Type keyword(s) to search

Utopia (US) Live Feed Discussion

For a marketing expert, Kristen really isn't marketing herself that well.  And Mike isn't really giving himself much of a defendable position for his stealing.  I'm not expecting sterling ethics out of an attorney, but I would expect a stealing effort to have a little more sophistication.  Mike gives white collar criminals a bad name.

So I guess the way Kristen "makes" money is to steal it.

It is dismaying to see how many of the people (Dave, Red, Aaron, Kristen, Mike, DeDe, Chris, Bri) engage in stealing (be it money or food) and how little the rest of the group cares. 

• Love 4

I'm not expecting sterling ethics out of an attorney, but I would expect a stealing effort to have a little more sophistication.  Mike gives white collar criminals a bad name.

He must not expect to work in law again. A letter to any bar association of which he's a member detailing his actions here and that he carried them out knowingly with an audience would cause him bushels of trouble. They might not kick him out depending on the state, but he'd have some very uncomfortable time in the hot seat.

• Love 2

If they are required to pay taxes on the money that they are making and not all of that money is making it into the books, then someone is going to be in trouble for tax evasion and embezzlement. Given that there is video footage of this happening and they are openly discussing it with various people on video tape, it is going to be hard to deny what they did. So the folks who are stealing could be setting themselves up for real legal troubles.

One would think that the attorney who wants to run for DA one day would be aware of this.

• Love 3

If they were smart, they wouldn't have been cast on this show.

That said, who steals so blatantly on camera?  Be a little more subtle if you are going to be a douchebag.

• Love 3

I had a thought: if their contracts have them employed as "actors" then they are not accountable in the "regular" world, because they have the excuse that they were encouraged/directed to cause trouble. It totally lets them off the hook. Mike can say that production encouraged his "stealing", it was only to cause controversy. he would never do that in real life-he is a lawyer-he knows better! After all, he is "acting" in this scripted  "reality" show. The ONLY one who really cannot use that excuse is Bri. No matter how much I hate production, I doubt they told her to hurt the cows or underfeed them. Hell, Moo Baby is the ONLY thing positive about this show right now  (and Red-most days).

I was thinking about Bri on my long drive into Philly today and based on her threats of "suicide" last pm, I would have to readjust my initial thought about her, I would now say Borderline PD all the way home. She is much too concerned about how others feel about her to be straight up sociopath. I mean, she definitely has certain features, but borderline fits better. It is strongly correlated with abuse (sexual or otherwise), manipulation (baby voices, crying, threats of suicide), push-pull in relationships, emotional lability, consistent unsatisfying relationships, always needing to be in a relationship, neediness to the extreme, often eating DOs and cutting as well. Her utter lack of cleanliness is somewhat jarring. I truly think that speaks to some form of serious abuse.  Real sociopaths would not be crying and carrying on the way she has. They generally think that they are so much smarter than everyone, that they won't get caught and continue to do what they want. They are much more smooth. While her utter lack of feelings about harming the animals definitely is sociopathic, I really think that she is BPD. Or I could be completely wrong and she is just a lazy pig with sociopathic tendencies. Oh and yea, no to the Brichinnos!

• Love 2

As far as taxes, I kind of doubt any of them have to pay for the money they personally receive in the show.  Now selling goods is different but assuming Production had a competent accountant, the show/LLC is the one who needs to pay taxes, not the contestants (i.e. the contestants are technically employees of the show so anything they sell is on behalf of the show).

It does make me wonder if this show lasted until April would we be getting a special tax day episode where they spend the day filling out their tax forms (as they no matter what need to account for money made before the show and they we're in sequester since Jan 1). 

The only thing they might need to pay taxes on would be room and board (since technically they money they get within the show is part of the show and since they're not bringing it outside the system (the show) it shouldn't itself taxable) and I have no idea what Production for these types of shows do (i.e. Big Brother, Amazing Race, ect), but I assume there's some loophole so they don't even have to pay that.  Thus they'd only have to pay for what they take out of the show and only when they receive it. 

