Type keyword(s) to search

Utopia (US) Live Feed Discussion

I don't think they would believe it

No, they sure wouldn't.  Just like that email that upset Rob so much yesterday, Rob's minions were saying its a small group of "haters" who don't understand what the Utopians are going through (said in my most annoying whiney voice).

• Love 3

Tuned in to the feeds this evening to find out that Kristen had put her blog site up, left up the sample page, and had comments turned on there.

I'm not sure if it's due to a mistake, or production allowing it, but comments have been getting through to her and other Utopians. Link: http://kristencrazywild.com/sample-page/ *WARNING* there have been a lot of mean-spirited comments that are just uncalled for (about her hair, her posture, whatever else), but also a decent amount that tell the story - it's not editing, people are watching the feeds and know what's going on, etc.

Kristen read some of them, Rob read some, word has been getting around about them. Mostly the Dopes seem to be reacting -surprise, surprise- to the mean ones and disregarding the rest as part of the same cloth.

Hex said they were just "cyberbullies," Rob spoke directly into a camera and suggested that anyone come down to the Utopia Experience and tell the Dopes to their faces what they think of them.

**Edit** I just saw someone say the whole thing was now deleted ... I am making dinner so can't investigate, but I know that comments were archived in various places.

Edited by Etta Place
  • Love 2
Rob spoke directly into a camera and suggested that anyone come down to the Utopia Experience and tell the Dopes to their faces what they think of them.

Little does he know that people would be lining up to do exactly that if only Production would allow it. 

• Love 2

The reality is that this really does reflect how society works. There are a large number of good people and a small number of insane folks (Bella) and assholes (Aaron, Cal) and a decent percentage of followers (Rob, Kristen, Taylor). The assholes (Hitler, Stalin, and others in a less obvious manner) have something to them that draws the followers to them. The followers, who are for the most part good people but more malleable, fall in line and all of this is ignored by the good people who live their lives and don't intervene as long as they are not being hurt. Sooner or later they are the targets and they are screwed.  

On a whole, we need to learn to stand up and not ignore the small scale bad treatment of people to prevent the assholes from moving from small scale crime, bullying, and abuse into something far more scary and dangerous. That is why we need to support the weakest in our society (Bella) even when they drive us crazy because they are not in a position to care for themselves and because once we let them slide because they are too much work, we just started down the slope.

This is interesting, Professor.  The first paragraph sounds like a Utopia take on the classic ". . .and then they came for me," which never fails to chill.  Nice. 

But the second paragraph scenario requiring vigilance becomes more problematic when the weakest is, at the same time, one of the assholes.  It feels natural to want to protect bullied Bella and loony UFO Bella, but either Zahdii or littledog posted in detail that there's quite often a deliberately malicious Bella strolling around Utopia as well.  Much tougher to champion the bitch with two sleeping bags and a pile of blankets while someone else freezes six feet away.

I guess that's the whole "love one another" point, though:  no cherrypicking.

• Love 1

The comments have been removed from Kristen's site, but they are still on an archive if anyone wants to read them:

https://web.archive.org/web/20141017231451/http://kristencrazywild.com/sample-page/

I've been out of the country on a business trip so I haven't been able to watch the feeds for a while, but I have still been keeping up with the posts here. The activity seems to have died down a bit, and I can't say that I'm surprised as I was pretty glad to be away from the feeds for a while since it seems to just be the same behaviors repeating themselves over and over and they aren't bringing in anyone to make an improvement. It sounds like Cal is just as bad as most of the rest. 

I'm glad that they saw the comments on Kristen's site - nothing has gotten through to them yet and clearly they are already trying to play these off as yet again just a couple of 'haters' or whatever, but Kristen seemed pretty upset and yes, some of the comments were pretty personal and directed at her appearance, and I don't particularly agree with that approach/those types of comments but somehow I wish she would realize the affect her behavior is having on others. She is making them feel just as bad with her actions as she is feeling when she reads some of those comments. It's not a good feeling and anyone who has had it would really try to avoid inflicting it onto another. She needs a wake up call and I hope some of this sinks in with her and she can change her behavior or just decide this isn't right for her and being around some of these people isn't a good thing for her or her image and she just needs to leave that environment.

Others in there are just as bad or worse than Kristen. The only reason I'm writing mainly about Kristen is because I think that there's a chance the comments may impact her and possibly make her think a bit about her behavior. The other asshats won't even acknowledge it or let it sink in that there is even a possibility that they aren't coming across in the best light.

