     and now she knows they are watching HER!

and finally!    someone discusses the cons of keeping Amanda

-------------------------------------------

and surprise!    a new Ute stopped in last night,  unannounced.

lfqnSTs.jpg

Edited by clod
  • Love 2

I was wondering what lessons Hex would teach you about archery. Frankly I don't have a lot of respect for her when she shoots a compound bow and seems to miss half her shots when she's really not that far away from the target. This is probably why they've dropped the "huntress" from her name in the show.

• Love 6
he can't believe they thought a twenty year old would know how to do this.

The thing is, a lot of twenty-year-olds would know how to keep a barn clean and how to tend to farm animals.  Many kids who grow up on farms know all about it and all the work it requires.  And Bri claimed - in her bio at least - to be a farm girl, and that same bio lists farming and raising livestock as some of her skillsets.  (Did she not have any input to what production listed on her bio?  Or did she lie to them?)  So it's not unreasonable for anyone to think she should have had some idea what needed to be done and how to do it.  Of course, that was before it became obvious that Bri exaggerates about her experience and abilities.  It really annoys me how she's being excused now by some of the Topes on the basis of being twenty.  I suppose it's possible that if her family was wealthy they never had her do any actual work on the farm, which freed her up to hang in the 'hood in Compton.  I'm just tired of them saying, "well, she's only twenty," as if that excuses her for not knowing how to tend to the animals.  Excuse it based on what it is - she lied about what she could do, and she lacked enough concern about the animals' well-being to fess up to the lie and correct the situation.  That's not her being twenty - that's her being immature.  

And Taylor is not paying for someone else's baby so Amanda has to pay out of her money. And Amanda will want to do nothing but care for her baby so there won't be any work from her. 

I really hope Amanda is smart enough to leave when she has the baby.  Utopia is no place for a baby.  I'm scared enough for the little moo-baby.  A tiny helpless human infant in the care of these jerks will make me insane.   And that's even without the hostility that may grow because of people who don't like babies anyway and people getting tired of waking in the middle of the night when a baby cries, or who may be resentful of the baby for taking time or money away from other projects.  (I love babies. But they are a lot of work, and they require a certain altruism, nurturing and patience of the people around them for a long time.  I get the impression that not all of the Utopians see altruism, nurturing and patience as part of their Utopia.)

• Love 7

Mike and Taylor got up at 4:30 to feed the calf and do the barn chores.

What happened to only Red and Chris feeding the calf?  I checked in for five minutes late last night, and Baby Girl looked cold.  She was curled up into a little ball.  She's still very skinny and can't share her body heat with anyone.  Can't they throw a towel over the poor thing?

Bri doesn't like babies, she won't live with a baby.

Surprise, surprise.  Hopefully she makes her true feelings known so we won't be subjected to Bri force feeding a human baby.

Bri/Mike/Dedeker don't actually do anything during the UE.

Apparently Dede is planning on wearing her long-sleeved turtle neck in preparation for any impromptu belly dancing.

I tuned in for a few minutes, then everyone went to the rocks for "church" so I turned it off.  They are really starting to look rough.  Chris and Taylor, in particular, look disgusting (Taylor was running a comb through his dirty facial hair).  I don't get it, these people have access to soap and water.  They look worse than the people on Survivor, because those people are always tan enough to cover up the dirt.

In the few minutes I did watch, the audio was muted a couple of times.  I cannot express how much that irritates me.  Josh was telling a story about some Mormon, and I doubt he threw in any product endorsements or broke into song.  They also continue to shift the camera away from mildly interesting things (Kristen with Baby Girl), to completely uninteresting things (Hex laying on the floor).

• Love 4

The thing is, a lot of twenty-year-olds would know how to keep a barn clean and how to tend to farm animals.  Many kids who grow up on farms know all about it and all the work it requires.

Way back in the day my best friend had a boyfriend and his family owned a couple of race horses.  Him and his brother had the glamourous job of mucking the stables every day of the week.  It was an aptly named job because it was dirty stinky work.  My friend (16 and who makes Bri look like Xena) started to go with them and then she started helping out because she wanted the horses to have a nice stable.  I went a few times to look at the horsies and saw her working - it was hard labor and she was working hard at it.