That's why I doubt production will allow Aaron and Kristen to actually buy stuff and ship it home as it creates a huge issue with the show's accounting.  And if they do pull it off, that's taxable income (although depending on a number of factors they might not end up needing to pay taxes on it).

And just like that this ended up being a post about taxes (sorry).

• Love 2

I'm not expecting sterling ethics out of an attorney, but I would expect a stealing effort to have a little more sophistication.  Mike gives white collar criminals a bad name.

I honestly take offense to that.  I think Mike's actions (assuming he's not just following a script) are deplorable but a lot of attorney's do have good ethics and each Bar Association takes ethical violations very seriously.  But just like every profession they're bad eggs (take a look at Aaron and I wouldn't be labeling all Chefs as terrible people).

• Love 3

Ha! Bri talking to Nikki about how she wants to stay because she's passionate about  making Brichinnos, she wants to share them with the world.  Well, Bri, you kinda did, we know what the ingredients are LOL!

• Love 1

i wish they could somehow get to know that bri talking about how she wasn't americas first vote because the true first and second vote were already on the list is just a load of crap

• Love 3

Ha! Bri talking to Nikki about how she wants to stay because she's passionate about  making Brichinnos, she wants to share them with the world.  Well, Bri, you kinda did, we know what the ingredients are LOL!

Except that the proper way to make Cinnamon Coffee is to add the cinnamon to the coffee grounds and brew it that way - adding the spice to the already brewed coffee (a la adding sugar) can create a less than pleasant tasting sludge at the bottom of the cup and create havoc with your mucus membranes.

I can't imagine what a concoction made from INSTANT coffee, ground cinnamon, and powered creamer would taste like.  Oh wait, I can - HORRIBLE.

i wish they could somehow get to know that bri talking about how she wasn't americas first vote because the true first and second vote were already on the list is just a load of crap

I thought Amanda had mentioned that to the others: Bri was first on the list and Aaron was second.

Edited by OakGoblinFly
  • Love 3
Reading on the live feed updates, Kristen wants to get a separate Paypal account so that they (Kristen and Aaron) can buy stuff with money they steal from the group and have things sent to her and Aaron's real homes.  Who does that ?

Eesh.  I hope Production doesn't allow that.  

I hope whoever the next leader is, they start discussing the need for a Utopia jail. 

• Love 4

I thought Amanda had mentioned that to the others: Bri was first on the list and Aaron was second.

but that's ones word against one anothers. that's a case i would really wish for someone to intervene and make it clear.

if their contracts have them employed as "actors" then they are not accountable in the "regular" world, because they have the excuse that they were encouraged/directed to cause trouble.

I honestly think this whole thing can only be understood with this in mind.  People hatching cockamamie schemes to steal the pittance these folks 'pull in', Bri and her constant lying (even when she doesn't need to), Aaron and his weird anger issues, Red ... pretty much everything he does.  Only two types of people are all over the map like this, crazy people and actors.  

I'm not saying these people aren't 'real' in some sense but I think it's pretty clear that they're taking direction, often (it seems) fairly specific and elaborate direction.  It's all fine and good for us to talk about these folk's actions being indicative of this or that, but truth be told, I'm not sure what's real and what's not with these guys.  All the stealing and most of the back-stabblin' - pure production if you ask me.  Nobody's gonna get 'caught' because they not only know all about it, they put them up to it.  Likewise any tax or licensing issues - no way production is gonna get caught out with such stupid nonsense, they planned this all out in advance.  You don't get hired to produce reality tv without being both smart and wholly without shame.