Glad I missed Rob's wedding as well. Sounds like he is becoming more of an ass and he was saying he wanted to get the e-mail addresses and names of people that left the comments on the site so they could get back at them or whatever. He is such an angry, hateful little man.

Edited by Rapunzel
  • Love 7

Never mind...

ETA:  I read the comments.  (The "Wayback Machine" site blows my mind.)  There were a few that were inexcusable, e.g. Kristin's teeth, but the main point from 80% was that live feed viewers are getting a realistic and unedited picture of all the bad behavior there and do not approve, particularly of the treatment of Bella. Several well-written comments urged them to stop being so mean and start cooperating because the show is flatlining, as is.  There was some really good advice in there, if they would let themselves hear it.

Edited by candall
  • Love 4

Some of the comments are just mean, but I'll give the commenters a wide berth on someone's appearance. The hamsters signed up for 24/7 filming. They willingly are putting themselves out there, sometimes literally (nude). It isn't like walking up to a stranger in the parking lot saying "you look like hell".

• Love 2

Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I have a question if anyone happens to know and wouldn't mind helping me out - thanks in advance!

The countertop in the kitchen...is it plywood, or is there some kind of non-porous surface on it for food preparation?  I see it being wiped down sometimes but never close up, and to me it just looks like untreated wood, which would be possibly the worst choice in the world for that kind of use.  Maybe there is some kind of food-safe sealant on it?  This has been driving me absolutely bonkers.

• Love 1

Some of the comments are just mean, but I'll give the commenters a wide berth on someone's appearance. The hamsters signed up for 24/7 filming. They willingly are putting themselves out there, sometimes literally (nude). It isn't like walking up to a stranger in the parking lot saying "you look like hell".

Absolutely true, but being so picayune about a hairdo gave the Topes grounds for dismissing the legitimate criticism as well.  "Oh, pooh, you're all just being mean."

I have to admit, I would like to have seen Rob staring up and shaking his fist at the camera--come down here, world, and knock this battery off my shoulder.

• Love 2

Absolutely true, but being so picayune about a hairdo gave the Topes grounds for dismissing the legitimate criticism as well.  "Oh, pooh, you're all just being mean."

This may explain a few things -- in her date auction profile, the two people Kristen lists celebrities she would like to meet are Jenna King and Courtney Kerr.  For the life of me, I have no idea who these so-called 'celebrities' are so I googled them.

Jenna King is some no-talent ass clown on a Bravo show called 'Southern Charm' who -- surprise -- has a hairdo with shaved sides like Kristen has now.  And it turns out that Jenna King is a gold digger and a huge liar as well.  So yeah, aim high Kristen is that's the kind of person you aspire to be like.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2615405/EXCLUSIVE-Revealed-How-Jenna-Kings-Southern-Charmed-life-carefully-constructed-sham-never-owned-upscale-Charleston-house-grew-double-wide-trailer-bankrolled-lifestyle-gambling-sugar-daddys-bucks.html

As for Courtney Kerr, she's that horrid, vane, shallow, vapid, uninformed, uneducated self-absorbed moron from 'Courtney Loves Dallas' (also on Bravo, big surprise there), about some shitty self-proclaimed 'fashionista' looking for love while running her own fashion blog.

So, combine those two so-called 'celebrities' and it explains Kristen a lot.

Edited by ottoDbusdriver
  • Love 4

Thank you Rapunzel for posting the wayback machine link. I was going to try to get that in there too but dinner probably would have burned. :) And then I just got distracted and never made it back here. Or back onto the feeds to hear what else they might have said about the comments, but I'm sure it'll be a hot topic of conversation for a while anyway.

In other news, yesterday afternoon I spent about 10 minutes listening to Cal talk at Nikki again. He constantly sets her up conversationally to give him the chance to "teach" her. He was talking about gifts and when your views differ from other people's. He told a story about a guy who was hosting some gathering and he wanted everyone to take a drink together but Cal said that he doesn't drink, so he declined. Guy asked again, Cal said again that he doesn't really drink. Later, guy asks again, and Cal ... (to Nikki) "So what did I tell him?" Nikki: "That you don't drink." Cal: "No, I said all right, because I knew it was important to him."

In the next story, a woman was "nurturing" everyone and making sandwiches (I'm not kidding!), but they were "basically white bread with Jif peanut butter." Cal doesn't feel nourished by food like that, so he initially refused. Same story, he then acquiesced because this was the way she showed her love to the group.