So you don't need to grow up on a farm to be mature enough to do what it takes to care for the animals.  It baffles the mind that so many of the Topes buy into "she's only 20". If Bri hadn't said she was so experienced and capable about the anmals, no one would have relied on her to care for them.

I wasn't setting the world on fire at 20 - just your average college kid who partied more than I should and took advantage of the time to nap and go to the beach as much as possible.  But I wasn't misrepresenting myself either.  Bri has.

• Love 5

Can they take the cows away from them now? Give them a couple of those robotic babies from home ec classes that have to be taken care of and charge them penalties for failing. They can say it's practice for what it'll be like once the real one shows up. They'd create just as much drama, and they're not actually living things!!!!!!

Edited by whack-a-mole
  • Love 11

I really hope Amanda is smart enough to leave when she has the baby.  Utopia is no place for a baby.  I'm scared enough for the little moo-baby.  A tiny helpless human infant in the care of these jerks will make me insane.   And that's even without the hostility that may grow because of people who don't like babies anyway and people getting tired of waking in the middle of the night when a baby cries, or who may be resentful of the baby for taking time or money away from other projects.  (I love babies. But they are a lot of work, and they require a certain altruism, nurturing and patience of the people around them for a long time.  I get the impression that not all of the Utopians see altruism, nurturing and patience as part of their Utopia.)

I was really excited about Utopia and devoted a lot of time trying to generate interest, then a combination of real life issues intervened about the same time as I started to see clear signs of lots of Producer Intervention.  I guess you could say that this is not 'My Utopia'.  I now think of it as a hybrid of Big Brother and Real World with a (sadly) Animal Twist.

Regarding Amanda, I don't think the full story is being told here.  She cooks her own food, has since the first week, but even with the lack of food most of the Utopians get (mostly due to Aaron), she's not losing weight and the baby appears to be growing fine.  I think she's being supplemented by Production quite a bit.  At this stage of her pregnancy she should be seeing her doctor or midwife every two weeks, but we saw only one prenatal appointment.  Even that visit now seems to be a combination soothe the worried viewers/get footage for the weekly show.

I couldn't understand how she thought she could be on the show and expect to give birth when conditions were so sparse with no way to insure that they'd improve by the time the baby was born.  She hadn't even brought any baby supplies with her and said that she didn't want to breastfeed.  At first I thought she expected viewers to start sending her stuff, and I think many will, but the Producers said the Utopians weren't allowed to receive gifts.  I now believe that when the delivery is close there will be an 'emergency' and Amanda will go elsewhere to deliver.  She might show up briefly at Utopia to show off the baby, or there will be a scene filmed offsite as she shows off the baby and explains that due to extenuating circumstances she can't return.  Either way, I don't think there will be a human newborn at Utopia for more than a few hours.

The late-night scene where she showed Josh where she expected him to build her a separate room with private bath (and insulated walls and a proper bed) seemed strange.  Now I wonder if it was producer driven for a storyline or if that room is intended to be built for other reasons.  It could be a combination suite intended for overnight guests, like family visits (and the rest of the Utopians sneak in there to have sex).  Maybe it's intended for the Utopians to fight over, much like the stupid '3 days government' thing; whoever is in charge of Utopia this week gets the room.

Whatever, Amanda is doing whatever Production tells her to do.  "Shore up ---------, he/she is starting to lose it.  Encourage -----------, their wacky idea might make good TV.  Stir the pot in the ------------- situation, we see some drama here."  I sometimes wonder if she has an earbud telling her to tell someone that they forgot to mention something during an argument or a meeting, and then back off or disappear when the shit's going down. 

This woman gave up or lost her job and apartment (per her own words) due to her pregnancy and now she's in Utopia.  I think she's getting paid more than the weekly $1000 stipend to provide in-house producer intervention and a story line, and when that baby's born she's cashing out with a nice paycheck.

• Love 10

I watched them for a little while this morning.

Kristen and Rob were doing the dishes. Kristen plops the cast iron in the soapy water and washes it up while talking to Aaron. Rob rinses it and sets it aside to air-dry on the counter.