So what is real here?  Well, the sexing up on folk, hard to fake that, but also hard to reconcile folks who'd fuck on tv for money.  I mean I know such folks exist but ... damn.  The animal abuse now, that's real, and unforgivable, and totally on production for letting this happen.  I still think the only really interesting thing here (which smacks of reality) is that these 'characters' are trying to game the producers to see what they can get from them.  They really did cast amateurs who have their own issues and some of them are good at taking direction and some aren't.  Hey, what do you expect from people willing to commit for (possibly) a year lived on tv?  You don't get geniuses or Meryl Streep, you get fame whores and people who won't be missed in their regular lives, folks who think 1000 bucks a week is a lot.  Does make me reconsider what the term 'producer plant' really means.  

• Love 6

Except that the proper way to make Cinnamon Coffee is to add the cinnamon to the coffee grounds and brew it that way - adding the spice to the already brewed coffee (a la adding sugar) can create a less than pleasant tasting sludge at the bottom of the cup and create havoc with your mucus membranes.

I can't imagine what a concoction made from INSTANT coffee, ground cinnamon, and powered creamer would taste like.  Oh wait, I can - HORRIBLE.

That is exactly how I make my coffee! Sometimes I will do a cinnamon and sugar grinder in my coffee grounds as well, delish!   I also thought Amanda had said that as well, but Bri just isn't hearing her.

Yes, particularly all the filthy add-ins that it may contain that were added in just by being in that environment. Or, knowing Bri and her tendency to harm the animals, she could end up being like another one of those 'Tylenol Killers,' or whatever that person who spiked Tylenol in drug stores with cyanide or some kind of poison was called, back in the early 80s, I think it was. I wouldn't trust anything she gave me to eat or drink, and nothing that these asshats turn out in that pig sty should be considered saleable for human or animal consumption. Production should put a stop to that, but they likely won't. It would be hilarious if Aaron got his Cottage A and B licenses yanked if he lets her use them for this though.

Edited by Rapunzel
  • Love 3

I was thinking about Bri on my long drive into Philly today and based on her threats of "suicide" last pm, I would have to readjust my initial thought about her, I would now say Borderline PD all the way home.

I agree but with one caveat--I see more of the entire Cluster B Personality D/O in Bri--antisocial, borderline, narcissistic and histrionic.  In the bits and pieces we have seen of her, I would say antisocial and narcissistic are slightly stronger in her with borderline and histrionic bringing in 3rd and 4th.   I like to think of her as our resident "U-psycho-tropian."

this really is Lord of the Flies.  Well, Lord of the Flies and Maggots.

Ooh, ooh, may I add one?  With all of the sleeping around, how about Lord of the Flies, Unzipped!

• Love 5

I don't watch the live feeds (but I'm ever so grateful for those of you recapping), but aside from the hipster MC on the show, does anyone refer to themselves as a "pioneer" inside the Utopia bubble?  They had a slim chance of being pioneers on Day 1, but that chance withered and died much like Bella's garden.  These idiots are not pioneers in any sense of the word!  Can you imagine if the thousands of people who blazed trails West were as unskilled, lazy and entitled as  the Dopey Topes?  "Well, I walked aaaalllll the way from the porch to the barn and I'm sweaty and hungry! I need a handful of Doritos and a tequila chaser, then I'm takin' a well deserved nap to catch up on the 20 hours sleep I require every day."

I haven't seen it mentioned, but who's form of government are they following next?  Is "Marketing Genius" Kristen still leading?

• Love 2

Most professions you could claim the actor thing and the producers made me do it. The two I see it being problematic with are law and politics.

Most bar associations don't even like the appearance of shady dealings or people who are untrustworthy. I've been asked to write quite a few references to them over the years, and the things they want you to cover are quite specific. My lawyer friends take very seriously what they get involved with publicly and how it could be perceived. So there could be a world of trouble there no matter what "forced" excuse is given. They'd just want to know why you put yourself in the situation to be forced to do that sort of thing. Had you ever seen reality tv before?

As for politics, I think we can all see the attack ads now. Art, no matter the excuse, makes a heck of a splash Please let one of them run for something one day. I love zany political ads.