Then he talks about how his mother wanted to buy him some new clothes and a GPS for his birthday. He told his mom that he doesn't really like new things and doesn't really "consume" like that. She went ahead and sent them anyway. (To Nikki) "So what did I do?" ... long pause ... Nikki: "You accepted them because that was what she wanted, she was showing her love." Cal: "No! I sent them back because that wasn't a gift, it was an attack!"

Yes, sometimes a gift is an attack. I also learned that a hug is an attack. This came up in relation to Nikki apparently offering Aaron a hug. According to Cal, offering to talk to Aaron isn't an action, and offering a hug to someone who doesn't want it is an attack. He said that if she wants to make things better with Aaron, she needs to show it with her actions, by doing things that he wants, such as sweeping the kitchen floor or washing the dishes.

• Love 9

Cal seems familiar to me. I've met guys like him before.

Many years ago, when I worked at a state psychiatric hospital. During group sessions, there would always be a Cal who thought he was smarter than everyone else, going on and on about shit that didn't make sense.

Sadly enough there was always someone listening with rapt attention, hanging on to every word as though he were some wise philosopher.

Edited by backformore
  • Love 9

I have to admit, I would like to have seen Rob staring up and shaking his fist at the camera--come down here, world, and knock this battery off my shoulder.

here ya go. 

(I found this on twitter)

In other news, yesterday afternoon I spent about 10 minutes listening to Cal talk at Nikki again.

setting her up for the proposition. 

in Friday's televised show, she said her close relationship with Cal   "doesn't mean sex".       uh huh

Edited by clod
  • Love 3

Thank you Rapunzel for posting the wayback machine link. I was going to try to get that in there too but dinner probably would have burned. :) And then I just got distracted and never made it back here. Or back onto the feeds to hear what else they might have said about the comments, but I'm sure it'll be a hot topic of conversation for a while anyway.

In other news, yesterday afternoon I spent about 10 minutes listening to Cal talk at Nikki again. He constantly sets her up conversationally to give him the chance to "teach" her. He was talking about gifts and when your views differ from other people's. He told a story about a guy who was hosting some gathering and he wanted everyone to take a drink together but Cal said that he doesn't drink, so he declined. Guy asked again, Cal said again that he doesn't really drink. Later, guy asks again, and Cal ... (to Nikki) "So what did I tell him?" Nikki: "That you don't drink." Cal: "No, I said all right, because I knew it was important to him."

In the next story, a woman was "nurturing" everyone and making sandwiches (I'm not kidding!), but they were "basically white bread with Jif peanut butter." Cal doesn't feel nourished by food like that, so he initially refused. Same story, he then acquiesced because this was the way she showed her love to the group.

Then he talks about how his mother wanted to buy him some new clothes and a GPS for his birthday. He told his mom that he doesn't really like new things and doesn't really "consume" like that. She went ahead and sent them anyway. (To Nikki) "So what did I do?" ... long pause ... Nikki: "You accepted them because that was what she wanted, she was showing her love." Cal: "No! I sent them back because that wasn't a gift, it was an attack!"

Yes, sometimes a gift is an attack. I also learned that a hug is an attack. This came up in relation to Nikki apparently offering Aaron a hug. According to Cal, offering to talk to Aaron isn't an action, and offering a hug to someone who doesn't want it is an attack. He said that if she wants to make things better with Aaron, she needs to show it with her actions, by doing things that he wants, such as sweeping the kitchen floor or washing the dishes.

So he accepts the drink because it was important to the guy but he sends his mom's gift back? I guess these are Cal's lofty principles in action. What a POS.

• Love 3

Thanks for the clip, Clod.  It seems their whole takeaway is that "people talked shit about Kristin."   Pity.  I don't think they'd be so chuckle-y if they'd read the comments--they must only know what Kristin reported. (I thought there was another person who saw the page before it disappeared; maybe he was a slow reader.)  Pretty smart of Kristin to portray herself as the hapless victim and omit the ~17/20 who criticized the treatment of Bella.

So ironic for Rob to make his little tear gesture about hurt feelings.  Hey buddy, does it ever cross your mind that you're falling a bit short on the random acts of kindness scale yourself?

• Love 3
So ironic for Rob to make his little tear gesture about hurt feelings.  Hey buddy, does it ever cross your mind that you're falling a bit short on the random acts of kindness scale yourself?