I am not a cook by any stretch of the imagination, but I know how to take care of a cast iron better than that!

Hex and Bri had a heart-to-heart about men. It was as inane as you might imagine. Amanda and Ernesto led a religious service.

Mike and Taylor did their hair (brushing, hair dryer, hair products) over the kitchen counter and did no clean-up afterwards.

• Love 4

I don't think they'd risk an earbud being found, but I've heard enough crazy reality tv stories from enough people that I'd totally believe Amanda was a plant. She'd probably only need to sneak off once or twice a day to a prearranged location to get some extra food, her marching orders, and whatnot. The due date is around sweeps, so the whole thing reeks of stunt.

I should probably get off the grassy knoll, but it's sort of nice here.

• Love 8

Can they take the cows away from them now? Give them a couple of those robotic babies from home ec classes that have to be taken care of and charge them penalties for failing. They can say it's practice for what it'll be like once the real one shows up. They'd create just as much drama, and they're not actually living things!!!!!!

Great idea.  Give them one that screams all night.  I'm sure the audio will be muted one night, and all feeds will be on someone sleeping.  No one will know that Bri secretly threw the robot baby in the pond.  Even though I'm kidding, I hope production has more concern over the impending human baby than they do for the animals.  The girl is a budding psychopath.  Her family needs to pull her and get her the help she needs.  Then they need to review all the family pets that died prematurely, and keep her far away from the living ones.  People who work with animals aren't always drawn by love.  Animals are the perfect victims, and some sadists work in animal professions for that reason.  How else can you explain the barbaric animal research that's still being done?  There are vets present in factory farm slaughter houses.  There are vets putting down greyhounds because they don't win anymore.  You can't do those things so easily when you're an animal lover.

Edited by RedheadZombie
  • Love 5

There is no help for psycho/sociopaths. No cure, nor therapy will ever make them better. Normally they are created by their families, usually with extrema trauma (not just simple abuse, but torturous level trauma) starting before the age of 1-2 years old. ---If--- Bri is actually suffering from this type of malady, and I'm not suggesting she is, but rather commenting on the previously stated concerns that she may be, we can be relatively assured that she unlikely to have a safety net outside the compound. She may in fact be safer than she has ever been in her entire life right where she is.

None of this excuses anything, nor would I keep her around in this situation. But I've always wondered what the right societal answer to these types of people are. They're extremely dangerous to the mental wellbeing (if not physical) of everyone who ever encounters them in life, and yet they are actually never to blame for their condition. What is the right thing for a society to do in that regard? If there's any merit to these ideas being put forth, I'm kind of wondering if we will get to find out.

Edited by areca

It's believed that a psychopath is born, and a sociopath is made.  If true, Bri's family could be perfectly normal, and she could still be damaged.  I realize that there's nothing that can "cure" either condition.  In fact, I wonder if professional treatment simply (inadvertently) teaches a psychopath/sociopath to better mimic a "normal" person.

I'm a nurse, not a psychiatrist.  I don't know if Bri is a psychopath or a sociopath.  I think she's shown she's a pathological and compulsive liar, lacks empathy,  is indifferent to suffering, and has few sexual boundaries.  That's enough to remove her from this show for her safety, the other Utopians' safety, and the animals' safety.

• Love 7

Ok, I'm watching the live feeds right now.  They have a couple of food trucks.  I missed some of the dialogue, but I THINK that the Kona Ice truck is giving them a portion of his sales.  The truck owner was saying something about since he just has the ice and the syrup, there's nothing that will spoil if he doesn't sell it, unlike the trucks with chicken or beef that they have to prep.  So, if something doesn't sell for the Kona Ice, there's no waste.  FINALLY something that makes sense.

They put the baby cow in the pen with the other cows- sort of.  They put bales of hay around so she can't get with the adult cows but the momma cows were trying to get at her and talking to her.  It was kind of cute.  Now she's looking at them.  I just love her so much!!  Mike just said cows were really stupid so he's dead to me.  Betsy is really interested in the calf.  She's now trying to push the bale of hay out of the way so she can get to the calf. And, now the baby is with Betsy. 