• Love 1

I was curious about the Cottage Food license, and I stumbled across this FAQ about how it works in California.  These are called Cottage Food Operations (with the abbreviation CFO).  

http://www.cdph.ca.gov/programs/Documents/fdbCFOfaqs.pdf

It looks like from the FAQ:

1.  The CFO can't use a delivery service or the US mail to deliver, they have to do it themselves.  Since the Utes aren't allowed off campus, that probably means they can only sell to people who come up for the Udopian Experience.

2.  There are a bunch of cleanliness requirements (washing hands, sanitizing counters, etc.).  Hah!  Like that's gonna happen with these clowns.

3.  Plus, the food preparation area must be free of rodents and insects.  Lol.

4.  The county is supposed to inspect if they receive complaints, and you know the feed watchers are going to be calling up the county to report dirty utensils and flies in the kitchen.

There's no way this is going to happen.  The moment they start up their Bri-chino operation, it's going to be shut down.

• Love 7

Yes, particularly all the filthy add-ins that it may contain that were added in just by being in that environment. Or, knowing Bri and her tendency to harm the animals, she could end up being like another one of those 'Tylenol Killers,' or whatever that person who spiked Tylenol in drug stores with cyanide or some kind of poison was called, back in the early 80s, I think it was. I wouldn't trust anything she gave me to eat or drink, and nothing that these asshats turn out in that pig sty should be considered saleable for human or animal consumption. Production should put a stop to that, but they likely won't. It would be hilarious if Aaron got his Cottage A and B licenses yanked if he lets her use them for this though.

This is an individual who intentionally starved the cows by giving them half the required grains/feed; held a newborn calf in a headlock; neglected the animals to the point where they were bellowing in dismay (from not being milked on time); and threatened violent and bodily harm to another contestant .... why o why would she think anyone would want to purchase, never mind consume any product she had a hand in producing?  Dirt and dead flies/maggots would be the least of my worries; I'd be concerned that she slipped in some rat poison. 

Ooh, ooh, may I add one?  With all of the sleeping around, how about Lord of the Flies, Unzipped!

Dang!  Coke shooting out of your nose hurts ...... and you owe me a new keyboard.  :)

• Love 4
I'm not saying these people aren't 'real' in some sense but I think it's pretty clear that they're taking direction, often (it seems) fairly specific and elaborate direction.  It's all fine and good for us to talk about these folk's actions being indicative of this or that, but truth be told, I'm not sure what's real and what's not with these guys.  All the stealing and most of the back-stabblin' - pure production if you ask me.  Nobody's gonna get 'caught' because they not only know all about it, they put them up to it.  Likewise any tax or licensing issues - no way production is gonna get caught out with such stupid nonsense, they planned this all out in advance.  You don't get hired to produce reality tv without being both smart and wholly without shame.

So what is real here?  

What gets my goat is the proliferous proclaimations by Mr. Pringles of how this is a genuine social experiment with absolutely no extraneous intervention. FOX has some nerve making such bogus claims considering the preponderance of evidence to the contrary.

• Love 5

Most professions you could claim the actor thing and the producers made me do it. The two I see it being problematic with are law and politics.

Most bar associations don't even like the appearance of shady dealings or people who are untrustworthy. I've been asked to write quite a few references to them over the years, and the things they want you to cover are quite specific. My lawyer friends take very seriously what they get involved with publicly and how it could be perceived. So there could be a world of trouble there no matter what "forced" excuse is given. They'd just want to know why you put yourself in the situation to be forced to do that sort of thing. Had you ever seen reality tv before?

As for politics, I think we can all see the attack ads now. Art, no matter the excuse, makes a heck of a splash Please let one of them run for something one day. I love zany political ads.

And it's not even just bar associations.  I work in an industry that requires extensive background investigations and security clearances - the slightest little thing, even by association is enough to have you "flagged" and possibly have your clearance revoked.  It got to the point where I deleted my Facebook account because "friends of friends" posted items in their timeline/news feed that were questionable enough that I could have been flagged.  Mind you, these weren't my comments, just comments that appeared in my timeline because a friend or a friend of a friend posted it.