Not the only thing Napolean Rob falls a bit short on.  I'm surprised Rob doesn't borrow the stepladder Josh has been using to build the love shack for conversations. </snark>.

• Love 1

Quote: Because CALLING someone a bully is hurtful!

Channel Cal and it becomes a gift. Spout some nonsense and turn it into how you are the bigger (hee! Relatively speaking here Rob), compassionate person absorbing the negative and turning into a positive. Then continue to try and set up a cage match with Aaron and another non-compliant Tope.

Cal must not have brothers because mine would have beat the snot out of him (even as adults).

• Love 5

If I were close by the compound, I would gladly pay $20 to go distribute printouts of live feed viewer comments to everyone. It would be very enlightening to those who haven't been controlling the computer and might actually finally do some real damage to the "ur just jellus haterz" contingent. I reckon it would take at least a little while before production could round up all the copies. Bonus points for any sudden gusts of winds that make it impossible to find them all. The Topes have sucked their thumbs and are back in their self-righteous hazes--and then they start stumbling upon those little paper landmines of reality from time to time.

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Love 6

Did they ever consider the reverse? It's much more likely that someone watching could go after them when the show ends.

Then again, there really aren't too many watching.

Still though, the HUNDREDS upon HUNDREDS (HA)  of avid watchers, STILL outnumber the 7-8 in the CKC.  Crap, I am taller than Lil' Napoleon. (Buddy, your high pitched speaking voice and your "jokes" aren't even funny). I know, that this "new" math will go over Rob, Hex, & Bri's heads, but hey assholes, WE way outnumber YOU!  What a bunch of total idiots!  I blame Kroll for all of this. Seems he is EXACTLY like the ones that he has been protecting. Bri, Rob, Aaron, Mike, Kristen. Seems antisocial personality types stick together and protect their behaviors. I am only hanging on for 2 reasons: 

1) To watch the animals-which they barely show, they are still inconsistent about their care. SOOO annoying. 

2) Waiting for cancellation and to SEE their reactions, but they probably won't show it because that would mean Kroll, you FAILED. 

• Love 7

Irritable, they did put some sealant on the counter, but one of the Utopia Experience visitors tweeted that it was extremely sticky to the touch, although the flies can manage to not stick to the counter.

Rob talks tough, but if Kroll & Co. didn't have a rule that prevented visitors from bashing them right to their faces, there would be more than enough people willing to verbally annihilate all of the bully douchebags. I would love to see Aaron exiled and arrested for threatening a bunch of visitors because they kept "pushing" him with their snark.

ETA: On a serious note, their taunting and threatening of viewers is monumentally stupid, even for them. People on other boards have previously found and posted some of their addresses, and it only takes one maniac, but of course that would require the dopes to have enough intelligence to realize that something bad could potentially happen.

Edited by mmal
  • Love 11

Cal seems familiar to me. I've met guys like him before.

Many years ago, when I worked at a state psychiatric hospital. During group sessions, there would always be a Cal who thought he was smarter than everyone else, going on and on about shit that didn't make sense.

Sadly enough there was always someone listening with rapt attention, hanging on to every word as though he were some wise philosopher.

When I read this I laughed a little because it sounded like you were talking about Charlie Manson.

• Love 4

was she rapt, or just being polite?    Cal gets going abut 40 seconds in.  trust him.

(I found this on twitter)

Edited by clod
  • Love 2

Off topic-

I appreciate you guys who pay for and watch the live feeds, your discussion here makes it a completely different show for me because you're seeing so many things I don't watching it weekly. I wouldn't have known Kristen was a computer hog or that Cal talked like he does in the clip above and it really does take it to a new level so I can enjoy this mess to it's fullest. Thanks again guys.

Edited by citychic
  • Love 6

On another board, they have a thread that describes the difference between live feeds and the edited show.  Totally different versions of reality and edited reality.  I hope Amada wakes up and leaves before having that baby in Utopia.  Some of their behaviors really are worrisome. 

• Love 4

On another board, they have a thread that describes the difference between live feeds and the edited show.  Totally different versions of reality and edited reality.  I hope Amada wakes up and leaves before having that baby in Utopia.  Some of their behaviors really are worrisome. 

Name of site, please.

I watched this week's show and Mike was kicking Dede to the curb because of her dalliance with the beekeeper, no mention of the condom issue. 

Dede unworthy of that walking shaft with the mushroom cap of hair?