• Love 9

I don't even really understand who is going to the Utopia Experience.  It looks SO boring!!  Dedeker is teaching one person in her belly dance class.  That wouldn't be entertaining to me.  Wait, some other guy just came over to take the class, but I wonder if he's just there because Dede has a belly showing outfit on. 

Mostly the people are just milling about. 

Ok, this is boring.  Think I'm signing off. 

• Love 2

Seriously, this show has become so upsetting. The VETS specifically said No Bri  near the calf. There she is today force feeding again, then when the calf gets out and in with the cows she wants to let it continue so she can "see what happens".  That statements reminds me of the lack of empathy statement that you hear from people with antisocial personality DO.  Gee, let's inject a person with window cleaner to see what will happen. Gee, I wonder what will happen if I don;t feed the animals.  I have written everyone that I could. I don't understand why we can get more pressure on these assholes running this. 

• Love 9

I'm watching because one of the last two women in, wearing a light long white jacket, was looking directly into the camera while holding her hand up to her ear. She looked as though she was straining to hear and understand something but no one around her was talking. About the time she started to slightly nod, the camera blurred. It was weird.

• Love 2

Just caught the vet at the Utopia experience telling Bella that Bri is not feeding the cows enough. She seems really concerned and stressed that they can only keep telling them what to do but Bri is not feeding them enough and they are very aware.

• Love 9

I'm watching because one of the last two women in, wearing a light long white jacket, was looking directly into the camera while holding her hand up to her ear. She looked as though she was straining to hear and understand something but no one around her was talking. About the time she started to slightly nod, the camera blurred. It was weird.

Do you think she has an ear piece in? I know that production gives them microphones disguised as water bottles.

• Love 2

Do you think she has an ear piece in? I know that production gives them microphones disguised as water bottles.

It sure looks like it. Her and her friend split up a lot. She helped her friend tuck something in on her backside earlier and her friend just helped her in the same way. She has a water bottle too, though. It's really odd.

The vet just talked to Taylor and told him the same as she told Bella.

• Love 3

You'd think, if the vets have been paying attention, they'd know the only effective way to impart information to this group is to sit the whole gang down in front of you, like pre-schoolers, and speak your piece.  (Speak slowly.  Use small words.) 

"Bri. . no. .go. .barn. .ev. .er."

With less than a full complement of Pioneer Inmates, anything anyone says is just going to be twisted to suit the needs of the current person talking.

• Love 10

What's most disgusting to me is that someone had to have told Bri to stay away from the calf, right? So she's still going out there and harassing the animals, particularly the calf, even though she was specifically told to stay away! I can sort of forgive the others for not being sure what was really said if they weren't there, but she knows she's not supposed to be there. She can't stand the animals, so she must be drawn to them in order to get her cruelty rocks off. It's disgusting.

• Love 9

one of the vets even spoke to bri (though the conversation was muted) but it was all smiles and hugs between the two of them. she'll never get the message if they aren't blunt with her.

• Love 6

I think Bri is probably an impossible person to work with.  If you are blunt with her, she will get all sulky and stabby.  If you try to make the criticism kind and supportive, she will take it as validation that she has been right all along.

• Love 8

Just feel the need to bitch about the quality of the feeds again.  I tried to check in.  Dedeker and Mike are on one stream.  Their conversation is muted, yet I can hear Bella and someone else talking loudly.  I can also hear Josh and Rob talking as they play catch, but that is on another stream.  When I switch to the stream where Josh and Rob are playing catch, the sound is muted.  So I can see what someone is doing, but not hear their conversation.  Hear what someone's saying, but not see them.  And lastly, see what someone is doing but hear not their conversation, but another camera's conversation.  How is this incompetence even possible? 

This is nowhere on the level of the animal mistreatment.  But this is what keeps me from even trying to watch.

Edited by RedheadZombie
  • Love 6

@hippykid @mz_gael We have production people on site during Utopia Experience to intercede if improper conversations begin

God this production is a train wreck. They go to all this effort to conceal things in an attempt to create some kind of illusion. In turn, that just makes extra work and costs for Production, while at the same time ruining anything interesting about the show. And anything they try to do to create this pretence is bound to be leaked and discovered.