If I had an aspirations of public office or professional that required background checks, I'd think long and hard before appearing on a reality television show and then I would be extremely cognizant of my behavior and what impact it could have on future employment (heck I'm that way now).  Reports indicate that recruiters/managers check places like Facebook, Twitter, Tumbler, and other social media places before hiring new people at least 35% of the time ..... it wouldn't take an extensive search to come find out about Mike's stealing.  

This group is the very definition of penny wise but pound foolish.  Wait, I take that back because they're not even penny wise.

• Love 4

The Bri-Chino?   Seriously, I've sen similar things in magazines for do it yourself gifts.   You put the dry ingredients for flavored coffee  (instant coffee, creamer, sugar)  in a cute little jar, attach a spoon, tie with a ribbon and you have "perfect"  gifts for all your co-workers, family, teachers, etc.   A gift you MADE YOURSELF!  In your kitchen!    Similar is the dry ingredients for a cookie, cake, brownie recipe - those you layer in the jar so it's "pretty".  Or put in a decorated brown  paper bag for "rustic".

I've even seen one recipe that called for mixing hot chocolate mix and instant coffee - Voila! Mocha Java!!! What a thoughtful gift! 

This is the mentality of most of the people on the show -   they buy ready-made stuff, put it together, package it is homemade, and think they are artisans.  

Draw a picture with a water proof marker, spray water to dilute it so it looks like watercolor paints - Bam!  You're an artist! 

I don't mean to offend anyone who gives gifts like this -   they can be meaningful when they are gifts for people you care about, who enjoy the mix you are giving, especially when you made it for them, in your kitchen.  It's like making them a treat that they will enjoy later.  

But SELLING it is a different story, because you're basically taking $2 worth of stuff and trying to get someone to pay $10 for it, by saying it's a special recipe.    When they can BUY it themselves for $2! 

Edited by backformore
  • Love 4

Thieves, scam artists? Residents of Mos Eisley?

I think that Mos Eisley was way more honest a community than these people!

I've also become convinced that they aren't really drinking Tang, but SLURM! The back room is where the Wormulon Queen is hiding and when they get called back there they get their dose so they'll be better team players for a brief amount of time.

• Love 4

As I posited in the animal thread, since Bri claimed that animals should be treated the same as humans, based on her apparently twisted definition she shouldn't mind being equipped with a shock collar then. It'll activate every time she tries to go near the barn.

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Love 2

So let's recap little Miss Bri shall we? At the oh so advanced age of 20 she is-A vet assistant - A rich girl with a Mercedes - An abused child - Can deliver babies - Parties in Compton (!) Which , as far as I know, is where ALL the rich kids party - Watched someone die and didn't care - Can "break" people- Is a marketing genius - WOW. All by 20! Quite the busy bee that one.

• Love 6

I agree with this completely. I am an attorney myself (please don't throw things at me - I think I'm one of the good ones as are pretty much all of the other ones I know), and yes, there are some smarmy ones out there for sure but with information on people being so easy to get these days it's a lot harder to get a job and/or keep a job if you're doing something unethical, inappropriate, distasteful, etc.

Mike's behavior just baffles me. He left his job as a Manhattan attorney of some kind to be on this show. He left a  job where he most certainly makes more than $52k per year and comes here and steals what basically amounts to near peanuts out in the real world. He has stated he has political aspirations and wants to be DA at some point. He is ruining his reputation, his career, and his future for less money than he was already making outside of Utopia. It just seems asinine to me.

I hire people for my team on occasion and I always check their social media accounts. These things have privacy settings - so at a bare minimum any potential job seeker should use them. I can't believe the things that I've come across on social media sites from people out looking for a job. Going on a reality TV show and making a complete asshat out of yourself isn't so easy to hide with just privacy settings, however. These people, if they're not all just paid actors, are going to have a hell of a time out in the real world. I don't care how they try to excuse their behavior or fob it off on "Production told me to do it," particularly as they are not playing for a big prize on this show like they are on BB or some others. Why risk ruining any future career prospects for a lousy stipend? This show is not going to make them famous and pretty much no employer is going to want them anywhere near their reputation or their brand.