There's no font option here for the magnitude of my HA!

Edited by candall
  • Love 4

was she rapt, or just being polite?  

From the fake smile and the blood vessel in her forehead that looks like it's about to burst toward the end of the conversation, I'd say it's the latter. But either way, when the Topes see Cal coming and he looks like he's in the mood to talk they might want to try doing this:

• Love 4

Guys, forgive me for temporarily abandoning our little thread here.  You see, I am weak ....... The Walking Dead has started.  And believe me, I am not treated as pleasantly over there as you treat me here.

As much as I dislike Kristen, I don't enjoy her being hurt by insults aimed at her physical appearance.  Someone (Rapunzel?) posted a link to view the deleted but archived comments from Kristen's blog.  These three are my favorites:

We have watched you and shady chef embezzling lie, cheat, plot, attempt to tamper food and the way you bully nikki and Bella get over yourself . Your little crime spree that you and Aaron are on is going to catch you! The world is watching bunch of frauds. Hope you are proud of yourself. You will never be trusted out here. And Shady chef the fake cook is 1000 times worse

Kristin.

You will never be famous, you will never have the future you hope for unless you stop with the mean and hateful stuff. You are not Heidi, you will not get famous off this show. I wish you could really see yourself or someone could get to you to help you.

Stop with the emails, the website , the hate.

I pray you get this message, you are so wrong about how America see you. It is not good, Boo, not good. And please start putting on some clothes and stop trying to get a record deal/. Not gonna happen.

I hope you use this information to change

WAKE UP! So much going you don’t know! AARON is milking you dry, CAL’S parents are brother and sister and he’s wanted in Alabama, KRISTEN is reality tv’s first hermaphrodite, ROB had an actress brought in to pose as his fiance in order to boost ratings, MIKE is a mormon Polygamist from UtAH who fled to Utopia to evade tax evasion charges.

YOU ARE BEING LIES TO

• Love 7

God, people, don't completely hate me but I am too lazy to read through all the muck.  Question.  Why are the Topes allowed to make money off a modern website and sell stuff?  I find it confusing.  Doesn't the whole website thing go against what the original premise of the show's supposed to be?  I get the whole bartering concept, the original 5K bankroll (it was 5 thousand or around there, right?).  I think the $5,000 is a bit like cheating because aren't these people supposed to be living off the land, forging a new society, etc.  with little to no help?

I ran over to the "Utopia Pioneers" website and they're attempting to sell, what, $200 cell phone cases?  The hell?  What the ...?  This show is fucking retarded.

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 3

The rules and concept have been constantly changing since this thing started. It went off the rails pretty fast when it was clear these folks were more interested in mugging for the cameras, booze and candy than creating any sort of functional society. Had these same producers not cast this thing, I'd feel bad for all the stress they must be under trying to make anything of it. Since they did, enjoy the daily fire drills as this batch of famewhores finds new and creative ways to subvert the premise.

• Love 10

The rules and concept have been constantly changing since this thing started. It went off the rails pretty fast when it was clear these folks were more interested in mugging for the cameras, booze and candy than creating any sort of functional society. Had these same producers not cast this thing, I'd feel bad for all the stress they must be under trying to make anything of it. Since they did, enjoy the daily fire drills as this batch of famewhores finds new and creative ways to subvert the premise.

They should show us production tearing their hair out.  I would totally watch a reality show that shows a bunch of goofballs derailing each and every plan by the producers.

• Love 5

God, people, don't completely hate me but I am too lazy to read through all the muck.  Question.  Why are the Topes allowed to make money off a modern website and sell stuff?  I find it confusing.  Doesn't the whole website thing go against what the original premise of the show's supposed to be?  I get the whole bartering concept, the original 5K bankroll (it was 5 thousand or around there, right?).  I think the $5,000 is a bit like cheating because aren't these people supposed to be living off the land, forging a new society, etc.  with little to no help?

I ran over to the "Utopia Pioneers" website and they're attempting to sell, what, $200 cell phone cases?  The hell?  What the ...?  This show is fucking retarded.

That's pretty much what we've been posting here. The premise was to use the 5 grand to buy the necessities they would need. Like, more chickens, vegetable plants, flour, rice, beans. I was expecting more "Pioneer" than internet business. Opening the place for visitors, I understand. But $20 just to walk around? I was thinking they might sell breads, cakes, preserves, possibly some woodworking stuff. Maybe needlework or quilts?