Wouldn't it be a lot better if they dropped the pretence and made everything out in the open? Do they really think there are any viewers interested in their fabricated version of Utopia? Would any viewers care if the microphones looked like microphones, and the Production people were wearing shirts saying "STAFF" or whatever? What exactly are they trying to achieve? Who are they trying to kid?

The biggest mistake that Production seems to be making is wanted to eat their cake, and have it too. Pick a side! Either shut the Utopians off from outside society completely, or make then completely transparent and connected to the audience. Don't do this bullshit thing of wanting outside engagement, but then having prohibited conversations or topics.

• They want to incite drama, but when real drama happens, they censor it and put a happy spin on things for the broadcast show.

• They claim to be about choices and self-sufficiency, but don't let them make any real choices.

• They want the popularity of social media, but then give the Utopians neutered social media access, and treat audience comments on social media with disdain.

• They say it's about starting from scratch, but then quickly give them everything from alcohol to electricity and gas to computers and professional advice on hand.

Do they not realise we are living in a New Media age, and viewers aren't naïve or ignorant about what goes on behind the scenes? They're trying to fit a square peg into a round hole by maintaining a fantasy of old-world TV production methods in a new-world media landscape.

• Love 13

@hippykid @mz_gael We have production people on site during Utopia Experience to intercede if improper conversations begin

Thank you, Southern. That makes sense. They seemed so uninterested to be there and didn't socialize like all the other visitors.

I just checked in really quick and saw Bri rinsing out the bottles before she went out and pet the calf.

• Love 1

Half the people who come for the Utopia Experience are probably disguised production members anyway.

• Love 2

Half the people who come for the Utopia Experience are probably disguised production members anyway.

I assume with the viewership so low, a good percentage have to be paid extras too. I don't think many fans in that area are dragging out there. Producer guy got way too defensive and pissy on twitter when it was suggested the visitors looked like bored plants.

• Love 1

Apparently, a couple of things went down today at the Utopia Experience.  I'm weeding through Jokers right now.  Some info came out, and despite production attempting to mute conversations, this is what I'm gathering happened.

As posted above, one of the vets talked to Bella about Bri's mishandling of the animals.  Apparently, the vet also spoke to Taylor, who passed this on to Aaron and Chris.  Aaron defended Bri - she's too small to handle that much work.  Taylor said the vets don't want Bri feeding the calf.  BUT, Bri was later seen heating up the calf's bottle (this after everyone was told NOT to heat up the bottle).  Bri was also seen dumping some of the milk from the infected teats into the rest of the milk for the calf (lots of back and forth on Jokers whether this is safe or not).  The good news is Chris actually fed the calf.  Also, it's possible that the vets weren't consulted about the infected udder.  Hex advised to check with the group before calling the vet to prevent another "chicken situation".  It seems like nothing else happened regarding the infection.

Another poster from Jokers was at the UE today.  He may or may not have passed on valuable information.  Coincidentally - Josh and Rob had a conversation that kept being muted, but the word "embezzlement" was heard.  At some point, $65 dollars was mentioned (Mike couldn't balance the books, so he told Dede he deleted something from the records to cover it up.  I'm unsure if Mike profited from that money, or just hid the loss of it).  There was also talk of Aaron being a scammer.  It's possible that Nikki was giving this info, and she then shared it with Josh and Rob.  It came out that within the last two days, someone called and told them Mike is cooking the books.  Josh mentioned some of this in a very vague way to Mike and Dede, who appeared nervous.

Baby girl Cash got sick of waiting others to feed her and decided to nurse.  Rather than her mother Honey, she's nursing from Betsy.

ETA About the time Cash was seen to be nursing on Betsy, a scream was heard (unsure of human or animal).  All four streams immediately blurred, but it seems like Hex and Taylor realized Cash had broken out and was nursing, and they were attempting to stop her.  Unsure if the calf was injured somehow.

Edited by RedheadZombie
  • Love 5
When discussing Honey's infected udder, Rob says it's a "win win" if she just dies.  Rob falls even farther into my dislike category.