Edited by Rapunzel
  • Love 2

Bri  ........

eating DOs

(assuming that means eating disorders)

hmmm, a couple times I have read comments that Bri eats a lot for someone her size, including late night kitchen snacks.   but she is not gaining weight.

---------------------------------------

I saw the guys working on the floor/foundation of the workshop yesterday. looked like a good way to feel useful and keep the mind off of the craziness.

funny thought, though. when that thing starts looking like a cabin instead of a pile of lumber,.......... who do you think will want to move into it and live there?

---------------------------------------

when is the person being kicked off?    I think the free live youtube feed might end today.

Mike's behavior just baffles me. He left his job as a Manhattan attorney of some kind to be on this show. He left a  job where he most certainly makes more than $52k per year .....

in the last few years, there have been news items about "too many lawyers, not enough jobs for them".

not all lawyers make six figures.

• Love 1

in the last few years, there have been news items about "too many lawyers, not enough jobs for them".

not all lawyers make six figures.

Yes,  I'm aware of this as well. However, Mike did have a job at a Manhattan firm which he admitted he quit to do this show. Even if he were a first year associate of some kind he may not have made six figures but given the cost of living in the area alone he likely made more than $52k. Even if he didn't, he's ruining his chances of practicing law anywhere in the future, which is really the point.

Edited by Rapunzel
  • Love 1

Mike lists his age as 33 (though I think he looks more late 30's).  If he went straight through law school, that would put him 7 or 8 years out of law school.  Many law firms have an "up or out" policy, in which associates either make partner or have to leave after 6 or 7 years.  It doesn't mean you're necessarily a bad lawyer if you wash out, because there aren't that many partner slots.  But from what we've seen of Mike's "work ethic" and "honesty," it would be more surprising if a law firm kept him than if they let him go.  Bottom line, I doubt he has a job to go back to.

Edited by Sunarku
  • Love 1

I don't think Mike has any intentions of ever returning to a career in law. He was most likely a lowly cog in the firm for which he worked, burned out and now has aspirations of Hollywood gleaming in his eyes. Mike is in for a very rude awakening, by my account.

• Love 1

Mr. Pringles

Oh, that's gold.

I've also become convinced that they aren't really drinking Tang, but SLURM! The back room is where the Wormulon Queen is hiding and when they get called back there they get their dose so they'll be better team players for a brief amount of time.

I was considering that one of the creatures in the back room is the Hypnotoad. But if Fox had the Hypnotoad, they wouldn't need to bother with all this effort, they could just air Everybody Loves Hypnotaod.

Could be brain slugs. "Hermes liked Utopia so much, he decided to stay of his own free will."

Producers: "Just walk around not wearing a hat."

I don't think Mike has any intentions of ever returning to a career in law. He was most likely a lowly cog in the firm for which he worked, burned out and now has aspirations of Hollywood gleaming in his eyes. Mike is in for a very rude awakening, by my account.

He said on the show that he wants to be DA in the future.

He said on the show that he wants to be DA in the future.

I know. I'm just not buying it. Surely Mike knows that appearing on a FOX "reality" show on which he overtly embezzles will not serve as a ringing endorsement for a career in public office?

Edited by Rahul

I've seen baby gorillas less attached to their mothers. 

ahhahahah!    :)

http://i.imgur.com/ppQQZe6.png

hey, I just heard "crock pot" mentioned on the live feed.    great idea.   also get a rice cooker.    both can cook without close attention.       

an individual Ute could get their own small crockpot (cheap), and use it for their own extra meals - so they can have enough to eat.

Edited by clod
  • Love 2

I think the more despicable Topes should have their own subgroup to differentiate them from the Topes that seem to be decent (even if they have had some strikes against them - looking at you Josh).