Instead they're ordering craft supplies online and twisting wires to make "jewelry". I saw the cell phone cases. WTF? Did they cure the deer hide to make them? I doubt it . A cub scout craft where you can buy the pieces for $5 or less, would at least have the leather finished and shined. Who would spend $200 for what they showed on the website?

• Love 4

Re: The cellphone cases. Those are cases that Cal made previously and brought with him, and should he actually sell one I'd be interested to see what he does with the money. As for how the skins were treated, apparently people who know how to tan hides say that he did it wrong. He tanned using brains (?) and was supposed to finish off by smoking them. Cal failed to smoke them, so they smell pretty darned bad. Cal also treated his buckskin clothing the same way, so the other topes often smell him before they see him. 

BTW, he has somewhere between five and seven of those outfits, and they're for sale too! Who wants to pay out the nose for improperly tanned buckskin clothing that comes complete with Cal's own sweat and body odor mingling with the smell of the already pungent buckskin?

• Love 15

Thanks, Zahdii!

That's hilarious.  So they can sell stuff they brought with them?  Seems like that is a rule change of some sort. 

I can't imagine paying $200 for a cell phone case of ANY sort, let alone the crap he's selling.

Imagine someone actually USING one of those.

http://theutopiapioneers.com/collections/accessories

In Cal's head it goes like this:

"What's that?"

"Oh, that's my new cell phone case."

"Wow!  that is bad-ass!  Where did you get it?"

"Oh, I bought it online.  It's real leather made by Cal"  

" Cal?  You mean that cool dude from Utopia? AWESOME!!"

The reality is more like this:

"What the hell is that thing?"

"It's my new cell phone case."

"Ugh"

"it's handmade by Cal.  You know, the guy from Utopia."

" Utopia? is that a new store at the mall?"

"No, The TV show- Utopia" 

"Never heard of it.  But put that thing away.  it smells like ass."

Edited by backformore
  • Love 18

From the fake smile and the blood vessel in her forehead that looks like it's about to burst toward the end of the conversation, I'd say it's the latter.

I missed that the first time.     probably shows up when she is holding back a silent internal SCREAM.

• Love 3

I think Hex has been around Rob too much when she adds; "If you talk shit about Kirsten on her blog, leave your address, because remember we are going to get out of here eventually and we will find you."

It's mean to leave comments to Kirsten about her personal appearance, but it seems like they are missing the entire point on how it is their behaviour that is ugly.

Seeing that it will be Halloween, I'm hoping the big surprise in 2 weeks time is that they open the gates, let in the "walkers", and we can see how well 'the huntress' can use her bow.

"You're either the butcher or the cattle"

Damn - wrong show.   Too bad.

• Love 10

Thanks, Zahdii!

That's hilarious.  So they can sell stuff they brought with them?  Seems like that is a rule change of some sort.

Certainly does, as previously we were told they were only allowed to barter their personal possessions.

But holy crap, how are any of those roughly-assembled punches supposed to be "cell phone cases"?

• Love 1

Wow. Rob on that clip.

He is a 12 year old girl who is all hurt and upset that someone called her a bully. Just because she bullies people. Because CALLING someone a bully is hurtful!

And Hex wasn't any better --  calling for people to leave their addresses because "we will find you" ---- my opinion of her is quickly diminishing. 

The scariest thing about that clip was Bri saying, "We will find you."  She's the only one I think might actually follow up on that.

Wasn't that Hex?

• Love 2

Wait.  The Utop-a-dopes are selling cheesy little homemade cell phone cases for $200 each?

I love it when this whole thing gives me a genuine LOL!

Yep, but to be fair they ARE selling cheaper phone cases for $150.  I hope this helps.

• Love 5

I've looked at the Dopes website a few times but I never see any of Bella's "art" there.  Are the Kool-Aid Kids intentionally blocking Bella from earning money?  Doesn't Bella ever get a chance to look at the site to see what's going on (or NOT going on) with her stuff?

I DVR'd Friday's ep but I haven't had the slightest inclination to watch it since we all know it's 180 degrees opposite from what really happens on the feeds.  I wonder if they'll do a "reunion" type special when this train wreck is cancelled?  It'd be great if it were an open format  with an audience where viewers (and readers) of the online shenanigans could ask them about their idiocy and immaturity.  I'm sure they'd only let "real fans" in to drool over how awesome Mike, Rob and Aaron are.

• Love 1