Aaannd.... there goes the last nail in Rob's coffin for me. What a miserable attitude for him to have.  

Aaron says his uncle is cop and he told him that if a woman gets in your face and lays hands on you first, you are fully justified to knock her out.  He said his uncle said the cop in him said not but the man in him said knock her out.  Aaron said his uncle didn't have to tell him that more than once.  He was very approving of that advice.

Excuse me while I again reshuffle my hate list for these people.  You know it's bad when topes who are guilty of stealing are halfway down the list because the ones who are okay with harming other people or animals are competing for the top spots. So many of these people are just reprehensible. 

Also, it's possible that the vets weren't consulted about the infected udder.

But if they've been watching the live feeds, wouldn't they know about it?   Poor Honey.  If the topes don't care enough and the vets aren't seeing it on the live feed, it may be time to contact outside sources again.  

• Love 6

GOOD for Baby Moo and her auntie, Betsy--I'm sure they're both enormously comforted by that.

ETA  Well, damn it all to hell.  Never mind.  These people and this fucking show.

Edited by candall
  • Love 2

Everything is confusing at this point.

The only knowns that I can see include - Bri is a danger to the animals and does not listen to professional advice.  Rob is a crazypants, Aaron doesn't know how to cook so covers everything up with attack language and attempts at diversion.  Mike is a thief - good luck with that law degree buddy!  The women vaccilate between doing actual work and sleeping all day and having few logical solutions to anything - not that we have seen anyone have logical conclusions for much.

Josh and Red - shocking in both their cases as they were set up to be evil and buffoons in the first epi - are working.  The rest are inconsequential apparently, veering back and forth between help and crazy.

Casting really scored a coupe with this show.  Found 15 of the least likeable people in the country and put them together so they could abuse animals.  WOW!

What has happened to Red, anyone know?

• Love 3

Does anyone know what part of the country Dedeker hails from? I'm wondering where a long-sleeved turtleneck which bares the midriff is a practical clothing choice.

It's a common item of clothing for teaching or practicing belly dancing.

Edited by ZSweetJane
  • Love 3

Ok.  Apparently, Hex was stepped on and taken to have her foot checked out.  I don't know if Honey did the stepping, but considering she has an infected udder that's being ignored, she can kick as many humans as she wants, as far as I'm concerned.

Baby girl Cash laying quietly while Chris serenades her.  The sound is muted of course.

ETA Jinx andyourlittledog2.  One can hope these people are sensible enough not to wear open toed shoes while working with the cows, but ......

As per their usual fiscally irresponsible habits, each Ute was allowed ten dollars to spend on the food trucks.  Just like that - $140 gone.

Edited by RedheadZombie
  • Love 7

Wow, I went to your link Andy...2 and voted.  What sort of freaked me out was that I thought I had already voted yesterday.  The web site had a completely different look and vote thing going on.

Oh well, everyone here will VOTE I assume (and you know what that makes me :) )

The girl is something else, but I can't stand what she is doing and I am no animal activist on any level.

GET HER GONE GUYS!!!!!!!

Edited by kaygeeret
  • Love 3

Red is in the hospital but is supposed to be back tomorrow.  Hex got her foot stepped on by Honey so I think she's been taken to the doctor to get that fixed up. We didn't see it, just a scream and they cut the feeds to Birds Eye View and muted but that's what Jokers is saying happened.

Why the hell do they cut the streams whenever anything interesting happens? What reason on earth would that have to be censored for? Do the producers think the viewers just love to watch them sitting around doing nothing, and hearing nothing that they say?

• Love 6

After all the Topes enjoyed dinner from the food truck so much, especially the burritos, why are none of them asking why Aaron can't make burritos ?

All they need to do is buy some corn flour to make the tortillas, some big bags of rice and beans, get a couple of bottles of spices, some veggies and a big slab of cheap pork to slow roast for a few hours. How tough is that ?  Too tough for Shady Chef Aaron.  And instead, they are buying giant bags of Sour Patch Kids and cereal and cookies.

Especially after seeing that awful purplish slop Shadychef served the other night -- that was a low point for the compound.

• Love 8