Type keyword(s) to search

S44.E10: Full Tilt Boogie LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Just now, Straycat80 said:

Kane’s  poker face is not helping Jamie. 

Well I'm pretty sure he's not allowed to give anything away. The jury have to be silent observers as they aren't allowed to influence the game anymore until the finral tribal council.

• Like 1

Right now, Jaime probably didn't even need to "lie" here.  Her comments here are not helpful I don't think

1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

I don't love anything about this new era of Survivor.

I guess Jaime is doing a LIVE audition for a returning season to Jeff Probst!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I actually thought “good job, Kane” with that poker face.  If he didn’t know that comment was coming from Jaime, he did a great job of not being thrown off by it.  Loved the reactions by the people looking over at him.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Carey said:

Right now, Jaime probably didn't even need to "lie" here.  Her comments here are not helpful I don't think

I guess Jaime is doing a LIVE audition for a returning season to Jeff Probst!

Even going up to vote she seems so full of energy.  She's just so dang happy and cheerful.

Dang, I knew I was reading too much into Carolyn's face in hoping she had something up her sleeve.  I was hoping she'd play her idol for Frannie.

1 minute ago, MerBearHou said:

I actually thought “good job, Kane” with that poker face.  If he didn’t know that comment was coming from Jaime, he did a great job of not being thrown off by it.  Loved the reactions by the people looking over at him.

This cynical viewer saw it as the Edit Monkeys making sure we saw it that way.

• Like 5

Yeah it was definitely a smart move based on how strong a player Frannie was in individual challenges (plus she was likable, making her a very big threat if she got to the end) but it sucks that Danny continues to feel like he's running the game. 

• Like 5
Just now, jsm1125 said:

I’m so tired of seeing Danny, Carson and Yam Yam get their way.

I think I would've been more livid if Heidi had gone, but those 3 are probably doomed before it's over anyway

2 minutes ago, SG429 said:

This cynical viewer saw it as the Edit Monkeys making sure we saw it that way.

Oh, I hear you!  His poker face could have been captured when he was barely listening — you are so very right.

• Like 1
Just now, truthaboutluv said:

Yeah it was definitely a smart move based on how strong a player Frannie was in individual challenges (plus she was likable, making her a very big threat if she got to the end) but it sucks that Danny continues to feel like he's running the game. 

Judging by the look on his face I think he believes this was all him.  And next week, Carson will gloat about how he's also running things and so good at doing damage control, Yam Yam will whine, Lauren will think she's actually in an alliance but still on the outs, Heidi will prove she really isn't just a number for Danny, Carolyn will continue to be the only who knows what's going on, and Jamie will continue to tell everyone she doesn't have an idol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2