I suggest the UTIs for that unsavory cluster for no other reason than UTI fits the likes of Bri, Aaron, Kristen, Mike and Dedeker who can be the founding members of the club.

Not sure what to call the people who straddle between being fairly decent to highly unpleasant - Rob, Chris, Hex and Taylor fall into this grouping (though Rob is thisclose to UTI status) for me because they can seem pretty decent one moment and pretty vile another.  UTU? Utopian Undecided?

Edited by DeLurker
  • Love 1

Can someone summarize for me the theories/proof of Mike "embezzling" and the deal with Aaron and Kristen's "stealing"?

One of the live feeds I was watching the other day had Mike and Aaron laughing about how people were calling them out at the visitation day about stealing.    They seemed genuinely puzzled about how they were being labeled.

Is there clear footage showing them stealing?  I don't understand how the theft can be so iron clad in everyone's minds.

• Love 1

Mike, Aaron and Kristen are planning a new strategy starting Friday--"Operation Rattle Her Cage," an effort to get rid of Nikki for "causing trouble."  No details yet on the plan, they're counting on Red being out Wednesday so Nikki won't have anyone supporting her.  I guess they've forgotten about Josh and Ernesto liking Nikki.  

Mike, Hex, Rob and Dedeker sitting around making their wishes for the next Utopian--preferably a "pagan, a Jew or a wiccan.  That would be so cool."    Oh, and preferably no one over 40.

Hex shaving her legs and bikini area with Bri's razor.  These people are gross and so unhygienic.  

Edited by 4leafclover
  • Love 2
I don't mean to offend anyone who gives gifts like this -   they can be meaningful when they are gifts for people you care about, who enjoy the mix you are giving, especially when you made it for them, in your kitchen.  It's like making them a treat that they will enjoy later.

I have always found these gifts charming in the abstract. As in, I like to keep them on my counter until I get tired of looking at them. I've never actually used the stuff in one of them to make whatever they are supposed to make. I know from watching Alton Brown that when making cookies, the order in which you dump in and mix the ingredients matters, so it always seemed to me like a layered jar of cookie or brownie ingredients isn't really meant for baking.  It's like those bottles of infused oils that have things like pears or peppers in them. Does anyone actually use them? I thought they were just decorative.

Are we going to lose our recaps when the free feeds go away? Is anyone here going to pay to see them? 

• Love 2

Apparently, the cool kids club has expanded.  Original members - Mike, Dedeker, Hex, Taylor, Chris, Bri.  Newish members - Aaron, Kristen, possibly Rob.  I think that's why Rob is so focused on getting Red out.  I've noticed Rob spending a lot of time with the CKC, but he also seemed to spend a lot of time with the more level headed Josh.  They have all the numbers, and the show is increasingly becoming Big Brother without the $500,000.

• Love 5

Yes,  I'm aware of this as well. However, Mike did have a job at a Manhattan firm which he admitted he quit to do this show. Even if he were a first year associate of some kind he may not have made six figures but given the cost of living in the area alone he likely made more than $52k. Even if he didn't, he's ruining his chances of practicing law anywhere in the future, which is really the point.

I read on the live feeds chat from someone who claimed to know Mike that his job at the firm was to do research for the trial lawyers.  Don't know if this is true or not, taken with a grain or box of salt.

Mike is now dressed in Dedeker's long blue skirt, Kristen's knitted sleeveless top and he's sporting something on his head resembling a long scarf.  He and Chris have taken the baby calf out to play.  Mike sings ditties while herding the calf around the yard.  I really do not like him but something tells me he is quite comfortable in his get-up.

• Love 2

Are we going to lose our recaps when the free feeds go away? Is anyone here going to pay to see them? 

I'm still paying for the feeds - for now.  It's only five dollars, so my expectations are pretty low.  I can't devote as much time to the feeds that Zahdii did, or yourlittledog2 does, but I try to bring the highlights I see, or read on Jokers, here.

• Love 5